Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#251 Posted: 21:38:17 22/02/2015
Shadow's head was pined down. "Gah!! get off me now!!"
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#252 Posted: 21:53:58 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
After a very intense battle, it was Sybil who won. Part of her disguise was ruined, but hopefully, she still looked like a weasel. She pined down Sholeh in a similar way that Sayan was with Shadow. Barloc was near the water, cleaning himself. He was both angry and terrified. Who knows what would have happened to him if Sayan hadn't come in time. It was one crazy day for him, first, he saves a predator, and is saved by another one.
But while he was mentally complaining, Sybil watched as Sayan managed to bring down Shadow.
"That's it Mr. Sayan, don't let him escape." she said, as she used all her strength to prevent the frantically struggling Sholeh from escaping. She then looked at Barloc, pointing him to Rose's bitten paw. She needed Whirlpool's immediate attention, but Barloc simply glanced. He was not done taking off that disgusting and venomous saliva, and he could't fly well unless he had cleaned himself well...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:15 22/02/2015 by Felines
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#253 Posted: 22:03:23 22/02/2015
OOC: "Sholeh vs. Sybil and Sayan vs. Shadow" Those "s"es. O.O

"Haven't you had enough, you filthy beast?! Sybil wasn't enough? The birds weren't enough?," Sayan yelled at the pined down Shadow.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#254 Posted: 22:12:30 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yikes! Many characters have their names start with S. What a coincidence smilie

Sybil lowered her heard when she heard her name. Even Sayan missed her. This made her more eager to show her identity. Finally, both Shadow and Sholeh were detained, but what now? What's next? Sybil wanted a solution that didn't involve killing them. She was already ashamed when she suggested that to Jet. Certainly there must have been a way to end their threat without succumbing to such an extreme measure. She hoped she could think of something fast, since Sholeh was getting harder to hold on to...
---
#255 Posted: 22:29:46 22/02/2015
"For now. But I'm not sure about stripes there." Shadow said.

By now Rose was not feeling well.
---
SC
#256 Posted: 22:51:03 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil became desperate. She could see Rose was in trouble, and looking at Barloc, she begged with her eyes for him to fetch help at once.
"Come on lass. You are very strong. Certainly that civet chose you for a reason." Matthews encouraged Rose. Sybil believed that her alter ego's voice could give her courage. But that little distraction was just what Sholeh needed. With an almost blinding speed, she bit her captor's paw and escaped, running after Barloc! She was just inches of catching him, when the startled cockatoo flew away home. That was the boost he needed. He decided to fetch Whirlpool, even though he was still worried about his daughter.

Sholeh was a bit furious. She wanted to catch the cockatoo and have him for ransom, but since he escaped, she decided on another idea;
"Game over stranger. I doubt very much that spiky-headed rat with wings will be able to get help on time. As soon as that tiger is dead, the stupid Sybil's Haven will be no more, and this place will be as it's suppose to." Sholeh said, retreating a bit more into the water while taunting the weasel.
"Bad things will happen to those who will try to continue that idiotic legacy, and even if Rose is gone, whoever tries to postulate themselves as the Haven's new taker, will be killed also." Sholeh then said, this time, looking at Sayan. She believed he could be another candidate to run Sybil's Haven...
---
#257 Posted: 22:57:27 22/02/2015
"Sayan get Cairo! I need Whirlpool's help at once!" Rose said.
---
SC
#258 Posted: 23:08:17 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"No miss! Let Barloc handle that." Sybil said frantically, knowing that if Sayan went to get help, he would have to let Shadow free, and that would be much worse.
"Yeah Sayan, do get help from a banished orca..." Sholeh said tauntingly, believing that Jet banished Cairo a while ago, since she hadn't seen him in ages.
"And you weasel, aren't you going to catch me? Come on." Sholeh taunted, retreating much more into the water. She was setting her plan into motion. She firmly believed that Jet was nearby and on her side, and that as soon as the weasel entered the water to go after her, Jet would come to save her and finally finish off that creature the same way as Sybil...
---
#259 Posted: 23:16:26 22/02/2015
A mist of water blew up from the water followed by Jet's signature fin letting Sholeh and Sybil he was nearby.
---
SC
#260 Posted: 23:27:37 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Both Sholeh and Sybil took notice this, and even though Sholeh didn't want Jet to let his presence known, she decided to take it to her advantage. She glared at the stranger, feeling with a lot of power and confidence. It was as if she was telling the weasel that the mighty animal right behind her was hers, and that a step into the water would be his doom. But Sybil knew whose side was he on. Not showing any fear, she headed right to Sholeh, glaring also.
"Then so be it." Sholeh whispered, retreating a bit more into the water until she almost had to swim to stay afloat. She believed that the weasel was sealing his own fate...

Jet wasn't the only orca nearby. Very close around there, Cairo was spying, very observant. Unlike Jet, he didn't let his presence known. He wanted to know what Jet's next move would be, or he was going to intervene. From a distance, he could see Sholeh's tiny paws, and knew that she was putting herself at the mercy of both of them...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#261 Posted: 00:02:48 23/02/2015
Royal is a little concerned about his guest and decides to look around to see if anything is wrong. Flying over the forest he sees the trapped warblers. Landing nearby he speak to the frightened and trapped birds.

"Just hang in there, my little feathered friends, I'll get you free," he says as little by little, he cuts their bounds with his talons.
#262 Posted: 00:07:07 23/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Good afternoon Mr. Royal." A mother warbler greeted politely, and encouraged her neighbors to do the same. They were trapped, and most of the food they could reach was gone, yet she didn't"5 want them to lose their manners because of that.
---
#263 Posted: 00:13:23 23/02/2015
Jet did nothing as he watched Sholeh get deeper into the water.

By that time Rose was feeling sick.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:02 23/02/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#264 Posted: 00:15:50 23/02/2015
"I'm sorry I didn't come sooner. If I had known about this I would have. I'm guessing that Sholeh and Shadow as well as any other allies they have are to blame for this," he says as he frees the mother warbler, from her bounds.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#265 Posted: 00:20:59 23/02/2015
Sayan stayed putt, keeping Shadow pinned down and trusting Barloc to handle the matter. He only hoped that his trust was worth it.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#266 Posted: 00:35:39 23/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Jet did nothing as he watched Sholeh get deeper into the water.

By that time Rose was feeling sick.

As Sybil walked towards Sholeh, she took one glance at Rose. How was it possible that she was feeling sick already? She was bitten before, Sybil hoped that would have been enough to develop some immunology to the Komodo dragon's saliva. She needed arose to hold on just a little bit more.
What is this idiot waiting for?. Sholeh said in her mind, as she watched the stranger finally entering the water. Jet could have strike by now, but why wasn't he doing anything?

"You coward. Is that some sort of spectacle to you? I knew you were too darn yellow to do anything!" Cairo said, swimming in front of Jet. Cairo was so close in breaking his promise that he wouldn't do anything. He looked at Sholeh's paws with a scary malice. It was as if he was stalking a helpless baby seal...

Quote: Wyrstel
"I'm sorry I didn't come sooner. If I had known about this I would have. I'm guessing that Sholeh and Shadow as well as any other allies they have are to blame for this," he says as he frees the mother warbler, from her bounds.

OOC: I think you should know that the chains are covered in a venomous substance that prevents anyone from biting or pecking at the chains.
---
#267 Posted: 00:54:10 23/02/2015
"Cairo no! Stop!! I'm trying to send a signal to Sybil." He said in a wisper.
---
SC
#268 Posted: 00:55:33 23/02/2015
OOC: He is not using his beak, he is using his talons.
#269 Posted: 01:14:38 23/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hmm... that is a good strategy. However, make it last. Lianas are quite hard to break.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Cairo no! Stop!! I'm trying to send a signal to Sybil." He said in a wisper.

"Well send it already! Those two will probably fight again." Cairo whispered back, resisting the urge to strike Sholeh himself before another fight started.

"I better warn you stranger. I have an orca on my side. Try to hurt me, and you'll be dead meat like the stupid civet that founded that home-wreaking Haven." Sholeh warned, trying to buy some time to Jet. Was he waiting for the perfect chance? Sholeh wanted to believe it was that. By that time, Sybil was so tempted to show her true identity, but instead, she tried to reason with Sholeh for the first time.
"Please miss Sholeh, I don't know how much hurt that civet caused to you, but you are taking things too far. I'm begging you, stop all this turmoil." Matthews begged, wondering if there was any reasoning with her.
"Don't you understand? Even in death, Sybil still tortures me! She encouraged the birds to stand up to my kind, and we lost everything! She altered the natural balance and made of this place a sanctuary for the riffraff!" Sholeh furiously said, even at the verge of crying. If she knew that Sybil was still alive and in front of her, she would most certainly lose her composure, so the more reason for Sybil to remain under that alter ego...
---
#270 Posted: 01:32:37 23/02/2015
"Cairo I may have to do what I did to make Sholeh believe Sybil was gone again if it come to that. Please don't hurt me I have that special grass hidden nearby just in case." Jet said.
---
SC
#271 Posted: 02:09:39 23/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo refused to believe what he was hearing. Was Jet willing to go through that again?
"Have you lost it!? Don't make her go through that again!" Cairo expressed, really putting his mind into making Sholeh go through the same as Sybil a month ago if Jet wasn't going to. But then he had an idea.
"Do you really have a lot of that grass?" he asked, but why would he ask that? Was he actually allowing Jet to do that again?

Back at the shore, Sybil was still trying to reason with Sholeh. She never meant for anyone to suffer that much, but her kind was simply too destructive.
"I'm sorry if that civet hurt you so much Sholeh, but I think you are letting this matter consume you." Matthews explained, really hoping that Sholeh would understand. It was too incredible that someone would bear a grudge so large.
"My happiness was ripped apart weasel. But don't worry, I intend to have it back. And... I wouldn't be worried about being consumed." she said eerily, waiting for Jet to strike. Unfortunately for Sybil, she didn't understand Jet's signal, so unlike last time, she wasn't ready to go though the same experience... yet again.
---
#272 Posted: 02:16:58 23/02/2015
Jet noded. "Yes I have more than enough just in case." Jet said.
---
SC
#273 Posted: 02:54:55 23/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Since neither Jet or Cairo could hear what Sybil was saying to Sholeh, they didn't know her plan.
"Sybil trusts you a lot Jet. so I am forcing myself to do it also. I just hope you know what you're doing. Now let me go far away first. I don't want to witness this!" Cairo said, swimming away as far as he could. He was so furious. Sholeh's threat could have ended right now, yet Jet had that idiotic plan. If only Sybil didn't trust him so much, he would go against him.

Back at Hunted island, Barloc contacted Whirlpool and told him what happened. Since the wombat was slow, the cockatoo had no choice but to help him gather the medicine that will help Rose heal. While Whirlpool headed to the beach as fast as he could, Barloc got a head start to find an orca that could transport him. Fortunately, they weren't far away, and the first orca he had contact with was no other than Marylin, the mute orca. Since it was an emergency, Barloc didn't wonder why the mammal didn't respond him when he explained the situation. She simply headed to the beach and waited for the wombat with the supplies...
---
#274 Posted: 11:56:53 23/02/2015
"Matthews.......she's not..........worth it." Rose said weakly. "I....I need Whirlpool's help."
---
SC
#275 Posted: 15:18:46 23/02/2015 | Topic Creator
What are you doing?. Sybil said in her mind, upset that Rose said something like that. She naïvely thought that she was slowly making progress with Sholeh.
"Careful to who are you talking about brat. Show some respect to me." Sholeh selfishly said, observing the still struggling Shadow and not caring anymore. She then wondered mo why Jet hadn't strike already. That was his chance, what on earth was he waiting for?
Sybil looked at the ocean, Jet still looming around. Like Sholeh, she wondered why he was pacing so much. Was he trying to seem intimidating? She never understood her message, and while she looked at the ocean, a mad Sholeh was stalking her, getting ready to pounce and drown the meddling weasel if Jet was simply observing the show...

Back at Hunted island, Whirlpool finally arrived to the shore, with the mini wagon that they used for Shadow's tar full of containers with the special herbs and liquids that will help Rose. The wombat could barely believe that Rose was bitten yet again, but since that wasn't the first time, he had faith that she was more resistant to the potion and that she created antibodies the first time. Barloc still had to look for his daughter, and since he didn't know she was already home, he went with him. Although it was an emergency, Marilyn had to go slow to avoid tipping the medicine...
---
#276 Posted: 22:19:17 23/02/2015
Slowly but surely Royal slices the warblers free of their chains, using only his talons, for something foul is stuck to the Lianas. He remains alert as he does however, in case that Shadow has allies defending the warblers. Though he is watching out for himself, he is mostly on alert for the warblers that he is freeing.
#277 Posted: 22:25:29 23/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Woah, seriously? You had the ability to free us all this time?" one of the older warblers complained. For a whole month, they were imprisoned and starving, when Royal could have release them.
"Easy Farley. Didn't you know that he had the task of watching Yodel? He was very busy." the mother warbler excused, knowing how reclusive that hermit warbler was. Neither of them knew his betrayal, or that Jaerl was very sick and that Royal needed to attend him...
---
#278 Posted: 22:28:40 23/02/2015
Jet then got a piece of the special grass and put it on his fin to show Sybil his plan. Just like he did with her he is going to do it to Sholeh.
---
SC
#279 Posted: 22:39:59 23/02/2015
"I apologize, Farley, I was preoccupied with important duties and had no idea of your imprisonment. If I had know, I would have freed you some time ago. Soon you will all be free," he says.

Back at Haven Ivor, continues to try to nurse Jaerl back to health, but the falcon has yet to improve. In fact he seems to be growing worse. A terrible fever has overcome him and his body fluctuates from hot to cold. The badger is growing more and more worried about the young falcon's health. Still he and Skaliscin's mate, do what they can for him.
#280 Posted: 22:43:13 23/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil recognized the grass immediately. But what was he planning? Not exactly what happened a month ago. It would risk too many things! However, as she tried to analyze everything, she was suddenly attacked by the impatient Sholeh again. Another battle ensured, and Sholeh tried to drown the hero wannabe weasel. The mongoose assumed that Jet paced around because he wanted to see for himself how well she fended off by herself.
"Is this what you wanted to see? I can fight very well. I will kill him for you!" A frantic, mad Sholeh said, wanting revenge on the stranger for pinning her down earlier. This time, she believed she had the advantage in the water, since Sybil's heavy armor made it difficult to stay afloat...

Quote: Wyrstel
"I apologize, Farley, I was preoccupied with important duties and had no idea of your imprisonment. If I had know, I would have freed you some time ago. Soon you will all be free," he says.

"Hah, wait until Rose finds out. All this time, she was breaking her head for a solution, and you had it all this time." the warbler said excitedly, now believing that each of the animals in the sanctuary had gone their separate ways too far. Who knows how many still need to now about their condition...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:46:54 23/02/2015 by Felines
#281 Posted: 01:12:21 24/02/2015
"GET OFF HIM!!" Jet suddenly charged Sholeh. He made a wave and washed Sybil away and back on shore.
---
SC
#282 Posted: 01:23:02 24/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh was startled. After recovering from that tackle, she realized that the weasel was on the shore.
"What is wrong with you!? You just let that imbecile get away!" Sholeh said furiously. Believing that Jet was simply careless that time, she trusted him too much to realize whose side was he really on...
---
#283 Posted: 02:58:20 24/02/2015
"I'm sorry ma'am. You two were so close that I couldn't just attack." Jet said.
---
SC
#284 Posted: 03:19:22 24/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh then realized it was her fault, but then she dismissed that idea and decided to blame everything on Jet.
"Why didn't you attack when you had the chance? Did you want me to make the first move or something?" Sholeh demanded to know, figuring out that Jet had many chances to strike, yet he simply stood there. By the sound of it, she didn't hear the loud yell Jet gave when he told her to leave the stranger alone. she was too blinded by her anger to listen. She then looked at the shore, watching the intended victim and how Shadow was hopelessly still struggling. It looked like Sayan became stronger in the past month.
"There is nothing we can do for Shadow now. And as for the stranger... well, there is always tomorrow. Now Jet, drop me off someplace safe." she ordered, knowing that she was going to be captured if she returned to the shore. She had a blinding trust in Jet to actually figure out what was going on.

At the shore, Sybil was still recovering from the terror she felt when Jet approached. She really thought she was going to get eaten again when she saw Jet with that grass. She wanted to know what will Jet's next move be, being all alone with Sholeh in the water, but figured that Shadow was a more important matter. She turned her back to the pair, and spoke to Sayan.
"Now listen Sayan, I need you to contain Shadow for as long as you can. I will come back with the strongest lianas I can find to tie him up." she said, heading to the forest she knew so well...
---
#285 Posted: 03:49:03 24/02/2015
"Ma-Matthews......" Rose said faintly.

"GAH!! GET OFF ME!!" Shadow was struggling to get free.

Jet looked to make sure Cairo was far away. He then went under Sholeh and swam away as fast as he could.
---
SC
#286 Posted: 04:09:19 24/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil took a glance at Rose before heading into the forest, but there was nothing she could do without that medicine.
Oh Barloc, please hurry! she said in her mind, as she looked up. She knew Barloc still hated predators, so all she could do was have faith in that he will return with the help Rose so desperately needed.
"Listen little miss. You are much more stronger than that. You are brave, compassionate, and a true leader. I know you can do it. Please, just hold on a little longer. Help is on the way!" Matthews said, trying to raise her spirit...

Sholeh hold on to Jet's dorsal fin, watching with hatred that weasel, but then her expression mellowed down when she looked at Rose lying on the sand. She was confident that Rose didn't have much time alive. She also trusted that help won't arrive in time.
"Well then, not exactly the way I planed, but soon the darling little tiger will be dead, and that stupid Sybil's replacement will be no more. And whoever postulate itself to run that putrified Haven, well... I may not have Shadow anymore, but I still have you." Sholeh said sweetly, hugging Jet's dorsal fin. She didn't even mentioned Warren.

As soon as Jet was out of sight, still far but surely approaching was Marilyn, who was cautiously swimming with the precious cargo on her back. Barloc was tired of flying, so he was also resting on her back.
"This is incredible! Here I am, helping some pitiful predator, when I am suppose to be looking for my daughter. What kind of father am I!?" Barloc heavily complained, but Whirlpool knew him too well and decided to remain silent and let him do his self-drama. He knew Barloc was going to resume his search as soon as he rested enough...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:12:22 24/02/2015 by Felines
#287 Posted: 04:35:01 24/02/2015
By the time Marilyn reached shore Rose was unconscious. She was looking very ill.
---
SC
#288 Posted: 04:46:43 24/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Marylin went to the sand, waiting for her passengers to leave. Whirlpool carried all the containers with the help of Barloc, who was indifferent in all that situation. After helping Whirlpool, he headed once again into the forest, continuing his search for Nia.
Whirlpool could use the help, but with Sayan firmly holding on to Shadow, Barloc misleadingly searching for his daughter and Sybil looking for the lianas, he was alone. He quickly applied some mashed herbs mixed with a strange type of berry, that was slowly going through Rose's blood system and neutralizing the deadly poison. He then gave Rose some mineral water, but since she was unconscious, he had to make her swallow. It was only a matter of minutes, or maybe hours until Rose could feel better. The bite was bigger and worse than the last time, but Whirlpool trusted that thanks to that first bite several months ago, Rose's immune system was stronger, so there was a high chance that she was going to survive...

With Jet still swimming around, Sholeh was still very uneased about his pacing stance of earlier.
"Tell me one thing Jet; you had many chances to strike that menace weasel, so why did you hesitate? I could fight him, but it would have taken much longer, and... well, you see what happened." Sholeh said with doubt, getting harder to hide her inner disappointment in Jet for the failure.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:48:11 24/02/2015 by Felines
#289 Posted: 04:52:33 24/02/2015
"I'm sorry miss Sholeh I didn't know what was going on with me and I blacked out." Jet said.

The herbs were working slowly. After a few minutes Rose regained conscious. She tryed to lift up her head but was gently made to put her head down by Whirlpool.
---
SC
#290 Posted: 05:05:13 24/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well what a moment you picked to black out!" Sholeh scolded, as if that was his fault. With Shadow captured, things have become urgent.
"Shadow did his job like he supposed to. Now it's only a matter of waiting for that brat to draw her last breath..." Sholeh said cruelly, yet there was still something bothering her;
"But Jet darling, that masked weasel, he is proving to be a big threat. After all I... we have been through, we can't let him destroy everything. He may sabotage everything we have done. He could free the birds, and they will all beat me and throw me out like trash. Please Jet, I can't wait for tomorrow. Can't you deal with him today?" Sholeh sweet-talked, sounding almost as if she was flirting with Jet. Her almost genuine kind voice was so unlike her, it was even a little scary.

Rose regaining conscience so fast made Whirlpool clap his big-clawed paws in happiness.
"Bravo!" he said, without a pause or a stammer. He was so happy that not even his dialect problem could get in the way...
---
#291 Posted: 05:49:31 24/02/2015
"Wh-where's Sholeh?" She said weakly.

Jet noded. "Leave it to me."
---
SC
#292 Posted: 06:12:53 24/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Don't... know." Whirlpool answered, still happy but now worried. He had never met Sholeh, but knew her name through Sybil...

"Fantastic! But, do you still need me to lure him to you?" Sholeh asked, though in reality, she just wanted to witness the event, and even make Sayan, (and Rose if she was still alive) witness what happens to those who dare oppose her. She felt with a lot of power commanding Jet, really believing that his alliance was to her and her alone...
---
#293 Posted: 11:52:37 24/02/2015
"No he could suspect something. We need a different plan." Jet said.

Rose moved her head to look at Sayan who was still pining Shadow down. She was still afraid he could escape and kill her and Whirlpool.
---
SC
#294 Posted: 12:06:08 24/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"True true. He may already know we are on to him." Sholeh said, as she lowered her head, thinking.
"I know! Warren! He could capture him with his talons and bring him directly to you! There will be no need to lure him in here!" Sholeh said happily, finally giving Warren a bit of importance.
"Oh, but I just hope he doesn't mess this one up if he knows what's good for him." Sholeh then said, sounding extremely serious, still remembering how that very morning, Warren grabbed the weasel and so stupidly stopped grasping him when he crashed with that tree.

Whirlpool could drag Rose underground, but sand wasn't his thing. He needed Rose to get up and hide her.
"Miss? To the... f...forest! Now!" Whirlpool said, trying to lift her up. It was as if he read her mind and knew about her worries. It was because, he too, was afraid Shadow could escape Sayan's grip.
---
#295 Posted: 22:29:59 24/02/2015
Rose slowly with shaky legs got up. "Sayan keep him pined down. Use as much force if you must to keep him from escaping." Rose then slowly limped her way to the forest.

"Yes but the bird is so clumsy. He could crash again." Jet said.
---
SC
#296 Posted: 22:40:45 24/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Shortly after, Matthews returned with the lianas they would use to tie up Shadow. I was very fast, since of course, Sybil knew the Haven very well. They started with his mouth, with the clever Whirlpool helping out with the knot. It was taking quite a while, since Shadow was very strong and he still struggled too much...

"Well then, I'll just tell him there will be consequences if he messes this up. He knows me well enough to know what I'm capable of." Sholeh warned seriously, knowing how extremely loyal Warren was to her and trusted that he will do his best to leave his clumsiness aside, at least for that day.
"It would be much easier if I could just kill him and bring it to you, but I suppose you prefer live prey?" Sholeh asked, wondering if Jet was willing to make an exception to make things easier.
---
#297 Posted: 22:50:07 24/02/2015
Royal smiles and bows. His golden eyes shimmer in the sunlight. He cuts through another lianna, freeing the mothers as well as Farley. then he moves on to the next warblers.

"Glad to have been of help, my little feathered friends," he says.

Ivor is exhausted. There is no doubt that Skaliscin's mate is as well. Jaerl, is gently laid back inside what was once Sybil's home, before the two withdraw. getting a long drink from a stream himself, the badger expresses his worries.

"Jaerl is not getting better at all. In fact he is getting worse and worse. No matter how much we do, he seems to grow weaker and weaker. I don't know what I would say to Royal if he were to...umm you know," he says nervously.
#298 Posted: 23:02:16 24/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Back at the Outback, Warren was done eating. He was feeling very ashamed for leaving Sholeh alone, and even more when he remembered how that morning, his clumsiness made him lose his grip on the weasel Sholeh was starting to despise so much. He cursed his clumsiness, and imagined how proud Sholeh would have been with him if only the outcome was different. If only he could have grasped that weasel better.little do he knew that he was about to have a second chance...
---
#299 Posted: 23:40:06 24/02/2015
"I'd rather have live prey." Jet said.

Rose was resting nearby. Her rear leg was hurting her a lot from the bite.
---
SC
#300 Posted: 01:06:46 25/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hmm, I figured." Sholeh said with a sigh. Things would have been so much easier if he was brought dead, but she loved Jet and wanted to please him.
"Alright then, just bring me to the shore and, no wait, I think I'll swim instead. I need the exercise." she then decided, leaving the comfort of Jet's back and swimming to the shore. She figured Warren should have been back from his disgusting dinner, and while on her way, she really hoped the vulture didn't let the weasel escape his talons like last time.

Whirlpool watched as Rose struggled to rest. After Sayan, Sybil and him managed to tie Shadow a bit more, the wombat looked at Sybil and signaled her to Rose, encouraging her to attend her and leave Shadow to the both of them. Sybil understood the message, so she went to Rose and helped her get up.
"Come on miss. I found a beautiful creek along the way. You can rest there and rub your paw constantly." Sybil said, referring to her old home. She put it as if she found it, knowing that Sayan and her could get a bit suspicious if she just knew where place was. She didn't knew her place was occupied by an unexpected, and very sick friend...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:08:50 25/02/2015 by Felines
First | Previous | Page 6 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me