Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Storm's art!
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#101 Posted: 14:24:05 14/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Double-post, sorry!

Though I may not have access to my tablet, I have a mouse (I hate using the built-in trackpad) and FireAlpaca (I'm taking a summer programming class, and I'm using that to make sprites) so here's a tiny little thing that I drew! A headshot of Tsara, complete with signature and color palette.

[User Posted Image]

Yes, I like drawing her. Deal with it.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#102 Posted: 19:16:40 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Triple post! This is Korrok, a wild and crazed dragon who is often mistaken for a male. She's female, but disguised for reasons.

[User Posted Image]
Key Features
  • A notch in her horn
  • Dark red eye-patches instead of black like on most female dragons
  • Rib bones that stick out of her body
  • An insatiable bloodlust.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#103 Posted: 20:21:01 05/08/2016
She looks so cool!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#104 Posted: 20:42:30 06/08/2016
Look how smooth those designs and features have been getting! Would that be the same Korrok from the Wyrm RP? Is that starting, by the way? I posted my character sheets!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#105 Posted: 17:31:53 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I have no idea. The Wyrm RP isn't really on the same continuity as my story (for example, there's a lot more powers and balances), plus I totally got the horn colors wrong. So, just say it's in an alternate dimension.

I don't have enough time to post the new stuff that I made, so let me direct you to my deviantArt!
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#106 Posted: 11:28:44 26/08/2016
Ooh! Sweet!
Yeah, I discovered your DA was revived before I looked in this topic. smilie But now I added some comments on them!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me