Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
A Fallen World [Digimon RP] [OPEN] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7301
#1 Posted: 00:23:20 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
PLOT
A few years ago, MaloMyotismon, a Demon Lord Digimon, found a new power, called 'Blazing Shadow'. With the help of other evil Digimon, he has used this power to capture hundreds of innocent Digimon in the Digi World, turning them into 'Dark Digimon' and creating an army.
You and your digimon partner have known each other for a few years now, going on small quests in the Digital World to resolve problems. But now you and your digimon have heard of this problem, and decide to venture into the Digital World once again to protect innocent Digimon from being transformed into evil versions of themselves and to stop MaloMyotismon from destroying the Digital World.

-:-

RULES

• I am the GM.
  • No godmodding
  • No scriptwriting - use proper grammer
  • Battling & romance is allowed (keep it pg-13)

Sample character sheet

Name:
Personality:
History:
Appearance: [small picture or description] [remember to give credit to original artist]
Digimon Partner: [original characters only - no fan digimon]
Digimon Gender: [female, male, unknown]
Digimon Apperance: [small picture or description] [remember to give credit to original artist]
Other: [Optional]

S-G's characters

Name: Megan
Personality: Megan is a kind, loyal, caring girl. She's a chatterbox, once she becomes friends with someone, and she has a good sense of humour. She likes making friends and tries to help them whenever she can.
History: She was in the park one day and suddenly fell into a portal which led to the Digital World. She met Veemon shortly after, and he helped her find her way back to the human world. After a few battles, they found an entrance to the human world, Veemon came with her and has stayed with her ever since.
Appearance: [credit to original artist]
[User Posted Image]
Digimon Partner: Veemon
Digimon Gender: Male
Digimon Apperance: [credit to original artist]
[User Posted Image]
Other: Megan and Veemon are best friends.

THIS RP IS NOW OPEN.

ENJOY.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:59:06 11/10/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2 Posted: 04:28:51 18/12/2014
Name: Austin
Personality: Kind, believes everyone has a good side
History: He was walking through town one day when a portal to the Digital World opened above him and Gulimon fell out on top of him, they've been friends ever since
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyed boy wearing a blue shirt, black sweatpants, and sneakers
Digimon Partner: Gulimon
Digimon Appearance: He's a red, dinosaur-like digimon
Other: Austin considers Gulimon his pet, but knows he can fend for himself, so he doesn't treat him like a pet
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#3 Posted: 04:43:38 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#4 Posted: 22:37:48 04/06/2015
Name: Jason
Personality: Relax, Loyal, Brave, Strong, Suborn, and Strong willed
History: When Jason was a boy a Mega level digimon wipe out his home. He was the sole survivor thanks to the secert orangization known as the Digimon Warriors. When Jason had his second encounter with a digimon it was with his partner. Agumon, that is when he join up with the Digimon Warriors to help protect the world from evil digimon.
Appearance: He is 5'8 tall, he wears a red unbutton shirt under it with a white t-shirt and blue jean pants. His hair is muddy brown and his eyes are emerald shade of green
Digimon Partner: Agumon
Digimon Apperance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocooki...=20120623151238 (Credit to who ever made Digimon)
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:46:05 04/06/2015 by Sky the Dragon
#5 Posted: 23:21:06 04/06/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: This has been dead for ages, but, alright, accepted.
#6 Posted: 23:25:52 04/06/2015
Occ: Yeah not many pokemon wants to RP Digimon up here for some reason :/
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#7 Posted: 18:05:08 08/10/2015
OOC: I don't care what pokemon people want I'm a pokemon fan and digimon fan. So mind if I join? I will get the character sheet up soon I can. I just need to finish up some details.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:01:11 08/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#8 Posted: 21:45:19 08/10/2015
I might join, if this is still open.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#9 Posted: 22:27:30 08/10/2015
Name: Draco
Personality:dark, mysterious, nocturnal(both figuratively and literally), Athletic
History: Unknown
Appearance: 6 feet tall, muscular but scrawny build, pitch black spiked hair with one white lock hanging over his brow, clean shaven, outfit: similar to Goku's gear but instead of orange its a blackish purple and instead of blue its blood red and the wrist bands a longer reaching just below the elbow and the shoes are designed to look like dragon feet and wears a dark cloak that has the bottom like batman's cape and a hood that has a similar design at the opening hiding his face in darkness. slightly above average intelligence, kind and caring in spite of the tough serious exterior
Digimon Partner: BlackAgumon nickname X
Digimon Gender: male
Digimon Apperance: File:Agumon black.jpg
Other: able to use Modify Cards. Modify Cards I/A: Aero Wings, Speed, Fira Flames, Power, Grizzly Claws, Gao Gloves, Kuwaga Blade, Missi Cannons, Burai Blades, Metal Missiles, Chaos Hook, Chirin Horn, Commandra Gun, Digivolultion, Gulimon's Pyro sphere.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#10 Posted: 01:08:21 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, it was dead, since no one had posted on it since June, but we can revive it if you guys really want.
Accepted ShadeTheDragon.
#11 Posted: 01:30:24 09/10/2015
OOC: Thank you.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#12 Posted: 03:05:16 09/10/2015
Occ: Yeah

(P.S: in my last reply when I said Pokemon I meant People I don't know why I said Pokemon lol maybe because I was Rping in tons of Pokemon RPs at the time who knows lol)
---
#13 Posted: 15:23:52 09/10/2015
OOC: It's ok Sky. now lets have some fun.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#14 Posted: 00:55:44 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I was going to wait to see if PwnageFTW would join, but we could start now if that's what you guys want.
#15 Posted: 03:01:19 10/10/2015
OOC: hey you created it so it is only appropriate if you start the story. I consider it a show of respect.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#16 Posted: 03:12:48 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: The topic creator/GM (me) usually starts the roleplay anyway.
I'll start now, and PwnageFTW can join in if he wants to.

It was a clear sunny day in the outskirts of the city.
Megan was laying on her bed in her bedroom, her eyes closed, breathing in the fresh air which was coming through the open door of her bedroom balcony. Veemon was sitting on the floor, leaning back against the bed, also resting.
"It's been good to relax for the past few days," Megan said, opening her eyes and rolling over to lay on her side, her back to the wall.
Veemon opened his eyes and turned his head, looking at Megan. "Yeah." He nodded and then looked outside. "It's a really nice day. Should we go to the park a few blocks away? It'd probably be nicer to sit outside."
"Yeah, you're probably right." Megan sat up. "You'd have to go in your digivice until we got there though"
Veemon sighed. "Yeah, I know. I can handle it, though."
"I can put you in it just before we leave." Megan told him, going to her closet and picking out some different clothes to put on.
Veemon nodded. "Okay."
#17 Posted: 04:02:57 10/10/2015
As Draco arrives at the city he pulls out his Digivice and says "were here X. are you ready to get to work?" from the digivice a voice says "ready. however I'm not detecting anything yet so we should relax." and as it spoke a Black Agumon appeared on the screen. Draco smiles and says "ok were would you like to go?" the Agumon thinks for a minute and says "well there is a park not to far from here, so how about their?" "alright lets go. oh and X." "yes?" X reply's. "try not to get too carried away again." The digimon smiles and reply's "no promises." then the screen goes dark. "well time to get going." Draco says walking off towards the park unaware of who he is about to meet.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#18 Posted: 04:41:57 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Megan and Veemon walked out of Megan's house and stopped behind the gate.
"Alright Veemon, are you ready?" Megan asked.
Veemon nodded.
Megan held out her digivice towards Veemon. His body transformed into blue pixels and they flew into the digivice. A few moments later, he appeared the screen.
"I'll try get to the park as quickly as I can." Megan told him.
"Thanks." Veemon nodded and the screen turned back.
Megan placed her digivice in a zipped pocket on her shorts, zipped it up, and exited her property. About 10 minutes later, she arrived at the gate of the park. She was about to grab her digvice when she stopped. "Maybe I should wait until I get further into the forest part of the park before I let Veemon out," she murmured. She nodded to herself and walked further into the park, heading to the forest part.
#19 Posted: 13:10:42 10/10/2015
Not long after Megan arrived did Draco arrive. "well were here." said Draco. an alarm went off on his didivice. he grabs it "what is it X?" "I'm detecting another digimons signature. It's faint but it's there." Draco smiles and says "well time to get to work." and he heads off towards the forest part of the park were the signature is being detected.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#20 Posted: 14:25:07 10/10/2015
Ooc: Yea I'm gonna join soon, just gonna make a character...

Name: Rayden DuBois
Personality: Nice, caring
History: Rayden was sleeping one night when a portal to the digital world opened up above him and sucked him in. He woke up to see the digimon Togemon taking care of him. They have been friends since then.
Appearance: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net....com-724035.jpg
Digimon Partner: Togemon
Digimon Apperance: [User Posted Image]
Other: None
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:44:00 10/10/2015 by PwnageFTW
#21 Posted: 00:02:38 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Isn't Togemon the second evolution stage of Palmon?
I guess it doesn't really matter. Accepted.

Megan wandered through the park, heading into the forestry part. She soon stopped beside a bench and decided to let Veemon out. As she pulled her digivice out of her pocket, the screen was on.
"What's wrong Veemon?" Megan asked, holding up her digivice.
"I can detect a digimon signature," Veemon replied.
"A digimon signature? Does that mean there's a portal open nearby?" Megan asked.
"No, it means there's another digimon around. I don't think there's any portals." Veemon said.
"Should I let you out?"
"No, not yet. I just want to try and see if I can tell what digimon the signature is coming from." Veemon looked at Megan. "Just keep an eye out for any digimon and if you see one, let me out."
Megan nodded. "Okay." She sat down on the bench and slowly looked around.
#22 Posted: 00:18:41 11/10/2015
As Draco got closer to the forest area he noticed that X didn't report on whether if the signature has moved yet or not. he pulls out his digivice and the screen turns on "X you haven't reported about the location of the signature yet it isn't like you what gives?" Draco asks and X responds by saying "sorry the signature hasn't moved yet but we are getting close but the signature seems.... familiar. but I can't explain why. I think you should let me out just to be on the safe side." Draco smiles and says "okay let me just get my modify cards out" after he pulls out a few cards he holds out his digivice and says "digitize! Black Agumon!" blue pixels came out of the digivice and transformed into a Black Agumon. "okay X. lets get moving." Draco says to his Black Agumon. X looks at him and says "agreed." then the duo begin to walk on in search of their target.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#23 Posted: 00:36:09 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Megan!"
Megan looked down at her digivice. "Yeah, Veemon?"
"The signature is coming closer to us." Veemon replied. "It seems pretty strong. Can you let me out? I want to protect you before it reaches us."
Megan nodded, and held out her digivice. "Digitize, Veemon!"
Blue pixels out of the digivice and transformed into Veemon. He took a moment to become adjusted to the outside world again and then jumped up onto the bench next to Megan, looking around the clearing they were in.
#24 Posted: 00:43:58 11/10/2015
X becomes more alert "I've found the sorce. Over their at the bench." Draco looks at the direction that the Black Agumon was pointing. "A Veemon! and it looks like it has a hostage. time to get to work!" He pulls a modify card out and swips it through his digivice "digimodify! Guliomon's Pyro Sphere activate!" X readys the attack and shouts "Pyro Sphere!" and fires a blazing fire ball at the Veemon.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#25 Posted: 01:00:56 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Megan saw two figures enter the clearing, and one was a digimon, which was Black Agumon, and it immediately fired an attack at them.
Veemon immediately saw the attack and grabbed Megan, diving into a bush behind them, just as the fire ball hit the bench, turning it into a blazing pile of wood.
"What are you doing?!" Megan yelled, poking her head over the bush. "Why are you attacking us? What did we do to you?"
#26 Posted: 01:24:30 11/10/2015
He punches the Black Agumon in the head and yells "what did I tell you about hostage situations? Try to control the attack so you don't blow up the hostage!" X looks at him and says "well sooorrry. but last I checked it was you who you used the high powered modify card!" Draco replys "Oh! So it's my Fault!" X reply's "yes it is" Draco sighs and say "well lets get back to work" "Okay" was X's reply. as they did not even hear Megan as they argued. He aims and shouts "Pepper Breath" and fires at the Veemon again.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#27 Posted: 02:37:19 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Veemon, who had moved in front of the bush to protect Megan, jumped out of the way just in time, but the tip of his tail got scorched by the fire attack.
"Stop attacking Veemon!" Megan shouted from behind the bush, wondering why another digimon tamer and his digimon were attacking them.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:38:18 11/10/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#28 Posted: 02:46:24 11/10/2015
"gah! no wonder the signature felt familiar. were fighting another tamer!" Draco looks at him in shock "what? and your telling me this now because?" "because i'm just now detecting a signature from the girl." X reply's. "ok that does it back to the digivice you go." said draco as he holds his digivice out and his Black Agumon returns to it. He puts the digivice away and approches slowly with his hands raised and says "hey sorry about that. my partner messed up with giving me some important info don't worry though I come in peace."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#29 Posted: 02:57:38 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Megan slowly stood up and walked out from behind the bush. Veemon immediately walked over and stood beside her protectively, growling softly.
"Veemon, it's okay." Megan murmured, placing a hand on one of his ears. She looked up at Draco. "Your partner should double check his information next time. Did he think we were enemies?"
#30 Posted: 03:07:08 11/10/2015
"kind of. We were sent here no a mission and he thought that you guys were the target," said Draco. He pulls out his digivice and says to it "Okay X you can come out if you behave yourself. got it?" "yes sir" X said sadly. Draco holds out his digivice and says "digitize Black Agumon." After when he comes out he bows his head and says "please forgive me. It was my mistake. I should have known that the familiar signature was another tamer."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#31 Posted: 03:12:44 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"I guess your apology is accepted." Veemon grumbled, not happy about being attacked.
"A mission? Is there a digimon in the city somewhere?" Megan asked.
#32 Posted: 03:14:30 11/10/2015
Draco looks at her and says "sorry but that's classified information."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#33 Posted: 03:49:44 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Not allowed to tell other digimon tamers, huh?" Megan raised her eyebrows and then shrugged. "Meh. I don't do missions anyway. Veemon and I just take care of problems in the digimon world, and rarely here in the human world. Plus we've been relaxing for a few days."
#34 Posted: 06:02:01 11/10/2015
Jason race along in the park as his digivice showing two strong digital singles nearby. His partner was Agumon was racing along by his side. "Where could they be..." Jason said as he tries to find what appears to be two wild Digimon.
---
#35 Posted: 12:37:36 11/10/2015
Ooc: I don't really like his Palmon stage though.

Rayden walked in the park and took his digivice out, he saw Togemon on the screen. "Rayden, I sense a strong digimon signature nearby..." Togemon said. "What? That's impossible. I never thought this little city would have other digimon signals...." Rayden said. "Rayden, send me out so I can protect you. You seem to be getting closer to the signal, we don't know whether they're a friend or foe." With that, Rayden sent out Togemon, and saw the 2 digimon and trainers, "What are you doing here?" Rayden said, with Togemon standing by his side. He was trying to protect Rayden.
---
#36 Posted: 13:09:53 11/10/2015
Draco turns to look at the newcomer and says "I'm here on a mission. I have read your file Rayden and I'm not impressed." X looks at Megan and says "well the time for relaxing is over because we were told that a wild Mega level digimon is in the city." Draco then punches X in the head and says "what part of classified information don't you understand X?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#37 Posted: 16:02:20 11/10/2015
"What gives you the right to get into my personal buisness?" Rayden asked.
---
#38 Posted: 16:15:25 11/10/2015
Draco looks at him and says "that's classified information" X looks at Draco and says "no its not and why are you going through peoples files again? I thought I asked you to stop doing that?" Draco just responds by glaring at his Black Agumon partner with annoyance.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#39 Posted: 16:31:27 11/10/2015
"Stalker," Rayden muttered.
---
#40 Posted: 16:40:54 11/10/2015
Draco looks at him and says "I'm not a stalker. knowledge is power. know everyone because they may be a potential opponent." X looks at him and says "sure that's why you go through every ones files."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#41 Posted: 16:43:00 11/10/2015
"Yep, stalker." Togemon agreed.
---
#42 Posted: 16:48:47 11/10/2015
"Oh shut up!" Draco says with embarrassment.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#43 Posted: 16:50:45 11/10/2015
Togemon looked at X, watching his every move making sure he doesn't hurt Rayden.
---
#44 Posted: 16:54:56 11/10/2015
"uh Togemon? your kind creeping me out. I mean even more then Draco's creepy habit of going through random peoples files." said X.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#45 Posted: 16:59:23 11/10/2015
"Whenever Rayden sees another trainer, they're digimon tried to attack him." Togemon said.
---
#46 Posted: 17:08:47 11/10/2015
"well don't worry we won't attack you. besides it's not like you two are the one wild Mega digimon that we were sent here to find." Draco looks at X and says "that's enough X. don't worry old friend. if it is him we will make him pay for what he did to us that's a promise my friend." X smiles at his tamer and says "thanks man i needed that." X looks at Megan and asks "by chance have you seen a wild Black Omnimon in the area?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#47 Posted: 17:12:55 11/10/2015
"Yea, like you could do anything." Rayden muttered soft enough where Draco couldn't hear him.
---
#48 Posted: 17:14:13 11/10/2015
"I heard that." Draco responds to Rayden's statement.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#49 Posted: 17:15:52 11/10/2015
"Yea? What are you gonna do?" Rayden asked.
---
#50 Posted: 17:22:07 11/10/2015
"how about if you don't shut your big mouth I'll have BlackWarGraymon delete your Togemon." Draco said looking at Rayden with anger.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me