First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
New Elements Confirmed???? [CLOSED]
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#51 Posted: 20:05:14 18/09/2014
A subscriber told me his name was Twi Kwon Crow, and he saw it on some Skylanders Gogurt.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#52 Posted: 20:10:40 18/09/2014
Quote: wgeorge111
Some screen shots from Skylanders boy and girl video.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

What are those bronze rings around the Air and Kaos elements, are they like to indicate you trapped all bad guys in those elements? And also OMG WE'RE GETTING LIGHT AND DARK VILLAINS! ...If Light and Dark are those two elements, that is.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#53 Posted: 20:13:19 18/09/2014
I believe silver means you've trapped them all and gold means you've completed all of the quests, based on the symbols at the bottom of the screen.
---
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#54 Posted: 21:02:13 18/09/2014
I think that silver means the regular villains and the gold ones mean that it's a doom raider. (but magic doesn't have doom raider)
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#55 Posted: 21:28:12 18/09/2014
i told you guys that there were new elements!They look AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWSSSSSSSSOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#56 Posted: 21:48:41 18/09/2014
Hmmm...

I'm actually gonna say that all the unrevealed villains are actually either Light or Dark elementals, and not just hidden other elements. Fisticuffs will probably be Light, Eye Scream will be Light, Eye Five will be Dark, and Tae Kwon Crow will be Dark., and he will also probably end up being the Doom Raider for that element, considering the evidence I have posted before in the speculation thread.

SO the only one we haven't seen at all is the Light Doom Raider, who i'm going to assume is Evil Eon.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Slobbertooth123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#57 Posted: 22:01:58 18/09/2014
Wait?! Where did you find out that crows name?
---
Hey everyone exicted for trap team
#58 Posted: 22:15:51 18/09/2014
Quote: Slobbertooth123
Wait?! Where did you find out that crows name?

It's not confirmed but it's what a reliable subscriber told me. Take it with a grain of salt.
---
Skylandscaper Emerald Sparx Gems: 3966
#59 Posted: 23:01:29 18/09/2014
I'm hoping the 4 "new element" figures have are lightcore.
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#60 Posted: 23:05:32 18/09/2014
Can someone explain to me why new Elements are so exciting? I don't hate them, largely apathetic towards them, but I just don't get it. Is it because we know that there are more Skylanders to discover? Is it because this might lead to new lore? Is it because they can fit different themes into Light/Dark more easily (even though the prototype Light Skylander looks like it'd easily belong in Air)?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#61 Posted: 23:13:55 18/09/2014
New lore, mostly, but having attacks that use darkness/void mainly(and not just shadows and other tame stuff from Undead) is kinda cool too. Not THAT interested in Light but they can probably find something interesting for them too.

Also, I-Wei had some pretty awesome villain designs for Kaos before he was made to be human, like lich-looking sorcerers. Now that's something I'd love to play as.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Punk Bomb Green Sparx Gems: 230
#62 Posted: 23:18:25 18/09/2014
Sun and Moon? Yeash.
---
Give me money!
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#63 Posted: 23:24:55 18/09/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives
Can someone explain to me why new Elements are so exciting? I don't hate them, largely apathetic towards them, but I just don't get it. Is it because we know that there are more Skylanders to discover? Is it because this might lead to new lore? Is it because they can fit different themes into Light/Dark more easily (even though the prototype Light Skylander looks like it'd easily belong in Air)?

New lore, which generally leads to contradicting plot elements since these things have never been mentioned before. The idea of adding Light/Dark as an element to me, just seems to screw up the pre-existing concepts we've established with what the Lightcore is and the Dark versions of characters. Whatever.
Punk Bomb Green Sparx Gems: 230
#64 Posted: 23:27:23 18/09/2014

This person asks the right questions. It seems like a money grab/an attempt to heal the PvP and Quest bruise.
---
Give me money!
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#65 Posted: 23:30:21 18/09/2014
Quote: Punk Bomb

This person asks the right questions. It seems like a money grab/an attempt to heal the PvP and Quest bruise.

Activision ... Money grab? Noooooooo, they'd never do anything like that.

[User Posted Image]
#66 Posted: 23:50:20 18/09/2014
Yeah, adding features to a game so it sells more it's soooo greedy. I'll go get my Amiibo figures that only work in games with that character, even ones that have no games outside of Smash yet!

It's not healing any bruises. They had a reason to remove PVP,adding two more elements has nothing to do with it if SF removed elemental super effectiveness. That's just to generate hype since 'new gimmick!' wasn't going to appeal to the kids as much after 3 times.
---
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#67 Posted: 23:51:13 18/09/2014
Quote: GothamLord
New lore, which generally leads to contradicting plot elements since these things have never been mentioned before. The idea of adding Light/Dark as an element to me, just seems to screw up the pre-existing concepts we've established with what the Lightcore is and the Dark versions of characters. Whatever.

But the Light and Dark elements WERE mentioned before, all the way back in Spyro's Adventure. Also, Lightcore was never meant to be a "Light" element. It existed to be a gimmick, nothing more, and I am very glad they finally got rid of it. The Dark editions were also just a gimmick, and they completely screwed up any continuity related to them by making more Dark characters, but here we actually have real Dark elementals, so it works better now.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
melvimbe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#68 Posted: 23:51:24 18/09/2014
Quote: GothamLord

I would agree with that, so I'm hoping there is more emphasis on moon/sun aspect. However, I'm not huge on lore. If these new elements do something significantly different then existing elements, I might be impressed. As it stands now, it registers the same as any other character release.
CynderFanatic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3028
#69 Posted: 14:25:32 19/09/2014
I think the "ninja bird man" could be a missing doom raider. But, I don't think his element is magic. The missing doom raiders must be from the 2 new elements. Why would they keep an existing element doom raider a secret? It's not really consistent.

I just figured that Kaos is the "magic element" doom raider.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie Hey Ladies smilie smilie smilie smilie
#70 Posted: 15:02:42 19/09/2014
Kaos is the Kaos element doom raider, look at the poster. He could be replacing a pure Magic guy, but he isn't one himself since he uses a variety of stuff(magitek,the Darkness, elemental spells).
---
Tikikata Blue Sparx Gems: 506
#71 Posted: 20:32:37 21/09/2014
This looks awesome. I always wondered what the new elements would be. Sun/Light and Moon/Dark sound awesome! I wonder what kind of Skylanders/Villains we'll be getting and if there will be new Giants and Swaps to go with them?
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#72 Posted: 21:17:49 26/09/2014
Just incase you guys haven't mentioned this, the Solar element's Skylanders are Knight Light (Trap Master) and Spotlight (Core), and the Lunar element's Skylanders are Knight Mare (Trap Master) and Blackout (Core). I'm calling the elements Solar and Lunar because skylandsfan is the only one to call them that so far, and I think that it sounds cool.
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
blackout3000 Blue Sparx Gems: 568
#73 Posted: 23:50:51 29/10/2014
Can not wait to see knight light gameplay (((((smilie))))
---
wA HA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
blackout3000 Blue Sparx Gems: 568
#74 Posted: 23:58:06 29/10/2014
I agree it sounds cool but hood sickle glitch through the unknown gate and it says dark in chapter 2 and in chapter one use a different glitch (skylander elite unboxing) has a video eon says light also the glitch can take more than one try but still they are cool names smilie
---
wA HA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me