Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 46 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2251 Posted: 06:40:30 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was stubborn as well, but for once, she did what she was told.
"I shall leave... for now. If you need me, I'll be at my tree. It's the one next to a creek. Just follow the sound of running water. If you don't, I'll come back here tomorrow anyway." Sybil then said, following Jack outside the lair. She knew it wasn't wise to pester a reptile, but even with that, she hoped that by tomorrow he would have calmed down and she could be welcomed.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2252 Posted: 08:23:06 02/11/2015
Sayan merely observed and didn't attempt to enter the cave again-- instead leaving with Sybil and Jack. Noticing Rose resting along the way, Sayan joined the tiger and slept to the sound of the peaceful waves.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:27:28 02/11/2015 by redwes
#2253 Posted: 10:53:55 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil returned to her tree, enjoying her time alone. Finally no Jaerl. She liked his company, but sometimes he overdid it too much. Despite having a rare time alone, she didn't get much sleep that night. She was just so worried about everything, and wondered how Sozen was doing. She still remembered how he left crying, but she was simply too upset with him to look for him and try to comfort him like she tried to do with Crocux.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2254 Posted: 16:33:56 02/11/2015
Jack knew that Sybil wanted to be alone so he grabbed his knife and went over to the beach to see if he could find some drift wood to carve.

with Crocux...

as Crocux cried he slowly calmed down. once he finished calming down he went over t the creek and started to to swim up stream until he found the tree Sybil was resting in. once he found it he went to shore and waited for Sybil to come and talk to him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:16:57 02/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#2255 Posted: 19:19:14 02/11/2015 | Topic Creator
The rustling of leaves as Crocux approached was enough to get Sybil's attention. Since she wasn't asleep, she turned to face whatever was causing the sound, only to see Crocux's tail disappearing into the brushes. She imagined that he went to shore, and once she walked there, affirmative. There he was. Sybil approached with a little bit of caution and sat besides him, but said nothing. She was waiting for him to say the first word, if he was willing to talk that is.
---
#2256 Posted: 21:31:51 02/11/2015
Crocux looked at Sybil and asked "how's that leg doing?"

with Jack...

once Jack found a peice of drift wood he grabbed it and went over to the tree base where his partner was buried. with the machete as a grave marker the moon light shined off of it. Jack sat at the foot of the grave and started carving. since the peice was shaped a little like her he decided to make a likeness of Sybil out of it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:59:57 02/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2257 Posted: 21:58:01 02/11/2015
ooc: it's night time.
---
SC
#2258 Posted: 21:59:29 02/11/2015
ooc: my bad.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2259 Posted: 03:20:42 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux looked at Sybil and asked "how's that leg doing?"

"This? This is nothing." Sybil answered, trying to cheer him up. She wished so much for Light Beach to be active at the moment so that Crocux could feel better with it's beauty, but there were still several months left before it could be active.
---
#2260 Posted: 03:50:09 03/11/2015
Crocux smiled at the comment and said "good. I can see that Jack fixed you up. So he told you about dad then."

With Jack...

As Jack worked on the carving he fell asleep.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2261 Posted: 04:02:29 03/11/2015
Sozen soon calmed down but now he was angry at himself. He shot off a few powerful lightning bolts that sounded like thunder. The thunder could be heard for miles.
---
SC
#2262 Posted: 04:10:02 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Crocux smiled at the comment and said "good. I can see that Jack fixed you up. So he told you about dad then."

"Yeah, yes. He told. I had something similar. Not parents, but more like takers." Sybil expressed, remembering her two human takers and dismissing the thunder as if it was going to rain soon.
"It's good that there are still people like that in the world, but as you can see, it's better if humanity never even finds out we exist, not even those who mean well." she then explained, wanting to let Crocux know why the subject was forbidden at the Haven.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Sozen soon calmed down but now he was angry at himself. He shot off a few powerful lightning bolts that sounded like thunder. The thunder could be heard for miles.

Yodel explained how the big eagle could form thunder from static electricity, so Sholeh immediately knew where the sound came from. After convincing Warren that she had no ill intentions, she hitched a ride with the vulture to the cave where Sozen was residing. After arriving, she ordered Warren to wait for her from far. She went near the cave entrance, but didn't enter. She just waited for Sozen to either get outside or for him to invite her in.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:14:00 03/11/2015 by Felines
#2263 Posted: 04:28:36 03/11/2015
He looked at her and said "well their's a human here already. Besides he wasn't very...human to say the least. He kind of lost it when his own kind did experaments on him. He then started to kill his own kind and rescue what his kind called animals but really in a way he became an animal himself. He saved me and raised me and even gave me my name. I don't care what others would say about humans i am proude to call that human as my father."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2264 Posted: 04:40:06 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil respected his view, but remained silent in all the conversation. She knew that not everybody had a pretty experience with humans, especially Sayan, so she hoped the crocodile understood why the theme was also forbidden in the march.
"So... what exactly made you come here?" she asked, wondering why a saltwater crocodile, who wasn't endangered, came there in the first place. Chimpanzees were quite threatened, so with Jack it was understandable.
---
#2265 Posted: 04:48:20 03/11/2015
Sozen soon saw Sholeh at his cave entrance. He suddenly moved forward creating cracks of sparks as he did. "What do you want?"
---
SC
#2266 Posted: 05:13:14 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hey, calm down sweetie. I just wanted to see how you were. I was told how unfair you were treated, and I just came to see how you were doing, that's all." Sholeh said, acting as if she was concerned. She maintained her distance after watching Sozen, but at that moment, she didn't care whether she befriended him or not.
---
#2267 Posted: 09:57:21 03/11/2015
Sozen calmed down a little but electricity was still coming off him. "Why are you really here?"
---
SC
#2268 Posted: 10:05:35 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Didn't I told you already?" Sholeh answered, being very careful not to sound rude. It was so hard for her to show any concern at all, even if it was just pretended. She couldn't believe how dense the eagle was with her.
---
#2269 Posted: 10:12:43 03/11/2015
"I know you are here for something eles. As I said whay are you REALLY here?" Sozen said.
---
SC
#2270 Posted: 10:16:37 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ugh, forget it! You big creatures are all the same! A smaller creature shows even the tiniest bit of concern and they immediately assume it's because they want something in exchange! No wonder Sybil and the other beasts mistreat you! I'm not going to stand this! Good riddance!" Sholeh said furiously, turning around to leave. She felt like she had the worst luck of any animal, since every time she tried to be nice, it was rebuffed at her face.
---
#2271 Posted: 10:25:06 03/11/2015
Sozen turned around. "Wait! Please don't leave. I need the company." Sozen said calming down and the electricity going away.
---
SC
#2272 Posted: 10:33:02 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh scoffed, but stayed nonetheless. She didn't say anything though, giving him the silent treatment. She wasn't surprised at Sozen's need for company, since based on what Yodel told her, it seemed like everybody at the Haven was against him. That was something they both had in common.
---
#2273 Posted: 16:12:30 03/11/2015
Crocux looked at Sybil and said "so Rose didn't tell you. In some areas humans hunt and eat crocs gaters and camen and all over the world humans hunt my kind to make accessories for themselves to wear. But that's not the reason i came to haven, at least not entirly."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2274 Posted: 17:09:12 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"I knew about the accessory part, but the eating? Seriously? Humans are sick! I've heard there is a place where they even eat scorpions. But I suppose it comes to no surprise. There is such an unbearable number of them they have to feed somehow." Sybil analyzed, almost getting carried away by the subject, but then changed it quickly.
"Well anyway, this was originally a Haven for the extremely endangered, but I see the message is coming to others as well and endangered or not, I can't deny a sanctuary to whoever asks it." Sybil said, realizing that it was becoming a very often case. And of course, who could say no to a saltwater crocodile?
---
#2275 Posted: 17:46:59 03/11/2015
Crocux smiled at her understanding and says "i'm surprized that you aren't asking my real reason for coming here. Considering that i didn't come here for santuary to begin with but i do find it to be a bonuse."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2276 Posted: 18:33:01 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"No sanctuary?" Sybil asked, getting worried. For what other reason would he need an island? She was afraid of the answer, but braced herself for it nonetheless.
---
#2277 Posted: 19:09:07 03/11/2015
"I wanted to come here because my dad wanted to come here. He hated his own kind and wanted nothing more then to be rid of them. When he learned about this place he wanted nothing more then to come here. He was my family, my home, were ever he went i went with him. Now that i'm here and now that he's gone i don't know were my home is anymore. I don't know who i am anymore. But i have a feeling that the answer is here, at this Haven and if you ever need anything. Wether if its to keep this place safe or if you want a friend to spend some time with all you have to do is ask. Because i know that the answer is with you. Ok?" said Crocux.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2278 Posted: 20:56:57 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil said nothing. It infuriated her the idea that Crocux initially wanted to bring a human to that sacred sanctuary. But there was a good reason why that island was impossible for humans to live on. Unfortunately, he learned the hard way. Sybil only stood there, contemplating the eerie quiet waters. It looked like today, no orca was in the mood of playing. And who could blame them after yesterday.
---
#2279 Posted: 21:14:15 03/11/2015
Sozen cleared his throut. "I'm sorry about my outburst. I'm just not used to such kindness." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2280 Posted: 22:58:08 03/11/2015
He saw her fury in her eyes and said "but like i said, he wasn't nessicerally human any more. After whatever his own kind did to him at least. I could tell because he had scales on his arms. And i didn't bring him here. I left a long time ago to find this place so i could be right here waiting for him when he arrived. As for what happened to him that made him well... not human, it was before he adopted me so if you want to know what changed him your going to have to ask Jack. He was the one who was on the boat with him when he arrived."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2281 Posted: 02:09:05 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't listened much, and dismissed that arm part as maybe a rash the human had that made it look like scales. Whatever the reason, she just stood there, listening to as much as she could. She didn't want to offend him by showing that she disliked that subject.

Sozen cleared his throut. "I'm sorry about my outburst. I'm just not used to such kindness." Sozen said.

"Yeah, you don't need to tell me twice." Sholeh said sarcastically, still upset for the earlier mistreatment.
"But we are two now. Those Haven beasts don't like me either, all because on what I am. Heh, if I had your might, I would've put them in their place." she then said, hoping that compliment would get to his sympathies.
---
#2282 Posted: 03:00:53 04/11/2015
Crocux noticed that she didn't believe him so he dicided to leave her but before he left he said "and it was no human rash. It was snaks skin. I know that for a fact because sometimes he would shead his skin like a snake would. What ever they did to him changed him permanantly. I know this because the snake skin was with him before i have even hatched. I saw him with that snake skin for all my life. It was no rash. Don't believe me ask Jack. He'll tell you all that you would want to know. Now if you will excuse me it's late ind i need some sleep." and with that he left Sybil to think about what he said and to go get some sleep at his cave.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2283 Posted: 08:46:31 04/11/2015
"Why do they hate me? Is it because I can create electricity or is it because of my size?" Sozen said as he looked away.
---
SC
#2284 Posted: 09:27:46 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Perhaps she's afraid of your strength. Sybil needs to feel like she's in control in order to feel secured. So many respect that tiny little menace. I think she's overconfident because she has orcas and elephants as her personal army, and that is why she flips every time she finds someone that she feels like she can't order around." Sholeh planted, referring to Sozen. She was determined to create a bad image of Sybil as payback for robbing her of her home and for having so many followers she didn't deserve.

Crocux noticed that she didn't believe him so he dicided to leave her but before he left he said "and it was no human rash. It was snaks skin. I know that for a fact because sometimes he would shead his skin like a snake would. What ever they did to him changed him permanantly. I know this because the snake skin was with him before i have even hatched. I saw him with that snake skin for all my life. It was no rash. Don't believe me ask Jack. He'll tell you all that you would want to know. Now if you will excuse me it's late ind i need some sleep." and with that he left Sybil to think about what he said and to go get some sleep at his cave.

OOC: It's already morning.

"And there he goes... just like that." Sybil said to herself, kinda glad to be alone. She didn't believe Crocux, and decided to let him be.
---
#2285 Posted: 10:15:21 04/11/2015
"You think I should apologies for my actions yesterday?" Sozen said.
---
SC
#2286 Posted: 10:46:03 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"No way. You were just defending yourself from their rudeness. It is them that should be apologizing." Sholeh said, really wanting Sozen to hate Sybil an her group.
---
#2287 Posted: 14:55:43 04/11/2015
Ooc: true but no one slept all night.

Once Crocux got to his cave he settled down in a nice spot and fell into a deep slumber.

Soon Jack woke up and decided to cheack on Sybil to see if her injuryes got any better. So with his drift wood in one hand and his knife in the other he started walking to see Sybil.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2288 Posted: 17:47:13 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil remained on the beach, not sure on what to do for the day. The waters were so quiet, it was even scary. Not one orca on sight, not even Cairo, who constantly visited her. She was feeling so sorry for the marine friends. First Zonos with his human problem, and then Sozen with his rudeness. She knew Kaylin started, but still. Having nothing at all to do, she just laid on the sand, looking forward to a tranquil day, but wouldn't mind just a tiny bit of excitement.
---
#2289 Posted: 18:18:19 04/11/2015
Soon Jack found Sybil and dicided to sit next to her. Once he sat down he resumed his carving from earlyer.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2290 Posted: 19:35:06 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil greeted with a simple "hey". She was feeling so bitter that she wasn't in the mood for anything at all. It was quite a horrible sensation. She didn't understand how Yodel could feel like that every single day.
---
#2291 Posted: 20:41:37 04/11/2015
Jack could tell that Sybil was upset so he said "ok i'll bite. what's got you so upset?"

with Crocux...

as Crocux slept the nightmares returned and he awoke almost as quickly as he fell asleep. sighing he decided to go and see Raphael and Marylin. who knows maybe he could make some new friends and try to calm down the orcas if he could. so with that in mind he headed off to the beach to look for them.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2292 Posted: 21:53:23 04/11/2015
"You're right but I don't want to be mean all I request is a simple apology." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2293 Posted: 23:06:29 05/11/2015
OCC: I take it DarkSpyro was down for everyone yesterday? Also, this post will be very poetic. smilie

As the sun rose, Sayan gently woke next to the still slumbering Rose. 'Quiet..,' he thought to himself. Beyond the sound of the gentle waves, no orcas could be heard nor games being played. He just laid there-- soaking in the sun and thinking over everything that had recently occurred.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:35:32 05/11/2015 by redwes
#2294 Posted: 01:00:11 06/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes, for me too. I suppose it had technical difficulties.

"You're right but I don't want to be mean all I request is a simple apology." Sozen said.

"Well, you tried that once and it didn't work. If you already tried once, I doubt it will work a second time." Sholeh commented, trying to make Sozen view Sybil and the others as the villains, as they have always done to her.

Jack could tell that Sybil was upset so he said "ok i'll bite. what's got you so upset?"

"All. First a shark appears to help him with his human problems and then this eagle, who was suppose to remain on Komodo as a watcher. He was suppose to stay there because nobody wants him here. He's just too violent, too rude." Sybil expressed, at the verge of breaking down. She didn't even want to mention Shadow or the war that occurred almost a month ago.
"Every time there is a chance to get things back to normal, to resume the peaceful life the Haven is suppose to be about, something happens!" she expressed, holding the tears. She was feeling so stressed that it was almost impossible to bear.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2295 Posted: 01:24:30 06/11/2015
AJ:

I wake up from my sleep and seeing Sybil upset, I want to cheer her up. I silently begin to stalk her. Quietly and quickly I make my way over to her. Then I pounce, smiling as I see her react.

"Morning, Sybil," I say as I lay beside her.
#2296 Posted: 01:42:48 06/11/2015 | Topic Creator
This was enough for Sybil to raise up her spirit. There was no orca, yet there was AJ. At least somebody was in the mood of playing.
"Hey AJ." she greeted with a smile. Despite her and AJ being about the same size, he has quite a lot of strength. She couldn't take him off. She only hoped Jack didn't found that interruption a bit rude.
---
#2297 Posted: 01:59:23 06/11/2015
Jack nodded in understanding "now that sounds all to familier trust me. My partner always stressed himself out like this every day worrying about all the lives that humans were destroying and how he couldn't save them all. But he found ways to cope with the stress. After all the stress only made his... Condition, worse. But one thing could be learned from it. Enjoy the peace while it lasts otherwise you'll destroy yourself."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2298 Posted: 02:11:13 06/11/2015
ooc: So I wasn't the only one?

Soon Rose woke up and layed her head on Sayan. "Good morning Sayan."
---
SC
#2299 Posted: 02:43:43 06/11/2015
"Morning. Did you sleep well?," asked Sayan.
---
#2300 Posted: 08:48:23 06/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Jack nodded in understanding "now that sounds all to familier trust me. My partner always stressed himself out like this every day worrying about all the lives that humans were destroying and how he couldn't save them all. But he found ways to cope with the stress. After all the stress only made his... Condition, worse. But one thing could be learned from it. Enjoy the peace while it lasts otherwise you'll destroy yourself."

Sybil just rolled her eyes, as if she was a bit upset that Jack pointed something so obvious. Of course she has enjoyed peace, all she asked was that it lasted fr much longer than it's doing lately.
---
First | Previous | Page 46 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me