Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Divide & Conquer [CLOSED]
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#1 Posted: 12:27:53 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Our story begins just after Kaos returns following his defeat on the Cloudbreak Islands.

‘Those Skylanders are going to pay for humiliating me’ sneers Kaos.

‘What are you going to do to them master?’ asks his loyal minion Glumshanks.

‘I’m going to show them why I KAOS!!! am the one and only ruler of Skylands, by building myself an unstoppable army of villains’.

‘Didn’t we already try that one master?’ sighs Glumshanks

‘Silence fool, this time not even the Skylosers will be able to stand in my way’ grins Kaos

‘So where is the army coming from sir, we’ve already tried Trolls, Arkeyan Robots and Evilised Greebles’ sighs Glunshanks.

‘I’m glad you asked Glumshanks, I plan to destroy the Cloudcracker prison, and release the most feared villains back into Skylands, muahahahaha’

‘Are you sure master? I’ve heard that Cloudcracker prison is made of unbreakable Traptanium’

‘Are you questioning my powers Glumshanks?’ snaps Kaos

‘No master, never master’ says Glumshanks cowering

‘Good, we leave for the prison at dawn’.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Kaos and Glumshanks arrive at Cloudcracker prison and the surrounding area looks deserted.

‘No sign of the Skylosers I see, this will be easier than I thought’ chuckles Kaos.

‘Please reconsider master, we don’t know what’s in the prison, it could be worse than *shudders*, your mother’ pleads Glumshanks.

‘I am KAOS!!! nothing is too much for me to handle’

‘Except the Skylanders apparantly’ mutters Glumshanks.

‘What was that?’ snaps Kaos.

‘Oh nothing master, just clearing my throat, it’s very dry up here’ says Glumshanks coughing.

‘I thought so, now let me see how to break an unbreakable prison’ says Kaos concentrating.

‘What about your portal sir?’ says Glumshanks eagerly

‘I’ve got it, I’ll use my portal’ says Kaos ignoring the suggestion
*rolls eyes* ‘genius sir, how do you think of these things?’ says Glumshanks sarcastically.

‘It comes naturally to an evil genius such as myself, Glumshanks’ grins Kaos.

Kaos raises his hands in the air and summons his portal from his castle.

‘Lets get started, you might want to hold on to something Glumshanks things are going to get a little bumpy’ laughs Kaos as his portal starts to glow a deep purple.

‘I think a little thunder will do the trick’ says Kaos as a large black cloud starts to form over the prison.

Shards of lightning start to hit the top of the prison but it doesn’t even make a dent in the Traptanium.

‘Unbelievable, it hasn’t made even a tiny mark, this is going to be more difficult after all’ sighs Kaos.

‘Does this mean we can go home master’ nods Glumshanks with a pleading look in his eyes.

‘Quiet fool, I’m thinking’ snaps Kaos.

He looks around the prison and spots a tiny flaw in the Traptanium armor.

‘Just what I was looking for’ grins Kaos.

He points towards the flaw and a huge burst of lightning erupts from the cloud, hitting dead centre, causing the entire prison to shake.

‘Uh oh’ says Glumshanks as the prison begins to crack.

‘This is it Glumshanks, my moment of triumph’ grins Kaos ‘once more should do the trick’

Kaos waves his hand as hard as he can and lighting rains down on the prison like a hammer tearing the prison apart and scattering thousands of pieces of Traptanium across Skylands.

‘We did it master’ cheers Glumshanks.

‘We did nothing’ sneers Kaos ‘I defeated the so called unbreakable prison’
As the dust from the explosion starts to fade, figures appear out of the rubble.

‘I am Kaos your new master, you will pledge your allegiance to me’ says Kaos trying to make himself look taller.

‘I have no master’ comes a high pitched voice.

‘You dare to defy me?’ says Kaos stunned.

‘I am the Golden Queen, I defy all’

‘Master, I’ve heard stories about her’ says Glumshanks trying to hide ‘she’s pure evil’

‘pffft’ sners Kaos ‘you call that evil?’

‘Do not judge me by my appearance’ says the Golden Queen ‘even that old fool Eon couldn’t handle my power, so he locked me in that blasted prison’.

‘Eon is no more, I KAOS!!! have defeated him and now he is nothing more than a spirit’ says Kaos looking smug.

‘Hahaha you defeated Eon?’ mocks the Golden Queen.

‘What’s so funny you golden hag?’ snaps Kaos.

‘I just find it unbelievable that someone as puny as you could defeat a Portal Master’ she says.

‘Do you know who you’re talking to? I am the greatest of all dark Portal Masters KAOS!!!’ booms Kaos.

*yawn* ‘am I supposed to be impressed?’ sighs the Golden Queen.

‘Why you insolent old fossil’ snaps Kaos turning red with anger ‘I’ll teach you some respect’.

He fires lighting from his hand straight at the Golden Queen, but she bats it away as if it’s nothing.

‘Is that the best you can do Kaos?’ chuckles the Golden Queen ‘and you have the nerve to call yourself a dark Portal Master’.

‘Hey!!’ shouts Glumshanks, ‘my master is the greatest Portal Master in all of Skylands’.

‘Silence minion!!’ snaps the Golden Queen ‘if I wanted the opinion of a troll I’d give it to you’.

Glumshanks shrinks behind Kaos and starts to shake ‘master I have a bad feeling about her’.

‘Listen to me woman, no-one talks to Glumshanks like that but me, understand?’ says Kaos.

‘I tire of you Kaos, I do have other things to do besides wasting time on you’ shrugs the Golden Queen walking away.

A dark cloud starts to form from Kaos’s Portal and his cloud head appears in front of the Golden Queen.

‘DON’T DARE TO WALK AWAY FROM ME!!!’ booms the cloud head.

The Golden Queen takes a deep breath and blows a hole in the cloud ‘I’m bored of your little party tricks Kaos, good day’

Kaos is clearly shaken by her and his voice starts to tremble

‘Keep walking hag, I’ll deal with you later’ shouts Kaos.

The Golden Queen turns back to look at Kaos and smiles ‘I look forward to it’

More figures start to come into view and head towards the Golden Queen.

‘My queen we’re finally free, what do you wish of us?’ they ask in unison.

‘You have your orders Doom Raiders, divide and conquer', she says as she hands over pieces of the broken Traptanium prison 'as for the rest of you I want you to keep an eye on that so called Portal Master, he may be of use to me’ she says with an evil grin.

‘Yes majesty’ they say bowing.

The Doom Raiders scatter to different parts of Skylands to complete their as yet unrevealed mission, while the other villains crowd around Kaos.

‘We’re at your service Lord Kaos', they all say grovelling.

‘Glad to hear it, with you as my army those Skylosers won’t know what hit them’ grins Kaos.

‘Oh how right you are Kaos’ smiles the Golden Queen to herself ‘and with you to keep the Skylanders occupied they’ll never suspect a thing’.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
^ You all know it's true
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:31:14 01/09/2014 by Greeble
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#2 Posted: 12:40:46 20/08/2014
AWESOME
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#3 Posted: 09:22:25 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the comment smilie

Chapter 2

Hex is in the Underworld practicing a few of her spells when she hears a noise coming from behind her.

‘Someone there?’ asks Hex turning towards the source of the noise.
There’s no answer so she shrugs it off as her imagination.
Suddenly she’s jumped from behind and knocked to the ground.

‘Surprise witch’ says a familiar voice.

‘Wolfgang, how did you get here, you’re supposed to be in Cloudcracker’ says Hex as she struggles to her feet.

‘Did you honestly think you could keep me locked up forever?’ laughs Wolfgang.

‘Well this time I’ll make sure you stay in your cage, you bad dog’ smiles Hex as she fires a bolt of energy from her hand, knocking Wolfgang off his feet.

‘You’ll regret that witch’ sneers Wolfgang trying to catch his breath.

‘I highly doubt that’ says Hex with a smug grin.

She raises her arms and bones appear around Wolfgang like a cage.

‘Now you be a good puppy and stay there while I get you back to Cloudcracker’ laughs Hex.

‘Predictable as ever I see’ laughs Wolfgang ‘you’ve not changed a bit Hex’

‘Excuse me!!’ says Hex turning on her heels ‘who’s the one in the cage Fido?’

‘Not for long’ grins Wolfgang as he slashes at the bones with his bone guitar until they crack.

‘H h how did you do that?’ stutters Hex ‘No-one but me can get through that cage’

‘Unless you have one of these’ grins Wolfgang holding up a Traptanium shard’

‘Even that shouldn’t have broken my spell’ said Hex clearly worried.

‘This is no ordinary Traptanium’ grins Wolfgang, ‘it’s infused with Magic, just the thing to counteract any of your feeble Undead tricks’

‘We’ll see about that’ says Hex as she fires a bolt of Undead energy at Wolfgang.

He knocks the bolt right back, using his guitar like a bat and it hits Hex in the chest.

‘Oof’ says Hex as she’s thrown backwards into a rock wall.

‘Believe me now Hex?’ mocks Wolfgang ‘you and the rest of the Skylosers are history and you’re going to help me’

‘Not in this afterlife’ says Hex as she struggles to get back up.

‘Did I forget to mention you don’t have a choice’ laughs Wolfgang as he reaches down and grabs Hex by her neck.

‘Put me down wolf breath or I’ll turn you to dust’ says Hex as she struggles to get free.

Wolfgang snaps a collar around Hex’s neck and drops her to the floor.

‘What is this thing?’ says Hex pulling at the collar.

‘A little gift from the Golden Queen’ smiles Wolfgang.

Hex starts to get annoyed and tries to blast Wolfgang but nothing happens.

‘What did you do to me?’ says Hex in shock.

‘I suppressed your powers, you won’t need them where you’re going’ says Wolfgang with an evil Grin.

‘What’s that supposed to mean?’ asks Hex with a puzzled look.

‘You’ll see, you’re going to be a big help with the Queen’s plan’ laughs Wolfgang.

He scoops Hex up and puts her in a sack which he throws over his shoulder.

‘You can’t do this to me, put me down or you’ll be sorry’ screams Hex as Wolfgang carries her away to who knows where.

Meanwhile the Golden Queen is watching her Doom Raiders progress through her own miniature portal.

‘Well done Wolfgang, one down, seven to go’ laughs the queen as the image starts to split between the other Doom Raiders ‘it looks as though I’ll soon have more company arriving’.
---
^ You all know it's true
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:29:59 01/09/2014 by Greeble
#4 Posted: 13:42:16 24/08/2014
Ooh, awesome.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#5 Posted: 18:21:42 24/08/2014
This is great!
#6 Posted: 09:29:29 26/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you for reading i hope you continue to enjoy it, i'm working on some more chapters so i'll get those finished a.s.a.p.

Chapter 3

Tree Rex, Barkley and Pop Fizz are relaxing at a hot spring, and soaking up some sun without a care in the world.

‘This is the life eh Rex?’ says Pop Fizz as he stretches out across the pool.

‘You said it pal, these springs are working wonders for my roots’ booms Tree Rex ‘how you doing Barkley?’

‘Fine over here, just watch your roots, you almost hit me’ squeaks Barkley.

The water starts to bubble louder and louder.

‘Fizzy did you have to?’ sighs Tree Rex rolling his eyes.

‘Nothing to do with me’ says Pop Fizz turning his head ‘Barkley?’

‘Not guilty’ squeaks Barkley.

‘Then what the heck was that?’ says Tree Rex looking down at the water.

*Slurp* ‘that would be me’ replies a slimey voice from under the water.

All of a sudden a crown appears out of the water followed by a pair of eyes.

‘What the heck is that?’ squeaks Barkley backing away from the pool.

‘They call me The Gulper’ slurps Gulper as he rises out of the water ‘and you’re in my pool’

‘Since when has this been your pool?’ booms Tree Rex.

‘Since I got out of Cloudcracker and claimed it, Skyloser’ gurgles Gulper.

‘Hahaha you were in Cloudcracker?’ laughs Pop Fizz ‘what did you do slobber on someone?’

‘Insolent little Gremlin’ spits Gulper ‘I’ll teach you some manners’

‘Bring it pal’ squeaks Barkley jumping to his feet.

‘Oh look a baby Skyloser, how cute’ slurps Gulper ‘I don’t know whether to hit you or laugh at you’.

‘Laugh at this creep’ Squeaks Barkley as he charges at Gulper and bounces off his belly falling to the floor.

‘That could have gone better’ sighs Barkley.

‘Stand back kid, watch how it’s done’ says Pop Fizz reaching for his potion bag.

He starts to throw dozens of different coloured potions at Gulper, but he gets a big surprise.

‘mmm soda, I love soda’ drools Gulper as he greedily wraps his tongue around the bottles and swallows them whole, ‘BURP!!!!’

‘So much for showing me how it's done' squeaks Barkley.

Gulper starts to rumble as the liquid reaches his stomach, then he begins to grow until he’s as big as Tree Rex.

‘Uh oh’ says Pop Fizz backing away ‘Rex I think you’d better handle this’

‘With pleasure, let’s see what you’ve got ugly’ booms Tree Rex as he raises his arm to strike Gulper.

His arm slams down onto Gulper and bounces right back, hitting him in the face.

‘Oww, I don’t get it that should have knocked him out cold’ says Tree Rex dazed.

‘My turn’ says Gulper as he knocks Tree Rex flying with a flick of his tongue ‘that the best you wimps can do?’ slurps Gulper.

‘Not by a long shot’ says Pop Fizz as he swallows down some of his potions and starts to twitch as he changes into his beast form and jumps up at Gulper.

Gulper grabs him with his sticky tongue like a frog catching a fly ‘gotcha’.

‘Gross’ growls Pop Fizz as he struggles to get free ‘put me down slime ball’.

‘As you wish’ grins Gulper as he slams Pop Fizz into the pool knocking him unconscious.

‘Hey you can’t do that to my friend’ squeaks Barkley as he attempts to charge again.

‘You Skylosers never learn do you?’ laughs Gulper as he swats Barkley away like a fly, sending him flying into a tree.

‘Two down, one to go’ grins Gulper as he spots Tree Rex getting to his feet ‘have you not given up yet?’

‘Not while you’re still standing slime ball’ roars Tree Rex as he starts to hit Gulper again and again, each time his fists bounce off.

‘I’m getting bored of you now’ sighs Gulper.

He headbutts Tree Rex and knocks him to the floor.

Tree Rex staggers around dazed and confused ‘how did you manage to hit so hard?’

Gulper points to his crown ‘see that shard, it’s infused with an Undead Spell, just the thing to deal with you’.

He slaps Tree Rex hard with his tongue and knocks him off his feet into a group of trees and he falls to the floor unconscious.

‘Majesty will be pleased, two Skylosers instead of one’ slurps Gulper smiling excitedly at his victory.

He scoops up Pop Fizz and drops him into a sack, then wraps his tongue around Tree Rex and carries them off.
---
^ You all know it's true
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 08:28:48 01/09/2014 by Greeble
#7 Posted: 18:59:14 27/08/2014
Next time try this:

'Since I got out of Cloudcracker and claimed it, Skyloser,' slurps Gulper.

'Hahaha, you were in Cloudcracker?' laughs Pop Fizz. 'What did you do, slobber on someone?'

'Insolent little gremlin,' says Gulper. 'I'll teach you some manners.'

I know he's slurping, so another way to improve it:

'Since I got out of cloudcracker and claimed it, Skyloser,' slurps Gulper.

'Hahaha, you were in Cloudcracker?' laughs Pop Fizz. 'What did you do, slobber on someone?'

'Insolent little gremlin,' licks Gulper. 'I'll teach you some manners.'

It's hard to find one for slurp, but here's what I could think of:

Rasp
Drawl
Lick

And even then they might not be good. I'd stick with says.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#8 Posted: 20:13:40 27/08/2014
Awesome! I love this!
#9 Posted: 08:19:49 28/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I've made a few corrections.

Thank you for the feedback, and i'll have the latest chapter up next week some time.

I'm up to about 8 chapters so i'll space them out a bit for you smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
#10 Posted: 17:02:44 30/08/2014
Much better, but it's all present tense except for one sentence:

'That could've gome better,' sighed Barkley.

Change that to sighs Barkley.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#11 Posted: 20:12:24 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Altered.

Chapter 4 will be up tomorrow.

Spread the word smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
#12 Posted: 20:16:13 31/08/2014
Imma put this in my guestbook.
#13 Posted: 08:27:40 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4

The Golden Queen is keeping a check on her Doom Raiders and seems to be pleased with their progress.

‘Nicely done Gulper’ smiles the Golden Queen ‘seems you’re not as useless as I first thought you were’.

‘How is it coming?’ she yells to someone unseen.

‘Almost there majesty, just one last part and I’ll be able to test it’ comes the reply.

‘Good, you trolls are as skilled as people say, once my plan is complete you and your people will be rewarded’ says the Golden Queen.

‘Thank you majesty’ snivels the troll as he scurries back to his work.

‘Now let me see how my other Doom Raiders are faring’ she says looking into her portal.

Hot Dog, Warnado and Wash Buckler are on an exploration mission with Captain Flynn.

‘Not too long now, and we’ll reach Cold Mountain’ says Flynn cheerfully steering his ship.

‘Ruff, I love to explore’ barks Hot Dog getting excited.

‘Down puppy’ says Wash Buckler squirting a couple of bubbles at Hot Dog ‘we’re taking it slow, this part of Skylands is unchartered territory and there could be anything down there’

‘He’s right Hot Dog’ says Warnado ‘we need to be ready for anything.

‘Does that include us?’ says a creepy high pitched voice from beneath the ship.

‘Wh who said that?’ says Flynn, his voice shaking.

‘Don’t tell me you forgot about me’ laughs another voice.

‘I know that voice’ says Warnado ‘but it can’t be him’

‘Oh but it can’ says the voice ‘the one and only Chompy Mage’

‘How the heck did you get up here?’ asks Flynn stunned.

‘That would be my doing dearie’ screeches the other voice.

A head appears above the ship and starts to float next to the Chompy Mage.

‘Dream Catcher!!’ says Wash Buckler ‘who let you out of your cage you creepy witch?’

‘That would be telling cackles Dream Catcher.

‘What exactly do you two freaks want?’ snaps Warnado

‘I’m not going to dignify that with an answer’ shrugs the Chompy Mage.

‘What we want dearie, is you and your little friends to come with us’ sneers Dream Catcher.

‘You must be kidding lady’ growls Hot Dog.

‘Oh no I’m serious and you can come willingly or by force, your choice’ smiles Dream Catcher.

‘Bring it’ says Wash Buckler reaching for his sword.

‘Whoah!!!’ says Flynn ‘No fighting on my ship, I just had her valeted’.

‘This isn’t going to be much of a fight’ says the Chompy Mage firing a bolt of energy at Warnado who ducks into his shell.

‘That your best shot old man?’ mocks Warnado as he starts to spin inside his shell.

‘Wait for it’ laughs the Chompy Mage as he turns his staff and Warnado starts to lose control of his spinning.

‘What the heck did you do to me???’ says Warnado as he spins faster and faster out of control.

‘Simple, I turned your puny power against you’ chuckles the Chompy Mage.

‘Try this on for size’ barks Hot Dog as he charges towards the Chompy Mage and shoots a fireball from his mouth.

Dream Catcher floats in front of him and blows a gust of wind in his face knocking him off his feet.

‘Bad puppy, that wasn’t nice’ says Dream Catcher winking.

Warnado continues to spin, all the time being directed by the Chompy Mage, and heads towards Wash Buckler and Hot Dog.

Wash Buckler dives out of the way and tries to reach Hot Dog in time.

‘Hot Dog!!!’ screams Wash Buckler, but it’s too late and Warnado crashes straight into Hot Dog knocking them both out flat onto the deck.

‘That was fun’ giggles the Chompy Mage ‘get the bag Dream Catcher’.

She floats down and scoops up the fallen Skylanders into a large sack.

‘Hey!!!’ shouts Wash Buckler ‘let them go’.

‘Aww you want to join your little friends?’ mocks Dream Catcher.

Wash Buckler starts to fire bubbles at them but as soon as they touch the Chompy Mage’s staff it has a bizarre effect.

‘What the heck!!’ says Wash Buckler as the bubbles fall to the floor and start to change into Chompies.

‘Get him my pets’ orders the Chompy Mage.

‘It’ll take more than a couple of Chompies to stop me’ says Wash Buckler waving his sword.

‘That’s why we came prepared’ cackles Dream Catcher as she spits out a shard of Traptanium, which the Chompy Mage places on his staff in place of his own shard.

‘Am I supposed to be worried?, Traptanium won’t harm me’ says Wash Buckler confidently.

‘Not unless it’s infused with Life magic, and it just so happens that Life magic is my specialty’ laughs the Chompy Mage as his army rushes towards Wash Buckler.

Wash Buckler starts to slash at the Chompies but every time he does they split in two.

‘Face it you can’t win’ mocks Dream Catcher ‘give yourself up’

‘Never!!!’ cries Wash Buckler.

‘Have it your way’ smiles Dream Catcher.

She opens her mouth and a miniature tornado starts to surround Flynn, lifting him into the air.

‘H h hey!! Put me down!!’ begs Flynn

‘Surrender or she’ll drop him onto the mountain’ smiles the Chompy Mage.

Wash Buckler looks at his trapped friend and realizes he has no other choice.

‘You win I’ll come with you’ he says dropping his bubble gun and sword on the deck.

‘That’s a good little Skyloser’ smiles the Chompy Mage as he binds Wash Buckler with vines.

He looks over at Flynn still floating over the side of the ship.

‘You said you’d release him if I came with you’ says Wash Buckler.

‘And we shall’ says the Chompy Mage winking at Dream Catcher ‘release the captain’

‘With pleasure’ smiles Dream Catcher as she drops Flint over the side of the ship and down to the mountain below.

‘HELP!!!!!’ screams Flynn as he disappears from view.

‘I thought we had a deal you monster’ screams Wash Buckler struggling to get free.

‘What can I say?’ laughs the Chompy Mage ‘I lied’

‘Whatever you’re planning, you won’t get away with it’ snarls Wash Buckler.

‘Oh my dear, we already have’ laughs Dream Catcher as she redirects the ship and they sail off into the distance with the captured Skylanders.
---
^ You all know it's true
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:58:12 01/09/2014 by Greeble
#14 Posted: 14:29:36 01/09/2014
Awesome!

Also, it's Flynn, not Flint.
#15 Posted: 15:04:44 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Epic popthorn
Awesome!

Also, it's Flynn, not Flint.

Amended, i have no idea why i put Flint lol.

Glad you like it, i'm going to try and fit another 2 chapters in end of this week and beginning of next.

I'm on holiday from the 15th so i won't be able to post anything.

I have plenty of chapters left and i'm still going.

I have an idea how it will end, but i'm not quite there just yet.

All your comments are appreciated, because i do tend to slip up every so often.

Thank god for the edit button smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:05:42 01/09/2014 by Greeble
#16 Posted: 22:10:25 01/09/2014
Awesome
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#17 Posted: 10:28:13 03/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5

Thunder and lighting is raging all around Kaos’s castle, and bellowing can be heard inside.
‘GLUMSHANKS!!!!’ yells Kaos.

He starts to tap his foot and mutter to himself ‘where is that useless minion, he’s never around when I need him’.

‘You really should be more careful with your servants Kaos, you were always losing things, even as a child’ smiles Kaos’s mother from inside her mirror prison.

‘Quiet mother, I don’t need you sarcastic comments’ snaps Kaos.

‘That was always your problem Kaos, you never could take a joke’ giggles his mother.

Kaos’s face starts to turn scarlet ‘GLUMSHANKS!!!’ he bellows so loudly that the castle shakes.

Glumshanks scurries into the room, tripping his feet as he does ‘yes master’ he says bowing.

‘Where were you?’ snaps Kaos.

‘Feeding the army as per your instructions’ grovels Glumshanks.

‘Oh’ shrugs Kaos ‘carry on then’

‘I think you owe someone and apology Kaos’ winks his mother at Glumshanks.

‘Thank you mistress’ grovels Glumshanks.

‘Hahaha’ laughs Kaos ‘I KAOS!!! never apologize’

Glumshanks looks down at his feet ‘yes master, right you are master’

There’s a knock on the door.

‘YES!!’ shouts Kaos ‘what is it’

Chill Bill appears at the door ‘begging your pardon lord Kaos, a few of us were wondering when we were going to be able to have a little fun’.

Kaos turns to look directly at Chill Bill ‘FUN!!’ snaps Kaos ‘you’re not here for fun, you’re here to aid me in conquering Skylands.

Chill Bill nearly jumps out of his skin ‘yes my lord’

A few of the other villains are talking amongst themselves.

‘Why do we have to put up with this guy?’

‘You heard the queen she gave us orders and we have to follow them’

‘What makes the Doom Raiders so special?’

‘Quiet!!’ snaps Chill Bill sharply ‘he’ll hear you’

‘Who cares?’

‘I care, because until the queen says otherwise we’re helping this idiot, anyone with a problem step forward now’ says Chill Bill raising his Ice Gun.

They all fall silent.

‘Just what I thought’ says Chill Bill smiling.

‘Sheep Creep’ yells Kaos.

Sheep Creep bounces into the room and stops in front of Kaos ‘yes Lord Kaos, how may I be of service?’ he bleets.

‘You are to infiltrate the Skylander camp and let me know exactly what they’re up to, I want no interference’ orders Kaos.

‘Right away my lord’ says Sheep Creep as he bounces away.

‘NEXT!!’ bellows Kaos.

2 small trolls walk into the room and kneel.

‘Just the trolls I wanted to see’ smiles Kaos ‘I want you 2 to take your Shrednaught, and cut down every one of those pesky Ents that you can find, including those annoying Skylosers Tree Rex, Barkley and Stump Smash’

‘Yes Lord Kaos’ they say as they leave the room.

‘Why are you bothering with the Ents dear, they’re such small prey’ mocks his mother.

‘Because mother, those idiotic Ents are a mere distraction’ grins Kaos.

‘Slobber Trap, Cross Crow’ shouts Kaos

They run into the room and Slobber Trap nearly crashes into Cross Crow.

‘Watch it lizard breath, you nearly damaged my wing’ screeches Cross Crow.

‘Why don’t you keep your wings out of my way bird brain’ snaps Slobber Trap.

‘SILENCE IDIOTS!!’ bellows Kaos ‘you’re going to give me a headache with your pathetic squabble’

They both look to the floor ‘sorry my Lord’ they say in unison.

‘Better’ smiles Kaos ‘I have a task for the two of you’

‘Anything you need, my Lord we’re here to serve’ they say grovelling.

‘Good’ grins Kaos ‘I want you to bring me the Skylander Terrafin’.

‘Why him sir, surely there are more powerful Skylanders’ slurps Slobber Trap.

‘Are you questioning me?’ says Kaos looking at Slobber Trap out of the corner of his eye.
Cross Crow slaps his wing over Slobber Traps’ mouth.

‘Of course not Lord Kaos’ screeches Cross Crow ‘slip of the tongue’.

‘That better be all it was’ says Kaos ‘you have your assignment now leave’.

‘Yes my Lord’ says Cross Crow as he drags Slobber Trap out of the room.

‘Why would you want Terrafin dear?’ enquires his mother trying to figure out her son’s motives, ‘Land Sharks are such hideous creatures’.

‘The Land Sharks have something I want and who better to get it than Terrafin, they’d never suspect one of their own, let alone a Skylander’ grins Kaos.

‘What makes you think the Skylander will co-operate?’ asks his mother.

‘Who says that he’ll have the option?’ says Kaos with a wicked grin.
---
^ You all know it's true
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#18 Posted: 21:58:12 03/09/2014
DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#19 Posted: 22:00:36 03/09/2014
subbed and added to guestbook
---
#20 Posted: 12:59:44 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Hopefully i'll have another chapter up tomorrow.

It's looking like this will be about 20 chapters.

If i can squeeze a few more out i will.

Hope you like what you've seen so far.

Spread the word and if you have a request for a future fanfic let me know and i'll see what i can pull together smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
#21 Posted: 18:53:34 04/09/2014
Good chapter
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#22 Posted: 22:37:15 04/09/2014
Great!

I think Cross Crow and slobber trap are going to fail.
#23 Posted: 07:55:00 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Great!

I think Cross Crow and slobber trap are going to fail.

We'll just have to see what happens smilie

Chapter 6

The Golden Queen is watching as piece by piece her plan falls in to place.

‘My Doom Raiders are rather impressive, just 3 more pieces of my puzzle left’ she smiles as she waves her hand over her portal, then she spots something interesting ‘what’s this, Skylanders enjoying themselves, how revolting’

A few of the Skylanders are racing around the borders of their base camp.

‘You don’t seriously think you stand a chance against me do you?’ laughs Chopper as he speeds ahead of Flash Wing.

‘Never underestimate a dragon’ says Flash Wing as she stretches out her wings to catch an updraft.

‘No-one can beat me’ laughs Gill Grunt as he passes Chopper and sends him into a spin.

‘Care to test that?’ says Cynder as she dives towards the ground and disappears.

‘Hey you’re cheating’ says Gill Grunt, clearly annoyed at being overtaken.

‘Can I help it if I’m a natural racer?’ laughs Cynder as she turns to mock him.

‘Cynder watch out!!’ Flash Wing shouts as Cynder crashes head first into a watermelon.

‘Yuck!!’ she says shaking the fruit off her ‘CAMO!!!’

Everyone stops dead.

‘Uh oh!!’ says Camo, diving into a hole out of sight as a bolt of purple lightning skims his tail.

‘To be fair you shouldn’t have been showing off’ laughs Chill as she walks up behind Cynder.

‘Who asked you?’ snaps Cynder.

‘Well no-one, I was just giving an opinion’ says Chill backing away ‘no need to be so grumpy’

‘She’s right’ says Spyro as he comes in to land ‘besides the melons were your idea in the first place so we could mark out the track’.

Cynder starts to grumble under her breath and flies away in a bad mood.

‘Is it something I said?’ asks Chill looking sad.

‘She’ll be ok, she just needs to cool off’ says Spyro ‘shall we continue?’

‘Everybody ready?’ shouts Trigger Happy ‘hahaha GO!!’

He fires gold coins into the air and the race resumes, with Spyro and Gill Grunt taking an early lead.

‘Excuse me boys’ says Flash Wing as she glides between them, quickly followed by Drill Sergeant.

‘Hey!!’ shouts Spyro.

‘Don’t be a sore loser sweetie’ laughs Flash Wing as she turns her head to smile before speeding around the course.

‘She’s good’ smiles Gill Grunt ‘but I’m better, catch you at the finish line’.

He turns up his bubble jet pack and races after Flash Wing at top speed.

Spryro hears the sound of engines coming from the rear of the racers.

'Don't forget about us' say a pair of familiar voices.

‘Not you two as well’ sighs Spyro as Jet Vac and Boom Jet come roaring up beside him.

‘You honestly thought you could have a race and not invite us?’ laughs Jet Vac.

‘I thought you were on an assignment with Flynn and Hot Dog’ says Spyro.

‘Traded with Wash Buckler and Warnado’ says Boom Jet ‘as if I’d miss this for a stuffy assignment’.

‘Well I’m sure those three can handle it’ smiles Spyro as he tries to overtake Jet Vac.
Spyro starts to catch up, but then he hears the sound of the engines start to increase.

‘Catch ya later Spyro’ they say in unison as they catch up to the lead racers.

Bop starts to roll up behind Spyro followed by Chopper ‘you’re a little slow today’ squeaks Bop.

‘I’m pacing myself’ replies Spyro.

‘That’s what you call it eh?’ laughs Chopper ‘I think you’re losing your touch’.

‘Is that so?’ laughs Spyro as he drops to the ground ‘watch this’

His horns set aflame and he starts to charge at full speed until there’s nothing left but a trail of burning grass.

‘You just had to do it didn’t you?’ sighs Bop.

‘It’s not my fault’ says Chopper.

Spyro continues to speed around the course dodging Skylanders left and right.

‘Hey ba da beep!!’ says Drill Sergeant as he’s spun around and crashes into Drobot, knocking them both onto the sidelines.

‘Next stop the finish line’ grins Spyro as he speeds past Zap, Sunburn and Free Ranger.

‘Slow down or you’re gonna hurt someone’ shouts Free Ranger.

‘If you can’t take the pace, get out of the race’ laughs Spyro as he gets Jet Vac, Boom Jet, Gill Grunt and Flash Wing in sight.

‘Not long now’ says Spyro as he roars across the grass.

‘Did you hear something?’ asks Jet Vac as he’s hit from behind and sent flying into the air.

‘Oops, sorry’ says Spyro realising he can’t kerb his speed.
Boom Jet and Gill Grunt dodge out of the way leaving Spyro and Flash Wing inches away from the finish.

All of a sudden there’s a cloud of smoke and Hoot Loop appears at the finish line.

‘Hi everybody, has the race started already?’ he says.

Before he realizs he’s at the finish line rather than the start line he’s hit full force by Spyro which sends his staff flying out of his hand and hits Flash Wing on her wings.

‘Not good’ says Flash Wing as the magic from the staff rebounds off her wings and hits the shield around the base camp, temporarily knocking it off.

‘You clutz’ shouts Spyro at Hoot Loop ‘I thought you knew how to teleport’.

‘I’m a clutz?’ snaps Hoot Loop ‘you rammed into me!!’

They square up to each other ready for a fight, when Flash Wing jumps in between them.

‘Boys, boys, no need to argue’ says Flash Wing with a smile ‘no real harm done’.

They both turn quickly and look at her, but their frowns soon turn to smiles and laugh

‘Sorry Hoot Loop, it was my fault’ says Spyro putting his head down.

‘Well like Flash Wing said, no real harm done' says Hoot Loop laughing and picking up his staff ‘at least nothing came through’

‘How wrong you are Skylander’ says Sheep Creep grinning to himself.
---
^ You all know it's true
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:33:55 05/09/2014 by Greeble
#24 Posted: 02:20:13 06/09/2014
Yet, terafin isn't there.
#25 Posted: 15:06:48 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
The next chapter will be up tomorrow smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
#26 Posted: 19:59:12 07/09/2014
Awesome
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#27 Posted: 09:44:57 08/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7

Sprocket and Bash are collecting metal scraps for use in her workshop.

‘Hold still Bash’ says Sprocket as she begins to lift the last of the samples into Bash’s backpack.

‘Easy for you to say’ groans Bash ‘some this stuff is heavy.

‘Nearly done’ says Sprocket ‘there we go, finished’

‘Yes you are’ laughs a voice from the shadows.

‘Bash did you say something?’ asks Sprocket with a puzzled look.

Bash groans as he stretches out his tail ‘uhhh wasn’t me’

‘Looks as though someone could use a doctor’ laughs another voice.

‘Who the heck was that?’ says Bash looking around.

‘It is I Dr. Krankcase’ laughs Krankcase as he drops to the ground.

‘Don’t think you’re having all the fun doc’ says the other voice.

A large red creature in a hat walks out from behind a tree and stands next to Krankcase.

‘Who are you?’ asks Bash.

‘Chef Pepper Jack’s the name, cooking up trouble is my game’ laughs Chef Pepper Jack as he takes a bow.

‘Oh please’ says Sprocket ‘we could take you losers in our sleep’

She holds up her spanner and starts to twirl it.

‘You sure about that?’ laughs Krankcase with a wicked grin.

‘Bring it on’ snarls Bash slamming his tail.

‘As you wish’ smiles Chef Pepper Jack.

He opens his mouth and fires chilli pepper shaped bullets at Bash and Sprocket.

Sprocket starts to twirl her spanner, knocking the peppers to the ground.

‘Is that your best shot’ laughs Sprocket ‘I’m very unimpressed’

Chef Pepper Jack charges at her with a pan, knocking her back.

‘How’s that for you?’ he smiles.

‘Better, but still not good enough’ smiles Sprocket raising her spanner ready to strike.

‘That’s enough of that I think’ laughs Krankcase as he fires his glue gun at Sprocket’s spanner ‘bingo’

He pulls the spanner from her hand leaving her defenceless.

‘Hey give that back!!’ yells Sprocket.

Chef Pepper Jack hits her full force in the face while she’s distracted and knocks her to the floor.

‘Oof, that didn’t hurt a bit’ says Sprocket trying to pull herself up while holding her ribs.

‘Hahahaha tell that to the ground’ laughs Chef Pepper Jack as he raises his pan again and slams it down on Sprocket’s head knocking her out.

‘Hey this stuff is great’ says Chef Pepper Jack twirling a shard of Traptanium from his pan handle between his fingers.

‘Hey leave her alone creeps’ snarls Bash.

‘Oh I’d almost forgotten about you’ sniggers Krankcase.

Bash drops the bag to the floor.

‘Oh yeah, forget this’ snarls Bash as he coils up and rolls at Krankcase.

Krancase springs into the air and leaps over Bash, squirting glue onto a branch like a lasso, leaving Bash to crash into a tree.

‘Where did he go?’ snaps Bash.

‘Right above you fool’ mocks Krankcase.

‘Now you’ve made me mad’ snaps Bash smashing his tail on the ground.

‘Aww look doc, the little dragon is all mad at us’ laughs Chef Pepper Jack.

Bash’s eyes start to burn with anger, as he charges head first into Chef Pepper Jack.

Bash starts to pummel Chef Pepper Jack with his tail, showing no signs of letting up.

‘Owww a little help here doc’ he pleads.

Krankcase slots his own Traptanium shard into his glue gun and fires at Bash ‘bad dragon’ he shouts as Bash is covered in Glue.

‘You think this stuff can hold me?’ says Bash as he thrashes around trying to get free.

‘As a matter of fact I do’ laughs Krankcase, because I added a little secret ingredient.

‘And what’s that, Dr. Nutcase?’ mocks Bash.

‘A little bit of Air magic, just for you’ laughs Krankcase.

Bash continues to struggle but he feels the glue start to tighten around him.

‘Get the girl, Jack’ orders Krankcase I’ll contact the queen and get us out of here’.

‘Who are you to give me orders?’ says Chef Pepper Jack ‘you pile of scrap parts’.

‘Krankcase extends his legs until he’s towering over Chef Pepper Jack ‘do as you’re told or you’ll end up like the dragon, understood?’

Chef Pepper Jack looks up and his face turns from red to white ‘understood doc’.

Krankcase fishes around in his pocket, and pulls out a small looking glass.

‘Majesty, we’re ready’ says Krankcase.

‘Well done Dr. Krankcase, you’ve both done a fine job’ says the Golden Queen as she opens a small teleport disk ‘time to bring our guests to the party’.

They step onto the disk and vanish without a trace.

‘Just one more piece of my puzzle, and it looks as though that idiot Kaos has already saved me the trouble’ smiles the Golden Queen as she watches Kaos through her portal.
---
^ You all know it's true
#28 Posted: 03:24:24 09/09/2014
The doctor!

Great chapter as always!
#29 Posted: 08:46:08 09/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I just thought i'd give you a treat, and rather than wait until mid week for the next chapter, i'm going to post it now.

Enjoy smilie

Chapter 8

Terrafin is digging in the Sandpit Desert looking for Traptanium ore to make himself some stronger knuckles.

‘Why should the Trap Masters be the only ones with a Traptanium weapon?’ he mumbles to himself ‘I’m just as strong as any one of them’.

A dark cloud starts to form above him and it turns into Kaos’ head.

‘We meet again Terrafin’ laughs Kaos.

‘You again, haven’t you had enough butt kickings for one lifetime?’ says Terrafin raising his fists.

‘I didn’t come here for a fight, I came for your assistance’ says Kaos.

‘Assistance, you must be joking’ laughs Terrafin.

‘I KAOS!!! never joke’ says Kaos ‘your Land Shark friends have something I want and you’re going to help me get it’

‘What might that be?’ asks Terrafin playing dumb.

‘You know exactly what it is’ says Kaos ‘the other crystal eye for the Core of Light’

‘You’re out of luck pal, it’s not here anymore’ grins Terrafin.

‘I don’t believe you’ says Kaos getting angry.

‘I don’t care what you believe, it’s not here’ says Terrafin.

‘Damn you Skylander, tell me where to find the eye’ demands Kaos.

‘Not a chance’ says Terrafin walking away.

‘NEVER WALK AWAY FROM KAOS!!!’ yells Kaos.

‘What are you going to do about it big head?’ mocks Terrafin.

‘I’m glad you asked Skyloser’ laughs Kaos ‘ATTACK!!’.

Slobber Trap and Cross Crow appear from inside the cloud head.

‘HAHAHAHAHA!!!!’ roars Terrafin ‘is that the best you can do?’ ‘a little a bird and a lizard, I’ll pound them into the ground’

‘Go ahead’ mocks Kaos.

Terrafin lunges for Slobber Trap and Cross Crow, swiping left and right.

They both dodge his hits with relative ease.

‘Hold still so I can pound you’ says Terrafin taking swing after swing.

‘You’re pathetic’ mocks Cross Crow ‘you’re not even a challenge’

‘You think so eh?’ says Terrafin as he slashes Cross Crow’s wings and shatters his armor.

‘My wings!!’ screeches Cross Crow jumping back in pain.

‘You’ll pay for that’ snaps Slobber Trap rushing towards Terrafin.

‘Bring it lizard breath’ mocks Terrafin.

Slobber Trap lowers his head and charges at full speed.

‘Oh ley’ says Terrafin as he jumps over Slobber Trap and he crashes head first into a large sand dune.

‘You pair of idiots!!’ screams Kaos ‘can you do nothing right?’

Cross Crow cowers next to Slobber Trap.

‘Luckily I have a back-up plan just in case’ says Kaos as his mouth starts to open revealing a small purple ghost.

‘This is your back up?’ laughs Terrafin ‘seriously Kaos, you’re losing your touch’.

‘Believe what you will Skyloser, this time I’ll get what I want’ sneers Kaos ‘no-one can escape Masker Mind’.

‘Don’t be so sure’ says Terrafin as he raises his claws.

He lunges at Masker Mind, but goes straight through.

‘HAHAHA’ laughs Masker Mind ‘was that supposed to hurt?’

‘No but this will’ smiles Terrafin as he lunges at Masker Mind again and lands flat on his face as

Masker Mind dodges out of the way.

‘How am I supposed to pound you if you don’t stay still?’ says Terrafin getting frustrated.

‘You’re not’ winks Masker Mind.

He starts to float in front of Terrafin, taunting him.

‘Enough of this’ snaps Kaos ‘do what you’re here to do Masker Mind’.

Masker Mind bows his head.

‘This won’t hurt a bit Skylander’ says Masker Mind as he floats closer to Terrafin.

‘Stay away from me’ shouts Terrafin shaking his fists, but it’s too late for him to do anything, as

Masker Mind merges with him.

‘Get out of my head’ yells Terrafin as Masker Mind takes hold.

‘You’re mine now Skylander’ smiles Masker Mind.

‘Noooo…’ yells Terrafin as his voice fades away.

‘WELL!!’ bellows Kaos.

Terrorfin looks up and his eyes glow an eerie shade of purple before returning to normal.

‘Ready Lord Kaos, replies Masker Mind from inside Terrafin.

‘Nicely done’ smiles Kaos ‘now find me that eye.

‘Understood my lord’ says Masker Mind as he starts to probe through Terrafin’s memories.

‘You won’t get away with this, the Land Sharks will know you’re not me’ says Terrafin.

‘Those idiots will know nothing’ replies Masker Mind ‘especially since I’m the only one who can hear you, plus I can use more than your body’.

‘Meaning?’ asks Terrafin.

‘Meaning I can use your voice instead of my own, not even your own mother would notice a difference’ laughs Masker Mind.

‘You won’t get away with this you know, my friends will stop you’ says Terrafin sounding desperate.

‘By the time your idiotic friends realise anything, I’ll be long gone and you’ll be left to face the consequences’ laughs Masker Mind.

‘When you’re finished talking to yourself, you have a job to do’ orders Kaos.

‘Yes my lord’ says Masker Mind.

‘Take this with you’ says Kaos as a small gem falls to the ground ‘once you have the eye, squeeze the gem and you will be brought to my castle, oh and Masker Mind one more thing’.

‘Yes Lord Kaos?’ says Masker Mind sensing the change of tone.

‘If you fail me, I’ll send you somewhere that’ll make Cloudcracker feel like a SUMMER CAMP!!’ booms Kaos.

‘Y y yes my lord’ says Masker Mind in a quivering voice.
Kaos’s head starts to fade leaving Masker Mind alone.

‘Shall we go?’ laughs Masker Mind.

‘Like I have a choice’ sneers Terrafin.

‘That’s a good boy, I knew you’d see things my way’ mocks Masker Mind as he starts to dig into the sand ‘Crystal Cavern here I come’.
---
^ You all know it's true
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:08:23 10/09/2014 by Greeble
#30 Posted: 22:53:08 09/09/2014
This deserves more readers.
#31 Posted: 00:27:12 10/09/2014 | Topic Creator
This deserves more readers.

You feel free to invite as many people as you want to smilie

I'll have another 2 chapters up tomorrow because i go on holiday on Monday for a week and won't have any computer access.

So if anyone wants to take a look feel free to read and leave a comment smilie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 9

Tessa is taking her daily flight around Skylands when she comes across Cold Mountain.

‘Never noticed that mountain before’ she says steering Whiskers towards Cold Mountain ‘let’s take a look’

As she approaches the mountain she spots something hanging from the peak and hears a faint noise.

‘Can anybody hear me?’ says a familiar voice.

‘Flynn is that you?’ says Tessa as he comes into view.

Flynn is clinging to the peak, and he’s nearly blue with cold ‘T T TESSA!! Am I glad to see you’ he says trying to smile through chattering teeth.

‘What are you doing way out here?’ she asks giving him a puzzled look ‘and more importantly where’s your ship?’

‘N n n no time to explain’ shivers Flynn ‘Skylanders are in trouble’.

‘Get on’ says Tessa as Whiskers hovers next to Flynn so he can climb on.

Flynn wraps his arms around her waist ‘hold tight’ says Tessa as Whiskers flies at full speed towards the Skylander camp.

Meanwhile, Barkley wakes up high in a tree and has a really big headache after his encounter with Gulper.

‘Owwww my head’ moans Barkley ‘you’re gonna pay for that one pal’

He looks down from the tree, trying not to move his sore head and holding his injured arm but the area is deserted, and there are broken trees everywhere.

‘Rex, Fizzy’ squeaks Barkley ‘did we win?’

There’s no answer from either of his friends.

He climbs down from the tree slowly and goes to inspect the area for signs of his friends.

‘This isn’t funny guys’ says Barkley nervously ‘please answer me’

He spots footprints in the ground and none of them match Tree Rex or Pop Fizz.

‘This doesn’t look good’ says Barkley ‘I’d better get some help’.

He hobbles as quickly as he can to the Skylander base to get help.

‘I just hope I’m not too late’ he groans.
Chapter 10

The Shrednaught is tearing down trees left and right as the Ents look on helpless to stop it.

‘What are we going to do, if that thing carries on the forest will be ruined’ they all sob.

‘This is fun number 1’ giggles Troll 2.

‘You said it number 2, and the best part is there’s not a Skyloser in sight’ sniggers Troll 1.

‘I wouldn’t be so sure about that boys’ comes a response.

They both look up as they’re pelted with acorns.

‘Oww’ they both moan ‘who did that?, show yourself’

‘If you insist’ says the voice as a large acorn falls out of a tree followed by Stump Smash.

‘You!!’ sneer the trolls.

‘I want you out of this forest, and take your junk pile with you’ snaps Stump Smash.

‘Hahahaha and if we refuse?’ mock the trolls.

‘Then I’ll just have to take this bucket of bolts apart one piece at a time’ smiles Stump Smash.

‘You and what army you overgrown twig’ snigger the trolls.

‘THIS ARMY!!!’ shouts a number of voices as Boomer, Eruptor, Ghost Roaster, Zap, Star Strike, Scorp & Scratch drop out of the trees.

The trolls are clearly worried at having to deal with more than one Skylander, but they still try to keep up their

‘You’re first traitor!’ say the troll duo, pointing at Boomer.

‘You want me come and get me’ mocks Boomer as the trolls start up the blades again and head straight for him.

‘I don’t think so’ says Starstrike ‘Scorp if you’d be so kind’

‘My pleasure’ says Scorp as he fires plasma balls at Star Strike which he bats at the Shrednaught with incredible speed.

‘Hey stop that!!’ wince the trolls as they’re pelted.

‘Scratch can you get me close to those blades?’ asks Eruptor.

‘Are you nuts, it’ll slice you into lava cubes’ says Scratch.

‘Trust me’ says Eruptor winking at her.

‘If you insist’ says Scratch as she lifts him into the air and flies towards the blades.

‘Just a little further’ says Eruptor.

‘You do know you’re heavy, right?’ says Scratch straining to stay up.

‘Steady’ says Eruptor ‘now let go’.

‘Have you lost your mind?’ says Scratch desperate not to let go.

‘I think I know what he’s planning’ cackles Ghost Roaster ‘go Eruptor’

She reluctantly lets go and Eruptor falls towards the blades.

‘Got to get this just right’ says Eruptor as he opens his mouth.

‘I can’t watch ‘says Scratch covering her eyes.

‘BURP!!!!’ belches Eruptor as lava spews from his mouth on the blades, melting through them like butter.

‘Our Shrednaught!!’ scream the trolls ‘you’ll pay for that’.

Eruptor crashes to the ground in a heap.

‘We’ll crush you all!!’ shout the trolls.

‘Not today boys’ cackles Ghost Roaster as he disappears and reappears inside the Shrednaught and hits troll 1 with his tail knocking him to the ground.

‘You were saying?’ purrs Scratch as she spreads her claws.

'Stay away from me, you vicious cat’ screeches troll 1 as he starts to run.

‘Don’t leave me here’ shouts troll 2.

‘As you wish’ cackles Ghost Roaster as he knocks troll 2 into the air ‘heads up Boomer’

Boomer launches sticks of dynamite at troll 2 and he explodes like a firework before crashing to the ground.

‘Uhhhhh’ groans troll 2.

‘Get up idiot’ snaps troll 1 ‘we’ve got to get out of here’

Zap starts to shoot lighting at the trolls as they try to retreat.

‘Ooh, ouch, stop that’ they squeak as they dance around.

‘Get lost’ gurgles Zap ‘and don’t come back’.

The trolls disappear into the distance still smarting from the lightning.

‘Good riddance’ says Star Strike twirling her fans.

‘Now what do we do with this thing?’ asks Boomer.

‘Let me keep it’ pleads Ghost Roaster ‘I’ve always wanted to be ghost in a machine hahahaha’

‘Not a chance, this thing is going to be dismantled’ says Stump Smash raising his hammer arms and pounding on the Shrednaught causing the metal to dent.

‘Hey don’t leave us out’ shout the other Skylanders as they start to tear the machine apart.

‘Eruptor if you’ll do the honors’ says Stump Smash.

‘Gladly’ smiles Eruptor ‘BURP!!’

He belches and the Shrednaught parts are melted down into a puddle.

‘Nicely done team, let’s get back to the camp’ says Stump Smash.

Meanwhile Kaos is watching the events unfold.

‘Perfect those idiots played their part brilliantly. Grins Kaos ‘Soon, I KAOS!! will be the ruler of Skylands and not even the Skylosers will be able to stop me.
---
^ You all know it's true
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:22:55 12/09/2014 by Greeble
#32 Posted: 22:04:19 12/09/2014
Awesome!
#33 Posted: 09:31:18 22/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11

Terrafin/Masker Mind reach the Crystal Cavern after digging their way across the Sandpit Desert.

‘Halt, who goes there?’ shouts the guard.

‘Time for the performance of a lifetime’ sniggers Masker Mind.

He jumps out of the sand and lands in front of the guard.

‘Oh Terrafin sir, it’s you’ says the guard ‘to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit?’

‘I’m here on urgent business’ says Masker Mind mimicking Terrafin perfectly ‘Eon has asked me to make sure the crystal eye is secure, we’ve had word that Kaos is headed this way’

‘Not even Kaos could get through sir’ says the guard proudly puffing out his chest.

‘Even so I’d feel better if I was to check it myself says Masker Mind ‘purely as a precaution you understand’

‘Of course sir, follow me’ says the guard as he opens a large pair of iron doors and leads
Terrafin/Masker Mind inside the cavern and closes the doors behind them.

‘This way sir’ says the guard as he walks down a long corridor with Terrafin/Masker Mind close behind.

‘I can’t stand this brightness’ grumbles Masker Mind.

‘Pardon sir’ says the guard turning his head.

‘I was just admiring the crystals, they’re very beautiful’ says Masker Mind rolling his eyes.

‘These are the same crystals that make up the eye sir’ says the guard ‘they’re the most reflective in all of Skylands, very valuable’.

‘Very interesting’ says Masker Mind sarcastically ‘how far are we from the eye?’

‘Not far now sir’ smiles the guard as they turn a corner.

Masker Mind is clearly starting to get impatient, when he spots lasers coming from the room in front of them.

‘What’s that?’ asks Masker Mind.

‘That sir, is our fool proof security system, no-one can pass through those beams, not even Kaos himself’ says the guard.

‘How can you be so sure?’ asks Masker Mind.

‘Watch this sir’ says the guard as he bends down and picks up a stone.

He throws the stone into the middle of the lasers and it’s turned to dust within seconds.

‘You see sir’ smiles the guard ‘the crystals magnify the light that’s shined on them to such a degree that it can incinerate anything’.

‘How interesting’ says Masker Mind ‘so how do we get through?’

‘Like this’ says the guard as he presses on the wall beside him and the crystals start to turn around so all that’s left is a clear room.

‘The crystal eye is just behind that door’ says the guard pointing.

‘You’ve been most helpful’ says Masker Mind as he raises his fist and knocks the guard to the floor with a single swipe.

‘What did you do that for?’ says Terrafin.

‘He served his purpose, as have you’ says Masker Mind as he starts to separate from Terrafin.

Terrafin falls to the floor, his vision starting to blur ‘I can’t see!!’ he yells.

‘That will fade in a little while’ sniggers Masker Mind ‘giving me enough time to get the crystal eye back to Kaos’.

‘I won’t let you’ says Terrafin swinging his fists wildly.

‘How exactly do you plan to stop me fool?’ mocks Masker Mind as he floats toward the door.

He reaches for the handle and the door starts to creak open ‘it’s magnificent’ says Masker Mind.

‘STOP!!!’ yells Terrafin ‘you can’t take it’

‘Just watch me’ laughs Masker Mind ‘oh that’s right, YOU CAN’T!!’

‘You’ll pay for this’ yells Terrafin as Masker Mind is enveloped in purple smoke.

‘So long Skyloser, thanks for the help’ mocks Masker Mind as he and the crystal eye disappear.

The guard starts to come around and spots Terrafin in front of the door just as the last of the smoke is fading.

‘THIEF!!!’ he shouts as more Land Shark Guards rush into the room.

‘He attacked me and stole the crystal eye’ shouts the guard.

Terrafin looks around at them all stunned ‘you’ve made a mistake, I didn’t do anything’

‘That’s what they all say’ says the head guard as they drag Terrafin away.
Masker Mind appears moments later in Kaos’ throne room, with the crystal eye in hand.

‘I’m back Lord Kaos and I bring a gift’ grins Masker Mind holding up the Crystal Eye

‘Excellent Masker Mind’ says Kaos ‘now give it to me’

‘Not so fast Kaos’ says a voice from the shadows.

‘Who said that?’ snaps Kaos turning around.

‘Surely you haven’t forgotten about me’ smiles the Golden Queen as she steps into the light.

‘You again!!’ says Kaos ‘how did you get in here?’

‘Oh my dear, I have my ways’ says the Golden Queen with a wink.

‘Stay away from my son, witch’ snaps Kaos’s mother.

‘Oh look, another so called Portal Master’ chuckles the golden queen ‘now his incompetence makes sense, like mother like son’.

‘How dare you!!’ snaps Kaos’s mother I’ll teach you to disrespect my family.

‘SILENCE!!’ booms the Golden Queen making the mirror shake ‘now Kaos be a good boy and let me have that eye’

‘NEVER!!’ shouts Kaos ‘you’ll have to take it from me’

‘As you wish’ sighs the Golden Queen ‘Masker Mind if you’d be so kind’

‘Yes majesty’ as he floats towards the Golden Queen and hands her the crystal.

‘That’s my good little pet' says the Golden Queen patting him on the head.

‘Thank you majesty’ smiles Masker Mind.

‘You and her?’ says Kaos with a dumfounded expression.

‘Did you really think that anyone would follow you, you little fool’ mocks the Golden Queen ‘your so called army obey me’.

‘Y y you’re lying’ stammers Kaos ‘seize her’.

There’s complete silence.

‘Are you all deaf I said seize her’ screams Kaos.

‘You see Kaos’ laughs the Golden Queen ‘you’ve got nothing’.

‘Take him' orders the Golden Queen.

Her army of villains surround Kaos and start to slowly move in on him.

‘Stay back fools’ says Kaos as his hands start to glow ‘or you’ll regret it’

‘You sure about that?’ comes a howl from the ceiling as Wolfgang drops down onto Kaos.

‘Oof’ says Kaos as he’s pinned to the floor ‘who or what are you?’

‘Perfect timing as always Wolfgang’ smiles the Golden Queen.

‘Thank you majesty’ says Wolfgang bowing his head ‘what do you want me to do with him?’

‘Put this on him and then put him in with Hex, I’m sure they’ll get on well’ says the Golden Queen throwing another collar to Wolfgang which he puts onto Kaos.

‘What is this thing?’ says Kaos as he’s picked up and dropped into the sack next to Hex.

‘Don’t bother trying to use your powers’ says Hex ‘it’s a waste of time’

‘For you perhaps’ says Kaos ‘but I KAOS!! am the most powerful portal master that ever lived’

He concentrates as hard as he can but nothing happens.

‘I told you’ says Hex.

‘Silence’ says Kaos ‘I will get out of this’.

‘Quiet fool’ says the Golden Queen ‘save your energy, you have work to do’

Just as they’re about to leave the other Doom Raiders appear with the fallen Skylanders.

‘Perfect timing’ says the Golden Queen ‘everything is falling into place nicely’

She spots Flynn’s ship as it hovers above the castle ‘all aboard quickly and we’ll go back to my palace.

‘What about them Majesty?’ says Masker Mind pointing towards Glumshanks cowering behind the mirror.

‘Bring them along’ smiles the Golden Queen ‘they can watch as the Skylanders are destroyed once and for all’.

‘Evilkins’ shouts the Golden Queen ‘put our guest onto the ship’.

‘Yes Majesty’ they reply as they lift Glumshanks and the mirror onto the ship.

‘Cast off Dream Catcher’ orders the Golden Queen.

‘Yes majesty’ says Dream Catcher as she blows the ship in the direction on the Golden Queen’s palace, ready to start the next phase of the plan.
---
^ You all know it's true
#34 Posted: 10:12:37 24/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 12

Flynn and Tessa begin their descent into the camp.

‘Hold tight Flynn, we’re coming in for a landing’ yells Tessa over the sound of rushing air.

‘I always hate this part’ whimpers Flynn squeezing his eyes tightly shut.

They land with a thud, and Flynn is thrown off Whisker’s back.

‘Skylanders, we’ve got big trouble’ shouts Flynn as he pulls himself to his feet.

They all turn to look at him.

‘What are you doing here?’ asks Spyro with a surprised look ‘I thought you were supposed to be at Cold Mountain’.

‘Please listen to him Spyro, you’re all in danger’ pleads Tessa.

‘Tell us what happened Flynn’ says Spyro ‘start at the beginning.

Flynn starts to recount everything that happened on his ship and from the start of the attack to the moment he arrived in the camp.

‘We were flying above the mountain minding our own business, and then we were ambushed by

Chompy Mage and some creepy head called Dream Catcher’ explains Flynn ‘and boy was she creepy *shudders*’.

‘It can’t have been him?’ says Spyro doubtful ‘he’s locked up in Cloudcracker Prison, and we’d have heard something from the Trap Masters’

‘It was him, believe me’ says Flynn ‘he stole my ship, took Warnado, Hot Dog and Washbuckler, and then left me on that mountain to freeze to death, how could he leave this to freeze, I mean look at me’.

‘Hoot Loop’ shouts Spyro ‘I have a job for you’.

‘Ready and willing’ says Hoot Loop.

‘I want you to teleport to Cloudcracker and find out what’s going on over there’ says Spyro.

‘I’m on it’ says Hoot Loop as he vanishes into one of his teleport disks.

‘This has something to do with Kaos’ says Ninjini ‘I can feel it’.

‘You might be right’ says Spyro but we need to know what he’s planning’.

‘I say we go and smash him’ says Crusher.

They all start to argue among themselves.

*whistles* ‘cut it out!!’ snaps Cynder as she lands in between the rowing Skylanders.

‘Listen to yourselves’ she snaps ‘while you’re arguing, who knows what could be happening to our friends’.

They all look at her ashamed of themselves.

‘The first thing we need to do is to make a proper plan and we can’t do that until Hoot Loop finds

the Trap Masters’ she says.

‘Someone call?’ says Hoot Loop as he appears from nowhere.

‘Anything?’ asks Spyro.

‘The place is completely wrecked’ says Hoot Loop ‘and there’s no sign of the Trap Masters’

‘They’d never leave Cloudcracker’ says Spyro ‘there’s got to be something wrong’.

‘Well I suggest we split up and look for clues’ suggests Cynder ‘we can cover more ground that way’.

‘Agreed’ says Spyro ‘but we go in groups’.

‘I work better alone’ says Cynder.

‘No arguments, we’re 3 down as it is, and we don’t want to lose anyone else’ says Spyro.

‘Fine!!’ snaps Cynder ‘but I decide who comes with me’.

‘Agreed’ says Spyro.

‘I’ll take Flash Wing and Jet-Vac’ says Cynder.

‘Fine with me’ says Spyro ‘but I want you guys to go and find Hex I get the feeling we’ll need her.

‘Let’s get this show on the road’ orders Cynder as they fly off to the Underworld.

‘Giants I want you guys to track down Tree Rex, you’re stronger all together’ says Spyro.

‘Agreed’ says Ninjini ‘let’s go boys’

The giants stride away making the ground shake as they vanish into the distance.

‘What about us?’ ask the mini Skylanders in unison.

‘You guys are on guard duty’ says Spyro ‘we can’t leave the core unattended.

‘Please tell me you’re joking’ snorts Small Fry ‘we want a bit of the action’

‘Next time I promise’ says Spyro ‘you could always practice while we’re gone’.

They all start to complain but Spyro is adamant.

‘The decision is made, you guys aren’t ready for missions yet’ says Spyro

‘I’ll stay with them’ offers Hoot Loop ‘keep them out of trouble’.

He winks at the minis and they all smile.

Spyro and the remaining Skylanders take to the air and head for Kaos’s castle, leaving the mini Skylanders and Hoot Loop alone ‘we’ll be back soon’ shouts Spyro.

‘What about us?’ shouts Tessa ‘you don’t expect us to just sit back and do nothing, do you?’

‘I need you guys to find Flynn’s ship, I doubt Kaos would be dumb enough to leave it at his castle, and we may need it’ says Spyro ‘we’ll meet you at Kaos’ castle.

‘Let’s go Whiskers’ says Tessa as she and Flynn fly off to find the ship.

As they disappear into the distance, Barkley limps into the camp.

‘Someone I need help!!’ he groans as he collapses from the pain of his injuries.
---
^ You all know it's true
#35 Posted: 20:53:20 24/09/2014
Woah!
#36 Posted: 00:53:29 25/09/2014
Swag!
---
#37 Posted: 08:24:06 26/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 13

The minis crowd around their fallen friend.

‘Give him some room’ says Hoot Loop moving them back.

‘What happened Barkley’ says Hijinx ‘you look awful’.

‘We were attacked at the hot springs’ groans Barkley ‘I got knocked out and when I came to, Fizzy and Rex were gone’.

‘Who attacked you?’ says Hoot Loop trying to help Barkley sit up.

‘Some guy calling himself Gulper’ wheezes Barkley ‘he was seriously strong’.

‘We’ll see about that’ snorts Small Fry ‘let’s go guys’.

‘No you don’t’ says Hoot Loop ‘you guys would be no match for something like that, and besides you’re on guard duty remember?’

‘You sound just like Spyro’ says Spry.

‘Well maybe he’s right, you guys aren’t officially Skylanders yet and we can’t risk you getting hurt’ says Hoot Loop.

‘But we could help’ says Breeze as she flaps her wings causing a tiny storm cloud to appear and shock Hoot Loop.

‘Watch where you’re aiming that thing’ snaps Hoot Loop.

‘Oops’ says Breeze turning red.

‘These are the things Spyro is worried about’ says Hoot Loop ‘you guys haven’t mastered your powers yet’.

‘Maybe they haven’t, but I have’ says Hijinx as her eyes begin to glow and skulls start to circle her.

‘Impressive, but one of you at full strength won’t be enough’ says Hoot Loop patting her on the head ‘we need a bit more help’.

‘But everyone already left’ sighs Bop ‘so what are we supposed to do?’

‘Not everyone’ smiles Hoot Loop ‘I have an idea, I’ll be right back’.

He disappears into one of his teleport disks.

‘Where do you think he went?’ asks Thumpling.

‘I’ve given up trying to figure him out’ says Mini Jini.

‘Well i for one am tired of doing nothing, I’m going to show that Gulper guy he can’t mess with us, who’s with me?’ says Small Fry.

‘I am’ says Hijinx ‘it’s about time I put what Hex taught me to good use.

‘Count us in’ say Whisper Elf, Terrabite and Trigger Snappy.

‘Me too’ says Spry.

‘But what about Barkley?’ says Breeze ‘he can’t go anywhere in that state’.

‘Someone will have to stay behind’ says Weeruptor.

‘I’ll do it’ offers Eye Small ‘at least if anyone comes i’ll see them first’.

‘Good point’ says Hijinx ‘you take care of him Eye Small’.

‘Don’t worry you can count me’ says Eye Small saluting.

‘Let’s go before Hoot Loop comes back’ says Drobit.

‘But we don’t know where to start looking’ says Breeze looking sad.

‘Well Barkley mentioned the hot springs so that seems as good a place as any’ says Hijinx.

‘Well looks like that’s settled’ says Small Fry ‘hot springs it is’

The minis all set off for the hot springs leaving Barkley and Eye Small behind.

‘I just hope they’re going to be ok’ says Eye Small, as his eye starts to tear up.

Meanwhile Sheep Creep has been watching as the events unfold.

‘I’d better tell Kaos what’s going on’ he bleets.

‘He gets a small transmitter out of his wool and tunes it in.

‘Kaos, are you there, this is Sheep Creep, I have news’ he says.

‘Kaos is unavailable at the moment my woolly spy’ comes the reply.

‘Your majesty’ says Sheep Creep bowing his head ‘what an honour it is to hear your voice’.

‘What do you have to report?’ asks the Golden Queen.

‘The Skylanders have abandoned their camp majesty and are heading for Kaos’ castle, all that’s left are two baby Skylanders, do you wish me to dispose of them?’ snivels Sheep Creep.

‘That won’t be necessary Sheep Creep, they’re of little threat to me’ says the Golden Queen.

‘As you wish majesty’ smiles Sheep Creep as he ends the transmission.

‘As for the rest of them I think we should leave a little welcoming gift’ grins the Golden Queen, I’m sure it will go down with a bang.
---
^ You all know it's true
#38 Posted: 15:58:10 26/09/2014
DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
---
#39 Posted: 23:30:55 26/09/2014
Damn, I forgot about Sheep Creep.
#40 Posted: 08:23:38 29/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 14

Hoot Loop arrives at his destination, a cave dug under the ruins.

‘I know it’s here somewhere’ he mutters to himself as he staggers around in the dimly lit cave.

‘Oww’ he shouts as he trips over something in the floor.

He reaches down and picks up a small Traptanium tablet with all the elemental symbols craved into it.

‘Eureka!!’ shrieks Hoot Loop dancing around ‘I just hope this works, now what was that sequence again?’

He stands for a couple of seconds trying to figure out the right sequence of symbols.

‘Got it!! Water, Earth, Fire, Air, Life, Magic, Undead, Tech’ he mutters as he presses on the symbols.

The cave starts to shake as lights erupt from the Traptanium tablet and combine into one.

‘Greetings Skylander’ says Eon ‘how may I be of assistance?’

‘It worked!!’ shouts Hoot Loop ‘I didn’t expect it to but it did’.

‘I assume I am here for a reason Hoot Loop’ says Eon looking down at the excited Skylander.

‘Yes Eon sir’ says Hoot Loop ‘Kaos has come back and we need your advice’.

‘Be on your guard, I sense that there is more to be concerned about than Kaos, you will all have to be prepared and remember Hoot Loop trust in yourselves, because even the smallest wave can make the biggest impact’ says Eon ‘I must leave now, I feel the power of the tablet fading’.

‘Wait!!’ shouts Hoot Loop ‘what does that mean?’

‘You’ll see when the time comes’ says Eon as the light starts to fade.

Hoot Loop sighs as the last of the light disappears from the cave ‘well that was a big help’

He walks out of the cave and looks up at the core of light and sees someone familiar trying to remain hidden.

‘What in the world!!’ gasps Hoot Loop ‘It can’t be’

He steps onto one of his disks and teleports to the top of the ruins.

‘You!!’ gasps Hoot Loop.

‘Hello birdie’ grins Sheep Creep ‘did you miss me?

‘Like a hole in the head’ says Hoot Loop.

‘Now that’s not nice, and after I came all this way’ smiles Sheep Creep

‘What do you want Sheep Creep?’ snaps Hoot Loop.

‘That’s quite simple’ says Sheep Creep ‘REVENGE!!!’

‘Well you’re out of luck today’ says Hoot Loop ‘I’m a little busy, so I don’t have time to play’

‘How dare you try and dismiss me so easily’ spits Sheep Creep ‘well if you’re too busy for me, maybe your little friends down there would like to play, I’m sure we’ll have a blast’

‘Stay away from them’ snarls Hoot Loop.

‘Make me’ smiles Sheep Creep smugly as he aims a rocket at Eye Small and Barkley.

‘MOVE!!!’ shouts Hoot Loop as Sheep Creep fires.

‘So long baby Skylosers’ bleets Sheep Creep.

Eye Small turns as the rocket heads straight towards him.

‘Uh oh’ gulps Eye Small.

The rocket goes screaming towards them, and at the last second Eye Small instinctively reacts and his eye flies into the air, hitting the rocket with a beam of energy dead centre blowing it to bits.

‘WHAT!!!’ yells Sheep Creep.

‘Did I do that?’ says Eye Small, astounded.

‘Whoo!!’ shouts Hoot Loop ‘well done little friend, seems you guys have got the stuff after all’

‘Why can’t you just die?’ bleets Sheep Creep angrily stamping on the ground and preparing his second rocket.

Eye Small shields Barkley, and prepares himself for another barrage from Sheep Creep.

‘What did I ever do to you?’ says Eye Small keeping Barkley behind him.

‘You’re a Skylander’ spits Sheep Creep ‘that’s more than enough for me’.

He locks on to Eye Small and prepares to fire.

‘Goodbye Skylander’ grins Sheep Creep.

‘Oh no you don’t’ says Hoot Loop diving in front of Sheep Creep ‘you don’t want to hurt them, you’d rather go and eat grass with the other sheep like a good boy’

Sheep Creep is mesmerized and is unable to look away from Hoot Loop as his eyes start to swirl.

‘I don’t want to hurt them, I’d rather eat grass with the other sheep like a good boy’ repeats Sheep Creep.

‘Off you go like a good sheep’ says Hoot Loop.

‘Yes I’m a good sheep’ says Sheep Creep as he drops his rocket and bounces away.

‘How did you do that?’ says Eye Small.

‘The power of suggestion works wonders on the weak minded’ says Hoot Loop with a wink.

‘Well I’m glad he’s gone’ says Eye Small ‘he was starting to freak me out, I can see why Hugo hates sheep’.

‘Well you don’t have to worry about him anymore’ smiles Hoot Loop.

He starts to look around, with a puzzled look on his face ‘where are the other minis?’
Eye Small tries to turn away.

‘Small’ says Hoot Loop ‘where are they?’

Eye Small starts to panic and tells Hoot Loop everything.

‘It was all Small Fry’s idea, they were all sick of being treated like kids so they took off to deal with Gulper, I didn’t want to go so I volunteered to look after Barkley, and…..’

‘Slow down’ says Hoot Loop ‘where did they go?’

‘I can’t tell you, they’ll be so mad that I told you they’d left’ says Eye Small starting to tear up.

‘If you don’t tell me they could be in worse trouble’ scolds Hoot Loop ‘they’re no match for someone like that’.

Eye Small looks down at his feet ‘they went to the hot springs’.

‘Thank you’ says Hoot Loop ‘now you stay here with Barkley’.

‘What are you going to do?’ says Eye Small.

‘I’m going to march them all back here’ says Hoot Loop.

‘But then they’ll know I told you’ says Eye Small pleading ‘please just give them a chance’.

Hoot Loop looks at Eye Small as he stands in front of him pleading.

‘I must be out of my mind’ says Hoot Loop ‘but I will give them a chance, I think you’ve earned one, you’ve shown that you just need the right motivation.

A faint message starts to come over the Skylanders radio.

‘Skylanders, come in Skylanders, this is Razor Fin of Crystal Cavern, do you read me?’ says the crackly message.

‘This is Hoot Loop, I can barely hear you’ says Hoot Loop.

‘We have Terrafin in custody’ says Razor Fin.

‘Did he just say what I thought he said?’ says Eye Small shocked.

‘Must have misheard, says Hoot Loop ‘please repeat your last message’.

‘Repeat, we have Terrafin in custody’ says Razor Fin.

‘I heard it that time’ says Hoot Loop shocked.

‘But why would they have Terrafin?’ asks Eye Small ‘he’d never do anything wrong’

‘I don’t know’ says Hoot Loop thinking ‘but I plan to find out’.

‘What are you going to do?’ asks Eye Small.

‘The only thing I can do’ says Hoot Loop ‘I’m going to Crystal Cavern to sort this mess out’.

‘What about me?’ squeaks Eye Small.

‘I want you and Barkley to stay here, and you’re not to lower that barrier for anyone, is that clear?’ says Hoot Loop.

‘Crystal’ says Eye Small ‘you can count on me'

‘I’ll be back once I get this straightened out’ says Hoot Loop.

‘Be careful’ says Eye Small.

‘I will’ says Hoot Loop ‘Terrafin you owe me for this’ he mutters as he teleports to the Crystal Cavern.
---
^ You all know it's true
#41 Posted: 08:17:43 01/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15

The Giants are beginning their search and come across the hot springs quite quickly and start to survey the situation.

‘What the heck happened here?’ says Crusher ‘it looks like a tornado blew through this place’.

‘Whatever it is, it doesn’t feel good’ says Ninjini shivering.

‘Do you think Rex could have been here?’ says Eye Brawl as his eye hovers between the fallen trees.

‘Well if he was, he’s long gone’ says Hot Head edging away from the water.

‘See anything up there Swarm?’ shouts Crusher.

‘I can see footprints, but they’re not Rex’s’ says Swarm and it looks like something has been dragged through here’.

‘Thumpback stubs his toe on something in the grass’ owww’ he bellows ‘I wish people would throw their junk away’ he says reaching down and picking up the tiny object to throw it.

‘Wait a second’ says Bouncer ‘let me see that’.

Thumpback hands it over and Bouncer examines it.

‘This is one of Fizzy’s bottles’ he says as he scans it thoroughly.

‘How can you be sure?’ asks Ninjini.

‘It has it his initials engraved on it, see there P F’ says Bouncer running his finger over the bottle.

‘But why would Fizzy leave an empty bottle lying around?’ says Ninjini ‘that’s not like him’.

‘He wouldn’t’ says Crusher ‘unless he didn’t leave it..’

‘You think he’s in some sort of trouble?’ says Hothead.

‘I’m sure of it’ says Crusher and I’d bet Rex is with him’

‘Then what are we standing around for?’ says Thumpback ‘we have to go and help them’.

‘I’m with you’ says Ninjini ‘but where are we supposed to start?’

‘The tracks lead north’ says Swarm ‘so that would be a safe bet’.

‘North is Kaos’ castle’ says Crusher ‘I’m just in the mood to clobber that little twerp’.

‘Agreed’ says Bouncer ‘so what’s the plan?’

‘Half us will go around the front, the other half around the back and come at him from both sides’ says Crusher.

‘Sounds good to me’ says Bouncer.

‘So it’s agreed’ says Crusher ‘we’ll head for the castle, he won’t know what’s hit him’.

Swarm flies ahead leading the way as they all stride off towards Kaos’ castle to rescue their friends not knowing who or what awaits them.

The minis arrive at the hot springs and are shocked by what they find there.

‘This place is a disaster’ says Mini Jini ‘it’s a wonder Barkley walked away’.

‘Agreed’ says Small Fry ‘but we have to be on our guard, we don’t know what to expect’

‘I’m ready for anything’ says Hijinx as her eyes start to glow.

The hot springs start to bubble and Hijinx jumps back into Thumpling’s arms.

‘Thought you were ready for anything’ laugh Breeze and Spry.

‘It just caught me off guard that’s all’ shrugs Hijinx.

‘Enough clowning around, we’re here to find Rex and Fizzy’ says Small Fry.

‘Looks as though someone beat us to it’ says Whisper Elf as she drops out of a tree.

‘What do you mean?’ asks Small Fry.

‘Check out the prints, the Giants were here, and from the looks of it not long ago’ says Whisper Elf.

‘So which way did they go?’ asks Pet-Vac

‘Judging by these I’d say North’ says Whisper Elf.

*burp* ‘North!!’ says Weeruptor nervously ‘that’s Kaos’ place’

‘So what?’ says Small Fry ‘don’t tell me you’re scared’

‘Well aren’t you?’ says Weeruptor ‘a run of the mill villain is one thing, but he’s a Portal Master!!’.

‘If you’d rather go back, go ahead, but the rest of are going to help the Giants’ says Small Fry.

‘I never said that’ says Weeruptor puffing out his chest ‘I’ll go’

‘Well then let’s get a move on they have a big lead on us’ says Hijinx.

They all cheer as they set off for Kaos’ castle ready to prove themselves.
---
^ You all know it's true
#42 Posted: 18:09:12 01/10/2014
WHOA!
---
Nuigi12 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1406
#43 Posted: 11:23:42 02/10/2014
Hey buddy its me! smilie
I told you I would check out your fanfic.
So this is trap team mostly on the villans side
of the story. This would be a good skylanders
book. This is really cool. Are there more chapters coming soon...
---
Skylanders Weapon Masters: "Equiped with power!"
#44 Posted: 02:25:26 03/10/2014
The showdown is about to happen
#45 Posted: 08:12:02 03/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 16

Hoot Loop arrives at the Crystal Cavern just as a sand storm is about to hit.

‘Halt, who goes there?’ says the guard.

‘It’s Hoot Loop of the Skylanders, you sent for me…’ says Hoot Loop.

‘I’m surprised you’re the only one who came, considering the circumstances’ says the guard.

‘You mean this misunderstanding?’ says Hoot Loop.

‘No misunderstanding sir’ says the guard ‘I saw what happened’.

‘I’m sure whatever it is, we can sort it out’ says Hoot Loop making his way to the entrance ‘can I come in it’s awful out here’.

‘Of course sir, please come this way’ says the guard opening the doors.

He closes the door as soon as Hoot Loop enters.

‘Please wait here sir’ says the guard as he walks down a small corridor.

‘Do I have much option’ sighs Hoot Loop.

The guard appears with Razor Fin.

‘This is all they sent?’ says Razor Fin looking Hoot Loop up and down ‘I thought there would be more of you’

‘We’re a little bit spread out at the moment’ says Hoot Loop ‘so what seems to be the trouble?’

‘Your friend Terrafin is charged with theft and assault of a guard’ explains Razor Fin.

Hoot Loop starts to giggle ‘are you serious?’

‘This is not a laughing matter’ says Razor Fin.

‘I’m sorry, but you have met him before? He hits nearly everything and as for stealing he’s just not the type’ laughs Hoot Loop.

‘Then how do you explain the Crystal Eye being gone?’ says Razor Fin.

Hoot Loop’s mood changes ‘that’s what was stolen?’

‘It is’ says Razor Fin ‘and the only one in the area besides my guard was Terrafin’.

‘There has to be some kind of explanation’ says Hoot Loop.

‘He said something about someone else being there, but the guard saw no-one’ says Razor Fin.

‘Let me speak to him and I’ll get to the bottom of it’ pleads Hoot Loop.

‘You have two minutes’ says Razor Fin ‘no more’.

‘That’s all I’ll need’ says Hoot Loop as he’s led down to the cells.

Terrafin is hitting his knuckles against the bars of his cell.

‘You can’t keep me here, I’ve not done anything’ shouts Terrafin.

‘Quiet’ says the cell block guard.

‘When my friends arrive, they’ll tell you’ says Terrafin.

‘Someone call for the cavalry?’ laughs Hoot Loop.

Terrafin turns and smiles ‘am I glad to see you, get me out of here’

‘Easier said than done’ says Hoot Loop ‘they’re saying you stole the Crystal Eye’.

‘I’ve already explained to them, it wasn’t me’ says Terrafin.

‘Ah yes’ says Razor Fin ‘the mystery accomplice’.

‘I didn’t have an accomplice because I didn’t do anything’ shouts Terrafin.

‘Do you deny that you assaulted one of my guards?’ asks Razor Fin.

‘I already told you’ that I wasn’t myself when that happened’ says Terrafin ‘I tried to stop him’.

‘Yet this him, as you put it was only seen by you, is that correct?’ says Razor Fin.

‘I know it sounds weird but it’s true’ yells Terrafin, frustrated.

‘Try unbelievable’ says Razor Fin ‘you’re a traitor and you’re trying to cover your tracks by inventing an outrageous story’.

‘It’s all true’ says Terrafin.

‘We’ll decide that at your trial’ says Razor Fin.

‘Wait a minute’ says Hoot Loop ‘nothing was mentioned about a trial’

‘That is how we do things here’ says Razor Fin puffing out his chest.

‘It’s not the way the Skylanders do things’ says Hoot Loop.

‘This is not your concern’ says Razor Fin ‘he is a prisoner here and my word is final’.

‘Then why ask me here’ asks Hoot Loop, puzzled.

‘It wouldn’t be a fair trial without his fellow Skyalnders as witnesses’ says Razor Fin.

‘At least let me speak to him alone’ asks Hoot Loop ‘before anything is finalised’.

‘Agreed’ says Razor Fin nodding to the guard.

They both leave the cell block as Hoot Loop and Terrafin start to talk.

‘Now tell me from the beginning exactly what happened’ says Hoot Loop.

‘Well it all started in the Sandpit Desert’ says Terrafin ‘I was digging for some Traptanium to make some new knuckles’.

‘Go on’ says Hoot Loop.

‘There was a dark cloud and Kaos appeared out of nowhere and tried to get me to tell him where the Crystal eye was’ says Terrafin ‘I refused so he sent two of his new goons after me’.

‘New goons?’ says Hoot Loop.

‘Yeah some lizard and a bird guy’ says Terrafin ‘total idiots if you ask me’.

‘Hmm I wonder if it has anything to do with what happened at Cloudcracker’ says Hoot Loop thinking.

‘All I know is I dealt with the two stooges and then this freakish little ghost comes at me out of nowhere, possesses me and I end up digging my way here, taking out a guard and he disappears with the eye’ says Terrafin sighing ‘I feel like such a fool’.

‘I believe you’ says Hoot Loop ‘which is why we have to get you out of here’.

‘I’ve tried’ says Terrafin ‘I can’t break the bars’ they’re solid crystal.

‘Stand back and I’ll take a crack at it’ says Hoot Loop rolling up his sleeves ‘you might want to take cover’

Terrafin hits the deck as the jewel in Hoot Loops wand starts to glow a fiery red.

‘Ready?’ says Hoot Loop.

‘As I’ll ever be’ says Terrafin.

Hoot Loop shoots a beam of energy straight into the centre of the bars, shattering them to pieces.

‘You did it!!’ shouts Terrafin as he steps out his cell.

‘Naturally’ says Hoot Loop spinning his wand.

‘What’s all the commotion?’ says Razor Fin as he runs into the room.

‘Just helping a friend’ smiles Hoot Loop.

‘GUARDS!!! The prisoner is escaping’ yells Razor Fin.

‘Time to get out of here’ says Hoot Loop grabbing Terrafin by the arm.

‘How do you propose we do that?’ says Terrafin.

‘Simple’ says Hoot Loop with a wink.

A teleport disk appears in front of them.

‘You must be joking’ says Terrafin ‘I’m not getting on that thing’.

‘Trust me’ says Hoot Loop ‘I use these all the time’

‘That’s what I’m afraid of’ sneers Terrafin.

‘No time to argue’ says Hoot Loop ‘JUMP!!’

They dive into the disk and disappear into thin air.
---
^ You all know it's true
#46 Posted: 13:20:20 03/10/2014
WHERE DID THEY GO?
---
#47 Posted: 08:42:35 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 17

The Golden Queen and the Doom Raiders arrive at her palace with Kaos and the captured Skylanders.

‘It feels good be home’ says the Golden Queen inhaling the smell of her palace.

‘What should we do with them’ Slurps Gulper.

‘Strap them into the machine’ says the Golden Queen.

One by one the Skylanders are strapped into a large machine in the middle of the throne room, and Kaos is placed in the centre.

‘I’ll give you one last chance woman’ sneers Kaos ‘release me now or face my wrath’.

‘Oh shut up you windbag’ snaps Sprocket ‘it’s your fault we’re in this mess’

‘She’s right’ says Wash Buckler ‘if you hadn’t been stupid enough to let her out, we’d have nothing to worry about.

‘Oh I do love a good argument’ smiles the Golden Queen ‘it almost brings a tear of joy to my eye’.

‘You’re gonna be sorry when our friends arrive lady’ snarls Bash trying to move his tail.

‘They’re gonna book you a one way ticket back to where you came from’ says Pop Fizz.

‘HAHAHA’ laughs the Golden Queen ‘that I would love to see, considering you no longer have a prison thanks to Kaos’.

‘All we need are the Trap Masters, you old hag and they’ll put you in your place’ snaps Warnado.

‘Ah yes, the Trap Masters’ says the Golden Queen with a sly grin ‘you mean them?’

Chill Bill pulls a cord and a velvet curtain opens revealing the Trap Masters, frozen in blocks of ice.

‘Some of my best work wouldn’t you say?’ says Chill Bill proudly.

‘You monster’ screams Hex ‘if I get my hands on you, you’re going to be sorry’

‘Save your energy Hex’ smiles the Golden Queen ‘you’re going to need it’.
The first team of Skylanders arrives at Kaos’ castle and it’s deserted.

‘Something doesn’t feel right’ says Grilla Drilla ‘where is everybody?’

‘I don’t know’ says Spyro ‘but it’s not like Kaos to leave his castle unguarded’.

‘I’ll take a look inside’ says Stink Bomb ‘be back in a flash’

He disappears from sight and all that remains is a sickly green cloud behind him.

‘I really wish he’d keep that stink to himself’ says Slam Bam ‘it sticks to my fir’

‘Same here’ says Zoo Lou ‘and it takes a week for it to come out’.

‘It’s not his fault’ says Chill ‘it’s just the way he is’.

They both grumble at each other and turn away from Chill.

‘Guys a little help in here!!’ shouts Stink Bomb from inside the castle.

The other Skylanders rush inside and see him surrounded by hundreds of tiny bomb like creatures.

‘I guess the castle isn’t so empty after all’ says Stink Bomb.

‘How did they see you?’ says Trap Shadow ‘you were invisible’.

‘I de-cloaked because the place looked empty’ says Stink Bomb ‘I guess I was wrong’.

‘Yes you were Skylander’ says a larger bomb creature, who is clearly the leader.

‘Don’t I know you?’ says Countdown.

‘You should’ says the mysterious figure ‘you were one of the ones who helped lock me up’

‘Ah’ says Countdown ‘bad memory you see’.

‘Well after today, everyone will remember the name of Grinnade’ smiles Grinnade.

‘And why is that?’ says Spyro raising his eyebrow.

‘Because I’m the one that will be the end of all of you’ laughs Grinnade as his army of bombs circle the rest of the Skylanders.

‘A plan would be good about now’ says Lightning Rod.

‘I say we fight?’ says Slobber Tooth.

‘Are you nuts?’ says Torch ‘if we so much as touch them this place is going to blow sky high’

‘Then what do you suggest we do?’ says Slobber Tooth.

‘Clearly we need to disarm them’ says Chill.

‘Be my guest’ says Torch.

‘Where’s Sprocket when we need her?’ says Spryo as the bombs start to close in.

‘Back off!!’ screeches Sonic Boom as she starts to unleash her sonic scream.

Some of the bombs are knocked back and their fuses go out, rendering them useless.

‘My babies!!’ says Grinnade ‘you’ll regret that you blasted bird’.

His minions start to bounce up and down making their fuses burn faster.

‘Now you’ve done it’ says Lightning Rod ‘you just had to make it worse didn’t you?’

‘At least I did something’ snaps Sonic Boom.

‘Stop fighting’ shouts Whirlwind ‘this is getting us nowhere, there’s already too many of them’.

‘She’s right’ says Gill Grunt 'we're outnumbered’.

‘Well i'm not giving up’ says Camo ‘I have an idea’.

He whispers to Blast Zone and Grilla Drilla.

‘That might just work’ smiles Blast Zone ‘everyone in a circle and on my mark hit them with everything you’ve got’.

The puzzled Skylanders look at him but do as he asks.

Grilla Drilla fires up his drill and waits for the signal.

‘3, 2, 1, FIRE!!!’ yells Blast Zone.

The whole room erupts in a blaze of energy as the bombs are hit from all sides.

‘Now Drilla’ says Blast Zone.

Grilla Drilla, drills faster than he ever has before.

‘Everybody down’ shouts Grilla Drilla.

They all dive into the hole as the bombs start to detonate.

‘Blast Zone what are you doing?’ shouts Spyro.

‘Trust me’ says Blast Zone with a wink.

He opens his mouth as a rush of fire heads towards him and it’s all sucked into him.

‘BURP!!!’ says Blast Zone ‘mmm spicy’.

Grinnade’s jaw nearly hits the floor.

‘How did you do that?’ he says astounded.

‘All in a day’s work’ smiles Blast Zone.

‘Well you’ll find me a little harder to swallow’ says Grinnade as he starts to ignite his fuse.

‘I don’t think so’ says Slam Bam, diving out of the hole and firing at Grinnade, freezing him solid.

Grinnade is stopped dead in his tracks as he stands motionless in his icy prison.

‘Thank goodness that’s over’ says Chill ‘but we’re no closer to finding out what Kaos is planning’.
---
^ You all know it's true
#48 Posted: 13:54:57 07/10/2014
Very dramatic Grinnade fight! smilie
#49 Posted: 23:25:26 07/10/2014
I agree.
---
#50 Posted: 08:12:16 08/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 18

The Golden Queen smiles as the Crystal eye is placed onto her machine.

‘Not long now’ she says ‘then nothing will stand in my way, not even those miserable Skylanders.

‘What are you going to do’ asks Kaos.

‘It’s not what I’m going to do Kaos’ smiles the Golden Queen ‘it’s what you and your little friends are going to do’.

‘And what might that be?’ says Tree Rex.

‘Very simple, you’re going to tap into the core of light and corrupt it from the inside’ says the Golden Queen.

‘You’re mad’ says Hex ‘we’d never help you do that, and besides it’s protected by Master Eon’

‘Ah yes the great master Eon’ laughs the Golden Queen I almost forgot about him’.

‘He’ll never let you get your hands on the core’ says Bash.

‘He won’t have a choice, once my machine is activated’ says the Golden Queen.

All of the Skylanders try to get free of their bonds.

‘So why exactly do you need me?’ asks Kaos.

‘Simple’ says the Golden Queen ‘I can’t access the core without a Portal Master, and you are the only one available’.

Kaos starts to sweat.

‘Why would I access the core for you?’ says Kaos ‘I am the ruler of Skylands’.

‘Not anymore fool, the queen is back in town’ smiles the Golden Queen.

‘Even with him, you’ll never get through’ says Sprocket.

‘That my dear girl is why you are here’ says the Golden Queen ‘each of you is a direct link to the elemental magic of the core of light and one by one you’re going to corrupt it’.

‘Never!!’ growls Hot Dog.

The queen walks over to Hot Dog ‘nice of you to volunteer puppy, you go first’ she says.

She presses a small button just beneath Hot Dog and the Crystal Eye starts to descend.

‘Leave him alone’ shouts Hex ‘I’m warning you’.

‘I don’t think any of you are in a position to make threats, now are you’ says the Golden Queen ‘besides you’ll get your turn soon’.

Hot Dog starts to whimper.

‘Please let me out of this’ he whines.

‘Not until I’m finished with you puppy’ smiles the Golden Queen.

A red light starts to form around Hot Dog.

‘What are you doing?’ says Hot Dog ‘I don’t feel right’.

‘That’s because I’m tapping in to your energy’ says the Golden Queen with an evil smirk.

Hot Dog’s entire body goes rigid as his energy is focused into a single beam and hits the Crystal Eye.

‘HOT DOG!!!’ screams Hex.

‘Scream all you like’ says the Golden Queen ‘it won’t change anything, his energy is now mine, and yours soon will be as well hahaha.

One by one the Skylanders energy is focused into the Crystal Eye, leaving Kaos in the centre wondering what will happen to him.

‘What are you going to do with me?’ asks Kaos as he stares at the frozen Skylanders.

‘You are the most important part of my machine’ says the Golden Queen stroking Kaos’ face.

His chair starts to move until he is directly beneath the Crystal Eye.

‘Ready Kaos?’ says the Golden Queen.

Noooo…’ yells Kaos ‘you can’t do this to me’

‘I already have’ says the Golden Queen as all of the focused energy is directed straight at Kaos causing a flood of black light to shoot into the air.

‘What have you done to him’ shouts Kaos’ mother banging on the mirror.

‘I’ve turned him into a living weapon’ says the Golden Queen ‘he is now my core of Darkness.

‘MASTER!!’ shrieks Glumshanks as he runs to Kaos.

He’s hit hard in the face, and knocked to the floor.

‘What do you think you’re doing?’ says Chill Bill.

‘Get out of my way’ says Glumshanks fighting back tears ‘I’m going to help my master and you can’t stop me’.

‘Your master belongs to me now’ says the Golden Queen ‘so you have a choice to make, either join me or join her’

She points to the mirror.

Glumshanks stands up, puffs out his chest and says defiantly ‘do what you want, I’ll never betray my master’.

‘Have it your way’ says the Golden Queen as she pushes Glumshanks towards the mirror ‘hope it doesn’t get too crowded in there’.

‘No wait!!’ says Glumshanks, but it’s too late as he touches the glass and is drawn into the mirror.

‘One less fool to have to deal with’ says the Golden Queen ‘and now for the rest of the Skylanders’.
---
^ You all know it's true
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me