Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
A Fallen World [Digimon RP] [OPEN] [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#51 Posted: 19:45:54 11/10/2015
Occ: Guys please slow down

Jason came into viewing of the three digimon and tamers, "Well this is awkward..." he mutter to himself as Agumon came to his side. Trying to see which digimon is aggressive or not.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#52 Posted: 21:13:02 11/10/2015
Rayden punched Draco in the face, but Togemon pulled him back.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#53 Posted: 21:53:10 11/10/2015
Draco recovers from the punch and looks at Rayden "Ok that does it." but X held him back and said "don't" Draco looks at him and says "he disrespected us X I can't allow that and your the one who said that we should always stand up for yourself. you thought me how to stand up for myself and that sometimes you fight for your respect. and besides if i let him win then we will never get our payback for what BlackOmnimon did. He murdered my brother and Fang. If we let ourselves get pushed around by people like him then we will never get anywhere." X sees what he means and say "all right. sorry Togemon but your tamer asked for a fight so he's gonna get one." Draco pulls out a blue card "ready X?" "ready" X reply's. Draco swipes the card through his digivice and says "digimodify! DIGIVALUTION ACTIVATE!" X says "BlackAgumon warp digivolve to..... BlackWarGreymon!" "Now one more time digimodify Kuwaga Blade activate!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#54 Posted: 21:55:37 11/10/2015
"So is this suppose to intimidate me?" Rayden asked.
---
#55 Posted: 22:01:28 11/10/2015
Draco smiles and says "X sick'um" The BlackWarGraymon vanishes then appears and slashes Togemon with extreme speed with the Kuwaga Blade until it was forced to return to its Palmon stage.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#56 Posted: 22:03:11 11/10/2015
Togemon started turning back to it's old stage, but turned back to Togemon.

"Me and my dad moded him with our own tech we made that makes it to where he cannot not go back to hsi old stage." Rayden said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:08:34 11/10/2015 by PwnageFTW
#57 Posted: 22:06:54 11/10/2015
OOC: HEY THAT'S GODMODDING!!!
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#58 Posted: 22:08:09 11/10/2015
Ooc: No it's technically not. It could break.
---
#59 Posted: 22:13:46 11/10/2015
OOC: ok then

X looks at the Togemon and says "how pathetic." He prepares an attack "it's time I ended this. Terra Destroyer!" and he throws the attack at Togemon not holding back knowing that no mod can withstand the power of the attack.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#60 Posted: 22:16:32 11/10/2015
Occ: Guys I don't think you can Mega evolve now in the rules didn't Spyro-Gamer that we can't Mega evolve at the beginning of the RP
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#61 Posted: 22:19:10 11/10/2015
OOC: actually no S-G never said that at all.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#62 Posted: 22:51:16 11/10/2015
Togemon deflected the attack, hitting Rayden. He then fell to the ground, not knowing if he was dead or not. "You're going to pay for that..." Togemon growled. He leaped onto X and poked him with his spikes and punched him.
---
#63 Posted: 23:01:08 11/10/2015
X looks at Togemon and says "your attacks do nothing Togemon. now get off. Black Tornado!" which sends Togemon flying after delivering heavy damage to Togemon.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#64 Posted: 23:02:56 11/10/2015
"You shouldn't have done that," Togemon said, getting up. He kicked X high up in the air, right into Draco's face.

Rayden tried to get up, but fell down.
---
#65 Posted: 23:07:23 11/10/2015
"get off" Draco says with a muffled voice with his partner landing on top of him. X gets up and says "say good bye" he then charges Togemon and attacks at point blank range with "Terra Destroyer!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#66 Posted: 23:10:29 11/10/2015
Togemon jumped above X as he landed behind him. He charged into a tree.

Rayden got up behind Draco and pinned him down.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:27:35 11/10/2015 by PwnageFTW
#67 Posted: 23:25:54 11/10/2015
ooc: their in a forest area in a park. were would their be a wall?

Draco feeling at full strength and being generally stronger then Rayden manages to over power him and reverse the pin and starts punching him in the face a lot.

X turns around to face Togemon and shouts "Dragon Fire!" and unleashes a powerful fire attack engulfing Togemon in a sea of fire.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#68 Posted: 23:27:15 11/10/2015
Ooc: I meant to say tree sorry I wasn't thinking.
---
#69 Posted: 23:29:56 11/10/2015
Rayden managed to kick Draco off, he got up and started stepping on his head.

Togemon let the sea of fire wash over him, he had been burnt, but he still stood, not giving up.
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7301
#70 Posted: 00:14:02 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Guys, okay, seriously, slow down.
Your digimon can only evolve into their second stage for now. Once everyone gets into the digimon world (because that's where we're going soon, if you guys read the plot), then they can evolve once everyone gets into larger battles with stronger digimon. Getting your digimon to evolve for the one fight right now isn't really needed.

-

Megan and Veemon had slipped away, not wanting to get involved into the fight. "I swear all the other digimon tamers we've meet or seen are crazy," Megan muttered, her arms crossed.
"Let's forget about them and go relax like we planned." Veemon said. "I think we should go to where the playground and the fountain are, here in this foresty area."
Megan slowly unfolded her arms and nodded. "Alright." She smiled softly down at Veemon.
Veemon smiled back.
#71 Posted: 00:18:11 12/10/2015
Ooc: Sorry, I'm a fast rper. I'll try to slow down.

Togemon attacked X.

Rayden got on his knee, looking at Draco, "Not so strong with your digimon helping you, huh?" He asked.
---
#72 Posted: 00:36:54 12/10/2015
ooc: just keeping pace with Pwnage.

Draco smiled and said "I could say the same to you" as Draco still stood on his own two feet unlike Rayden. He turns to X and says "Okay X that's enough now. besides we've made our point." X looks at him and nods in agreement and returns to his BlackAgumon stage feeling a bit drained. X turns to Togemon and says "you're not half bad Togemon" then feeling exaution kick in he returns to the digivice. Draco turns to Rayden puts his hand out and says "no hard feelings?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#73 Posted: 00:38:49 12/10/2015
"'No hard feelings?' Are you kidding me?" Rayden asked.
---
#74 Posted: 01:41:13 12/10/2015
"well your not that half bad. and you attacked me first. so look lets just call a truce and try to get along. besides you have to admit you were being a bit rude dude." Draco says to Rayden still holding his hand out to him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#75 Posted: 01:42:34 12/10/2015
"Fine." Rayden said.
---
#76 Posted: 09:10:18 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Megan and Veemon reached the park in the forest with the fountain. Veemon took Megan's hand and lead her over the swings, knowing she liked to swing, and so did he. The digimon and his tamer sat on the swings and began to swing calming, just enjoying the sunshine and the breeze.
"You know there's probably going to be a problem in the digimon world that we will have to solve in a couple of days. So we should try to relax as much as possible until then." Veemon said.
Megan nodded.

-

"MaloMyotismon, should we take this next batch into the chamber?" A black Gabumon asked.
"Yes, yes." The demon lord digimon replied.
The black Gabumon nodded at the large digimon on a throne at the back of the cave and began pulling at a chain. About 20 innocent digimon were connected to this chain, and they were being taken to the chamber where the newly discovered power, called 'Blazing Shadow' was, to be transformed into 'dark digimon' and join MaloMyotismon's dark digimon army.
"MaloMyotismon?"
The demon lord digimon looked down at another Black Gabumon, sitting by the steps that led up to his throne. "Which world will you be taking over?"
"Well, there's only two worlds we know of, don't we?" MaloMyotismon sighed and looked up. "I think we'll take over the digimon world first, and if we're strong enough to do so, then we'll go and take over the human world too." He started laughing. "It's only a matter of time before I have the largest army in the digimon world, and then this world will be mine!"
#77 Posted: 22:42:57 12/10/2015
Draco helps Rayden up and says "It was nice meeting you Rayden." He then pulls out his digivice and says "X any other signs of trouble?" "No" was X's reply "but I think we should talk to that girl with the Veemon. she might know were BlackOmnimon is and if not well can't hurt to try to make some friends." X suggested. "Okay X. It's better then nothing." after putting away the digivice Draco starts heading the direction she went to try to catch up with her.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#78 Posted: 00:17:51 13/10/2015
"'Nice to meet you? Oh yea, it was REAL nice." He said.
---
#79 Posted: 00:24:12 13/10/2015
ooc: is Rayden sarcastic much? asked rhetorically.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#80 Posted: 00:25:41 13/10/2015
Ooc: just for now
---
#81 Posted: 00:38:01 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Megan and Veemon kept swinging on the swings, just listening to the sound of the fountain and the leaves rustling in the breeze in the trees around them.
#82 Posted: 00:39:55 13/10/2015
"Are you okay?" Togemon asked Rayden as he walked over to him, "Yea I'm fine." He replied. "I say we get revenge on them," Togemon said.
---
#83 Posted: 02:26:13 13/10/2015
once Draco reaches the fountain he saw Megan and Veemon. He goes up to them and says "hello again."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#84 Posted: 06:07:54 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Megan saw Draco approach, but she kept swinging. "Hi."
#85 Posted: 14:29:21 13/10/2015
"look I wanna say sorry again for attacking you earlier. Oh and I didn't get the chance to properly introduce myself. I'm Draco, Draco Dragoblade and you've meet my partner X" said Draco.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#86 Posted: 00:21:04 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"I guess it's alright." Megan said, still swinging. "I'm Megan. And this..." she gestured to Veemon on the swing beside her, "...is my digimon partner, Veemon."
#87 Posted: 01:14:23 14/10/2015
Draco smiles and says "nice to meet you both. Oh by the way have ether of you seen or heard about a mega level in the area?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#88 Posted: 01:29:28 14/10/2015
Rayden walked pass the swing set Megan and Veemon sat on.
---
#89 Posted: 02:32:32 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Megan noticed a boy walking past the park in the corner of her eye, but thought nothing of it. "Nice to meet you too," she replied to Draco, still swinging. "And no, I haven't seen or heard about a mega level in the city. Veemon and I mostly help out in the digimon world anyway."
#90 Posted: 02:36:40 14/10/2015
Rayden started walking towards Megan, realizing when be was attacked he never met her. The Rayden started walking to her, but stopped when he saw Draco.
---
#91 Posted: 02:43:57 14/10/2015
Draco pulls out his didivice "well X this place is a dead end as well" "well It has been a while since we've been in Digiworld so he may be hiding their." X suggested. "Good point X. Until we can go back though we might as well relax." "tha-wait, you relax? when have you ever done that?" X said. Draco ignores his comment and puts the digivice away and asks "mind if I join you?" referring to the empty extra swing.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#92 Posted: 02:46:12 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sure." Megan nodded at the two swings on the other side of her, as it was a four swing swingset.
#93 Posted: 03:01:25 14/10/2015
Draco gets on the swing and starts to swing with her. that is until X started to complain "HEY WHAT ABOUT ME" so Draco stops swinging and pulls out his digivice holds it out and says "digitize BlackAgumon" and X comes out and gets on the last swing and starts to swing with them.

while they were swinging Draco stops swinging and reaches in his pocket and pulls out a BlackGarurumon fang.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:33:33 15/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#94 Posted: 01:37:24 16/10/2015
ooc: uh guys?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#95 Posted: 02:44:34 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm waiting for PwnageFTW to post.
#96 Posted: 10:38:01 16/10/2015
Ooc: Oh sorry

Rayden went back home with Togemon.
---
#97 Posted: 03:05:01 17/10/2015
as Draco holds the fang he begins to cry as horrible memories come flooding back to him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me