Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > War of the Aurum [Kid Icarus RP- OPEN!]
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
War of the Aurum [Kid Icarus RP- OPEN!] [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#251 Posted: 19:17:32 28/02/2015
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
I walked back to Viridi "Are you ok Viridi? You look upset" I said, concerned over her current level of stress

"Yes, all is well..." she briefly said, impatiently waiting for Arlon to report to her...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#252 Posted: 19:51:59 28/02/2015
"Ok Viridi, before I go, I want to tell you to meet me at the big oak tree outside at sunset, I'll have our picnic set up" I said as I hugged Viridi, I then walked away to set up the picnic, little did I know, my animal friends had already got started with the set up
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#253 Posted: 22:30:34 28/02/2015
Viridi waited for Austin to leave, and when he was finally far away, she shrugged a lot, very angry of that hug.
"Aaargh! That angel is pushing things too far! And how can he think of a stupid picnic when there is a deadly threat out there?" Viridi complained, very, very annoyed.
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#254 Posted: 23:53:26 28/02/2015
Eventually, they got to the top of the mountain where they saw a large shrine and a pillar of light. There, you could see a tall being in a large light-blue robe. He was bald, had pale purple skin, and had a large forehead. Eventually he turned around and shown a somewhat alien looking face. "Well well well, look who finally came back," he said.

"Prometheus, I didn't come here to start a fight," Epimethius said.

OOC: Is it wrong that every time I hear the name Prometheus, I think of the alien from the Prometheus and Bob shorts on Nickelodeon?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#255 Posted: 00:04:38 01/03/2015
(Not at all. It'd be hilarious if they were the same Prometheus)
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#256 Posted: 05:29:12 01/03/2015
I saw Ki and Mr. Penguin setting things up "Guys, you don't have to help me, I can do this on my own" I said, the animals nodded and walked away, I continued setting everything up
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#257 Posted: 09:59:14 01/03/2015
"Very well, I shall head there immediately. Thank you for your time, Mistress." Arlon replied as he started to leave the sanctuary.

As he started to leave, he heard a familiar voice; Austin. Arlon had no idea why Viridi kept him around. He was decent at best at combat, he wasn't a strategist, and he could never be stealthy enough for recon. Not to mention he would aggravate Viridi to heights even Hades could barely match. Despite all of this, Arlon did his best to train him just like he has with every Force of Nature trooper.

-----------------------------

Poseidon thought about the risks of keeping such sacred areas unkept for a long period of time when he remembered that Aerius was around to watch the Palace.

"If that is the case, I will go. I trust Palutena more than most other gods due to their forces defending my Palace in a time of need. I must tell my helpers, then I'll go forth to the meeting." Posiedon agreed.

"Aerius, you must keep guard of the sea alone for a short while. Palutena has noticed some strange things and has called the gods to a gathering, I must see myself if anything is awry. If Palutena is correct, then I will come and protect the Palace as fast as the Power of Aquatic Flight can carry me. Good luck, my angel." He said to Aerius before heading out of the palace and onto the seafloor.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#258 Posted: 03:03:51 02/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Apologies for my absence! I've actually been busy with my KI fanfiction! smilie I'm glad Lunar and Isis are back, but I have no idea on Prex's whereabouts. She hasn't been RPing much lately. Lunar, I noticed you didn't respond to the Aurum Brain! Would you like me to quote what I last wrote?
Miniquiny, you can join! I'll recap ya if you need it. :3

Finally, Pandora strolled up to Palutena's Temple, just as the goddess of light was speaking. "Hello there, you two," she said softly, letting a giggle come into her voice. "Yes, Medusa will not be attending today. But you can put your trust in me to report back to her." If there was anything Pandora loved, it was gossip. And there seemed to be quite a bit going around. Being on the goddess level herself, she was eager to hear Palutena spill the beans.

Dark Pit sighed, rubbing a hand through his messy hair. "That angel's as much a mystery to you as to me," he grumbled to Viridi. "He doesn't have a mean bone in his body, but he also can't foresee five feet in front of him."

"Wow! Really, Poseidon sir? I'll do my best, you can believe it!" Aerius chattered excitedly. He had forgotten that Palutena's messenger angel was above him and he blushed, ducking under the waves and cruising back to the Seafloor Palace. Protecting the sea and the palace? I can't believe I get to guard both! ...Sure, not much might happen, but Poseidon must really trust me now!

I realized that more and more divine beings were starting to arrive. Representing the Underworld were the three Hewdraw heads as well as Thanatos. And there was Pandora, as well. I patted my side, where the Asi̱mí Bow was hilted. If they were to cause any trouble, I'd be ready to defend Skyworld at any cost.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#259 Posted: 03:23:47 02/03/2015
Pit: Alright, we have almost everyone here, just a few more then we can get this party started!

"Pit polishes his Laser Staff"

Pit: Ya know Magnus, you really should consider using other weapons besides you sword.

Magnus: Really? I think my sword is perfect for me. It's powerful, sturdy and most importantly, good looking. Tell me, which weapons are your favorites?

Pit: Oh just a few. The First Blade, The Burst Blade, The Aquarius Blade, Palutena Blade, Royal Blade, Raptor Claws, Stealth Claws Wolf Claws, Tiger Claws, Cancer Claws, Meteor Bow, Phosphora Bow, Laser Staff, Insight Staff, Orb Staff, Somewhat Staff, Rose Staff, Sky Scraper Club, Hewdraw Club, Jet Stream Orbitars., Burning Palm, Upper Dash Arm, Ball Cannon, Twinbellows Cannon and Leo Cannon because I'm a Leo.

Magnus: Wow, you need more friends.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:27:55 03/03/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#260 Posted: 18:06:59 02/03/2015
Quote: ShadowMewX
Dark Pit sighed, rubbing a hand through his messy hair. "That angel's as much a mystery to you as to me," he grumbled to Viridi. "He doesn't have a mean bone in his body, but he also can't foresee five feet in front of him."

"Let's just change the subject, shall we please?" Viridi asked, not wanting to hear about or do anything with Austin for that remaining day. As she suspected, she was starting to regret making that promise to him, and was even starting to believe she should have let him go.
"Now then, Dark Pit, you should gather your best weapons. The Aurum is not something to take for granted." she warned, changing the subject herself to try to take her mind off the mess she was in...
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#261 Posted: 19:11:50 02/03/2015
"Hmp, kid needs to learn how to fight, not flatter." Vi said before walking up to Viridi and Dark pit. "So any thing for me to do? Protect something from the computers?" Vi asked Viridi crossing her arms.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#262 Posted: 19:24:18 02/03/2015
"And who are the rest of your friends?" Prometheus asked.
#263 Posted: 19:29:01 02/03/2015
"Well, you can go outside and let me know when Arlon returns. I need to go fing Cragalanche and calm him down." Viridi suggested, remembering how agitated Cragalanche was when he sensed the Aurum. He had the tendency to become destructive, so there was no time to lose.
Even though she didn't express it, Viridi was actually content with Vi's commentary about Austin. She wasn't the only one pointing out the angel's daring and annoying approach, so the fact that many of her followers actually understood her stress with the matter actually calmed her.
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#264 Posted: 19:48:09 02/03/2015
"The rock? I saw him going with Epimethius." Vi responded before spreading her wings and walking out side the sanctuary.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#265 Posted: 19:50:31 02/03/2015
"Ok then, thanks." she said politely, teleporting away outside. But where was Epimethius? Wherever he was, she hoped that Cragalanche could at least be calmer with some company...
---
#266 Posted: 20:00:26 02/03/2015
I finished setting everything up and started training, I kept my battle talents hidden from everyone else
---
#267 Posted: 20:14:42 02/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Dark Pit nodded his head curtly and set off to leave. His Silver Bow was still by his side, as normal, but now he was going to obtain his Dark Pit Staff. More than one weapon was traditionally not used at a time, but screw Uprising's game-balancing techniques. He was his own angel.
---
#268 Posted: 22:24:24 02/03/2015
I was hitting rocks with my paw pad orbitars when one rock broke open and had a gem inside "That looks amazing, maybe I could shape it" I thought as I grabbed the gem and got out my hedgehog claws, I shaped the gem into what looked like a rose with angel wings attached, I held it and felt how smooth I had cut it "I'm getting good with these claws" I said to myself
---
#269 Posted: 23:04:24 02/03/2015
Phosaphora looks at Promethius.

Phosaphora: I'm Phosaphora, a Commander of the Forces of Nature.
---
#270 Posted: 23:33:48 02/03/2015
"Ah yes, the inferior ones," Prometheus said.

"You see why I didn't want to come here?" Epimethius asked Phosphora before reverting his attention back to his brother. "We just came for help."

"What would I gain from helping you, and with what?" Prometheus asked.
#271 Posted: 00:42:27 03/03/2015
Phosphor: The Inferior Ones? Really?
---
#272 Posted: 14:34:03 03/03/2015
"Yes, can your kind build tools?" Prometheus asked. "Can your kind build civilizations of thriving life?"

"At least my kind does not take, take, take and give little back," Epimethius stated.

"No, your kind gives nothing back," Prometheus taunted.

"Because my kind doesn't TAKE!" Epimethius yelled.

"Oh? Explain the reset bomb then," Prometheus asked.

"That wasn't even my fault!" Epimethius yelled. "I even asked Viridi to reconsider it's use."

"Because you know humans are gods," Prometheus taunted. "You know that no matter what you do, humans will always rule over all."

"Ugh, screw you Prometheus!" Epimethius yelled. "Why did I even bother coming back to a scumbag like you?"
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#273 Posted: 06:52:54 05/03/2015
OOC: oh geez, sorry for disappearing. but here i am now! im tired, so im gonna make this quick, but as always, if there is anything to fix, i will.

"Thank you," Icarus replied, feeling relieved, "Lady Palutena, please bring me back!"

Within a few seconds, Icarus found herself at Palutena's side, seeing all the people who had already arrived.

"Well, good to see the others heard us?" Icarus said quietly.

Palutena looked at Pandora for a moment, mentally sighing.

"Well, I appreciate your...presence here," she forced herself to say.
#274 Posted: 16:30:40 06/03/2015
Pit: So, Palutena, If it is the Aurum, what do you think is the best course of action?

Magnus: OK first off, what are the Aurum anyway? I know they're those aliens guys but from a few years back but what ARE they?
---
#275 Posted: 20:31:24 06/03/2015
I was waiting for any info on the situation and on Viridi
---
#276 Posted: 21:49:52 06/03/2015
OOC: Yes, I am just finding hard to integrate her at the moment...

As Viridi stood on the tallest spot of her sanctuary, she was getting a bit nervous. The Aurum were near, but they hadn't attacked... yet. They must have been planning something big. Arlon was taking too long in the meeting, and she was beginning to feel tempted to go there herself...
---
#277 Posted: 22:01:14 06/03/2015
I kept practicing my fighting skills, not knowing that Viridi could see me from her location
---
#278 Posted: 18:22:38 07/03/2015
OOC: Does Phosphora have anything to say to Prometheus?
#279 Posted: 19:06:12 07/03/2015
(Yes, she does)

Phosphora:: Oh! OK, Yeah. Humans are the good guys. Epithemus already explained. Bu there IS something you seem to ignore. Humans were bacially an accident. They're weren't supposed to become this greedy or intelligent. They're basically an experiment to see what an ape could do. This was all Odin (My Grandfather) and Viridi's work. There was one thing you forgot, evolution. They, over millions of years, started to change, far from their intended, some what intelligent path. They became more self aware and greedy. Eventually they disreguarded over life forms and killed them for food or warmth, instead of leaving them be. Even some humans kill animals for the fun of it. THAT'S psychopathic, Animals have souls, don't ya know? You a horrible person for supporting those actions!

Now granted, there are some VERY good humans, my Boyfriend's friend, Magnus, is a great example.
---
#280 Posted: 23:48:04 07/03/2015
Epimethius watched as Prometheus froze in fear from Phosphora's comment. This cracked a smile on Epimethius' face.

"Thank you, now may we please have help fighting the Aurum?" Epimethius asked. Prometheus' face got even more scared. "Yes, they're back, and I came to ask for your help. My followers are animals, they have strength, flight and many other features, but they lack the power to fight the Aurum. I came here to ask for your help to make my followers stronger because I want to help, but I don't want my followers to die."

"Hmmm, what's in it for me?" Prometheus asked.
#281 Posted: 00:09:17 08/03/2015
Phosphora blasts lightning at Promethius.

Phosphora: You'll get your own dose of shock therapy!
---
#282 Posted: 13:52:25 08/03/2015
"So I really gain nothing from this ordeal?" Prometheus asked, not convinced by the electricity.
#283 Posted: 14:09:04 08/03/2015
Phosphora shoots lightning at Promethius with a LOUD crack of thunder, JUST barely missing him

PHOSPHORA (AND EPIDEMUS?): NO!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:11:15 08/03/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#284 Posted: 14:37:52 08/03/2015
As Viridi was waiting for Arlon to return, she could see there was a disturbance not so far away. But this time, it was different. As she went to find the source, she spoke to Phosphora.
"Phosphora! What is going on there?" she asked, noticing the tense atmosphere.
---
#285 Posted: 14:55:23 08/03/2015
(Phosphora is with Epidemus, but there is God chat).

Phosphora: I'm with Epidemus Craggy and Epi's brother Promethius. Nothing seems to be going on over here. Though, I'm feeling like were being watched. Should Craggy and I return?
---
#286 Posted: 15:08:36 08/03/2015
I was waiting for Viridi under the tree, my animal friends walked up to Viridi and tugged on her dress to remind her it was almost time
---
#287 Posted: 17:38:27 08/03/2015
"No, no, you can stay for a while if you want... or better, go check on Arlon. He's suppose to be at Skyworld." Viridi suggested to Phosphora, trying to ignore the tiny animals trying to get her attention, but she was unsuccessful.
"Ugh, what do you want?" she asked the animals, not knowing who sent them...
---
#288 Posted: 17:47:39 08/03/2015
OOC: That's Epimethius, not Epidemus.

"If it doesn't benefit me in any way, shape or form then leave!" Prometheus said. "I have no reason to help inferiors such as yourself. And really, I wouldn't try that lightning trick again: trust me."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:48:29 08/03/2015 by MugoUrth
#289 Posted: 17:49:13 08/03/2015
The animals pointed to where I was to signal it was time for the picnic
---
#290 Posted: 18:01:18 08/03/2015
Phosphora looked at EPIMETHIUS.

Phosphora: Hey, I'm gonna go check on Arlon at Paluetna's. Things Seem to be getting weirder and weirder. Make sure Craggy takes his nap or he'LL get cranky, OK?

Phosphora flies off to Palutena's (After Epimethius makes his response if he has one)
---
#291 Posted: 18:26:34 08/03/2015
"Oh yes, Cragalanche. Keep an eye on him. He was too agitated when I last saw him." Viridi said, trusting Phosphora would take care of him while he was away. She then couldn't take more of the little animals.

Quote: EyeBrawler2014
The animals pointed to where I was to signal it was time for the picnic

Viridi saw where they were pointing, and remembered the little deal she had.
"Is this for real? The Aurum can strike any minute, and he still wants to go on this silly picnic!?" Viridi said furiously, teleporting away to where Austin was waiting. She didn't say anything to him, but made sure he understood she was both upset and disappointed for that outrage.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:27:17 08/03/2015 by Felines
#292 Posted: 19:12:49 08/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm not annoying!" Silver huffed, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.
"It's okay, Silver," Rogue said in his quiet but strong voice. "You'll get to fly around this Earth place. Kill some things for me, will ya? I'll keep the Aurum Brain safe."
Silver's stormy wings flared up and fluffed, the angel preparing for flight. "'Course I will, Rogue! Maybe I'll kill an angel and bring back his wings!" He grinned cockily.
WHAT PURPOSE WOULD THAT SERVE? the Aurum Brain sneered.
"Fear," Rogue responded. Silver nodded enthusiastically. "It means we'll be strong enough to kill anything in our path! The gods will totally give up Earth thanks to us!"
FINE, the Brain gave in. PYRRHON AND SILVER, GO DO AS I ASSIGNED. ROGUE, STAY HERE.
"Right away, Brainiac!" Silver cheered, pulling out his Bear Claws and putting them on. As he finished, a slight tremble went over the wasteland as fleets upon fleets of Aurum troops and ships started soaring through the sky. So many of them arrived that the sky nearly became a dark silver. Silver spread his wings, took a running start and flung himself up with them, flapping his wings to fly to the head of the Aurum army. His Bear Claws glittered as he took in his surroundings, looking for anything living to destroy.

"Excellent," Pandora purred silkily to Palutena. She floated into a rather relaxed position. "So, what's up? I can't imagine you called all of us together for a lovely little dinner."
---
#293 Posted: 21:46:45 08/03/2015
"I'm sorry about earlier Viridi, I know today's been stressful, so I made your favorite food, look in the basket" I said with smile, I cared about Viridi and I wanted her to be happy
---
#294 Posted: 22:01:17 08/03/2015
Viridi sat down, wanting that day to be over as soon as possible.
"I hope you don't get a big head about this Austin. You are pushing things too far. Her we are with an unavoidable intergalactic threat and instead, you just want to have this... picnic." Viridi expressed, obviously too irritated for him. Even though she knew he had good intentions, she wasn't use to this kind of care.
---
#295 Posted: 22:11:11 08/03/2015
"I know, but if you go into battle calm, you can better manage your troops, battle is a fine art that doesn't use just physical strength, a good leader and a good warrior stay one step ahead of their enemies" I said as I pulled out the carved gem I had made earlier "I made this for you, I made it by calmly focusing on my goal and my abilities achived that goal, everything I'm doing here is related to the threat, I'm trying to show you how well a calm and collected leader can be"
---
#296 Posted: 22:28:36 08/03/2015
"I'll be sure to," Epimethius said to Phosphora before looking at his brother. "Look, the Aurum will effect you as much as it will effect anyone else. They're not going to spare you just cause you want to stay out of the war."

"Your stupid little animals are not my problem," Prometheus stated.

"Selfish... just like your precious humans," Epimethius said. "I knew coming here was a waste of time. And you are a waste of oxygen, just like your beloved humans. Have it your way then." Epimethius slammed his cane into the ground and... nothing happened.

"Yes, I suppose I..." Prometheus started. Suddenly, he stopped and started to keel over.

"You'd be surprised how much of life I control," Epimethius stated. "I can control life even as simple as a virus. And if you do not promise to help me, I will have it destroy you."

"You little..." Prometheus stuttered. "Fine, I will help you, but only one one condition."

OOC: Part two of this post will come some other time.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#297 Posted: 04:43:46 11/03/2015
OOC: I'm sorry guys, but I'm choosing to leave this. It's nothing about the RP itself, it was fun! I just don't have the time with life getting in the way and just feel like I'm just holding this thing back. You can give away my characters, Shadme. I hope this goes well, and I'm again sorry, but I think it'd be better if someone else takes the reins of my characters instead of me having them but never having the time to update. I hope to see some of you guys back in the Kid Icarus thread!

Shadme, if needed these were my characters...

-Arlon
-Poseidon
-Dyntos
-Pyrrhon
-Galactic Fiend Kraken

Thanks for giving me the chance!
#298 Posted: 11:33:55 11/03/2015
(smilie Sorry to see you go, Lunar. I'll take over Dyntos, Pyrrhon, and Arlon for you)
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#299 Posted: 01:34:03 12/03/2015
((Thanks, HeyItsHotDog! I really needed Dyntos to reply to Draki's proposition on getting her claws fixed so they don't shoot so many shards all the time. I could take the Galactic Fiend Kracken, if nobody else wants to.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#300 Posted: 02:41:46 12/03/2015
(Gaol killed the GFK,so you won't need to worry about it) (Also, Shadme, is it ok if Pit in still in ownership of the Lightning Chariot? It was given to him after all)

Dyntos: Heeheeh, Of course Draki! I'll fix it once I return from Paluetna's meeting. It should only be a few hours or so. It was, uh, Bear Claws you got, correct?

-----------

Arlon walked though Palutena's hall to her meeting room. He began to think of what if the Aurum returned. He had been seeing strange, haunting things with his New Lunar Sanctum telescope, so he thinks it's highly likely they're back.

Al of a sudden, the daughter of Thor, Phosphora arrives.

Phosphora: Arlon, there you are. Viridi sent me here to see how your doing. Clearly you've been fine.

Arlon: Of course I am, Mistress Phosphora. I just had to use the Gentleman's room before it started. I've doubt I've missed much.

Phosphora: Alrighty then. Any idea where Pit is?

Arlon: He's taking care of his Lightning Chariot in the race track. Twinbellows is with him as well.

Phosphora: Oh cool! Thank you for the help Master Arlon.

Phosphora flies off, only to be stopped by Arlon, he wanted to tell her something.

Arlon: Unlike Mistress Viridi, I fully approve of your relationship with Pit. Clearly you make each other very happy (Something you needed). Hopefully it can end her conflict with Palutena.

Phosphora smiles and says

Phosphora: Thank you Arlon. That means so much.

Phosphora flies off to see Pit and his pets.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me