Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Winter's Melody [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#351 Posted: 22:19:51 23/05/2015
(My characters are looking for your character Blizzard after the fight of Crystal and Nova.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#352 Posted: 23:00:28 23/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Blizzard dismiss Winter as he awaited for the others to arrive.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#353 Posted: 00:54:15 24/05/2015
Ooc: Crystal smelled the air and caught the sent of Blizzard. "There you are." She then quickly flew in his direction.
---
SC
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#354 Posted: 09:58:32 26/05/2015
Neltharion landed next to Blizzard and lookd at the other six, then spoke, "You are bing searched for Blizzard, Crystal has requested they find you,"
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#355 Posted: 10:34:42 26/05/2015
"Yes, we have been." Gaia said as soon as they spotted him.
---
#356 Posted: 16:03:42 26/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"What for" the Ice general looked at them, "She already won I saw no reason to stay" he said.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#357 Posted: 17:40:50 26/05/2015
"I believe she has some questions for you, don't ask me why though." Comet replied.
---
#358 Posted: 17:46:25 26/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Is that so?" Blizzard asked raising an eyebrow.
---
#359 Posted: 21:05:32 26/05/2015
Soon Crystal landed near Blizzard. "Guys I need to talk to Blizzard alone."
---
SC
#360 Posted: 07:25:59 27/05/2015
Neltharion noded and retreated, standing out of their sight and waiting.
---
#361 Posted: 11:04:55 27/05/2015
Gaia and her five friends walked out of hearing distance.
---
#362 Posted: 11:13:14 27/05/2015
Crystal looked at Blizzard. "Why? Why did you help defeat Nova?"
---
SC
#363 Posted: 15:46:31 27/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"I do not know what you are talking about" Blizzard said without even looking at her.
---
#364 Posted: 21:12:10 27/05/2015
"Lisson Blizzard I know you had something to do with it. I thank you but I really wish you didn't do it when I'm trying to persuade Nova to join us." Crystal said.
---
SC
#365 Posted: 21:13:40 27/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"If you were paying attention I was in the crowd watching" Blizzard said, "My hands are clean"
---
#366 Posted: 21:34:18 27/05/2015
"I know I saw but knowing you you must of some how riged it." Crystal said.
---
SC
#367 Posted: 21:50:39 27/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Suppose I have...Hypothetical now, what evidence do you have against me?" Blizzard asked, "Since your new to this I will give you a piece of advice" he said as he leans in close to her ear, "If you don't want your alliance to fall apart you will not dig any deeper than you already have and keep your suspensions to yourself" Blizzard whispered in her ear as he stood back up.
---
#368 Posted: 22:22:28 27/05/2015
Crystal glared at Blizzard. "Fine but I'm keeping an eye on you." She then started to walk away.
---
SC
#369 Posted: 07:26:23 28/05/2015
Neltharion hurried away when he hear Crystal begin to move, So Blizzard had rigged it? Unhonorable... thought Neltharion with disdain.
---
#370 Posted: 09:55:09 28/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"You know it is unwise to listen in on your superiors Neltharion" Blizzard said.
---
#371 Posted: 22:43:59 06/06/2015
"Blizzard we need Nova. Could you get her?" Crystal said.
---
SC
#372 Posted: 21:06:40 12/06/2015
Neltharion jumped with fright, immediately considering lyi.g, but that was unhonorable too, so he simply apologoses.
---
#373 Posted: 21:10:30 12/06/2015
The six continued to wait a distance away.
---
#374 Posted: 23:15:48 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Go get Crustor Neltharion" Blizzard ordered, "Tell him to gather the generals in the town center"
---
#375 Posted: 23:38:00 12/06/2015
Crystal looked at Blizzard. "Come Blizzard we will wait for them."
---
SC
#376 Posted: 00:12:58 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Very well" Blizzard said as he followed Crystal.
---
#377 Posted: 00:21:51 13/06/2015
Soon Crystal reached the town center. She sat down next to the fountain. Her shoulder emblem shone in the sun light.
---
SC
#378 Posted: 00:28:38 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Blizzard stood tall and proud, perhaps it is the way he carried himself. So naturally proud, but true to his name he seem so cold like a fierce winter storm. Sturdy and strong like a glacier, but could there be away to get to the kinder side of him? To have the rough exterior to melt like ice to find that he is gentle like fresh fallen snow? Who would know, and who will dare to try? Blizzard the youngest of the eight generals but he seems to be much more wiser and stronger. Detach from his emotions to see the bigger picture. Hiding his true motives and intentions like snow would hide the earth beneath. Just what lies behind....Blizzard's frozen armor. As daylight started to fade shimmers of light shine through the icicles that is enveloping his wings.
---
#379 Posted: 00:32:18 13/06/2015
The six followed them from a distance, not having anything else to do.
---
#380 Posted: 00:53:13 13/06/2015
Soon the generals arrived.

Crystal stood up and proud. "As you may know I've united the armys of Earth, Fire, water, light, Darkness, Ice, Electricity, and wind to prepare for the coming war aganst Tarus. We are fighting for our freedom and for what is ours."
---
SC
#381 Posted: 00:57:05 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"The Earth Dragons only pledge their alliance to the Ice Dragons! Not to you Crystal" Crustor corrected the Water General, "Do well to remember that." he said

"What are you going on about" Nova said as Blizzard remain silent.
---
#382 Posted: 01:16:28 13/06/2015
"Yes I know but we have to put aside our differences and work to gether to defeat Tarus and take his power and divide its power between all of us." Crystal said.
---
SC
#383 Posted: 01:22:54 13/06/2015
Gaia and Wintra shared a smile, their sinister minds coming up with a plan to get a piece of the action.
---
#384 Posted: 01:29:21 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Detah laughed, "Is that all you wanted to say dragging us out here like dogs! If you aren't going to tell us something new then keep your mouth shut unless you have something that is worth saying that is."
---
#385 Posted: 01:45:04 13/06/2015
"Look I wouldn't of came to each of you if this was easy. Tarus is using the orb of power to gain control of the lands. He will kill us all if we don't do anything." Crystal said.
---
SC
#386 Posted: 02:04:42 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sprouting out the same knowledge isn't helping any!" Crustor said with his loud booming voice, "Do you even have a plan to face him! Or have you not even consider it?" Crustor challenged her leadership, "And from what I've seen Blizzard is a better leader than you!" Crustor said.

"I must concur with the buffoon" Detah said, "Blizzard was the one who brought us to the negotiations not you" he said with a sinister grin, "Isn't that right dear brother Heheh" Detah said.

"I have nothing to say about the leadership of this pathetic attempt of combining of forces. In my opinion you both should burn in the infernal depths of Mt. Fury. But I pefer you over Blizzard to lead this crumbling alliance" Nova growled.

"Temper Temper" Vextus warned floating above Nova, "You should let a lover's quarrel cloud your judgement" the eccentric wind dragon said as he floated up as Nova tried to set him on fire.

"Hold your tongue feeble old man before I rip it out" Nova threaten, as Blizzard forever silent to the matter. The ice dragon closed his eyes as he listen to the Generals stated their complains. But he refuses to delve himself in the issue at hand.
---
#387 Posted: 02:31:02 13/06/2015
"ENOUGH!" Titan said with a thunderous boom. "Look Crystal is trying her best. We all should be greatfull for her hospitality and allowing our armys to stay in her lands. You've all seen her fight! She has more hope, strength, and heart than any of can ever have. Now are you going to listen to her or let your pride and thickheadedness cloud your minds?" Titan said to all the generals. He then looked at Crystal and bowed his head to show he was behind her.

Zoron looked at Titan and knew he was right. He then bowed his head as well.
---
SC
#388 Posted: 03:12:15 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"In HER lands!" Nova roared, "Have you forgotten who's city this is Titan! Or have all that electricity finally blown out your brains! This is MY city! Not hers!" the Fire Dragoness said as the fires from the lamps flare up like a volcanic eruption, "She may have defeated me but that does not mean she can lay claims upon my city which I've built from the ground up!" she said directly challenging Titan with her fury unbounded by reasoning as her immense aura and energy risen to deadly levels. If she was going to fight Titan it will be to the death.

"Silence!" Blizzard said as all the fires went out as the water began to freeze. As a dreadful chill filled the air causing the building to grow cold. Blizzard eyes were open with a righteous fury even greater than Nova's. The Ice Dragon's silence broken with a murderous intent that struck fear even to the harden warrior. Crustor the Earth Dragon famous for his unwavering courage tense up and took a step back as fear filled his heart like a painful knife into his chest. The ground under them began to freeze solid despite Nova's Fire elemental power. Even the Vextus and Detah was taken back by the sheer brutal force of Blizzard's cold and ruthless energy, "Hold your tongues! Do you contend fight among yourselves? While our men are dying out on the battlefield? Betraying their sacrifice by squabbling like hatchlings over their toys? Fathers, Sons, Mother, Daughters, Brothers, and Sisters Are being lost by this dreadful war! You all make your men look like fools! Despite their families never seeing their love ones again! Is this how you chose to lead? Is this how you plan to bring a end to this war? To kill yourselves by petty disagreements?" Blizzard said as the once calm dragon unless a unimaginable wrath upon the other generals through his words and power. The ground begins to crack and break as Blizzard power finally reveal itself with his wrathful eyes trained on the other generals. "Do you intend to continue this meaningless argument? Or must I have to kill you? Either way this will end right here and right now" Blizzard said a his aura flare up as the icicles on his wing grew larger and sharper. Nova, Crustor, Vextus, and even Detah were frozen in fear under Blizzard's energy which was thick with his murderous intend that it was sickening, "ANSWER ME!" he ordered the Generals.

"Could this be....Blizzard's power? It's so strong...So powerful....It was almost....God like!" Nova's thought could barely form. This is the first time she felt this....The need to run and hide. Could this be...Fear? Is she afraid of Blizzard? Upon looking at him she barely recongize the Ice Dragon she hated so. Right now he looked like a wrathful monster that is about to kill her. She could; for a moment, she her death by Blizzard's hands. She was trembling, unable to move, unable to even whimper a sound the fear was so great. She was not the only one Crustor, even Vextus and Detah were paralyze by the same fear. How could this be? Was Blizzard hiding his true power along? And no one....Not even Detah notice?
---
#389 Posted: 03:28:11 13/06/2015
(Great goodness Sky.)

Wintra smirked, "Now that's power"

"What a powerful dragon." Gaia nodded.
---
#390 Posted: 03:30:37 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: What?
---
#391 Posted: 03:35:39 13/06/2015
(That monster of a lengthy post. Wow.)
---
#392 Posted: 04:54:20 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Then that's how you know when something is really going down lol smilie
---
#393 Posted: 04:58:11 13/06/2015
(Reminds me of when I tried to have Blarna the fire phoenix do her special attack back in Core, even though that failed. By the way, don't be surprised if Gaia and Wintra start trying to pull a fast one, those two dragonesses have quite a devious mindset, ... they aren't evil though, just in search of more power.)
---
#394 Posted: 05:16:05 13/06/2015
"Blizzard that's enough!" Crystal was unafraid by his great power for she has trained to be calm in any condition. "Now calm down. We mustn't fight like this! This is what Tarus wants. He wants our alliance to break."

Titan was also filled with fear of Blizzard. He looked at Nova. "I am sorry if I offended you. I ment to say when we first meet Crystal. Our main camp was originally on her lands."
---
SC
#395 Posted: 05:20:14 13/06/2015
Tempest looked thoughtful, "I guess they have a good reason to be generals, they must all be so strong."

"Yeah." Comet simply nodded.
---
#396 Posted: 06:08:45 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Blizzard turns around and leaves, as his energy faded away and he was back to his calm and silent self, "I will take my leave" he said as he walked pass Wintra and Gaia. Once he left Nova drop to her knees as Crustor was visible shaken. Nova heart was beating as her breath grew heavy, cold sweat drop down her face as the look of terror was upon her face. As the wrathful look that was in Blizzard's soul piercing eyes shook her very core with fear. Shivering in fear, Blizzard....Could Blizzard be the strongest of all of them? She didn't even hear Titan's words as the beating of her own heart drown out all the sounds from her head.
---
#397 Posted: 17:08:20 13/06/2015
Crystal walked over to Nova. "Get up. To win a war a general must be unmoved by fear."
---
SC
#398 Posted: 21:14:55 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Perhaps.....Perhaps it is best to continue this discussion at a later date...."Detah barely mutter out the words as he was compeletly unerved as well by Blizzard's display of power and dominance.
---
#399 Posted: 21:27:33 13/06/2015
Neltharion shivered, he had never faces such.a raw outburst of strength before, even though hed been slowly sipjomong power from the surrounding warriors what Blizzard had just unleashed had doubled that in a minuye. Such fear was in the earth dragon, yet beside it was anotherore dangerous emotion, longing.
---
#400 Posted: 00:07:27 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Blizzard left to seal himself into isolation of his tent as he laid down on the makeshift bed staring up at the ceiling as two A rank ice elemental stood guard. His men were celebrating and drinking. Thinking that peace will be long last theirs, so many years of war. Perhaps they have a reason to celebrate perhaps not. He did not know the answer as he close his eyes thinking upon the events that may follow.
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me