Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > LOL in Skylands by funnybone and Iganagor (THE END)
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
LOL in Skylands by funnybone and Iganagor (THE END) [CLOSED]
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#51 Posted: 19:51:12 27/02/2015
PAGE!
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:55:27 07/03/2015 by funnybone
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#52 Posted: 22:59:06 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
CROSSOVER with LOL in Skylands and The Mystery of Earth
Chapter 2: Across Dimensions

“Okay Team! Let’s start recruiting!” orders Fist Bump. “Dude, we’re in the Mirror of Mystery! We can’t trust anybody to stop evil, let’s go somewhere else” replies Hot Dog. “STOP EVIL!!!! I CAN HELP!” yells a yellow-coloured Ripto. “Ripto! Yes, just who we needed… Wait, Parallel Ripto! COOL!” exclaims Spry. “I am the hero of Skylands! RIPTO!!!” yells P-Ripto (Parallel Ripto). “OK, let’s go to another dimension!” exclaims Breeze, eager to get out of this place. Drobit nods to his sister and zaps the Skylanders, they seem to be in a land of candy. “SKYLANDERS!!!” yells Blackout, “A legion of Riptos is coming to kill you!!! Wanna die or come with us” A few Candylanders stay to eat sugar but a sugar-coated Weeruptor comes and joins in the fun.

After a few more dimensions of recruiting, the Skylanders have a full on army to take on the Ripto-legion and save everyone across all dimensions. They all decide to go to SkyLOLlands and plan their attack in Skylanders Academy Stage Section. “Okay Team!” yells Spry, “You are all here to bring justice to Skylands and save everyone from the big attack!” The army of about forty Skylanders cheer on to Spry’s speech and Drobit walks up to the stage. “We know you are all different and may not get along!” yells Drobit, “But we can put our differences aside! I see we have a Sugar-Coated Weeruptor, a completely black Zap, a cookie Chop Chop and even a good Ripto! But with the help of all of your differences, we have a high chance of winning our war against Ripto! Blackout, come up please!” Drobit exits the stage to join the crowd and Blackout makes his way up. “Okay team! You have nothing to be worried about you are working with us! You will return safely home after the battle” announces Blackout, “We will save all the dimensions from Ripto and return peacefully to your own dimensions!” Everyone gives a big round of applause and get into groups of fours and continue to come up with different plans to stop Ripto.

“Spry, I’m scared” says Breeze, “What if we never get our powers back and stay human?” Spry looks at the scared Breeze and wonders the same thing. “Hel-lo Sky-lan-derrs” says an Animatronic Smolderdash, “May I join you pl-ease?” Breeze nods and lets the Smolderdash join their group. “Are you Oh-kay?” asks the Smolderdash. “Yeah, I am” replies Breeze. “Don’t worry Breeze, I promise you everyone will work out just fine” says Spry, not completely sure.

“Okay group! We need to find out an idea to stop the Ripto’s” says Fist Bump to his group. “What about CANDY!!!” yells the Sugar-Coated Weeruptor. “For Candy-Ripto that will work” says Fist Bump. “Candy-Ripto? There is no such thing, we have LICORICE RIPTO!!! Ugh…” says Weeruptor in disgust. “I got it! We can trap them with this” says a Glowing Pop Fizz, pulling an orange crystal of his pocket. Fist Bump grabs the crystal and has a look. “It’s a trap, with Ripto’s face on it” says Fist Bump, fascinated, “But are you sure it will work?” Pop Fizz takes back the trap and says “It will work, this Trap is from carved from the ancient elder’s charm in Glowlands” Fist Bump thinks for a moment, then grabs the trap, runs out on stage and grabs the microphone.

“Attention!” yells Fist Bump, “I have idea!” The Skylanders turn towards Fist Bump. “Once the Ripto’s get us, we will split of into eight groups of five and take some Ripto’s to different dimensions” exclaims Fist Bump, “From there, we take them out and meet back over in Skylands Academy and place them all in this!” Fist Bump takes out the trap and shows everybody. “Okay everybody!” yells Ember, “Get ready in your groups of five for Ripto!” The Skylanders jump around fussing about to make groups or five, but manage to do it. BOOM! An explosion cracks open the side of the Stage. “HAHAHA!!!!” yells Ripto, emerging from the explosion. “Okay teams, let’s do this!!!” orders Spry, “BRING IT ON RIPTO!!!!” Breeze looks at Spry for a second and says to him, “Are you ready?” Spry gives a smile, “My flabby butt is ready!!!”

The Dimensional War, begins…
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
#53 Posted: 00:23:51 28/02/2015
Working on someone new...
[User Posted Image]
---
#54 Posted: 01:41:45 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh God Elsa
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#55 Posted: 06:53:54 28/02/2015
Why Elsa?
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
#56 Posted: 07:53:50 28/02/2015
Please my friend use the edit button
---
#57 Posted: 09:36:33 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Drobot007, off-topic stop ruining the fan-fiction! YOUR ARE NOW BLOCKED!!!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#58 Posted: 15:16:47 28/02/2015
Quote: Iganagor

Someone is gonna be mad. smilie Anyways, I like the story. It is funny.
---
Spread those positive vibes
#59 Posted: 19:27:27 28/02/2015
Quote: WilltheWizard

Someone is gonna be mad. smilie Anyways, I like the story. It is funny.

You should've enterd the contest but too late smilie
---
#60 Posted: 19:56:17 28/02/2015
Quote: drobot007
Unblock me then I will stop posting off topic here.
Why did you unblock me?

Dude this is a fanfic not world war 3
so calm down
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:00:09 28/02/2015 by funnybone
#61 Posted: 20:01:16 28/02/2015
Also Season three might be preimreing today!
As well as the final chapter of the cross over smilie
---
#62 Posted: 20:03:18 28/02/2015
Quote: drobot007
Don't care answer my question first. I can't post in your guestbook or pm you so how else am I supposed to do it.
smiliesmilie
Calm down you'll see mi plans in mi season thres
#Halfspnaish
---
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4861
#63 Posted: 20:20:25 28/02/2015
drobot007, calm down! It's not like he banned you from DarkSpyro.
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
#64 Posted: 20:21:17 28/02/2015
Quote: wavesorcerer14
drobot007, calm down! It's not like he banned you from DarkSpyro.

yeah what he said
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#65 Posted: 22:09:02 28/02/2015
Stop the off topic posting guys. It's not really a mature way to handle a block situation.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#66 Posted: 01:59:12 01/03/2015
Also, Funnybonefan, STOP DOUBLE POSTING!!!!!!!!!
---
#67 Posted: 06:36:23 01/03/2015
SEASON THREE HUGE PEEK!

Well when the Lollanders become skylanders again they have to go to Skyhigh to be able to be an legendary skylander!. By the traveling portal things Drobit broke his left leg. Now this is a special sneak peek for you MR COMPLANE ABOUT EVERYTHING Drobot007 Elsa is Spry's highschool techer. Elsa is super but super Sexy she does worse things than smilie so yeah that's a little peek of season three
---
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#68 Posted: 06:47:10 01/03/2015

Funnybonefan hasen't posted in this thread.
Keep it up. Like the crossover ;P
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#69 Posted: 08:09:05 01/03/2015

He's not really double posting. It was just me sweeping away irrelevant posts.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#70 Posted: 15:05:42 01/03/2015
Quote: Trix Master 100

He's not really double posting. It was just me sweeping away irrelevant posts.

Oh, ok. Nevermind then.
---
#71 Posted: 18:58:58 01/03/2015
Sorry to every one who reads these stories
There has been 3 delays threw chapter three of season 2 we don't know when it's going to be posted
We're sorry smilie
---
#72 Posted: 09:09:13 04/03/2015 | Topic Creator
CROSSOVER with LOL in Skylands and The Mystery of Earth
Chapter 3: Dimension War

The Dimension War has begun, The Skylanders grab portal guns and sends their own 8 groups of 5 Skylanders and 5 Riptos into different dimensions, we now join a group in a cookie dimension.

“Its home!” yells the Cookie Chop Chop, “But it seems different… LIKE A BURNT COOKIE!” Unexpectedly, a Cookie-looking Ripto starts flinging cookies as fast as Captain America’s Sheild. “Ah! Metal Cookies!?” yells Fist Bump, getting a cookie thrown into his face. As he has no powers, Fist Bump picks up the metal cookies rapidly and starts flinging them at the Riptos, knocking four of them down like Bowling Pins. “Cool! Now its five Skylanders versus an ugly half-baked cookie Ripto!” yells Cookie Chop Chop. “Uh Chop Chop, only you and I are fighting the Ripto! The other Skylanders died” says Fist Bump, pointing at three dead Caveman Slam Bams with a metal cookie jammed in their bums. “You won’t beat me!!!” yells the Cookie Ripto. Then, a flash appears and two Skylanders fall on Cookie Chop Chop and Ripto, smashing them to cookie chunks. “You took out Chop Chop and Ripto!” exclaims Fist Bump, happy and disappointed. “Yeah, well me and Breeze took out our Riptos, so we thought we’d help!” replies Hot Dog. “How many Skylanders are still fighting?” asks the curious Fist Bump. “There is only one group still fighting! They are in the glowing dimension” replies Breeze, “P.S. Everyone died except the guys from Earth, SkyLOLlands and the guys fighting Riptos”. The Skylanders then teleport quickly to the glowing dimension to see the fight…

Once the Skylanders get to the ‘Glowlands’, they see the flabby Spry, the ab-y Drobit and Glowing Pop Fizz fighting a Ripto, a Spyro and a Pop Thorn. “Woah! Why is Pop Thorn and Spyro there?” asks Fist Bump. Breeze sighs and replies, “That’s Pitch Black Pop Thorn from our dimension! Somehow Ripto got in his mind and took over! The Spyro is from the Mirror of Mystery”. Fist Bump listens then tries to get in the fight, but trips over a pitch black spike. Fist Bump starts turning Pitch Black and Red all over his human body and turns against Spry. “Oh No! What did Ripto do?” screams Breeze. Suddenly, the only living Skylanders start trying to get into the fight, but end up tripping on the spikes and get corrupted. The only four Skylanders that remain are Breeze, Spry, Glowing Pop Fizz and Drobit with abs. “Spry! What is happening? This doesn’t seem like Ripto!” says Breeze running over to Spry. “Breeze look out!” yells Spry, watching something fly towards Breeze. Then, a rapid-fire spike shoots Breeze in the back and she turns pitch black.

Spry looks around and sees Drobit and Glowing Pop Fizz have been shot and corrupted. “Ripto! Why are you doing this?” yells Spry, “Usually villains like you try to take over and torture! Not corrupt people!” Riptos eyes brighten red and his skin starts falling off, making a big ‘CLANK!’ sound, as if it was metal. Then, the Animatronic Endoskeleton emerges with a dark smile. “I am on Operation: Revenge!” says the Animatronic Endoskeleton turning Pitch Black…

“But, Drobot reprogrammed you!” says the startled Spry. “No he didn’t!” yells the A.E (Animatronic Endoskeleton). “He did… I saw it!” replies Spry. “He programmed the fake chip I added to myself you idiot!” yells the A.E, “You know what? This scene is ugly!” The A.E then shoots a laser bomb and all the Pitch Black guys, the A.E and Spry suddenly end up in SkyLOLlands. “Lol! Fail! We are in SkyLOLlands!” says Spry aiming the Ripto trap at the A.E. “Now die you ugly BRA!!!!” yells Spry, activating the trap. A bright light emerges from trap and all the Pitch Black power from the evil Skylanders gets sucked into the trap as they fall flat on the ground. “Your next you stupid brobot!” yells Spry. The Trap grows brighter as the A.E gets pushed towards it and finally gets sucked in, the A.E’s face screams from the trap as a Purple, Orange, Blue and Pink energy appears from it shooting at Spry, Drobit, Breeze and Ember as they jump to their feet as a dragon.

“Awesome! You trapped the A.E!” replies Ember. “Yes! No more flab!” yells Spry. “No! No more ab!” mourns Drobit. “Hey, we need to get back to our universe” says Fist Bump, “Good Luck in SkyLOLlands!” Drobit shoots out a portal and the still-human Fist Bump, Déjà vu, Hot Dog, Trigger Snappy, Spy Rise and the not-human Blackout jump in waving a happy goodbye. “Saved Skylands again! But that Endoskeleton… It still seems to bug me…” says Spry, feeling cautious. “Well Spry, smash it!” yells Breeze. “Okay!” replies Spry, stomping on the trap into little pieces. The residents of SkyLOLlands and Mabu crowd around Spry and congratulate him. “That was amazing! You saved SkyLOLlands! But Spry, holidays are over” says Cali. “We have built a training school for Skylanders, Welcome to Skyhigh!” Spry’s eyes open wide, “Oh No! School!”

Without anyone noticing, a dark spirit of the A.E. comes out of a broken sharp of the trap and enters the closing portal to Earth. He whispers “Phantom Endoskeleton” and smiles…
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#73 Posted: 04:57:21 05/03/2015
Season three
Story 1: Skylands
Chapter 1
[User Posted Image] your mom said you were sick & you sleept for 3 months
smilie wtf!
[User Posted Image] well welcome to Skyhigh i'll now take you to your class
smilie ohh yay!
[User Posted Image] this is your techer he name is Elsa
smilie oh no i think i know her
[User Posted Image] well good luck
smilie ****!
[User Posted Image]Ok so this is your class
[User Posted Image]Hello you must be spry
smilie ahh the ugly *****
[User Posted Image]What did you call me
smilie spry what are you doing
[User Posted Image]Your going to go talk to the princable & you'll have to take care of the new kid with drobit
smilie ahh
smilie & guess what i'm the new kids
smilie :0 u gotta be kidding me
smilie what?
smilie you where the most enoying kid in school last year
---
#74 Posted: 08:17:13 05/03/2015
Chapter 2
smilie well **** you Bop
smilie why?
smilie because your very anooying
smilie &..
smilie your wierd & a totall nerd
[User Posted Image] Hey new kid
smilie what!
[User Posted Image] your wierd lol in u
smilie well i better go to drobit
smilie so...
smilie where officaly in high school which sucks
smilie i know
smilie hey look at that hot dragon
[User Posted Image] what are you ugly freaks looking at me
smilie man your pretty
[User Posted Image] & your ugly
smilie hey don't be rude
smilie hi Spry i'm Bikiniu
smilie i'm gemflash
smilie and i'm Smallfry
[User Posted Image]Everybody it's time for lunch & remember clubs are on to sign up
{At lunch]
smilie ohh i'm going to sign into the gleek club so that means u & Drobit have to as well
smilie who said?
[User Posted Image]i did
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:19:49 05/03/2015 by funnybone
#75 Posted: 22:25:53 05/03/2015
Chapter 3
smilie dam it
smilie shame on u 2
smilie so that means i have to do it aswell
smilie guess
smilie **** that means yes
smilie it does indeed
smilie hola amigitos!
smilie WTF did you say
smilie i said hi friendzies
smilie what does that mean
smilie i'll help you guys with this hole entire gleek thing
smilie for goodness sake thanks!
[User Posted Image]What's like going like on
smilie oh hi Taylor your pretty
[User Posted Image]Hmm your pretty
[smilie faints]
[User Posted Image]Well that went a bit over thought
smilie hmm who cares wana go out to get some milkshakes Taylor
[User Posted Image]Yes plz
smilie well this is the Gleek club
smilie man this sucks
[smilie sings take me to church]
smilie wow your very good at singing
smilie i know!
smilie well wow wow what is my fat sister doing her
smilie don't you know she's a great singing see sing Ember!
[smilie sings Ugly heart]
smilie WoW this totally sucks i'm going to ask Mrs Elsa if i could do anything else
smilie ok
[At class 1]
smilie Elsa is there any other things i can do insteed of being in the gleek club
[User Posted Image]You could get a job at Fazbear's fright
smilie yay thanks
---
#76 Posted: 23:06:15 05/03/2015
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Comming soon...
---
#77 Posted: 03:11:03 06/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Spring Trap has already appeared guys! Give a round of applause for dis!!!!

smiliesmiliesmilie
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#78 Posted: 03:56:01 06/03/2015
WTF Even is this. smilie I love it. I don't even know anymore. smilie
---
#79 Posted: 03:58:28 06/03/2015 | Topic Creator
I know this is sort of irrelevant. But does anyone else think Phantom Chica looks like a bunch of Pumpkins?
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#80 Posted: 04:02:09 06/03/2015
I know this is sort of irrelevant. But does anyone else think Phantom Chica looks like a bunch of Pumpkins?

I would say watermelons.

EDIT: Can I become a writer? smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:07:52 06/03/2015 by WilltheWizard
#81 Posted: 04:23:09 06/03/2015 | Topic Creator

I would say watermelons.

No, funnybone said
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#82 Posted: 06:38:35 06/03/2015

I would say watermelons.

No, funnybone said

i only said it to Drobot007 & FunnyboneFan
So...
Welcome to the team!
---
#83 Posted: 07:10:02 06/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Check out the Mystery of Earth from the CROSSOVER HERE
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#84 Posted: 14:18:14 06/03/2015
Hey, so I am the planner. What do I do? I want to help make the story funny as much as possible! smilie
---
#85 Posted: 19:12:03 06/03/2015
Hey, so I am the planner. What do I do? I want to help make the story funny as much as possible! smilie

Yep smilie
--------
---
#86 Posted: 20:57:27 06/03/2015
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Season 3 offical Posters
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:40:26 06/03/2015 by funnybone
#87 Posted: 02:35:04 07/03/2015
Quote: funnybone
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Season 3 offical Posters

smilie I love it. smilie
---
#88 Posted: 02:42:55 08/03/2015
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Welcome to Fazbear's fright
VERY SOON...
---
#89 Posted: 04:45:40 09/03/2015
Fazbear's Fright
Chapter 1
smilie wow so this is Fazbear's fright
[User Posted Image]Yep it is.
smilie well wish me luck
[User Posted Image] i won't
smilie well wish me bad luck
[User Posted Image]That i'll do
smilie well here i go
Phone dude: Hello hello guard welcome to Fazbear's fright!
smilie this is junk
Phone dude: Today i'll tell u how to survive the frist night
smilie ok...
Phone dude: well there's Spring bonnie you'll encounter him
[smilie looks at camara]
[User Posted Image]Hello
smilie ahhh
Phone dude: Fazbear's fright will not be responceable of: Death & Injury
smilie ****!
Phone dude: see ya bra
smilie what am i going to do .Help!
Phone dude: It's me Purple trap
smilie who the hell is that!
[After night 1 & in skyhigh]
smilie Drobit!
smilie what!
smilie well i got a job in Fazbear's fright & the phone said he's Purple trap
smilie oh u mean the legendary rumour that the killer that was the phone dude that got stuffed into Spring trap
smilie OMG
smilie yep that's why i didn't quit the gleek club
smilie yep & we've become nice friends aye
smilie yep we have!
smilie Hi Spry
smilie oh hi Gemflash
smilie have you seen the new Iphone 678
smilie OMG it's out
smilie nope but murder is
smilie ahh help!

Author Anoucement
Welcome WilltheWizard to the team & another chapter will be posted soon...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:57:59 09/03/2015 by funnybone
#90 Posted: 04:55:59 09/03/2015
Fazbear's fright
Chapter 2 Bad luck
[User Posted Image]
smilie YOUR GONNA DIE BECAUSE I'M BB
smilie ahh call the police
smilie what did u say call the penis?
smilie no call the police
smilie why do u wana see my dick
smilie i said call the police
smilie ohh it's the police
smilie quick
smilie ok
[User Posted Image] This is the real me
smilie ahh
[3 hours later]
News reporter: An animatronics shape shifted & set Skyhigh on fire luckily all students & Teacher survived
[Meanwhile]
[User Posted Image]As i'm the Skyhigh princable & Skyhigh burned down now Me & Tessa will make our schools 1
smilie OMG
[User Posted Image] Plus it's sort of your fault spry
smilie yes the fault that BB was trying to kill me!
[User Posted Image] Well now all the classes will change a bit
smilie who cares
[User Posted Image]Let me see... I DO!
smilie ok
smilie oww
smilie ahh **** it's bb
[User Posted Image]No that is the real Gemflash
smilie ohhh!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:56:33 09/03/2015 by funnybone
#91 Posted: 04:58:28 09/03/2015 | Topic Creator
MINECRAFT
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:58:52 09/03/2015 by Iganagor
#92 Posted: 14:04:08 09/03/2015
MINECRAFT

Illumanati Confirmed
---
#93 Posted: 18:45:42 09/03/2015
Fazbear's fright
Chapter 3
smilie so there's a good & bad gemflash?
[User Posted Image]Yes
smilie oh...
smilie HONEY!
smilie OMG your out of jail
smilie yes i am!
[User Posted Image]Ewww she's ugly
smilie WHAT ME NOT SEXY
[User Posted Image]Calm down *****
smilie me doggy?
smilie oh no she's torchering her
smilie nah she's just being stupid
smilie yeah
[User Posted Image]Why are we outside looking at Skyhigh burning down we where ment to be learning
smilie yeah i'm going to our NEWschool
[User Posted Image]Good morning kids
smilie ahh **** what is perspone my teacher
[User Posted Image]Your kicked out of the school. *****!
smilie smilie
smilie it's ok you could go to Girls highschool that's Ember's new school
[smilie slaps smilie in the face]
---
#94 Posted: 19:02:51 09/03/2015
A new lol in skylands poster.
[User Posted Image]
---
#95 Posted: 04:22:23 10/03/2015
FriendShip
Chapter 1
smilie but Spry it's the only thing you can do
smilie FINE!
[At Girllanders high]
[User Posted Image]As i now make a school for only for girls
smilie oh hi...
[User Posted Image]**** what are you doing here Spry-Lah
smilie huh spry
smilie hi!
smilie WTF are ya doing here Spry
smilie i got kicked out of Barden high so this is the only school that i'm allowd in
[User Posted Image]What the heck dude this is a girl school
[User Posted Image] Well now a girl school with a boy...
smilie so i'm allowd in
[User Posted Image]Fine u a$$hole
smilie yay
[In Spry's house]
smilie well spry that is what i wanted to tell you
smilie what?
smilie i think we should break our friendship
smilie WTF no
smilie but we don't do stuff together anymore & we don't go to the same school
smilie yeah & who cares
smilie well i've made a new friend
[smilie gets a 67kg ball & throws it to Drobit's foot & Leaves]
[At the hospital]
DOCTOR: I'm sorry to say MrsWind but Drobit has broken his leg & he's to NEVER walk again
smilie ohh...
---
#96 Posted: 06:51:47 10/03/2015
Fun fact: The concept of the series was ment to be about smilie but then i changed my mind & now it's smilie
---
#97 Posted: 13:26:19 10/03/2015
Lol smilie

------
---
#98 Posted: 01:19:46 12/03/2015
It's the final countdown
[23 hours After the notice of Drobit never going to walk again]
smilie it's the best day ever!
smilie don't be mean he's my BFF
smilie who cares he won't enoy me again
smilie & he will break your nails with his wheelchair
smilie oh no i didn't think of that
smilie come he'll be ok
smilie he isn't
smilie how do u know?
smilie he's the in world's best hospital & your threw a 67kg ball at his foot
smilie come on it was an accedent
smilievery funny
smilie Bop remember today there's a gleek club meeting
smilie would u mind if i go
[At the meeting]
[Everybody's singing this:

smilie again you guys are awesome at singing
[User Posted Image]i know
smilie why are u being friendly to me
[User Posted Image]IDK!
smilie ok...
---
FunnyboneFan Green Sparx Gems: 301
#99 Posted: 01:59:10 12/03/2015
99th post
Keep it up i love these stories
smilie
Is there going to be another crossover?
---
smilie IF YOU THINK CHOPPER'S COOL COMMENT IN MY GB smilie
smilie IS AWESOME smilie
#100 Posted: 02:04:53 12/03/2015
Quote: FunnyboneFan
99th post
Keep it up i love these stories
smilie
Is there going to be another crossover?

Hmmmmm...
---
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me