Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Digimon Tamers RP [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#51 Posted: 03:20:41 12/01/2015
"Nice to see another Digimon that isn't me also!" Dorumon said jumping off of Alpha's back "Naw I'm gonna race you!" Dorumon said running and skipping flapping his tiny wings. "Wait dorumon! We ha- oh come on!" He said chasing after his Digimon.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#52 Posted: 03:26:08 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Fang started running along, trying his best to keep up even with his short legs. "Man, when I eventually become a Garurumon, I'll be able to keep up!" he says, laughing.

"Don't worry, I'll run beside ya." Gabe said, rushing after him.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#53 Posted: 04:15:58 12/01/2015
Virtu slowed down for Fang, she liked him, but wouldn't admit it to anyone, even herself

I was running beside Gabe
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#54 Posted: 13:47:24 12/01/2015
"Well, you're lucky that school doesn't start for a day or two," I added. "Hopefully enough time to practice not doing stuff a stuffed animal wouldn't do."

"Why not go outside?" Bluestorm whimpered. "I want to have fun out there, not be stuck in here!"

"Good point," I replied. "It'll be the perfect time to practice."

"Nooooooooooooo!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#55 Posted: 20:23:36 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Almost... almost..." Fang said, trying his best to avoid realizing Virtu was slowing down to give him a chance.

"Come on, Fang, you can do it!" Gabe cheered to Gabumon, staying a few paces behind.
---
#56 Posted: 20:29:56 12/01/2015
Virtu saw Fang "Come on! You can do it!" She said

I stayed beside Gabe "Something's off, Virtu usually runs so fast I lose track of her" I said
---
#57 Posted: 21:47:22 12/01/2015
"Hey, is that someone else?" Bluestorm asked, hanging on my neck so hard, I had a hard time breathing.

"You tell me," I replied. "I don't even know if other Digimon exist."

"They do!" Bluestorm yelled, taking me by surprise. "And I think that's a Black Gabumon and a Gray Renamon!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#58 Posted: 08:55:41 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, I thought that Renamon could move in the blink of an eye... maybe she's letting us keep up with her?" Gabe pondered, not really picking up on her crush on Fang.
---
#59 Posted: 21:51:10 13/01/2015
"It seems like it" I said
---
#60 Posted: 07:34:05 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Fang was panting heavily as he ran, and he managed to push himself just fast enough to touch the base of the treehouse just a moment before Virtu.

"*Gasp* *Gasp* I'd like to... *Gasp* *Gasp* beat you in a fair race sometime *Gasp* *Gasp*...when I'm not so out of shape."
---
#61 Posted: 13:10:18 16/01/2015
"Wait for me!" Bluestorm yelled, forgetting that he was supposed to be a stuffed animal. "I want to play, too!" He ran off after the other Digimon.
---
#62 Posted: 13:25:23 16/01/2015
Virtu touched the tree "Woah... Nobody's ever been faster than me..." She said, acting winded as she hugged Fang "You did great" She said bef seeing Bluestorm "Who's that?"

I stopped running "Yeah... Nobody ever had you hold back either" I thought as I saw Bluestorm "What the...?"
---
#63 Posted: 15:47:39 16/01/2015
Alpha was far past the tree house looking for Dorumon. Panting while trying to yell out his digimon`s name. Dorumon kept on skipping down a river about a mile away from the tree house. Fish where swimming next to Dorumon. "Hi fishes! Mind I join you?" Dorumon said and he then walked into the river as the fishes then thought he was a threat as the fishes started to bit at Dorumon. "owwww! I just wanted to have fun!" as he then tried to walk out of the water as his body was heavy with the fishes latched on Dorumon. "mughhh fishes please..." Dorumon whined as he tried to pull off the fish. "Doru-moonnnn....." Alpha tried to shout as he was out of breath.
---
#64 Posted: 22:48:16 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
A figure resting in the branches a tree near the river awoke, as he heard the splashes and complaints of a nearby Dorumon. He sighed, and silently observed the two from afar.
---
#65 Posted: 23:13:28 16/01/2015
"My name's Bluestorm!" I cringed as Bluestorm showed no signs of hesitation. Didn't he know that not everyone was as friendly as I am? "My friend's over here! Let me show you!" I closed my eyes, preparing for the worst.
---
#66 Posted: 23:51:31 16/01/2015
"Hello" Virtu said "I'm Virtu"

"Hey, I'm Austin" I said
---
#67 Posted: 00:03:43 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"A Veemon? It's a pleasure to meet you, Bluestorm." Gabe said, holding out his hand to the Digimon.

Fang smiled at the newcomer, finally having caught his breath. "Veemon are usually happy-go-lucky, but they have a strong sense of justice. It's nice to meet you, I'm Fang, and my partner is Gabe."
---
#68 Posted: 01:13:12 17/01/2015
Dorumon tried to pull off the fish that where biting into him. "Mmhhhh...." He said feeling weak from the fish as Dorumon fell on the ground as he fainted from the fishes teeth where still sinking into Dorumon. "D-Doorrr...." Alpha kept on wheezing as he tried calling for his digimon.
---
#69 Posted: 01:22:29 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
A quick blur dashed past Dorumon's vision, followed by a flash of light. "Licht Nagel!" a fierce, yet noble voice called out, as the fish were knocked off of him.

A cloaked figure stood above him, fierce orange eyes visible under his hood. "It's a wonder that one like you was able to emerge, let alone last this long."
---
#70 Posted: 03:09:10 17/01/2015
"So, who's your tamer?" Virtu asked
---
#71 Posted: 13:51:45 17/01/2015
"Catherine!" Bluestorm yelled. "I'll show you where she is!"

I sighed and scrambled further up the tree house.
---
#72 Posted: 22:41:04 17/01/2015
Alpha took a minuet before he finally was able to yell for his digimon. "DORUMON!" Alpha kept on walking around to find his digimon, as Dorumon felt like his only friend and his pet.

Dorumon's bite marks started started to bleed as Dorumon cringed in pain. (do digimon bleed? Lol)
---
#73 Posted: 05:05:11 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The hooded stranger's ears twitched, hearing the calls of the tamer. He sighed, and picked up the Dorumon as gently as he could, to prevent further damage to the Digimon. "That boy, the one who's calling for you. He's a friend, right?" the stranger asked, in a deep, noble voice. "I'll take you to him, but nothing further than that." he said, as he started to walk towards the voice.
---
#74 Posted: 05:52:22 18/01/2015
"Ok buddy" I said as I followed him

Virtu was about to follow when she heard yelling, she ran towards the sound and saw Alpha
---
#75 Posted: 22:08:40 18/01/2015
"I guess thats-s.... K...." Dorumon said hardly awake from the pain.
---
#76 Posted: 23:06:58 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
After about a minute, a white-cloaked figure dropped from the treetops in front of Alpha, holding the Dorumon gently in his clawed hands. "Worry not, your friend is here." the figure calmly said.
---
#77 Posted: 00:03:50 19/01/2015
Virtu walked up to the figure "Who are you?" She asked
---
#78 Posted: 00:13:32 19/01/2015
Alpha rushed over to Dorumon and picked him up. Judging by the way the stranger wearing a cloak talked to him he just decide that to give him a little "hmp!" Alpha then ran trying to find the other two trying to help his Digimon bleeding in his arms.
---
#79 Posted: 00:23:24 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The stranger turned around, and started walking away. "My name is of no consequence to you two, even one who wields a great artifact like yourself. I suggest you use it to heal your friend."
---
#80 Posted: 00:37:17 19/01/2015
"Artifact?" Virtu asked
---
#81 Posted: 07:35:18 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes, I can sense you are linked to one as well, young Renamon." he says, before suddenly jumping back into the treetops, quickly vanishing into the canopy.
---
#82 Posted: 14:55:12 19/01/2015
"What…was that?" Bluestorm asked, hiding behind a tree.
---
#83 Posted: 15:37:46 19/01/2015
"Ok, is he ok?" Virtu asked Alpha
---
#84 Posted: 20:20:37 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Fang rushed up to where Virtu and Alpha were, worried about the idea of a kid wandering the woods on their own. Fang looked at the Dorumon, an expression of shock on his face, as he looked at the injured 'mon. "What happened!?" he asked, worried about what would do that to an innocent Digimon.
---
#85 Posted: 00:45:11 21/01/2015
Alpha looked at the 2 other Digimon looking at him, as his shirt became blood stained. "Do you think him bleeding is OK?! And I just found him with some wired hooded thing! Handed him to me said something about not worrying and help?" He said trying to recall what the hooded stranger said
---
#86 Posted: 01:17:33 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Fang's face lit up as he realized something that could help. "Hey, when I first came to the digital world, Gabe was able to use his Digivice to help fix me up... it might just work on him!"
---
#87 Posted: 03:00:18 21/01/2015
"Oh no! We need to get my tamer Austin, he has something that can heal him" Virtu said as I walked up

"Give him to me, I'll use a potion to heal him" I said as I pulled out my digivice and a potion card from pokemon tcg, I inserted the card and pointed my digivice at the Dorumon, completely healing him "There you go buddy"
---
#88 Posted: 23:25:32 22/01/2015
Dorumon then rolled out of Alpha's hands. "Ugh still stings... But at least it doesn't hurt as much..." He said as Dorumon then stood up straight. "Umm what am I going to do about my blood stained cloths?" Alpha asked as his cloths where still wet with Dorumon's blood.
---
#89 Posted: 00:20:57 23/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Gabe ran up shortly afterward, looking at Alpha's bloodstained clothes. "Okay... what the heck happened? Are you okay, kid? You shouldn't have gone off into the woods on your own!" he said, trying to see where Alpha was hurt.
---
#90 Posted: 00:50:34 23/01/2015
"Gabe, he's just covered in his Dorumon's blood" I said

Virtu hugged Duromon "I'm Virtu, what's your name?" She asked
---
#91 Posted: 01:35:54 23/01/2015
Alpha then dropped his arms to his side as he rolled his eyes. "Yesss.... I'm fine just a little accident...." He said with a bit of annoyance.

"I really don't have a name other then Dorumon, but my best friend Alpha calls me a clueless doof sometimes and then he gives me a banana or head rubs!" Dorumon said as he stretched his tiny wings trying to get over the stingy pain.
---
#92 Posted: 01:47:16 29/01/2015
Bumperonie
---
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#93 Posted: 22:26:05 04/06/2015
Occ: Hey is this RP still active?
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#94 Posted: 22:37:16 04/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: It kinda fell apart, but we could try rebooting it if you'd like.
---
#95 Posted: 22:51:30 04/06/2015
Name: Jason
Personality: Relax, Loyal, Brave, Strong, Suborn, and Strong willed
Alignment: Good
Elemental Affiliation: Fire (I guess I don't know
Description:He is 5'8 tall, he wears a red unbutton shirt under it with a white t-shirt and blue jean pants. His hair is muddy brown and his eyes are emerald shade of green
Background:When Jason was a boy a Mega level digimon wipe out his home. He was the sole survivor thanks to the secert orangization known as the Digimon Warriors. When Jason had his second encounter with a digimon it was with his partner. Agumon, that is when he join up with the Digimon Warriors to help protect the world from evil digimon.
Digivice I/A: Looks like a a thicker Ipod that is crimson in color.
Modify Cards I/A: He uses Data chips (which I base it off the Modify Cards but I never play the Digimon TCG) Evolution, Advance Evolution, Golden evolution, Soul Burst. (and if I have to) Sniper (which increases accuracy,) Reload (gives him more energy to attack) and Power (self explaintorary) (the last three will be used on his Ultimate form Rizegreymon)

Occ: AHHH I forgot about the digimon character sheet!!

Nickname: Agumon
Species: Agumon
Personality: Hungry, loyal, protective
Tamer I/A: Jason
Type Vaccine
Description:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocooki...=20120623151238
Digivolution Line: Agumon, Geogreymon, RizeGreymon, Shinegreymon, Shinegreymon (Burst Mode)
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:55:47 04/06/2015 by Sky the Dragon
#96 Posted: 13:02:56 06/06/2015
"Well, nice to meet you Dorumon" Virtu said

"Ok, lets go back to the treehouse" I said
---
#97 Posted: 13:18:49 06/06/2015 | Topic Creator
((Sorry, but I think I'm going to decline the whole 'secret organization' part of the backstory, since Digimon have only been showing up in the 'real world' for the past couple weeks.))
---
#98 Posted: 13:29:39 06/06/2015
Occ: Alright I can still keep the part about Jason's first encounter with a Mega Level Digimon when he was a little kid in right?
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#99 Posted: 16:14:51 04/10/2015
Mind if I join?

Tamer Character sheet:
Name: Draco Dragoblade
Personality: dark, mysterious, nocturnal(both figuratively and literally), Athletic when it comes to training physically mentally and with his elements, above average intelligence, kind and caring in spite of the tough serious exterior, solitary,
Alignment: Chaotic/Lawful/Neutral/Evil
Elemental Affiliation:Fire
Description: 6 feet tall, muscular but scrawny build, pitch black spiked hair with one white lock hanging over his brow, clean shaven, outfit: similar to Goku's gear but instead of orange its a blackish purple and instead of blue its blood red and the wrist bands a longer reaching just below the elbow and the shoes are designed to look like dragon feet and wears a dark cloak that has the bottom like batman's cape and a hood that has a similar design at the opening hiding his face in darkness. slightly above average intelligence, kind and caring in spite of the tough serious exterior
Personality: dark, mysterious, nocturnal(both figuratively and literally), Athletic
Background: Unknown
Digivice I/A: Black
Modify Cards I/A: Aero Wings, Speed, Fira Flames, Power, Grizzly Claws, Gao Gloves, Kuwaga Blade, Missi Cannons, Burai Blades, Metal Missiles, Chaos Hook, Chirin Horn, Commandra Gun, Digivolultion.

Digimon Character Sheet:
Nickname I/A: X
Species: BlackAgumon
Personality: Obedient, willing to please his Tamer (like Renamon with Rika)
Tamer I/A: Shade Dragoblade
Type (Data, Virus, Vaccine): Virus
Description: http://wikimon.net/File:Agumon_black.jpg
Digivolution Line: http://s22.postimg.org/6gon0o1...lution_line.png
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:34:42 10/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#100 Posted: 15:26:41 09/10/2015
OOC: Wolfgang are you there?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me