Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 39 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54
Unpopular Opinions [STICKY]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1901 Posted: 23:58:56 07/02/2018 | Topic Creator
I really hate it when people try to normalize problems by saying that other people have it and you're not alone. This just creates ignorance and makes a person not want to get help for their condition.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#1902 Posted: 19:33:21 08/02/2018
Quote: somePerson
I really hate it when people try to normalize problems by saying that other people have it and you're not alone. This just creates ignorance and makes a person not want to get help for their condition.

For me, I think it's how it's said. It's not like people shouldn't get help, but they shouldn't be treated or felt like aliens to other people for their problems, but treated as people all the same, but they should also understand that they do have problems that need helping. So if worded right I don't think it creates ignorance but rather comfort that they're not alienated, that they're person but can also know that they have problems to work on... That is, if worded or acted right toward that person.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:33:39 08/02/2018 by Dark Lord
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#1903 Posted: 17:49:08 14/02/2018
Here are some more unpopular opinions I have thought of since last time

• I don't really care about the Ducktales 2017 Reboot
  • Teen Titans (2003) is the most overpraised Western cartoon of all time thanks to people overpraising it due to its spin-off
  • Serena is surprisingly more overpraised than Misty (although she ain't escaping the Bermuda Triangle of the top ten list right now either)
  • I lost track of SpongeBob after Sponge Out of Water as I haven't seen much episodes of that show since 2015

Wow! That's actually not a lot compared to last time. I just needed to remove these off my chest; although you can kiss my earlier Coco opinion from last summer outta the way.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#1904 Posted: 09:14:30 16/02/2018
Quote: DeathOfADream
Pokémon Sun and Moon (and USUM) aren’t that bad. In fact, I love Moon and I love UM so far. The way some folks talk about them, you’d think they were the biggest scourge on the Pokémon franchise. I dunno how unpopular of an opinion this is but I’ve seen a lot of people whine about these games when they’re far from being the worst Pokémon games. Out of the ones I’ve played, I’d argue that XY was worse, and I don’t see it getting any worse than XY.

cut

When I found out that S/M actually gets a lot of hate I was very surprised. It's honestly one of my favourites. I liked how it changed a lot of things rather than having the usual. I do get the hate for the Ultras though. Unfortunately unless the pokemon games follow the exact same formula as first gen, the general fanbase won't have anything to do with them. Its why X/Y is so popular. I will forever be salty about this.

I'm also surprised about the Lilly hate too. I prefer Gladion myself, but Lillie was a very well done character. Heck I love the family in general and they are my favourite pokemon characters.

Quote: Waaksian
Quote: DragonCamo
The hate for male protagonists is starting to get really irritating

This so much

Same. Another thing that annoys me is when people complain about sexualized female characters in games but fail to see that all male protags are basically the same old gruff guy (well in the west anyway). And this is coming from someone who would love more female protags like Alloy design-wise.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#1905 Posted: 22:07:14 17/02/2018
Quote: DarkCynder_543
Quote: DeathOfADream
Pokémon Sun and Moon (and USUM) aren’t that bad. In fact, I love Moon and I love UM so far. The way some folks talk about them, you’d think they were the biggest scourge on the Pokémon franchise. I dunno how unpopular of an opinion this is but I’ve seen a lot of people whine about these games when they’re far from being the worst Pokémon games. Out of the ones I’ve played, I’d argue that XY was worse, and I don’t see it getting any worse than XY.

cut

When I found out that S/M actually gets a lot of hate I was very surprised. It's honestly one of my favourites. I liked how it changed a lot of things rather than having the usual. I do get the hate for the Ultras though. Unfortunately unless the pokemon games follow the exact same formula as first gen, the general fanbase won't have anything to do with them. Its why X/Y is so popular. I will forever be salty about this.

I'm also surprised about the Lilly hate too. I prefer Gladion myself, but Lillie was a very well done character. Heck I love the family in general and they are my favourite pokemon characters.

Since you said about it being surprising on why SM get hate thought I'd list some of my thoughts. It's not too much to do with following the same formula as gen 1 as there is just issues with the games. You're still free to disagree, just wanted to share an opinion from the other side to provide a different perspective. I also find it interesting you say about X/Y being popular, when I mostly see it get **** on and referred to as one of the weakest entries. At least on dS anyway.

-Festival Plaza is rather a massive step backwards from Gen 6's PSS. Being able to wander around the story while having online open and available to trade freely was nice. It made it so you weren't just stuck standing in one spot twiddling your thumbs if waiting for a friend to come online or just wanted to be available for random people to trade/battle you. Now, you have to be in the Plaza to be online and there doesn't seem to be a hell of a lot to do to make it worth being locked there. Hell, just scrolling around to find a friend when they come online to arrange a trade/battle seems so much harder than before.

-The amount of Gen 1 pandering sucked, notably with Alola Forms. Just 1 Alola form Pokemon from another gen would've been nice rather than them all being Kanto.

-How rare so many of the new Pokemon seemed to be. Why is it that so many of the new Pokemon to Gen 7 seemed to be the ones locked behind a rarity of 10% or lower? Having entire evolutionary lines locked behind SOS battles was just icing on that rotten cake to make things an extra pain in the ass for those wanting to complete the dex. Seriously, you should not be able to go the entire game without even seeing as many Pokemon as is possible to in SM.

-The story doesn't really feel that strong, frankly. Mostly this is the fault of many major characters having a plot hole or general writing flaw about them that seems like the story just wasn't proofread.
  • Lillie's entire character development happens in dialogue only. Her actions never change resulting in her being a bit of a hypocrite. She tells you she hates battles and seeing Pokemon hurt, but then makes "this one exception" every time you or Hau are involved in a battle and never shows any real disdain for what she's seeing or that the battles are going on. When you meet her & Nebby, she promptly tells you that he's this BIG secret, then next day is parading him around main street on Melemele with nearly every other major character, trial captain, and kahuna knowing she has him, and those who don't getting introduced because story.
  • Gladion rebels against his mother by working for his mother... He rejects her and tries to go stronger to stop her and the Ultra Beasts by working for Team Skull, who effectively seem to be the laughing stock thugs of the island who are actually working for Lusamine. Gladion is even the one who tells you that Lusamine's partnered up with Guzma, so there's no excuse for him not knowing.
  • Speaking of Guzma, his whole thing is that he seems to want to be recognized and respected for his strength; to establish a name for himself. Yet, he ends up as Lusamine's minion. Sure, this is supposed to be because she claimed she saw his skill and respected him so he went with the only person who respected him, but it still makes little sense for him to want to be anyone's subordinate when he's wanting to be the big man on top leaving his name in the history books.
  • Kukui is probably the worst professor in Pokemon, in that he just ****s off on most of his duties to stalk some kids around for the most part. Sure, he establishes the League in Alola, then self-proclaims himself as champion until you come along, even though he has no real qualification for such other than being the region's professor. Though that doesn't necessarily make him a good trainer... Almost makes you question how much you really earned the title after him.
  • Hau in general seems more interested in eating than being a trainer and is probably a worse trainer than Ash as a result. Doesn't help that's he competing with Gladion for the rival role and as a result ends up strung along for the island challenge to be the occasional battle when Gladion just isn't available even though he doesn't entirely seem to care about it at times.
  • Lusamine I can't really remember any major problems right now other than the fact we don't see her real personality. She spends the entire game brainwashed then gets whisked away while unconscious once saved. Not too much of a problem though compared to the others here.

-Megas getting almost completely abandoned in favor of Z-Crystals despite being treated like some major mechanic in Gen 6 then being part of the basis for the whole divergence in the timelines/dimensions is just weird and kinda crappy. It makes Z-Crystals feels even more gimmicky than they are by setting up the notion they'll be abandoned come Gen 8. It was extra ****ty in that at least half of the Mega stones were locked behind serial code events which have all ended by this point making them limited availability.

-The large amount of hand-holding in the game made it feel even easier than past games to the point of no real challenge. Even ignoring the fact that the game now tells you what moves are effective or not, it's pretty bad in the story. The entire first island acts as a massive tutorial which gets to be a drag to trudge through after a while. Walking down main street with Lillie and having to enter every shop and hear about it is just downright painful. Having literal roadblocks thrown about with a guy there to tell you "no, go back and do this first" is poor design. The game should have a figurative roadblock that lets the player wander off in the right direction and explore the answer, like any good RPG does. Not tell you to turn around to specifically do something before you can proceed. Many of these roadblocks are placed after you should logically have done what you need to anyway making them unnecessary and the cutscene of opening them just an annoyance.

-The lack of a national dex is still just baffling.

-RotomDex is the most annoying thing and actually made me hate a Ghost Pokemon. Having a more interactive Dex that can talk with you is something. Having it double as your map when it never shuts up is just frustrating. I swear, every time I wanted to look at the map, he had something to say, and there is no way to get him to speed up his dialogue like everything else. Pressing A won't skip ahead, opening the menu just makes him restart his current speech. Seriously, he gets real annoying fast.

-Really a matter of opinion on this one, but Ultra Beasts just complicated everything in a way that just wasn't for the better, imo.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#1906 Posted: 03:41:20 18/02/2018
^ Oh I actually should have explained myself better haha, so I'm really sorry about that. I actually agree with everything you said. I have a love/hate relationship with gen 7 where I love it and it's definitely a favourite but it just has too many flaws that make gen 2, 3 and 5 superior over it (i've actually never cared much for gen 4). It definitely felt like the games were being held back because of the hardware they were on. Basically if it didn't have all these flaws gameplay and story-wise (by being released on console that could ACTUALLY HANDLE ALL THE CONTENT IT NEEDED *COUGH*SWITCH*COUGH*) it could have been my favourite pokemon games.

I definitely don't like how the story was handled at all, which is a shame because it legit could compete with gen 5 for best story, and surprisingly dealt with very dark topics. I know previous pokemon games had dark stuff in it before, but I'd say gen 7 went even further. One thing you didn't mention is the fourth island. One of my biggest issues was how the fourth island was handled. You know the story handled things badly when the anime handled the events after Lusamine went insane more than the actual game. The anime's approach was better, where the siblings handled the crisis with their mother alone, making it more a personal thing like it should, rather than Lillie following the player around and Gladion (and hau for that matter) just sitting on the sidelines doing basically nothing???? Basically I love what gen 7 introduced (except z moves those can die) but it could have been handled far better. I still just say I like it though, depending on my mood lmao. And don't get me started on the Ultra games. They just butchered the plot and took at the one major plot-point that made the original games very interesting and made things worse rather than fixing all the problems like it should have done. In fact I think by changing some of the stuff with Lusamine it just resulted in more plot-holes.

The reason I was surprised by S/M's hate is because X/Y is surprisingly well-loved from what I've seen despite all its flaws, so I thought the same thing would happen to gen 7 because it has just as much Kanto pandering, and we all know pokemo fans like that. The internet fandom seems very different to the fandom i've seen IRL, in that it's not 'mah first gen' obsessed and actually likes gen 5. :')

Oh and here's another unpopular opinion: As much as I love DB and DBZ, I've never liked the fandom because of the fact that it's always about Goku and Vegeta and every other character they act like don't exist, except maybe Freeza, Buu and Cell. Its always been awkward for me to fit in since I've never cared for Goku and especially not Vegeta, and my favourites have always been Gohan, Future Trunks, Videl and Piccolo. Oh and DBZ should have ended after Cell because everything after that is pretty bad. :')
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 04:17:08 18/02/2018 by DarkCynder_543
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#1907 Posted: 04:18:11 18/02/2018
Quote: DarkCynder_543
^ Oh I actually should have explained myself better haha, so I'm really sorry about that. I actually agree with everything you said. I have a love/hate relationship with gen 7 where I love it and it's definitely a favourite but it just has too many flaws that make gen 2, 3 and 5 superior over it (i've actually never cared much for gen 4). It definitely felt like the games were being held back because of the hardware they were on. Basically if it didn't have all these flaws gameplay and story-wise (by being released on console that could ACTUALLY HANDLE ALL THE CONTENT IT NEEDED *COUGH*SWITCH*COUGH*) it could have been my favourite pokemon games.

I definitely don't like how the story was handled at all, which is a shame because it legit could compete with gen 5 for best story, and surprisingly dealt with very dark topics. I know previous pokemon games had dark stuff in it before, but I'd say gen 7 went even further. One thing you didn't mention is the fourth island. One of my biggest issues was how the fourth island was handled. You know the story handled things badly when the anime handled the events after Lusamine went insane more than the actual game. The anime's approach was better, where the siblings handled the crisis with their mother alone, making it more a personal thing like it should, rather than Lillie following the player around and Gladion (and hau for that matter) just sitting on the sidelines doing basically nothing???? Basically I love what gen 7 introduced (except z moves those can die) but it could have been handled far better. I still just say I like it though, depending on my mood lmao. And don't get me started on the Ultra games. They just butchered the plot and took at the one major plot-point that made the original games very interesting and made things worse rather than fixing all the problems like it should have done. In fact I think by changing some of the stuff with Lusamine it just resulted in more plot-holes.

The reason I was surprised by S/M's hate is because X/Y is surprisingly well-loved from what I've seen despite all its flaws, so I thought the same thing would happen to gen 7 because it has just as much Kanto pandering, and we all know pokemo fans like that. The internet fandom seems very different to the fandom i've seen IRL, in that it's not 'mah first gen' obsessed and actually likes gen 5. :')

Ah, ok. Sorry for kinda just rambling off then, lol. 4th island was generally kinda weird. Mina's a main one for it that stood out for me in just not having any real trial. Though I think USUM fixed that. It's just weird with 7, cause when I see people talk about it, they are either hate it for all of it's flaws, or just love it and seem to blindly ignore almost all of it to claim all the characters and story are perfect with most mechanical flaws being minor and try to say it's the best gen ever made.

Weird, I tend to just see 6 as that black mark as everyone treats it and people just like a few specific characters, Serena, Lysandre, & Sycamore.

Changing Lusamie & Gladion for Ultra just made things weird. And the Wormholes being gyro control by default with having to find "that one NPC" to change it is just weird. The only real thing I like with Ultra is the better designs for Elio & Selene. Selene's chicken hat thing was just awkward.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1908 Posted: 23:15:06 16/03/2018
I've never been particularly interested in the MCU and I'm not even sure I'll see Infinity War when it comes out.

Africa by Toto is a painfully overrated song.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:58:09 19/03/2018 by Chompy-King257
#1909 Posted: 04:52:19 21/03/2018
naruto was a good anime

Like yeah it did get bad overtime, but it was still good at one point. And Naruto was the first ever character where I actually adored the 'happy protag' for once and far prefer them over the 'angst one' , and the later one is usually the more relatable one who undergoes more character development. :\

Oh and the original series is underrated and I wish it got more spotlight over Shippuden
---
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#1910 Posted: 15:57:08 23/03/2018
Villainous is overrated, but I'm still a huge fan.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#1911 Posted: 11:47:37 07/04/2018
I really don't like titles at the end of movies. Both at the start in the end is okay I guess, but it doesn't matter if you take 5 minutes or 2 hours, I KNOW what movie I came to watch. Just make a memorable opening instead of acting like I'm still watching trailers.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#1912 Posted: 02:10:32 13/04/2018
One thing that generally annoys me is the way characters are getting treated now.

Basically if the character tends to react to anything they get deemed as 'angsty'. I hate this new view that characters have to not react to anything bad that happens to them in a negative way.
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1913 Posted: 13:12:26 13/04/2018
I personally prefer the live action Beauty and the Beast to the animated version

Not by much though
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#1914 Posted: 14:54:14 13/04/2018
I think that movies known as masterpieces should never be remade,why would you change what’s not broken?I don’t get the live action remake treatment all old Disney movies are getting,leave them as they are.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#1915 Posted: 20:30:17 13/04/2018
Quote: fyra
I think that movies known as masterpieces should never be remade,why would you change what’s not broken?I don’t get the live action remake treatment all old Disney movies are getting,leave them as they are.

well to be fair they aren't remaking them, they're reimagining them in live action, Jungle Book was amazing, if you haven't seen it I recommend it. The live actipn versions dont change the impact the originals had, that's how i feel about it
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#1916 Posted: 07:27:26 14/04/2018
I was never really a fan of The Incredibles. I found the first film boring (the "Where's my super suit?" scene is the only bit I like) and I'm not too bothered about the sequel. It's my second to least favourite Pixar film after Cars. I'm looking forward to Toy Story 4 more than Incredibles 2.

Also, it's been almost 20 years and I'm still waiting for A Bug's Life 2.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#1917 Posted: 00:12:04 15/04/2018
Rick & Morty really isn't that interesting

I only keep up to see what happens between Beth and Jerry
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1918 Posted: 00:16:15 15/04/2018
Quote: Metallo

Really?

That’s very interesting. Why is that? Most people hate the Beth and Jerry stuff. I know I thought it brought down Season 3 greatly.
#1919 Posted: 00:25:38 15/04/2018 | Topic Creator
most animated movies nowadays don't really interest me as groundbreaking. Everytime I see a current animated movie they all look the same and have plots that many other live action movies have. Like I get you connected with the theme of loneliness in *insert praised Pixar movie here* but have you ever seen a movie that wasn't targeted towards children and soccer moms?
#1920 Posted: 00:32:48 15/04/2018
Quote: TheToyNerd

Really?

That’s very interesting. Why is that? Most people hate the Beth and Jerry stuff. I know I thought it brought down Season 3 greatly.

Jerry reminds me a lot of my past self and how it destroyed (or at least helped to destroy) my romantic relationships so I pay close attention. It's like a soap opera lol

The actual plot is fine, just doesn't really hook me. I lost interest halfway through Season 2
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:34:41 15/04/2018 by Metallo
#1921 Posted: 00:40:23 15/04/2018

Really?

Jerry reminds me a lot of my past self and how it destroyed (or at least helped to destroy) my romantic relationships so I pay close attention. It's like a soap opera lol

The actual plot is fine, just doesn't really hook me. I lost interest halfway through Season 2

Fair enough. I don’t really watch for the plot, moreso I watch for the comedy and creative locales. I am interested in some of the plot of the show, but for the most part it just makes me laugh (Season 3 being a partial exception).

But, hey what do I know. I’m honestly quite easy to impress
#1922 Posted: 00:52:47 15/04/2018 | Topic Creator

Really?

Jerry is the best character of the show. He's the most realistic and relatable while Rick is what people on Reddit think they are. The first 2 seasons had very good Jerry and Beth centered subplots but season 3 was more focused on Beth and it showed all of her weaknesses because it was the first time In the show where she wasn't with Jerry who pretty much completes her character. But then again season 3 wasnt that good so.....
#1923 Posted: 01:01:20 15/04/2018

Really?

Jerry is the best character of the show. He's the most realistic and relatable while Rick is what people on Reddit think they are. The first 2 seasons had very good Jerry and Beth centered subplots but season 3 was more focused on Beth and it showed all of her weaknesses because it was the first time In the show where she wasn't with Jerry who pretty much completes her character. But then again season 3 wasnt that good so.....

I disagree that Jerry is the best character. I think his shtick is annoying and I think the fact that Season 3 just had him constantly failing over and over without any character growth was such a disappointment. I also don’t think Rick’s unrelatability detracts from the show too much. It got a little out of hand with Vindicators and the finale, but again, I watch the fun sci-fi comedy cartoon to laugh and have fun with the occasional hype story beat.
#1924 Posted: 01:31:05 15/04/2018
Rick's a little too edgy for my tastes but he's interesting, I'll give him that
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#1925 Posted: 01:54:45 15/04/2018
most animated movies nowadays don't really interest me as groundbreaking. Everytime I see a current animated movie they all look the same and have plots that many other live action movies have. Like I get you connected with the theme of loneliness in *insert praised Pixar movie here* but have you ever seen a movie that wasn't targeted towards children and soccer moms?

agreed my friend
DirtPrincess Green Sparx Gems: 276
#1926 Posted: 01:56:01 15/04/2018
Hmm.

• Harry Potter is a good series but entirely overrated
  • The Beatles weren't that good
  • Some movies can be better than their book counterparts
  • Takis are gross
  • Overwatch isn't that great of a game
  • The legal driving age should be raised to 18
  • ---
    Change my mind - Taylor Swift
    Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
    #1927 Posted: 01:56:45 15/04/2018
    Quote: DirtPrincess
    Hmm.

• Takis are gross

• REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    #1928 Posted: 03:10:28 15/04/2018
    Big Bang Theory sucks
    #1929 Posted: 03:24:18 15/04/2018 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Grizzle
    Hmm.

• Takis are gross

• REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Watching pros is better than actually playing the game.
    #1930 Posted: 03:27:21 15/04/2018
    That ain’t that unpopular!

Also, while I’m here, Spyro’s original graphics don’t hold up all that well IMO. I like Crash’s art style way better and a lot of Spyro’s models look like polygonal messes rather than concise designs. I do appreciate Spyro having that open world feel so early into that era of video games, from what I’ve seen though, the visuals haven’t aged the best.

I’m glad the remastered version looks so good so far!
    #1931 Posted: 03:31:23 15/04/2018
    Also, while I’m here, Spyro’s original graphics don’t hold up all that well IMO. I like Crash’s art style way better

I agree
    #1932 Posted: 03:37:36 15/04/2018
    Quote: Sesshomaru75
    That ain’t that unpopular!

Also, while I’m here, Spyro’s original graphics don’t hold up all that well IMO. I like Crash’s art style way better and a lot of Spyro’s models look like polygonal messes rather than concise designs. I do appreciate Spyro having that open world feel so early into that era of video games, from what I’ve seen though, the visuals haven’t aged the best.

I’m glad the remastered version looks so good so far!

Maybe the Crash games have aged better than Spyro 1, but definitely not better than 2 and 3. While 2 and 3 do show their age, they've aged a lot better than a decent chunk of similar games from that time period, including Crash.

Yeah, I take that partially back. I was basing my opinion primarily on Spyro 1 stuff. After looking through some images in the gallery, they’re a lot more impressive than I initially gave it credit for.
    #1933 Posted: 03:43:16 15/04/2018
    Quote: Sesshomaru75
    Yeah, Spyro 1 really isn't that visually impressive, especially when compared to 2 and 3. 2 and 3 are a lot more colorful, vibrant, and just all around nicer looking, whereas Spyro 1, at least by comparison, is quite dull and bland in a lot of areas.

2 and 3 probably took some cues from Crash
    #1934 Posted: 03:44:49 15/04/2018
    Lmao, now I feel silly because I still stand by my opinion, just not as strongly now, oops.
    #1935 Posted: 11:07:24 15/04/2018
    Hmm.

• Takis are gross

• Agreed

**** I hate cars
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    #1936 Posted: 11:51:50 15/04/2018
    food unpopular opinion:

Olives are great
    ---
    #1937 Posted: 12:17:29 15/04/2018

• Oof, no I disagree. As someone who does a lot of after school activities, especially play stuff, having peers that can drive is ****ing essential to my sanity. I’ve had virtually no issues with my friends driving despite a few times my one friend drove on the wrong side of the road at night. That was scary, but it doesn’t make up how convenient it is.
    #1938 Posted: 13:00:08 15/04/2018 | Topic Creator
    It's not the age of the driver. It's how much of a dick they are.
    alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
    #1939 Posted: 18:15:09 15/04/2018
    Putting ketchup on the fries > Having ketchup on the side for dipping
    This is because I'd either end up not having enough ketchup so I'd have to get more or having too much that I'd end up wasting some.
    #1940 Posted: 18:44:15 15/04/2018
    Quote: alicecarp
    This is because I'd either end up not having enough ketchup so I'd have to get more or having too much that I'd end up wasting some.

Get out.
    #1941 Posted: 18:45:30 15/04/2018
    I hate cereal with milk
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
    #1942 Posted: 01:07:37 16/04/2018
    Beyonce is ridiculously overrated.
    Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
    #1943 Posted: 02:16:23 16/04/2018
    Quote: alicecarp

Quote: King-Pen Krazy
    I hate cereal with milk

Ahem...no.
    ---
    i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
    LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
    #1944 Posted: 04:24:09 16/04/2018
    It's not the age of the driver. It's how much of a dick they are.

^ yep.

and my unpopular opinion would be agreeing with this, I suppose.
    ---
    Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
    #1945 Posted: 17:00:11 18/04/2018
    I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion but it would seem like one, I was also unsure if this should be in the video-gaming unpopular opinion because I mostly mean it toward video gaming services but I guess in the long run of things it could mean any service at all but...

I think having a highly costing, lifetime subscription to something is better than having a low costing, monthly subscription. While yes, the negative is that usually lifetime subscriptions are really costly, about three-hundred buckeroos from what I've seen the most, I feel like the positives outweigh the negatives, then you don't need to continuously pay a subscription fee for that service, you don't have to worry about if you have enough money in your bank account or not for the next month. I mean I guess the negative is cancelling it or making a new account or having your account hacked means you lose that lifetime, but I still... I personally feel lifetime is better in the long run.

And so, I think in this area I think is the only reason why Xbox live is better than PSN or Playstation Plus, I mean there are more positives to both, but that's so far the only incentive of why I'd probably take Xbox live gold membership over Playstation Plus, because having lifetime subscription, aside from that... Can't think of much else.

#changemymind (just memeing i'm not serious here and don't want to start anything and also understand there are still negative to lifetime subscriptions just my own personal opinion is that i'd like the option for at least lifetime sub on more things like playstation plus)
    ---
    Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
    Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:06:29 18/04/2018 by Dark Lord
    Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
    #1946 Posted: 18:12:02 18/04/2018
    First thing that comes to mind is if you'll even use the service for a lifetime. You might jump from MS to Sony, or you might stop using Photoshop for art, or you might lose interest in editing and never need Sony Vegas again.
    ---
    SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
    (What I need is never what I want)
    #1947 Posted: 22:08:46 18/04/2018
    Probably not for Xbox Live, I mean it's an incentive to get Xbox Live but it's not enough that I'd want Microsoft consoles instead. Though I would love a lifetime sub to Playstation Plus because I admit, I'm a Sony fangirl and it'd really help me personally in the long run. Especially since now.... Online gaming is starting to be dependent on these subscriptions and I really can't afford something monthly.

Edit: I mean, to at least have the option of Lifetime I forgot to mention, don't want people forced to take up lifetime subs on things.
    ---
    Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:14:59 18/04/2018 by Dark Lord
    First | Previous | Page 39 of 54 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me