Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 50 of 50
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2451 Posted: 02:32:29 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
While the conversation between the two very different birds was taking place, Sybil spent that time playing with AJ. He was certainly rough, but she was certainly glad that the margay was returning to his high spirit after the ordeal on the outback.

After a while, Sybil noticed that it was way afternoon already, and she was getting tired in all the struggle.
"Well alright AJ. Thank you for the fun, but I think this is enough for today." she said, managing to get free from his grip.
"I need to talk to Jet. It's kinda urgent. Go find Rose. She could certainly use a game like this." she then suggested, imagining that with the orcas inactive today, Rose must have been very bored. Heading to the rock pillar, Sybil called to Jet.

"Jet! Jet, are you nearby? We need to talk." she yelled, hoping he was within earshot. Since talking to Cairo didn't lead to much, perhaps a talk with Jet, who was the current leader, would have more success.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2452 Posted: 02:52:15 16/11/2015
"Yes miss Sybil?" Jet said coming up from the water.

Meanwhile Rose was walking along the beach. She was bord and wanted to play.

ooc: We should talk about making a forth one! smilie
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2453 Posted: 03:00:01 16/11/2015
Shilise laughed lightly/weakly and said "i'm not suprized. Crocux's old man was the result of his own kind experamenting on him. Besides i lost my perants to humans when i was a hatchling. I would have died if Crocux's family didn't come along." she went up next to Sozen and said "don't worry you aren't alone anymore. I know why Crocux sees you as a friend. Because you're like him or at least what he would have been like if his family didn't come along. He sees you as more then a friend, he sees you as a brother. Personally i don't care what you look like or what you are, all i see is a friend who's hurting and needs a family." she turned to leave saying "if you evet need a friend or a family just look for me or Crocux, we'll be happy to have you." she walked to the entrance paused and said "oh and before i leave. Just so you know even though he may not seem it but believe it or not Crocux is only an adolesent and he's still growing too. Just so you know." and with that she left to rejoin Crocux to make sure he hasn't gotten himself into any more trouble.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2454 Posted: 03:06:20 16/11/2015
"Wait Shilise!" Sozen said.
---
SC
#2455 Posted: 03:08:32 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Yes miss Sybil?" Jet said coming up from the water.

ooc: We should talk about making a forth one! smilie

"Hey Jet. I know you must be busy, so this wouldn't take long. I figured that the pod may have very good reasons for not wanting Sozen around, so I was thinking of having a talk with him so that neither of you should have to worry about him. I really don't want you guys to stop playing because all these inconveniences keep happening." Sybil expressed, starting to believe that the orcas felt like they weren't allowed to have any fun because of that chain of situations that just kept happening one after the other.

OOC: Yeah. It's inevitable now. Though fortunately, I already have an idea on how to continue. It's what we talked about at the PM, remember? smilie
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2456 Posted: 03:51:12 16/11/2015
AJ:

Taking down Rose, I sneak up behind her. Being careful to avoid any open spots, I follow her. Then with a glint in my eyes, I pounce on her.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2457 Posted: 04:03:51 16/11/2015
OOC: I see that plans are in motion. I look forward to them. *big grin*

Sayan, meanwhile, lied on the beach looking out onto the sea. He so seeked the company and games of the orcas again or at least some form of entertainment.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:07:15 16/11/2015 by redwes
#2458 Posted: 04:30:19 16/11/2015
She was about to take off but stoped when Sozen called to her she turned around and said "yes?"

Crocux went and layed down next to Sayan and said "so, what now?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:37:51 16/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#2459 Posted: 06:58:29 16/11/2015
"Now we wait-- let things cool down and see how it goes. Jet, Sozen, Cairo... a lot of surprises have been thrown at you in your short stay here. I'm sorry you had to go through it all.," Sayan said still staring out onto the ocean.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:50:36 16/11/2015 by redwes
#2460 Posted: 10:06:13 16/11/2015
ooc: I don't remember much.

"Wah!!" Rose jumped when she was tackled. "AJ you scared me!" She said with a chuckle.

"Do you want me to let Cairo know?" Jet said.

Meanwhile......

"I want to be apart of your family." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2461 Posted: 13:03:19 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: I don't remember much.

"Do you want me to let Cairo know?" Jet said.

"No no. I already had a talk with him. He has been so tense lately." Sybil explained, imagining that Jet didn't know anything about it since Cairo has isolated himself from the pod since he stopped being in charge.
"Anyway, do let the rest of the orcas know. I know they are afraid of Sozen's electricity, and with good reason, but tell them that I will talk to him. Tell them that I will solve everything and they can return to the Haven to do with us what they want. We all miss the game you know. We have grown so use to it." Sybil expressed with a slight chuckle, finding it funny how she and the others have grown to love being tossed and turned around as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

OOC: Well you will find out soon anyway smilie
---
#2462 Posted: 16:38:29 16/11/2015
Shilise smiled and said "well then? what are you waiting for? come on then and try to keep up." and flew off expecting the eagle to fallow.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2463 Posted: 22:14:57 16/11/2015
"I don't think it's right for me to be out right now. I want things to calm down." Sozen said. "I wish Sholeh was here to meet you. I'm sure she'll be glad to hear this." Sozen said.

Jet noded and swam off to tell the rest of the pod. He soon arrived at the pod. "Guys Sybil doesn't want us to worry about Sozen. She said she'll handle him and wants to play with them again!"
---
SC
#2464 Posted: 22:21:07 16/11/2015
Shilies rolled her eyes and said "well how about we go to Crocux's cave then. he's priddy predictable on where he likes to stay. that way if anyone is out and about they wont notice you so that way their wont be any fuss ok?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2465 Posted: 22:32:55 16/11/2015
"Perhaps but my wings create thunder when I fly." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2466 Posted: 23:01:12 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Jet noded and swam off to tell the rest of the pod. He soon arrived at the pod. "Guys Sybil doesn't want us to worry about Sozen. She said she'll handle him and wants to play with them again!"

The orcas father around to discuss the message, when Dagger's mother approached Jet.
"Well boss, we took a vote, and we decided that we won't be able to play unless that bird leaves the island. Sybil had talked with him once and had a hostile response, so we doubt she could get some sense into him this time." she said, which was saddening considering that most of them were feeling the urge to catch some Haven residents.
"My mom is right Mr. Jet. Electricity is dangerous on the water." Dagger explained. Even up he knew how electricity worked. They all believed that Sozen would attack them out of nowhere just because he was too violent.

Sybil was heading to Sozen's cave, hoping that the meeting had much more success than the last time he was there. Like the orcas, she didn't want him to be there due to how much fear he struck and how unstable his personality is, so she really was praying that he was in a good mood and that he would listen to reason.
---
#2467 Posted: 23:16:00 16/11/2015
Shilise flew back in and said "in that case we'll walk. Who knows? Maybe walking insted of flying will be good for you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2468 Posted: 23:26:05 16/11/2015
"I don't know. We're high in the mountains." Sozen said.

"I know he is scary but like Sholeh every animal needs a second chance. Like Rose I believe in second chances. I was watching Sozen after he attacked the chimp. And I think Sybil got to him." Jet said.
---
SC
#2469 Posted: 23:40:04 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
More talking among the orcas began to happen. Only a few witness the fight that happened yesterday, and they were not certain if Sybil could handle the eagle once again.
"We believe that we can still play. We want to trust the lady Sybil. However, of we catch sight of that eagle again, we will have to retreat once more." Ellen said, with everybody agreeing. The activity was being missed by many, however, it was already afternoon, and the morning orcas missed their chance to play. They had to divide what was left of the afternoon so that each of them would have equal chance of play and patrol. Dagger wasn't in the mood to get to shore, so he volunteered to find Cairo and tell him the news. He kinda missed having him around, even though he admired Jet much more.

Sybil was climbing the mountain, very tired, and having only three paws to move with was really making it harder.
"Man, I should have asked one of the pelicans to fly me here." she mumbled to herself, getting exhausted.
---
#2470 Posted: 23:48:55 16/11/2015
Shilise looked at him and said "and here i thought you were brave. Oh well suit yourself" and with that she started walking down the mountines.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2471 Posted: 00:00:45 17/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't notice Shilise flying by since she was so small, so she continued climbing. She was almost there, but she was still complaining. Next time, she was going to fly there, but the pelicans had small backs, and the only way to travel with them is via their beaks, which was very uncomfortable to both them and the passengers. But of course, maybe Warren could help. She couldn't believe she had forgotten about the vulture.

Meanwhile in the water, there were only seven orcas heading to shore. The rest went on patrol, since like Cairo, they were not in the mood to play, at least today. Among them was one of the orca brothers. The eldest one, Rumble, and he could see that AJ and Rose were the closest ones to the water. Sayan was also there, but he was a bit further. He knew he had to decide on a target before the other six went for the attack...
---
#2472 Posted: 00:09:32 17/11/2015
"Very well." Jet said as he wasn't in the mood to play ether. He went on patrol.

Rose jumped closer to the water unaware of the orcas. She was having fun playing with AJ.
---
SC
#2473 Posted: 00:33:42 17/11/2015
Shilise saw Sybil and said "hello Sybil. You going to talk to Sozen?"

Crocux shook his head at Sayan saying "don't be. It was my own falt. I shouldn't have insulted Cairo or attacked Sozen though i haven't met Jet yet. So who is he?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2474 Posted: 00:35:26 17/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Rumble went ahead. It looked like the other orcas were waiting for him to decide whom he was going to catch, since they too couldn't decide which one of them could be their target. Rumble stalked the two land mammals, taking advantage of their distraction. It looked like they believed no orcas were going to come, so the surprise attack had a high chance of success. He didn't decide on a target, nevertheless, he charged ahead like a black and white torpedo... and closing his eyes, he chomped. He caught someone! He didn't know who got trapped, but he didn't care. Still with his eyes shut, he began to drag whoever was the victim of the day...

At the mountain's peak, Sybil finally reached Sozen's cave, hoping that the way down wouldn't he as hard as the hike. It was then that she noticed who spoke to her.
"Oh, hi Shi. What are you doing up here? Never mind. I need to talk to Sozen urgently." she said, entering his cave and kinda hoping the little bird waited outside.
"Sozen? Sozen! I know you're around. We need to talk." Sybil called, believing he has been alone all day, and hoping he didn't greet her with his usual hostility.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:37:00 17/11/2015 by Felines
#2475 Posted: 00:50:37 17/11/2015
AJ:

Darkness envelopes me as I am suddenly separated from Rose. Taking a minute to feel around in the dark and try to figure out where I am. It is then, that I know exactly where I am. I am in an orca's mouth. I move in for my first attempt to escape my captor's grasp, I start to stroke their tongue with my paws.
#2476 Posted: 00:51:35 17/11/2015
Shilise smiled and said "just talking with Sozen. Trying to convince him to come down with me but wont no matter how hard i try." she hopped in to see how things transpired.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2477 Posted: 00:53:47 17/11/2015
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux shook his head at Sayan saying "don't be. It was my own falt. I shouldn't have insulted Cairo or attacked Sozen though i haven't met Jet yet. So who is he?"
"Oh... he's the current leader of the Orcas. I'm sure you'll meet once all this blows over.," Sayan said forgetting that Crocux hadn't met him yet.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:54:24 17/11/2015 by redwes
#2478 Posted: 00:54:35 17/11/2015
"Sybil is that you?" Sozen called out. "What is wrong?"

Rose jumped back at the sudden sneak attack. "Wah! Nice try but it's going to take a lot mor than a sneek attack to catch this tiger!"
---
SC
#2479 Posted: 01:03:05 17/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"No Shi. If you did talk to him, it's my turn. This is really urgent." Sybil said to the small bird, wanting for her to wait outside so that she could accompany her on the way down, but at the same time not wanting the company inside the cave.
"Yes Sozen, it is I." Sybil answered to the eagle, unable to recognize if his tone was normal or anger.

Quote: Wyrstel
AJ:

Darkness envelopes me as I am suddenly separated from Rose. Taking a minute to feel around in the dark and try to figure out where I am. It is then, that I know exactly where I am. I am in an orca's mouth. I move in for my first attempt to escape my captor's grasp, I start to stroke their tongue with my paws.

Rumble opened his eyes, and realized who he had caught. The orcas that had handled AJ had warned how he tended to use some sly tricks to make them release him, so he had to think of a way to prevent the same from happening To him. Rumble wondered how could he possibly incapacitate him without hurting him, so what he did was spit his body out but leaving the head inside his mouth, holding it with his tongue just in case he nibbled. He then proceeded to swim to the deepest waters he knew so that if AJ escaped, there could be no way for him to swim back to shore.

Rose jumped back at the sudden sneak attack. "Wah! Nice try but it's going to take a lot mor than a sneek attack to catch this tiger!"

The other six orcas went for the chase for Rose, who was now alerted to their presence thanks to Rumble. They pushed and tumbled each other, desperate to get to her. The shore was surrounded by them, and the only way Rose could escape was if she retreated inland, but the orcas didn't know if she was going to do that or if she would try to avoid them by running to the sides as she usually did, so they kept alert in all the fighting...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:04:50 17/11/2015 by Felines
#2480 Posted: 01:03:37 17/11/2015
When Crocux saw the orca strike he moved closer to the water wondering if Rapheal and Marylin was near by.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2481 Posted: 01:07:01 17/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Unfortunately for Crocux, both Marylin and Raphael were part of the orcas on patrol. The other six orcas targeting Rose were five youngsters and one very old who needed the distraction. They were all too distracted with Rose to notice his presence.
---
#2482 Posted: 01:09:40 17/11/2015
Crocux didin't see any of the orcas he knew so he sighed sadly wishing that he could join.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2483 Posted: 01:13:49 17/11/2015
"Oh great!" Rose started to run away along the shore line. She was happy to finally play.

"Good. I need to talk to you as well. You go first." Sozen said with a bow of his head.
---
SC
#2484 Posted: 01:16:43 17/11/2015
Shilise smiles proud of how kind he's gotten.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2485 Posted: 01:48:10 17/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Good. I need to talk to you as well. You go first." Sozen said with a bow of his head.

This really calmed Sybil, since that meant he was in a good mood.
"Well you see, me and the other Haven residents have this game with the orcas, where they try to catch us from the shore. It's become a routine, but the orcas are afraid that if you are around, you will spark the water and electrocute them." Sybil explained calmly, hoping he would understand.
"If you plan on staying here, could you not approach the shore? The orcas get very discouraged. If you need to talk to any of us, let any of the birds around the island know and they will send us the message." she concluded, praying that Sozen didn't take the wrong way the fact that she was kinda forbidding him to approach the shore. The only way she would want that to happen if he flies towards Komodo island.

"Oh great!" Rose started to run away along the shore line. She was happy to finally play.

One of the orcas was super close on catching the tip on Rose's tail, but she ailed when the rest of her comrades tripped with her and each other. It was quite the mess, and every time one of them tried to get a head start, they would trip again.
"Ugh! This isn't working! Missie Rose, can we skip the chasing part? I know it spoils the fun, but this is just ridiculous! Can't you just go towards whoever you want to be captured?" the young female said, just waiting for Rose to voluntarily choose with whom she wanted to be dragged with. This left the very old orca disappointed. They were young and still learning, so it was understandable that with all the tripping, they lacked the coordination they needed for a successful hunt, and the problem was that he couldn't teach them, which made him upset.
---
#2486 Posted: 02:07:03 17/11/2015
"Aww! Fine. First one to get to me wins!" Rose said as she stood there ans closed her eyes.

"I will but tell them I mean no harm. I'm just only want family." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2487 Posted: 02:34:31 17/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Aww! Fine. First one to get to me wins!" Rose said as she stood there ans closed her eyes.

The young female was upset, since she meant that Rose approached one of them, not the other way around. They were all trying desperately to untangle the mess they formed with each other, trying to get near Rose. However, being fed up with their incompetence, the old one managed to get free and approached Rose... but instead of grabbing her and taking her away, he spoke to her.
"Open your eyes little Rose. Don't listen to these idiotic youngsters. Run. Remember, we are pretending that your life is on the line here." the old timer said, looking at the pathetic display of the orcas.
"And you lot! Remember that this is not only a game, it's hunting practice! Do you think a seal would obey you if you told it to hold still while you decide to coordinate yourselves? Come on! Work a plan!" the elder scolded, deciding to watch the young orcas instead of participating. He was too old to play anyway, and it was better to try to teach them, not to mention it was kinda fun watching their embarrassing display.

"I will but tell them I mean no harm. I'm just only want family." Sozen said.

"Um... well, I don't think they will believe me, but I'll tell them anyways." Sybil said, very glad hat he agreed with no objections but feeling a bit sorry for him. She left his cave, not looking forward to the hike below. She did 't want to ask Sozen for a ride, so she proceeded to climb down, trying to be very careful not to break her cast.
---
#2488 Posted: 02:56:39 17/11/2015
Shilise started hopping down with her and said "it's true though" she managed to take the lead and said "he does want a family but he doesn't realise that he already has one and they're very proud of him right now"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2489 Posted: 03:11:06 17/11/2015
Crocux didin't see any of the orcas he knew so he sighed sadly wishing that he could join.

Sayan looked back at Crocux with a devious look in his eyes, moving ahead of the gaitor and further into the water. "If you can't be the victim, why not be the one giving chase?," he asked eager to play and trusting that Crocux wouldn't hurt him. "Come on... let's see if you can catch me. Leopards are known to be excellent swimmers-- let's see if the leopard can escape the croc.," he taunted.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:12:25 17/11/2015 by redwes
#2490 Posted: 03:14:59 17/11/2015
Crocux smiled at that and said playfully "you're about to eat those words" and went after him giving chase.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2491 Posted: 03:16:25 17/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Shilise started hopping down with her and said "it's true though" she managed to take the lead and said "he does want a family but he doesn't realise that he already has one and they're very proud of him right now"

Sybil listened, but was too concentrated on the steps to reply. She really wanted to believe that Sozen didn't want to harm anybody, but given his temper, it was hard to think otherwise. Her cast was getting dirty, so she probably would have need to get to Jack to bind her with a new one.
---
#2492 Posted: 03:24:51 17/11/2015
Crocux smiled at that and said playfully "you're about to eat those words" and went after him giving chase.
Sayan smiled and swam further into the ocean, already giving himself a head start. "Let the games begin.," he said playfully.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:22 17/11/2015 by redwes
#2493 Posted: 03:27:18 17/11/2015
Crocux gave chase and caugjt up quickly and started working on tiring Sayan out.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2494 Posted: 03:30:31 17/11/2015
Sayan proceeded to swim faster, going briefly underwater slightly hoping to confuse the croc.
---
#2495 Posted: 03:47:20 17/11/2015
Crocux didn't become confused however and soon caught Sayan and tossed him up in the air.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2496 Posted: 10:01:07 17/11/2015
Rose opened her eyes. "Now that's the way I like it. Come on guys! You can do better than that!!" Rose said playfully.
---
SC
#2497 Posted: 14:20:21 17/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's almost over. Remember to leave the 2500th post (last one) to me.

Two of the young orcas managed to get free, but the other two still had difficulties. The two free females then charged ahead, chasing Rose. She was quite quick for a land animal, but that didn't stop them. The young female and male that were still tangled up eventually managed to get free, and followed. But that other female was the fastest of the group, and soon went ahead. Rose was nearly caught by the ones giving chase, but that young female, almost as if appearing out of nowhere, captured Rose around the waist, and swiftly dragged her into the water before the other three could steal her away. She ran away from her desperate companions, and soon was out of view, with the Haven far away and Rose all to herself.

The elder also lost track of her, and that really worried him. The young orcas usually didn't know their own strength, and he was afraid that the young female could severely hurt Rose. Fortunately, the female that got her was one of the sweetest and gentlest members of the pod. Even though she was almost as energetic as the giant Cairo himself, she was really careful with Rose. Despite the dragging and tossing she did with the tiger, she was careful, never using her teeth or all her strength in the game, but still managing to give Rose quite an intense experience despite the caution.

At the Haven, Sybil, at last managed to get down. Her cast was a mess, and she was panting severely, but the trip wasn't over. She headed to Jack to get a new cast.
---
#2498 Posted: 20:15:37 17/11/2015
"Wah!!" Rose was having so much fun. "This is fun!"
---
SC
#2499 Posted: 20:44:05 17/11/2015
OOC: No-one post after me.

Crocux didn't become confused however and soon caught Sayan and tossed him up in the air.
"Woah!... good job Crocux!," Sayan said as he was tossed. As the two played, he saw no reason why the croc couldn't participate in any games. Crocux would even provide a good challenge to many.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:48:31 17/11/2015 by redwes
#2500 Posted: 00:30:14 18/11/2015
AJ:

"Oh, you think you got me do you? Hmm... Just you wait..."

Rumble has forgotten about my most flexible and deadly tool for escaping, my tail. Using my tail, I tickle the roof of of his mouth. My eyes sparkle in the sunlight.
First | Previous | Page 50 of 50
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me