Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders: Element Squad
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Skylanders: Element Squad [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#51 Posted: 04:45:19 21/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fryno Forever
Awesome!
Also, Fast Lane.

Fast Lane it is. smilie

Did you get my PM from a couple days ago?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
wildbreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#52 Posted: 04:58:19 21/02/2015
so let me get this straight theirs one magic and has a sub element of smock and i don't get the what the artifacts do can you enplane it to me
#53 Posted: 04:37:22 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Fast Lane
"A diamond in the rough!"
Fire/Diamond

10,000 years in the future from the current era in Skylands, there was a race of fast-moving peoples implanted with magical diamonds to keep their detached body parts moving in accord with their brain; essentially, they were brainwave transmitters that also pushed against the ground, allowing them to float. One day, Fast Lane was digging for diamonds when he found a box. Inside this box was a Battleaxe made from the very same diamond! Its handle and the bases of the blades were obsidian. Fast Lane practiced every day with this axe and eventually started fighting against evil. One day, he came across Time Town and decided to go to the past to help out then. He purchased a diamond-infused racecar and was sent to ancient times and was accepted into the Skylanders. He there forged a new axe from a giant magical diamond and placed in in a box, putting the box in the same place he had originally found his axe.

Basic Attacks;

Battleaxe: Press attack 1 to swing Fast Lane's Battleaxe.
Racecar Dash: Hold down attack 2 to race quickly, running into enemies in the process.

Basic Upgrades;

Big Axe: Battleaxe has more range.
Diamond Aura: Press attack 3 to create a burst of diamond aura.
Low Gas Price: Racecar Dash lasts as long as attack 2 is held.
Diamond On Diamond: Enemies not with Diamond Aura become infused with diamonds. Hit them with Battleaxe to inflict extreme damage.

Racecar Driver Path;

Flame Body: While racing, a fire aura is emitted from the racecar.
Fire Maneuver: Touching enemies while racing makes them continuously burn, and a burned enemy getting close to another burns the other enemy.
Rocket Car: While in the air from jumping, hold down attack 2 to dash forward quickly like a rocket and inflict massive damage on enemies.

Magnetic Aura Path;

Levitation Aura: Enemies hit by Diamond Aura float paralyzed for a few seconds, damaging them in the process.
Large Aura: Diamond Aura affects a much larger radius.
Durable Aura: Hold down attack 3 to continue emitting and growing Diamond Aura.

Soul Gem;

Diamond Refraction: Five floating diamonds follow Fast Lane around that blast sunlight at enemies.

Now who's next? smilie
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#54 Posted: 04:40:18 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: wildbreaker
so let me get this straight theirs one magic and has a sub element of smock and i don't get the what the artifacts do can you enplane it to me

Yes, the Sub-Elements, such as Smoke, are similar to Swappers in which they can open up different parts in the game. So Sandbag has the Sub-Element of Smoke which lets it open Smoke Areas in the game.

The Artifacts are items you can place on the Portal to change the Element of an Elemental Switcher. So, like, Fast Land could get the Magic Artifact placed on the portal with him and he would become Magic, but he would retain his Sub-Element of Diamond. smilie
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#55 Posted: 04:42:35 22/02/2015
Yes! And Dark Matter.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#56 Posted: 04:43:59 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Yes! And Dark Matter.

Alrighty!

EDIT: Actually, first, I'm gonna draw Chopwatch, like Medicus asked. Then I'll do Dark Matter. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:45:11 22/02/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#57 Posted: 04:47:19 22/02/2015
Okey dokey! Did I just say okey dokey?
---
#58 Posted: 04:54:33 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Holy Astringent Plum-Like Fruit, Batman! Did I just say okey dokey?

No...
---
owen4402 Green Sparx Gems: 226
#59 Posted: 00:53:28 23/02/2015
Dark element?
PMTgaming150 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#60 Posted: 01:56:57 25/02/2015
Really neat designs, good work!
---
MS paint DIO stares into your soul
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#61 Posted: 02:11:33 25/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PMTgaming150
Really neat designs, good work!

Thanks! smilie
---
#62 Posted: 01:49:46 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Chopwatch
"Time Kwon Do!"
Magic/Time

Chopwatch once was one of the guardians of the mighty Core of Dark. She had been born into an evil family and was fooled by the facade that bad was good and good was bad. But during one clash with the Skylanders, she looked at their ideals and realized she was fighting for the wrong side! She got ahold of a magical stopwatch and used it to travel back to when she was born. She gave herself to the Skylanders and told them to make sure she grew up without evil influence. She left them her stopwatch and faded from existence. The Skylanders turned it into a Chronic Blade and gave it to what would be the new Chopwatch.

Basic Attacks;

Chronic Blade: Press attack 1 to hit enemies with Chopwatch's Chronic Blade.
Flying Kick: Press attack 2 to jump forwards and kick enemies.

Basic Upgrades;

Time Break: Press attack 3 to temporarily slow down all time around you.
Clock Smash: While in the air either from jumping or using Flying Kick, press attack 1 to smash Chopwatch's Chronic Blade on the ground.
Time Wave: When Time Break is used, a shockwave will be sent out as the Chronic Blade hits the ground.
Kick Break: Mash attack 2 to continuously and swiftly kick enemies.

Time Killer Path;

Decelerate Impale: Hitting enemies with the Chronic Blade slows them down.
Double Deceleration: Enemies slowed down by Decelerate Impale will become paralyzed when Time Break is used.
Hands of Time: Hold down attack 1 to smash the Chronic Blade into the ground and create clock hands that spin around and damage enemies.

Martial Artist Path;

Here's The Kicker: Hold down attack 2 to continuously Flying Kick enemies, doing more damage each time Chopwatch switches feet.
Kicking Slam: Jump while using Here's The Kicker to do a backflip and smash enemies in a large radius.
Warrior Mode: Hold down attack 2 while Time Break is active to go into Warrior Mode. While in Warrior Mode, all attacks do twice the damage.

Soul Gem;

Self Defense: While performing any martial art attacks, Chopwatch emits an aura that knocks enemies away.

Up next is Dark Matter!
---
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#63 Posted: 11:31:29 27/02/2015
Wow! That one is just fantastic!!!
Can't wait to see Dark Matter!
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
#64 Posted: 11:33:04 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Medicus
Wow! That one is just fantastic!!!
Can't wait to see Dark Matter!

Really? Thanks!

Dark Matter will be up in just a MATTER of TIME.

smiliesmiliesmilie Reference to the newest one AND the next one.
---
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#65 Posted: 11:49:02 27/02/2015
I see what you did there......
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
#66 Posted: 11:53:50 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Medicus
I see what you did there......

Well, by a matter of time I meant a while because I haven't even made the first sketch. smilie
---
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#67 Posted: 12:22:45 27/02/2015
I love how you made Greeble a trappable villain.

Will you be ma BFF?

I would seriously buy this if the game was made, you have some great ideas.
---
^ You all know it's true
#68 Posted: 12:40:44 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Greeble
I love how you made Greeble a trappable villain.

Will you be ma BFF?

I would seriously buy this if the game was made, you have some great ideas.

Haha thanks!

What kind of Greeble should be Trappable? A normal one or a special one? I really haven't thought in-depth about the villains yet. I've been focusing on the Skylanders more.
---
#69 Posted: 20:04:53 07/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys! If you're wondering where Dark Metter is, he has been drawn for a while. The problem is, I can't think up a good backstory.

Any suggestions?
---
#70 Posted: 17:56:23 05/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys.

I'm sorry if you like this idea, but I'm giving it up to one of my friends.

He actually has a successful Skylanders fan series going so I'm giving up all my ideas to him. He'll be able to draw them a whole lot better and such too. I hope you guys don't mind too much. You'll still be able to get to see my ideas molded into new by my friend Proceleon on DeviantArt. If you want to see these ideas go watch his account. smilie

⁓Δ
---
#71 Posted: 19:26:57 05/06/2015
Oh, I've seen Proceleon's work before. He is really good.
---
Proceleon Green Sparx Gems: 452
#72 Posted: 10:16:32 10/07/2015
Thank you. smilie

But yeah, I'm going to keep in touch with skylanderdude as we work on this. We've already thrown some ideas between each other to come up with the best stuff.
Personally, I think we might make some rather big changes to the roster and gameplay, but I'll make sure to keep the core concept of switching elements in there.
---
What's new, pussycat?
#73 Posted: 13:59:59 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Proceleon
Thank you. smilie

But yeah, I'm going to keep in touch with skylanderdude as we work on this. We've already thrown some ideas between each other to come up with the best stuff.
Personally, I think we might make some rather big changes to the roster and gameplay, but I'll make sure to keep the core concept of switching elements in there.

Eyyy, you got an account!
---
Proceleon Green Sparx Gems: 452
#74 Posted: 16:27:33 10/07/2015
I've had an account for years, I've just barely used it. Nice to be here in any case. smilie
---
What's new, pussycat?
#75 Posted: 01:48:34 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys! I'd appreciate if you guys would check out the new rebooted version of this. Proceleon and I have been working on ideas and we finally have the topic up. smilie

Link on the front page.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me