Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 48 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2351 Posted: 01:58:22 09/11/2015
"Miss Sybil....I will follow your rules. I let my pride and anger get to me." Sozen said. "I will not let it happen again."
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2352 Posted: 02:55:12 09/11/2015
Crocux then said "no i'm not bipolar. I never wanted to hurt anyone. I'm just over protective of my family. Sozen burned Jack so i attacked him out of anger." Jack showed the burn Sozen gave him to prove his point. "i was only acting out of anger and when i get angry i have next to no commen sense at all and would easily have misjuged the situation." said Crocux. Shilise listend to the whole thing and came back and pearched herself on Crocux's head and said "well if that'sthe case the why didn't you say so? Boys these days." she turned to face Sybil and said "hi my name's Shilise bit you can call me Shi. And you are?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2353 Posted: 17:25:33 09/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I still think that a simple look doesn't lead you to such precise conclusions in real life, but whatever. Once you, me and Spyroconvexity delete all the ooc posts, we can continue. There is little space remaining before the RP closes itself, and I want to take advantage of every single page.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#2354 Posted: 17:48:04 09/11/2015
ooc: ok but Shilise is still waiting for a reply.

Seeing things start to calm down. Jack desides to resume carving the drift wood looking up at Sybil to make sure that the likeness was accurite.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2355 Posted: 19:04:19 09/11/2015
AJ:

High in the trees, where I feel I am safe, I watch the group converse. My tail wraps around the branch that I am on, for extra security and support. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes shimmer as I watch the group intently, too scared to come down.
#2356 Posted: 21:17:39 09/11/2015
"Miss Sybil I need to think for awhile if it's fine with you." Sozen said as he flew off to his cave.
---
SC
#2357 Posted: 22:53:32 09/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Now all that's left is for you to erase your ooc posts ShadeTheDragon.

Sybil was left exhausted at that conversation. She blew so much steam in the discussion that she gave up a lot of energy. She didn't looked at Crocux, Jack, or Even Rose, Sayan and AJ, but something, or rather someone, did draw her attention.
"Hey now, who are you?" she asked Shilise, whom she now noticed. It was incredible to think that it was now that she noticed the new face when she was standing there the entire time and even spoke once. Sybil must have been really blinded by anger to not notice a new face, or even a new voice.
---
#2358 Posted: 23:05:59 09/11/2015
Ooc: i don't know how to erase my posts.

Shilise could tell that this was tiring for her so she silently forgave her for not noticing her sooner and said "who me? I'm Shilise but my friends call me Shi and you are?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2359 Posted: 23:16:38 09/11/2015 | Topic Creator
00C: Just go to the edit button in the bottom right of the post you want to erase and then click on the "Delete Post" button that appears above your username.

"Shi... yeah, that's better. New guest?" Sybil asked, though that was probably the reason.

Sholeh was still tidying up, now with the help of Warren since she was so weak with her drastic change in diet. She was fantasizing on the lessons Sozen probably gave to Sybil and company.
---
#2360 Posted: 23:17:35 09/11/2015
AJ:

Seeing that it is safe, I climb down the tree and join Sybil again. Seeing the newcomer, I shyly hide behind the civet as she speaks to them. My tail flicks back and forth as I watch and listen to the two converse. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes shimmer in the light as I shyly gaze from behind Sybil, at the newcomer.
#2361 Posted: 23:23:16 09/11/2015
"well that depends on weather or not big and scaly here is only a guest." refering to Crocux. Crocux says "well Shi i'm here to stay." she then says "Well in that case the i'm going to be living here. I hope Crocux hasn't given you or anyone else any trouble."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2362 Posted: 23:25:55 09/11/2015
"It's ok AJ. You're safe." Rose said.

Meanwhile....

Sozen soon arrived to his home only to see a new guest was there. "Sholeh who is this you invited into my home without my permission?"
---
SC
#2363 Posted: 23:27:48 09/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil hid her paw, and gave a quick glance at AJ behind, then acted natural.
"That reminds me Crocux, you told me earlier that you weren't here because you needed a Haven. You said you had other plans, yet you never tell me what it was." Sybil said, remembering through Shi that Crocux was never done explaining that bit. The Haven was a sanctuary for those who needed it the most, not some sort of base.
---
#2364 Posted: 23:39:03 09/11/2015
ooc: Remember to reply to Sozen Felines.
---
SC
#2365 Posted: 23:42:47 09/11/2015
AJ:

I slowly step out from behind Sybil and stand beside her. Swallowing and taking a deep breath, I speak. My tail flicks back and forth as I do.

"Umm, hello..," I shyly manage to say as I remain close to Sybil and Rose.
#2366 Posted: 23:53:46 09/11/2015
Shilise smiles at him and says "hi their kiddo. I'm Shilise but you can call me Shi. What's your name?" carful not to scare him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2367 Posted: 23:54:09 09/11/2015
"Sorry if we scared you.," Sayan gently said to AJ. He watched closely, standing to Rose and Sybil.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2368 Posted: 23:57:26 09/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Sozen soon arrived to his home only to see a new guest was there. "Sholeh who is this you invited into my home without my permission?"

Sholeh was startled by the question. She didn't think he would acted that way.
"This is Warren. He's the one who flew me here. I asked him to help me with the cleaning. I could do it alone, but alas, I'm weak..." Sholeh explained, showing how scrawny and shaky she currently was, even for a mongoose. Warren became a nervous wreck when he saw Sozen up close, and remained quiet, trying to calm down.
---
#2369 Posted: 00:14:11 10/11/2015
"I would like to know next time. But a friend of Sholeh is a friend of mine." Sozen said with a smile.
---
SC
#2370 Posted: 00:19:12 10/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"You see Warren? No biggie." Sholeh assured to the still shaky vulture, giving him some friendly pats on the chest. It was great that Warren was there. Sholeh believed that she could get more along with Sozen if he could see she could befriend anyone and never judge, and who better than a misunderstood vulture?
---
#2371 Posted: 00:25:31 10/11/2015
"You made my home a lot neater. I really needed to clean up." Sozen said with a chuckle.
---
SC
#2372 Posted: 02:01:45 10/11/2015
Crocux smiled kindly at AJ and said "and I'm Crocux and the ape here's name is Jack." Jack waved and said "hi"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2373 Posted: 08:30:50 10/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was starting to believe that Crocux was avoiding her question. She was going to ask once more, but decided that finding Cairo and have a talk with him was more important.
"Well then, everything's calmer now. Now I better go find Cairo." she said, heading to the water and swimming into the ocean. She would normally call Cairo, but imagined he wouldn't have come with Crocux at the beach. She was really tired, but didn't care. And she kinda hoped that any orca would come pull her further away so that the game may continue, but nothing happened.

"You made my home a lot neater. I really needed to clean up." Sozen said with a chuckle.

Sholeh raised her chest with pride, and gave a small wink to Warren, surprising the vulture. She then asked what she was dying to hear.
"So then, how did it go?" she asked, wanting to know badly what kind of punishment Sozen gave to those who wronged him.
---
#2374 Posted: 10:29:17 10/11/2015
"It went well I wanted an apology and they agave it. I nearly gave them a shock but I restrained myself." Sozen said hiding that he actually apologized.
---
SC
#2375 Posted: 13:32:19 10/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sybil apologized?" Sholeh said surprised, knowing that the civet had some pride to her. She was disappointed that Sozen didn't give a little shock to any of them, especially Sybil.
"Well then, I suppose they will learn eventually that they should respect you." the mongoose said with a small bow, contemplating the job she and Warren did to the cave. Now that was certainly enough to get on his good side she hoped.
---
#2376 Posted: 15:31:40 10/11/2015
Crocux saw ta Sybil was leaving and wanted to fallow but decided against it. instead he decided to shuffle into the sand to blend in with his surroundings and trick Cairo to coming a shore and maybe make himself appear to be less of a threat.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2377 Posted: 17:35:10 10/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil kept swimming, but it wasn't until she was about two hundred yards away that she was greeted with a bump on her belly. It was Cairo's dorsal fin. He actually never left the shore, but was waiting for Sybil to be far from it so that he could push her further away and out of earshot for those who were at the beach. And placing her gently on his head, Cairo finally spoke.
"We are in no mood for anything miss Sybil. Every time we play, something happens. First that stupid shark comes by and demands help, then that imbecile eagle arrives to spoil our happiness. It's almost like everything's conspiring."Cairo expressed, with tension that Sybil could feel well.
"Now now Cairo, the shark meant no harm, and Sozen is just trying to help." Sybil explained, trying to reason with him.
"I know that, but still, sharks and that eagle in particular are not welcomed. Especially that Sozen menace. He's too aggressive! I'm telling you, one day he's going to get his temper out of control and hurt you all. If he really wanted to help, he would have stayed at Komodo island and keep an eye on Shadow. Who knows what that stupid lizard is up to now that Sozen isn't there to watch him!" Cairo expressed, being furious. Sybil still tried to reason with him, but it was so hard considering that he was also stubborn and because he was making very valid points...
---
#2378 Posted: 18:34:42 10/11/2015
AJ:

"I'm um..." The number of people around me is making me very nervous. Umm, its alright Sayan. Umm, Ae...Aer...Aeri..Aeriji...but you can call me AJ. It's...nice to mmm...eet y..ou," I say feeling completely overwhelmed by the number of people that I am meeting. All the while as I reply to the strangers, I am backing away slowly, until I come to a halt with my back against the trunk of a tree.
#2379 Posted: 20:00:04 10/11/2015
"Easy Aeriji. You're ok." Rose said giving him a hug.

"Yes they will respect me in time." Sozen said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:30:03 10/11/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#2380 Posted: 20:57:49 10/11/2015
Crocux frownd felling that he's scaring AJ and backs up feeling and looking afraid and ashamed of himself for behaving so agressively earlyer. Shilise sees this and flys over to AJ and being much smaller then him believes that she wont threatin him as much and says "nice to meet you too AJ." she lands in front of him and says "come with me. you're scaring Crocux." ready to lead him to Crocux to try to help the situation.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2381 Posted: 21:46:02 10/11/2015
AJ:

"No, no it's fine. I'm just naturally very shy is all. Crocux, come back please," I say shyly as my tail flicks back and forth.
#2382 Posted: 21:48:27 10/11/2015
Crocux hears this and starts to come back but slowly trying not to come on too strong saying "ok"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2383 Posted: 02:22:42 11/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil and Cairo continued talking for a while, until the civet managed to calm down the orca a bit. It was then that Cairo revealed that the pod didn't want anything to do with Sozen due to his ability. One spark of his into the water and it could electrify a whole lot of them.
"Alright Cairo, here's what I'll do; I will have a talk with Sozen, tell him that if he ever needs to speak to me or anyone else, to meet us in a place where neither you or the pod can see him approaching." Sybil explained, believing that was the best option.

"And you and the rest of the orcas can keep your usual patrolling; half during morning and half afternoon. Don't let inconveniences like these spoil your fun. I'm kinda missing the game you know.

"Yes they will respect me in time." Sozen said.

"I hope so... we hope so." Sholeh said, including Warren.
---
#2384 Posted: 03:35:02 11/11/2015
Shilise smiles seeing everyone getting along. She blinks and says "oh that reminds me Crocux say aw." "is it really that time again?" asked Crocux. "do you want to keep your teeth or not?" Shilise asks in reply. Crocux sighs and says "yes" "well then say aw" said Shilise. Crocux sighs and says "awwwwwww" and Shilise hops in and gets to work on cleaning up his mouth.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2385 Posted: 21:34:47 11/11/2015
Sayan simply smiled and looked at Rose with a slight chuckle. He had heard that some birds had helped reptiles in such a way, though never actually expected to see it.
---
#2386 Posted: 23:14:16 11/11/2015
"wow you're actually pritty clean big guy" Shilise said surprized. Before she could jump out Crocux decided to pull a prank and closes his mouth on her. "hey! Let me out! Crocux!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2387 Posted: 00:10:41 12/11/2015
Sozen smiled. "I never did this for anyone but would you like a ride?" He said looking at Sholeh..
---
SC
#2388 Posted: 00:53:14 12/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Wow, that's mighty kind of you..." Sholeh said, really looking forward for the ride. Riding on such a humongous animal would certainly make her feel powerful, but she then looked at the rather disappointed Warren.
"... but no thanks. Warren here likes to feel useful. Poor vulture is just so misunderstood that he has the need to be helpful to someone. Maybe some other time if you're in the mood." Sholeh then said, getting on Warren's back. He was feeling very happy with Sholeh's kindness, though deep inside, he knew that she was only using him to get on Sozen's good side.

At the ocean, Sybil and Cairo were done talking. Cairo was so close in throwing Sybil around when she said that she missed the game, but he was still too upset to be in the mood. Maybe later that day. Either way, Sybil was going to be around the beach to wait fpr any orca to grab her. She didn't mind anymore. As for Sozen, she decided to wait until tomorrow for him to have time to cool off, and then she could talk to him without any problems.
---
#2389 Posted: 01:09:05 12/11/2015
Rose gave AJ a pat on the head and smiled.

"Very well. The offer will be left open." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2390 Posted: 01:14:47 12/11/2015
It wasn't long until Crocux opened his mouth to let Shilise out. Once she was out she glared at Crocux saying "not funny." she sighs "teenagers." "hey i resent that." said Crocux. "says the adolesent Crocodial" Shilise retorts.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2391 Posted: 02:36:13 12/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo carried Sybil near the shore, but didn't left her there. She had to swim the rest of the way since Cairo didn't want to beach himself with Crocux around.
"You know this has to stop, right? I've already told yoy, it was an accident." Sybil said te the proud orca, knowing that he was still too upset with the crocodile for what he did to her paw. It didn't even hurt, and Sybil could swim perfectly with cast and all.

"Very well. The offer will be left open." Sozen said.

Sholeh nodded, looking forward to the day. She just wanted to see the look on Sybil and the other's faces when the mongoose that they hated so much was at the back at such magestic creature. But for the time being, it was Warren's time. Sholeh was so happy that she didn't mind anymore the vulture's stench (she use to complain a lot about that every time he gave her a ride.) But in all her happiness, Sholeh was still aware that she liked Jet the way she currently liked Sozen, so in all her contentment, she wondered if it was a good idea to form a friendship with the eagle. She didn't want to be back-stabbed again like that time with the orca.
---
#2392 Posted: 03:02:03 12/11/2015
Crocux saw Cairo and moved quickly to talk to him since he did feel bad for insulting the Orca. Once he saw Sybil swimming with her cast he freacked out and galloped over to her yelling "Sybil! What do you think your doing! Your not supposed to swim with your cast on! It could come apart and reopen your injury!" he got to the water and swam under Sybil and rised up to get her out of the water. "it's bad enough that i accidentally hurt you the last thing i want you to do is make the injury worse." he remarked with a conserned tone.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2393 Posted: 13:45:25 12/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo turned around to see what was going on, and felt furious when he saw Sybil on top of the crocodile. He swam that way and forcefully grabbed Sybil from Crocux's back and placed her on his head.
"I'll swim Sybil to shore." he said to the crocodile, still feeling resentful. But Sybil just jumped back on Crocux and scolded Cairo severely.
"Now what did we talked about earlier!? Cairo, now you're acting like a complete jerk! He's just trying to help! Let him feel good about himself!" Sybil yelled, enough to be heard from the shore. Cairo felt miserable, but gave one final glare to Crocux nonetheless, only to receive one from Sybil herself. Feeling furious but embarrassed, he retreated into the water, not in the mood for anything at all. He was too proud to understand that if he just would have left Sybil on the shore from the very beginning, Crocux wouldn't have felt the need to carry her out to prevent her cast from destroying itself.
---
#2394 Posted: 16:33:26 12/11/2015
Crocux sighed and said "you didn't have to do that you know. I understand why he was being overprotective of you. but now you've made it harder for me to apologize to him for my rude behavior earlier." once he got to shore he said "i mean now that i ad a little bit to think about it it wasn't necessary for me to have insulted him." Shilise flew over and said "seriously? ugh you stupid croc! you know better then that." she looks at Sybil and says "if he has caused you any trouble please forgive him. for as big as he is he's only an adolescent croc and apparently still doesn't know any better." Crocux just sighs in shame in reply.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2395 Posted: 18:41:56 12/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil just looked at Crocux from snout to tail.
"He''s still adolescent?" was all she had to say. She didn't even replied to Crocux's speech from earlier, she just was in shock by the news. The only big reptiles she has seen are the alligator living on the swamp and the Komodo dragons, and since she had never seen a saltwater crocodile before, it was a surprise.
---
#2396 Posted: 19:06:43 12/11/2015
Sayan saw what happened, meeting up with Sybil on the shore. 'He's only adolescent?!,' he thought to himself.
---
#2397 Posted: 20:13:17 12/11/2015
Rose walked away from the others far enough not to be heard. "Cairo! Cairo please come here and talk to me."
---
SC
#2398 Posted: 20:34:58 12/11/2015
AJ:

I listen and watch as everything goes on, not moving from my spot. Laying down beneath the shade of the tree, I am under, I am fine with just being present. However like Sybil I miss, "The Game". I wait patiently for someone to want to do something with me. I am too shy to make the first move.
#2399 Posted: 21:14:01 12/11/2015
Shilise nodds saying "yes it's a suprize to me as well. he's abnormally large for a croc his age. and the crazy part is that he's still growing."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2400 Posted: 23:12:46 12/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, well, it's a good thing there is an avid abundance of food here at the Haven." Sybil said in form of a joke, hoping to raise his spirit. Shilise seemed like a very nice bird, and just the type to keep Crocux under control, especially with his easily changeable moods.

Rose walked away from the others far enough not to be heard. "Cairo! Cairo please come here and talk to me."

Luckily, Cairo was just within earshot, having stayed near the Haven to see what kind of activity occurred at the main beach where Sybil and the others were. He saw Rose near the rock pillar where Sybil stood whenever she glanced at Light Beach, and used it to hide his presence from the others. He approached Rose, but before she could say anything, he grabbed her by the paw.
"Let's not talk here. Let's go somewhere else." he said quickly just in case Rose mistook that as a game. He placed her inside his mouth and swam away, to the direction behind the marine bird's home so that nobody would see them.

OOC: This is one of those times where the map is useful smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 48 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me