Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Winter's Melody [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1 Posted: 15:38:41 03/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Welcome back boys and girls Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome back to Sky's RPs now here's your host SKY THE PRIMAL DRAGON!

Me: *comes out a banner with epic music playing with lights shining on me* THANK YOU THANK YOU ITS A PLEASU- *steps in a hole and falls through never to be heard again*

Crowd: *cheers* YAY! HE'S GONE!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol Welcome back guys! that's right if you guess it this is another RP by everyone's favorite Primal Dragon! Me!....Well because I'm the ONLY Primal Dragon here but that's neither here nor there lol smilie. Anyways I bet you guys are waiting for the story of this RP so here it is!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STORY

Years before the events of the Great Elemental Unbalance (self promotion guys smilie) Before the Avatars became Immortal they were once regluar dragons. During the time of the Elemental Overlord- Tarus, ruling the lands thousand years ago. Blizzard lead a rebellion against Tarus; his father. War between both sides was over the power of the Ultimate Orb. But not only Army of Ice being lead by Blizzard but the other elements as well were fighting them over the control of the Orb. Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Electricity, Light, and Darkness. During the battle of Winter Fall Blizzard was gravely injuried by the Elemental forces of Tarus and the other armies. During the Bitter winter storm other rements were lost and stumble upon Blizzard. What will happen now the choice is yours.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules

1. No cussing
2. I am the GM of this RP
3. No killing another person's character
4. No Godmoding
5. All characters must be at least 16 or older!
6. You can not use a character that wasn't born before the events Elemental Unbalance. (I will explain more in detail in a PM if your wondering if you can use yours or not. Just shoot me a PM)
7. Have fun (I can't think if there any more rules if I remember any more I'll let you guys know)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Sheet

Name:
Elements:
Appearance:

Name: Blizzard
Elements: Ice
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Name: Nova
Elements: Fire
Appearnce: A beautiful slender blazing red dragoness with light orange underbelly.

Name: Crustor
Elements: Earth
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Name:Vextus
Elements: Wind
Appearnce: A stormy grey dragon usually seen with a silver robes with clouds moving on the fabic, He is blind in both eyes.

Name: Detah
Elements: Darkness
Appearance: Dispite his appearance in Unbalance Detah looks a lot different when he was younger.

[User Posted Image]

(I couldn't find pictures that fit the others descriptions)
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:04:06 11/12/2014 by Sky the Dragon
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#2 Posted: 16:49:24 03/12/2014
Name: Neltharion
Elements: Earth, Fire and Darkness
Appearance: Neltharion
Other: Is an ancestor of Nefarian and goes mad at some point in his life, is also an ancestor of Ysera. When he becomes mad he becomes Deathwing
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#3 Posted: 16:50:24 03/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Is he suppose to be a canon character from WoW
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#4 Posted: 00:19:45 04/12/2014
Name: Stonecrusher
Appearance: A massive gray dragon(or wyvern, I'm still working on it) with a hammer-like tail.
Elements: Earth
Other: Younger version of Stonecrusher, because this RP is before the elemental unbalance one, right?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#5 Posted: 00:26:00 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Yes but it is thousands of years before the events of Elemental Unbalance. How old is Stonecrusher in Human years?
---
#6 Posted: 00:27:30 04/12/2014
((Forgot, I abandoned the old topic))0
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#7 Posted: 02:08:55 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Oh well forget the other RP lol smilie Accepted
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#8 Posted: 20:51:37 04/12/2014
Name: Zoron
Elements: Light
Appearance: A slender dragon who whears armor that is white in color.

Name: Titan
Elements: Electricity
Appearance: A big yellow dragon wearing golden armor.

Name: Crystal
Elements: Water
Appearance: A blue slender dragoness wearing blue armor with a gold outline.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:53:19 04/12/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#9 Posted: 23:47:47 04/12/2014
Name: Rumble
Elements: Earth, Metal
Appearance: A two-legged brown dragon with a hammer-like tail

Name: Drago
Elements: Fire, Air, Water, Earth(I can reduce the elements if you want)
Appearance: An orange dragon that stands on two legs. From Drago's Adventure.

Name: Dasher
Elements: Plant
Appearance: A green dragon that looks slightly like a pterodactyl. From Drago's Adventure.

Name: Serena
Elements: Plant, Air
Appearance: A pink dragon that looks like Drago, but smaller. From Drago's Adventure.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:27:36 10/12/2014 by StormDragon21
#10 Posted: 00:25:20 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Plant would be Nature/Earth element and the Air would be the Wind Element StormDragon21, As well your fourth character doesn't have a name. Sc your characters are accepted
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:46:31 05/12/2014 by Sky the Dragon
#11 Posted: 01:41:46 05/12/2014
ooc: where are your characters Sky?
---
SC
#12 Posted: 01:48:18 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: I just posted them I was trying to find Blizzard's character in Elemental Unbalance. Anyways you guys want to go ahead and start the RP?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:47:11 05/12/2014 by Sky the Dragon
#13 Posted: 03:58:13 05/12/2014
Ooc: yep!
---
SC
#14 Posted: 04:18:05 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Alright

The last thing Blizzard remembers was the pain, Blizzard was so close obtaining the Ultimate Orb. If he was just a bit faster he wouldn't have been clipped by the Fire Army's attack. But now here he was gravely injuried, bleeding, and freezing to death....And he's a Ice dragon! He started to awake from his slumber to find himself; not in the storm but in a bed with bandages around him. It wasn't the Ice army's camp or anywhere he recognize. Where was he? Was he capture? He saw a blue banners hanging on the walls. "The Water Army?!" his mind recognize the symbol. He was capture!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:22:42 05/12/2014 by Sky the Dragon
#15 Posted: 05:37:27 05/12/2014
"Well someone is awake." A blue dragoness said sitting in a nearby chare.
---
SC
#16 Posted: 10:12:24 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Blizzard looked over to see the blue dragoness, "Well there at least there is one good thing about this..I woke up to a beautiful face." Blizzard said as he sat up. "Too bad were enemies though" he said as his mind is running a thousand miles to plan an escape.
---
#17 Posted: 13:09:01 05/12/2014
Quote: Sky the Dragon
Occ: Plant would be Nature/Earth element and the Air would be the Wind Element StormDragon21, As well your fourth character doesn't have a name. Sc your characters are accepted

Well, apparently I accidentally posted the character sheet before I figured out the name of the pink dragon.
---
#18 Posted: 17:43:37 05/12/2014
"Easy now. You were wounded badly. Luckily we've found you. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Crystal general of the water dragon army." She walked closer to Blizzard. "Tell me why were you out out there on Winter Fall?"
---
SC
#19 Posted: 19:30:45 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"She doesn't know who I am?" he thought. Blizzard quickly try to come up with a convincing cover story to try to keep his identy a secret instead giving it way. "I was....Traveling and I got lost in the storm" he lied.
---
#20 Posted: 21:11:42 05/12/2014
Drago hovered over Blizzard. "Wow, that must have been a pretty big storm!" he exclaimed, flapping his wings. "I don't think I've seen anyone get hurt like that in a storm!"

"Yeah, maybe someone could have attacked you in there, all confused." Dasher added.

"Fire element dragons–well, except for Drago here, tend to have negative opinions on your species." the pink dragon added.

((I'll just call her 'the pink dragon' until I find out what her name is.))
---
#21 Posted: 22:13:29 05/12/2014
ooc: Blizzard is in the water army camp StormDragon21.

Crystal looked at Blizzard a moment before speaking. "Travelling huh? Well that's a very dangerous place to be travelling. We're in a war." She said. "Where were you going?"
---
SC
#22 Posted: 22:20:01 05/12/2014
((Drago's a water element dragon))
---
#23 Posted: 22:26:46 05/12/2014
Ooc: But they are in a tent.
---
SC
#24 Posted: 23:33:25 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: The Pink Dragon needs a name so until she has a name I can't accept her. The other characters are in however.

"I was head to uhh...I was heading to Diamond Dust Valley" Blizzard lied making up a fake place, "I have a very important package that I have to deliver to a Miner there" he added quickly in hopes that the Water Army general and her companions would fall for his ruse so he can escape. It would have been bad for him and his Ice Army if she realize who he was. He would probably be executed; one less player in for the Ultimate Orb.
---
#25 Posted: 23:58:56 05/12/2014
Crystal could tell Blizzard was lieing. "You can do better than that Blizzard." She said. "Don't worry your armys know we have you and in fact they came to an alliance with us."
---
SC
#26 Posted: 00:26:48 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
A sickening realization of his fail attempts of trying to hide his identity came over him, but dispite that his face just remain calmed. "Oh? Well you can't blame me for trying to hide my name from you?" he said with a calm and professional tone, "After all like you said We're at war and theoretically We are enemies" he said
---
#27 Posted: 03:20:23 06/12/2014
"Well not any more. Tarus declared war on all of us. The Light and Electricity generals should be here in a few days to help us." Crystal said.
---
SC
#28 Posted: 06:29:01 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"What of Fire, Darkness, Earth, and Wind" Blizzard asked as he stood up refusing to be view as weak to the Water General and the others.
---
#29 Posted: 07:26:24 06/12/2014
"They are on their way as we speek as well. We are waiting for them to arrive. They will be here shortly." Crystal said as a few distant horns were heard. "Speaking of the Fire, Darkness, Earth, and Wind armys." She then walked out of the tent.
---
SC
#30 Posted: 08:37:53 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
A stormy grey dragon with silver robes on that have images of clouds moving on the fabric stood at the front door holding the flag up that have the symbol for wind on it. Behind him were two large grey dragons who serve as body guards for their leader. The small blind dragon waits for the general of Water to come as he saw within his visions.

Occ: Please remember that Vextus has the power to see the future
---
#31 Posted: 08:47:47 06/12/2014
Crystal approached the grey dragon. "Welcome general Vextus." Crystal shook his paw. "I greatly appreciate your forces joining mine as well as the other generals. We need all the help we can get."
---
SC
#32 Posted: 09:13:03 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"No drinks? What a shame I brought pies for the occasion" the eccentric wind dragon said as he serveal different pies and cakes floated by him on mini vortexes of wind, "I'm afraid that the Nova being hot-head as ever especially since Blizzard have join your ranks. Something about him giving her an Cold Shoulder" he said as his bodyguards chuckled.
---
#33 Posted: 15:44:02 06/12/2014
"So she isn't going to help us?" Crystal said. "Well if she changes her mind we will have to accept her offer. Now come with me we will wait for the other armys to arrive." She then went into a large tent that was used for war meetings.
---
SC
#34 Posted: 21:20:05 06/12/2014
"Let me handle it!" Drago said. "I could convince her!"

Dasher whacked Drago with his tail. "You think that Nova could be convinced by a dragon barely old enough to survive on his own? You have to be kidding me."
---
#35 Posted: 21:33:34 06/12/2014
"Easy you two. Nova is a hot head but she has her reasons for not showing up." Crystal said.
---
SC
#36 Posted: 21:59:54 06/12/2014
"Like what? Sending her armies to attack that dragon?" Drago gestured to Blizzard.
---
#37 Posted: 02:00:55 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Nova will see the light" Vextus said, "I've seen it she will join forces with us" he said.
---
#38 Posted: 03:19:34 07/12/2014
"Your predictions have never failed us yet Vextus. Now how far are the other armys behind you?
---
SC
#39 Posted: 03:23:47 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"I do not know" he said, "But I must said Lady Crystal I thought you would at least provide drinks here I brought food for the party." the blind dragon said as the pies he brought floated down onto the table.
---
#40 Posted: 03:31:46 07/12/2014
"I would of readyed drinks but unfortunately our supplies are low and we need our water and drinks for my army." Crystal said.
---
SC
#41 Posted: 03:38:29 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Ah! I see and Water is hard to come by here in the Winter Fall" he said, "Ah very well" he said.

Blizzard began to rise from his bed, "Where is the Tent where the Water and Wind Dragons are meeting." he asked to a guard.
---
#42 Posted: 04:27:55 07/12/2014
"It's that way General Blizzard." The water guard said pointing to a large tent.
---
SC
#43 Posted: 12:49:58 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Blizzard began to make his way to the tent where the War meeting was being held. The snowy white dragon enters the tent, He made his way to the table silently but his face was completely blank. "Fill me in on what happen so far" the Ice dragon said.
---
#44 Posted: 15:52:03 07/12/2014
Crystal looked at Blizzard. "Well from what intelligence says Tarus has the Ultimate Orb. He is currently building a weapon to destroy us all and build a perfect world of evil."
---
SC
#45 Posted: 16:16:08 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yes I know...During the Battle of Winter Fall I almost gotten the Orb away from him. But Nova stop me with a blast of fire." Blizzard began, "Before I could recover Tarus regain the Ultimate Orb. He got away as me and Nova fought." he said.
---
#46 Posted: 16:25:52 07/12/2014
Crystal looked at Blizzard. "So what Vextus told me is true." She looked over at Vextus then back at Blizzard. "But me and Vextus have thought of a plan to take back the Ultimate Orb and free us all from Tarus's iron grasp. We shall discuss our plans when the other armys arrive."
---
SC
#47 Posted: 21:20:53 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Don't think of it that easily" Blizzard said, "It very well be that your armies have agree to a truce until Tarus is defeated." he said as he leans forward his elbows on the table, "But until like the Wind and Water elements; who's by their very natures always changing and adapting, The other elements will not be so easily convince to do the same." he said calmly as his cold eyes watches the other two generals. "General of the Earth; Crustor," he began as he drew the symbol of the Earth element on to the map laid before him, "is very traditional. Who prizes strength and Honor before all else. He is head strong, Rash, but blindly loyal to those he sees fit to lead." he finished but began to draw the symbol of Darkness.

"Detah the leader of the Army of darkness, he seeks the sercets of immortally through death and dark. He is loyal to no one but himself. But he is a valueble asset in our fights ahead. Reaching from every shadow he will be the most excallent tool to gather intel of our foes" Blizzard said as he started to draw the symbol for Fire.

"Nova; the queen of the fire dragons...." he started as he pause for a moment as if to gather the right word, "...Vengeful, rashful, and arrogant she is truly the most hot-headed dragoness that this world has ever known. But her strength and power is undeniable. She values nothing more than power. She fiercely defends all she owns. A passionate fighter she is not afraid to take to the front lines. Her leadership in battle is why the Fire dragons forces are so great. An army of 300 fire dragons could easily conqer or destroy an entire empire three times over." he said as he marked on the map with a symbol of Wind.

"Vextus the leader of the Wind element, eccentric, spontaneous, wild. His ability to gaze into the future is a deadly threat toward our enemies. As the same he could easily turn on us or abandon us all the same. Like the wind, there is no telling what the wind dragon is planning unlike Earth, his wisdom and cunning is truly unequal." he said as he heard Vextus guards shifted about to attack but Vextus waved them off. With that he continues with the symbol of Light.

"The Lord of Light; Zoron, his traditions followed by honor, justice, life, and peace. His Wisdom is only equal to that of his prowess in combat. He is the brother of Detah, Two sides of the same light and darkness goes hand to hand. Their war against the darkness dragons are legendary." he said as he began to draw the symbol of Lightning element.

"King of the Storm throne; Titan, his wrath is the wrath of the heavens themselves. His powers in the eletric element is unmatch to this day. Strength, Honor, knowledge are his strengths but his weakness of being rash is well known across the land. He and Nova are truely the most rash when it comes to anger. But unlike Nova he is more calm as his anger builds like a silent storm brewing waiting to reek havoc upon the land" he said as he started to draw the symbol of Water.

"Then there's you, Crystal leader of the Water dragons. Calm and tranquil you are, with beauty to match. Your wisdom is great, but you have a distaste for blood. So far your armies made no moves to attack. Yet defend." he started as he gaze upon the Water dragoness, "Peace is something you wish for but others do not want it. You care deeply for your subjects. Yet you and your armies wait building your armies before you strike like a great typhoon." he said, "My question is to you, after you defeat Tarus what then? Another war? How do you plan to keep the peace after Tarus is defeat. How will you keep the balance of the eight elements; who of each have their own cultures and traditions?" Blizzard asked the host of this meeting as a cold silence fell over the war tent. Only sounds were Vextus eating a pie watching the Blizzard and Crystal intently as tension filled the room.

Blizzards icy cold eyes watching and waiting for her response.
---
#48 Posted: 21:59:32 07/12/2014
"Well me and Vextus have come to conclusion that we split the Ultimate Orb into its eight elements. Each of us shall have one of the orbs to which their element will be in. But we need to have the other armys agree with it as well." Crystal said.
---
SC
#49 Posted: 23:30:45 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"You still haven't answer my question Ms. Crystal" Blizzard said with a chilling tone in his voice, "Even if you do split the Orbs that will only make us more powerful. Some will abuse that power in order to gain more. So I will ask again....How will you be able to keep the peace between the elements as well the balance. If one element gains power over another there will be no doubt that conflict will arise. As well so members of the elements are more violent than other." he said his eyes still gazing at water dragoness. He could hear the guards shifting behind him. But his face showed no emotion or reaction to their approach.
---
#50 Posted: 23:41:35 07/12/2014
Drago and Dasher left the feast hall. "There's nothing to do there." Drago complained. "All they do is talk about politics."
---
Page 1 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me