Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 40 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1951 Posted: 02:59:01 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
When Sybil woke up, only a few minutes were left to sunrise. It looked like her nap was a complete sleepover. Either way, she wasn't sleepy anymore. She was going to get breakfast, but she was tired of the same fish of her creek and the usual berries, so she went to the wetland, a place she hasn't visit in quite a while. There were fish there, but they were so HARD to catch. She took the challenge anyway. As she waited for a fish to be at close range, she wondered about the new resident. It was a crocodile, just like Cragger, so that wasn't going to be news to her. After breakfast, she decided it was time to meet him...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#1952 Posted: 03:07:00 20/10/2015
ooc; Cragger? you so stole that from Lego Legends of Chima.

as Crocux slept the sun began to rise and because of this he woke up. he rolled back over and saw that no one else was here yet. feeling adventurous he grabbed a couple of Chinooks and unknowingly started to walk towards the wetlands were Sybil was.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#1953 Posted: 03:11:45 20/10/2015
ooc: it was someone else character.
---
SC
#1954 Posted: 03:16:04 20/10/2015
ooc: well then he/she stole it from Lego Legends of Chima.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#1955 Posted: 03:39:47 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Probably smilie

After nearly twenty minutes of waiting, Sybil managed to catch a fish, getting very wet in the process. And what a catch it was! It was a rare golden perch, a fish she has seen before in that lake but never managed to catch until now. As she ate, she was completely unaware that the dumb pigeons were not the only ones who were nearby...
---
#1956 Posted: 03:43:06 20/10/2015
Rose soon woke up and went on her morning walk.
---
SC
#1957 Posted: 03:48:51 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Rumble was nearby, seeing Rose from th distance. He wanted so much to pull her away, but he was one of th orcas of the morning patrol. It was voluntarily of his part, since the afternoon is more fun, yet he was starting to regret it. Either way, his brother was also of the morning patrol, but he was having a few flounders before getting to his post. Rose was lucky... for now, since most of the orcas having free time in he morning were out hunting.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#1958 Posted: 05:27:25 20/10/2015
Sayan gently woke just as Rose did, but remained still letting the restful AJ rest just a little longer. He wrapped his tail around AJ, glad he could provide some level of comfort to the feline.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1959 Posted: 13:36:15 20/10/2015
once Crocux saw Sybil he decided to go up to her to introduce himself, as he moved in he made sure that she heard him approaching by intentionally snapping twigs and shaking near by plant life as he approached. once he was in ear shot he said with Chinook in his mouth "hello their" but it came out as "ello vere"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1960 Posted: 13:48:16 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil saw him, then knew this must be the new resident Rose talked about yesterday. Now this was one big crocodile, not at all like the previous resident.
"Oh, hello. You must be Crocux, right? Nice to meet you." Sybil said kindly, though couldn't help feel a little intimidated by his size. It must be a saltwater crocodile, a non endangered species, yet Sybil annulated that one crucial rule for the sake of everyone looking for a chance, no matter who it was.
---
#1961 Posted: 14:24:21 20/10/2015
Crocux went up next to Sybil and set down the chinooks. He says "nice to meet you too."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1962 Posted: 14:42:26 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was glad that the crocodile already chose his source of diet. It was usually hard to decide what would the carnivores eat at the island if their natural prey was absent.
"So then, what brings you to the Haven?" she asked, believing that animals like crocodiles were sturdy enough to not need a shelter. Crocodiles in particular were dangerous even to the destructive humans race, so there must have been a pretty good reason.
---
#1963 Posted: 15:08:20 20/10/2015
Crocux frowns and says "so you haven't hurd. Humans hunt crocs, gaters, and camen a like to use our skin as accesories or to eat us. That and I've never really belonged anywere so when i hurd about this place i started heading here immedietly."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1964 Posted: 17:49:31 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil frowned with disgust after hearing what humans did to crocodiles. Not even they were safe. There was no stopping humans?
"Well now, no need to worry here. This place is protected." Sybil commented, wanting to make him feel better. She then continued with her golden perch, wanting to enjoy the rare meal as much as she could.
---
#1965 Posted: 18:17:26 20/10/2015
Crocux sruggs and says "not all humans are as bad as your used to. In fact a human saved my life once."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1966 Posted: 18:21:47 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil understood. She was fully aware that not all of them were bad, but the least contact you had, the better.
"I know that. I use to have my own human takers. They were so nice. There are good himans, but it's so hard to distinguish them with so many complex personalities they had." Sybil expressed, having some tiny faith for the human tv, but after seeing the damage they have done to the planet, the possibilities were slipping away.
---
#1967 Posted: 22:13:08 20/10/2015
Crocux nodded understanding and left it at that. He decided to change the subject and said "wanna go to the beach? after all I left a huge pile of food their and on the way you can tell me more about this place like what is their to do to pass the time."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1968 Posted: 01:58:03 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, you left chinook at the beach? The orcas are probably going to get it if you left it so near the water. I already had this so..." Sybil answered, showing him the rare perch. She then proceeded to answer his other question.
"Anyway, nothing too interesting goes on around here at the island. You create your own fun. But these last couple of days, most of the fun is at the beach... well, mostly for the orcas anyway. They ambush me and the other Haven residents and if they manage to catch us, well, let's just say we end up exhausted." Sybil said with a quiet chuckle, thinking on ow outrageous must that sound to the newcomer.
---
#1969 Posted: 02:08:33 21/10/2015
Crocux look confused but shruggs saying "don't worry about the chinook, last time I checked Orcas don't have legs."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1970 Posted: 02:21:53 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, you can save them for later. My post of us prefer t get our own food, though we sometimes share." Sybil kindly explained, feeling more comfortable with the conversation than before. For a crocodile, especially a mighty saltwater, Crocux was very polite.
---
#1971 Posted: 02:32:49 21/10/2015
Crocux smiled and said "well I can understand that. still if you get hungry the fish aren't going anywhere so feel free to have as much as you want and that offer stands for all the residents of the island. think of it as a thank you gift for letting me live here."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1972 Posted: 02:40:10 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Heh, thanks. And you're welcome. Anyone's welcome." Sybil said contently, really finding it pleasant to have a new face around the island.
"Well now, I'm off to the beach. I bet the orcas need a bit of fun after a certain incident here." she said, preparing to head to the beach. She was lucky that now there going to be half the orcas after the residents.
---
#1973 Posted: 02:44:26 21/10/2015
Meanwhile Rose was still on her morning walk. She was a little tired from yesterday but not enough.
---
SC
#1974 Posted: 02:48:48 21/10/2015
Crocux smiled and says "ok i'll come with. I like to nap on the beach any ways. nice worm sand with a nice worm sun i could sleep for hours."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1975 Posted: 02:52:32 21/10/2015
After watching AJ continue to sleep peacefully, Sayan slowly and carefully moved from his spot-- making sure not to wake the small feline. After receiving breakfast from the creek and leaving a couple fish for the restful AJ, he proceeded to head towards the beach. He was eager to formally meet the new resident and he was sure the orcas missed him as well-- for good or worse.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:53:54 21/10/2015 by redwes
#1976 Posted: 03:11:22 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil arrived at the shore, receiving the calming, gentle waves, but prepared to be taking away... unless the orcas were curious about meeting the new visitor. Crocux was quite big, so the orcas were probably going to leave him alone. Whatever Crocux did to have his own fun, it was fine by her. She just hoped she could see him often, since many of the Haven residents establish themselves and get on with their own, lonely lives, without ever interacting with her or the other residents.
---
#1977 Posted: 03:18:40 21/10/2015
Crocux was close behind Sybil and decided to take a nape. he went over to a nice sunny spot on the beach and rolled over on his back and started to sleep.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1978 Posted: 03:20:35 21/10/2015
Sayan soon arrived, first only noticing Sybil but soon spotting the sleeping gator. "Wonder how many are out there today.," he thought outloud as he stood in the gentle waves.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:21:41 21/10/2015 by redwes
#1979 Posted: 03:27:21 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: redwes
Sayan soon arrived, first only noticing Sybil but soon spotting the sleeping gator. "Wonder how many are out there today.," he thought outloud as he stood in the gentle waves.

"Who knows? But I don't mind getting caught today. After days of traveling to that horrible island, I'm kinda missing it." Sybil said with irony, looking at the horizon. If there were orcas out there, they were certainly hiding well.

After a few minutes of nothing happening, she looked at the slumbering gator with some envy, imagining that he must be really snoozing peacefully. She knew she could never do that or otherwise the orcas would use that to their advantage. She wanted to get caught today, but there was no fun if she didn't at least try to elude them.
---
#1980 Posted: 03:39:34 21/10/2015
"I see our new friend certainly likes his sleep.," Sayan said with a slight chuckle. He looked at the gator and then the water. "Risky-- but I doubt anyone will mess with him.," he then said.
---
#1981 Posted: 03:49:11 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"No, you're right. Crocux may not become part of the game. Even Cairo would have trouble. Gators are quite heavy, and he's a saltwater, the biggest species." Sybil said, in sort of a whisper just in case he was listening. She wondered how he would have fun then, though after seeing him rest so peacefully on the sand, she imagined that he liked to sleep a lot, like Sayan just pointed out.
"Anyway, it really is nice to have a new face around these parts. After the war, I thought nobody would ever want to come here, but I'm glad I was wrong. And look of all beings what it is. I have always heard how big saltwater crocodiles are, but looking one so closely, wow!" Sybil said in admiration, contemplating the sleeping Crocux. She was glad that he was a kind reptile so far, unlike the previous one that went to the Haven that she didn't want to remember.
---
#1982 Posted: 04:05:02 21/10/2015
"I was surprised too. I thought we would never get another resident." Sayan said in agreement. "And you're right-- he is big. It's a good thing the haven can support just about anyone.," he then said in a whisper.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:05:31 21/10/2015 by redwes
#1983 Posted: 04:09:55 21/10/2015
Rose was also hoping to get captured today. She was still in a playful mood.
---
SC
#1984 Posted: 04:12:24 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"That the wonder of this island." Sybil said, very proud to have founded the Haven so many years ago despite the stress and difficulty it sometimes brought to her.
"I must confess I was rather fearful of Crocux at first... you know... after the... Shadow incident... but I talked to him this morning, and he really is a nice guy. Why, you see that mountain of Chinook salmon there? He brought it there just so we could help ourselves." Sybil explained, finally noticing the pile of fish. Crocux was proving to be noble, but he was a crocodile, and Sybil knew they could have bad tempers sometimes, so she was going to make sure she would stay on his good side.
---
#1985 Posted: 04:23:36 21/10/2015
"The last time we had a feast like that, it required the help of an orca-- Impressive.," Sayan said looking at the massive pile. "I was actually hoping to talk to him today, but he can set his schedule.," Sayan added with a slight chuckle.
Sayan stared out into the ocean. "Speaking of orcas though-- I thought they would be swarming to get another taste of one of us. I guess they're a little more careful after the shark thing though.," he then said sounding a little disappointed actually.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:31:53 21/10/2015 by redwes
#1986 Posted: 04:33:29 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hmm.. perhaps you're right. Orcas really hate sharks. Zonos managed to enter the Haven because there was no orca on guard. Everybody was playing." Sybil analyzed, believing there was no other explanation.
"I don't want it to be this way though. If they only knew they can still have fun. Maybe... if they divide themselves between patrolling and playing, then they wouldn't feel so guilty." Sybil then said, completely oblivious that they were already way ahead of her in that sense. She looked at the horizon, and still nothing. But not for long.

One of the morning orcas already had breakfast and was heading to the Haven at that very moment, ready to drag whoever was unfortunate enough to be too close to the water...
---
#1987 Posted: 04:41:50 21/10/2015
Sayan took a couple steps into the water. "I know-- It feels so.. empty.," Sayan said as he looked for any sign of an orca fin.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:42:16 21/10/2015 by redwes
#1988 Posted: 04:56:33 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
As Sayan went deeper into the water, Sybil was going to accompany him, when she saw in front of her something that was approaching at full speed. It was an orca dorsal fin. So they got in the mood after all.
"S... Sayan?" Sybil said, pointing towards the straight dorsal fin, cutting the water as if it was butter. It was heading straight towards the pair...
---
#1989 Posted: 05:24:37 21/10/2015
Sayan was looking off in the distance when he quickly changed his glance-- spotting the incoming projectile. He was frozen in shock for a second or two. "Woah! Incoming!.," he yelled in surprise as he tried to back up.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:25:00 21/10/2015 by redwes
#1990 Posted: 05:31:53 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
As Sayan tried to back away, he tripped with Sybil. It was quite a mess they made. The orca initially had a difficult time choosing between them. At first, he wanted to catch Sayan, since he was the nearest, but then he decided to do it at blindfold. His mouth ended up closing in on Sybil's back left paw. It wasn't the original target, but he was happy. Sybil tried to take hold of Sayan's tail, but she slipped. And so it was she was dragged slowly into the deeper waters, looking back at Sayan as if saying What can one do?
---
#1991 Posted: 05:41:28 21/10/2015
Sayan got back up, unable to do anything to help the newest victim. "Guess they're active after all.," he thought outloud.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:45:31 21/10/2015 by redwes
#1992 Posted: 05:54:01 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil watched as Sayan became smaller the more she was pulled far off shore. Then after almost a minute of being dragged around, she disappeared, sucked inside the dark mouth of whatever orca got her.
"Well now, I thought you weren't coming." she said from within, trying to find some conversation before the turmoil began.
"Yes, well, we had one of our meetings..." and the orca explained everything. Just what Sybil was thinking earlier. Hearing his voice, Sybil knew it was an orca called Ike. Nice fellow, though she has barely interacted with him until now.
"Well then, I'm glad everything was settled then." she said after a while, realizing that Ike was still swimming. Wherever he was going it was quite far, probably to prevent the other orcas from taking Sybil away from him.

As for Sayan, if he was waiting for his turn, he wouldn't have to wait for long. Four orcas, among the Dagger's mother, Ellen, was heading to the Haven shore to see who they could hunt. She was the fastest orca of the pod, so she was going to be an extreme challenge to elude, especially since they all were planning teamwork.
---
#1993 Posted: 06:00:57 21/10/2015
Sayan stepped foot into the water again, eager for a challenge. He kept a close eye on the water-- watching for any incoming and preparing to attempt to avoid. He wasn't sure who to expect anymore.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:01:31 21/10/2015 by redwes
#1994 Posted: 06:16:55 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
They youngest of the four orcas noticed Sayan's paws from below water, approaching more.
"Hey look miss Ellen. Isn't that the mister Sayan?" he said, surprised to see that he was approaching the water. He came to the wrong conclusion that he believed they were not active anymore.
"Indeed he is. Listen Iggy. Approach him to the left. See if you can capture him." Ellen said, encouraging the young orca. Iggy was four years older than her own son Dagger, so he was still basically a beginner. He was motivated though, and like a black and white torpedo, he charged towards Sayan, ready to chomp on one of his paws as soon as he had him within his reach...
---
#1995 Posted: 06:29:51 21/10/2015
Sayan thought he saw something just beneath the surface-- and suspected it to be an orca. It was a slightly smaller projectile, but it fit the profile and he knew they had young. As the projectile approached, he quickly prepared to jump back and avoid the attempt at what would no doubt be one of his front paws.
---
#1996 Posted: 06:37:38 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sayan managed to dodge young Iggy beautifully, but as he jumped, both his back paws got caught between something strong. It was Ellen. It turns out that Iggy was just a distraction.
"Good morning Mr Sayan." she said politely, but starting to drag him away. She wasn't using her teeth, but still, she had one extraordinary grasp on the leopard. No matter how much Sayan struggled, it was simply impossible to get away. No wonder orcas were the top predators of the ocean. And just like with Sybil, further away from the shore Sayan went, being the second orca victim of the day.
---
#1997 Posted: 06:43:46 21/10/2015
"Smart, using him as a distraction. Didn't expect to see you guys today.," Sayan said as he was dragged away. He figured there was probably more than one orca that morning, but never expected teamwork for a single catch.
---
#1998 Posted: 06:51:15 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes, well, we could settle things out. One half of us on patrol in the morning while the other half plays, and vice versa in the afternoon." Ellen explained, being as brief as possible. They were still feeling a bit guilty for letting a shark enter the water, even if it didn't mean any harm. Still, it was surprisingly Dagger who convinced the pod to keep playing. They all needed tha distraction in their lives.
---
#1999 Posted: 07:09:40 21/10/2015
Quote: Felines
"Yes, well, we could settle things out. One half of us on patrol in the morning while the other half plays, and vice versa in the afternoon." Ellen explained, being as brief as possible. They were still feeling a bit guilty for letting a shark enter the water, even if it didn't mean any harm. Still, it was surprisingly Dagger who convinced the pod to keep playing. They all needed tha distraction in their lives.

"Sounds like a fair plan. Also the start of a long-lasting tradition.," Sayan commented pointing out the possible good.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:10:45 21/10/2015 by redwes
#2000 Posted: 07:23:21 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Ellen looked forward to that new tradition. It was certainly the activity they orcas needed. As she brought Sayan to deeper waters, she saw how Iggy was so disappointed with being used, so she had an idea.
"Here Iggy. You deserve this one." she said with a smile. She barely opened her mouth to give Sayan to him, when the easily exitable youth took Sayan by the head and sank into the water.
"Gently Iggy! Gently!" she said upset, scolding him. It was a good thing she did, since Iggy almost hurt Sayan in his excitement. Nothing happened thankfully, so Iggy went more easy on Sayan, sucking him whole but leaving only his tail. Ellen and the other orcas decided to keep a close eye on him, not wanting to risk leaving him alone. Ellen was still upset about how Dagger acted with Stripes a few days ago, so she decided to never let any of the younger orcas play with the Haven residents unsupervised.
---
First | Previous | Page 40 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me