Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54
Unpopular Opinions [STICKY]
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#201 Posted: 08:07:33 21/04/2015
lmao most of the cartoons and other stuff that I love are in the 90s genre. The only cartoons that I can think of that I like which are made in the 80s or even older are Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes.

Anyway more unpopular anime opinions from me:

Since I've gotten into Soul Eater again: As much as I love Maka from Soul Eater, I've finally realized that she is boring and doesn't have much personality compared to the others. It's annoying since the show has so many very interesting characters with a decent personality and some even have an interesting back story (aka have protagonist material), yet she's the main character. The only real back story she has is 'who is her mum??' yet even that's not very interesting. The main downfall of the show is the fact that she's the protagonist, and IMO Soul or Death the Kid would have made more of an interesting protagonist than her (not Black Star since you may as well read/watch Naruto lol). I must admit she has the best fighting style and weapon of choice in the show though.

Midorima from Kuroko no Basket is an underrated character and needs more love, since he usually gets ignored and is overshadowed by every other GoM except Murasakibara. I personally think he deserves more love than Kise and Kagami, and seems like only Japan realizes this.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:15:29 22/04/2015 by DarkCynder_543
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#202 Posted: 00:28:34 22/04/2015
I'm not a big Star Wars fan. the only one i really liked was The Empire Strikes Back. all the other ones i thought were okay and I really hate Episode I and II.

Also I'm not really looking forward to The Force Awakens as a result, though I am somewhat interested in Rogue One next year.
---
Cool cool.
#203 Posted: 13:54:00 22/04/2015
A lot of people I know seem to hate the Cancer and Scorpio signs, and love the Sagittarius sign. A lot of people also seem to like Virgo. I must be weird because my favourite star signs are Cancer, Scorpio and Leo, and I'm not a huge fan of Sagittarius and my least favourite is Virgo (aka the sign I'm stuck with) lol. I admit that Homestuck may have influenced me loving Cancer and my general opinion on other star signs lol (and it has made me a bit happier about being a Virgo).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:54:34 22/04/2015 by DarkCynder_543
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#204 Posted: 15:42:34 22/04/2015
Quote: DarkCynder_543
i don't like sword art online

i think that's an unpopular opinion....? since it's really popular and stuff....

Some people love it because of its popularity while others hate it because it's overhyped/overrated. I guess it's the marmite of anime.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#205 Posted: 16:01:25 22/04/2015
Quote: pankakesparx456
I'm not a big Star Wars fan. the only one i really liked was The Empire Strikes Back. all the other ones i thought were okay and I really hate Episode I and II.

Also I'm not really looking forward to The Force Awakens as a result, though I am somewhat interested in Rogue One next year.

George Lucas should be ashamed with himself for making episodes I an II.

Luckily III pulled it back.

Hopefully Disney will repair some of the damage he left.

I hated the last Muppet movie, mainly because of Ricky Gervais, that guy is a serious douche.
---
^ You all know it's true
#206 Posted: 23:53:04 22/04/2015
Quote: alicecarp

i think that's an unpopular opinion....? since it's really popular and stuff....

Some people love it because of its popularity while others hate it because it's overhyped/overrated. I guess it's the marmite of anime.

lol i just don't like it because i think it sucks halfway through the first season. only the first half is decent.
---
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#207 Posted: 20:54:39 23/04/2015
Quote: alicecarp

lol i just don't like it because i think it sucks halfway through the first season. only the first half is decent.

I pretty much steered completely away from it when I watched a review that showed how the second season is literally about the main guy trying to save one of the girls in his harem from being raped. :I

---------

I don't think Mario Kart 8 is very fun online unless you are playing with friends (in my case, this is never). I tried going online today after doing all of the single-player stuff with the DLC, but I just don't enjoy myself. Luck based mechanics just don't work online when you can't have a bit of banter with the people you're playing against. It isn't even a case of "I'm always losing", because I get as many dirty wins as I do losses to dumb luck. When I'm playing online against randoms, I like having some degree of strategy and skill be the main focus, I want it to feel competitive. But this game's mechanics are just so heavily luck based, which is HILARIOUS with friends, but is INFURIATING when playing solo (offline or online).

It doesn't help that there are still some glaring issues with the online in terms of how it works systematically, mainly the ability to change your character/vehicle combo between races (I can understand this being broken if they let you do it every race when playing with randoms, but why not at least every 4 races, which is equivalent to a Grand Prix? And there is no excuse for this to be absent when playing in a Private Lobby), and not being able to send an in-game invite to your friends to join your lobby.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#208 Posted: 23:51:02 27/04/2015
I don't mind pop music. I honestly like most of the music on the radio right now. Most of it I wouldn't pay for it even listen to if I had the choice, but I can get into it when I hear it on the radio or if a friend plays it.

And it seems people on this site hate being social, but I love it. I prefer to be with other people.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:03:21 28/04/2015 by awesomerockets
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#209 Posted: 02:57:17 08/05/2015
TLoS games are my favorite Spyro games.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#210 Posted: 03:31:35 11/05/2015
^This
I like video games but I'm not a hardcore gamer like a lot of people seem to be. It seems like people are almost expected to know and have played certain video games, and I've noticed that on here especially, but I've never really played or even heard of some games. Honestly I'm happy just playing Spyro, like that could be the only video game ever and I would be content with that.

I've never seen Star Wars or Star Trek and it doesn't really bother me.

I generally prefer modern music over the older/classic stuff.

Sword Art Online is one of my favorite anime series.

I couldn't get into My Little Pony. I've tried to, but couldn't.

With very few exceptions, new Disney/Nickelodeon/Cartoon Network shows suck.

I actually value life and try not to kill bugs if I can help it.

Wow sorry for having different opinions
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:40:05 11/05/2015 by AvatariDragon
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#211 Posted: 07:47:55 16/05/2015
Against vaccinations.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:49:28 16/05/2015 by whirlwind fan
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#212 Posted: 14:25:34 16/05/2015
Iron Man 3 was okay
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#213 Posted: 00:21:36 20/05/2015
Peter Piper probably had a pickled pecker
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:30:30 20/05/2015 by Metallo
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#214 Posted: 17:14:16 23/05/2015
Quote: StriderSwag
Iron Man 3 was okay

I liked it.

I hated what they did to a p iconic villain just for a joke. It was mostly the way Ben Kingsley played the role, why was he ****ing so british and stupid? Would've been much better if they didn't do that ****
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#215 Posted: 18:37:55 23/05/2015
Comic book heroes like DC and Marvel ones bore me and are uninteresting

I like the Career tributes and think that they are victims too.

Black Rock Shooter Anime is not horrific. It's actually really good IMO but I do agree it's not something to go weeb about.

I love the trashy female singer pop music.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#216 Posted: 04:27:20 29/05/2015
I actually like Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures. It does have issues and can get ridiculous at times, but it isn't the worst show by any means.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#217 Posted: 04:33:12 29/05/2015
Huge and most popular social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and communities are totally and utter-mostly meaningless. They bring nothing new to the world. They are nothing and have total value of nothing.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#218 Posted: 05:07:11 29/05/2015
Quote: DragonCamo
Comic book heroes like DC and Marvel ones bore me and are uninteresting

I like the Career tributes and think that they are victims too.

Black Rock Shooter Anime is not horrific. It's actually really good IMO but I do agree it's not something to go weeb about.

I love the trashy female singer pop music.

[User Posted Image]

*Jumps away*
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#219 Posted: 14:59:28 29/05/2015
Quote: Project_Unnamed
Huge and most popular social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and communities are totally and utter-mostly meaningless. They bring nothing new to the world. They are nothing and have total value of nothing.

Facebook and Twitter are great for businesses or independent workers who want to get their stuff out. Twitter is also great for spreading info as it comes out. For example, if I was at E3 and played the new Star Fox game and liked it, I could spread the word to all of my followers and that would build hype for the game. I could even post a quick picture or video from my phone.

Facebook is also useful if you just keep it clean and don't like a bunch of pages you won't care about/accept friends who are not really friends. There is a lot of news I would not have discovered if not for both of these sites. And I'm not even on Twitter.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#220 Posted: 01:48:40 31/05/2015
Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace Lancaster had a very idyllic relationship to the point where the romance aspect of the story just wasn't enjoyable.
#221 Posted: 15:20:36 01/06/2015
I don't care for Rosalina.

Quote: Metallo
Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace Lancaster had a very idyllic relationship to the point where the romance aspect of the story just wasn't enjoyable.

SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT
---
#222 Posted: 04:37:13 02/06/2015
I don't like romance movies or books. I had told my friend that once and she said I was weird.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#223 Posted: 04:42:15 02/06/2015
Ant-Man is going to be fantastic.
#224 Posted: 16:09:01 02/06/2015
Sims 3 is LEAGUES better then Sims 4.
---
#225 Posted: 16:18:31 02/06/2015
Quote: parisruelz12

I am in absolute agreement with this statement
#226 Posted: 20:53:07 02/06/2015
I don't care for Rosalina.

SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT

However, that's not to say that the book itself is bad. It's beautifully written. I just think the theme probably has more to do with enjoying life in general than romantic love.
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#227 Posted: 20:58:59 02/06/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
I don't like romance movies or books. I had told my friend that once and she said I was weird.

Same
On a slightly related note, I hate seeing romance in movies/books when the plot has nothing to do with romance
It's annoying seeing how the male and female protags tend to fall in love by the end of the story it's so over done.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#228 Posted: 22:31:30 02/06/2015
Quote: Iceclaw

Same
On a slightly related note, I hate seeing romance in movies/books when the plot has nothing to do with romance
It's annoying seeing how the male and female protags tend to fall in love by the end of the story it's so over done.

Same.
#229 Posted: 02:00:40 03/06/2015

Same

Same.

Same same
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#230 Posted: 02:04:23 03/06/2015

Same

Same.

Same same

I also agree.
#231 Posted: 07:18:13 03/06/2015

OMG THIS. I'm not a fan of them ether. And it annoys me how almost every book I pick up now has some form of teen romance or 'team x or y' that has no build up and just ruins the story. It makes me feel like going 'screw it I will just read Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Warriors again'. It's annoying considering I'm not even looking in the romance section, so I don't expect the books I read to be flooded with it...? Okay I know I probably shouldn't go into YA section ether if I want to avoid this, but I go to YA mainly because I prefer the style of writing used in YA, since Adult books are usually too complex.

I'd rather that a pairing doesn't get together until the end of the series, because if they get together in the middle of it then the rest of the books are usually just full of ****ty teen drama. I think the only series that I've read so far that has had a love triangle and romance that I liked was The Hunger Games, since it's actually written pretty well and KatnissxPeeta is actually a really great pairing.

Same

i'd love it if for once the main ends with a character that isn't the main male/female protagonist.

okay i know that's literally what happens in harry potter but.... harryxhermione was actually a great ship though.... i don't like ronxhermione :(
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:26:29 03/06/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#232 Posted: 09:20:56 03/06/2015
Inside jokes annoy the **** out of me. They're called inside jokes for a reason, yet people try to show them off even though no one else is going to understand them. It's like they're trying to prove that they actually have friends or something.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#233 Posted: 18:29:20 03/06/2015

I have an explanation about this actually!

The reason why TONS of features were taken away in Sims 4 was because of the glaring problem with Sims 3: It took way too much memory from the computer.

Many people had to actually buy the newest computers on the market in order to play Sims 3 when it first came out, so that way the computer could at least process it. People with gaming computers have no real problems with Sims 3 taking up memory, but Sims 3 core audience isn't those people with gaming computers.

It's those with normal computers, because people with gaming computers tend to search out for games that could run on consoles. So because those people who bought Sims 3 experienced slower computers and less room for important documents and perhaps other games they want to play, EA Games had to take away a lot of the cool features Sims 3 had in order for Sims 4 to run while not pushing the computer's "memory envelope".
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#234 Posted: 18:40:09 03/06/2015
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

The reason why TONS of features were taken away in Sims 4 was because of the glaring problem with Sims 3: It took way too much memory from the computer.

Many people had to actually buy the newest computers on the market in order to play Sims 3 when it first came out, so that way the computer could at least process it. People with gaming computers have no real problems with Sims 3 taking up memory, but Sims 3 core audience isn't those people with gaming computers.

It's those with normal computers, because people with gaming computers tend to search out for games that could run on consoles. So because those people who bought Sims 3 experienced slower computers and less room for important documents and perhaps other games they want to play, EA Games had to take away a lot of the cool features Sims 3 had in order for Sims 4 to run while not pushing the computer's "memory envelope".

That actually makes a ton of sense, thank you!
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#235 Posted: 21:48:47 03/06/2015
I hate Melee
I hate Brawl
I love Wii U/3DS
I always play with just Smash Ball on
I hate the PS Vita (but probably because whenever I pull out my 3DS jerks come up to me and say "THE VITA IS SOOO MUCH BETTER" but seriously, they're not even comparable! Not because of sales or bias, but...they're so different!)
Bowser Jr. smash 4 laifu
The Wii U > Wii (but probably because game selection)
Frozen is good
I like middle school
I like R.O.B and I want an amino for him
I like Mario Party
I play lots of freemium games-but I always keep them free
---
^This might be sarcasm.
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#236 Posted: 00:16:03 04/06/2015
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

that sounds to me more like "i'm too lazy to optimize my game so instead of actually optimizing it i'm going to remove features so i can save money AND do less work to push the game out faster"
---
tubular
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#237 Posted: 14:39:45 08/06/2015
I like Microsoft and don't think they are evil people who want to steal everyone's money.
I'm a conservative.
I prefer playing with items and real stages in Smash 4.
I like Mario Party.
I think Windows Phone is leagues better than iOS and Android.
I think anime dubs are better than subs.
I like Modern Windows (8 and above).
I like Power Rangers (Sometimes).
I think e-sports and let's plays are a joke.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:41:32 08/06/2015 by Ryanator20x6
#238 Posted: 13:24:11 09/06/2015
Quote: Pixilism
Quote: Ryanator20x6
I think Windows Phone is leagues better than iOS and Android.

MUH NO APPS
MUH BOTNET LOGO
MUH MICRO$OFT

I prefer the layout and general look of things. Plus the cameras are sweet.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:24:25 09/06/2015 by Ryanator20x6
#239 Posted: 13:46:29 09/06/2015
samsung galaxy > iphone

the larger screen on the SG is enough of a reason to prefer it
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:46:48 09/06/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#240 Posted: 13:50:11 09/06/2015
Agreed, but you can do better than the Galaxy series.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#241 Posted: 17:24:52 09/06/2015
Quote: spyro and sonic

Same.

Same same

I also agree.

I agree to an extent.

Romance that has no effect on the plot and is there just for the sake of romance is moot. Also the portrayal of how couples act bother me. If the characters get together before the end of the story, their relationship is usually riddled with needless drama. It's poor representation of actual healthy couples, and just has bad taste. Why can't they be written actually getting along and working together to overcome a situation? They will have disagreements, but their entire love life wont be filled with them biting at each others throats. You know what I mean.

Also, I tend to not care for romance unless I know the characters. I've seen them develop, and watched how they handle situations. Seeing these characters that I have gotten to know handle romance is a treat for me. Stories that don't show the characters' behavior and personalities prior to romance, however, don't usually interest me.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#242 Posted: 02:43:43 10/06/2015
Amiibos are crap. I don't see the collectors appeal. The scalping and prices are so much worse than Skylanders.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12063
#243 Posted: 14:38:34 11/06/2015
I really don't like the movie "Up". It's overrated as **** in my opinion. Sure the short segment at the beginning was good, but the rest of the film is awful.

I'm ready, come at me.
#244 Posted: 16:16:27 11/06/2015
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
I really don't like the movie "Up". It's overrated as **** in my opinion. Sure the short segment at the beginning was good, but the rest of the film is awful.

I'm ready, come at me.

I also think it's very overrated, but I still consider it decent.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#245 Posted: 16:18:26 11/06/2015
Quote: Spyro Fanatic

I'm ready, come at me.

I respect your opinion, but I'm a bit curious as to why you didn't like the rest of the film. Care to elaborate?
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#246 Posted: 19:26:45 12/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I find Sly Cooper games boring.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#247 Posted: 04:00:05 13/06/2015
I don't know if this can be considered unpopular yet, but I loved Jurassic World.

The reception it's gotten has either been you love it or meh. I'm in the love it category.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#248 Posted: 07:05:30 15/06/2015
I hate sjws and anti-sjws equally.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me