Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Page 2 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#51 Posted: 01:48:39 04/02/2015
"Yes Sybil did." Rose said looking up. She then looked back at Matthews. "Jet disappeared after I yelled at him to never come back. I don't know why he did what he did." She said as she called for Cairo.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#52 Posted: 01:59:22 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, I see. Quite understandable." Matthews expressed, as Cairo came in almost the blink of an eye. It was no doubt he was nearby from the beginning.
"Yes... miss Rose?" he said, a bit nervous, after seeing Rose and Sybil... together! However, after making sure Rose wasn't seeing her, Sybil did a sealed lip signal, indicating to Cairo that Rose didn't know her identity.
"And who is that?" Cairo asked, playing along.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#53 Posted: 02:21:31 04/02/2015
"Oh this is Matthews he is a natural resident of the far side of the haven. He wanted a ride back home to figure out a way to free the birds." Rose said.
---
SC
#54 Posted: 02:35:53 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh? Is that so? Well then, climb aboard before I get any older." Cairo said jokingly, pretending he was just being polite to another Haven resident. Sybil indicated him to go to the very far left, behind the enormous pile of rocks where most of the seagulls and pelicans live, and where Ami does the reunions.

"Whew, that was a close one. This disguise is fantastic. Rose didn't suspect a thing. It kinda surprised me that she didn't ask for it though." Sybil expressed, wondering if Rose came with an hypothesis of her own.
"Say now, I didn't know Jet was pretending to have left." Sybil then commented, with Cairo evidently feeling tense with the mentioning of his name.
"Yes, it's a deal we had. Now then, I'm not sure for how long we can keep this up." he then said, trying to change the subject.
"Listen, at least Rose didn't know it was me. That's good, since that means that neither Shadow or Sholeh will recognize me either if they ever spot me." she explained, sensing Cairo's tension.
"Alright then, we have waited a while. It's now back to Hunted island. And please, be stealthy. We don't want Rose to see us." Sybil then said, but Cairo didn't need to be told twice. Making sure he was very far away from view, he swam towards Hunted island. Sybil was quite desperate. She still had that sticky stuff from the chains on her tail, and she was praying that Whirlpool could find a solution. She was proving that she was depending too much on the wombat too...
---
#55 Posted: 02:53:14 04/02/2015
"Sayan we have a new allie! His name is Matthews and he said he will help free the birds!" Rose said.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#56 Posted: 03:15:12 04/02/2015
"That's great!," Sayan commented after having checked some of the other trees. He had heard part of the conversation, but had separated while Rose went to the orca. "Are.. are you sure you can trust him? He could be a spy or sent here to gain our trust...," the Amur leopard then said possibly concerned.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#57 Posted: 03:34:50 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Soon, Sybil arrived at Hunted island, and waiting for her perched on the sand, was Nia.
"Hello miss Sybil, please talk." she requested.
"What?" Sybil said, confused, with her voice still under the effects of the fruit.
"Oh yeah, you ate that fruit! My mom and dad says we need to avoid it at all cost, but you took it. Brilliant! What better way to disguise further your identity?" the young cockatoo said exitedly, evidently admiring Sybil more. If Nia knew, that meant she pestered Whirlpool into telling her Sybil's progress that day.
"Say, where's Mr. Jet?" she asked, with Cairo rebuffing quietly.
"Never mind. You will do Mr. Cairo! Come on now, let's play!" Nia said, encourageging the confused Cairo to follow her.

Sybil didn't knew what was that all about, but she needed to take care of more important things now. She headed to Whirlpool's burrow, but didn't enter. She already got lost there once trying to find him. She sat besides the burrow, avoiding to go underground, waiting for the wombat to arrive. She called a few times, but he didn't answer. Maybe he was busy? She hoped she didn't have to wait for long, since the matter was urgent...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#58 Posted: 03:48:31 04/02/2015
Ivor returns from gathering food for himself and upon resting against what was once Sybil's tree, he comes upon Jaerl. Slipping into the hollow where Sybil used to live, he goes to check on the sleeping peregrine falcon. Upon a closer look he finds that the peregrine falcon is very, very sick. Gathering up Jaerl, he carries him carefully in his paws toward the retreating waves. Taking his free paw he scoops up water and starts pouring onto him.
#59 Posted: 03:57:27 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
While Sybil waited, she just remembered that she only saw Rose, and just a glimpse of Sayan, but she couldn't help to think; what about the other Haven residents? Most of them got on with their lives and rarely interacted with her or the others. The more reason she was worried. Speckles, Skaliscin, Voracivenom, Royal in particular too. And there was the elephant brothers, the polar bear Thunder, who saved Rose once. Jaerl even crossed her mind all of the spudden, and she remembered how particularly fond of her the sad Peregrine falcon was. She trusted though, that, just like Rose, he and the others would be able to move on with their lives even if she was supposedly not present anymore.

Deep underground, Whirlpool was fast asleep. He was being so overworked by Sybil without her knowing it. He needed the sleep. Sybil wasn't able to wait much longer. She headed towards the cockatoo tree, wondering if they could help. They knew Whirlpool for far longer than her, so maybe they have been taught a few things with him. Plus, they made her that terrific disguise, so she trusted that they were going to be able to help.
---
#60 Posted: 10:06:23 04/02/2015
Quote: redwes
"That's great!," Sayan commented after having checked some of the other trees. He had heard part of the conversation, but had separated while Rose went to the orca. "Are.. are you sure you can trust him? He could be a spy or sent here to gain our trust...," the Amur leopard then said possibly concerned.

"He seems to know about our problem and is willing to help. And we need the help." Rose said.
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#61 Posted: 12:51:32 04/02/2015
Quote: jennacat4
Kona wagged her tail. "One second, slow down. What's your name? I'm Kona!" She inspected the bird. Kona had never seen anything like it, perhaps it was a Missing.

"My name's Arrow!" she chirped excitedly. "I was named that because I fly as straight as an arrow!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#62 Posted: 13:50:51 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Back at Hunted island, Sybil reached the cockatoos. Barloc in particular examined the strange substance, but not even he has seen anything like it.
"This is too foreign for me. We have nothing like this on the island." he explained, examining it further.
"Come on. Every substance has a weakness. There must be something we can do." Sybil said, practically begging for someone to do something. Barloc the had an idea; he sent cockatoos everywhere around the island to fetch different liquids, from sea water to plan sap. At least ten different kinds of liquid were tried, but it continued to be stuck on Sybil's tail. By the time they were done, Sybil's voice return to normal, but she was too worried to notice.
"This can't be... Whirlpool... I bet he knows what to do." Sybil said desperately, forgetting to thanks the cockatoos for at least trying. She headed to the burrow again, not entering but putting her head inside. She called loudly, hoping the echo would be enough for him to hear...
---
#63 Posted: 20:19:39 04/02/2015
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"He seems to know about our problem and is willing to help. And we need the help." Rose said.

"True. I hate seeing the birds like the this.," Sayan replied glancing back at the forest. "Maybe... maybe this Matthews will know a way to free them.," he then said sounding hopeful.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:21:05 04/02/2015 by redwes
#64 Posted: 21:16:09 04/02/2015
"I hope. He said he is going to try to figure out a way to free them." Rose said.
---
SC
#65 Posted: 22:56:33 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was about to enter the burrow to find Whirlpool, but then the wombat came, hearing her last call after waking up.
"Oh thank goodness Whirlpool. Take a look at this. The clains that are trapping the birds are covered in this stuff." Sybil explained, showing her tail. But like Barloc said, that stuff was too foreign. 8utting part of the hair on Sybil's tail, he took it to his burrow to study it. Sybil could only hope he didn't take too long. Whirlpool was still tired, but he could never say no to her...

Sybil wasn't going to wait though. Analyzing that substance was probably going to take a while, so instead, she headed to the beach in order to talk about something that was bothering her;
"Jet? Jet!? Are you around? Please, I need to talk to you." she called, being him in particular who she wanted to talk with. She hoped that Cairo didn't heard her, and wherever he was, she hoped it was very far, with Nia...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:21:36 06/02/2015 by Felines
#66 Posted: 01:41:25 06/02/2015
"Yes miss Sybil?" Jet said as he surfaced. He was always nearby.
---
SC
#67 Posted: 01:46:52 06/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil took a deep breath before telling him what was bothering her.
"You see Jet, I just went to the Haven. Thankfully, no one recognized me, not even Rose." she said, before getting straight to the point.
"Rose told me that she banished you, and that she hasn't seen you since. Why didn't you told me you were pretending to have left?" she asked, feeling more guilty since she believed that Jet felt much more of an outcast than she previously thought...
---
#68 Posted: 02:03:10 06/02/2015
"I knew Rose would banish me for what she thinks I've done and I accept that." Jet said. "I was under a lot of stress that day that's why I haven't told you."
---
SC
#69 Posted: 02:05:44 06/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well... that's was NOT my intention. Now I feel bad that you must be treated as an outcast. I thought... Rose would have found in her heart the courage to forgive you." Sybil expressed, never seeing Rose as the type to bear a grudge. Just how much she loved her?
---
#70 Posted: 02:15:40 06/02/2015
"Well she seems to love you very much. I would feel the same way she feels if I lost my pod." Jet said.
---
SC
#71 Posted: 02:26:53 06/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hmm..." Sybil sighed, as she pondered...
"Well, that was a month ago. I... don't suppose it would be a good idea if you show yourself to her and ask for forgiveness?" she asked, wondering if that would be an outrageous thing to do. All she had was the hope that in that long month, Rose moved along and she could be more willing to forgive. Sybil wanted to maintain her disguise for a little while longer until Shadow and Sholeh are stopped, so she really hoped it could work.
---
#72 Posted: 02:34:06 06/02/2015
"I'll see....." Jet said as he sunk into the water.
---
SC
#73 Posted: 02:44:04 06/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Rose forgiving Jet would be a weight off Sybil, plus, it would also give her piece of mind. As she saw Jet retreating, she remembered the task at hand; free the birds. She realized that Whirlpool alone researching the substance was going to take a while. Sybil then realized that Whirlpool was doing the research all by himself. Time could be won if Sybil helped too. She retreated into the woods, determined to conduct a research of her own and find out what could possibly eliminate the residue still stuck on her tail, knowing that time was more precious than ever now. Shadow was probably plotting his next assault, and with the twistedly intelligent Sholeh by his side, he has become even more dangerous.

Life in the Outback was pretty much the same. While Sholeh was initially happy, she was beginning to return to her own, usual self, back when Sybil was alive. She was reaching her limit. She really despised the Outback, and could barely wait for all of the birds to be helplessly trapped so that she could reclaim her home once more.
"This is outrageous. That stupid Sybil is finally out of the way for good, but I still need to reduce myself to this miserable existence!" she complained loudly to herself, as she cleaned off the little dry brush where all of them were living.
---
#74 Posted: 09:53:01 06/02/2015
"Be calm Sholeh. Things like this take time. We are slowly taking the islands." Shadow said.
---
SC
#75 Posted: 15:20:10 06/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh didn't pay much attention to him. She continued cleaning the brush, in her mind, cursing Shadow for his cowardliness. They were only a bunch of birds. Shadow had a tough skin, and a simple snap at them should take care if them.
"I thought you wanted that tiger so badly. Come on, I miss home. The native birds are much fewer than before. Can't we just take it tonight?" she asked, showing how desperate she was.

At Hunted island, Sybil was constructing her own experiments. Using coconut halves and the wagon used to carry Shadow's tar back then, she was recollecting different liquids and testing them. She put her tail in each of them, but the substance still won't budge. She then mixed some of the liquids, to see if that could work... but nothing. This discouraged her, and then she set her mind in something else;
"Oh Rose, please find in your heart to forgive Jet." she said to herself, still worried about that, even though there was nothing to be forgiven for.
---
#76 Posted: 20:47:00 06/02/2015
"Come on little buddy, say something to me, Ivor says continuing to clean the falcon. Then the silence is broken as Jaerl stirs slightly.
His eyes are glazed over and his voice weak.

"Sybil... Forgive me. I failed to protect you. I'm so sorry," he says before collapsing once again.

"Damn, this does not look or sound good at all. He feels he is too blame for Sybil's death and he loves her, so much. He's giving up," Ivor says, before carrying Jaerl over to stone and laying his back against the boulder. Breaking a coconut in half he fills both halves with water from a stream, before slowly pouring the first bowl of water into the weak falcon's beak, making Jaerl drink all of it.
#77 Posted: 21:39:17 06/02/2015
Shadow thought for a moment. "If I can get a sent piece of the tiger I could track her to her hiding spot at night. But that is proving difficult due to the increased night watches." Shadow said.
---
SC
#78 Posted: 21:49:21 06/02/2015 | Topic Creator
As much as Sholeh hated that, he was right. Most of the seagulls remained free, and that was thanks to their strategy. Not only were they more vigilant than the pelicans, they could stay soaring in the air for hous. Some of them were perched on trees and the others were flying above the foliage, and if one of the perched one saw something, they could alert the nearest flyer. However, Sholeh thought of a plan a couple of days ago, but there was a flaw to it.
"Those stupid seagulls are getting harder to trap, I know... But I know of a way... to get rid of those flying menaces." Sholeh said, very nervously.
"You see, Warren can fly higher than them, heck he is a scavenger. He could carry as much as that mashed fungus as he could and drop it to the sky, right below the seagulls!" she explained, and then pointed out the flaw.
"But Warren is such a clumsy oaf! He could mess it, I just know!" she pointed out, remembering the times he crash-landed.
---
#79 Posted: 23:14:06 06/02/2015
"Perhaps but does he have other flying friends?" Shadow asked.
---
SC
#80 Posted: 00:31:00 07/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Doubtful. When I found him, he was alone. He seemed desperate for a companion though, which is why I befriended him easily." Sholeh explained, almost feeling pity for Warren when she met him.

At Hunted island, both Sybil and Whirlpool were unsuccessful in their attempts to find something that could eliminate the substance.
"No! It cannot be! Everything has a weakness. Come on Whirlpool! You are super smart! Don't you at least have any leads?" Sybil asked the wombat after he told her of his also failed attempts. However, Whirlpool did have something, but not what Sybil expected.
"Face... ing problem... in... in wrong... wrong..." but his dialect problem didn't allow him to finish.
"Wrong what Whirpool? Please, talk."
"... angle." he finally answered.
"We are facing the problem in the wrong angle? What do you mean?" she asked, trying to understand.
"Rope chain... need... sample... rope." Whirlpool said, confusing Sybil even more, but understanding what he meant. He wanted one of the chains trapping the birds, but how? It wasn't possible if they were so attached to the birds and the trees imprisoning them.
"I'll see what I can do." she said, retreating to the beach.

When finally there, Sybil was about to call Jet, but remembered that he was probably at the Haven, talking to Rose. She stretched her neck, trying to catch a glimpse of the Haven, but it was such a tiny speck she couldn't see anything, not even if there was an orca on the shore.
"Oh Rose..." she said with a sigh, wondering what she was doing, and if she was willing to face Jet once more...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:31:36 07/02/2015 by Felines
#81 Posted: 14:38:20 07/02/2015
"Oh how unfortunate. But what if we hide him like a costume of some sourt." Shadow said.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#82 Posted: 15:50:19 07/02/2015
A tiny, serpentine figure appeared from the forest by the beach. It was Voracivenom; this was the first time he had seen Jaerl out of that old tree since Sybil's passing, and wanted to see how he was faring. Slipping across the sand, he approached Ivor, who was giving the sickly falcon water to drink.
"My, this seems quite the predicament. That poor creature... is there any way I could help?"

The serpent had been appearing quite frequently in the Haven, assisting in any way he could for the various residents and guests, giving newcomers tours (he had recently showed a petrel named Arrow around the Haven when she had arrived), and offering necessities and company to the chained birds. Skaliscin and Speckles, however, had rarely been seen, only a few glimpses, and they have spoken very little.

Meanwhile, the same group of dingoes tasked with tracking Shadow and his new accomplice down were about to head back to the dens; their mission was long forgotten when the leader ordered them to lay low for unknown reasons. However, the female of the group had caught that margay scent again, just by the edge of the Outback. Their leader would be pleased to find one of Rose's "guests." It wouldn't be long before they encountered an unconscious AJ laying on a tree trunk.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:44:09 07/02/2015 by Waaksian
#83 Posted: 21:26:43 07/02/2015
Ivor turns to Voracivenom after getting Jaerl to drink from the second bowl. Worry is visible on the badger's face. Stroking the sickly falcon gently with his claws he speaks.

"Help me tend to Jaerl and try to get him to not give up," he says.

Aeriji:

Meanwhile lost in the outback, I continue to sleep, due to exhaustion. I have no idea about the dingoes that have caught my scent, or what that implies. I am far too tired to even move, even if I could.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:13:25 08/02/2015 by Wyrstel
#84 Posted: 21:31:17 07/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Coyotes? You mean dingos, right? smilie

Sybil remained at Hunted Island beach, waiting for Jet to arrive and tell her how it all went between him and Rose. Just then, a familiar flying figure perched beside her. It was Angus, Nia's cautious cousin.
"Hello miss Sybil. Have you seen Nia?" he asked, with a tone of worry.
"Yes, she went to play with Cairo." she answered, not giving it much thought.
"Oh no, this cannot be. First Mr. Jet, and now Mr. Cairo." Angus complained, very, very worried, and Sybil, with that extreme reaction, was starting to worry as well.
"Oh miss Sybil, Nia has been so obsessed with that dangerous game she played with Mr. Jet about a month ago. She started talking about how she was now brave like you and how she wanted to repeat the experience." Angus explained, and the news actually terrified Sybil. It could't be what she thought, is it? She knew Nia was an adventurous, thrill seeking cockatoo, but she was taking things way too far. That's because, unknown to her or th rest of Nia's family, she has become addicted to adrenaline...

"Oh how unfortunate. But what if we hide him like a costume of some sourt." Shadow said.

"A costume? I see where you are going with that. But it's gotta be a very good one. Vultures are so easily identified, especially with that featherless neck..." Sholeh said, looking around and working on the many types of disguises Warren could use out of the material lying around the Outback...
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#85 Posted: 21:41:21 07/02/2015
OOC: Actually, it's Voracivenom, but regarding the adjective "worm-like" the miscommunication would be understandable.
Yeah, I meant dingoes, sorry.

"Oh, dear-- is this still about the Mistress?" Voracivenom sighed, hinting remorse. He hadn't known her for very long, and they were more like acquaintances, but knowing that such a kind, determined soul was gone from this plane of existence for good was remarkably upsetting. There weren't very many creatures out there quite like her.
"Now, Jaerl, I know this must be very painful for someone so close to her, and it's unsettling to put it this way, but what happens just happens. There was nothing that could be done about it, and it was no one's fault, except for that slobbering crocodilian and his little pests. We must honor the Mistress by ridding her Haven of opposing forces and keeping its inhabitants safe."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:45:46 07/02/2015 by Waaksian
#86 Posted: 22:09:22 07/02/2015
"I hope. He said he is going to try to figure out a way to free them." Rose said.

"If only we had taken care of Shadow a long time ago-- for good I mean. Then... then we could have possibly avoided all this.," Sayan said with a sigh. He wasn't seriously considering it, but might have preferred it to Sybil's own death.
---
#87 Posted: 22:27:46 07/02/2015
"We will, for now they haven't caused any trouble for a month." Rose said.

"Well perhaps we can fool the birds to thinking he is a passing crane?" Shadow said.
---
SC
#88 Posted: 23:40:29 07/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"A crane? Now that is more accurate. However, I don't think there is anything white he can be stained with. He would have to pass for a grey heron." Sholeh explained, as she started to recollect materials. Something must have to come up from all that garbage.

'Ugh! And this little brat call this playing!?" a furious Cairo said as he approached the shore where Sybil and Angus were laying. He was spitting white feathers, and the pair assumed the worse.
"Cairo... you didn't..." but before Sybil could finish, Nia appeared from behind his dorsal fin. She wasn't hurt, though she missed a few feathers.
"Come on Mr. Cairo. Mr Jet plays much better than you!" Nia scolded, angering Cairo further as he retreated to the ocean, far away from the naughty cockatoo.
"Please tell me you didn't..." Sybil said, remembering she didn't gave her a scold the first time with Jet.
"Oh miss Sybil. We were trying to play a predator and prey game, but Mr. Cairo doesn't know how to play." Nia explained innocently, with both Angus and Sybil giving exasperated sighs. The latter then indicated the mischievous bird to follow her into the jungle. She was going to have a long and serious talk with her...
---
#89 Posted: 23:51:04 07/02/2015
"Mi-miss Rose. Ma-may I speak with you?" Jet said coming ashore.

"Jet what are you doing here? Why do-" Rose said before being cut off by Jet.

"Please it's about Sybil's wish for you." Jet said.

"Fine but only if Sayan comes with me." Rose said.

Meanwhile in the outback.
"Even better." Shadow said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:52:23 07/02/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#90 Posted: 01:03:45 08/02/2015
Sayan nodded, indicating that he would come. He had a serious look to him, not entirely pleased to see Jet again.
---
#91 Posted: 01:47:07 08/02/2015
"I know you must be still mad about me causing Sybil's death but I had no other choice. It was eather me or Shadow. But I wanted to tell you Sybil's last wishes. She wanted you to be strong and forgive. Don't let past events close your heart." Jet said.

"Jet I am strong but.........but if is Sybil's last wishes then I will honor them by forging Yoldel. As for you it's going to be a little longer before I'm ready to forgive you." Rose said as she walked away. She looked at Sayan. "Could you see if one of the birds can retrieve Yoldel? I want to speek with him."

Jet then sunck back into the water. He then headed towards Hunted Island.
---
SC
#92 Posted: 04:04:42 08/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was not on the beach anymore. She has retreated into the jungle, having a long and severe talk with Nia. Oly Angus remained on the beach.
"Miss Sybil, please, it's really not so bad. Think about it; playing these games, and I can learn to escape predators." Nia justified herself, really offended by the way Sybil scolded her. Se never expected to be the strict type.
"It is not amusing Nia. And it's not fun either. Those kind of games are dangerous. You can get seriously hurt, like just right now. I'm not going to even ask how you lose those feathers, but this is outrageous!" Sybil yelled, really disappointed in Nia.
"Now miss Sybil, I'm a growing cockatoo. I know what I'm doing!" Nia said stubbornly, not willing to let Sybil scold her like that.
"Well now. I understand. But let's see what your parents think about this." Sybil said calmly, heading to the tree.
"NO! No, alright then. I won't do it again." Nia said, with Sybil convinced. Thanks to Angus, she knew that was all it took to get Nia under control.

Meanwhile in the outback.
"Even better." Shadow said.

Sholeh continued gathering stuff, not even waiting for Shadow to help her. Warren was still out scavenging, and he has been gone for a while. For Sholeh, he better be there in time for his own sake.
---
#93 Posted: 21:24:10 08/02/2015
Soon Jet arrived at Hunted Island. "Miss Sybil I need to talk with you!"
---
SC
#94 Posted: 22:24:19 08/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'll go get her." Angus said from a tree, but then remembered his manners.
"Oh, sorry. Good afternoon mister Jet. I'll go talk to miss Sybil right now." he politely said, retreating to the jungle.

Sybil was done with Nia, so she was heading to the beach anyway, when she came face to face with Angus.
"Oh hey miss Sybil. Mr. Jet is at the beach right now." he informed, looking around.
"Nia is back home if you are wondering." Sybil told, correctly assuming he was looking for his cousin.

While Angus went back to the cockatoo tree, Sybil soon arrived at the beach. She didn't know wether to feel relieved or be worried.
"Oh hello Jet. I'm glad you're back... um... so... you know... how did it go?" she stammered, expecting the worst.
---
#95 Posted: 22:53:15 08/02/2015
"It went ok......she said she wasn't quite ready to forgive me but she said she is ready to forgive Yoldel." Jet said.
---
SC
#96 Posted: 23:01:49 08/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yodel?!" Sybil exclaimed, rather surprised. And worried also.
"Man, I almost forgot about him. How is he? Is he still under house arrest?" she asked, showing some reluctant concern for the bitter and treacherous warbler.
---
#97 Posted: 00:10:14 09/02/2015
"Yes he is. But I think Rose may lift it." Jet said.
---
SC
#98 Posted: 02:38:04 09/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"I see..." Sybil expressed, easing off her concern, completely oblivious that he was at it again.
"Well, at least you tried. It's been a month now. I thought Rose was going to forgive you on the spot." Sybil said, wondering what she did for Rose to make her love her that much. She wasn't the mother type after all, plus Chica and Sayan were enough parents for her.
---
#99 Posted: 03:42:07 09/02/2015
Soon Rose went to one of the trees Peepers usually hung out in. "Peepers are you there? I need you to get Yoldel for me."
---
SC
#100 Posted: 03:47:18 09/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Peppers was chained, just like the rest of the warblers, with the exception of Yodel. He didn't tell Rose, but he found that awfully suspicious.
"I haven't seen Yodel since yesterday miss Rose. He hasn't harassed the keas either. Nobody here knows where he has moved. The only way you are going to find him is by chance." Peepers explained, always finding Yodel on the move, randomly, and by chance as he just explained.

After a brief pause, a new thing came up to Sybil's mind, and it was quite disturbing her;
"Jet? Do you think that... when the moment is right... once I show myself to Rose, show her... that I'm still alive, that you didn't do anything wrong, do you think she will hate me for making her believe such a lie?" she asked, very worried. Rose had demonstrated that she could bear grudges, so that made her very concerned.
---
First | Page 2 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me