Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Winter's Melody [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#201 Posted: 22:17:42 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hey! It wasn't my fault that she can't get over me breaking up with her" Blizzard complained.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#202 Posted: 22:26:58 20/01/2015
"I understand that Blizzard but for now silence yourself. You aren't helping with this." Crystal said calmly. She turned back to the guard. "Please we need her help."
---
SC
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#203 Posted: 17:12:27 21/01/2015
Neltharion couldn't stop laughing, for two reasons, one was Blizzards awkward situation, but the other was more manic, he could feel the power of the fire element coursing through him, making him stronger. He'd already had Fire, Earth and Darkness, and he was gaining Wind, Electricity, Ice, and they were slowly getting stronger with each passing second, he named his crystal the Dragon Soul, as the power of all the dragons around him was slowly passing through to him, yet he realized that, as the Fire dragons didn't have Protection Crystals it would slowly kill them, invigorating his lifeforce, making him physically stronger, but killing him. However, it would take time, and he figured, the time it would take for them to ally themselves with them and have Protection Crystals given out would, if all went well, take about a week, it would take two for them to die, so, he figured, he'd leave it, an if they joined forces, he'd give them the crystals needed to stay alive. Whatever happened, his fire element was getting stronger by the minute.

EDIT: Changed the elements.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:40:26 22/01/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
#204 Posted: 21:56:29 21/01/2015
ooc: Easy Eternal Sunfury. A little godmoding.
---
SC
#205 Posted: 22:05:40 21/01/2015
OoC: Sorry, should i edit that, is it the bit about killing them or the elements?
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#206 Posted: 22:20:01 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: The elements

There was a laughter beyond the guards, the guards turn around and bows as a black dragon started to walk toward them. He wore a skull around his neck as his horns were black as night. The light seems to dim under his presence. "Well Well Well if it isn't my small minded brother....How are you Zoron still scare of the dark I assume?" the dragon said. His energy was that of Death and decay. He was the general of the Darkness Army....Detah

Blizzard's jaw clench biting his tongue, he hadn't anticipated Detah joining Nova this will be a change of plans. Blizzard quickly thought the worst case scenario as he thinks of ways to avoid conflict. Detah is a genius, he doubt Detah will just join them; not without peeking his interest. Detah doesn't care for power as well. Only thing that may give them an advantage is the Ultimate Orb. But that goes without saying much. Detah probably expects them trying to negotiating with Ultimate Orb; no doubt to his spies that hides within every army.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#207 Posted: 22:34:47 21/01/2015
ooc: kind of both.

"We've only came here for a peaceful negotiation and for both yours and Nova's help brother." Zoron said.
---
SC
#208 Posted: 22:44:24 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Detah chuckles, "Oh..? What's in it for me brother" Detah asked.

"We come here to make an offer to join us! We can take care of Tarus ourselves we just came to make an offer!" Crustor said

"That's not what my sources say. You can't do anything without our help" Detah said

Blizzard eyes grew cold, "So I thought...He does have spies in our ranks" he thought to himself.

"Don't be so surprise Blizzard the shadows are my domain even your mind isn't safe from me" Detah said reading Blizzard's mind.

Blizzard remain indifferent from Detah ability to read his mind, "I'm not surprise coming from you Detah" he said in a almost droid out tone.
---
#209 Posted: 00:18:24 22/01/2015
"A pice of the ultimate orb. Only the Shadow element." Crystal said.
---
SC
#210 Posted: 01:21:29 22/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Detah snickers, "Oh...? And what does that make the only thing I want Heheh..Unlike the barbaric people like Crustor I'm not so easily convince..." he said then he shifted his gaze at Crustor.

Crustor and the earth dragons started growling, "You better watch your tongue or else we will rip it out worm" Crustor growled.

"Oh..? I do forget that your kind can speak" Detah taunted Crustor and the Earth elemental army, without warning Crustor charges attacking Detah with his claws. But from the shadows arrows flew at Crustor pericing his stony hide, ropes were tide to the arrows as the tips were barb. Crustor continues to run as more and more arrows perice his back. Suddenly he couldn't move as nearly 50 arrows were embeded in the bulky dragon's back each one having a rope from that leads from the shadows. Crustor roared as he try to break free from the arrows but they did not falter. Detah simply laughed, "What a fool" he said to Crustor as he blast him with a beam of darkness blowing him back into the city's south walls.

Blizzard looked into the shadows and saw moment, "He align Shadowscales archers all around us" he observed, no doubt that Detah was displaying his power and his intelligence by angering Crustor and having his archers to attack him.
---
#211 Posted: 01:43:11 22/01/2015
Titan suddenly made two very powerful blasts of electricity at bothe Crustor and Detah. "ENOUGH!! We came here for peace not war! Now bring us to Nova at once!"

"Enough Titan!" Crystal said. "We've come only for peace!"
---
SC
#212 Posted: 02:25:59 22/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Crustor was already blasted back by Detah
---
#213 Posted: 02:44:06 22/01/2015
Ooc: I know Titan wanted to knock some sense into him.
---
SC
#214 Posted: 03:02:19 22/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: *coughs* Good luck with that *coughs* (Lol smilie Sorry)

"Whatever you wish" Detah said with a snicker, "But there isn't anything more interesting in it for me" Detah said as he raise his hand and the sound of drawstrings being drawn was heard, "Goodb-" he started

"Surely you wish to become a immortal as well continuing your Nercomantic Experiments" Blizzard said quickly and Detah holds off the attack Blizzard looked around and saw the Shadowscale archer weren't releasing their arrows.

Detah smiled, "Continue"

"Surely a scientist like yourself must understand that all creatures will die. It would be a shame for your work not being continue after you pass on" Blizzard said preying on Detah's sense of pride, "With the Orb of Darkness that you can surely become immortal as well continue your....Experiments with death" he suggested.
---
#215 Posted: 06:47:25 22/01/2015
Neltharion's glee had turned to rage, "How dare he mouth of his clan like that, how dare he ttreat them and Crustor like a fool!" he raged inside his head, despite the exhilaration of his fire and shadow getting stronger, he still felt rage. He wanted to go up there, plunge the Soul into Detah's heart and drain of all his lifeforce and elements. Yet the shadowscales would get to him first. So, instead of that, he'd just play a little trick on the shadow dragon. He pushed his power into the earth and focused on the ground beneaths Detah's foot. He then pushed the ground under her, enough to make any dragon slip. But not enough for them to realise that they'd been tricked. He laughed under his breath.
---
#216 Posted: 08:13:50 22/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Detah was uneffected for when Neltharion moved the earth under him something interfere another dragon with the earth element; perhaps one of Detah's many spies, stops the ground from moving.
---
#217 Posted: 17:45:31 22/01/2015
Neltharion frowned under his breath. Why didn't it work? He thought to himself, "Can't you just hurry up with the negotiations already! We have Tarus to kill!"
---
#218 Posted: 20:39:42 22/01/2015
"Calm yourself Neltharion. These take time." Crystal said.
---
SC
#219 Posted: 07:21:04 23/01/2015
OoC: Quote: me
Neltharion frowned under his breath. Why didn't it work? He thought to himself, "Can't you just hurry up with the negotiations already! We have Tarus to kill!"
Simple mistake though.

Neltharion looked at Crystal, "Sorry."
---
#220 Posted: 12:04:53 23/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Detah snicker, "Well played Blizzard preying on my sense of pride"

"So do we have your services" Blizzard asked.

"Perhaps Heheh you will have to wait an see" Detah said as he started to walk away.

Crustor growls, "I do not like him..."
---
#221 Posted: 20:30:15 23/01/2015
"It doesn't matter we need his help as well Crustor." Crystal said. She turned to the female fire dragon. "Please take us to Nova. "
---
SC
#222 Posted: 03:21:14 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"No need" Blizzard said, "you see the palace over there. The one that is made entirely of ruby gemstones" he said motioning toward a great palace that was made inertly of rubies, "That is where she at" Blizzard said.
---
#223 Posted: 03:00:04 25/01/2015
"Yes but we still need permission to enter" Crystal said.
---
SC
#224 Posted: 18:07:39 26/01/2015
Neltharion looked at the ruby palace, "Disgraceful," he thought to himself, "Why waste those rubies on a palace when they could so easily be knocked down, spend less on stone that provides better protection, i can see seven points where I could break through the wall with a strong earth missile."
---
#225 Posted: 18:59:42 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Looks can be deceiving young one" Vextus sang as he floated by Neltharion, "Just because one looks weak doesn't mean it isn't stronger than its appearance" he said.

"Zoron" Blizzard called, "Go to the palace and request an audience with Nova" he said.
---
#226 Posted: 20:18:17 26/01/2015
Neltharion jumped in shock, he'd thought that. He hadn't said it, how had Vextus heard his thoughts? "Well okay," he said
---
#227 Posted: 20:46:35 26/01/2015
Zoron noded and went to the palace. He soon landed on the palace steeps. He walked up to the guard. "I am here to respectfully request an audience with queen Nova. I am Zoron of light and came in the name of Crystal of water."
---
SC
#228 Posted: 07:43:29 30/01/2015
Neltharion felt a sense of foreboding, as if an attack was coming, yet knew it was just his inbred mistrust of other elements apart from Earth. Also,their reception at the gates of the city had set him on edge.
---
#229 Posted: 05:45:06 02/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Is that so" a voice said walking down a set of stairs, there was a beautiful crimson dragoness with bright orange underbelly, Covering her red scales was a golden fabric which was her robes. Her amber eyes; despite her elegant looks, were that of a warrior ready to charge into the battlefield. "Hear I thought the Mighty Light Dragons answer to no one; What a bore, you could have at least try to blast your way in. That would have perk my interest" she criticized Zoron with a disappointed tone.
---
#230 Posted: 06:00:40 02/02/2015
Zoron bowed his head in respect. "I am only here to give a message from Crystal the dragoness of the water. She only requests a meeting with you and nothing more."
---
SC
#231 Posted: 06:47:58 14/02/2015
((( bump bump bump bump babababa bump)
---
#232 Posted: 18:27:43 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ah So your just a mindless slave then I expected more from the Light general" Nova said.

Occ: I hate trying to reply with my phone DX I need to get a new computer soon
---
#233 Posted: 18:32:08 14/02/2015
"I am no slave I am in alliance with general Crystal. She and the other generals are waiting outside." Zoron said.
---
SC
#234 Posted: 08:04:07 15/02/2015
Neltharion watched the proceedings, constantly tapping his claws, waiting for them to get it over with.
---
#235 Posted: 18:53:49 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Are you really if Crystal told you to jump off the bridge you would do it if it was to Taurus! You're just a mindless dog who comes running at her every beckon call!" Nova said
---
#236 Posted: 19:43:20 15/02/2015
"I simply want peace as do you." Crystal said coming through the doors.
---
SC
#237 Posted: 05:22:45 16/02/2015
Neltharion was looking around, as he'd suddenly remembered Detah, "Where is she?" he thought to himself
---
#238 Posted: 11:23:25 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Peace?!" the fire dragoness laughed, "Don't tell me you actually believe that nonsense! Peace is a fool's dream we can only breed war! Its in our nature" she said.
---
#239 Posted: 11:51:55 16/02/2015
"No its not. We're not fighting are we? We've united. All I ask is your help. Tarus is planning on attacking all of us and we need to stop him." Crystal said.
---
SC
#240 Posted: 23:56:47 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Nova laughed, "HA HA HA!! Are you that foolish?! The only thing that matters is Power! Those who have the power wins the war! And the Victor becomes the one who will make history and rule!" she said.

Blizzard step forward, "Then we challenge you to 'Kim Bo Sia!'" Blizzard said, "If we win you join us!"

Nova glared at Blizzard, "And if you lose?"

Blizzard was ice cold when he said these words, "Then you can kill us and we will not resist"

Crustor glares at Blizzard as if he just stab him, Ventus looked at Blizzard as well the army.

Kim Bo Sia, or Dance of Fire was a duel to test two combatants prowess in combat. Its a scared tradition that Fire Dragon's hold dearly. To be challenge by such a thing was not unheard of among Fire Dragons. But to decline is dishonorable. Nova never lost a Kim Bo Sia before and fiery dragoness doesn't plan to lose this one. "I accept! You have one day to prepare armies of the Untied Elements! Choose your champion wisely!" she said.
---
#241 Posted: 00:11:26 26/03/2015
"Blizzard you aren't going to fight her are you?" Crystal said.
---
SC
#242 Posted: 00:35:17 26/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Blizzard started walking away, "No it is not my battle to fight" he said coldly.
---
#243 Posted: 01:22:19 26/03/2015
"Who is it then?" Crystal said.
---
SC
#244 Posted: 01:39:27 26/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yours" Blizzard said, "Prove your strength and in return prove your army's strength"
---
#245 Posted: 02:00:11 26/03/2015
Crystal looked at Blizzard. "Then I shall not lose." Crystal then looked at one of her guards. "Get my armor ready."
---
SC
#246 Posted: 02:04:33 26/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"Don't" he told the guards, "In Kim Bo Sia there are no weapons no armor and besides....We have the day before the Kim Bo Sia begins." Blizzard explains.
---
#247 Posted: 02:09:50 26/03/2015
"Then I shall train." Crystal said. "I know convincing Nova wouldn't be easy but this is the best chance we've got."
---
SC
#248 Posted: 02:25:03 26/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"Very well" Blizzard said.

Crustor stay back from the group, "Grrr....I don't like this...Having my life on the line without warning....And put in the hands Crystal no less. He should have chosen a real warrior!" Crustor grumble under his breath.
---
#249 Posted: 02:45:00 26/03/2015
"I'm sure he has his reasons Crustor." Zoron said.
---
SC
#250 Posted: 16:37:39 28/03/2015
ooc: bump!
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 5 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me