darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Skylanders Trap Team Quiz - ♛Winner Announced♛ - Quiz Ended!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Skylanders Trap Team Quiz - ♛Winner Announced♛ - Quiz Ended! [CLOSED]
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4514
#101 Posted: 13:10:24 09/02/2015
5 barrels?
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#102 Posted: 23:20:29 09/02/2015
7 barrels?
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#103 Posted: 23:21:23 09/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Well done Dark Bro with your second attempt at the question as the correct answer is 5.
1 he drinks at the very beginning of the level.
1 during the cutscene when speaking to Buzz as soon as you enter Grape Flavored Vista. Gulper picks up another barrel, drinks then throws away.
1 when you go right up to Buzz, just before you jump across using the purple pad. (Gulper will be emptying an endless supply of soda from a barrel.)
1 as you jump from the cork to cork section.
1 right after the cork jumping section where you have to hit his hand.

4 Points have been awarded to Team DOOM Raiders. smilie
+50% for Promotion smilie
Total - 6 Points Added!

And a little late, here is your next question, with countdown giving additional points the faster you answer!

Quiz Question 15: Countdown's Time Attack smilie (Active) - 30 Minutes - EDIT: Doubled to 60 Minutes, times for points, also doubled.
Kaos Unleashed (Nightmare)smilie 8 Points +Promotion
What level is Bomb Shell's villain quest located, what is the name of the quest, who is the Non-Playable Character (NPC) you have to talk to activate it and what color does Bomb Shell turn to after evolving? Also what is the name of the level you battle Bomb Shell?

NOTE: I will only award points to one team and the whole question must be answered or no points.

Upcoming: N/A

Announcements & Updates:
*Stay tuned tomorrow for information on the Power Play Phase!
*No questions will go live tomorrow.
*Voting begins now and finishes tomorrow night.

Voting: Please vote for or against the following via PM or in topic stating each number.
1.The Swap Force Swap Points smilie - If your team successfully answers this really rare and difficult question you can swap your teams total points for another teams.
2. Trap Teams Trap Tower smilie - Successfully answering one of these questions will grant your team the choice to trap another team which will prevent that team from answering the next question.
3. Spy Rise's Secret Service smilie Questions will be randomly sent to one member from each team via PM.
4. Kaos' Chaos smilie - Answering a question correctly will give the team who answered it correctly points but will make all the other teams lose a point or 2.

All voting novelties have only been made up today and these ones this time are there to amp up that competitive spirit in the teams. I do not intend to add them if they are frowned upon so let me know.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:41:59 09/02/2015 by ImDoubleTrouble
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#104 Posted: 23:49:33 09/02/2015
Mystic Mill
Demolition
Rizzo
Red-ish Gray-ish.
Chef Zepplin
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7379
#105 Posted: 23:50:16 09/02/2015
Bomb Shells villain quest is located in Mystic Mill, the name of the quest is "Mission: Demolition", you have to talk to Rizzo to activate it, Bomb Shells shell turns red and the thing around his shell turns darker(Yellow/Black). He is fought in Chef Zeppelin.

As for voting,
1: Against
2: Against
3: For
4: For
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#106 Posted: 23:53:13 09/02/2015
Here are my votes for Team Doom raider~

1. Against
2. Against
3. For
4. Against

Quote: gillgrunt987
Bomb Shells villain quest is located in Mystic Mill, the name of the quest is "Mission: Demolition", you have to talk to Rizzo to activate it, Bomb Shells shell turns red and the thing around his shell turns darker(Yellow/Black). He is fought in Chef Zeppelin.

As for voting,
4: For

BOOM!

I ANSWERED FIRST OH YEAH.
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#107 Posted: 00:02:37 10/02/2015
1: For the swap you should make it they swap with the next highest or someone in last place could get in the lead....
2:Sounds good just make sure that the person who answers get to choose.
3: Yes
4:AGAINST!
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
#108 Posted: 00:05:25 10/02/2015
Actually, scratch 4.

Revised Voting:
4: Against
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#109 Posted: 05:47:03 10/02/2015
For all apart from the smilie one.
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:52:32 10/02/2015 by drobot007
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#110 Posted: 06:18:15 10/02/2015
Bomb Shell is fought in Chapter 5: Chef Zepplin. His quest is in Mystic Mill where you have to talk to Rizzo. The quest is called "Mission: Demolition. When he evolves, Bomb Shell's shell turns maroon-like and his skin turns greyish.

I ONLY vote for #3, that would be pretty sweet
#111 Posted: 19:49:16 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Skylandeerific, all answers are right, Badwolfmichael has successfully answered this question correctly. All times were doubled due to the length and difficulty of the question.
5-15 minutes=2 points doubled to 10-30 minutes, you answered this question 28 minutes later earning 2 additional points.

8 Points have been awarded to Team DOOM Raiders smilie
+ 2 Points for Promotion smilie
Total - 10 Points Added to team total score!

Announcements & Updates:
* Will post in 2 hours time detailing all new updates, power phase and voting results.

Team DOOM Raiders is currently in the lead on scores for the quiz!
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
#112 Posted: 20:16:08 10/02/2015
Villains are turning the tables around now, come on fellow Skylanders!
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#113 Posted: 21:58:46 11/02/2015
Voting:
3: For, If it does happen, will we be able to talk to our teammates about it?
4: Against
#114 Posted: 18:21:32 12/02/2015 | Topic Creator
After 2 days of silence I'm pleased to announce the quiz will go into power play phase starting tomorrow (Friday 13th February 2015) With it being friday 13th there will be a special question pop up with its own style tomorrow only. Valentines is the following day and to celebrate, everyone at skylands will be donating points to the teams, more info below.

Announcements & Updates:
*The main post space limit was reached and therefore I am using post #12 on page 1 to continue the post.
*Power Play Phase begins Tomorrow including new competitive promotions, higher point values and a new difficulty level in preparation for the finals!
*Voting Results are in, check below.
*The quiz is set for closure some time next week after finals have been completed.
*Participant Award Information and release delayed until Saturday.
*Reconstructed the main post with team members, score totals and leaderboards linked to each other. Other information has been updated, removed or moved to post #12

Voting Results!
1. No for The Swap Force Swap Points smilie Promotion has been cancelled!
2. Yes for Trap Teams Trap Tower smilie will be making an appearance in the quiz! The release is currently scheduled for a Sunday Release.
3.Yes for Spy Rise's Secret Service smilie- due to popular demand this promotion will be entering the quiz in secret. smilie
4. No for Kaos' Chaos smilie- lots of negative feedback and only would have proven to put other teams who miss questions at a disadvantage.

Upcoming:
Friday 13th February 2015 (UK Date)
*Power Play Activates, with questions now named puzzles.
*Power Play Puzzle #16 is coming in the following time slot: Weekdays Time Slot 2!
*Power Play Puzzle #17 is coming in the following time slot: Weekdays Time Slot 3!
*Friday 13th Spooky Surprise smilie

Saturday 14th February 2015 (UK Date)
*Special Valentines Day Promotionsmilie live, more information soon.
*Persephone's Power Points Active all day to all members.
*Power Play Puzzle #18 is coming in the following time slot: Weekends Time Slot 1!
*Power Play Puzzle #19 is coming in the following time slot: Weekends Time Slot 2!
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
#115 Posted: 19:41:11 12/02/2015
Cool.
---
#116 Posted: 18:17:57 13/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Its here and so are the details to the Friday the 13th Special!

Power Play Puzzle #16 (No Promotions Active)
Chompy Cuddler (Easy) smilie 2 Points
What is the official slogan for Skylanders Trap Team?

Friday 13th Spooky Surprise Promotion: smilie
*Simply send me a PM with "#GoodLuck" and earn 2 points for your team.
*You must also answer the following, "Which skylander says Deal with It?"
*Each member of team can earn points with a total of 8 potential points per team.

Announcements & Updates:
*The main post space limit was reached and therefore I am using post #12 on page 1 to continue the post.
*The quiz is set for closure some time next week after finals have been completed.
*Participant Award being introduced this weekend!
*New Promotions are now going live throughout this weekend!
*The Love Potion Promotion smilie is live tomorrow!
*The leaderboards are going under major development and reconstruction with a release expected Sunday.
*DOOM Raided Difficulty goes live Sunday 15th February 2015.

Upcoming:
Friday 13th February 2015 (UK Date)
*Power Play Puzzle #17 is coming in the following time slot: Weekdays Time Slot 3!
-(No Promotions)
*Friday 13th Spooky Surprise smilie live for the duration of today.

Saturday 14th February 2015 (UK Date)
*The Love Potion Promotion smilie will be live, more information very soon.
*Persephone's Power Points Active all day to all members.
*Power Play Puzzle #18 is coming in the following time slot: Weekends Time Slot 1!
-Countdown's Time Attack smilie will be live.
*Power Play Puzzle #19 is coming in the following time slot: Weekends Time Slot 2!
-Double Trouble's Doubles smilie will be live in battle royal style.

Sunday 15th February 2015 (UK Date)
*Persephone's Power Points Active all day to all members from all teams.
*Power Play Puzzle #20 is coming in the following time slot: Weekends Time Slot 1!
*Power Play Puzzle #21 is coming in the following time slot: Weekends Time Slot 2!
-Trap Team's Trap Tower smilie will be live, (time to trap some teams)

Monday 16th February 2015 (UK Date)
*Power Play Puzzles TBA
*Spy Rise's Secret Service smilie will last the duration of the day.
*Persephone Power Points is now over.

Reminder:
*Be sure to check the FAQ and rules before posting for the terms and conditions to the quiz.
*Do not multi post, cause disruption of any sort as you will be removed from the quiz.

Extra:
*I will also be updating the main post and post #12 with information on the new promotions, leaderboards improvements and more.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
aaronistheboss Blue Sparx Gems: 991
#117 Posted: 19:48:35 13/02/2015
Capture evil,unleash good
---
Adj
#118 Posted: 20:26:02 13/02/2015
"Capture Evil, Unleash Good"
#119 Posted: 20:26:46 13/02/2015
Capture Evil, Unleash Good
---
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#120 Posted: 20:28:49 13/02/2015
Capture Evil, Unleash Good.
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:29:13 13/02/2015 by Eruptor100
#121 Posted: 10:58:58 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry to all members as I missed time slot 3 yesterday, I'm posting this 12 hours late. Persephone's Power Points is not active on this question as it is acting like it went up yesterday.I will be on time with the next question on time slot 1 which is in 3 hours time, with Countdown's Time Attack :kd: Promotion in action. For all the latest updates check post #117.

Power Play Puzzle #17: (No Active Promotions)
Cyclops Crusher (Medium) smilie 4 Points
All about Traps:
How many yawn traps are there? How many earth traps are there? How many light and dark traps are there?

**One member must answer all of the above in order to earn the points for their team.**

"Motion of the Love Potion" Promotion smilie
This unique promotion will require you to be creative:
*Create a new catchphrase, not identical to mine, for the love potion pop fizz variant.
*Send all suggestions and replies through PM.
*Later today I will announce all the catchphrase ideas where I will then pick the best to win 10 Points for their team, other teams will also be awarded different levels of points depending on which are better and how many each team has provided.
*Now get creative this valantines day and maybe you'll win the grand prize at the love potion event in skylands academy from Buzz himself.

Announcements & Updates:
*Check Post #117 for all the latest

Friday 13th Spooky Surprise smilie
Results: 1 Point for the #goodluck, 1 Point for replying Tuff Luck

Team Dark smilie
- legendaryfabo=2 Points
- gillgrunt987=2 Points

Team DOOM Raiders smilie
-Dark Bro=2 Points

Team Light-Core smilie
-aaronistheboss=2 Points

Team Legendary smilie
-Eruptor100=1 Point
-Skylander3112=2 points

Totals: Will be added shortly.
Dark - 4
DOOM Raiders - 2
Light-Core - 2
Legendary - 3
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:00:27 14/02/2015 by ImDoubleTrouble
#122 Posted: 11:51:22 14/02/2015
There are 3 Yawn traps, 7 Earth Traps(including the Easter Handstand variant) and 6 Dark/Light traps.
---
#123 Posted: 15:18:28 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Correct gillgrunt987
4 Points have been awarded to Team Dark!
Here is the next puzzle with Persephone showing her love by handing out 50% more points! Not to forget this question has more points the quicker you answer.

Power Play Puzzle #18: Persephone's Power Points smilie (Active to all) Countdown's Time Attack smilie (Active)
Cyclops Crusher: (Medium) 4 Points + Promotions
How many new variant skylanders are there in Skylanders Trap Team? (Name all skylander characters from trap team who have or are getting a variant, this question excludes trap variants.)

Announcements & Updates:
Check Post #117

Reminder:
Next question will have Double Trouble's Doubles smilie Activated! *In Royalty Fashion*

EDIT: I am currently adding all the points to the score totals on the main post, sorry for the long wait.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:23:45 14/02/2015 by ImDoubleTrouble
#124 Posted: 15:32:36 14/02/2015
16 Variants including the Clear Tuff Luck chase variant:

Legendary Jawbreaker, Dark Snap Shot, Winterfest Lob-Star, Eggsellent Weeruptor, Nitro Krypt King, Dark Food Fight, Legendary Bushwhack, Gnarly Barkley, Legendary Deja Vu, King Cobra Cadabra, Love Potion Pop Fizz, Legendary Blades, Power Punch Pet-Vac, Nitro Head Rush,Dark Wildfire, Clear Tuff Luck.
---
#125 Posted: 15:42:44 14/02/2015
16 Variants

Legendary Jawbreaker, Dark Snap Shot, Winterfest Lob-Star, Eggsellent Weeruptor, Nitro Krypt King, Dark Food Fight, Legendary Bushwhack, Gnarly Barkley, Legendary Deja Vu, King Cobra Cadabra, Love Potion Pop Fizz, Legendary Blades, Power Punch Pet-Vac, Nitro Head Rush,Dark Wildfire, Clear Tuff Luck.

Did I win?
#126 Posted: 16:05:59 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
gillgrunt987 is on a roll and Team Dark are finally catching up in the quiz.

Here are the points awarded:
4 Points have been awarded to Team Dark (Difficulty Points)
+50% for Promotion :mj
Sub-Total - 6 Points
+2 Points for Promotion smilie (In the 11-20 minutes Point Slot)
Total - 6 Points Added

*Create a new catchphrase, not identical to mine, for the love potion pop fizz variant.
*Later today I will announce all the catchphrase ideas where I will then pick the best to win 10 Points for their team, other teams will also be awarded different levels of points depending on which are better and how many each team has provided.
*Now get creative this valantines day and maybe you'll win the grand prize at the love potion event in skylands academy from Buzz himself.

Announcements & Updates:
Check Post #117

Reminder:
*Next question will have Double Trouble's Doubles smilie Activated! *In Royalty Fashion*
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:28:06 14/02/2015 by ImDoubleTrouble
#127 Posted: 21:58:05 14/02/2015
This is sure taking a long time
---
#128 Posted: 21:58:24 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
These questions can really help any team stack up on points, pick only one, if you know the highest point value one, then go for it.

Power Play Puzzle #19: Double Trouble's Doubles smilie smilie (Active) Persephone's Power Points smilie (Active)
Royal smilie
Hard Hitter (Hard) smilie 6 Points
What 3 purposes the boingo nut has? Hint, what do you do with any nut and what can they do in game?

Double smilie
Which Villain broadcasts the news reports in trap team? Also who is his Voice Actor?

Trouble smilie
Chompy Mage (Easy) smilie 2 Points
In what level are the goo chompies introduced? What level do the chompy worms appear?

Announcements & Updates:
Check Post #117 for the latest.

I have had no PM's so far, so go on don't be afraid to get your creative hat on and win points for your team!

Participant Award: smilie
Below are the terms and amount of points awarded for each:
*Each member that has successfully answered a question correctly for their team = 1 Point for the team
*All four members of a team have participated___________________________= 6 Points for the Team
*Any members who have answered 3 or more questions correctly for their team__=3 Points for the team
These points will be awarded before the the end of the power play phase/ beginning of finals.

Reminder:
Please check the rules and FAQ before posting and thank you, now have a good day...or night.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:33:29 15/02/2015 by ImDoubleTrouble
#129 Posted: 22:01:58 14/02/2015
Billy West and it is Chill Bill.
---
#130 Posted: 22:10:27 14/02/2015
1. Growing vines, The birds eating it, and breaking doors! (Not sure on last one)

2. Billy west is chill bill, cave troll.

3. Goo factory.
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#131 Posted: 22:12:56 14/02/2015
Umm, the Boingo Nut can be planted in holes to create vine bridges, used to lure the birds in Phoenix Psanctuary and can be dropped on blue plates in Phoenix Psanctuary to open cages.
---
#132 Posted: 22:16:09 14/02/2015
Boingo nuts can create vine bridges for further access into the game, can be used to lure birds into smashing cages open and can be dropped on the plate like things to open cages.
Chill Bill and he is voiced by Billy West.
Secret Sewers of Supreme stink is where goo chompies appear, the chompy worm makes its debut in the Golden Desert.
#133 Posted: 15:32:45 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I guess I'm going to have to put in bold on every question post where double trouble's doubles is active to only post the answer to one part, royal, double or trouble, not all 3 or 2. Also the special valentine promotion catchphrases are in and winners will be announced in 2 hours time with the next question.

Anyways I've got a list of all the catchphrases suggested for love potion pop fizz smilie One of the members below will win 10 points for their team. A runner up prize of 5 Points will also be awarded!
Here they are:
drobot007 - "Love and Potion wins the Race!"
Eruptor100 - "Feel the magic of Love!"
gillgrunt987 - "Perfect Chemistry!"
wavesorcerer14 - "My love for you is Crazy!"

Points Awarded Breakdown:

Royal smilie
Was looking for, create vine bridges, open crates and lure the blocker birds.
Awarded to gillgrunt987, Team Dark smilie
6 Points (Difficulty)
+3 Points for Promotion smilie
Total = 9 Points added

Double smilie
Awarded to drobot007, Team Trappers smilie
4 Points (Difficulty)
+2 Points for Promotion smilie

Trouble smilie
Awarded to Skylander3112, Team Legendary smilie
2 Points (Difficulty)
+1 Points for Promotion smilie
Total = 3 Points added

All Points will be added shortly.
Next question coming late, will post in the next 15 minutes.

Announcements & Updates:
Check Post #117
Next question goes live in weekend time slot 2, with Trap Team's Trap Tower smilie making its debut!

Upcoming:
Sunday 15th February 2015 (UK Date)
*Persephone's Power Points Active all day to all members from all teams.
*Power Play Puzzle #21 is coming in the following time slot: Weekends Time Slot 2!
-Trap Team's Trap Tower smilie will be live, (time to trap some teams)

Monday 16th February 2015 (UK Date)
*Spy Rise's Secret Service smilie will last the duration of the day.
*Persephone Power Points is now over.
*Power Play Puzzle #22 consists of multiple questions throughout the day provided to the teams via PM.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:36:25 15/02/2015 by ImDoubleTrouble
#134 Posted: 15:46:27 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Power Play Puzzle #20: Persephone's Power Points smilie (Active)
Chompy Cuddler (Easy) smilie 2 Points
What is the color of dreamcatcher's hair and bow when she is evolved?

Announcements & Updates:
*Check Post #134 for the latest upcoming or Post #117 for full breakdown.

Upcoming:
*Check Post #134
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
#135 Posted: 15:48:54 15/02/2015
Her hair is red and her bow is yellow with green stars on it.
---
#136 Posted: 19:50:02 15/02/2015
Blue hair, pink spotted bow.
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#137 Posted: 06:53:13 16/02/2015
Her hair turns red, bow turns yellow with green stars, the middle of the bow turns green and the flower becomes pink with a yellow centre.
#138 Posted: 13:06:45 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
gillgrunt987 has answered this question correctly, Team Dark smilie are awarded the following:

2 Points - (Difficulty) smilie
+50% for Promotion smilie
Total - 3 Points Added

"Motion of the Love Potion!" Promotion smilie
WINNER: This was really tricky.
10 Points awarded to Team Darksmilie for "Perfect Chemistry!"
RUNNER UP: I've given two runner up prizes.
5 Point awarded to Team Trapperssmilie for "My love for you is Crazy!"
5 Points awarded to Team Legendary smilie for "Feel the Magic of Love!"
Well done teams, some really creative catchphrases that would've suited Love Potion Pop Fizz!

The scores thus far, well Team Dark smilie are dominating.

Scores:
Team Darksmilie: 49
Team Light-Coresmilie: 23
Team Legendarysmilie: 30
Team Swapperssmilie : N/A
Team Trapperssmilie: 23
Team DOOM Raiderssmilie: 28

Announcements & Updates:
*Due to missing time slot 2 yesterday, I will post the next question in the next 20 minutes.
*All day to day, I will be giving out the same question to a member of each team to see who really knows their stuff with Spy Rise's Secret Service smilie debuting.
*Two teams will be leaving the competition for the finals as the final 3 teams fight for 1st place on this years quiz. Stay tuned for more information.
*I will post a new announcements & updates post at the end of today.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
#139 Posted: 13:50:42 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Power Play Puzzle #21: Persephone's Power Points smilie (Active)_______ Trap Team's Trap Tower smilie (Active)
Heavy Hitter (Hard) smilie 6 Points
All about Kaos DOOM Challenge and Brock's Arena!
In Kaos DOOM Challenges, name all the different villains that may be unleashed when the mystery box of doom is destroyed? How many waves are there altogether? How do you unlock the arena, Brock's Arena Clubhouse? After what level do you unlock Exhaust Junction?

Announcements & Updates:
*Check Post above.
*Keep an eye out on your PM inbox as a question may be given to you anytime today, be sure to reply the answer via PM and not in this topic.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#140 Posted: 14:28:53 16/02/2015
you unlock it by paying archie in the hub in trap team
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:29:17 16/02/2015 by Skylanders fan
#141 Posted: 16:24:59 16/02/2015
Cuckoo Clockers, Pain-Yattas, Eye Fives, Grave Clobbers, Brawl & Chains ,Scrap Shooters and Troll Warriors may be released from the box. There are 100 waves in Kaos Doom Challenge. You buy Brocks Arena Clubhouse from Auric for 1200 gold. You can get Exhaust Junction by clearing "Operation: Troll Rocket Steal" (Chapter 14).
---
#142 Posted: 20:50:25 16/02/2015
Cuckoo Clocker, Grave Clobber, Pain Yatta, Eye Five, Scrap Shooter, Brawl and Chain and Eggsecutioners can be released.
Buy it from Auric in the hub.
After Chapter 14
#143 Posted: 00:56:20 01/03/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm delighted to announce that the quiz is taking another shot as it skips to the final phase (I previously decided to give up on the quiz and not do the secret service questions as I was spending to much time on the quiz alone.) The original plan was to do a play phase consisting of 15 questions (which went to plan.) then do a power play phase up to power play puzzle 30 (however due to lack of time and patience to continue, this was shortened to 21) and to complete a final phase consisting of 10 final faze fight style questions to finish and then announce a winner. The quiz will do 9 final faze fights to take the total questions to 30 and then we'll have our winning team!

Well done, gillgrunt987 has successfully answered this question correctly. Team Dark smilie have been awarded the following points:
Awarded Points Breakdown:
6 Points - (Difficulty) smilie
+ 3 Points for Promotion smilie
Total - 9 Points added to Team Dark smilie total scores!

Trap Team's Trap Tower smilie Team Dark have asked to trap Team DOOM Raiders - the trap lasts for 1 question, after which you may answer more questions.

I will be giving out this award to eligible teams on Monday 3rd March 2015. Check Post #1 for more details.

Please check Post #12 for all rules and additional information before posting or for reminders.

Announcements & Updates:
*The finals will no longer get rid of 2 teams, instead all teams are entered. smilie
*Spy Rise's Secret Service smilie will no longer take place due to cancellation!
*Double Trouble's Doubles smilie smilie will no longer run for the remainder of the quiz.
*Persephone Power Points smilie will have its final day tomorrow in Final Faze Fight #22 as a promotion. (From Final Faze Fight #23, this promotion will only be active for the team/s in last place.
*Countdown's Time Attack smilie will continue as normal.
*Trap Team's Trap Tower smilie will continue per usual.

Total Points:
(As of time of posting)
Team Darksmilie: 58
Team Light-Coresmilie: 23
Team Legendarysmilie: 30
Team Swapperssmilie : N/A
Team Trapperssmilie: 23
(Trapped) smilie Team DOOM Raiderssmilie: 28

Upcoming:
Sunday 2nd March 2015 (UK Times)
*Final Faze Fight #22 is coming in: Weekends Time Slot 2!
Further information coming in next question results!
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
#144 Posted: 22:03:04 04/03/2015
Didn't know this was still going... cool.
---
#145 Posted: 17:46:46 13/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Final Faze Fight #22 (No Promotions Active)
Team DOOM Raiders are currently trapped and may not answer the following:
Who are the trappable villains in the Mirror of Mystery level and Name the alternate eon from Mirror of Mystery?

ITS BACK! Another Friday the 13th a month later. SPOOKY!

Friday 13th All Over Again Promotion: smilie
*Simply send me a PM with "#Déjà Vu" and earn 2 points for your team.
*You can also answer the following, "What is the hash tagged skylander's catchphrase?" Additional 1 Point
BONUS - When is the next Friday 13th? Additional 1 Point
*Each member of team can earn points with a total of 16 potential points per team.

Announcements & Updates:
The Quiz is scheduled to finish between Monday 16th March 2015 - Wednesday 18th March 2015! TBC
Changes to Promotions:
*Persephone Power Points smilie only active to the lowest scoring team from now onward.
*Double Troubles Doubles smilie has finished for the quiz duration.
*Spy Rise's Secret Service smilie will no longer run. Sorry.
Check Main Post #1 and Post #12 for rules, latest announcements, scores, updates.
Participant Award smilie will be detailed and added to scores before 9pm GMT today!

Upcoming:
Saturday 14th March 2015 (Check Time Zone Timetable for Time Slot Conversions)
*Final Faze Fight #23 will deploy during Weekends Time Slot 1!
*Final Faze Fight #24 will deploy during Weekends Time Slot 2!
- Trap Team's Trap Tower smilie will be live

Sunday 15th March 2015 (Check Time Zone Timetable for Time Slot Conversions)
*Final Faze Fight #25 will deploy during Weekends Time Slot 1!
-Countdown's Time Attack smilie will be live

Further times and questions releases will be announced at a closer time.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:55:51 13/03/2015 by ImDoubleTrouble
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#146 Posted: 19:20:55 13/03/2015
Chompy, And Mad lobs.
Evilon
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#147 Posted: 00:44:56 14/03/2015
Chompy and Mab Lobs.
Evilon
---
Hi
#148 Posted: 01:37:37 14/03/2015
Chompy and Mab Lobs
Evilon
---
#149 Posted: 05:49:46 14/03/2015
Chompy and Mab Lobs
Evilon ( called Evil Eon on 3ds )
#150 Posted: 15:21:43 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
I know there have been alot of post amendments over the past hour, just to confirm that all points below will be added when I post about the results of this question. And I know all this must be really confusing at the moment, even I am confused.smilie

Final Faze Fight #23 (No Promotions Active) ---No Teams are currently trapped.
Chompy Cuddler smilie 2 Points
How many levels are there in Skylanders Trap Team (including adventure packs) ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original:
Correct, Medicus from Team Dark has successfully answered this question correctly first!

4 Points - (Difficulty) smilie
Total - 4 Points added to Team Dark's smilie Total Scores

Friday 13th All Over Again Promotion Results: smilie
Team Dark smilie
gilgrunt987 - 3 Points
Total - 3 Points Added

Team Legendary smilie
Eruptor100 - 2 Points
Skylander3112 - 3 Points
Total - 5 Points Added

Team Light- Core smilie
(N/A)

Team DOOM Raiders smilie
(N/A)

Team Trappers smilie
drobot007 - 2 Points
wavesorcerer14 - 4 Points
Total - 6 Points Added

Its Time to dish out points to loyal team members! Please Note: Some point totals and requirements have changed multiple times, REVISED descriptions are the new point amounts and requirements.

Below are the terms and amount of points awarded for each:

*Each member that has successfully answered a question correctly for their team = 1 Point for the team per member - This remains the same
Team Dark: smilie 1 Point for gilgrunt987 and 1 Point for Medicus ----------------------------------------- Total - 2 Points
Team Light-Core: smilie 1 point for wreckingballbob and 1 point for aaronisboss --------------------------Total - 2 Points
Team Legendary: smilie 1 point for Eruptor100, 1 Point for Skylander 3112 and 1 Point for Deja Vu - Total - 3 points
Team DOOM Raiders: smilie 1 Point for Badwolfmichael and 1 Point for Dark Bro --------------------------Total - 2 Points
Team Trappers:smilie 1 point for drobot007 and 1 Point for wavesorcerer14 ------------------------------Total 2 Points

*All members of a team have participated___________________________= 6 Points for the Team -
REVISED 14.3.15- All members of a team have participated_____________= 8 Points for the Team
Below are the teams that have successfully completed this point requirement. If your team is not listed, one or more members have not attempted the quiz.
Team Legendary smilie-----Total 8 Points
Team DOOM Raiders smilie-Total 8 Points

*Any members who have answered 3 or more questions correctly for their team__=3 Points for the team
REVISED - 14.3.15 - Any members who have answered 3 or more questions correctly for their team__= 5 Points for the team
If your team is not listed, this means no members have met the above criteria.

Team Dark smilie
gilgrunt987 has answered 6 questions correctly - +5 Points
Total - 5 Points

Team Light-Core smilie
aaronisboss has answered 3 questions correctly - +5 Points
Total - 5 Points

Team Legendary smilie
Skylander3112 has answered 3 questions correctly - +5 Points
Total - 5 Points

Team DOOM Raiders smilie
Dark Bro has answered 3 questions correctly - +5 Points
Total - 5 Points

Next Question will deploy within Weekends Time Slot 1 today, within the next few minutes! EDIT: This post has taken so long that the next question will be slightly delayed.

Announcements & Updates:
*All points awarded in this post will be simplified in the next post along with the total scores.
*Check Post #146 for all the latest.

Upcoming: (Check Post #146)
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 12:32:44 16/03/2015 by ImDoubleTrouble
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me