Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 42 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2051 Posted: 00:28:58 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
While Marylin tried her best to have fun, Raphael was having quite a hard time with Crocux. It was like trying to bring down a seal with bigger teeth and a steel armor, but he tried his best nonetheless. He wanted Marylin to acknowledge him.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2052 Posted: 01:12:42 23/10/2015
Even though Crocux was having fun he was beginning to get tired. "man i really need to fix my sleeping problem" he said to himself as he began to slow down from exustion.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2053 Posted: 04:41:57 23/10/2015
Meanwhile...
Quote: Felines
Iggy smiled, then blushed at the comment, feeling extremely proud. As he pulled Sayan, he let's him go, but then immediately charged at him. However, instead of trapping him again, he headbutted his side.
"It's tag time mister!" Iggy said happily, circling Sayan. The leopard passed from pretended prey to an unusual playmate. Iggy was encouraging Sayan to chase him by blowing bubbles from underwater.
This action really put a smile in the adult orcas, especially Ellen. They could always play with the Haven residents that way asides the usual toss and drag. It gets to prove that even adults can learn from the young ones.
"Alright.. let's see what you got!,"Sayan said with a smile. After taking a big breath, he then dove right into the water and after the trail of bubbles.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:42:18 23/10/2015 by redwes
#2054 Posted: 10:48:37 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sayan kept crashing with Iggy's dorsal fin every time he tried to tag, and occasionally, the young orca would push him to the surface just in case the bubbles disorient him. He remained most of the time at the surface, since Iggy knew that land animals couldn't hold their breath as long as his kind.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Even though Crocux was having fun he was beginning to get tired. "man i really need to fix my sleeping problem" he said to himself as he began to slow down from exustion.

Raphael noticed how Crocux was struggling even less, so he took the opportunity to grab him and show off to Marylin. But she was very busy having fun with Rose, or at least trying to. She was still trying to go easy on Rose despite her shown endurance. Even when killing seals she felt bad. You could say that she was the most benevolent of the orcas, and if her species didn't have the need to survive exclusively on meat and fish, she would be vegetarian.
---
#2055 Posted: 15:41:45 23/10/2015
ooc: I think it's time for Croux to get a pet smilie

once Raphael caught Crocux he says "ok kid, so what now?" then out of the corner of his eye Crocux saw a row boat but what really grabbed his attention was that on the left rim of the boat had a machete embedded in it. Crocux recognized it and quickly said to Raphael "Raph I need you to let me go NOW. it's kind of important."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2056 Posted: 19:27:21 23/10/2015
"Bet you can't catch me!" Rose said.
---
SC
#2057 Posted: 21:59:25 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: I think it's time for Croux to get a pet smilie

once Raphael caught Crocux he says "ok kid, so what now?" then out of the corner of his eye Crocux saw a row boat but what really grabbed his attention was that on the left rim of the boat had a machete embedded in it. Crocux recognized it and quickly said to Raphael "Raph I need you to let me go NOW. it's kind of important."

OOC: This is not about humans, is it? Remember that humans cannot enter the island due to the strong currents, and not by air because of the strong wind above. I thought you knew that. The only exception was at the first RP smilie
---
#2058 Posted: 22:03:20 23/10/2015
Despite the failures, Sayan kept at it... until he had an idea. As Iggy went down yet again, Sayan didn't immediately give change but instead took a moment to take in some air. As he did this, he appeared to be merely observing, possibly taking a short break, and delaying his dive. Come on... there you go... Suddenly the leopard dove straight down-- not after the bubbles but right in the path of the orca. His goal... to tag the orca right in white underside of the jaws. He used all his speed in one focused dive, ignoring any distractions and going right for the target.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:04:35 23/10/2015 by redwes
#2059 Posted: 22:11:49 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Iggy felt a tap right on his underbelly, almost hitting Sayan with his tailfin. He immediately headed to the surface, believing Sayan was in danger of whatever touched him.
"Where is the mister Sayan?" he asked the two adults, signaling him below. Iggy then dived, and grabbed Sayan by the shoulder, wondering if he really went that deep...
---
#2060 Posted: 22:25:16 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, you could do that of course. Humans are often mentioned, yet rarely appear. In both RPs I noticed that I mentioned that no humans inhabit either islands, but now is that I noticed that I haven't explained why is that so. Sorry about that. That one was my fault. I should put it in the first page as soon as possible. That was only mentioned somewhere in the first RP smilie
---
#2061 Posted: 22:47:11 23/10/2015
As Sayan tapped the underbelly and Iggy propelled up, the resulting currents sent him downwards and he almost laid motionless for a brief moment. As the orca grabbed him, he quickly awoke from his brief moment of unconsciousness. "Woah...," he said they surfaced.. slightly dazed. He didn't think about how deep he would have had to dive nor the possibility of being pushed down further, thus spending more energy on the initial dive then it would have required to get back up on his own.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:51:00 23/10/2015 by redwes
#2062 Posted: 22:56:40 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"If only you could grow fins..." Ellen said, realizing that Sayan was taking a heavy breather, and hat Iggy quite possibly just saved his life.
"...or if we could grow legs." her companion said, demonstrating how irritated the orcas were that couldn't spend a more comfortable time with the Haven residents due to the very different body structures...
---
#2063 Posted: 23:18:51 23/10/2015
"If only...," Sayan said in agreement. He really did enjoy the company of the orcas, no matter how different.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2064 Posted: 23:27:23 23/10/2015
AJ:

Seeing that the current orcas are occupied, I walk over to a tree and lay down. The shade of the tree makes it nice and cool, rather than hot. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes gleam in the sunlight as I watch the others.

Jaerl:

Perches on a low branch in a tree nearby Jaerl watches Sybil and the others play. Seeing me under the tree, he takes off and lands beside me. His sapphire blue eyes gleam in the light.

"Hey, AJ, how are you today? Why aren't you out there playing with the others? Is something troubling you," he asks.

AJ:

I shake my head and my tail flicks back and forth. I do not want anyone to know that I may have a strong relationship with the dingoes, for everyone does not like them. It's even more treacherous with this treaty that Sybil made with them.

"No, no I'm fine. Just enjoying the sea breeze is all. You need not worry about me."

Jaerl nods and smiling takes off into the air and heads off to go fishing with his father.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:38:06 23/10/2015 by Wyrstel
#2065 Posted: 23:38:06 23/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: redwes
"If only...," Sayan said in agreement. He really did enjoy the company of the orcas, no matter how different.

Ellen's companion saw one if the Haven residents at the beach, but he looked distress, so he didn't want anyone to other him. Iggy, knowing that Sayan had quite a strong competitive nature, decided to try a different game, one that he didn't participated on last time.
"Hey Ellen. Can you carry Sayan? I want to splash him." he said, wanting to try that game ever since the orcas tried it with Rose a few days ago. Since he was one of the orcas in the back that day, he didn't get a chance to shoot. Now that there were only two orcas, excluding Ellen who was going to carry Shadow, his chances were high.
---
#2066 Posted: 02:04:27 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: A pet human? That wouldn't work for this RP. Taking the boat to sea is better.
---
#2067 Posted: 02:20:57 24/10/2015
Sayan grinned, eager for another challenge. "Sorry about earlier.," Sayan said quietly to Ellen as he got on. He was well aware of how badly it could have ended-- and that these games did tend to bring out the more competitive side of him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:39 24/10/2015 by redwes
#2068 Posted: 03:34:19 24/10/2015
Ooc: ok just cheaking.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2069 Posted: 04:22:14 24/10/2015
Ooc: light blub. how about insted of the human it was his pet/partner in crime chimpanse (i may have spelt that ronge) who knows how to us the machete and his human companion died before hand trying to save more innocent animals? Now am i clever or what? smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2070 Posted: 14:14:58 24/10/2015
"Hey Marylin see if you can catch me!" Rose said swimm as fast as she could.
---
SC
#2071 Posted: 17:22:40 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Marylin could tell that Rose was really trying to get her to be harder and more competitive. After thinking that if she could tolerate Cairo, she could tolerate anything. S finally giving in, Marylin charged at Rose, grabbing her tail and dragging her, in a much harsher way than before. If that was Rose's plan, she got away with it.

Sayan grinned, eager for another challenge. "Sorry about earlier.," Sayan said quietly to Ellen as he got on. He was well aware of how badly it could have ended-- and that these games did tend to bring out the more competitive side of him.

Ellen only heard sorry, but she knew fully well what he meant. She forgave him though, as she continued tryin to avoid Iggy, her companion wasn't in the mood of playing now, some just watched. Since Iggy was the only one participating, it was much harder to hit the target, but he didn't give up...

Ooc: light blub. how about insted of the human it was his pet/partner in crime chimpanse (i may have spelt that ronge) who knows how to us the machete and his human companion died before hand trying to save more innocent animals? Now am i clever or what? smilie

OOC: A chimpanzee on a boat that can use a machete? Hmm, that seems too far fetched. Anyway, if you want to continue this conversation, can you PM me instead? This RP is short in pages, so I want to leave as much as possible in stories. And by the way, I put in the first page why humans can't enter the Haven or Hunted islands.
---
#2072 Posted: 17:57:09 24/10/2015
"Yelp!" Rose yelled out. She tryed to get her tail free but couldn't. "I knew you had more in you!"
---
SC
#2073 Posted: 18:42:02 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Marylin felt a bit proud after the commentary. She was still careful with Rose, but she managed to intensify the play. After dragging Rose further, she left her stranded in the water, and swam far. Marylin then charged at Rose, but instead of trapping her in her jaws like most orcas, she simply gave a friendly bump on her side, and continued doing so. Despite her more harsh play, Marylin didn't dare to trap Rose or throwing her into the air like most of her companions.
---
#2074 Posted: 19:14:58 24/10/2015
""Wah!" Rose felt the bumps and continued to swim away. "Come on like the others." Rose said with a smile.
---
SC
#2075 Posted: 19:22:11 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Marylin shook her head, not wanting to get tougher than that. She then looked down, disappointed for not taking Rose's challenge. She was just so afraid to get carried away and hurt her. If only she could talk, she would explain the tiger so much. Instead, Marylin carried Rose, wanting to give her a ride. They headed to Hunted island, but why there?
---
#2076 Posted: 19:23:19 24/10/2015
"Oh I see."Rose said. "Say where are we going?"
---
SC
#2077 Posted: 20:50:33 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Marylin took Rose right to the orca's hunting grounds. At the beach, there was the sound of intense barking. It was the seals that frequented the beach, and the orca's main food source. Marylin shook her head slowly, as if she was trying to negate the fact that she needed those animals in order to survive, since a diet of fish alone wasn't enough for them.
---
#2078 Posted: 21:05:29 24/10/2015
"Oh......you are a gentle heart? Marylin I'm sorry I tryed to push you into things you didn't want to do."
---
SC
#2079 Posted: 21:15:18 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Marylin splashed water with her flippers and did a few gestures, trying to communicate with Rose, but she knew it was hopeless since Rose didn't understand these methods. Ricky and Raphael were the only ones who understood her particular language, but Ricky was on stroll and Raphael was having too much fun with Crocux. She then believed that the only way Rose could have the fun she wanted was if another orca played with her, so with sadness, Marylin swam away to the Haven to leave Rose at the shore, so that she could get caught by another orca that could engage into a much harsher condition.
---
#2080 Posted: 21:20:20 24/10/2015
Rose was confused at why Marylin swam away looking sad. "Man I hope I didn't hurt her feelings." Rose said still sitting there on the beach.
---
SC
#2081 Posted: 21:54:59 24/10/2015
Crocux slowly started to grow annoyed at Raphael for not letting him go when he asked him to let him go and started to snap with rage showing that he's seriouse.

Ooc: well you never had Raphael let go of Crocux lol.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2082 Posted: 22:27:57 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I know smilie

"Giving up so soon?" Raphael said, realizing that the crocodile wasn't probably enjoying himself. He lets him go however, taunting him that even with his roughness, he couldn't tolerate the game. He didn't realize it was more than that.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Rose was confused at why Marylin swam away looking sad. "Man I hope I didn't hurt her feelings." Rose said still sitting there on the beach.

Marylin shook her head, not angry at Rose, but with herself for not trying to have fun like the rest of her kind. Besides, she could still try to find other ways to have fun, even if she wasn't going to spend time playing among her fellow orcas or the Haven residents. Se wa being so gentle to Rose, you could feel sorry for her.
---
#2083 Posted: 22:30:14 24/10/2015
Rose felt bad herself. She gave a hug on Marylin's snout. "It's ok Marylin."
---
SC
#2084 Posted: 22:50:10 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Marylin nodded, placing Rose gently on the sand and giving her a soft pat on the shoulder. She wanted to be part of the game, but even though it's not what she expected, at least she tried, so that pleased her. There were probably a few orcas around waiting for more Haven residents to come, and now that Rose was back, they could get a chance. Marylin would be happy just to be a spectator, and just like Iggy with her two supervisors, she was going to make sure neither of the orcas went too far.
---
#2085 Posted: 23:13:18 24/10/2015
"You're a good friend Marylin and I thank you for dealing with my ways." Rose said with a smile.
---
SC
#2086 Posted: 23:23:03 24/10/2015
As Crocux charged ahead when he reached the boat he stopped. He went to the left side of the boat and saw markings that he couldn't read/understand that spelled out 'Man Hunter' which confirmed his suspicions. He saw a rope in the water that was tied to the boat and grabbed it with his jaws and started heading for the havens shore as fast as he could. Once he reached the shore he beached the boat he crawld over to the boat and looked into it and saw the shrivled up remains of a human and a sleeping chimp cradling his knife.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2087 Posted: 01:23:31 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"You're a good friend Marylin and I thank you for dealing with my ways." Rose said with a smile.

Marylin swam back home, finding ways to have fun. She finally entertained herself by tangling up weeds from the ocean floor, making odd shapes in the process. It wasn't what you called fun, but it got her distracted. One of the orcas who was roaming around saw when she out Rose on the sand, and knowing Marylin too well, figured that she wasn't just up to the roughness. He felt sorry for her, and wanted to comfort her, but after seeing her so distracted by the weeds, he left her be. He began to stalk Rose, imagining that she didn't get the trill she wanted. Plus, he was very bored himself, so he decided to try to catch Rose before somebody else did...
---
#2088 Posted: 01:28:56 25/10/2015
Rose finally not expecteing any more play layed down.
---
SC
#2089 Posted: 01:42:00 25/10/2015
Crocux nuged the chimp. As it woke up it looked at him and said "oh Crocux is that you? Man how have you been doing?" he got up and exited the boat. Crocux smiles and says "well Jack. I've been good. Welcome to Haven." Jack looks at him with surprize then sadness as he turned to look at the boat and sayed "well sir we fially made it just like you said we would." Crocux frownd and said "don't worry my friend we'll give him a proper barial(i hope i spelled that right)" Crocux went up to the edge of the boat and used his jaws to pry the machete out and set it on the ground. Then he got to work on getting the body out of the boat. Once it was out the duo got to work on getting the body to the forest to work on burying the body later.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2090 Posted: 01:43:35 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Gustave as he orca was called, seized this opportunity to charge, really looking forward to seize the day with some fun time. In a mess of waves, he tackled the resting young tiger, ready to take her in with one single chomp...

Meanwhile, Sybil already had the trill she could tolerate. Ike wasn't as strong or rough as Cairo, but he could last a lot longer. Since he was kind enough to share the secret of the meadow with her, she let him continue his fun, holding g on her exhaustion.
---
#2091 Posted: 01:45:53 25/10/2015
Ellen only heard sorry, but she knew fully well what he meant. She forgave him though, as she continued tryin to avoid Iggy, her companion wasn't in the mood of playing now, some just watched. Since Iggy was the only one participating, it was much harder to hit the target, but he didn't give up...
"Come on Iggy.. you can do it!," Sayan encouraged the young one. He smiled, glad to see Iggy having fun.
---
#2092 Posted: 02:00:05 25/10/2015
"Woh!!" Rose tryed to get out of the way but triped.
---
SC
#2093 Posted: 02:53:17 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Closing his mouth around her waist, Gustave dragged Rose into the open waters. He tried to be gentle, but he was tough by nature, not at all like the sweet Marylin. He would have Rose all to himself, which was a lucky break considering the high number of orcas the pod was composed of.

"Come on Iggy.. you can do it!," Sayan encouraged the young one. He smiled, glad to see Iggy having fun.

In one lucky shot, Iggy managed to splash Sayan's on the face, but it wasn' enough to bring him down. The force of his blowhole just wasn't strong enough. He kept trying, but soon got himself tired, and so was Ellen. It looked like the game finally managed to tire out the usually sturdy orcas.
---
#2094 Posted: 02:58:21 25/10/2015
"Wah! Who's got me this time?" Rose said excited.
---
SC
#2095 Posted: 03:55:56 25/10/2015
After when the body was baried they dragged the machete and made it his grave marker. Crocux turned to face Jack and said "well get yourself comfertable i'm going to go and get back the game i was playing." and he headed out to the beach and waited to see if Raphael wanted to try again with the game and hopefully get the chance to apalogize for how he acted earlyer.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2096 Posted: 03:59:53 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Wah! Who's got me this time?" Rose said excited.

"The name's Gustave missy. And I am very bored." he said, almost sounding like a warning. He was quite an old orca, but his eyes looked like that of a young one. Since he had Rose around the waist with her belly towards his mouth, he startled tickling her there to get her in the mood. It was going to be a long day for the both of them.
---
#2097 Posted: 04:21:39 25/10/2015
Crocux soon got bord of waiting and went into the water to look for Raphael.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2098 Posted: 05:52:55 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Raphael saw Crocux shortly after he arrived, but after the sudden violent outburst of his part, he didn't want anything to do with the crocodile. Orcas weren't injured so easily, but one scratch could mean trouble, especially since the border of the current usually contained sharks. He was going to leave the Crocux burden to someone else. Unfortunately, the few orcas who noticed the crocodile believed he wasn't up to the game, not to mention that he was too big to handle.
---
#2099 Posted: 13:22:07 25/10/2015
As Crocux searched for Raphael he began to feel bad for his out burst earlyer and began to search for Raphael more despritly. with a depressed look on his face Crocux fears that he lost a friend.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2100 Posted: 13:46:51 25/10/2015
"Hey that tickles!" Rose said as she started to chuckle.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 42 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me