darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > You are now in charge of Skylanders 5.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
You are now in charge of Skylanders 5.
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#51 Posted: 21:16:56 04/02/2015
Another idea for the toys would be to have different sets of small parts (shoes, heads, arms, pants, hands, accessories, hats, weapons, etc.) that we could assemble to create unique Skylanders. Not sure how well that would work, but it could be interesting.
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#52 Posted: 21:19:33 04/02/2015
Quote: ultyzaus
Another idea for the toys would be to have different sets of small parts (shoes, heads, arms, pants, hands, accessories, hats, weapons, etc.) that we could assemble to create unique Skylanders. Not sure how well that would work, but it could be interesting.

They actually discussed this for Swap Force. Interchangeable arms, legs, heads, etc. But they decided pieces would get lost and it'd be confusing, so they stuck to just the top and bottom. And I agree with their decision, that'd be too much for each figure. So I doubt it'll ever happen.
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#53 Posted: 21:57:50 04/02/2015
Quote: GinjaNinja
They actually discussed this for Swap Force. Interchangeable arms, legs, heads, etc. But they decided pieces would get lost and it'd be confusing, so they stuck to just the top and bottom. And I agree with their decision, that'd be too much for each figure. So I doubt it'll ever happen.

Apparently, the biggest part of it was the look of abject horror on the little kids' faces when they pulled the heads, arms, etc., off of the prototype Skylanders, lol. I would love to see footage from that debacle!

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#54 Posted: 22:42:43 04/02/2015
Quote: darkchylde28
Quote: GinjaNinja

Apparently, the biggest part of it was the look of abject horror on the little kids' faces when they pulled the heads, arms, etc., off of the prototype Skylanders, lol. I would love to see footage from that debacle!

-Doug

And then apply dramatic video editing and music to it! smilie
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#55 Posted: 02:49:33 05/02/2015
interchnageable limbs doesnt sound very good at all.

The best thing about skylanders is the diversity of specifically designed characters and personalities . Frankenstiening a bunch of characters together to make rag-doll looking humanoid doesnt sound right. ALso kids would lose arm and leg bits everywhere.

I think the frankenstein skylanders might only be ok if its like how power rangers combine all their machine animals to form a big warrior
thing. But this still sounds pretty terrible.

Swap force was already half pointless because theres so many charcterters to choose from, so semi-making your own is pretty pointless.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
melvimbe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#56 Posted: 19:51:00 08/02/2015
Had a few thoughts about the army of characters in the skylanders universe these days.
- I still want to play as my old characters, or at least have them be involved in some capacity.
- Several people have stated they wish there were figures for some of the villains.
- some of my favorite gameplay were the ambushes from SSF.

So, what if the new storyline for S5 was that Kaos figured out a way to clone some of the heros and villains in Skylands. Zap, Stump Smash, ghost roaster, etc are now villains that need to be trapped, while wolfgang and broccoli guy are now skylanders. Kaos was able to create bad versions of skylanders in SSA, so no reason he can't do it again. It would end up working a lot like TT with the trapping and all (no new portal needed) and would be lite on new figures, however VV can make up for it with some improvements in gameplay they apparently are so good at. There would less time need on the character creative details since there are few new characters (probably need some new light and dark characters too).

Won't happen, I'm sure, but it would be nice to bring back characters we haven't seen in a while and still making it new.
#57 Posted: 21:13:55 08/02/2015
Quote: melvimbe
Had a few thoughts about the army of characters in the skylanders universe these days.
- I still want to play as my old characters, or at least have them be involved in some capacity.
- Several people have stated they wish there were figures for some of the villains.
- some of my favorite gameplay were the ambushes from SSF.

So, what if the new storyline for S5 was that Kaos figured out a way to clone some of the heros and villains in Skylands. Zap, Stump Smash, ghost roaster, etc are now villains that need to be trapped, while wolfgang and broccoli guy are now skylanders. Kaos was able to create bad versions of skylanders in SSA, so no reason he can't do it again. It would end up working a lot like TT with the trapping and all (no new portal needed) and would be lite on new figures, however VV can make up for it with some improvements in gameplay they apparently are so good at. There would less time need on the character creative details since there are few new characters (probably need some new light and dark characters too).

Won't happen, I'm sure, but it would be nice to bring back characters we haven't seen in a while and still making it new.

I've always liked the skylander clones too. It was always cool versing them in the older games and I've been hoping for their return.

They acted like character previews through battle instead of just a short clip. And it would be cool to be able to have limited play / collection of them in a trap mechanic or even just an AI verse mode. Maybe not fully upgraded but just so you can get a idea for the way the characters work.

Showing new comers some of the classic characters through clones could also help move some of the lingering stock off shelves from past games.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#58 Posted: 21:24:08 08/02/2015
I would also implement a "demo" mode.

You enter a specific building, say a temple, from where you can choose one of the Soul Gems you found during the Story Mode, and play as that character.

It would be playable as much as you want, but not be able to be upgraded, and, obviously, to be taken outside.

There could also be some training dummies, to see what the abilities do.

It would solve MANY problems.
Players would get an effective look AND try out all the new Skylanders, including the Wave 4 and 5 ones, and really decide if they like or not a specific character.
It would also serve as a way to reduce impatience for highly requested characters.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#59 Posted: 22:00:10 08/02/2015
But...but..but... I don't even work for skylanders...
---
Dead
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#60 Posted: 03:57:14 09/02/2015
Boomer Series 2, Rollerbrawl Series 2, Ghost Roaster Series 2, Wind-up Series 2 and mini.

Gimmick? More swappers
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
JayjeA Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#61 Posted: 04:20:04 09/02/2015

1. Reposes of these Skylanders smilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie

Online PvP similar to SF

A Time Traveling Storyline, making it easier to introduce Cores, Giants, Swappers and Trap Masters for the Light and Dark elements

That's all I can think of now!
---
I'm a recent convert to Skylandering and I LOVE it! I'm doing a SUPERCHARGERS LP! I also do UnBoxing videos!
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#62 Posted: 14:25:45 10/02/2015
How about Light/Dark element reposes of existing characters.
ie Light Element Sunburn, Dark Element Spyro, Light Element Prism Break. Maybe there could be a toggle between the original element and the new one.
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
OnionCakes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1810
#63 Posted: 15:53:12 10/02/2015
Quote: ultyzaus
How about Light/Dark element reposes of existing characters.
ie Light Element Sunburn, Dark Element Spyro, Light Element Prism Break. Maybe there could be a toggle between the original element and the new one.

This is what I think might happen. With the already "Dark" versions of skylanders you could pick a side starter pack of either light or dark...it would be kind of neat.
---
Check out my boyfriends Skylander ARTWORK
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=108425
http://jacob-a-sweet.tumblr.com/
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#64 Posted: 16:59:07 10/02/2015
I'd actually keep it simple.

Game would revolve around 'Team' play. Meaning the game is designed for multi-player, but with an AI sharp enough to emulate partners for solo play. This would mean areas where you may need two people to open a door, or you can only carry one 'big key' and need 'two' at once. The gimmick itself would be 'elements', not the best way to present it, no buzzword, but its a concept. In short, elements can strengthen each other, or weaken each other, or create 'FX' based on mixing them. For example, Zapp and Lightning Rod, Zap does his puddle move, and Lightning Rod does his big Zeus thing on it, and instead of just some shock damage from the water, big bolts come out from the water to hurt everything near it. Hoot Loop's slow down move is pretty good against one guy or weak guys, but mix it with Kaboom (edit), and you get bouncing balls of psychic energy that also slow down what they hit. Another option, Wreckingball flying though Sunburn's fire breathe would catch fire and do fire damage to anything near him while rolling around.

The 'gimmick' Landers would look similar to Trap Masters in that they would have some crystal/element based accessory. The design for them would focus on the team element, so a water guy for instance could walk around with a big bag of water on his back (think Gaara's sand gourd from Naruto), and his attacks would focus on shooting out a stream of water like Gill Grunt, or covering a HUGE amount of area with water via making it rain around him. Anyone who's powers are compatible will have an easier time getting that effect. Another example could be an earth type who attacks with stalagmites. If he gets hit with fire, instead of popping up spikes, he pops up volcanos.

Game play would remain similar to Trap Team, same with level length. Story would center around Kaos teaming up with another villain (tech), pooling their resources to make mixed bad guy types not yet seen (spinning chompies and flying chompies). Final villain would be a 'mecha'-Kaos of course. Similar to Giants, but less about size, and more about utilities.

As for figures, I'd give reposes (new wow-pows) to Ghost Roaster, Wham-Shell, Spyro, SunBurn, Stump Smash, Scorp, and Smolderdash, all with the focus of gelling with the team concept.
- Unreall
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:53:29 12/02/2015 by Unreallystic
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#65 Posted: 17:02:19 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Unreallystic

Game would revolve around 'Team' play. Meaning the game is designed for multi-player, but with an AI sharp enough to emulate partners for solo play. This would mean areas where you may need two people to open a door, or you can only carry one 'big key' and need 'two' at once. The gimmick itself would be 'elements', not the best way to present it, no buzzword, but its a concept. In short, elements can strengthen each other, or weaken each other, or create 'FX' based on mixing them. For example, Zapp and Lightning Rod, Zap does his puddle move, and Lightning Rod does his big Zeus thing on it, and instead of just some shock damage from the water, big bolts come out from the water to hurt everything near it. Hoot Loop's slow down move is pretty good against one guy or weak guys, but mix it with Boomer, and you get bouncing balls of psychic energy that also slow down what they hit. Another option, Wreckingball flying though Sunburn's fire breathe would catch fire and do fire damage to anything near him while rolling around.

The 'gimmick' Landers would look similar to Trap Masters in that they would have some crystal/element based accessory. The design for them would focus on the team element, so a water guy for instance could walk around with a big bag of water on his back (think Gaara's sand gourd from Naruto), and his attacks would focus on shooting out a stream of water like Gill Grunt, or covering a HUGE amount of area with water via making it rain around him. Anyone who's powers are compatible will have an easier time getting that effect. Another example could be an earth type who attacks with stalagmites. If he gets hit with fire, instead of popping up spikes, he pops up volcanos.

Game play would remain similar to Trap Team, same with level length. Story would center around Kaos teaming up with another villain (tech), pooling their resources to make mixed bad guy types not yet seen (spinning chompies and flying chompies). Final villain would be a 'mecha'-Kaos of course. Similar to Giants, but less about size, and more about utilities.

As for figures, I'd give reposes (new wow-pows) to Ghost Roaster, Wham-Shell, Spyro, SunBurn, Stump Smash, Scorp, and Smolderdash, all with the focus of gelling with the team concept.
- Unreall

I want for game.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#66 Posted: 19:19:16 10/02/2015
Quote: Unreallystic

Game would revolve around 'Team' play. Meaning the game is designed for multi-player, but with an AI sharp enough to emulate partners for solo play. This would mean areas where you may need two people to open a door, or you can only carry one 'big key' and need 'two' at once. The gimmick itself would be 'elements', not the best way to present it, no buzzword, but its a concept. In short, elements can strengthen each other, or weaken each other, or create 'FX' based on mixing them. For example, Zapp and Lightning Rod, Zap does his puddle move, and Lightning Rod does his big Zeus thing on it, and instead of just some shock damage from the water, big bolts come out from the water to hurt everything near it. Hoot Loop's slow down move is pretty good against one guy or weak guys, but mix it with Boomer, and you get bouncing balls of psychic energy that also slow down what they hit. Another option, Wreckingball flying though Sunburn's fire breathe would catch fire and do fire damage to anything near him while rolling around.

- Unreall

I posted a similar idea, in another thread, some weeks ago.
I'm happy I'm not the only one that thought about the concept.
Would ABSOLUTELY love if that happened. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#67 Posted: 11:05:27 11/02/2015
Online gameplay please. That's the main feature I want for the next skylanders.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#68 Posted: 14:26:05 19/02/2015
I wonder if "Colors Alive" is possible tech foreshadowing for the next entry. Imagine taking the current portal and adding super low grade - webcam style cameras to each 'support pillar'. They would take pictures of the skylanders to capture the colors for accurate on screen representation.

Now all the old chase variants would finally 'work', there would be a new level of customization/personalization, it would hit the 'resell market', etc.

Doubt it, but it would be a cool thing to see.
- Unreall
#69 Posted: 20:50:58 19/02/2015
I kinda thought the colour alive thing would be a cool feature for the next game too. Maybe not actually colour wise, but by bringing skylanders into your lounge room through the console cameras for some reason. Maybe just as a cool little mini game.

I'm pretty convinced that sky5 now won't be about costumizing charscters or racing (thank god!) as that's exactly what the new Lego toy/game is doing and the idea suits them better.
---
ppmdoesskylands Green Sparx Gems: 258
#70 Posted: 19:03:11 25/02/2015
#1 pulse block puzzles
still working on it.
---
No Pie, No Glory!
Read my story! The Drow Mage
anyone else think gold is stupid?
#71 Posted: 05:04:55 26/02/2015
These comics are looking pretty realistic for the next game....

Malefor burnng down skylanders academy (and possibly the villain vault ) would be a great introduction to the next game.

[User Posted Image]
---
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#72 Posted: 02:40:42 27/02/2015
This would be the kind of game I could only dream of, but I have a feeling that's too heavy. Gotta keep it light....BOOM!
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#73 Posted: 07:31:19 27/02/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster
This would be the kind of game I could only dream of, but I have a feeling that's too heavy. Gotta keep it light....BOOM!

Well, we did see the introduction of Light... But Dark as well. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#74 Posted: 10:50:29 27/02/2015
I don't think its that dark. I mean they completely obliterated the core of light and basically killed Eon in the first game. They just didn't say it.
---
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#75 Posted: 12:40:21 27/02/2015
If only i was *dreams*

I'd have a repose for Ghost Roaster, Dino Rang, Sunburn, Voodood and Boomer, no Spyro he's been kicked the ass out of enough, Spry and the Elite were the last straws so it needs to end.

New traps, possibly a spy glass and a few other things which i'd come with.

Kaos's mother as a main villain again, she was kewl.

Light and Dark Minis to complete the roster.
---
^ You all know it's true
#76 Posted: 22:30:37 10/03/2015
Skylanders: Origins

During his stay at skylanders academy to help defeat the golden queen , Kaos stole a book "Skylanders: Origins" from the library. Kaos tried to open the book to learn the details of each skylanders past in hopes of learning their individual weaknesses. However, the book would not open. In his frustration, Kaos tried to curse the book. The curse broke the book, but the pages escaped and were transported to our world for safekeeping.

The pages were transformed to unbreakable Hero History cards, each containing the historic journey and rise of a Skylander hero. However each was infused with the evil essence of Kaos, in which he changed the past and prevented skylander heroes from realising their heroic potential and teaming up with master Eon.

Sensing the time shift, Master Eon created a time protected bubble around him self and Da Pinchy, while the rest of Skylanders academy and his friends were lost in time.
With Da Pinchy's help, Eon summoned ancient skylanders from the distant past, pre dating the history of recorded time , to fix the Kaos altered time line. The origin of all future skylanders, these ancient skylanders possessed extrodinary control over their natural element.

Game aim

To ensure the defeat of Kaos, master Eon sets the ancient skylanders 2 seperate missions. 1. To defeat Kaos in the present in which Kaos is ruler of Skylands ( story mode) . 2. Cleanse the past of Kaos throughout the cursed time periods by using the Hero History cards to travel to the past and save/ help the other skylanders lost in time.

Hero history cards come in random packs of 5. Solid plastic with an indentation of a skylander. One card unlocks 1 skylander history (100+ cards ). Each acts like an expansion pack and gains access to a mini mission where you have to save/help the skylander in their past. By defeating these missions with an ancient skylander, you save the skylander featured in the mission which unlocks and allows that skylander to be used in story mode and complete other Hero Histories to save more skylanders.

( only new ancient skylanders and can be used initially in this game, you must collect Hero history cards to unlock the use of old skylanders . Reposed characters in this series come with their Hero History cards already) .

Multiplayer battle mode
Captured villains/traps from trap team can be used but only after the completion of story mode. All villains now have 3 attacks. In arena mode you can play as a skylander and verse CPU villains you have uploaded or play as a villain and verse CPU skylanders you have unlocked. can go 1v1 or 2v2 or 1v3.

Online multiplayer could exist ? Although not important to the story and Hero History mechanic.

Starter pack contains:

Game
Portal that reads cards. (Although the old one should be able to coz their just like adventure packs)
2x ancient skylanders ( light and dark )
1x repose + HH card (dino rang)
4x random HH cards

18 Reposed: (reposed come with their HH card)

Wham shell and punk shock
Ghost roaster and fright rider
Sunburn and smoulder dash
Warnado and scratch
Dino-rang and flash wing
Boomer and wind up
Stump smash and zoo Lou
Voodood and star strike
Spotlight
Blackout

New ancient skylanders characters ( just a team of cores )

2x for each of the 10 elements

Traps

10x traps released . 1 for each element available throughout the games release at the same time ( no waves of traps ). There's 10 new villains to catch in this new game. They arnt really important to the story though. Their just Kaos' elemental guards he's assigned to protect his patriarchy.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#77 Posted: 00:20:42 11/03/2015
Quote: wild_defender
Skylanders: Origins

During his stay at skylanders academy to help defeat the golden queen , Kaos stole a book "Skylanders: Origins" from the library. Kaos tried to open the book to learn the details of each skylanders past in hopes of learning their individual weaknesses. However, the book would not open. In his frustration, Kaos tried to curse the book. The curse broke the book, but the pages escaped and were transported to our world for safekeeping.

The pages were transformed to unbreakable Hero History cards, each containing the historic journey and rise of a Skylander hero. However each was infused with the evil essence of Kaos, in which he changed the past and prevented skylander heroes from realising their heroic potential and teaming up with master Eon.

Sensing the time shift, Master Eon created a time protected bubble around him self and Da Pinchy, while the rest of Skylanders academy and his friends were lost in time.
With Da Pinchy's help, Eon summoned ancient skylanders from the distant past, pre dating the history of recorded time , to fix the Kaos altered time line. The origin of all future skylanders, these ancient skylanders possessed extrodinary control over their natural element.

Game aim

To ensure the defeat of Kaos, master Eon sets the ancient skylanders 2 seperate missions. 1. To defeat Kaos in the present in which Kaos is ruler of Skylands ( story mode) . 2. Cleanse the past of Kaos throughout the cursed time periods by using the Hero History cards to travel to the past and save/ help the other skylanders lost in time.

Hero history cards come in random packs of 5. Solid plastic with an indentation of a skylander. One card unlocks 1 skylander history (100+ cards ). Each acts like an expansion pack and gains access to a mini mission where you have to save/help the skylander in their past. By defeating these missions with an ancient skylander, you save the skylander featured in the mission which unlocks and allows that skylander to be used in story mode and complete other Hero Histories to save more skylanders.

( only new ancient skylanders and can be used initially in this game, you must collect Hero history cards to unlock the use of old skylanders . Reposed characters in this series come with their Hero History cards already) .

Multiplayer battle mode
Captured villains/traps from trap team can be used but only after the completion of story mode. All villains now have 3 attacks. In arena mode you can play as a skylander and verse CPU villains you have uploaded or play as a villain and verse CPU skylanders you have unlocked. can go 1v1 or 2v2 or 1v3.

Online multiplayer could exist ? Although not important to the story and Hero History mechanic.

Starter pack contains:

Game
Portal that reads cards. (Although the old one should be able to coz their just like adventure packs)
2x ancient skylanders ( light and dark )
1x repose + HH card (dino rang)
4x random HH cards

18 Reposed: (reposed come with their HH card)

Wham shell and punk shock
Ghost roaster and fright rider
Sunburn and smoulder dash
Warnado and scratch
Dino-rang and flash wing
Boomer and wind up
Stump smash and zoo Lou
Voodood and star strike
Spotlight
Blackout

New ancient skylanders characters ( just a team of cores )

2x for each of the 10 elements

Traps

10x traps released . 1 for each element available throughout the games release at the same time ( no waves of traps ). There's 10 new villains to catch in this new game. They arnt really important to the story though. Their just Kaos' elemental guards he's assigned to protect his patriarchy.

That is both brilliant and stupid at the same time.

Like, having to beat a mini-level before you can use a Skylander you already bought? Come on.

But the rest is genius.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#78 Posted: 00:31:42 11/03/2015
wild_defender: like the idea. If they can't support the idea of a game mechanic to keep your skylander in top stat form, they should consider the use of physical devices to permanently help keep them that way for each new game. It kills the "work hard to achieve great results" concept, but I'm sure Activision's board won't balk at the sales.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#79 Posted: 01:04:58 11/03/2015
Lolol yah the bit about not being able to use past skylanders at first is a little dodgey, but I still like it for the story aspect.

Maybe it should be the other way around ? progressing in the story mode could unlock the ability to use old charscters as you go instead ( rescue them from Kaos' prisons or something ) . And the final skylander to rescue is Spyro.

the Hero Histories Cards can provide the origins level and a charscter upgrade/ stat increase or something once you complete it.

I thought it was a good money making idea smilie lol. making the gimic about new toys but also the old Charscters I thought balanced the good and bad aspects of the series.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:13:45 11/03/2015 by wild_defender
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#80 Posted: 03:06:55 11/03/2015
My complaints on your idea are these: 1) For the love of god no random bag stuff. Especially with how many you'd have to collect on order to unlock everyone. 2) I still say no more trappable villains. Just a personal touch I guess you could say, but I'd find it extremely bprong after spending an entire game doing just that. But that's just me.

Beyond that it sounds pretty cool. I really like the plot you've come up with. I mainly play games for their stories, with few exceptions mind you, and I'd be 100% for a story like yours.

Maybe instead of doing each character by themselves, the game could be split up into 10 areas that you could do in any order before unlocking a secret 11th area (final area to confront Kaos). Each if the 10 areas are a single element, and when you "saved" that element per say you unlock all your old characters of that same element. I don't know, just an idea. Like I said, overall a great post on your part.
#81 Posted: 07:03:17 11/03/2015
Rally love the idea, wild_defender!

Incredibly creative, ad a great way to implement backstories inside the game. smilie

But, please, no blind bags.
Not for something so important, like "expansions".

Hats I could understand, not these mini-levels.
Still an amazing concept! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:37:56 11/03/2015 by Drek95
#82 Posted: 09:42:03 11/03/2015
Thanks smilie guys

I'm pretty proud of the story , it's not perfect obviously but I think a game where Kaos has control of skylands and we have to get it back ( instead of preventing him from taking it over ) would be a fresh enough story for everyone. And it just makes sense Kaos did something at the academy while he was walking around for 10 levels or so lol (iether he planted a bomb/ found a way out of the villain vault or stole something ), why did they let him wonder around ?!?!? lol

And time travel stuff just seems like the best original level ideas the franchise has had recently , so following that just seems like the best thing.

I realise a lot of people don't like random bag stuff but I think it suits this product a bit better. Mainly because it could stop product scalping of popular charscters ( seeing as people keep whining about that lol ) but also coz it would encourage trading and stuff. And coz there's like 150 original skylanders now. And as long as the packs weren't too pricey, I think people would deal with it. But I do understand your general dislike of them. Maybe they could do series packs instead ( SA, Giants etc or element packs).

I thought of that too ( the 10 game areas you could do in what ever order you want) , it's what I've wanted in all games my entire life ( Pokemon !)lol. But no one seems to ever make it happen. But that's the dream smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:03:28 11/03/2015 by wild_defender
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#83 Posted: 10:57:36 11/03/2015
Random bags definately don't reduce the scalping of anything - instead of cleaning the shelves of X character they'll just do it with all of it,open the bags and sell the characters loose. The only people losing are the customers who don't want dupes or every single character.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#84 Posted: 16:16:33 11/03/2015
Quote:
What do you do? Any changes to gameplay? Which Skylanders return (If you decide to have reposes)Story? Anything you say goes.

Nah i will just bask in the glory that I am in charge of Skylanders 5 .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me