Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > SKYLANDERS: The Mystery of Earth <CH28 POSTED> Starting it up again!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
SKYLANDERS: The Mystery of Earth <CH28 POSTED> Starting it up again! [CLOSED]
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#101 Posted: 03:20:06 05/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Page!

Season 3 is Coming!
The Mystery of Skylands: Not Earth

A season all about Skylands
Including Skylander Stars: smilie, smilie and smilie

Join the Skylanders in Skylands to fight an evil army of destruction in Skylands
Including Skylands Darkest & Derpiest villian... PERSEPHONE!

Are you ready? You just need to wait...

COMING. SOON...
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:40 05/03/2015 by Iganagor
#102 Posted: 08:37:48 06/03/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Wait...
S00N...
Skylands...
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2520
#103 Posted: 22:42:16 06/03/2015
OMG persphone looks so awesome! & Wierd
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
#104 Posted: 22:49:47 06/03/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
Skylander Island...
S00N...
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
14056 Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#105 Posted: 00:55:56 07/03/2015
Guesses to what the areas are for…

Playground - Silly Happy Fun Time
Food Court - Skylands Biggest Food Fight
Docks - Introduction of a new water Skylander?
Lake - Same as Docks
Big Stage - Return of Memerelda. (I think that's how it's spelt.)
Village Houses - Where everyone lives
Plain Grass and Park - Just a plain area you have to cross to get to the death pit and power pod
Power Pod - Habitat of the derby Persephone
Death Pit - Where a Skylander is executed
Training Camp - Training of minies
#106 Posted: 01:15:05 07/03/2015 | Topic Creator
VERY S00N...

[User Posted Image]
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:24 07/03/2015 by Iganagor
#107 Posted: 07:27:19 08/03/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

This will get you excited...
Coming in Season 3...
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#108 Posted: 13:30:33 08/03/2015
Maybe anonymous is Glumshanks and he is kaos
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#109 Posted: 18:25:10 08/03/2015
RAD PHOTOSHOP SKILLZ DAT KILLZ!
#110 Posted: 18:30:48 08/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: 14056
RAD PHOTOSHOP SKILLZ DAT KILLZ!

I used paint, not photoshop.
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#111 Posted: 03:07:46 09/03/2015
Well then, RAD PAINT SKILLZ DAT KILLZ!
#112 Posted: 12:42:43 09/03/2015
Quote: PopFizzMagic
Maybe anonymous is Glumshanks and he is kaos

What do you think?
---
PIKA
PIKA
#113 Posted: 03:35:45 10/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Your Hype is getting started...

T0M0RR0W...
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#114 Posted: 03:53:17 11/03/2015 | Topic Creator
ARE Y0U READY??? SEAS0N. THREE. STARTS. N0W...

Chapter 21: Derp Fish

SWITCH: Skylands
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Welcome to Skylands, an insane world of wonder, adventure and now mystery… We join the Skylanders, now finished Skylander Island!

“It’s finally done!” gasps Gill Grunt, after a hard week of work. “Skylander Island! It’s great!” exclaims Wrecking Ball. “I know! It has so much features!” yells High Five, “It has steel walls and a security systems to make sure only Skylanders can enter and exit! It even has a freaking banishing pit!!!” The Skylanders walk around, see their creations and start to go nuts over the awesomeness in Skylander Island. “Okay! This is just a home, but we still need to get back to finding out the mystery guys!” exclaims Gill Grunt. “Follow MEEEE!!!! ME DA LEADER!!!” yells Slobber Tooth. “HAHAHAHHA!! You’re not leader! Follow Gill Grunt!” yells Shroomboom runs after Gill Grunt. The Skylanders follow Gill Grunt to an airship, and enter for their next adventure.

“Adventure Time! Come on, grab your friends… We’ll go to very distant lands” sings Wrecking Ball, in no way relation to a popular cartoon. “We’re here!” exclaims Gill Grunt, parking the airship at a desert island. “What are we doing here?” asks High Five. “This is where the rivers used to be…” says Gill Grunt, silent. “Rivers? It doesn’t even have grass” mumbles Shroomboom, quietly. “I know… But how?” whisper Gill Grunt. “STOP BEING QUIET!!!!” yells Wrecking Ball, trying to get everyone out of the concerned state. Gill Grunt walks around and kicks the stale sand, hoping to find something underneath the sand. “You don’t need to bother, the only thing here is a mouldy cupcake” says Slobber Tooth, pulling a face at a blue half-eaten cupcake on the ground. “Oooh! Cake!!!” yells Wrecking Ball, walking up to the cake, “UGH!!! IT LOOKS SICK!” Gill Grunt comes over, dips his finger in the icing then licks it.

Immediately, Gill Grunt’s pupils in his eyes go pink and he starts running around singing ‘DERPDERPDERP’. “That can’t be right!” exclaims Wrecking Ball. “I know Gill Grunt looks insane!” exclaims Shroomboom. “Not that! The airship is on fire!!!” replies Wrecking Ball. “No it- HOLY CRAP IT IS!!!” yells High Five, in panic. “We need a leader at this point, ME!!!” yells Slobber Tooth, fiercely. “Nah, High Five is cooler!” says Shroomboom. “Oh gosh! I’m leader!!! OKAY!” yells High Five, startled. “Get on with the flippin’ thing!” yells Wrecking Ball. “Me and Wrecking Ball will sort out the airship, you two sort out the Derp Fish!” commands High Five, running to the ship.

“This is too easy!” yells Slobber Tooth, swallowing Gill Grunt. “Yowza!” yells Shroomboom. “ARGHAMICKFLUGGINHASSAPOPPYICANFLLYDAHORSEY!!!!” yells Wrecking Ball, in a state of shock from the fire. “Wait! I got it!” yells High Five with an idea. Unexpectedly, Slobber Tooth drools all over the airship, putting out the fire. “EWWW! YUCK! But it works!” squeaks High Five, boarding the ship.

The Skylanders fly back on the icky ship, to Skylander Island. “We’re here!” exclaims High Five.
Quickly, Slobber Tooth spits out Gill Grunt over the fire. “Oh my gosh!” screams High Five. “YUMYUM! THIS IS DINNER FOR A WEEK!!!!” yells Wrecking Ball, taking a bite off the fried fish. The other Skylanders take a bit of the fried fish and agree on having this during dinner for the next week or two. “Wow! It’s like premium food!” exclaims Slobber Tooth, enjoying his dinner. “I wonder what we’ll do next!” shrieks Wrecking Ball, excited for the next adventure…

Author's Log
The Hype will keep gr0wing!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:55:35 11/03/2015 by Iganagor
#115 Posted: 11:53:49 11/03/2015
Quote: Iganagor
[User Posted Image]
Skylander Island...
S00N...

made an infinity world of it.
---
PIKA
PIKA
#116 Posted: 11:54:22 11/03/2015
nice stories!
---
PIKA
PIKA
#117 Posted: 18:55:19 11/03/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
Skylander Island...
S00N...

made an infinity world of it.

I never expected that! That's so cool!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#118 Posted: 21:07:30 11/03/2015
thanks!
---
PIKA
PIKA
#119 Posted: 03:06:42 12/03/2015
Wow, an infinity world. That's really awesome!
#120 Posted: 03:21:34 12/03/2015 | Topic Creator

Chapter 22. Run!

smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Shroomboom swings off the monkey bar and lands on the ground on his two feet. “Ah! I love the playground we made in Skylander Island!” exclaims Wrecking Ball, proud of his work on building the playground. “Guys! I am sending you on a mission!” exclaims High Five. “A mission!!!” screams Shroomboom, excitedly. “I want you to go to dracotrack with Slobber Tooth!” orders High Five, “You are going to pick up the inflatable treadmills, for training!” Wrecking Ball looks at Shroomboom and agree to go on the mission. “We won’t let you down!” replies Wrecking Ball.
The two excited Skylanders enter the airship with Slobber Tooth at the docks and Slobber Tooth steers the air ship over the the Dracotrack.

“Here it is!” yells Shroomboom, pointing towards a massive racetrack that is about seven times the size of Skylander Island. “Oh man! It’s huge and look at all the obstacles!” exclaims Wrecking Ball, with wide amazed eyes. “That’s huge! I can’t believe High Five could zoom through the whole thing with stopping at the drink bar!” yells Slobber Tooth. “You know, they aren’t allowed to stop at the drink bar in a race” says Wrecking Ball. “But I heard they had Chompymelon juice!” replies Slobber Tooth. “CHOMPYMELON JUICE!? HOW CAN HE NOT STOP!!!!” scream Wrecking Ball. “Okay, Slobber Tooth, park over there!” commands Shroomboom, pointing at a big wooden dock. Slobber Tooth parks at the docks and the Skylanders get off. “So, where are the inflatable treadmills?” asks Wrecking Ball. “High Five said they were in the training rooms underneath the tracks” replies Shroomboom. “But how do we get there?” asks Slobber Tooth. “Maybe through that door with stairs leading down” says Shroomboom, leading the way.

The Skylanders get down into a bright training area, with loads of expensive equipment. “Woah! How much did it cost to get all of this equipment?” asks Wrecking Ball. “Probably about five times as much money as Auric’s scam shop makes in a decade?” inquires Shroomboom. “Okay guys, let’s get those dang Illuminati Treadmills!” commands Slobber Tooth. The Skylanders walk over to the closet and grab out the Inflatable Treadmills. “MAGAMUGUMAGAMUGU” chants something behind the Skylanders. They turn around and see an army of Mini Malefors, about half the size of Wrecking Ball. “Oh God! Malefor!!!” yells Shroomboom, making run for it. The Skylanders dash out of the room and try to get to the airship, only to be blocked a row of Mini Malafors. “Guys, we need to run the whole track to get to the airship safely!” screams Shroomboom, while running.

“Okay, let’s go fast! Those things are catching up!” yells Wrecking Ball. “But I am a turtle!” says Slobber Tooth, walking slowly. “NO YOUR NOT!!!” scream Shroomboom, about five metres further than Slobber Tooth. “I was in my dream!!!” screams Slobber Tooth, his voice getting quieter as the dragons tie him with a rope. “Dude! We lost Slobber Tooth!” says Wrecking Ball, starting to rolling up into a ball and using the Ultimate Spinning Power. “It doesn’t matter, he’s a smelly derp!” replies Shroomboom, starting to lose breath. “Dude! It’s a burning wall!” exclaims Wrecking Ball, looking up ahead. “We have to get over it!” yells Shroomboom, standing in front of the wall.
“But how?” asks Wrecking Ball, now stopped rolling. “I know how!” says Shroomboom, smirking.

Shroomboom uses his powers to make the giant slingshot, as he slings Wrecking Ball and himself over the walls. “We have to keep sprinting! Those dragons are flying over the wall!” yells Wrecking Ball, rolling himself up. “Oh no dude! A crawling thing!” yells Shroomboom, making a stop to a wall with a thin crack under it. “We have to crawling under that!?” yells Wrecking Ball, thinking about how chubby he is. “They’re coming!!! Squeeze through the stinking cr- gap” commands Shroomboom, pushing his little buddy. Unexpectedly, Wrecking Ball rolls up and smash through the wall, leaving bricks shooting at the dragons. “That was epic!” yells Shroomboom, continuing to sprint.

Over an hour later, the Skylanders get through the track and make it to the airship after completing tones of obstacles such as, flaming hoops, a swimming part, a giant cake they had to eat through and steep hill. “Okay, now to fly this thing!” says Shroomboom, grabbing the manual. After another few hours, Shroomboom finishes the manual, three times, to see if he didn’t miss any pages and he flies to Skylanders Island. High Five welcomes them home and invites them for a meal of Gill Grunt, as they laugh about the probably dead Slobber Tooth…

Authors Log
The Next Story is about Slobber Tooth!
Don't worry, it's not over!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#121 Posted: 03:37:30 12/03/2015
Noooooo! Slobber Tooth! He was so derpy!
#122 Posted: 07:16:47 13/03/2015 | Topic Creator

Chapter 23. The Death Pit

SWITCH: Slobber Tooth?
smiliesmiliesmilie

His eyes open, He is a turtle, a Skylander turtle, he doesn’t who how he got here, he last remembers being captured by tiny dark dragons on a racetrack. He is Slobber Tooth. He is a dark jail cell, with steel bars with nothing but a bowl of water and a bowl of cookies… He opens his mouth. “Hello?” he says, with hope of a response. No response… ‘How long has it been since the racetrack?’ he thinks, ‘did they bring me here’ and ‘am I forget anything?’ He tries to jog his memories, nothing… “Help!” He hears footsteps, someone’s coming… An evilized Greeble comes up to him… “It’s your turn to fight” says the Greeble, unlocking the jail cell, “Go down the hall and enter”. He tries to escape free, but his body is curious and he walks down the hall. “Welcome” an annoying familiar voice says…

“Welcome everyone, to the Death Pit!” says the voice. The lights focus on the voice, Slobber Tooth sees where the voice is coming from… It’s the stupid fairy! Persephone! “Today, we have three competitors!” yells Persephone. Lights go on everywhere and Slobber Tooth sees an audience of Greebles and Mini Malefors. “Our competitors are Slobber Tooth, Eruptor and Boom Jet as they fight until they DIE!!!” Slobber Tooth views an also confused Eruptor and Boom Jet on the other sides of the room. “Let us go!!!” yells Eruptor. “This round will be interesting by the looks of it, the other Skylanders were so boring to kill…” says Persephone. “Other Skylanders? Who have you killed!?” yells Slobber Tooth. “Okay let’s see” replies Persephone, “I killed Rattle Shake, Echo, Dino-Rang, Annoying-Little-Roller Brawl, Crusher, Short Cut, Ugly ol’ Flashwing, Flip Wreck and Cute little BOP!” Slobber Tooth growls as he hears her talk about his dead mates. “Let’s just get on with Round one!!!” yells Persephone.

The three Skylanders group up in the middle, as swarms of Greeble come out of the hallways. “I have no weapons! What do I do?” asks Boom Jet. “We need you, use your fists!” replies Slobber Tooth, feeling like a good leader. Boom Jet punches the Greebles into the audience, finally realising he is strong. “How Boom Jet! You’re strong!” exclaims Eruptor. “Just thank Slobber Tooth” replies Boom Jet, smashing more Greebles. “Okay, let us rumble you mutated Greeblesters!” yells Slobber Tooth, smacking his tails at the Greebles. “Burn you suckers!” yells Eruptor, aiming some large fireballs are the Greebles. The Greebles topple over like dominos, and the Skylanders see no more. “Round two!” yells Persephone. Suddenly, the Mini Malefors from the audience morph into strange looking Greeble-Slimes and they jump from the stands.

“Let’s bring it on!” yells Boom Jet, getting his fist ready. Eruptor launches fireballs as the slimes burn and set fire to each other. “Great job Eruptor!” says Slobber Tooth. “Nothing an Eon’s Elite can’t help with!” exclaims Eruptor. “HELP!” yells Boom Jet, his whole body covered in slime, “I can’t move! He’s squeezing me…” Slobber Tooth dashes over to Boom Jet, remembering he isn’t a turtle. The Slime squeezes Boom Jet then spits him out. “Slobber Tooth!? Is he breathing?” ask Eruptor, running over in worry. Slobber Tooth lets out a cry, “NO! He’s dead!!!” Persephone laughs and sends out the Greebles from the audience to go after the Skylanders. “I can’t believe it, but we have to move on” says Eruptor, in tearing of lava. “Eruptor, I think we might die now… So much Greebles!” yells Slobber Tooth, moving backwards to a wall with Eruptor, in which they are getting cornered…

“Slobber Tooth! What do we do!? They have iron fists!” yells Eruptor. “We have to resign, maybe she’ll let us off?” inquires Slobber Tooth, knowing the idea is stupid. “WE RESIGN!!!” yells Eruptor. “WE FREAKING RESIGN!!!” yells Slobber Tooth. Persephone looks at them, “Too Late!” she says…
Suddenly, the two Skylanders get cornered, closes their eyes in horror and get smashed by the Iron Fists. Lava drips from the dead Eruptor, splatting everywhere… Slobber Tooth opens his eyes, he can’t think as he feels the blood dripping… He closes his eyes, knowing his life has ended, he whispers… “Poobum…” and falls into eternal sleep…

Persephone laughs and says, “WHAT A BAD LEADER!!! All the others made it over ten rounds, except Annoying-Little-Roller Brawl, she didn’t finish round one!”

Authors Log
Death is in, Living is out...
It's a trend.
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#123 Posted: 07:57:52 13/03/2015
Why was I blocked? I did nothing to you.
#You might be blocked and you unfriended me for no reason!
[b]On topic: Keep em coming ;P ! Great Job smilie ! Nice language (poobum)
Persephone is a dork. Make her a dumbaas. She sucks smilie
I am unactive cause I have school I am on often on weekends.
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
#124 Posted: 09:35:51 13/03/2015
Wow, an infinity world. That's really awesome!
a.tanks!
b. It is a disney infinity world.
---
PIKA
PIKA
Zahzuvex Blue Sparx Gems: 798
#125 Posted: 21:55:12 13/03/2015
I don't know why, but whenever someone dies in a story/movie/game/show I enjoy it... Unless its Wrecking Ball, Magna Charge, Tree Rex, Wallop, Freeze Blade, Swarm or Knight Light. Or Machine Ghost.

Death makes things a little more interesting, that's why in my fictions a LOT of people are gonna die (I will probably do my fiction in maybe a year or so, I still need to develop the plot.)

I don't want to delve on my fictions, cause this ain't my topic. Keep these up!
---
Top 5 Skylanders: 1. smilie 2. smilie 3. smilie 4. smilie 5. smilie
I LOVE Machine Ghost, he is underrated and needs more love!
#126 Posted: 23:55:42 13/03/2015
Zahzuvex, I totally agree with you. I've already planned major deaths in my FanFic.

PopFizzMagic, I know it's a Disney infinity world, and I don't care. It's still flipping' awesome you made it.

Iganagor, keep up the good gory deaths. I'm loving' it.
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#127 Posted: 23:59:37 13/03/2015
Kill Persephone!
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
#128 Posted: 06:25:15 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: drobot007
Kill Persephone!

Because Trends?

EDIT: May aswell advertise the youtube channel, that 14056 and I have created together
Click Here for NeoCraft MC, our channel
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:05:04 14/03/2015 by Iganagor
#129 Posted: 18:28:04 15/03/2015
Yep, check out that channel. We will do Skylander videos.

Instead of doing trendy stuff for persephone I would send more random skylanders to the death pit.
#130 Posted: 10:50:15 17/03/2015
Yep, check out that channel. We will do Skylander videos.

Instead of doing trendy stuff for persephone I would send more random skylanders to the death pit.

Like boomer?
---
PIKA
PIKA
#131 Posted: 08:17:19 18/03/2015 | Topic Creator

Chapter 24. The New Element

smiliesmiliesmilie

We now join back to the three lonely Skylanders doing some digging to find materials…

“It’s so lonely here, there are very little Skylanders after the others died” moans Shroomboom, digging hard. “Why don’t we go on a mission to find a Skylander?” asks High Five. “No! The others died in missions, just because they are dorks, it doesn’t mean they aren’t fun” snaps Shroomboom. “Hey Guys…” says Wrecking Ball, intruding on the moaning-fest. “Yeah Mr. Wrecks?” says Shroomboom. “I think I found something” says Wrecking Ball in excitement. The Skylanders make their way over to Wrecking Balls hole in the ground and see a giant ball of boring-grey coloured traptanium. “Traptanium?” whispers High Five curiously, “A new element?”

The Skylanders take in that there are over 10 elements, meaning there are tons information of Skylands creation and think for a moment. “What element is it?” asks Wrecking Ball. “The Boring Element?” inquires Shroomboom. “Maybe a Trap Masters could flashback on it? We have to find one” inquires High Five. “No more missions” orders Shroomboom, musingly. “We have to! This could be a step towards finding out what happened!” exclaims High Five. “That is true, Shroomboom” says Wrecking Ball. “But, I don’t want anyone to die… I’m scared” replies Shroomboom, with a tear in his eye. “It’s okay Shroomboom, we can do it! We will find out the Mystery of Earth and Skylands” says Wrecking Ball, trying to motivate Shroomboom. “Hmm, okay!” yells Shroomboom, ready than ever…

The Skylanders make their way over to the docks, and enter the airship so they may fly around, searching for Skylanders. “Let’s start this stinking thing!” yells High Five, revving up the engine into hyper-mode. “Okay! Me and Wrecking Ball will scout out from the deck!” says Shroomboom, eager to help Skylands become normal again. The two happy Skylanders walk out on deck, only to be abducted by a giant orange airship. “HELP!” yells Wrecking Ball, being zapped up into the tractor beam. High Five stops the ship, mid-air and flies out aboard the ship, he is greeted by an army of Gnasty Clones holding wooden mallets.

“Okay! Where are my friends!?” screams High Five, in fury. “Master Ripto has them!” yells one of the Gnorcs, bigger than the clones. “Gnasty!? I bet you once! I can crush you again!” yells High Five, starting to dash towards Gnasty. As Gnasty falls over in a thump from the dash, the clones circle around High Five. “Oh man… That’s so Gnasty!” exclaims High Five, getting surrounded by the clones. Suddenly, High Five makes a quick action and flies up into the air and flies through a large hole on side of the ship. “Ugh” says High Five, looking at how badly cleaned the ship is. ‘HELP!!!” yells a voice coming from down the dark treacherous hallway. High Five dashes down the hallway and sees a big golden throne and two doors on both sides of the airship “No! What happened to them!? Shroomboom was right, I shouldn’t have went on a mission!” yells High Five, in distress. Then, a door creeks open on the right side of the large throne room, and someone emerges from it... Gnasty!

“WHAT THE HECK!? I thought you were on deck!” yells High Five, confused. “Have you heard of stairs?" asks Gnasty, smirking. “Oh, that was stupid” says High Five, embarrassed. “HELP!!!” yells a voice from a door on the left of the room. High Five dashes to the room, ignoring Gnasty, and sees Wrecking Ball, Shroomboom and Blastermind tied to a pole. “MWAHAHAHA!!!” yells Gnarly. “Shut da hell up Gnasty!” yells High Five, punching him in the belly. “Ow…” whispers Gnarly, fainting. High Five unties the Skylanders and flies them over to the airship by carrying them. “Okay! We got Blastermind now! Get ready to go!!!” yells High Five, starting the engine and flying the plane back to Skylander Island.

After a few minutes of the cruising the airship through the sky, High Five steers the ship into the docks of the island. “Blastermind, come this way” orders High Five, leading the way to the giant ball of traptanium. “Fascinating!” yells Blastermind. “Since you are a Trap Master, I thought you could identify the element of this” says High Five, hopingly. Blastermind’s purple traptanium helmet starts glowing yellow and a signal goes into his brain. Blastermind starts laughing and says, “IT’S THE DERP ELEMENT!!!!”

Authors Log
That one was very strange when I wrote it...
Up Next is The Torch Trials!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:17:38 18/03/2015 by Iganagor
Zahzuvex Blue Sparx Gems: 798
#132 Posted: 03:29:47 19/03/2015
Ohhh myyyy godddd smilie Derp Element! I love it! I don't know why I was expecting something epic, but I love the sound of Derp element! I wonder if there's a Trap Master for this... That would be awesome! smilie
---
Top 5 Skylanders: 1. smilie 2. smilie 3. smilie 4. smilie 5. smilie
I LOVE Machine Ghost, he is underrated and needs more love!
#133 Posted: 18:57:49 19/03/2015
Creative suggestion - Can you also make a wanna - be element?
#134 Posted: 23:03:58 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
The Torch Trials...

NEXT...
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#135 Posted: 07:18:52 22/03/2015
2 stuff:

add pop fizz

add boomer and kill him!
---
PIKA
PIKA
#136 Posted: 13:03:01 26/03/2015
We want STORY
---
PIKA
PIKA
#137 Posted: 18:48:16 26/03/2015
We want STORY
#138 Posted: 10:37:58 27/03/2015
We want STORY

We want STORY

We want STORY
---
PIKA
PIKA
#139 Posted: 19:53:07 27/03/2015 | Topic Creator
We want STORY

We want STORY

We want STORY

Lewl. I have written 3 stories and haven't posted one of them. I will post one today
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#140 Posted: 20:16:47 27/03/2015
We want STORY

We want STORY

We want STORY

Lewl. I have written 3 stories and haven't posted one of them. I will post one today

WE WANT STORY STILL
#141 Posted: 22:24:22 27/03/2015 | Topic Creator

Chapter 25. The Torch Trials Pt.1

smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie...smilie

Bloods rushing through his head. Can he make the shot? Shroomboom is aiming the black and white ball through the goal so he can win it for High Five and himself… He shoots. The ball speeds, then, Bang! It hits the pole! “NOOOOOO!!!!” yells Shroomboom. “YESSSS!!!!” yells Wrecking Ball. Team Wrecking-mind has won the grand Skylanders Soccer. “Good Game!” says Blastermind, in a mocking-kind-of way. “That was fun guys!” says High Five, thinking of the positives. “You know, it’s great just playing a fun game without worrying about this mystery!” says Shroomboom, taking his gloves off. Suddenly, the alarm goes off. “The alarm!? We have a visitor!” exclaims High Five, opening the gates by the docks. The Skylanders rush to see who has come, they see, a girl…

“Hiyeeee!” yells the sappy flaming haired Skylander, Torch. “Damn, it’s freaking Talk-A-Talk!” yells High Five. “Hey friends! It’s me, Torch! Aren’t we all happy, Hap-a-dap-happy!!!” screams Torch, with a cheesy smile. “Okay I have an idea!” says Blastermind. “What is it?” asks High Five, hoping it is a way to kill Torch. “We test her, if she passes we keep her, if she doesn’t we will murder the life out of her!!!” says Blastermind. “Let’s do it! I’ll call it the Torch Trials!” exclaims High Five. “So, what is this place?” asks Torch. “Hey, Torch… First we need to test you” says Wrecking Ball. “If you pass, you get to stay! If you don’t, we’ll murder you and use you as a trampoline” says Shroomboom. “Okay! No loss if I lose” says Torch. “Yup, no loss at all! Only a gain of a trampoline!” says Blastermind excited. “Oh yeah!” says Torch. “Okay, follow me! Let the Torch Trials begin!!!” says High Five, leading the way to the training camp…

“Okay Torch, welcome to the Skylander Island training camp” says High Five. “Cool! Fun Stuff!!!” screams Torch, in a squeaky girl-tone. “You will be put through ten tasks! Knowledge, Fighting and others…” explains High Five. “Twelve is a big number…” says Torch, confused. “After failing one task, we will kill you and turn your body into a firework that explodes into the word DERP!” giggles High Five, in a sort of serious voice. “Okay! Let the Torch Trials begin you freaking butt!” yells Wrecking Ball, pressing a button. “Enabling the Virtual Network” says a robotic voice from the speaker. Suddenly, the training camp appears to look like a half burnt city but is actually a detailed holographic dome. “This is the Torch Trials” says High Five, ready to lead the training.

“Torch Trials, Task One: Defeat the Flared Chompies!” exclaims High Five, as a bunch of zombified flaming chompies materialise from the ground. “EWW!!!” shrieks Torch, throwing lame horseshoes at the chompies. “Cruddy Crud Crud!!!” yells High Five. “She might actually beat them!” exclaims Shroomboom, thinking that he underestimating Torch. “Can we just kill her instead of trialing her?” asks Wrecking Ball, eager to hear a yes. “No! She might actually help the team if she passes the test!” replies Blastermind. “I want to kill her… Eat her…” says High Five, creepily. “High Five wants to eat her!?” exclaims Wrecking Ball, knowing the only one in Skylands that would probably eat a Skylander with a flaming head would be himself. “Jokes, about eating her, not KILLING THE FLIPPIN’ LIFE OUT OF THAT IDIOT!!!!” yells High Five, in an extremely serious tone. “I did it guys!!!” screams Torch. “Dammit” whispers Wrecking Ball…

“Okay, Task Two! Wrecking Ball will give you five questions! Answer them and pass, fail one and you die!!!” yells High Five, hoping to continue a death trend. “Question 1! Who is the worst leader in Skylands?” ask Wrecking Ball. “Slobber Tooth!” says Torch, being a know-it-all. “Correct! Question 2! Who has the smallest head out of the Skylanders?” asks Wrecking Ball. “Torch, AKA Me!” replies Torch. “Ugh, Correct! Question 3! Who was going to be the ‘bonus’ Eon’s Elite?” asks Wrecking Ball. “Broccoli Guy!” replies Torch. “Correct! Question 4! What is the name of the battle tactic given to all Skylanders by Eon, when they join?” asks Wrecking Ball. “The Radiation Cloud, from our butts! AKA Farting!” replies Torch, giggling. “Correct! Question 5! Can I eat you?” asks Wrecking Ball, with a grin of hope. “No!” replies Torch. “She passed Question 5, I give up” says Wrecking Ball, going to eat more of Gill Grunt.

“Damn! Dub-U-Bee (Wsmilie left! Let’s move on to task 3!” says High Five, leading Torch to a pool of water…

Authors Log
Torch has a small derpy mind
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#142 Posted: 22:29:45 27/03/2015
LOL! And it's posts, not poles. Unless you're making Skylander Soccer different on purpose.
#143 Posted: 22:31:11 27/03/2015 | Topic Creator
LOL! And it's posts, not poles. Unless you're making Skylander Soccer different on purpose.

By Pole, I meant a streetlight. Not the goal smilie
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#144 Posted: 22:38:26 27/03/2015 | Topic Creator

Chapter 26. The Torch Trials Pt.2

smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie...smilie

"Here we go Torch! Task Three!!! Swimming…” says High Five, knowing Torch is in the Fire Element. “Water? We don’t wanna kill her” says Shroomboom. “YES WE DO!!!!” yells High Five, seeking murder. “Okay, you’re going insane! She is annoying, but helpful!” exclaims Blastermind.
“NOOO!!! YOU FLIPPIN SMARTY” yells High Five, pushing Torch into the water. “Eeek!” yells Torch, trying to swim. “No! She will be useful!” yells Shroomboom, pulling Torch out of the water. “Yeah! Don’t underestimate the little red-head!” says Blastermind. “SHES A LITTLE DEAD-HEAD!” yells High Five, coming in with a sharp hand-crafted rock. “No! Don’t kill her!” exclaims Shroomboom, blocking High Fives path. “Okay… Let’s just say she passed trial three and move on to trial four” says High Five, trying to get a hold of his inner anger. “Good, but instead of trialing, let’s keep her” says Blastermind. “YOU ARE A DEFORMED HIPPO!!!” yells High Five, pushing Blastermind into the water and leading Torch to task four…

“Task Four! Walk over one kilometre flaming coals without your boots” says High Five, in a screeching tone. Torch grabs a balancing stick to hold in her hands and walks over the coal with ease. “Grrr… Task Five! Get Blastermind out of the water!” says High Five, knowing Torch won’t survive the water. But, unexpectedly Torch uses quick reflexes and grabs a plank of wood. Blastermind grabs onto the plank and escapes the pool of water making Torch pass the test.
“Nooo! Task Six! You need defeat this Virtual Cuckoo Clocker to pass!” says High Five, showing Torch to a Virtual Arena. “Bring it on!” exclaims Torch, as High Five uses the controls to summon the Cuckoo Clocker. With a quick reaction, Torch tosses a flaming horseshoe at the bird’s neck, choking and destroying the virtual bird. “Yes! The flippin’ NECK!!!!” exclaims Torch, proud of her achievement.

“Hey Guys!” says Wrecking Ball, coming to watch the show. “Hey Wrecking Ball! I’m worried, Torch made it to Task Seven” says High Five. “What? Oh Man! You better murder her ugly life!” yells Wrecking Ball, clear enough so everyone could hear. “Shut it Wrecking Ball!” whispers High Five. “High Five, let me do the next few tasks! I have some nice death ideas” says Wrecking Ball, with a dark evil grin. “Okay!” exclaims High Five, getting everyone’s attention, “Wrecking Ball is doing the next few tasks!!!”
“Okay Torch! Task Seven! You must aquabike over the river!” orders Wrecking Ball, hoping she would fail. Surprisingly, Torch speeds through the river and passes the task. Wrecking Ball gives a dark look at Torch and announces the next task, “TASK EIGHT!!! Dodge all Water Balloons thrown by me and High Five!” High Five runs up with a gigantic bucket of small blue water balloons and starts pelting Torch with the splashy goodness, but with a quick reaction, Torch grabs a big wooden wheel and uses it as a shield.

The water balloons slowly run out and Torch manages to complete the task. “Noo! Task 9!!! Stand in Frostfrest Mountain snow for five minutes without your boots!” exclaims Wrecking Ball, thinking she couldn’t handle the cold. Torch walks towards a large rusty metal bucket of snow and stuffs her bare feet in it. Time slowly decays as Torch manages to stay still in the bucket, with no facial expression. After five minutes she jumps out of the snowy bucket and does a victory dance for her achievement. “Oh man Torch! How could you survive that?” asks the impressed Blastermind. “My feet are so big, the nerves are deep on the inside!” exclaims Torch. “Big feet huh?” says High Five, ready to announce task ten, “Task ten! Walk on the tightrope over the pool!”

Torchs face looks worried as she climbs the ladder, as she reaches the top, she steps out onto the tightrope. Out of balance, Torch dashes over the tightrope and passes the trial. “NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” yells Wrecking Ball, tears dripping over his small grubby body. Blastermind, Torch and Shroomboom cheer on with a victory dance. “DIE!” yells a voice. Suddenly, High Five dashes to Torch with a sharp rock in his hand and presses it at the chest of Torch. Blood rushes through the hole in the flame-headed girl’s chest… High Five breathes heavily. Shroomboom and Blastermind cry, with tears wetting over the plain grass. Wrecking Ball giggles, hysterically.

Torch is dead…

Author's Log
Wanted to put this up as soon as I can, so I don't kill people with the Hype Fever smilie
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#145 Posted: 02:32:02 28/03/2015
That made me crack up laughing! Torch complete all the trials, but then smilie kills her anyway. LOL!
#146 Posted: 09:12:36 29/03/2015
Who murder torch? High! five!
---
PIKA
PIKA
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:17:42 31/03/2015 by PopFizzMagic
#147 Posted: 11:17:01 31/03/2015
Ten little trials that torch past, past them all and high five mad. Then he came with arock, no more torch, making high fuve mad!
---
PIKA
PIKA
#148 Posted: 11:24:21 31/03/2015
Kill the flipping shroomboom!
---
PIKA
PIKA
#149 Posted: 03:25:43 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Today, 1st of April in 2015
Is my last day on darkSpyro,
It has been a great journey as a Yellow Sparx
But, this is the end,
You have only today to talk to me and have fun with me,

Bye.

-Iganagor

Edit: APRIL FOOLS
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:38:34 01/04/2015 by Iganagor
#150 Posted: 03:47:28 01/04/2015
Bye Iganagor. smilie I was hoping you would be around to see the ultimate rise of my poetry forum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:47:39 01/04/2015 by 14056
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me