Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54
Unpopular Opinions [STICKY]
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#51 Posted: 08:17:10 26/11/2014
i have more that's anime related:

with durarara, i don't give a damn that the adults aren't the main characters.
imo the main focus in durarara on the high school kids makes whole series more mysterious, and that's one of the show's highlights. seriously, if the adults were the main characters would the series even be the same? no it wouldn't.
and i don't like shizaya or even the anime's portrayal of izaya.

with PMM, Homura is a bad character. the rebellion movie showed how terrible she actually is. kyoko is best character, followed by sayaka.

Quote: Razz
^^^ Are you alternate universe me? Can we be friends?! :D

Well, now there are two of us (more or less) who have similar opinions on these matters, at least. :D Although I like AHT/SL as Spyro games and Skylanders is fun for what it is (I don't care anymore if it is or isn't a Spyro game; it's not my speed but it's cute for the kids I guess).

i'm totally cool with that. C:

I like AHT/SL, which is why I said I wouldn't have minded if Spyro stopped after SL. Actually, during my first playthrough of AHT it became my favourite Spyro game for a while.

And I agree with Skylanders. I played halfway through the first game and kind off... stopped playing? It's just not my thing. But I'd rather have Skylanders than a continuation of TLOS, and I'm fine with it existing.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 08:31:48 26/11/2014 by DarkCynder_543
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#52 Posted: 17:42:30 26/11/2014
Kyouko is totally best character in PMMM! Homura is alright, but she's basically the reason everything got so bad, so... :D
#53 Posted: 06:32:24 27/11/2014
I liked Homura in the series but... I hated her actions in the Rebellion Movie.
---
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#54 Posted: 19:30:55 28/11/2014
death metal/doom metal/thrash metal/ shock rock is good
final fantasy 7 is weeaboo bait and terrible
ff mystic quest is ok
there is nothing wrong with band shirts as they're just as "bad" as your favorite miley cyrus tee
vegetables taste really good
---
BREATHE AIR.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#55 Posted: 00:02:33 02/12/2014
"2013" actually looks better than "2014"
Akame Yellow Sparx Gems: 1584
#56 Posted: 22:00:07 05/12/2014
I was never really "into" the Mario Kart games. They're alright for a fart around.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#57 Posted: 01:04:56 06/12/2014
i hate mario
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#58 Posted: 03:22:35 06/12/2014
i enjoy bubsy 3d
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Masked Man Blue Sparx Gems: 564
#59 Posted: 21:30:57 08/12/2014
i don't like anime or mixels
---
mmmm sexy vore
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#60 Posted: 13:26:08 10/12/2014
Quote: Wild

2012 looks better than both of them.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Sky-Glaceon10 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1910
#61 Posted: 05:54:43 12/12/2014
Quote: DarkCynder_543
I liked Homura in the series but... I hated her actions in the Rebellion Movie.

^This. Homura and Kyoko were my favourite characters in PMMM, but I didn't like Homura's actions in Rebellion at all. In fact, I would've been happy if there had been no Rebellion movie at all. It almost ruined the series for me.
---
"A Zone greater than Zone." Aomine Daiki - 2015
Ask me stuff I guess.
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#62 Posted: 02:41:45 13/12/2014
I love Rebellion Story and love Homura as a character. I didn't exactly like her actions in TRS but found them to be in line with her character.
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#63 Posted: 04:13:41 13/12/2014
I actually didn't think Avatar (the one with all the blue people) was that bad.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#64 Posted: 13:48:07 15/12/2014
i like the water temple

elsa (from frozen) is a bad character who only runs away from her problems and responsibilities and is still granted a happy ending

i like mario kart 7 more than 8, just because 8's weight balance is so bad, thus it's less fun to try out most of the different builds
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:31:26 15/12/2014 by Arc of Archives
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#65 Posted: 18:29:57 16/12/2014
smilie^ Are you alternate universe me? Can we be friends?! smilie

Well, now there are two of us (more or less) who have similar opinions on these matters, at least. smilie Although I like AHT/SL as Spyro games and Skylanders is fun for what it is (I don't care anymore if it is or isn't a Spyro game; it's not my speed but it's cute for the kids I guess).

I like AHT/SL, which is why I said I wouldn't have minded if Spyro stopped after SL. Actually, during my first playthrough of AHT it became my favourite Spyro game for a while.

And I agree with Skylanders. I played halfway through the first game and kind off... stopped playing? It's just not my thing. But I'd rather have Skylanders than a continuation of TLOS, and I'm fine with it existing.

This.

I didn't think liking AHT and SL was an unpopular opinion. AHT is my all time favourite post-Insomniac game while SL is my favourite handheld game.

As for Skylanders, when SSA was first announced, I wasn't upset with his new design or gameplay style. I was just glad that the series has the same light tone as classic Spyro, as opposed the darker and more serious tone that LoS had.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#66 Posted: 01:36:26 17/12/2014
The Guardians of the Galaxy is boring
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Slvr99 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#67 Posted: 01:00:50 18/12/2014
I genuinely loved Enter the Dragonfly. So much in fact that it's my second favorite Spyro game out of them all and in my top 10 favorite games of all.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#68 Posted: 03:25:26 19/12/2014

what are the quotation marks for?
#69 Posted: 13:33:30 19/12/2014
2011 was a better year for the 3DS than 2012, where the main release was Uprising and nothing else was very impressive. To be fair, Uprising was ballbustingly good, but that's besides the point- I'm just saying that besides Uprising, 2012 didn't have anything interesting, so I think it's a worse year than '11. 2011 was actually a pretty good year for the 3DS- it started off realy slowly, but after the fantastic OoT3D we got a string of great releases: SF64 3D, SSA, Mighty Switch Force, Mario Kart/3D Land, etc.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:34:34 19/12/2014 by Arc of Archives
#70 Posted: 16:00:03 19/12/2014
i hate frozen
---
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#71 Posted: 17:17:54 19/12/2014
I hate anime. I just really dont like it.
---
Spread those positive vibes
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#72 Posted: 03:03:17 20/12/2014
Quote: DragonCamo

ugh ikr
---
My life is complete.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#73 Posted: 03:16:53 20/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo

We watched that in Biology and everybody was singing Hooked on a Feeling. It got annoying fast. I didn't care for Chris Pratt(although he was shirtless for the girls and gays), Batista is pretty bad actor, Gamera was the bland tough girl, Rocket Raccoon doesn't have a British/Scottish accent, and Groot looks too much like Vin Diesell.
#74 Posted: 03:59:35 23/12/2014
Quote: alicecarp
^^^ Are you alternate universe me? Can we be friends?! :D

Well, now there are two of us (more or less) who have similar opinions on these matters, at least. :D Although I like AHT/SL as Spyro games and Skylanders is fun for what it is (I don't care anymore if it is or isn't a Spyro game; it's not my speed but it's cute for the kids I guess).

This.

I didn't think liking AHT and SL was an unpopular opinion. AHT is my all time favourite post-Insomniac game while SL is my favourite handheld game.

As for Skylanders, when SSA was first announced, I wasn't upset with his new design or gameplay style. I was just glad that the series has the same light tone as classic Spyro, as opposed the darker and more serious tone that LoS had.

A lot of people seem to not like AHT and SL, and AHT didn't really get positive reviews. I honestly think AHT is a decent game, despite I'm not happy with a lot of things about it. It's definitely my favourite Spyro game that's not made by insomniac.

AHT to Spyro is like TP to Zelda for me. I find them both hard to think of as games of their own respective franchise due to using a different atmosphere/'feel' that their other games originally had. But they're still good games despite that (TP more so than AHT).
---
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#75 Posted: 04:33:21 23/12/2014
Quote: Carmelita Fox

what are the quotation marks for?

i think i did that to indicate that im talking about the numbers and not the years/content of the years? not sure, but i am talking about the numbers
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#76 Posted: 21:34:36 06/01/2015
I think Final Fantasy XIII is a pretty decent game and is as misunderstood as most controversial artwork, the same kind that become known as absolute classics.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#77 Posted: 22:25:07 06/01/2015
Since I've started watching anime again:

Death Note Spoilers are involved with these opinions:

-A lot of people feel that the third arc of Death Note is the worst. I entirely disagree. The second arc (or the "Yotsuba" arc) was the worst. Light turning into a goody two shoes just didn't work for me, and the replacement Kira for that arc was not NEARLY as compelling as Light is as Kira. The third arc is worse than the first arc too, but I feel it is much closer to the greatness of the first arc than the second arc is. In all honestly, the second arc felt like filler, and it didn't really have a compelling "cat & mouse" dynamic like the other two. The rivalry between Near and Light was not as good as the one between L and Light, but the Yotsuba arc didn't have any significant cat & mouse game. It exists in the form of L's team trying to catch the new Kira. But that new Kira just didn't make for a compelling mouse, as he wasn't that smart. He wasn't a particularly memorable character either. Heck, I can't remember his name, even.

-Matsuda is one of the most important characters in Death Note, in hindsight. However, unlike with Mellow, we are not directly told so. To put it simply, he represents what Light would have been had he not picked up the Death Note, and this makes him being the person who kills Light (it's sort of Ryuk too but I consider Matsuda the written "cause" of Light's death) all the more appropriate and satisfying.

-People say the ending was bad because Light died a pathetic death, and should have died more honourably....but why? Light deserved to die the way he did. In the end, he was a talented, but extremely pathetic man. He was a serial killer who jumped some mental hoops to justify what he was doing, he abused the two women of his life despite them being completely loyal to him (even killed one of them because she would get in his way otherwise), started killing people based on their defiance of him rather than them actually being bad people, etc...he was really a coward through and through, and he deserved to die like one, even crying for the names of the two women he abused, hoping to get their comfort somehow.

In relation to Full Metal Panic, I actually am not a huge fan of Chidori so far. She's OK, and she's fine in the Fumoffu series, but I feel like she is kind of this forced creator's pet character, who they want me to think is this pure angel who is essential to everything, but I feel she is far from those things. Especially how they push her relationship with Sosuke. Honestly, I think Tessa deserves Sosuke's affection more (and I find her the more compelling character anyway), if he has to go with one of the girls in a romantic way. I also think they had a much more direct chemistry. Sosuke and Chidori make sense as close friends, though. I'd rather their relationship be more sibling-like all of the time, rather than trying to force it into romance. Realistically, there is no reason Sosuke should fall for Chidori, but falling for Tessa makes total sense.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
epicLLOYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1880
#78 Posted: 22:50:37 08/01/2015
Sonic Boom isn't that bad.
#79 Posted: 23:43:36 08/01/2015
I like Mario Kart 7 better than 8. To be fair, 8 is far better than 7 viewed from a single player or party game standpoint, but I really love how 7 was balanced. Even the dominant Metal/Dasher/Red/Parafoil combo wasn't broken or anything and lightweights actually had a noticeable accel advantage. That balance is thrown out the window in 8, which makes the online less interesting since you see so many ridiculously similar builds, and online is really why I keep coming back to Mario Kart. smilie
#80 Posted: 02:02:59 09/01/2015
i hate DC
---
#81 Posted: 04:38:04 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I hate playing with the Gamepad on Smash Wii U because it just feels slow and clunky.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#82 Posted: 04:46:28 09/01/2015
^I thought that was kinda popular. I'm the only person I know of that doesn't mind/hate playing with the Gamepad. I don't own my own GC adapter so I don't have much of a choice.
#83 Posted: 03:24:01 10/01/2015
I don't like the GamePad for Smash either. It's fine for most games, but Smah is tighter than most stuff on the Wii U and you can't hold the GamePad nearly as comfortably as the Pro Controller (which is what I use, because I hate wires).
#84 Posted: 12:46:27 10/01/2015
marvel/dc is boring
---
My life is complete.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#85 Posted: 20:44:09 10/01/2015
Quote: CAV
^I thought that was kinda popular. I'm the only person I know of that doesn't mind/hate playing with the Gamepad. I don't own my own GC adapter so I don't have much of a choice.

I don't mind it myself and will play on it if need be but I do vastly prefer GC controller. I tend to mess up more on the GamePad so I don't do anything as serious or hard on it.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#86 Posted: 16:48:11 12/01/2015
I don't mind using the gamepad. Although, the only thing that's awkward about it is that you can't reach all four buttons (L, R, A and Start) that you need to press if you want to quit a fight.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#87 Posted: 02:15:42 13/01/2015
I thought The Lost World: Jurassic Park was a good movie.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#88 Posted: 02:52:38 13/01/2015
^WHAT!!!anyway i like sonic 06.....
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#89 Posted: 03:44:24 13/01/2015
I don't mind using the gamepad. Although, the only thing that's awkward about it is that you can't reach all four buttons (L, R, A and Start) that you need to press if you want to quit a fight.

My biggest problem with it is that they mapped Shield/Roll to the L&R buttons instead of the ZL&ZR buttons, which are where my trigger fingers are when I'm holding the Gamepad naturally. Of course, with Smash's control mapping feature, it's not that big of a deal, but when I'm stuck with someone else's Gamepad, I have muscle memory issues.

That said, I'm sorely disappointed that the GCN adapter only works with Smash. =_="
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#90 Posted: 03:51:46 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR

My biggest problem with it is that they mapped Shield/Roll to the L&R buttons instead of the ZL&ZR buttons, which are where my trigger fingers are when I'm holding the Gamepad naturally. Of course, with Smash's control mapping feature, it's not that big of a deal, but when I'm stuck with someone else's Gamepad, I have muscle memory issues.

That said, I'm sorely disappointed that the GCN adapter only works with Smash. =_="

I have small hands. :(
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#91 Posted: 04:15:09 13/01/2015
I like the Wii U gamepad in general

I like Homestuck ( This is relative to the forum; most people here seem to dislike Homestuck )

Anime is Okay, seen lots of hate stuff else where but I don't watch it much.

I dislike these kinds of threads because they make me frustrated, not because of people having opinions but because of some reasoning. ( Someone said they didn't like Avengers because the heroes they didn't know were in it and they mentioned Batman who isn't even created by the same company as well as the movie being based off comics? I don't know, I'm way too pretentious to judge people. I probably sound like a hypocrite )

First-Person-Shooters aren't that good.

Xbox 1 and PS4 aren't that great to me.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#92 Posted: 22:44:51 13/01/2015
My oppinion is too controversial to not post anonymously >.>
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#93 Posted: 00:10:44 14/01/2015
I'm very liberal, but I don't really support affirmative action (being a white guy).
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#94 Posted: 02:10:22 14/01/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: Mesuxelf
My oppinion is too controversial to not post anonymously >.>

I'd like to know this opinion.

Nah, even you'd hate me for it smilie
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#95 Posted: 04:24:43 16/01/2015
Titanfall isn't all that bad tbh, it just needs more content.
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2745
#96 Posted: 04:46:21 18/01/2015
-I hate children with a burning passion
-Religion angers me
-I kinda liked Enter The Dragonfly
-FPS games are boring and repetitive
-Pokemon Red and Blue have aged really badly
-I enjoy Sonic 3D Blast
-I don't mind Spyro's redesign in Skylanders
-Charizard and Pikachu suck
-Bidoof is love, Bidoof is life
-smilie is awkward to play as
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:20:48 09/05/2015 by ExcitonKnight
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#97 Posted: 06:31:01 18/01/2015
-Super Mario Sunshine is my favorite Mario game.
-New Super Mario Bros 2 isn't bad, in fact, it's pretty fun. It's just the same thing as the other "New Mario" titles, don't go into it expecting "Shovel Knight" or "DKCR: Tropical Freeze" levels of revolutionary.
-The Gamepad is my favorite controller for SSB4.
-I like the Stage Builder in SSB4.
-Pilotwings Resort is one of my favorite 3DS games.
-I don't mind clones in Super Smash Bros.
#98 Posted: 13:27:19 18/01/2015
Quote: LunarDistortion
-Super Mario Sunshine is my favorite Mario game.
-New Super Mario Bros 2 isn't bad, in fact, it's pretty fun. It's just the same thing as the other "New Mario" titles, don't go into it expecting "Shovel Knight" or "DKCR: Tropical Freeze" levels of revolutionary.
-The Gamepad is my favorite controller for SSB4.
-I don't mind clones in Super Smash Bros.

thisss

also

i think star strike is still an amazing character
---
My life is complete.
First | Page 2 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me