Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Winter's Melody [CLOSED]
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#251 Posted: 04:52:08 29/03/2015
Neltharion glared at Blizzard, "How dare he! How dare he! How dare he put our lives on the line and then not even stand up to do something about it! And why her?! Why did Crystal have to be the Champion! I'm probably stronger than her and better at battle, oh curse that little ice-licker, I'll get you back for that one day," he thought to himself
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#252 Posted: 05:17:09 29/03/2015
Crystal noticed Neltharion glaring at Blizzard. "If you have something to say say it now or forever hold your piece."
---
SC
#253 Posted: 05:21:26 29/03/2015
Neltharion looked over at Crrystal, "Hmm? Oh, I don't like how he put all our lives on the line without even giving us a choice."
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#254 Posted: 06:06:57 29/03/2015
"Look even if I didn't want to do this I still wouldn't be able to back out of this dule. I've seen some and once in a dule you cannot back out." Crystal said. "I know I can do this." Crystal turned to them. "I may not be the strongest nor the most clever but I know with all of you behind me I can beat Nova."
---
SC
#255 Posted: 06:16:46 29/03/2015
Neltharion remained silent but thought, Very moving, however, we can't help you un the duel, you're on your own basically, and we can't help you like that,
---
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#256 Posted: 03:05:22 27/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ha!" Crustor said, "Don't tell me your believe that bunch of crap?! In a real duel we can not offer you our strength! Blizzard just sign all our death warrants!" the leader of the Earth Dragon's said, "You're no match against Nova!" he said clearly not hold Crystal in such high respect as he does to Blizzard. Perhaps its due to Earth Dragon's nature of being traditional? It is well known that Earth Dragon's males are the leaders and warriors instead of the females who are raise to be healers instead. Or perhaps its because Crustor doubts Crystal's ability to lead. It was Blizzard who got him to join her cause after all.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#257 Posted: 03:08:38 27/04/2015
(I'm thinking of joining this, and I have the six characters for the job.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#258 Posted: 03:11:01 27/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Alright but just know that this is before events of EU took place though. And its kind of different for there is much more going on such as politics, relationships between the elements, ect.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#259 Posted: 03:17:14 27/04/2015
"Crustor I know you think I can't do this but I must. I couldn't of united the armys for being weak." Crystal said.
---
SC
#260 Posted: 03:22:27 27/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Get your facts straight" Crustor said stopping in front of Crystal, "I pledge my aligns myself with Blizzard, so my loyalties and honor resides to him. I made no such pleage to you! A dragoness who stand on the side lines and does nothing. Someone who has no ambitions. You do well to remember that" Crustor said putting as much venom in his words as he can. If there was one thing about Crustor...or Earth Dragons in general, they will speak their minds and hold nothing back.
---
#261 Posted: 03:30:36 27/04/2015
"I'm someone who will turn the tides in this war!" Crystal yelled at Crustor. Her words echoed through the halls. She looked at Blizzard. "I need rest. For I fight tomorrow. Make sure no one disturbs me." She then walked away.
---
SC
#262 Posted: 03:32:11 27/04/2015
(Yeah, my six have only one connection to Jillian, let's just say that they should never get mentioned around her, or she might go crazy.)

(Hmm, I am unsure about age relations though, so these are just guesses.)

Name: Comet
Elements: fire
Appearance: orange-red scales, with a blue belly, wing membranes, and eyes. His tail tip looks like Ignitus's (for comparison).

Name: Wintra
Elements: ice
Appearance: ice white scales with an ice-blue belly, and wing membranes. Her eyes are blue, and her tail tip looks like a jagged snowflake.

Name: Tempest
Elements: electricity
Appearance: yellow scales with a green belly, wing membranes, and eyes. His tail tip looks like a lightning bolt.

Name: Atma
Elements: wind
Appearance: light green scales with a gray belly, and wing membranes. Her eyes are yellow, and her tail tip looks like an outwards cone.

Name: Aquarius
Elements: water
Appearance: water blue scales with a sea green belly, wing membranes, and eyes. His tail tip looks like a fish-tail fin.

Name: Gaia
Elements: earth
Appearance: forest green scales with a brown belly, wing membranes, and eyes. Her tail tip looks like a club.
---
#263 Posted: 03:37:20 27/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Accepted He dragon has a general, (which are the Avatars Blizzard, Crystal, Detah, Titan, Crustor, ect.) And the dragon of each respective element is under their command.
---
#264 Posted: 03:42:20 27/04/2015
(Alright, this could take place before the six terrorized Jillian. (Shrugs) I'm still figuring a couple things out in regards to how I could have the timeline go.)
---
#265 Posted: 03:51:26 27/04/2015
Ooc: aren't you going to reply Sky?
---
SC
#266 Posted: 03:58:56 27/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Blizzard set guards at Crystal's door. It appears, at least to Blizzard, that Crustor had damage the Water Dragoness's pride.
---
#267 Posted: 04:02:33 27/04/2015
ooc: time skip to the next day?
---
SC
#268 Posted: 04:06:17 27/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: I was planning on giving Theuone a chance to reply (as well waiting for Sunfury because I have something plan for him that is related to the story and that crystals of his)
---
#269 Posted: 04:07:26 27/04/2015
(I'm going to have my six appear the next day (mysteriously maybe.), haven't a clue about Sunfury though.)
---
#270 Posted: 04:09:34 27/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Where has that guy disappeared to? *sighs* Alright but I'll will do it tomorrow I have to go to bed right now because of School (how Lovely...)
---
#271 Posted: 04:11:11 27/04/2015
(okay. (looks at clock, which says 12:10 AM, and then at homework.))
---
#272 Posted: 20:44:32 27/04/2015 | Topic Creator
The next day
---
#273 Posted: 20:52:11 27/04/2015
Gaia looked at her five companions; the six of them were currently among a combined army. Wintra had been the one with the idea that they should give their full support on the matter. The six elemental dragons had no idea how they had arrived, but they knew that there was a war of sorts going on.

(Hmm, hope that can start them off.)
---
#274 Posted: 21:13:39 27/04/2015
Soon Crystal looked out her window. She sighed. "Today shall be the day the armys unite." She said to herself. She then walked out ready for her fight with Nova.
---
SC
#275 Posted: 22:13:46 27/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Blizzard started down the street, his icy presence was well known in the city of fire. He was followed by Detah and Crustor. Winter followed closely behind within the shadows.
---
#276 Posted: 23:57:41 27/04/2015
Crystal followed behind along with Zoron and Titan. Crystal was afraid but she didn't care she was willing to fight when needed.

Zoron looked at Crystal. "Don't worry Nova may be a bit tough around the sides but she has a big heart inside."

"I know. She is going to be tough but I know I can beat her." Crystal said.
---
SC
#277 Posted: 00:01:03 28/04/2015
Comet led his small(ish) group from where they were to a place that they could watch from.
---
#278 Posted: 00:08:04 28/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Knowing and doing is two different things!" Crustor spate, "Nova won countless battles unlike you" he said.
---
#279 Posted: 00:13:29 28/04/2015
"It's not good to judge a book by its cover Crustor." Crystal said. "Just because I choose not to fight doesn't mean I am weak!" Crystal said very sternly.
---
SC
#280 Posted: 00:15:50 28/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Nova came into a chamber lit by toches aline the ruby walls. The reflected like shine against her crimson scales making it look as if they were glowing. The Fire Dragons who align the in their seats wish for the Fiery Dragoness to notice them. But she waited for Crystal to come into the area. The Kim Bo Sia was about to begin.
---
#281 Posted: 00:25:15 28/04/2015
Crystal turned to Blizzard. "Blizzard......" she then hugged him tightly. "I....I love you." She then turned and entered the chamber. She then faced Nova and gave a respectful bow.
---
SC
#282 Posted: 00:35:42 28/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Blizzard left and took his seat among the crowd to watch.

"Blizzard is a fool to send you to face me in Kim Bo Sia" Nova said as she gotten into fighting stance. The Area roared with cheers in the crowd calling out for Nova.
---
#283 Posted: 00:40:31 28/04/2015
"Don't underestimate me Nova." Crystal said also getting in a fighting stance. "Your move."
---
SC
#284 Posted: 01:13:57 28/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Nova smiled, "I've already made it" she said dashing at Crystal.
---
#285 Posted: 02:12:43 28/04/2015
Crystal as if she was lighting quickly moved behind Nova and sweept her hind legs out from under her.
---
SC
#286 Posted: 02:48:47 28/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Nova leaps up her feet into the air doing a hand stand as she twirls around kicking as she flips over back on her feet.
---
#287 Posted: 03:00:46 28/04/2015
Crystal got hit by Nova's kick. She slid back. "Hummm......you're very good. But it's time I show you my true colors." She then quickly bashed Nova in the stomach with her head she then swiped at Nova's feet tripping her.
---
SC
#288 Posted: 03:20:25 28/04/2015
The six watched silently with interest.
---
#289 Posted: 22:29:39 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Nova fell to the ground whips her tail at Crystal's feet to get her to knock her down.

Blizzard watches silently and coldly, "Crystal dead Heh...Even I know that Nova never lost an Kim Bo Sa" Detah said as he watches sitting beside Blizzard.
---
#290 Posted: 23:23:55 01/05/2015
Crystal saw the attack and quickly dogged. She then picked Nova up with her horns and through her aganst a wall. She then charged then suddenly stopped when her sharp horns were at Nova's neck. "No.......I will not kill just for joy." She said as she pulled her horns away from Nova.
---
SC
#291 Posted: 00:01:54 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
A smile grew upon Nova's face as she grabs Crystal throat lifting her up into the air, "Fool!" Nova said as she slams her against the wall.

"What an fool! She should have ended this when she had a chance!" Crustor exclaimed, "Blizzard you shouldn't have let this dragoness take over the Kim Bo Sia! She will be the death of us" he said with a angry spat at Crystal's foolish mistake of giving Nova an opening.

"Silence yourself" Blizzard said as he watches as Nova started to beat Crystal down.

Nova punch Crystal in the gut before pulling her back up by her horns into a head butt to knock her down. She stomp on her chest place her foot on Crystal's neck. "Submit!" Nova said ruthlessly, "You've lost!"

Blizzard eyes drifted up into the shadows of the corner, giving a nod that was almost unnoticeable. Almost as if on cue there was a terrible roar of thunder, but it was black energy blast that hit the ground throwing up a smoke screen distracting Nova. The smoke was thick and soild.

"Tarus is attacking!" Crustor exclaimed, but Detah snicker as he looked at Blizzard.

As soon as the smoke cleared Nova was on the ground beaten. A hands down victory, but was it Crystal's victory? Or was there someone else there who interfere with the Kim Bo Sia? There was no other evidence that someone enter the area to take out Nova. Was the blast just a freak accident? Or did someone planned this? Either way Nova was defeated.

Blizzard stood up and started to walk out, "Nova lost" he said coldly to the other generals, "Give Crystal my regards" he said as he started to walk away.

Detah watch as he continue to walk, "What a very dirty trick....Heh Blizzard you surprise me...This will be very interesting indeed." he thought.
---
#292 Posted: 00:07:55 02/05/2015
Comet and Wintra were also curious about the interference in the ceremony, and Wintra whispered, "Perhaps there is more here than meets the eye."

"Quite, we should keep an eye out for things." Tempest replied.
---
#293 Posted: 00:12:23 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Vextus sat behind the three dragon's whispering, the old wind dragon was floating in the air, "Ah! Friends! What do you think of that Kim Bo Sia!" the eccentric dragon said, "Surely you've seen Kim Bo Sia! Tell me do they usually end in such a manner" Vextus asked Comet.
---
#294 Posted: 00:18:46 02/05/2015
(Six dragons actually.)

Comet, not having seen one before, knew that someone could become suspicious of him and his allies' arrival, and so he lied to some extent, "No, they do not. This one looked rather equal if you ask me."

"Well, I honestly think that Nova had the upper paw." Atma said.
---
#295 Posted: 00:21:54 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes Yes! She surly did!" Vextus sang, "From what I heard she never lost an Kim Bo Sia. Is that true" the wind dragon question.
---
#296 Posted: 00:31:49 02/05/2015
"Yes, that is true." Comet nodded.

"I wonder what will happen next." Gaia said.
---
#297 Posted: 02:57:30 02/05/2015
Crystal slowly got up and looked around. She looked at all of the faces who had looks of aww and surprise. She looked at Nova who was badly injured. "Wh-what happened?"
---
SC
#298 Posted: 03:22:00 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Blizzard left as he walked alone along the streets.
---
#299 Posted: 03:38:21 02/05/2015
Crystal then walked over to Nova. She then healed her. She then looked at the generals with a serious look.
---
SC
#300 Posted: 04:26:17 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
All the generals were still in the area except for Blizzard who left.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me