Page 1 of 1
November release dates!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1 Posted: 18:11:55 02/11/2014 | Topic Creator
I have heard rumors that wave 3 was supposed to come out today. It did not come out to day, and sounds like it won't come out this month.
I was just at Toys R Us, and they red a list that showed when stuff was coming out this month.
I DID'NT GET TO SEE IT, SO I CAN"T HAVE TAKEN PICTURES, EVEN IF I DID WANT TO RISK GETTING BANNED FROM TOYS R US, FOR PUTTING IMAGES OF SOMETHING THAT MIGHT SUPPOSED TO BE SECRET.
I saw nothing about wave 3, and have no idea when it will be out (but obviously not in November).
The list also said that they will get more Kaos traps on November 8th.
I also don't remember if they said L Bushwhack, but I don't think they did.
---
Dead
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:02:52 03/11/2014 by mega spyro
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#2 Posted: 18:20:18 02/11/2014
Quote: mega spyro
I saw nothing about wave 3, but it said that they will get more Kaos traps on 11/8.

I was told the same thing by a Toys R Us employee yesterday! smilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 18:27:00 02/11/2014
YES! YES! YES!
truegamer64 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1334
#4 Posted: 18:40:41 02/11/2014
I have heard rumors that wave 3 was supposed to come out today.
I was just at Toys R Us, and they red a list that showed when stuff was coming out this month.
I DID'NT GET TO SEE IT, SO I CAN"T HAVE TAKEN PICTURES, EVEN IF I DID WANT TO RISK GETTING BANNED.
Everyone knows about the micro comic fun packs that come out this month (one just came out today in fact, along with L deja vu) every week (11/2, 11/9, 11/16).
I saw nothing about wave 3, but it said that they will get more Kaos traps on 11/8.

This is not wave three.
This is:
Legendary Deja Vu
Micro Fun Packs & the Legendary Traps they contain
Kaos Trap

By the way, this is also very old, a mod needs to close this.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#5 Posted: 18:45:04 02/11/2014 | Topic Creator
To be clear I meant that the employee didn't even mention wave 3, so that means it wouldn't be out this month.
---
Dead
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#6 Posted: 18:45:36 02/11/2014
Maybe just before Christmas (December 23rd?)
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#7 Posted: 19:01:24 02/11/2014

I DID'NT GET TO SEE IT, SO I CAN"T HAVE TAKEN PICTURES, EVEN IF I DID WANT TO RISK GETTING BANNED.

You seriously think that you could get banned by posting that?
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:56:19 03/11/2014 by Matteomax
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#8 Posted: 01:49:21 03/11/2014
Yeah, I was actually shown the release date book a few weeks ago and saw all these dates as well. The girl went through every page for me to see anything skylanders trap team related, but at the time it only went to November 16th.
blackout3000 Blue Sparx Gems: 568
#9 Posted: 02:18:50 03/11/2014
I thought it was out on the 17 whatever smilie
---
wA HA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#10 Posted: 04:50:15 03/11/2014
Did it say anything about Legendary Bushwhack? I was hoping to get him at the big Times Square TRU when I go to New York on the week of the 23rd as a special souvenir (I don't have any legendaries so it would make a nice memento).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:50:39 03/11/2014 by TrapShadowFan
blackout3000 Blue Sparx Gems: 568
#11 Posted: 05:16:50 03/11/2014
Quote: TrapShadowFan
Did it say anything about Legendary Bushwhack? I was hoping to get him at the big Times Square TRU when I go to New York on the week of the 23rd as a special souvenir (I don't have any legendaries so it would make a nice memento).

Dunno but it's possible
---
wA HA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#12 Posted: 08:38:48 03/11/2014
I think wave 3 of swap force came out dec 22/23.....so I am thinking around then again this year.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#13 Posted: 12:32:26 03/11/2014
Quote: SlayerX11
I think wave 3 of swap force came out dec 22/23.....so I am thinking around then again this year.

When did SWAP Force's Wave 2 come out, in the US?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#14 Posted: 13:32:30 03/11/2014
Quote: Drek95

When did SWAP Force's Wave 2 come out, in the US?

Wave 2 swap force came out about a week after launch. At Toys r us that is. Wave 3 came out around December 22nd at Toys r us, but they only had the cores of wave 3. Target got the swappers of wave 3 on December 27th.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#15 Posted: 13:55:04 03/11/2014

And the same thing happened for Giants as well, further giving this reinforcement. Wave 3 for SSA (Double Trouble, Cynder, Whirlwind/Drill Sergeant wide release) also happened mid January. They seem to like the idea of giving kids new stuff right at the holidays to pick up with Christmas money.

If they follow their pattern we will not be getting Wave 3 until at minimum a few days before Christmas, possibly after.

We will probably get Winterfest Lob Star a little earlier (obviously) and maybe a Black Friday Legendary Bushwhack (or he might be February/March). But give up on the Wave 3 in November/early December stuff guys - history says otherwise and absolutely no evidence of it has been found that differs.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#16 Posted: 14:47:34 03/11/2014
Yeah, I'm not sure why anyone has expected them to be out, or where the OP got that they were supposed to be released on 11/2. Not that they can't change the way they do things, but wave 3 has been released around Christmas in the past. The sales of the game and the first two waves are enough to drive Christmas sales. After that, they throw out a new wave to draw in kids who are buying toys with their Christmas money.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#17 Posted: 15:38:35 03/11/2014
Quote: defpally

And the same thing happened for Giants as well, further giving this reinforcement. Wave 3 for SSA (Double Trouble, Cynder, Whirlwind/Drill Sergeant wide release) also happened mid January. They seem to like the idea of giving kids new stuff right at the holidays to pick up with Christmas money.

If they follow their pattern we will not be getting Wave 3 until at minimum a few days before Christmas, possibly after.

We will probably get Winterfest Lob Star a little earlier (obviously) and maybe a Black Friday Legendary Bushwhack (or he might be February/March). But give up on the Wave 3 in November/early December stuff guys - history says otherwise and absolutely no evidence of it has been found that differs.

Yep, IIRC you could get "part"of wave 3 if you are Johnny on the Spot and go to the one store (probably TRU) a few days before release and pick em up in limited supplies---with wide release in Jan. I see this year being no different.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#18 Posted: 16:00:31 03/11/2014
Quote: obidawsn
Yeah, I'm not sure why anyone has expected them to be out, or where the OP got that they were supposed to be released on 11/2. Not that they can't change the way they do things, but wave 3 has been released around Christmas in the past. The sales of the game and the first two waves are enough to drive Christmas sales. After that, they throw out a new wave to draw in kids who are buying toys with their Christmas money.

Yeah, and people have this debate every year, and people are convinced that "this year will be different". Same logic applies, they aren't going to alter this for Amiibos, Infinity, etc. Two waves plus a few "special" ones is ample for the parents to get for the holiday. Wishes for Wave 3 are just that, wishful thinking by people who are not the target audience (which is the kids). Even tough the past couple years the singles made it out right before, that's mainly trying to start to get them into stores for the post Christmas period (even though they mostly get cleared out), with the more widespread shipments hitting in early to mid January.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me