Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54
Unpopular Opinions [STICKY]
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#251 Posted: 19:57:40 17/06/2015
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
I really don't like the movie "Up". It's overrated as **** in my opinion. Sure the short segment at the beginning was good, but the rest of the film is awful.

I'm ready, come at me.

I agree. I got bored with it, and the only reason I wanted to watch it was the beginning.

---

Maybe it's because I'm not really a huge gamer, but I don't understand the big deal about Amiibos.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:58:48 17/06/2015 by AvatariDragon
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#252 Posted: 02:13:01 18/06/2015
I dislike campaigns like sjw, feminism, peta, etc because they all go about it the wrong way. Rather than working for equality and respecting the people who are 'privilege' like they would respect the people (or animals for peta) they are fighting for (because lets be honest it's not the person's fault if their 'privileged'. blame social norms and society for making it that way), they instead dis all the people who are privileged and give those communities a bad name. I respect the supporters who do it the right way and work for equality rather than just dissing everyone and causing arguments and putting sj/feminism/other posts in places that don't even talk about it, but unfortunately those people seem to be in the minority.
I think the sjw and Feminists are the worse campaigns, since they seem to be the worse with this sort of thing, mainly because I think the sjw should be working on getting rid of the labels like 'gay' rather than adding more labels and identities to the huge pile we already have, because society isn't already confusing enough as it is. And they don't seem to understand that white cis straight people didn't chose to be the way they are ether, just like how they didn't choose their sexuality.
And as for feminism I think we all know that a lot of them are male dissing rather than going for equality, and it annoys me how they say things like 'woman should wear what they want and not be treated like sex objects' yet don't seem to understand fully what they're actually wearing. If they're going to wear shorts up their ass and show cleavage than boys are going to stare. And I'm sure that they would stare if a boy shows his dick or takes off his shirt (**** I know that I would probably stare), so they're being really hypocritical. Girls are just the sex who gets more stared at because they're the ones who wear the skimpy clothing, while boys are always fully clothed so they're nothing on them to stare at. Woman complain about having to be modest and cover up and find that offensive, yet men seem to do it just fine and not complain; they don't complain about not being able to show skin in public, so I don't see why it's so offensive and hard for woman. I will stop before this complaining goes more off track lol. Sorry that last bit I felt I had to say, because it's an issue that seems to be around for ages now, and I know that my opinion is in the 'unpopular' category, which is rather sad.

end of rant
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:36:46 18/06/2015 by DarkCynder_543
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#253 Posted: 02:05:18 28/06/2015 | Topic Creator
How To Train Your Dragon 2 wasn't that good.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#254 Posted: 14:52:38 02/07/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
Maybe it's because I'm not really a huge gamer, but I don't understand the big deal about Amiibos.

Let me put it simply - how often is it that people can buy merchandise of characters like Captain Falcon, Ness, Wii Fit Trainer, etc?

And what Yoshi fan would say no to these?

[User Posted Image]

It's really that simple. People want merchandise of characters they like. And for some, with the Smash Amiibo line in particular, these characters have RARELY, if EVER gotten merchandise before. And for me personally, as a Smash Bros fan, it was always a pipe dream of mine to get real life versions of Smash Bros trophies. The Smash Bros Amiibos literally base their models off the in-game character trophies, which is exactly what I wanted:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

The in-game effects are also really cool, but for most, what gets people hooked is the simple concept of getting merchandise for characters that might normally not get any, especially when you happen to be a fan of those characters.

--------------------------

Although I acknowledge that it has improved since the reboot (especially the art department) and am interested in reading the Mega Man cross over some day, I dislike Archie Sonic comics. I think they heavily warp the portrayals of many of the game characters, most notably Sonic himself, and it makes it hard for me to swallow. It's an adaptation/alternate universe, yes, but if you are going to use licensed characters, you make damn well sure to do your research, and understand the traits that DEFINE these characters in the first place, the traits inherently linked to their name. Archie Sonic does things like giving up on fighting the bad guys, getting obsessed with Sally and overall being caught up in romance, and taking Tails' loyalty to him for granted on many occassions. There is even one point where, while opposing Tails' father for RIGHTFULLY opposing the royal family, Sonic remarks that Tails won't care and will "get over" that Sonic beat up his father because "that kid worships me"....like what the actual ****? That is COMPLETELY out of character for Sonic. He's supposed to be arrogant in terms of his abilities and to a humourous effect, but not in a way that portrays him as completely devoid of compassion and respect for his best friend.

[User Posted Image]

That's not even getting into stuff like how Ian Flynn treats Sally as a "perfect princess", and how the SonicxSally relationship is completely forced and is totally unrealistic, and only exists for drama and pandering.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#255 Posted: 03:21:22 04/07/2015
iFunny can actually be funny. Sure, some of it is stupid and immature, but that doesn't mean it all is. There is plenty of Funny stuff too.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#256 Posted: 15:10:11 05/07/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
*snip*

Like I said, it must be because I'm not a huge gamer. It's a neat idea, but it isn't that appealing to me... >.<

---

Nickelback is one of my favorite bands, and I don't understand why they get so much hate.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#257 Posted: 00:04:05 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Every Vine is the same. It's either people doing sexual dances, above average looking people acting quirky because that's funny apparently, and blacks being racist.

Marvel movies aren't that good. They're great movies don't get me wrong but they are all the same. Guy has powers, guy likes his powers, guy gets beaten up, guy gets emotional, guy stops main baddie of the movie, and end with a cliffhanger for the sequel. Keep in mind that I'm talking about the MCU.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:02:12 10/07/2015 by somePerson
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#258 Posted: 08:22:16 10/07/2015
I find Universal Studios Parks way better than Disney Parks. Hopefully Disney can win me back over if they can build anything within the next decade with how slow they make things, but that doesn't seem likely with Nintendo, a brand new water park, and a cool looking King Kong ride coming.

Quote: AngelicBeast
Creepy pastas are terrible, each one is the same. They're boring and just unoriginal. Jeff the killer being one of the worse ones out there.

I really agree. Jeff the Killer is pretty boring honestly. I've only ever liked 2 Creepypastas, being NES Godzilla and Candle Cove (I haven't read it in a long time so I don't know how it holds up.).
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#259 Posted: 09:56:48 10/07/2015
Quote: AngelicBeast
Creepy pastas are terrible, each one is the same. They're boring and just unoriginal. Jeff the killer being one of the worse ones out there.

_____ x reader is also the worst.

Threre's one "creepypasta" that I've read that I really liked, and it wasn't really even a creepypasta because it existed before the fad (anyone got hipster glasses that I can use?)

It's called "Ted the Caver", and I suppose the difference in quality mostly stems from the fact that it wasn't written by 13-year-old Pewdiepie fans.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#260 Posted: 10:47:29 10/07/2015
I really really hate being scared. I can't find an appeal to not being able to sleep at night and just like the scared feeling.

Quote: DarkCynder_543
I dislike campaigns like sjw, feminism, peta, etc because they all go about it the wrong way. Rather than working for equality and respecting the people who are 'privilege' like they would respect the people (or animals for peta) they are fighting for (because lets be honest it's not the person's fault if their 'privileged'. blame social norms and society for making it that way), they instead dis all the people who are privileged and give those communities a bad name. I respect the supporters who do it the right way and work for equality rather than just dissing everyone and causing arguments and putting sj/feminism/other posts in places that don't even talk about it, but unfortunately those people seem to be in the minority.
I think the sjw and Feminists are the worse campaigns, since they seem to be the worse with this sort of thing, mainly because I think the sjw should be working on getting rid of the labels like 'gay' rather than adding more labels and identities to the huge pile we already have, because society isn't already confusing enough as it is. And they don't seem to understand that white cis straight people didn't chose to be the way they are ether, just like how they didn't choose their sexuality.
And as for feminism I think we all know that a lot of them are male dissing rather than going for equality, and it annoys me how they say things like 'woman should wear what they want and not be treated like sex objects' yet don't seem to understand fully what they're actually wearing. If they're going to wear shorts up their ass and show cleavage than boys are going to stare. And I'm sure that they would stare if a boy shows his dick or takes off his shirt (**** I know that I would probably stare), so they're being really hypocritical. Girls are just the sex who gets more stared at because they're the ones who wear the skimpy clothing, while boys are always fully clothed so they're nothing on them to stare at. Woman complain about having to be modest and cover up and find that offensive, yet men seem to do it just fine and not complain; they don't complain about not being able to show skin in public, so I don't see why it's so offensive and hard for woman. I will stop before this complaining goes more off track lol. Sorry that last bit I felt I had to say, because it's an issue that seems to be around for ages now, and I know that my opinion is in the 'unpopular' category, which is rather sad.

end of rant

This is why I wish I could put my thoughts into words. This is exactly how I feel and I agree wholeheartedly.

Quote: somePerson
Every Vine is the same. It's either people doing sexual dances, above average looking people acting quirky because that's funny apparently, and blacks being racist.

While I find most vines stupid, there are a few original and funny ones. But a few good ones are around.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12063
#261 Posted: 06:54:43 11/07/2015
Quote: awesomerockets
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
I really don't like the movie "Up". It's overrated as **** in my opinion. Sure the short segment at the beginning was good, but the rest of the film is awful.

I'm ready, come at me.

I respect your opinion, but I'm a bit curious as to why you didn't like the rest of the film. Care to elaborate?

Thanks for respecting my opinion.

I know how irritating unsated curiosity can be, but I'm not going into detail on the aspects of this film I didn't like. Most of my opinions add nothing to the argument on the movie's shortcomings that hasn't been mentioned before.

I also find that explaining why you didn't like anything to someone who likes it is only (mainly unintentionally) asking for an argument. What's the point of fighting with someone who loves or hates something and is unwavering in their opinions? It shouldn't change weather you love something or not and can cause unnecessary pain on both sides. If you like something I don't like, great for you; whatever my opinions are shouldn't (and most likely can't) change the way you think about it and the same goes if you like something I hate.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:58:50 11/07/2015 by Spyro Fanatic
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#262 Posted: 07:23:08 11/07/2015
I hate Steven Universe so much, I'm really getting sick of it.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#263 Posted: 07:29:10 11/07/2015
Five Nights of Freddy is one of the worst creations to exist.
---
words. letters. filler.
#264 Posted: 10:32:21 11/07/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
I really really hate being scared. I can't find an appeal to not being able to sleep at night and just like the scared feeling.

end of rant

This is why I wish I could put my thoughts into words. This is exactly how I feel and I agree wholeheartedly.

Quote: somePerson

While I find most vines stupid, there are a few original and funny ones. But a few good ones are around.

I'm happy that some people agree with me. As for that last part, it annoys me how when a guy tries to explain it to woman, woman just go 'RAPE!' 'SEXIST!' 'STOP TREATING US LIKE SEX OBJECTS!!!'. It's just so annoying.
if that's the case, then stop staring when a guy takes his shirt off (don't lie, I know you would do it. i know i would). stop thinking of him as a sex object you friking hypocrites

I also would like to add that I don't get how feminists got the idea that men (white, cis hetro men in particular) have life easier and are more privileged. Like, yeah, the suicide rates of men a far greater than woman, so they must definitely have a easier life, right? And it annoys me when they pull out the 'oh, but we are for equality and therefore notice men's issues too!' card to sound like they're movement is great, yet at the same time say 'Stop treating us like sex objects!' which is clearly targeted towards men (does this mean that gay mean treat men as sex objects? I don't think so), and therefore they're stereotyping them as some spawn of Satan despite the fact that they also claim they're for equality. Just admit it; you're only for woman's rights and in some way stereotype men.

Eh this is why I don't like feminism and instead go with being an egalitarian, because I honestly think feminism no longer needed. It's already done it's job ages ago (and I higly respect the woman in the act ages ago). Feminists need to wake up and realize they're no longer being treated like sex objects, because the reason why woman are told to cover up (like in private schools) and not men is because woman are the only sex who wears revealing clothing and men stay covered. What's the point in telling a sex to cover up if they already cover up? And men have problems which I honestly think are worse then the problems that woman go through, like all the masculinity issues and the higher suicide rates in men. Yeah rape is bad, but men have a higher murder rate and more prone to get physically attacked, so its not like woman are the only gender who gets attacked when they're walking alone. Lets not forget that it's perfectly okay (and even considered 'awesome') for woman to like masculine stuff but god forbid if a man likes anything feminine. Woman can wear pants now and hence have more of a choice in fashion than men, they are getting jobs that involve higher power, woman are now getting into jobs like medicine and engineering, the amount of woman in collage outweigh men, there are a lot of female characters in cartoons and real life shows who are strong characters, woman can go back to work after maternity leave, men are now allowed to help the mother with kids and housework instead of working all day, etc. I don't understand what more feminists want??? We need equality (and we also need to break stereotypes), not feminism. We also need to focus more on gay rights.
I think we need more people like Emma Watson. I mean yeah I don't agree with some of the things she says, but I do appreciate how she acknowledges men's issues and strives to get rid of stereotypes with both genders.
The Feminism movement instead should go to places where it's actually needed, like in muslin countries.

and this is coming from a girl.

Also people like not being able to sleep at night is a thing? I friking hate it when that happens. Like, I really love sleep and if humans hibernated that would make my life so much better.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 11:12:21 11/07/2015 by DarkCynder_543
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#265 Posted: 12:02:51 11/07/2015

end of rant

I'm happy that some people agree with me. As for that last part, it annoys me how when a guy tries to explain it to woman, woman just go 'RAPE!' 'SEXIST!' 'STOP TREATING US LIKE SEX OBJECTS!!!'. It's just so annoying.
if that's the case, then stop staring when a guy takes his shirt off (don't lie, I know you would do it. i know i would). stop thinking of him as a sex object you friking hypocrites

I also would like to add that I don't get how feminists got the idea that men (white, cis hetro men in particular) have life easier and are more privileged. Like, yeah, the suicide rates of men a far greater than woman, so they must definitely have a easier life, right? And it annoys me when they pull out the 'oh, but we are for equality and therefore notice men's issues too!' card to sound like they're movement is great, yet at the same time say 'Stop treating us like sex objects!' which is clearly targeted towards men (does this mean that gay mean treat men as sex objects? I don't think so), and therefore they're stereotyping them as some spawn of Satan despite the fact that they also claim they're for equality. Just admit it; you're only for woman's rights and in some way stereotype men.

Eh this is why I don't like feminism and instead go with being an egalitarian, because I honestly think feminism no longer needed. It's already done it's job ages ago (and I higly respect the woman in the act ages ago). Feminists need to wake up and realize they're no longer being treated like sex objects, because the reason why woman are told to cover up (like in private schools) and not men is because woman are the only sex who wears revealing clothing and men stay covered. What's the point in telling a sex to cover up if they already cover up? And men have problems which I honestly think are worse then the problems that woman go through, like all the masculinity issues and the higher suicide rates in men. Yeah rape is bad, but men have a higher murder rate and more prone to get physically attacked, so its not like woman are the only gender who gets attacked when they're walking alone. Lets not forget that it's perfectly okay (and even considered 'awesome') for woman to like masculine stuff but god forbid if a man likes anything feminine. Woman can wear pants now and hence have more of a choice in fashion than men, they are getting jobs that involve higher power, woman are now getting into jobs like medicine and engineering, the amount of woman in collage outweigh men, there are a lot of female characters in cartoons and real life shows who are strong characters, woman can go back to work after maternity leave, men are now allowed to help the mother with kids and housework instead of working all day, etc. I don't understand what more feminists want??? We need equality (and we also need to break stereotypes), not feminism. We also need to focus more on gay rights.
I think we need more people like Emma Watson. I mean yeah I don't agree with some of the things she says, but I do appreciate how she acknowledges men's issues and strives to get rid of stereotypes with both genders.
The Feminism movement instead should go to places where it's actually needed, like in muslin countries.

Also people like not being able to sleep at night is a thing? I friking hate it when that happens. Like, I really love sleep and if humans hibernated that would make my life so much better.

Honestly what you're describing doesn't sound like modern feminism at all. Feminism is slowly just becoming equality in general and 'feminists' who act as if men are the enemy often get dissed on for not being a 'true' feminist. Which is actually something I see a lot on tumblr now a days, but there are still those extremists who think the way you're thinking they think (convoluted...) who are pretty stupid. And, guys cover up cause they choose to and society's never really made outfits similar to those of girls, besides muscle shirts which don't really show.

I agree with what you're saying about SJWs to an extent but the thing about labels is eh. There are people who feel more comfortable with those labels, I agree that there are a lot and some seem odd but I'm just happy people are feeling more comfortable with their lives. Also, I hate SJWs who try to hard when they want to be 'right'(I'm not wording this right). For example, I once saw this ridiculous post about how 'I Kissed A Girl and I Liked It' was homophobic and I thought it was just ridiculous.

And please don't reduce LGBT rights to simply gay rights, LGBT+ rights altogether should be worked on.

anyone whose read this probably rolled their eyes out of their skull.

sorry i just wanted to say something. i'll probably delete this later.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#266 Posted: 13:21:10 11/07/2015
Quote: StriderSwag

oof

right in the feels

;-;
---
My life is complete.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#267 Posted: 13:34:04 11/07/2015
Wander Over Yonder is miles better then Gravity Falls
#268 Posted: 22:39:14 11/07/2015
Batman vs superman: Dawn of Justice looks like complete and utter ****.
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2745
#269 Posted: 01:07:08 12/07/2015

What makes you say that?
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
#270 Posted: 02:28:11 12/07/2015
Quote: ExcitonKnight

What makes you say that?

I just didn't like it to begin with, and the fact that I keep seeing it EVERYWHERE, just like Minions, makes it even worse. I like the character designs, and I fully support the messages the show's team is trying to get out there, but I just don't like the animation or the scripting. I know, they're really nitpicky things about a great show, but I'm just very tired of seeing it.
#271 Posted: 04:26:36 12/07/2015
Quote: Underian

Honestly what you're describing doesn't sound like modern feminism at all. Feminism is slowly just becoming equality in general and 'feminists' who act as if men are the enemy often get dissed on for not being a 'true' feminist. Which is actually something I see a lot on tumblr now a days, but there are still those extremists who think the way you're thinking they think (convoluted...) who are pretty stupid. And, guys cover up cause they choose to and society's never really made outfits similar to those of girls, besides muscle shirts which don't really show.

I agree with what you're saying about SJWs to an extent but the thing about labels is eh. There are people who feel more comfortable with those labels, I agree that there are a lot and some seem odd but I'm just happy people are feeling more comfortable with their lives. Also, I hate SJWs who try to hard when they want to be 'right'(I'm not wording this right). For example, I once saw this ridiculous post about how 'I Kissed A Girl and I Liked It' was homophobic and I thought it was just ridiculous.

And please don't reduce LGBT rights to simply gay rights, LGBT+ rights altogether should be worked on.

anyone whose read this probably rolled their eyes out of their skull.

sorry i just wanted to say something. i'll probably delete this later.

Sorry, I just said gay rights because I couldn't be bothered typing LGBTQ rights. I agree that the community as a whole should be worked on. And I do know that feminism in modern society are about equality (but I don't get this though. If you're for equality then you're a egalitarian not a feminist, since feminism has always been about woman's rights), but it doesn't help that there are still a lot who are extremists and only care for woman's rights.

Also the fashion industry has made skimpy clothes for woman because woman choose to wear them, and there are some clothing that are modest but woman change to look skimpy.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:28:40 12/07/2015 by DarkCynder_543
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#272 Posted: 04:50:48 12/07/2015
i see this talk about 'women choose to dress skimpy' and im confused because i struggle to find clothing that isnt skimpy or 'revealing' or whatever the kids are calling it now

maybe its where i live? idk. but i sure dont feel like i have much of a choice in the matter (buying clothes made for men is less a choice because i dont really have any other options with what the womens clothing section offers).

i dont speak for everyone, of course, but still... i wish there were more choices (where i live since it seems to be different elsewhere).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:51:54 12/07/2015 by IsisStormDragon
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#273 Posted: 04:59:53 12/07/2015
I've seen the big Sardonyx reveal for Steven Universe, and I'm disappointed.

I feel like the character could've been something much bigger and more exciting, something linked to the shocking revelations of the last Steven Bomb.

I mean, I like the character, but after hearing so many big theories, what she actually is just isn't satisfying.

I also find small elements of the design annoying.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:00:25 12/07/2015 by BlinktheCookie
#274 Posted: 11:19:37 12/07/2015
Quote: IsisStormDragon
i see this talk about 'women choose to dress skimpy' and im confused because i struggle to find clothing that isnt skimpy or 'revealing' or whatever the kids are calling it now

maybe its where i live? idk. but i sure dont feel like i have much of a choice in the matter (buying clothes made for men is less a choice because i dont really have any other options with what the womens clothing section offers).

i dont speak for everyone, of course, but still... i wish there were more choices (where i live since it seems to be different elsewhere).

i dunno, but where i live i see both, skimpy and not skimpy clothing. so i go with the not skimpy. :\
---
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#275 Posted: 14:25:58 12/07/2015
I enjoyed Sonic 06 more than I did Sonic Adventure 2.

While I'm not trying to say 06 is good by any means, it's still a bad game, there were still things I legitimately liked about the game. The music like most Sonic games is fantastic, and I really dug playing as Sonic, Silver, Blaze, and Omega, because I really got a kick out of their gameplay styles and level design(except for the bullcrap that plagues them, such as the mach speed sections). Otherwise I hated the game for just about every other reason people hated the game(except for the glitches, which I loved exploiting). And with Sonic 06, I never once wanted to rage quit or stop playing because I was sick of the terrible things it kept throwing at me, not even the mach speed sections or town missions.

Sonic Adventure 2, on the other hand, frustrated me so much that I ended up breaking one of my controllers playing it. I'll give it props for doing some good things: the music is still decent for the most part, Sonic's and a few of Shadow's levels are great, the game itself looked alright, and the story, while plothole-heavy, was still at least enjoyable(especially compared to 06, which had an awful story). But that's all I really enjoyed about the game. First off, I absolutely hated the Knuckles/Rouge stages. They significantly butchered what made Knuckles' stages so much fun in Adventure 1, most in part that the level design requires you to be familiar with it in the first place in order to know where you're even going, and the fact that the radar was downgraded from Adventure 1. Only being able to find one treasure at a time was an awful design choice, and one that baffles me most for the Sonic franchise as a whole. Knuckles/Rouge stages can be pretty freaking long as a result of these problems as well. Tails/Eggman stages aren't as bad, but they still are for the most part. Never mind the logic behind Tails being in a mech rather than, you know, ON HIS FEET(I know Tails being playable was a last minute decision, but they were able to program him just fine on his feet in the Chao garden. why did he need a mech? to have the third gameplay style more fitting with Eggman? one extra gameplay style wasn't going to hurt the game, especially in this case), but the controls during these levels are seriously stiff. It is so hard to try maneuvering these mechs, and platforming feels slow and sluggish as a result. The only stage I liked was Eggman's last stage, but that was only because the anti-gravity mechanic in it made platforming and controlling the mech a lot easier. The final story segment is also just as bad. It was a stupid design choice to make this section so frustratingly hard. I had to backtrack to a previous level because it was near-impossible to complete without a certain item from one of Knuckles' stages. YOU CAN'T DESIGN A FINAL LEVEL LIKE THAT, especially when an item like this one is already difficult to find on its own because of Knuckles and Rouge's horrible stages. When I finished the game, I didn't feel satisfied at all. I just had a huge sigh of relief that it was all over. I have never been so angry at a video game in my entire life. Lastly, I never really enjoyed the Chao Garden in Adventure 1, and it's the same case here. Something about the Chao Garden didn't really fancy me.

Again, I want to emphasize that I don't think 06 was a good game. it's still terrible. Not mentioning the things I liked about 06, the rest of the gameplay styles were awful and poorly handled, not to mention were coupled with poor level design, the game controls awkwardly and too precisely, the load times are way too excessive, the hubworld and town missions are the worst things to ever grace a Sonic game, and the story is garbage(let alone one of the worst stories i've come across in any form of entertainment). I'm saying that Sonic Adventure 2, with its faults I talked about earlier, is worse. I can't recommend Adventure 2 or Sonic 06 to anyone because both games have cons that heavily outweigh the pros to me, and Adventure 2, in my opinion, has more overall cons than 06 did. I'd rather play a Sonic game I can enjoy almost entirely, such as CD, Adventure 1, or Colors.
---
Cool cool.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#276 Posted: 15:06:51 12/07/2015
Quote: pankakesparx456
I enjoyed Sonic 06 more than I did Sonic Adventure 2.

While I'm not trying to say 06 is good by any means, it's still a bad game, there were still things I legitimately liked about the game. The music like most Sonic games is fantastic, and I really dug playing as Sonic, Silver, Blaze, and Omega, because I really got a kick out of their gameplay styles and level design(except for the bullcrap that plagues them, such as the mach speed sections). Otherwise I hated the game for just about every other reason people hated the game(except for the glitches, which I loved exploiting). And with Sonic 06, I never once wanted to rage quit or stop playing because I was sick of the terrible things it kept throwing at me, not even the mach speed sections or town missions.

Sonic Adventure 2, on the other hand, frustrated me so much that I ended up breaking one of my controllers playing it. I'll give it props for doing some good things: the music is still decent for the most part, Sonic's and a few of Shadow's levels are great, the game itself looked alright, and the story, while plothole-heavy, was still at least enjoyable(especially compared to 06, which had an awful story). But that's all I really enjoyed about the game. First off, I absolutely hated the Knuckles/Rouge stages. They significantly butchered what made Knuckles' stages so much fun in Adventure 1, most in part that the level design requires you to be familiar with it in the first place in order to know where you're even going, and the fact that the radar was downgraded from Adventure 1. Only being able to find one treasure at a time was an awful design choice, and one that baffles me most for the Sonic franchise as a whole. Knuckles/Rouge stages can be pretty freaking long as a result of these problems as well. Tails/Eggman stages aren't as bad, but they still are for the most part. Never mind the logic behind Tails being in a mech rather than, you know, ON HIS FEET(I know Tails being playable was a last minute decision, but they were able to program him just fine on his feet in the Chao garden. why did he need a mech? to have the third gameplay style more fitting with Eggman? one extra gameplay style wasn't going to hurt the game, especially in this case), but the controls during these levels are seriously stiff. It is so hard to try maneuvering these mechs, and platforming feels slow and sluggish as a result. The only stage I liked was Eggman's last stage, but that was only because the anti-gravity mechanic in it made platforming and controlling the mech a lot easier. The final story segment is also just as bad. It was a stupid design choice to make this section so frustratingly hard. I had to backtrack to a previous level because it was near-impossible to complete without a certain item from one of Knuckles' stages. YOU CAN'T DESIGN A FINAL LEVEL LIKE THAT, especially when an item like this one is already difficult to find on its own because of Knuckles and Rouge's horrible stages. When I finished the game, I didn't feel satisfied at all. I just had a huge sigh of relief that it was all over. I have never been so angry at a video game in my entire life. Lastly, I never really enjoyed the Chao Garden in Adventure 1, and it's the same case here. Something about the Chao Garden didn't really fancy me.

Again, I want to emphasize that I don't think 06 was a good game. it's still terrible. Not mentioning the things I liked about 06, the rest of the gameplay styles were awful and poorly handled, not to mention were coupled with poor level design, the game controls awkwardly and too precisely, the load times are way too excessive, the hubworld and town missions are the worst things to ever grace a Sonic game, and the story is garbage(let alone one of the worst stories i've come across in any form of entertainment). I'm saying that Sonic Adventure 2, with its faults I talked about earlier, is worse. I can't recommend Adventure 2 or Sonic 06 to anyone because both games have cons that heavily outweigh the pros to me, and Adventure 2, in my opinion, has more overall cons than 06 did. I'd rather play a Sonic game I can enjoy almost entirely, such as CD, Adventure 1, or Colors.

I honestly more or less agree with this.

'06 is probably the worst game in the series objectively besides Rise of Lyric, but I honestly enjoy it slightly more than Sonic Adventure 2.

While I enjoy the core mechanics of SA2's Sonic/Shadow levels more than '06's, I at least enjoy/appreciate Sonic's level design in '06, as it's pretty open ended and the environments have quite a bit of variety, shoddy core gameplay and bad programming aside. However, SA2's environments were very repetitive and most of the levels are very linear meaning they are one-and-done thrill rides, not to mention half of them are constantly dangling over a bottomless pit with floating walkways. And SA2 has it's own fair share of bugs and physics problems.

I much prefer SA1 and Unleashed to both of them, though.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#277 Posted: 17:38:36 12/07/2015

What makes you say that?

I just didn't like it to begin with, and the fact that I keep seeing it EVERYWHERE, just like Minions, makes it even worse. I like the character designs, and I fully support the messages the show's team is trying to get out there, but I just don't like the animation or the scripting. I know, they're really nitpicky things about a great show, but I'm just very tired of seeing it.

Fair enough.
---
#278 Posted: 19:08:22 12/07/2015
Heroes is still worth watching after season one.
---
#279 Posted: 21:51:55 12/07/2015

What makes you say that?

Fair enough.

Thank you for respecting my opinion! ^.^
#280 Posted: 22:16:31 12/07/2015

Fair enough.

Thank you for respecting my opinion! ^.^

Np smilie
- - -
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#281 Posted: 17:19:28 14/07/2015
I really like cheesy/cheep shows, mainly just to poke fun at them.
---
Dead
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#282 Posted: 14:43:21 18/07/2015
most coping methods arent inherently good
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#283 Posted: 18:53:27 18/07/2015
I've thought about it, and I've decided I have little to no respect for Caitlin Jenner.

The more I see her, the more it looks like she's using her transgender status to her advantage and capitalizing on the whole thing.

You want a real transgender hero? Try Kristin Beck. She was born Christopher Beck and was a U.S. Navy SEAL for almost 20 years. The CNN documentary Lady Valor was about her. She's now running for Congress.

I'm not trans, so I can't really speak for the community, but wouldn't they rather have someone like that leading them instead of a glorified celebrity?
#284 Posted: 20:09:18 18/07/2015
^Tbh, I fully agree
---
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#285 Posted: 22:11:10 18/07/2015
Quote: Metallo
The more I see her, the more it looks like she's using her transgender status to her advantage and capitalizing on the whole thing.

I think it's a split 50/50 thing between Jenner herself and the tabloids.

Having used a program that has a lot of tabloid related videos, it looks more like her family is using her buzz as means to get famous themselves (the Jenners are starting to seem like the Kardashians).

And in general it looks to me like the tabloids follow Caitlyn around so much because being trans seems to be some wacky thing to them. Like Caitlyn is doing things that she definitely probably wouldn't have bothered with if she wasn't trans, but the tabloids seem to watch her like a hawk as if to say "look at her she's a trans it's so weird and funny!" and that kinda miffs me a bit. As if someone being transgender in on itself is some sort of circus show that everyone should be entertained by.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:36 18/07/2015 by CAV
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#286 Posted: 23:02:11 18/07/2015
I really hate Ariana Grande and I hate how I know people who basically worship her.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
TheBladesFan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1485
#287 Posted: 18:21:19 19/07/2015
Quote: parisruelz12
I really hate Ariana Grande and I hate how I know people who basically worship her.

I don't mind people liking something I don't care for, but I don't like it when people talk about how 'amazing' they are 24/7. I talk about gaming, but not all the time. As for Ariana, I don't know much about her. My friends hate her though.
---
bookloverlolly.tumblr.com
Skylander Count: SSA 52/54 SG 61/66 SSF ??/?? STT ??/?? SSC 51/65 SI 6/??
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#288 Posted: 20:30:43 19/07/2015
Quote: TheBladesFan
Quote: parisruelz12

I don't mind people liking something I don't care for, but I don't like it when people talk about how 'amazing' they are 24/7. I talk about gaming, but not all the time. As for Ariana, I don't know much about her. My friends hate her though.

Her music is trash and she said she hated america after licking donuts in a store with her loser boyfriend.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:39:12 19/07/2015 by parisruelz12
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#289 Posted: 08:44:46 21/07/2015
As a player in Splatoon, I actually don't hate Callie and Marie. In fact, I actually like them to be honest. They don't annoy me, I enjoy their company, they can be funny occasionally and they do know how to look good. So I don't get annoyed by them like I hear lots get sick of them.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#290 Posted: 21:16:23 21/07/2015
I don't like the look of the new fantastic 4. One thing, it's not with the comic. I know they have to include an African American character or they'll get hated on, but in the comics, human torch is not black. He's white. Him and Susan are brother and sister
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#291 Posted: 02:16:51 22/07/2015
I don't like any of the Hobbit or Lord Of The Rings Books or Movies :/
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#292 Posted: 02:54:51 22/07/2015
Seindfeld is boring and lacking both content and acting skills.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#293 Posted: 17:06:01 22/07/2015
I see a lot more complaining about Minions than any actual positive posts and it's honestly just as annoying.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#294 Posted: 18:44:09 22/07/2015
I think people with liberal arts degrees can easily be successful, and I think people with STEM degrees can easily fail.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#295 Posted: 20:41:12 22/07/2015
I dislike Game Of Thrones
#296 Posted: 21:54:06 23/07/2015
I still like the minions. Just because they are in a lot of advertisements isn't enough of a reason for me to dislike them.

While I usually understand criticisms for any movie, I don't for Avengers: Age of Ultron. I keep hearing that it was a huge letdown and that it was horrible, but I don't really understand at all. It was everything I thought it should be and wanted it to be. It's not perfect by any means, I see flaws, but none of them seem big enough to make this movie the disaster people say it is. It seems people these days can't enjoy movies anymore. They don't try to have fun while watching a film and just trash it afterwards. It seems that way with more than just movies. People try so hard to find reasons that anything new that comes out in this generation sucks that they don't bother trying to see anything good.
---
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#297 Posted: 16:42:49 26/07/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael
I don't like any of the Hobbit or Lord Of The Rings Books or Movies :/

Me neither. I find them really boring.

Quote: DarkCynder10
I see a lot more complaining about Minions than any actual positive posts and it's honestly just as annoying.

Quote: awesomerockets
I still like the minions. Just because they are in a lot of advertisements isn't enough of a reason for me to dislike them.

I agree. In fact, I still want to see the Minions movie at some point.
First | Previous | Page 6 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me