Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
The Maze Skylander [CLOSED]
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#101 Posted: 06:16:43 02/04/2015
Quote: 14056
Soon, I already wrote it like a week ago.

Where is your Avatar?

EDIT: Go on Uploaded Avatars in the Settings to find your old Blades one
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:17:15 02/04/2015 by Iganagor
14056 Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#102 Posted: 20:43:40 04/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 19 – The Prophecy

The walls creaked open inch by inch, and when they opened enough for a Skylander to slip through, Fryno squeezed his body through the crack and Blades did the same, dragging the body of Bumble Blast through with him. Zook was just having an early walk when he spotted the weary figures of Blades, Fryno and Bumble Blast lying in the grass. “Blades! You survived! No one has ever done that before! You’re a flippin’ legend!” Blades looked up from his resting position and replied “Eh?” Zook just laughed and ran as fast as his stubby legs could allow shouting “Wake up! Blades and Fryno are alive! And they brought Bumble Blast!” The sleeping beast of Skylanders slowly awakened, and soon pretty much every Skylander was awake, patting Fryno on the back and giving Blades thumbs up. Fryno was just as dazzled as Blades, and just grunted “Oh, yeah. We did survive, didn’t we?” The keeper of the Cooks, whose name was Food Fight, proposed a feast of a breakfast in the survivor’s names. Chop Chop kept on offering Blades a job as a Slaughterer before any other Keeper could pick up on the opportunity. Bash was blabbing on about how him and Blades were pretty much bros, since they had came up in the Box together. The only ones staying away from the party-reunion were Double Trouble and Drobit, who were busy carrying Bumble Blast back to the Homeshack on a makeshift litter that looked like it was made out of Jet Vac’s old hammock. Blades left Fryno to the glory and stumbled over to the two Skylanders. “What’s wrong with Bumble Blast, again?” Blades slurred like he had drunk a whole lot of ale while he was out in the Maze. His exhaustion had really kicked in when he had lain down on the lush grass to take forty winks. Drobit just muttered, “He’s been stung, fool. Or bitten. Or crushed. Whatever, he’s just been attacked by a monster.” Then as an afterthought, he added, “Why don’t you drink some Runner’s Coffee. It’s usually reserved for Runners after their daily jog out there, but you look literally drunk from exhaustion.” Double Trouble agreed, but in his own mumbo-jumbo language. Blades shrugged, and then headed off to the kitchens where he thought he had once seen a jug labeled RC.

After drinking some cups of good ol’ caffeinated sugar, salt, milk and heat Blades felt much better than he had for the past hour. He thought he saw Fryno swaying towards the kitchen, almost completely consumed by his new crowd of fans. Blades concluded that, one, Fryno wanted some RC, and two, the Skylanders were still obsessed with anyone who had made it out of the Maze alive. So Blades thought he would be modest and leave Fryno to be bothered all day by the mob. So Blades simply flew out of the kitchens towards the Homeshack to check on Bumble Blast.

Blades went up the stairs, creaking each step he took, and entered the room, which contained the two girls and Bumble Blast. Bumble Blast was withering on his bed, squirming and trying to bite of his yellow gag. Drobit stood there, a worried look crossing his face. “Any improvement?” Blades asked, slightly concerned. “No. We had to put that gag on him because sweat was pouring from his mouth and making the floor really slippery. Like, really slippery. Double Trouble just left to get a salve that lessens the pain, but also makes you slightly nauseated and drunk.” Bumble Blast just scratched his bedpost, actually leaving marks in the steel. Blades shivered, that was what could have happened to him if that Ice Ogre had attacked him. Still, Bumble Blast had regained consciousness, and that was something. Drobit nodded towards the girls, who were still asleep. “While you’re here, look at those girls and strain your memory. Do you remember anything, at all? Do they even feel a tiny ounce of recognition?” Blades sat on a stool nearby, and stared at both of the bodies for a solid minute. Then he felt an itching at the back of his brain. Blades told Drobit about that feeling. “I feel like it’s important, but I don’t…. Ack…. Argh!” Blades collapsed to the floor. In his mind, something else was pressing against it, another thing was rubbing against his very sanity. Then words formed in his mind, and he could imagine a voice saying it. He imagined the voice saying “Blades, the Maze, the other Skylanders, the Glaze. It doesn’t matter anymore. Nothing does. Everything is going to change.”

Blades was in his hammock, and Pop Fizz, Fryno and Double Trouble were looming over him. He had no memory of getting in his hammock, so he must of lost consciousness. “He’s awake.” “Ogaa Booga.” “He’s not flippin’ dead!” Blades heard three different voices saying three different things all at once. Then he said in a weak voice “Everything… is going… to change.”
#103 Posted: 04:40:48 10/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 20 – The Awakening

Blades awoke again, as the strain of speaking those words must of caused him to black out. He was back in the room where the two girls still lay on their beds, sleeping as usual. Bumble Blast had his head cocked to one side, his eyes screaming with laughter and lunacy. Blades thought he was way past any help, and wondered how the Skylanders would get him back to sanity. Blades managed to get to his feet surprisingly easily, obviously recovered fully from whatever had affected him in that way. Something, or someone, had groped him with mental ropes and somehow spoke in his mind. He glanced over to the closest girl, the one clad in ice armor, and something clicked inside his brain. Those words she said when she woke up after coming out of the Box, the words in his mind, the words he had coughed after he had regained consciousness the first time. Everything is going to change. Blades’ insides almost did a somersault. It had to be that unconscious girl in the ice armor that had talked to him telepathically. Where the purple dragon came in he had no idea, but he and the girl in ice armor had to have this trick or something in common. He was just about to fly down the stairs of the Homeshack and tell whoever was nearest his discovery when he heard a sudden and sharp gasp for oxygen behind him. He turned his neck so his eyes were facing the source of the noise. The girl in ice armor was sitting sharply upright and she was panting, feeling the sheets and wood around her. She looked at Blades curiously. “You’re Blades, right?”

Blades just stared at her stupidly. How did she know his name? And more importantly, how much more information did she know. Blades confirmed her question, and then asked his own. “How do you know that?” She didn’t reply, just stared him in the eyes. And then a mind started rubbing against his own, just like before he fainted. Then he mentally heard her say “Does that answer your question?” She withdrew her mind, and left him to the privacy of his own thoughts. But then she broke that privacy, this time verbally. “My name is Chill. I am a Skylander.” Blades replied, “Yeah, we all are.” Chill suddenly looked worried, and scurried around on her hands and knees as if trying to find a weapon. “You mean there’s other people here!” she shouted frantically as she flung sheets behind her. She then saw the crazy Bumble Blast and scrambled backwards, bumping into a wardrobe, which she flung open and jumped inside. Blades was confused. “Why are you acting so strange? You were fine when you saw me!” She came out of the wardrobe, wielding a double-sided ice javelin. “The only other people I’ve met stuck a syringe in me and made me black out for days. I didn’t freak out when I saw you because I’ve seen your mind, which shines as bright as a newborn baby. It has almost no stains of sin on it at all. But everyone else is a threat. And threats can wound, or kill.” She approached Bumble Blast, spinning her javelin as she walked. What little sense that remained in the bulky honey tree warned him of the danger, and Bumble Blast started worming backwards, muffling pleads of help to Blades from under the gag. Blades ran and grabbed Chill by the shoulder. “It’s okay. Bumble Blast is a friend of mine. So is, almost, everyone in this area of land.” Chill backed away from the helpless figure of Bumble Blast, but her pose still remained tense. Blades took the risk of questioning her about one of her previous comments. “What do you mean people put syringes into you?” Chill shivered, as if recalling a horrid memory. “I don’t really know. The details are pretty hazy. But these… beings… in white suits stuck a syringe in me, and then pushed me into a metal crate with supplies and a purple dragon. Then the next thing I remember is telling you something with my mind. What was it again, I forgot.” Blades told her “You mean, does that answer your question?” Chill punched him on the shoulder. “Okay, um, that nothing matters anymore. That everything would change.” Chill actually looked surprised. “I can’t remember that. It’s actually pretty interesting.” Blades gestured to the door. “Come on, I’ll show you the Glaze.”

It turned out that Chill seemed pretty familiar with the Glaze. When Blades questioned her about how she knew all the names, faces, and places, she just said that it just felt like it was in her blood. When they saw Drobit, he started hammering her with questions almost immediately. How did you wake up? Do you remember anything? Why didn’t you wake up earlier? In the end, Drobit was called away to settle a dispute between Funny Bone and Dino Rang between a bone with a fair bit of pork left on it. Funny Bone wanted to chew it, and Dino Rang wanted Food Fight to make a broth with it. In the end, Blades heard that Food Fight had begun to make a broth with it, but had just been to gather a pot of water to boil when the bone was gone with only a spinning fork to indicate that it had ever been there. Chill found the subject of the Maze extremely interesting, and almost wandered into the Maze more than half a dozen times. Only Blades tapping her on the shoulder stopped her wandering, but once when Blades was out of reach Chop Chop came up and slide tackled her to the ground, soccer/football style. Chop Chop mentored Blades in the ways of giving a newbie a tour. “Really, don’t get out of reach. You don’t want her to go out into the Maze and fall prey to a herd of chompies.” Chill was hungry by the time they made it to the Deadnecks, so instead of showing her the graveyard, Blades decided to take her to the kitchens. When they arrived, Food Fight wasn’t there. So Blades brewed a cup of tea for them both, and Chill snuck some bone-dry biscuits out of Food Fight’s cupboard. They took the pleasantries to a pair of stumps and started having an afternoon snack. Pop Fizz came along and stole one of their biscuits. “So,” he said while spraying bits of chewed up biscuit into the face of Chill “You’re awake! That’s cool. Have you ever seen a walking potion?” So Pop Fizz threw a potion onto the ground, which instead of shattering, grew feet and started walking blindly about. Chill laughed, and then glanced up at the sky and then the Maze walls. “Hey Blades, weren’t the walls meant to have closed two minutes ago?” Blades looked at the dying sun. It was true; the walls were due to close at 5:30 pm. And it looked like 5:32. The walls weren’t closing, and the Ice Ogres were coming.
#104 Posted: 20:35:52 14/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Anyone reading these? Hello?
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#105 Posted: 21:09:54 14/04/2015
Yeah? Hello?

O_0_o
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
#106 Posted: 21:31:35 14/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Just finished chapter 22. It's a good one.
#107 Posted: 03:59:51 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 21 – The Meeting

Drobit and the new second-in-command, Jet-Vac, had called a meeting hurriedly in the Homeshack to discuss the current events. Fryno invited Blades along as his guest, as usually only Keepers were allowed in the meetings. No one complained as Blades walked through the oak door, trailing behind Fryno. Unless you call Jet–Vac’s feathery face completely wrinkled up at the sight of Blades as a complaint. Blades took a seat on the grassy floor, as Fryno plumped his behind down on a log stump. All the other Keepers were there, along with Funny Bone who Chop Chop had invited as his special guest. Drobit kick started the gathering with a pleasant greeting. “Right, ugly faces. The flippin’ walls aren’t closing. One of the girls just woke up. Ice Ogres are coming. So, what are we going to do?” Jet-Vac flew to his feet, almost tripping over Funny Bone as he did so. Drobit looked at him, head cocked. “Yes, Jet-Vac? Has an idea suddenly popped up into that thing you call a brain, but everyone else calls an almond shell?” Jet-Vac scowled, and then replied. “Yes, an idea has popped up into my ‘almond shell’.” Drobit quickly interrupted before Jet-Vac could tell the small group what his idea was. “Finally! You admit it’s an almond shell, not a brain. Glad we got that settled.” Jet-Vac rewarded Drobit with another scowl. He was not going well in this battle of wits. “Sarcasm, Drobit. Sarcasm. Anyway, I think we should lock up Blades and them send him out into the Maze tomorrow, chained to the heaviest rock we can find.” Fryno chuckled, and then smiled at Jet-Vac. Blades thought he heard Fryno mutter the word derp-face a couple times. Jet-Vac looked outraged, and derpy. “Oh yeah, smart guy! What do you know about Blades that makes him so special?” Fryno chuckled again, and then pulled out his list of THINGS THAT MAKE BLADES SO SPECIAL. Then he handed it to Jet-Vac. Jet-Vac started reading them outloud, and his voice got higher every reason, until Food Fight had to tackle him after 726 reasons because his voice was like an opera singer trying to squeal after being stabbed in the knee with a rusty dagger. Fryno questioned Jet-Vac. “Is that enough reasons for you to trust Blades? Because if not, there’s 296 more reasons on that list.” Jet-Vac wasn’t convinced. “Oh, come on! One of those reasons just said COZ’.” Now it was Fryno’s reason to stand up. ‘Hey, fish eyes, I spent three hours thinking of that!” Jet-Vac replied “Three hours! It would of only taken me two and a half to think of that!” That was stepping over the line. Jet-Vac was just waving a red bandana at a charging bull. Stating that you could think of a slang word faster than Fryno was something that most Skylanders had learnt long ago was not wise. But obviously our feathered fiend did not pay attention much. Fryno drew his elbow back, and then his fist sprang forward and landed in Jet-Vac’s belly. It bulged back and propelled all the oxygen out of the bird’s lungs and through his nose and open mouth. Jet-Vac fell onto the ground, gasping for clean air. While all the other Keepers were chanting “FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!” Drobit was cupping his claws around his mouth. As soon as he had them in a suitable cone shape he shouted “QUIET!” All the chanting halted, and the only noises were Jet-Vac still gasping and the Ice Ogre’s distant roars, coming closer and closer slowly.

Once some sense of order had aroused on the energized Skylanders, Drobit started talking. “I do agree with you in some sense, Jet-Vac. Blades broke our number one rule, and rules are what have kept us alive. One night in the prison, and no food or water.” Jet-Vac instantly started to complain. “Oh, come on Drobit. You’re being soft on him. You really think one night is going to stop someone as annoying and rebellious as that dragon?” Drobit partially agreed. “No, I don’t think that’ll stop him. And we can’t have people who aren’t Runners just trotting out into the Maze and killing monsters whenever they feel like it. So let’s make this official. Starting from tomorrow sunrise, you’re a Runner, Blades.” Every face turned to him, and Blades just looked at the floor, as he didn’t want everyone to see his obvious excitement that was bursting to display on his face. His dream had come true. He had proven dolphin boy wrong, and he was about to become a Runner. Fryno piped up. “Hey, Drobit. I know we’ve settled this area of argument, but we have a whole bunch more to explore. What about this girl that just woke up, for example?” Drobit eyed the rhino suspiciously and said “You wouldn’t of brought that up unless you had something to say about her.” Fryno grunted. “You’re right, as usual. I don’t trust that girl. I think we should lock her up tonight!” Blades made his first comment of the meeting. “Why? She hasn’t done anything bad, except aroused a sense of mystery.” Fryno didn’t seem to care. “She’s suspicious. I think we should lock her up and throw away the key.” Drobit nodded. “I agree. She can’t of come because the people who stuck us in here wanted a change of just males. I’ll personally lock her up. But I’ll stay there for the night and question her.” Blades groaned, but didn’t complain for fear he might be locked up with her. Drobit addressed the final major matter. “Jet-Vac, you’re the Keeper of the Bricknecks. Start barricading the Maze entries.” Jet-Vac nodded and rushed out to start giving orders. “The rest of us, we’ll defend the Homeshack. No one’s getting in, or out. Especially not the Ice Ogres.”
#108 Posted: 05:58:08 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 22 – The Warning

Blades was patrolling the second floor of the Homeshack, checking that everyone had their weapons ready, and that everyone was well and truly energized. Shroom Boom was handing out high-energy broccoli stalks, and Double Trouble was giving out boxes of plasters and healing salves, just in case of an emergency. Which probably would happen. Blades was sweeping his head from left to right, surveying all the Skylanders on the second floor and guessing their moods. He wasn’t overly thrilled when he described the average of these Skylanders were shaky, nervous and sweating. They were fighting for there flippin’ lives, and more than half of his fellow ‘warriors’ were a tap on the window away from wetting their pants. Blades hailed the only Skylanders that didn’t look like mice in a cat-lover’s house. Shroom Boom waddled over, munching on the remains of a tomato. Double Trouble finished giving out his emergency packages, and floated over to Blades. Riptide, a blue humanoid creature with a swordfish as a sword, rushed over to Blades like an Ice Ogre was chasing him. Which Riptide had experienced before, being an ex-Runner and all. Bash rolled over to Blades, crushing a flimsy picnic table and bowling over an annoyed dragon in the process. That just left a snow white bear holding a nitro green scepter with animal spirits flying around him and a rich, flowing green cape draped over his shoulders. He strolled over to Blades, walking with an authority that rivaled Bumble Blast, Drobit or Fryno. The bear started the conversation. “Greetings, fellow friends. For those who do not know me, basically you, Bash, and you, Blades, I am Zoo Lou. I am the vice president of the Baggers.” Bash shrugged, and whispered to Blades “A bit smug, that one, for a guy that’s second in charge of people who stuff bodies in bags and bury them.” Zoo Lou frowned, actually looking genuinely offended. “I heard that! Anyway, how may I be of service to you, Conqueror of the Maze?” Now it was Blades’ turn to frown. “Is that what they’re calling me now days? Cause to Drobit, I’m still fresh meat.” Shroom Boom plucked some fading red skin out of his teeth and threw it down one of the many holes in the decaying floorboards, earning a respectful swear word from one of the Skylanders guarding the ground floor. Shroom Boom respectfully replied and then asked Blades “Seriously, what do you want us for?” Blades gestured at all the quivering and pathetic Skylanders holding makeshift spears and bread knives in their sweaty hands. “You call that a defense force? We want to keep everyone alive tonight, but looking at their weapons sliding out of their hands and seeing them sweat and shake, I think it’s safe to state that not everyone’s going to see the next sunrise.” Double Trouble seemed to understand what the blue dragon was leading to, but since he only spoke his own nonsense language, he couldn’t explain to the rest of the group. Blades continued, “So, I need you guys to be a special defensive force. Someone needs to protect these helpless farmers, builders, cleaners or whatever they do. And it’s as sure as Eon that it’s not going to be them and their filleting knives from Food Fight’s kitchen. We’ll need to choose two Skylanders each and guard them with our lives. It’s the only way three quarters of us are going to make it out alive.”

The monsters had come. Some stupid Skylander had burst from the pressure and ran into the cornfields, hoping to hide. Fire chompies came and started setting all the dry stalks on fire, and a smoldering Skylander came running back to the Homeshack, with his tail between his legs. The Bricknecks had come back in half an hour ago, and Blades had taken one called Dune Bug into his elite defense squadron. The scarab had an air of confidence around him, and he used to be a Runner and a voluntary Slaughterer. Plus, his magical staff was pretty cool. A chompy had managed to worm its way into the second floor, but Bash made it a puddle when it dared to attack a Skylander that stood near Bash’s fearsome, swinging tail. The feeble Skylander desperately flung his rusted bread knife at the chompy, but hit the stool to the left of it. So Bash took charge and sent the chompy flying into a wall with a ripped drawing of an Ice ogre on it. Blades eyed a sliver of movement coming from the stairs, and slowly stalked up to the figure. It was cloaked in darkness, but Blades had a slight sense of alarm ringing in his ears when the figure bended its knee slightly. It pounced and revealed the extremely crazy face of Jet-Vac, flying towards Blades at 75 miles per hour. The two bodies went tumbling down onto the floor, and Blades tried to pat Jet-Vac off with that flat of his bladed tail. Of course that wouldn’t work. He was flippin’ patting the feathered thing, and Blades expected that to shake him off? So Blades started scratching Jet-Vac with his steel claws and his sharp wings. White and grey feathers fell to the ground and disappeared through the numerous gaps in the brown floorboards, and small trails of blood started to dye the wood around Jet-Vac ruby red. But Jet-Vac held on, screeching and cawing and pulling crazy faces like the weirdo he was. Zoo Lou and Double Trouble managed to heave Jet-Vac off the dragon, but both the ambusher and the ambushed were panting heavily, blood showing and bruises going violet. Even Blades had a black eye. Jet-Vac stood up and swatted Zoo Lou away like a fly, showing surprising strength for someone so idiotic. Double Trouble stood no chance by himself, and Jet-Vac just shoved him away with one hand and pointed his other hand at Blades, still lying on the rotting floorboards. “Blades,” he said “You are going to get us all flippin’ killed. You and that girl. Luckily, they only take one of us mortal Skylanders a night, so we’ll last a bit longer than we should with you in here.” Jet-Vac sucked in some air, and was about to continue his speech when a massive, frosty blue hand smashed through a window already half broken and snatched the bird like a human might grab his escaping pet hamster. Then the hand withdrew, with a screaming Jet-Vac still in it’s meaty fingers. The Ice Ogre who had just grabbed the bird bellowed out a signal to all his comrades, and then all the evil monsters retreated back to the midnight dark depths of The Maze. Blades looked at the crescent moon and guessed it would be around four more hours till sunlight. But this torrent of a nightmare each night wasn’t going to stop, and only certain people could stop it in certain ways. “I need to remember.” Blades grabbed a chompy tooth and stuck it in his left forearm.
#109 Posted: 19:25:50 06/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 23 – The Pain

The pain, the pain, the pain. It sunk through his immediate defenses. It savaged its way through all his darkest secrets. It wiped out all Double Trouble’s healing salves. It chanted it’s name throughout Blades’ body. The pain, the pain, the pain. Not for the first time in the Glaze, Blades passed out because of unyielding pain. But the pain did not let him sleep for long. The alarm clock sent its bell ringing through Blades’ veins, electrocuting his organs, boiling his stomach acid, cooking his blood to make soup for breakfast. The pain, the pain, the pain. Again Blades passed out, but the fearful mother did not let him sleep in on a school day. She shook his bed and made him feel all quaky, tugged open his windows and let a blazing heat deep fry his already dry skin, smashed his daily medicine spoon into his screaming mouth and poured vile essence down his throat. The pain, the pain, the pain. Yet again he was unconscious, and yet again he awoke. This time the sky around him was pitch black, and monsters stalked and skulked around in the dark. Literally. The pain had reduced down to a headache, and Blades had no time to think of another metaphor. Instead, he was to busy celebrating privately and looking over at the body of Chill, who was sleeping with one hand on a piece of spicy beef jerky and another on the ever present ice javelin. A dull thumping noise was knocking on the dirt walls of the prison. Blades scrambled up, waving his tail as if that somehow will warn whatever was out there not to come into the prison. Like monsters actually cared about danger, anyway. The door was secure enough, with wooden stakes sticking out of it like cactus pricks. But there was one window that let the moonlight spread through the room, and that glass wouldn’t hold against an Ice Ogre’s fist, or a Cyclops’ double-edged axe. Blades was just about to grab a candle and set the door on fire so he could run when a Cyclops screeched in the distance, and the sound of many feet carried off to The Maze. When a herd of monsters passed the prison, Blades heard the muffled cries of Flip Wreck being carried away, sentenced to death. “Serves him right, being such a know-it-all,” muttered Blades under his breath. Blades lay down on the cold, barren ground and tried to get a restless sleep before morning, because morning would bring answers. It always did.

When Blades woke up, he had a stiff back from sleeping on pebbles. But apart from that, all pain was gone. And he remembered. Thoughts came flooding through his mind like a tidal wave. Some pleasant and cherry, like eating a fabulous dinner after a hard day of working. But most were unthinkable. No wonder Flameslinger had gone absolutely insane after experiencing this. It wasn’t what most people thought, you don’t remember your whole past. You remember snippets that only add a few pieces of the puzzle. If anything, it only makes it more confusing. Blades looked over at Chill, who was just stirring from her sleep, and thought about that purple dragon who was still asleep. “I remember them. And I did some unspeakable things with them.” Blades groaned, and slumped against one of the dirt walls, crushing a worm as he did so. “I, no, we did some stupid, evil, wrong, unimaginable things. Chill, and Cynder, we’re all in this together.” Blades had a moment of realization. That purple dragon, with the spiked collar. Her name was Cynder! Blades snapped up like a jack-in-the-box and started hammering on the prison door. Blades started shouting. “Help! Let me out of here! Drobit, Fryno, Shroom Boom, someone with authority! Get me out of here!” Luckily, Pop Fizz had heard Blades’ pleads of help and rushed to the prison, keys dangling at his new leather belt. “Pop Fizz! Why do you have a set of keys? I thought only Keepers had those.” Pop Fizz stuffed a key shaped like a heron into the lock and twisted it sideways. “They do. Shroom Boom died two days ago. You’ve been unconscious for five days now.” Blades was stunned as the door swung open on its hinges. Pop Fizz continued. “So now I’m the Keeper of the Track-Hoes.” Blades stepped out of the prison, still stunned. He then asked, “Who else did we lose?” Pop Fizz handed him a list. It said…

JET-VAC – SNATCHED AWAY BY ICE OGRE
STUMP SMASH – DIED WHILE FIGHTING FIRE CHOMPIES
FLIP WRECK – HAULED AWAY BY A CYCLOPS
SHROOM BOOM – DIED WHILE SAVING FUNNYBONE FROM A CHOMPY POD
ZAP – DIED OF BLOOD LOSS FROM CUTTING HIMSELF WITH A FORK
COUNTDOWN – CRACKED UNDER PRESSURE AND EXPLODED

Pop Fizz smiled and said “Dino-Rang started a betting system. Who’s going to die tomorrow? Whoever guesses correctly gets all the mashed potato from the next dinner, after Dino-Rang takes his ten per cent.” Blades had to crack a smile at that. “So, Pop Fizz, want to help me haul Chill out of the prison? As a Keeper, you have the authority to give me permission to confirm her release.” Pop Fizz shrugged and gave Blades a potion, which was labeled 25% BONUS IN UPPER BODY STRENGTH and started dragging Chill’s legs out the door. Which earned him a spinning kick in the jaw by a boot that belonged to Chill, as she had awoken half a minute ago. Blades laughed, and then strode to the front of the group, with Chill walking just behind him to his right, and Pop Fizz nursing his fractured mandible on his left.
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#110 Posted: 18:49:18 16/05/2015
LOL keep it up!
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me