Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Winter's Melody [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#401 Posted: 01:15:14 14/06/2015
"You're right Detah we all need rest." Crystal then walked away towards her tent. "Guards stand watch."

"Yes ma'am." The two guards said.
---
SC
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#402 Posted: 01:19:45 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
The two Ice elemetals were were like two frozen statues standing guard over Blizzard's tent. They made creaking noises as the move and the shimmering mist they exert was freezing to the touch. Blizzard laid within the tent not expecting vistors. But knowing his luck nothing will go according to plan. If it did Blizzard would have already won the war by now. Perhaps under Crystal's "United" Forces he will finally defeat Tarus and end this war once and for all.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#403 Posted: 01:30:15 14/06/2015
Suddenly there was a very large shadow followed by a roar. Then a large dragon claded in thick armor landed. He was much larger than the generals. His spines began to glow blue then they caught on fire with blue fire. He then breathed blue fire at the remaining generals. "Lord Tarus shall live forever!!"
---
SC
#404 Posted: 01:41:27 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
The two ice elemental Guard that stood guard over Blizzard's tent attacked the dragon.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#405 Posted: 01:48:14 14/06/2015
The six dragons exchanged glances and joined in; Atma blew a gale-force wind at the dragon, Wintra combined it with a stream of ice, Tempest followed up with a bolt of electricity, Aquarius shot a jet of water, and Gaia willed the ground under the dragon to shake.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#406 Posted: 02:01:05 14/06/2015
The thick armor the dragon was wearing made the attacks bounce off. "This city is lord Tarus!" The fire from his spines then covered his horns and wings. He then made a tornado of fire and began to rampage through the city.

Crystal came rushing out of her tent. "What's happening?"
---
SC
#407 Posted: 02:06:03 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Demon's Winter Fang!" yelled a voice and a combine Ice and Darkness elemental attack hit the dragon as Winter lands on the ground as the Army of the Ice Dragons and elementals stood ready to defend.

"Hey!" Blizzard step out of his tent walking toward the dragon, "What do you think your doing?" he said as he headed toward the dragon.
---
#408 Posted: 02:21:42 14/06/2015
The dragon dogged the attack. He then saw Blizzard. "I general Sozen shall clame this city for lord Tarus!"

"General? Humm....he could have important intell on Tarus." Crystal said. "Everyone use nonlethal moves! Capture him! He may have intell on Tarus!" Crystal said.
---
SC
#409 Posted: 02:27:24 14/06/2015
Gaia created a wall of earth that formed a half circle around Sozen, of which Wintra reinforced it with ice; that would cut off half of his escape routes. Comet was ready to neutralize Sozen's fire.
---
#410 Posted: 02:37:47 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm not drunk enough for this" Blizzard sighed as he disappears and reappears above Sozen, "Icicle Wing!" he said as he pours down a rain of razor sharp icicles down upon Sozen from his wings.

"Follow our General! Attack!" Winter said as his claw burns with a dark energy outline with a Ice magic, "Demon's Winter Fang!" he said as he unleash another shockwave of Dark and Ice at Sozen as the army use their Ice elemental attacks.
---
#411 Posted: 02:37:50 14/06/2015
Sozen used his head to bash his way through the wall. He used his blue fire at the attacks but got hit. His part of his armor broke off.

"Titan use your lightning breath at his weak spot!" Crystal said. "Blizzard use your ice to freeze my water!" She then breathen water on Sozen.

Titan used his electricity to attack the weak spot. As he did Sozen went down. Crystal's water then hit Sozen's body.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:07 14/06/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#412 Posted: 02:43:57 14/06/2015
Aquarius and Wintra copied Crystal's planned technique, while Tempest joined his lightning with Titan.
---
#413 Posted: 02:56:15 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Fools" said a voice as blast of energy shot at the attacking dragons, Blizzard flew up to avoid the attacks but the smoke blinded him from seeing his foe. Before he realized the attack it was to late he was blasted out of the sky by Tarus himself. Blizzard hits the ground sliding toward Sozen, "Ha ha ha! Fools do you think you can resist me? You just made it easier for me to wipe you all out at once!" he said
---
#414 Posted: 03:00:40 14/06/2015
Crystal dogged the attack as well as Titan.

Sozen got up and smacked Blizzard away with his claws. He then bowed his head to show respect to Tarus. "Lord Tarus."
---
SC
#415 Posted: 03:24:41 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Blizzard slid on the ground growling, "Tar-" he said before the ground begins to shake.

"Double Crusher!" said Crustor as two massive fist of stone Sozen to crush him between them, Crustor was still trembling, "Curses Heh....I'm still trembling from Blizzard's power No matter I'll crush you!" he said

The wind surrounds Tarus trying to cut him, "Wind's Lullaby!" Vextus said.

"Inferno Burst!" Nova said as fireballs blast at Tarus exploding into massive balls of fire and destruction.

"Darkness Thread" Detah said as tendrils of darkness wrap around Sozen.
---
#416 Posted: 06:38:01 14/06/2015
Sozen's blue fire spines grew more intense and blue fire went to his claws and cut through the tentendrils of darkness. "Foolish welps you are no match for us!"
---
SC
#417 Posted: 13:22:28 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Crustor laugh as he pounds Sozen into the ground, "Fool! I am Crustor! The strongest of the Earth Dragon's I will grind your bones into dust!"
---
#418 Posted: 14:56:33 14/06/2015
Sozen got knocked down but the flames on his back started to intensify. Suddenly his entire body turned to fire and each of Crustor's hits only hit blue flames. "

"Watch out Crustor!" Zoron said as he fired his light breath.

Sozen's body on fire created a wall of fire and sent it towards Crustor.
---
SC
#419 Posted: 15:01:44 14/06/2015
Comet dashed in front of Crustor and created his own wall of flames to block with.

(Auto-correct hated Crustor's name.)
---
#420 Posted: 15:01:53 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Heated Encounter!" Nova said dashes to Sozen as fire envlops her body bashing him with her body causing a massive explosion of fire.

"Darkness Thread!"Detah said as tendrils of darkness attack Tarus as Vextus follows up with Wind's Lullaby. Tarus laugh as a bubble of energy protects him from the exchange, "Fools Do you think you can be-" Tarus began but then a spear of ice went through him.

"Frozen Weaponary!" Blizzard said as he form another weapon from ice.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:08:59 14/06/2015 by Sky the Dragon
#421 Posted: 15:02:29 14/06/2015
(Sky, I ninja'd you.)
---
#422 Posted: 15:04:17 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Not again EVERYONE TAKE OVER NINJA'S ARE COMING!!! Lol I see that
---
#423 Posted: 15:11:38 14/06/2015
"Oh you are the fools. My fire is no ordinary fire it is super heated blue fire!!" The blue wall of fire continued to flow towards them.
---
SC
#424 Posted: 15:18:18 14/06/2015
Comet frowned before increasing the intensity of his flames so that they could match Sozen, "I may not be a god-dragon in this world, but my flames are still not to be underestimated."
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#425 Posted: 19:55:24 14/06/2015
Neltharion leapt into the air and flew straight towards Tarus, he wnvelopwd himself in a bowl of fire and rammed past Sozen at the leader, then he roared, "Cataclysm!" and charged. The earth cracked beneath him and great bursts of fire spread around him, darkness filled the sky and Neltharion could be seen, glowing with an amalgation of elements, eyes brimming with power, and then he took out his power siphoner and stabbed it into Tarus. At first his eyea gleamed as hebecame marginally stronger, butthen fear overtook his glee as all the power from his attack was rapidly sucked into the crystal, making it glow an astounding bright gold. The Dragon Soul then slammed into Neltharion's chest making him glow a bright gold and then the energy imploded and exploded at thw same time.

When the dust cleared, Neltharion was still stqnding there, but madness was in his eyes and the gaps between hia scales were cracked and fragmented with a deep red and orange light coming from within as if glowong with an inner fire. And then Neltharion said, "I am Deathwing, and all shall fall beneath the shadow of my wings" and then Deathwingshot at eTarus with a great roaring cone of black and gold flames
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#426 Posted: 00:57:31 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Blackfury you lost me....
---
#427 Posted: 16:36:34 15/06/2015
{Basically, Nelthaeion triws to absoeb Tarus, power, but he couldnt and a large wxploaion happenwd and now hea Deathqing.
---
#428 Posted: 16:39:28 15/06/2015
(I think what he's saying is that his character tries and fails to absorb Tarus's power, causes an explosion, and becomes mister big bad WoW Deathwing.)
---
#429 Posted: 16:47:40 15/06/2015
(Yes, what he said but with a few more apelling mistakes)
---
#430 Posted: 18:44:13 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: How did Nelthaeion became Deathwing?

Tarus laugh, "Fools!" he mock them as he yanks out the spear of ice, "You can not harm me only those who share the same blood will defeat me!" Tarus said.

"Crystal! You and the other Generals Back me up" Blizzard ordered taking a hold of the command, "Detah connect everyone mind with my Winter take control over the guard and the new arrivals Stop Sozen and Nelthaeion Capture them alive!" he ordered like a true leader as he glares at Tarus, "Strange....I don't sense the power of the Ultimate Orb with him....What are you planning..." he thought.

"Darkest Link" Detah said as a thread of black energy shot to every general's head and back to Detah connecting everyone's thoughts to Blizzard, "Connected" Detah sent his thoughts to all eight generals.

"What's the plan?" Vextus mentally asked.

"Who cares lets just crush him already!" Crustor brutish thoughts roared in their heads.

"We need to get past his defenses Crustor" Nova wrathful thoughts burned their way into the mental planning.

~Meanwhile~

Winter pointed at Gaia and Atma, "You two take some men and see what you can do with that Earth dragon! Wind Dragoness your in charge of the offense again him Earth Dragoness your taking on Defense" he said as he pointed at Deathwing, "Don't die new bloods" he said, "Rest of you follow me Sozen will fall today! Charge!" Winter said as he charge into battle.
---
#431 Posted: 18:53:49 15/06/2015
Gaia laughed, "My forgetful sister on the offense, hardly going to work out well." She turned to the earth dragon, "Such lovely power, I would love to have it for my own. Let's do this."

Atma nodded, "This can't be too hard. Come on."

Comet nodded to Wintra and they charged at Sozen.

Aquarius and Tempest stared at Tarus, coming up with their own ideas.
---
#432 Posted: 21:50:56 15/06/2015
"Guys we follow my commands. Take out their eyes make them blind. Then take out the legs and restrain the mouth. Nova go for the eyes. Crustor go for the legs. Vextus and Detah distract Sozen with clones and wind attacks. Make him confused. I will restrain him with Crustor" Crystal thought.
---
SC
#433 Posted: 22:07:56 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Follow my commands!" Blizzard send his powerful thoughts and emotions out, "Tarus does not have the Ultimate Orb but that doesn't mean he is not powerful. I need all the generals to follow my command and help take out Tarus. Our Men will be enough to handle Deathwing and Sozen. We need to fight Tarus. I can beat him but I need time Crustor, Titan use your combine defensives abilities to hostler our defense. Detah and Zoron use your powers to trick Tarus or in the very least not trust his senses for a bit. Crystal, Nova, and Vextus keep him busy while I gather the energy to seal him away. We can win if we follow this instruction. Without the Ultimate Orb we can more easily defeat him" Blizzard mentally shouted.

Winter leaps into the air above Sozen, "Take this! Demon's Winter Fang!" he said as he sent a shockwave of Darkness and Ice at the general as the men all attack Sozen at once.
---
#434 Posted: 22:16:17 15/06/2015
"Blizzard of the chills." Wintra said as she fired a barrage of sharp ice shards at Sozen; Comet remained on the defensive, preparing to counter Sozen's attacks.

Tempest and Aquarius waited for the generals to make a move on Tarus; for now, they kept an eye on said dragon.
---
#435 Posted: 22:46:32 15/06/2015
Zoron used his light powers to make Tarus think he is winning by making copys.

Titan uped his defenses and keeped readdy for a time.

Sozen smirked and made a blue fire shield to melt the ice. He then created a fire tornado around himself.
---
SC
#436 Posted: 22:50:52 15/06/2015
Comet tackled Sozen, but not before covering himself in fire.

Wintra pondered how to deal with Sozen.
---
#437 Posted: 22:51:40 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Winter leaps back, "Water dragons! Put out the fire! Eletric Dragons give him the shock of his life when the fire goes out!" Winter said.

Detah invaded Tarus mind to mess with his senses as Crustor form a wall of stone around them as Nova and Vextus attack Tarus.

Tarus swings his arms to knock the Wind Dragon and the Fire dragoness back.
---
#438 Posted: 00:00:23 16/06/2015
The water dragons all at once attacked Sozen.

Sozen screeches and his fire went out. "My main power may be gone but I can still fight!" Sozen then swung his tail at the water dragons.

The electric dragons then zaped Sozen with high voltage causing him to get knocked out.
---
SC
#439 Posted: 00:03:02 16/06/2015
Comet had stepped back from Sozen, while Wintra froze Sozen's limbs.
---
#440 Posted: 01:12:27 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Dragons of Ice attack!" Winter said as he was slip through the chaos of the battle.

Blizzard charge up his energy for a powerful attack toward Tarus, "Just a little longer guys!" he mental said.
---
#441 Posted: 01:15:13 16/06/2015
Comet and Wintra soon turned to the generals and Tarus, preparing to fight their enemy.
---
#442 Posted: 01:37:39 16/06/2015
Sozen then suddenly woke up. His fire suddenly returned and the ice began to crack and break as he was trying to get up. "I shall not give up that easily!"
---
SC
#443 Posted: 01:39:18 16/06/2015
Wintra frowned, returning to Sozen, firing her ice breath.
---
#444 Posted: 03:20:58 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Tarus laughed, "Fools you can not defeat me!"

"Everyone move now!" Blizzard commanded as the air began to grow cold, "Winter Melody!" Blizzard said as he unleash a powerful beam of ice draining Tarus of its power.

"Its working!" Nova yelled.

Tarus roared in frustration as he tries to break free but can't, "You're mine Tarus!" Blizzard said as he draws him in to seal him away but suddenly Tarus grew silent as a evil smirk appears on his face. Suddenly the power of the Ultimate Orb could be felt as Blizzard's attack exploded freeing Tarus. Blizzard's eyes widen in shock and horror as he cough up blood as a claw stuck through his chest. He looked back to see the owner of the blood soak claw to be his second in command Winter with the power of the Ultimate Orb.

Winter remove the claw from Blizzard's back as blood sprewed forth as Blizzard falls and Winter move toward Tarus as he handed him the Ultimate Orb and it absorbs into Tarus body. "Very nice. Your plan may have work if it wasn't for my spy son" Tarus said as he stood over Blizzard, "You were always too trusting....now you will pay for it with you life!" he said as he lifted up his foot to crush Blizzard's skull in until the ground started shaking.

"Tremor Crash" Crustor said as the ground under Tarus feel cause him to leap into the air as Detah grabs Blizzard and leaps into the shadows.

"Crystal we need to retreat! Blizzard's wound are lethal" Detah sent his thoughts at Crystal.

"No! we can't do that Tarus will destroy the city!" Nova let out her mental fury.

Crustor's thoughts rang the loudest, "We need to regroup and attack again. I will not risk Blizzard's life for my loyalty resides with him."
---
#445 Posted: 03:24:30 16/06/2015
The six were confused by what just happened, and braced themselves.

(Hmm, I wonder, are wyverns accepted in this?, I have a pair that I might just have need for.)
---
#446 Posted: 03:32:38 16/06/2015
"Everyone retreat!" Crystal said. Crystal ran away as did Titan and Zoron.

"Heh, heh, heh! Run like the ants you are!!" Sozen said
---
SC
#447 Posted: 03:39:11 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
The Ice dragon army was confused at why Winter betray them as Winter attack his former comrades. Killing as many as he could before they escape.

"Nelthraieon come!" Crustor called out to his soilder.
---
#448 Posted: 03:41:05 16/06/2015
The six created walls of elemental energy as they made a 'tactical retreat'.

(Sky, are wyverns acceptable?)
---
#449 Posted: 05:34:27 16/06/2015
(Deathwing and Neltharion are the same, the only difference is that Deathqing is what he starts calling himself after he goes mad)

Deathwing picked himself up off the floor and padded along after Crustor, yet he was seeing everything differently, the generals seemed to glow with.auras.of the power they possessed, while behind him, Tarus seemed to be spewing rainbows as the power of the Ultimate Orb radiated away from him. Deathwing closed his eyes and ahook his head, returning hos vision to normal, then he ran after his General.
---
#450 Posted: 02:18:18 17/06/2015 | Topic Creator
As the army retreated Tarus and his forces took over Nova's city.

Blizzard was laying inside the war tent bleeding out and in pain, Detah was treating his wounds as he await for the "Real" healers to come.
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me