Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
NITRO Head Rush [CLOSED]
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#51 Posted: 14:09:43 23/02/2015
I went into the Target across town, yesterday, and they had several out. I'm almost in the belief, though, that they just didn't put them out until then.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#52 Posted: 16:55:43 23/02/2015
Actually I've been a bit surprised about Nitro. Most of the stores around me still have at least 3-4 still on the shelves. I can't imagine there were many packaged in the boxes, and considering that Target doesn't restock their exclusives, this is kind of the end of the line.

Are people not buying them? What about in other people's stores...you guys seeing any still on the shelves?
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
PurpleSnurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#53 Posted: 17:05:46 23/02/2015
My local target has had at least 2 re stocks of this figure.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#54 Posted: 17:22:57 23/02/2015
Quote: spyroflame0487
Actually I've been a bit surprised about Nitro. Most of the stores around me still have at least 3-4 still on the shelves. I can't imagine there were many packaged in the boxes, and considering that Target doesn't restock their exclusives, this is kind of the end of the line.

Are people not buying them? What about in other people's stores...you guys seeing any still on the shelves?

The Skylanders rage has passed. They are stocking in ample levels (for the most part) of new stuff. Scalpers aren't seeing the profits of old and have moved on to Amiibos. While that doesn't mean you can exactly what you want all the time or that things aren't selling, it just means that it isn't unreasonable to find figures anymore like back in the Giants/SSA era.
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#55 Posted: 18:06:29 23/02/2015
Quote: spyroflame0487

Not surprising at all...all the Nitro figures from the Swap Force and Trap Team era have been around for at least a few months following release for those looking for them. I sense burnout as there are less people collecting Skylanders overall and lots of people who don't care to double dip on a store variant after getting the original figure. Besides, Head Rush and Bushwack aren't exactly the most appealing characters to get a variant. By far, the biggest priority of fans of the franchise in the Trap Team era has been to get the Kaos trap and play as Kaos...not to get the minis, Eon's Elites, Legendaries, or Nitro variants.
Friendzie Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#56 Posted: 20:42:37 12/03/2015
I finally caved and got a Nitro Head Rush, but only because someone accidentally bought me a Skylander I already had from Target. I went to return it, and Nitro Head Rush was the only thing I could think to exchange it for that I didn't have. So now I can enjoy having one of them yodeling and one of them stomping. Assuming I ever play as Head Rush.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me