Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 8 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#351 Posted: 16:15:52 28/02/2015
ooc: There isn't much I can work with.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#352 Posted: 17:39:32 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Come on. Think of something. Think of it as a test for Rose in how to handle a situation as extreme as that. I know you can come up with something smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#353 Posted: 18:20:53 28/02/2015
"Sayan I'm going to look for Sybil." Rose said as she went into the forest. "Matthews I need to talk to you!" She said Matthews to protect Sybil's cover.
---
SC
#354 Posted: 19:09:39 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes..." Matthews answered, not suspecting a thing...

Warren was still searching for Rose, sobbing so hard, tears stopped falling. He believed that big orca must have done something terrible to poor Sholeh...

Indeed, something did happen, but it wasn't the disaster he believed. Sholeh was alive, but even she thought it was only a matter of time before her life ended. She had a few bruises after Cairo's attack, but there she was... inside his mouth! When he attacked, he had all the intention of eating her to make her feel what Sybil felt, only that for her, there was going to be no escape. However, something changed inside his mind. He knew Sybil had too much of a big heart to wish something so terrible to someone, even if it was her worst enemy. If he did finished Sholeh, Sybil was most certainly never be able to see him the same way again, or even develop a fear for him for such a brutal method, and that was something that the orca leader didn't wanted. So as he paced around with the captive mongoose, he started pondering on what could he possibly do to end her threat without recurring to such an extreme method...
---
#355 Posted: 20:00:51 28/02/2015
Rose gave him a big hug. "It's ok Sybil I know it's you."
---
SC
#356 Posted: 21:32:36 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil gave a big sigh after she heard her saying that. It was a good thing she decided to leave Jaerl for that moment to speak to her.
"It was Jet... wasn't he? Ugh! It was suppose to stay secret for a bit longer!" she complained, though it didn't matter. She was going to tell her anyway, but then she got worried on who else might have heard.
"Does Sayan knows also?" she asked, remembering he was with her by the time she left to see Jaerl, imagining that was when Jet told her.

Warren was still frenetically searching for Rose, but since he didn't found her at the beach, he imagined that she was at the forest. But it was too dense for him to search there, and time was precious. He opted to find the big orca instead.

Cairo continued pacing, thinking of what to do. What hurt him the most was that Warren was still on the loose. And Cairo knew that with Sholeh still missing, he was going to tell on him, so he regretted not catching him too, otherwise he could have finish off both of them and Sybil would simply assumed they stayed at the Outback.
"What am I going to do with you? You're just lucky your vulture friend got away." Cairo said to the captured Sholeh, but she remained silent, lying down. She believed he was just taunting her a bit more before doing his finishing touch. Sybil was alive (she didn't know how the heck she managed that, but believed it was true if Cairo never killed Jet), Shadow was imprisoned, Yodel had abandoned her and Warren was too dumb for her own good. She didn't care anymore what happened to her...
---
#357 Posted: 21:48:02 28/02/2015
"Yes he does but........unfortunately so does Shadow. I was so happy that you were alive that I yelled it out loud. But why hide why fake your death even knowing it'll hurt those who love you?" Rose asked with a tear falling off her cheek.
---
SC
#358 Posted: 22:15:12 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"I was... afraid Rose. As you could see, Sholeh hates me too much, and I knew that she was going to stop at nothing to kill me. And when she allied with Shadow, well... it was too much. So with Jet, I planned all this in order for them to believe I was dead so that the persecution could be over and they could lower their guards..." Sybil explained, though believing that Rose was going to ask her why hide it from her friends also, she explained more.
"And... well... I wanted to prepare you also. Running a Haven is a big responsibility, so I made even you believe I was gone to see how you... and everyone else,.. could handle a loss." she concluded, hiding the panic that was building up on her when she remembered that Shadow knew of her being alive also...

Warren was quite high up, trying to look for the big orca, but he didn't have good night vision, and there was no way he was going to get lower. If the orca attacked his beloved Sholeh, then there was no doubt in his mind that he was going to do it to him also. Starting to panic again, he went once more to the Haven, and landing at the corner of the forest, he called;
"Please! Anyone! Madame Rose! Monsieur Sayan! Anyone! Please! I need help!" he screamed, shaking severely. He was feeling nothing but terror at the moment. Too much time had passed, and he believed it must have been too late for poor Sholeh if that orca did what he thought he did...
---
#359 Posted: 22:43:30 28/02/2015
"Did you hear that?" Rose looked at Sybil. "I'm sorry but this great reunion will have to wait. Could you come with me? I would like that." Rose said before going.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#360 Posted: 00:07:42 01/03/2015
Sayan, too, heard the Vulture calling out and proceeded to head in Warren's direction. "It's you-- you're that vulture. What do you what?!," Sayan said reconizing Warren from earlier.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#361 Posted: 01:54:07 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes... I heard. Sybil said, not recognizing the voice, but whoever it was, was feeling agony.
"Let's go Rose. And remember, not a word." she then said, still with the deep voice of her alter ego.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Did you hear that?" Rose looked at Sybil. "I'm sorry but this great reunion will have to wait. Could you come with me? I would like that." Rose said before going.

"Monsieur Sayan. I... I... I know that you don't like me, or Mademoiselle Sholeh... I think something happened to her. Something bad. She... she went to talk to this very big orca... and... and... never... returned..." Warren explained, sniffling so hard, it was a bit difficult to understand him. He was bowing to Sayan., begging him to do something...
---
#362 Posted: 03:54:42 01/03/2015
Soon after Rose arrived. "Who ca--What do you want? You aren't going to hurt Matthews again!" She hissed.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#363 Posted: 04:27:41 01/03/2015
Jaerl returns back to Sybil's home, where he lays back down and rests. Tears stream down his face as he lays on the bed of moss. How could she do that to him?
#364 Posted: 06:15:16 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Soon after Rose arrived. "Who ca--What do you want? You aren't going to hurt Matthews again!" She hissed.

"That's the last thing on my mind!" Warren explained, falling at her paws.
"Oh Madame Rose, I know Sholeh did terrible things, but I apologize on her behalf." Warren quickly said, desperate for the precious time he was losing.
"Madame, Mademoiselle Sholeh has disappeared! I think... this big orca took her away! Oh please, please be merciful! Please do something! I... I promise you I will do anything for you afterwards! I promise! Please save her!" Warren begged, crying hysterically again. He loved Sholeh too much, and the thought of losing her tortured him in an unbearable way.
Sybil was hidden behind a brush, hearing the frenetic vulture asking for Rose's help of all animals. Unlike Sholeh, Warren didn't seem like one to have malice. Everything he was saying was too heartfelt to be fake. Never in her life has she seen someone break up like that. The vulture really loved Sholeh, but why? She has seen her mistreating him, and Warren seems even a bit noble to be associated with someone like her...
---
#365 Posted: 06:24:43 01/03/2015
Rose thought for a moment. "Can you draw a discription of the orca?"
---
SC
#366 Posted: 06:51:41 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well... yes. He was huge! Almost twice the size of Jet. Oh, and his dorsal fin was like this..." Warren explained, drawing the shape in the sand. He was trying very hard to hold his grief, but was failing miserably...
---
#367 Posted: 07:02:38 01/03/2015
"That sounds like Cairo." Rose looked at Warren. "Come with me. I want to have a talk with him." Rose said.
---
SC
#368 Posted: 15:19:18 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil remained hidden at the brush, but she was so tempted to find Cairo herself. Like Warren, she was beginning to think the worst too.

Cairo was still pacing around, looking for a place to dump Sholeh. If only there was a tiny island or something.
"I thought you wanted me dead." Sholeh complained after that long pause.
"Oh believe me, I want to, but Sybil... unlike you, has too much of a big heart..." Cairo explained with a voice full of hate, but then, he had an idea;
"Hmm... but Sybil is not in charge anymore..." he then deviously said, heading to the Haven. Rose was the new Haven leader now, so he thought she will give him the permission Sybil wouldn't...
---
#369 Posted: 16:40:50 01/03/2015
Soon Rose reached the beach. "Cairo! Cairo I need to talk with you!" She called out.
---
SC
#370 Posted: 17:17:23 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo approached the shore, a bit uneased that Rose was requesting him. But then he saw Warren, and knew what that was about.
"Not a word mongoose, or I'll swallow." Cairo threatened, warning with an eerie whisper.
"Yeees..." Cairo said, greeting Rose with a mysterious air and hiding Sholeh within his enormous cheek so that she wouldn't muffle his speech. She was small, so the difference in size wasn't obvious. "It's him! That's the orca Mademoiselle Sholeh talked to!" Warren accused, filled with both anger and fear at Cairo's presence.
"I wouldn't open my beak that much vulture, if you want to keep your feathers!" Cairo threatened, making him retreat. He then looked at Rose, wanting to know what she wanted and waiting for the perfect moment to make his request...
---
#371 Posted: 17:47:42 01/03/2015
"Cairo as you might of guessed the vulture here is worryed about Sholeh. I don't care what she's done she is still a living creature. But she's gone missing. Sense he's been so spiffic discribing you. Do you know what happened to her?" Rose said.
---
SC
#372 Posted: 18:02:10 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo looked at Warren with a scoff.
"I don't know what you're talking about." he said, which got Warren furious.
"Don't be hypocrite! You did something to her!" he accused again, but Cairo wasn't intimidated. He then give both of them the silent treatment, and Warren looked at Rose with deep eyes, begging her to do something and holding his urge to cry again.
---
#373 Posted: 18:10:04 01/03/2015
"Cairo what has gotten into youu? This isn't you. Please talk to me." Rose said.
---
SC
#374 Posted: 18:38:44 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo looked at Warren again, and finally, the desperate vulture understood.
"He wants me to leave. That's what's going on..." he said sadly, but before he did, he whispered to Rose.
"Please Madame, reason with him. Sholeh is not so evil, she is just mislead. Please, save her." Warren begged, before finally leaving. He just wanted the truth.

"Finally! I thought he'd never leave." Cairo said cruelly, before giving a conspicuous look to Rose. He was preparing in his mind a speech that could convince her to allow him to finish off the mongoose once and for all...
---
#375 Posted: 19:38:52 01/03/2015
"Cairo tell me what happened." Rose said.
---
SC
#376 Posted: 20:11:42 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"Miss Rose, I really don't know why are you this distressed. That mongoose is one insane, evil creature, and with your permission, well..." he halted, moving Sholeh around his mouth so that Rose could know her location. He figured that Rose wasn't as merciful as Sybil, and he was waiting for her order to eat her and end her threat forever...

Whirlpool was still at the Haven, guarding the tied Shadow, when Sybil came with a request;
"Whirlpool, it's time. No more hiding! I need you to create that liquid that will take away this mask and clean my body. No more lies. I'm going to show everybody that I'm still alive." Sybil said determinedly, proceeding to guard Shadow on the wombat's behalf. Whirlpool obeyed after some hesitation, leaving to gather the materials, which were fortunately, also present at the Haven, so he didn't need to go all the way to Hunted island to search for them.
Sybil didn't dare to look at Shadow, but wondered what was going on inside his mind. As for Sholeh, she was trusting Rose to handle that matter herself, knowing that if she needed help, she would come to her...
---
#377 Posted: 20:23:28 01/03/2015
"Oh Cairo you didn't?!? Spit her out now! We give her a trial then if she agrees to my and others terms she is free but not without someone keeping an eye on her. If she doesn't you may have her." Rose said. "But Cairo don't bring yourself down to her level. She just made wrong choices and needs one more chance to change." Rose said.
---
SC
#378 Posted: 20:47:48 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo wasn't happy with that decision. He still believed Rose was under the impression that Sybil was dead, so he tries to persuade her otherwise:
"Incredible! After all the damage she has done!? Didn't you love Sybil? Don't you want revenge? What better way to do it by making her feel the very same thing." Cairo expressed, obviously trying to create an excuse. He didn't want to free Sholeh...

Whirlpool was taking a while, yet Sybil remained there, looking forward to get rid of that heavy, uncomfortable disguise. Rose, Sayan, and even Shadow knew of her identity, so she found it useless to continue hiding it from the rest. She was doing it mostly for poor Jaerl...
---
#379 Posted: 21:09:01 01/03/2015
"Cairo What kind of person would I be if I allow that? I would be no better than her if I want revenge! I still love Sybil and I miss her everyday. Cairo please release her. Do it for me, do it for Sybil." Rose said.
---
SC
#380 Posted: 21:26:53 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo couldn't hide his disappointment with that statement. However, he was reminded something that Rose said.
"So then miss Rose, if I release her and she's at it again, do you promise to give her back to me?" he asked, remembering how she said he could have her if Sholeh didn't submit to Rose's conditions after said trial...
---
#381 Posted: 21:41:39 01/03/2015
Rose noded. "First she has to have a trial. Like Yoldel she has to agree and be punished for her actions."
---
SC
#382 Posted: 22:00:55 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo was still disappointed that he had to let Sholeh go, but he believed that animals like her never changed, and that it was only a matter of time before she was at it again. After much hesitation, Cairo rudely spat Sholeh out, making her fall right in front of Rose. She was weak, but she was still conscious, and she has heard everything.
"Don't bother with the trial... Rose. I'm tired of this! I'm sick of it all!" Sholeh yelled, trying to clean herself. She then looked at Cairo.
"I don't know if what you said about Sybil it's true, and I don't care. Tell that home-wrecker that she's won! And you..." she said, looking at Rose again.
"Do whatever the heck you like with that miserable Shadow. Run the Haven you love for all I care! No more conspiracy! No more killing attempts! I'm done with everything!" she said, looking down steadily. The more she tried to take revenge on someone, the more she suffered, and she had enough of it. She was actually admitting defeat.
---
#383 Posted: 22:29:55 01/03/2015
"Well if you don't want a trial then allow me to let you have a tree. Well as long as there are no birds in it." Rose said. "You have a strong heart and mind. I respect that determination." She then looked at Cairo. She huged his snout. "Thank you Cairo." She looked at Sholeh. "Come." She tryed to help her up.
---
SC
#384 Posted: 23:49:14 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh pushed Rose when she tried to help her out.
"I don't need your help. Nor your pity! I can take care of myself!" she said rudely, prepared to follow Rose. She was very proud, however, she hated the outback more than she valued her pride, which is why she was going to accept the tree. Before leaving though, she looked at Cairo, who was glaring at her, but then gave a sinister smile. He was going to wait for her. In his mind, it was only a matter of hours, or perhaps a few days, before she made the wrong move, and then, he could finally finish what he started. He then disappeared into the ocean. His smile made Sholeh shudder...
---
#385 Posted: 00:16:13 02/03/2015
Soon Rose found a tree for Sholeh that looked like the right one. "Well here you go. But if you cause trouble for anyone I will not hesitate to bring you to Cairo." Rose said as she walked away.
---
SC
#386 Posted: 00:28:06 02/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh took that as a very cruel threat. She thought Rose said that to Cairo so that he would let her go, but now she could see she meant that. Before she could rebuff her, speeding towards her came the ecstatic Warren, who was crying again, but this time, of happiness.
"Mademoiselle Sholeh! You're alive! Oh gosh this is too incredible! I was beginning to think the worst, but you're OK!" he said, filled with relief and gratitude, and hugging Sholeh tightly. He then turned to Rose.
"Oh thank you so much Madame Rose! You saved her from that mean orca!" he said happily, hugging Rose so tightly, it was almost suffocating her.
"Pathetic as always Warren." Sholeh scoffed, but Warren either ignored her or was too used to her insults, and continued hugging Rose in gratitude.
---
#387 Posted: 00:53:18 02/03/2015
"Yes you're welcome. Easy on your strength Warren you're going to choke me." Rose said.
---
SC
#388 Posted: 01:00:17 02/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, sorry." Warren apologized, letting go. Sholeh could now see it was thanks to him that she was free, but she remained indifferent...
---
#389 Posted: 02:03:44 02/03/2015
"I'll be keeping an eye on you two for awhile. Untill I can trust you two." Rose said.
---
SC
#390 Posted: 02:22:45 02/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Warren didn't have any trouble with this, but Sholeh did.
"Oh yeah, sure. You will just spy on our everyday lives, obstructing both our privacy and freedom..." Sholeh complained, when Warren interrupted her.
"Mademoiselle please, just let things be! At least be grateful that Madame Rose saved you." he begged, but Sholeh simply became annoyed at his ignorance.
"Man Warren! You are so naive! You always insist on looking into everybody's benevolent side." Sholeh rebuffed, retreating into the tree, wanting complete solicitude.

After some short seconds, Warren lowered his head, and then looked at Rose.
"It'll past... I hope. Please, forgive Mademoiselle Sholeh. She is just so full of pride and hatred. She can't help it." Warren excused, bowing to Rose.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:54:40 02/03/2015 by Felines
#391 Posted: 02:31:17 02/03/2015
ooc: you mean Rose let her live.

"I'm glad you aren't as prideful as her. You're kind. If you or her ever want to talk let me know." She then walked away.
---
SC
#392 Posted: 03:04:03 02/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Of course. Man these mistakes are getting too common smilie

"Sure..." Warren said, breathing a bit heavily before gathering the courage to tell her something that was bothering him.
"Hey Madame... if... if you see that weasel around... could you tell him that... sorry I grasped him so tightly?" he asked, actually feeling a bit guilty for that.

Elsewhere at the beach, Whirlpool was finally done with the special liquid that would loosen up Sybil's mask. He then brought it to her inside a coconut half.
"Thank you very much Whirlpool." she said politely, pouring the container on her head, with his help since her shoulders still hurt a lot. The wodden part of the mask was loosening up, much to her relief. She could even feel her blood circulation getting to normal again. No wonder she was feeling ocassional migraines. That thing was tighter than she thought...
---
#393 Posted: 03:09:30 02/03/2015
"I will." Rose then walked away to the beach Sybil and Whirlpool were on.
---
SC
#394 Posted: 03:37:34 02/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool tapped Sybil to indicate her of Rose's presence. She was already without her mask, and the ocean water had washed most of the carbon of her fur, so she looked like her normal self again, except of course for the rounder ears and shorter hair.
"How do I look?" she asked shyly to the tiger, wondering how she looked right now. After all, it has been a whole month since she hasn't seen her real reflection.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#395 Posted: 04:56:30 02/03/2015
Jaerl eventually falls asleep, though even in his sleep, tears stream down his face. How could she have left him? He loved her, so, so much. Now she was gone.

Royal after some rest returns to cutting more warblers free of their bonds. His golden eyes gleam brilliantly in the sunlight. Slowly but surely his little feathered friends will be free.

AJ:

Meanwhile I slowly open my eyes before coming face to face with a group of dingoes. My eyes grow wide and tremble as I watch them, watching me.
I nervously swallow and try to speak, but no words come out.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:01:08 02/03/2015 by Wyrstel
#396 Posted: 05:06:08 02/03/2015 | Topic Creator
At Sholeh's new tree, Warren was trying to cheer her up, but he was failing miserably. Sholeh had enough of his goofiness, and was determined to make Warren open his eyes.
"Why are you so darn innocent Warren? Didn't Rose tell you? She's going to feed us to that orca later on!" Sholeh said furiously, not telling him the whole story. Warren however, didn't believed her at all.
"Mademoiselle Sholeh, she just saved you from that orca. Why would she do that if she was going to give you away anyway?" Warren analyzed, showing his own smarts.
"Perhaps because you pestered her? If you don't believe me, ask her!" Sholeh challenged, doubting that Rose was one to lie. She was determined to ruin the pretty picture Warren just created of her.
---
#397 Posted: 11:50:58 02/03/2015
"You look like your normal self. Well except for the ears." Rose said.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#398 Posted: 14:44:50 02/03/2015
Luckily, Royal was in the area when Voracivenom caught his scent. Slithering up the tree he smelled him in, he started to hear something like a miniature sawing sound. What was he doing up there?
"Royal? Excuse me, is that you? There's something rather urgent I must consult with you about!"

--

The female dingo thrust her nose at the margay rudely, practically breathing in his fur. The other two started sniffing him with much gusto.
"It's one of those Haven rats," the alpha said, "Jaeger would like to see this one."
#399 Posted: 16:40:46 02/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"You look like your normal self. Well except for the ears." Rose said.

"I see..." Sybil answered, still in her deep voice. But it was only a matter of minutes before it returned to normal. She then lowered her head, a bit surprised on how well Rose was taking it all. She was sure the youngster would be angry at her for keeping all of her friends in such a horrid lie...

Everything was calmer at the forest. Whirlpool had tie Shadow on a rock to make sure he didn't escape, and Sholeh didn't show any signs of wanting to cause trouble or even steal eggs. She just lied there, inside the cavity of her new tree, not wanting anybody to disturb her, not even her partial savior, Warren. The vulture was standing on a branch, looking around the thick foliage and how beautiful the rays of the sun passed from within the trees. It was truly very different from his outback home. No wonder Sholeh loved that place so much. However, as he was appreciating the scenery, what Sholeh told him earlier bothered him. To have peace of mind, he decided to ask Rose...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#400 Posted: 21:46:19 02/03/2015
OOC: Ugg... work. I hate missing things. :/

Soon, Sayan showed up as well. "It's good to see you back as your normal self.," the Amur leopard said appearing out of the nearby woods.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
First | Previous | Page 8 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me