Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > War of the Aurum [Kid Icarus RP- OPEN!]
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
War of the Aurum [Kid Icarus RP- OPEN!] [CLOSED]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#151 Posted: 03:25:59 19/02/2015
Phosphora: Whatever I'm going to my room.

Cragalanche looks and Viridi.

Craggy:.......................................................
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:30:41 19/02/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#152 Posted: 03:27:59 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Please, EyeBrawler, be realistic. I don't want to have anyone running into the base quite yet.

Aerius silently paddled after the angel, watching her from the water. From the scraps he'd heard from his distance she was an angel that served Palutena. Palutena was the goddess of light. And he heard the words "strange feeling." What could that possibly mean? He continued to swim, noting her flight pattern was that she was flying around the palace and not trying to invade it. That alone made him feel more relieved, but he kept a close eye on her anyhow, as Poseidon instructed.

Dark Pit merely opened one eye. There she was. "I only followed the aura you reported, nothing more," he replied in his defense. "Just because it's not what you expected doesn't mean I did anything wrong." He flapped his wings to clear them of dust before moving on. "This aura you feel has a long reach, that's for sure. And the more I've been moving, the stronger it's been getting. Any ideas on what it could possibly be, yet?"

"Well…" Vivia trailed off. "I just…I'm curious." She shuffled a foot nervously. "What do you…do down here, Tyrone?" Whatever the heartbreaker demon did for fun had surely caught the eye of Medusa, who had added him to her ranks. Vivia herself didn't quite know much about anyone, as she usually kept to herself and tried her best to appeal to the goddess of darkness' good side.

I followed Alpha up to Palutena. I knew the goddess was level-headed, but how she was able to keep her cool after Alpha's mini outburst amazed me! I ought to take some lessons from her.
After Palutena finished speaking to Magnus, I tentatively tilted my head. "This…makes sense to you? If you don't mind me asking…who might the one you're sensing be?"
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#153 Posted: 03:42:37 19/02/2015
Viridi felt stressed. Finally, Dark Pit answered, but now she had an hysterical Cragalanche trying to tell her something.
"Listen Dark Pit. Look at the skies. Tell me what you see. I'll activate the Power of Flight in a moment..." she said, as she saw her beloved follower still moving like crazy.
"What is it boy? Calm down please! Get ahold of yourself!" she urged, the pressure building up on her. She still needed to help Dark Pit, but it was impossible to concentrate with Cragalanche in the room, shaking all..
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#154 Posted: 03:48:23 19/02/2015
The thing I was on suddenly moved "Oh! It must be one of those 'living' rocks I read about" I said as the rock moved around in different paths, I decided to go back to Viridi and see if the situation had changed with the strange feelings gods have been having today, when I returned to Viridi's temple, I walked up to her "Hey Viridi..." I said, still upset, but hiding it from the goddess
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#155 Posted: 03:48:31 19/02/2015
Cragalance shook his head in a seemingly disappointed way then waddled off to his room to sleep for the night.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#156 Posted: 03:54:02 19/02/2015
"No time!" Viridi said to the angel, not even turning to see who was her new guest.
"OK Dark Pit! Activating the Power of Flight! Be extra careful out there!" she urged, remembering how dangerous the Aurum was, and if it was indeed them, Dark Pit would have to be extra cautious. Viridi was in a lot of stress with the news, not even noticing that even though Cragalanche left, she still had visitors...
---
#157 Posted: 04:15:39 19/02/2015
"Are you ok? If its about what I asked eariler I get it, you don't like me, you just think of me as your little angel that you can command, but that's not true... I have feelings, and I feel like you just have me here because I'm an angel and that gives you more power" I said
---
#158 Posted: 04:29:54 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Thank you kindly! ^.^

Dark Pit looked up to see...the sky. Of course. But surely Viridi meant something else, right? It seemed kind of odd. But he didn't have time to dwell on it before his wings lit up green again. Viridi was enabling the Power of Flight so he could return home.
So that could only mean that the nature goddess had changed her mind- there was something out here she didn't want him to get too close to. Dark Pit took a running start then spread his wings, feeling a cushion of air steer him upwards into the bright blue sky. What could this aura possibly mean? "You seem awfully stressed," he commented, trying to get an idea through her tone and words what could possibly be on Viridi's mind.
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#159 Posted: 05:05:00 19/02/2015
OOC: oops sorry for disappearing i was watching a movie and now im crying because it was the super mario bros. movie and i regret everything right now. also if i made any mistakes here tell me because my brain isnt functioning because its still horrified.

"Yes, that would be fine," Palutena said to Magnus, her mind on other things. She then turned her attention to Shadme, thinking about the question.

"Pyrrhon and the Aurum," she answered, "I didn't want to believe it at first, but the more I think about it... The more it makes sense."
#160 Posted: 05:19:18 19/02/2015
Quote: ShadowMewX
OoC: Thank you kindly! ^.^

Dark Pit looked up to see...the sky. Of course. But surely Viridi meant something else, right? It seemed kind of odd. But he didn't have time to dwell on it before his wings lit up green again. Viridi was enabling the Power of Flight so he could return home.
So that could only mean that the nature goddess had changed her mind- there was something out here she didn't want him to get too close to. Dark Pit took a running start then spread his wings, feeling a cushion of air steer him upwards into the bright blue sky. What could this aura possibly mean? "You seem awfully stressed," he commented, trying to get an idea through her tone and words what could possibly be on Viridi's mind.

"I'll tell you once you arrive here." Viridi said to Dark Pit, as she then looked at the angel that was behind her.
"What do you want? Oh... it's you. Austin was it?" Viridi said, without a tone of surprise, and by the sound of it, she didn't hear a word of what he just said to her.
"Well, maybe you have better news. You were just outside, weren't you? Didn't you noticed anything strange?" she asked, not even bothering to ask what he said earlier. She still remembered what he asked about earlier, so she really hoped he didn't brought the subject again.
---
#161 Posted: 05:32:05 19/02/2015
"That's just it! You barely cared to learn my name! I've been your faithful servant for almost a year and you have only been a horrible ruler! I build the courage to open mmy heart to you and you belittle me in front of the others! You know what? I quit!" I yell as I throw my laurel at Viridi and storm out of the room
---
#162 Posted: 05:46:09 19/02/2015
Now Viridi was surprised with that outburst. Not even Pit broke up like that in dire situations. Austin left the room, but still, Viridi could communicate with him telepathically.
"Come on! You are taking this too far! Don't tell me that this is about earlier, cause you are acting very infantile!" she said, considering his outburst to be disrespectful and unnecessary. Still, angels were invaluable allies, so a loss could mean too much, especially since he could give her bad reputation. She only hoped he would come to his senses and answer her...
---
#163 Posted: 06:00:47 19/02/2015
I heard her and I stormed back in "No! this is about everything! When you talk to me, you either yell at me or ignore what I say! You only think of me as a tool... But I'm more... Until you figure that out... I'm done listening to you... I'll be living with Palutena if you figure out how much more than a fighter I am, even then I might not come back" I said before leaving for Palutena's temple
---
#164 Posted: 06:25:56 19/02/2015
Viridi knew that she needed to act fast. She didn't want to lose an angel, especially not to Palutena. Angels were very powerful and could be a great help for the possible invasion ahead. She needed to say something now, and when something occurred to her, she believed it was something that she was going to regret...
"Ok ok! Listen... I'm... ss....o rry. So...rry!" she said stammering, as if the words were like being in a torture chamber.
"And... just for this day... I'll do anything you ask." she then said, really hoping Austin didn't abuse that chance...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:26:47 19/02/2015 by Felines
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#165 Posted: 13:10:51 19/02/2015
"The name Pyrrhon makes sense for something made of fire. But what about the Aurum? If they`re from space they must be some sort of wired green human looking things? or are they like 1000 years in the future kind of invaders? Even if this is the Pyrrhon and Aurum you`re thinking about, you said Pit got rid of them a long time ago? Shouldn't`t be much of a problem now that theirs like 10 of us." Alpha said stretching his wings if anything where to happen soon.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#166 Posted: 13:15:37 19/02/2015
Pit muched down on Magnus' stake and replied.

Pit: Yep. I defeated them a LONG time ago, with the help of two centurions Ben and Craig. After that, Pyyrhon seemingly shot himself and them into space. I wonder if he got out or not. Hopefully he did and he's ok.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:00:55 19/02/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#167 Posted: 14:34:21 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I stared at Palutena in surprise. The Aurum? I'd read about them! They were some alien group that Pit had taken down with the assistance of Skyworld, Overworld and Underworld. And Pyrrhon had been the god of the sun who'd betrayed them. If that much care had been taken to beat them the first time...we'd have to get some allies this time around. No wonder Palutena wanted to talk with the other gods.
"The Aurum aren't human-like aliens," I attempted to explain to Alpha. "They're more like...hmm...mindless drones or robots." The Aurum's appearances varied, for sure, and they were difficult to describe.

Dark Pit heard some brief yelling in the backround before Viridi shut the connection off. What in Skyworld's name... he wondered, and began flying a bit faster, Silver Bow bared. Viridi might be in trouble. If she was distracted and unable to control his Power of Flight, then they'd be cut off from each other. He began to grow quickly annoyed. Whoever that was was putting his life in danger! Curious as he was about Viridi's discovery, his first priority was just getting back to her sanctuary first. After a few minutes of fast flying, he began to see it on the horizon. Almost there...

OoC: Late reply, but you can definitely make another angel, chained! :3 Either of those gods will do!
---
#168 Posted: 15:11:19 19/02/2015
Thanatos knocked on Mesuda's door.

Thanatos: Medusa? It's Thanatos. Pandora, the Hewdraws, Twinbellows and I are going to Palutena's for that meeting that love stuck angel talked about. Would you care to join us?

Purple Hewdraw: Miss Medusa, I believe you should. It would be a good way to make amends with her and become allies, even friends, again. If we did it, you can as well.

Thanatos: We hope to see you there.

Mesuda's gang left for Paluetna's Temple.
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#169 Posted: 15:50:40 19/02/2015
Epimethius stood there thinking about what he would have to do. "Do I really have to go back to that cretin?" Epimethius asked Viridi. "You're probably wondering who I am talking about. Of course, I could only be talking about my brother Promethius. He is the reason Humans were allowed to destroy this planet. Sure, it started with fire, but that turned into factories, pipelines, lumberjacks, and let's not forget the scum that tries everything in their power to justify every single scrutiny the human race makes, and yet they swear they fight for the animals, when all they really care about is their own species. Stupid scum-bag humans. The last thing I want to do is talk to my human-loving brother about raising up my army to fight the Aurums. He probably won't even help me, either. He's so prideful in his humans that how dare any creature match his own. Plus, he'll probably think I'm going it to fight the human race despite my current truce with the hideous creatures."
#170 Posted: 17:51:44 19/02/2015
Viridi was so concentrated waiting for a reply, hat she only heard the second thing Epimethius said.
"Oh? You have a brother that loves humans? Disgusting! I bet he would get along with Palutena." she commented, believing that distraction was just what she needed after the rude outburst and embarrassing offer. It was then that she remembered that Dark Put was still out there, with the Power of Flight activated and no flight path!
"Oh great Reset Bombs! Dark Pit, are you there?" she said frantically, as she managed to get in connection with him. To her relief, he wasn't lost, and quite close to her sanctuary. Finally in control, she was going to make sure that he landed safely that time. No more distractions, and it was till that time that Viridi decided that Austin was too much trouble to keep around anyway.
---
#171 Posted: 18:03:48 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm here," Dark Pit replied to Viridi as he flew closer and closer to the sanctuary. He waved an arm, even though he knew she couldn't see it. "Don't worry about me- I'm fine, and I'll be in your chambers in a moment. You have more important matters to attend to, I guess." He knew the goddess of nature usually had a lot on her mind, but today was obviously one of her worse days. Not to mention the more stressed out Viridi was, the more irritable she got. Dark Pit narrowed his eyes. Austin was driving him nuts. What was he thinking, to ask her out in such a busy time? It wasn't his fault he was rejected by Viridi, and he should know that. Though he was a servant, it wasn't his place to be in her face constantly. Perhaps Dark Pit could talk Austin out of his ridiculous behavior after he got back and reported to Viridi.
---
#172 Posted: 18:45:59 19/02/2015
"Ugh, yes he does," Epimethius responded. "I don't think I can talk to him myself. Do you know anyone who would be able to assist me?"
#173 Posted: 20:15:50 19/02/2015
Name: Vi
Alliance: Viridi
Appearance: Wears a dark pink jacket over a black Cloth vest, hot pink hair and wings, and a purple skirt (not frilly more straight) her face and body are also 'slim' while her arms are more muscular
Personality: She is always the cold, truthful, and can't follow the rules without a few changes. She always takes commands like suggestions. And to any problem her solution is punch/throw/kill/ it.
Favorite Weapon(s): Pressure Gaunlets (http://ddragon.leagueoflegends...splash/Vi_0.jpg seen here)
Other: Can't help but make a character like Vi my league of Legends main champion.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:49:44 20/02/2015 by chained skull
#174 Posted: 20:48:12 19/02/2015
I went back to Viridi "Anything? For a full day? No questions?" I asked, surprised by her offer
---
#175 Posted: 22:28:01 19/02/2015
Viridi was watching Dark Pit returning, when an all too familiar voice was heard behind her. She knew who that was, and she had completely forgotten the offer she gave him just a few minutes ago. But now that Austin was there, Viridi knew that was the chance to have one of her angels back, and she would have to fulfill her promise.
"Yes..." she asked bitterly, turning to face him. She crossed her fingers that whatever he asked, it wasn't something she was going to regret through all her immortal life...
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#176 Posted: 23:38:38 19/02/2015
"Hey, you have to consult with us, you know!" the blue(?) Hewdraw head growled. "There are three seperate minds here!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:46:23 19/02/2015 by StormDragon21
#177 Posted: 23:42:06 19/02/2015
Quote: StormDragon21
"Hey, you have to consult with us, you know!" the purple Hewdraw head growled. "There are three seperate minds here!"

(Im the purple head, not to sound rude)
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#178 Posted: 02:04:12 20/02/2015
"If the Aurum really have returned, then we need the cooperation of all the gods more than ever," Palutena said, "We may have greater numbers now, but if they're back after all this time, I can't say I expect them to go down as 'easily'."

- - -

Icarus continued to fly in a circle above the water, hoping that she wasn't giving off an aura of hostility. She wanted to get back as soon as possible, preferably before the Power of Flight ran out.

OOC: hope i didnt miss anything
#179 Posted: 03:23:09 20/02/2015
I put my laurel back on "Ok, I'm sorry for the outburst, but you don't have to worry, I just want to go on a picnic with you... I made your favorite food" I said
---
#180 Posted: 03:33:52 20/02/2015
Viridi was so glad it wasn't something big. A picnic was so,e sort of date? She didn't' care though. It was something brief. At least she had an angel back. However, the picnic would have to wait.
"Listen Austin, can we do that later? There is something out there, something big, and probably very dangerous. Plus, I still need to make sure Dark Pit is alright." she explained, hoping he would understand...
---
#181 Posted: 04:01:41 20/02/2015
"That's ok Viridi, I understand, a lot is going on today" I said before hugging Viridi and walking to Phosphora's room
---
#182 Posted: 04:13:16 20/02/2015
After making sure that Austin was long gone, she shrugged.
"Ugh! Why the hug? Seriously, a simple wave of hand was going to be enough!" she complained, not liking that Austin was probably taking advantage of her offer. But getting that aside, there were more important things to do. Without further delay, she went outside to wait for Dark Pit...
---
#183 Posted: 04:22:22 20/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Accepted, chained!

"Yeah, man!" the red Hewdraw head squeaked. "Just because you're in the middle doesn't mean…" it paused a moment. "Where was I going with this again?"

Dark Pit alighted outside the base of the sanctuary and sighed in relief. The entire area seemed fine enough, not under attack or anything. Who had Viridi been arguing with, then? A mystery for another day, he supposed. Putting his bow away, he walked into the place, taking his time. He tried to put together a report for Viridi as he ventured.
It didn't take long for him to bump into Viridi as she was exiting. "Viridi!" he exclaimed in surprise. He tilted his head. "You look…kind of frazzled."

YES, THE ANGEL'S NAME IS PIT, the Aurum Brain answered Silver.
"That's lame," the navy-haired angel smirked. "Seriously, is he a hole in the ground?"
SERIOUSLY, HUH? the Aurum Brain replied, annoyed. I THINK IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY SERIOUS YOU'D KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT ONE. STOP WASTING MY TIME.
Rogue, in a rare moment of affection, put his hand on Silver's shoulder. Silver looked at him gratefully.
OKAY, YOU THREE. I'M SENDING OUT MY DRONES NOW. THE PLAN FOR EARTH NOW IS THAT, INSTEAD OF US ATTACKING ONE AREA, I WILL SEND MY AURUM EVERYWHERE. THOUGH THE ATTACKS ARE THIN, THE GODS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROTECT EVERYONE AT ONCE. THEY WILL BE OVERWHELMED. AND WE WILL BE SUPERIOR.
"Cool," said Silver. He straightened up. "What are Rogue, Pyrrhon and I gonna do?"
WE NEED SOMEONE TO GUARD MY CORE, the brain spoke. PERSONALLY, I'D PREFER ROGUE, AS HE'S NOT ANNOYING. PYRRHON AND SILVER, GO WHEREVER YOU'D LIKE. SILVER HAS AN ADVANTAGE TO MANY OF THE OTHER ANGELS BECAUSE HE CAN FLY ON HIS OWN.
---
#184 Posted: 04:34:23 20/02/2015
"Never mind that Dark Pit. What did you see back there? Flying ships? Saucers? Maybe some sort of fireball?" she asked, referring to Pyrron with that last word. Sh could barely hide her stress. First, her unease with Austin, and now the more clues there were, the more possible it was that the mysterious visitors were none other than the annoying and dangerous Aurum.
---
#185 Posted: 11:58:44 20/02/2015
"I'm glad for your agreement, but I'm the best one at making my point here," the blue Hewdraw head whispered to the red one. He turned back to the others and said, "If there are three people working together, does one person make all of the desicions, or do they take a vote, give qualified reasons like I'm doing now, or argue, like less sophisticated creatures?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#186 Posted: 12:51:05 20/02/2015
Purple Hewdaw: Well, I am the ORIGINAL Hewdraw from Pit's first adventures and I control our body. I as killed, revived by Hades and got you two morons. I didn't ask to have two other heads.
---
#187 Posted: 13:56:52 20/02/2015
"So what are these 'Aurums`s?` Some sort of Space pirates?" Vi called as she walked into the room. "Like you said before not like you`ve dealt with them before, so this should be an easy job, or do you think they`re coming back with a whole lot more than last time? Whatever it is I`m excited to punch something that isn`t a human crying, `STOP HITTING OUCH MY FACE!`" Vi said laughing at her own comment and putting left hand on her hip.

"So these Aurum... They`re coming, but really its not such a big threat as it was like you said 15 years ago. It was the Centurions, the Forces of nature, the Under World army? We have more angels now but now the Under world is under new management, who knows maybe Medusa`s changed and if she helps maybe this will be easy?" Alpha asked curious to find out more about the Arumu. "At least theirs something interesting happening for once."
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:36:16 20/02/2015 by chained skull
#188 Posted: 14:05:25 20/02/2015
"Yeah, yeah, you're the original, you may control our body, but you're stuck with us so you might want to deal with it," the blue Hewdraw head growled. "I would bite you bit you know, shared body…"
---
#189 Posted: 14:44:08 20/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Dark Pit raised an eyebrow. What odd guesses. He didn't think Viridi was the type to be freaked out about aliens, but perhaps there was more going on under the surface than he realized.
At once Viridi's other angel, Vivi, walked outside. Dark Pit listened to her a moment. Aurum? What are those? And what does Vivi mean, 'you've dealt with them before?' He scratched his head as he glanced between the two divine entities. "I didn't see anything out of the ordinary...yet," Dark Pit began. "Wherever they are, they're far from here, but I could tell which direction, roughly, by following that aura. It kept getting stronger and stronger." He lowered his arm. "Why don't you two humor me here and tell me who or what the heck the Aurum are."

I nodded to Alpha at the last part, grinning jokingly. "Finally, some adventure! And it involves kicking alien butt!" I calmed down a bit to formulate some more serious thoughts. "Yeah, Alpha's right. There are many of us angels. And even if we didn't have all of us, we might get the sea god and the forge god on our side as well, if the plan works."

"You're such a bull-head!" the red Hewdraw head snapped at the purple one.
---
#190 Posted: 14:45:44 20/02/2015
"Arguments, not random insults…" the blue Hewdraw head whispered to the red one.
---
#191 Posted: 15:02:52 20/02/2015
Purple Hewdraw: Ugh, if the Aurum are back, I hope they cut my head off. That way I can have my own body again.

------

Pit: So, Palutena, what's the plan for today? I'm surprised how the other gods haven't arrived yet.

Thanatos: Ohhh! Well then, it looks like we're the first ones!

Thanatos and the other Underworld Gods arrive, minus Medusa.

Pit: Alright Hey Thanatos Pandora, Hewdraw and TWINBELLOWS!

Pit ran over to Twinbellows and hugged his paw.

Twinbellows: (Pants) Rouuuu! Ruggh ruggh!

Pit: Awwww, das a goood boy. Who's a good boy? Twinbellows is! Yes he is! Yes he is!

Thanatos: So, Palutena, what's SO IMPORTANT that you needed the other Gods come to your place?
---
#192 Posted: 16:39:47 20/02/2015
Quote: ShadowMewX
Dark Pit raised an eyebrow. What odd guesses. He didn't think Viridi was the type to be freaked out about aliens, but perhaps there was more going on under the surface than he realized.
At once Viridi's other angel, Vivi, walked outside. Dark Pit listened to her a moment. Aurum? What are those? And what does Vivi mean, 'you've dealt with them before?' He scratched his head as he glanced between the two divine entities. "I didn't see anything out of the ordinary...yet," Dark Pit began. "Wherever they are, they're far from here, but I could tell which direction, roughly, by following that aura. It kept getting stronger and stronger." He lowered his arm. "Why don't you two humor me here and tell me who or what the heck the Aurum are."

"Well I don't know where you were back then, but they came in shortly after Pit's battle with Phosphora. They are some sort of electronic extraterrestrials that can copy any living being, including my beloved Forces of Nature." Viridi said with a sigh, before continuing.
"Anyway, they came here to exploit Earth's natural resources, and of course, you must know that couldn't be allowed. It took quite a lot of effort to stop them, why, even Hades needed to lend a hand!" Viridi concluded, remembering how long it took to defeat the Aurum, even with the evil god's help.
---
#193 Posted: 19:07:11 20/02/2015
"I... I guess I'm going to see my brother alone then," Epimethius blurted out.

OOC: Anyone care to go with Epimethius to meet his brother?
#194 Posted: 19:14:01 20/02/2015
(I gothcta covered, Mugo smilie)

Cragalanche joins Epimethius to meet his brother.

Craggy:............................
---
#195 Posted: 20:08:18 20/02/2015
I knocked on Phosphora's door "Hello? Are you there?" I asked
---
#196 Posted: 01:27:03 21/02/2015
"...Okay, anyone else like to join me?" Epimethius requested.
#197 Posted: 01:34:38 21/02/2015
Phosphora: Gee, our despite aren't you?
---
#198 Posted: 01:46:51 21/02/2015
"What do you mean? You overheard that whole mess with Viridi too huh?" I said with a sigh "I know she just wanted to keep me here..."
---
#199 Posted: 02:16:46 21/02/2015
Phosphora: Oh no, I was just picking on Epimethius for not wanting to visit his brother alone. What do you like about Viridi so much anyway?
---
#200 Posted: 02:52:32 21/02/2015
"Well, she WAS nice to me at first, I thought I was a freak because my wings were this bright blue, but she told me they were nice... I also think she's beautiful... Pretty much I like a lot about her... But she thinks of me as a soldier that gives her power" I said, wings lowering
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me