Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Skylanders: FIRE VS FIRE (The Villain and the New Season)
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
The Skylanders: FIRE VS FIRE (The Villain and the New Season) [CLOSED]
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#51 Posted: 22:51:41 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
PAGE!!!
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#52 Posted: 00:47:50 17/09/2014
the villain is fist-hiccup.
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#53 Posted: 10:13:30 17/09/2014 | Topic Creator
The new foe is not fist hiccup......
---
#54 Posted: 00:58:13 18/09/2014 | Topic Creator
New chapter i about done,should be out by Friday evening.The new foe will be slightly hinted towards.
---
#55 Posted: 21:18:20 18/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7

Three weeks after Tree Rex had returned, Sunburn hadn’t shown up. Of course the Skylanders thought he was just still trapped,
but he was somewhere else,trapped,by someone else….. The Core Of Darkness was 95% completed. It only need a
single item, a ligtemty,a rare item that held the power to bring life to any object. The only problem was, the easiest place to find
one was,now on Earth. It was the same thing used to give life to the legendary skylanders. Kaos considered to try to go to Earth,until he relized that it’d be easier to just lore the legendary skylander into a trap back in Skylands. Then he thought the
best way to do that, was to fake a legendary gate. Sure enough it worked! He sent Sledgehog to planta bomb inside of the ‘gate’, so that when they unlocked,they’d be defeated(FS!) allowing him to easily trap them. Well, as a result he trapped legendary Blades.
Meanwhile at,um...,somewhere...

Sunburn was trapped but not within JUST in a regular trap. He woke in a giant traptanium dome. He stood on damp grass within the dome, wondering where he was. He doubted that he'd be able to teleport through the dome as whoever trapped him here would have thought of that if he was smart. He attempted the escape and he was right he couldn't get through the dome. He was trapped but where WAS he?

Three hours later at Kaos fortress

When he thought the time was right, Kaos brought Blades out of his trap on a 48 second timer,to tear him apart and retrieve the Ligtemty! Although the Skylanders got to his fortress,and were prepared to fight a very epic battle. THIS would
be the final battle to win the war. After a few minutes, everything was neck and neck(Some of the Skylanders were trying to dismantle the Core Of Darkness) The battle was extremely intense. Super Evil Wildfire was of course wiping the floor when ever he was charged up. Although that didn’t matter, after a grueling half hour of fighting,Kaos had been beat. Knocked to the floor,unconscious. This gave the Skylanders a false sense of victory because this was the chance that new foe was waiting for…. This was the time to rise to claim the power that awaited the new foe!

To Be Continued...
---
#56 Posted: 00:53:01 19/09/2014
WHOA!!!!
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#57 Posted: 02:14:09 20/09/2014
The new foe is KAOS'S DAD!!!!
#58 Posted: 12:29:19 20/09/2014 | Topic Creator
That would have been a good idea but no..... I may get the next chapter up later today where you'll learn the name and gender of the new foe!
---
#59 Posted: 12:55:32 20/09/2014
IT'S A FEMALE!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#60 Posted: 12:22:04 21/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8

Kaos vanished of the floor,being teleported by an evil genuis. The Skylanders looked over assuming that he had some kind of fail safe. Then all of the Doom raiders dissapeared too. The Skylanders went over to the traps,to free their other Skylanders,when they realized that Sunburn was missing. They freed the rest of their friends but couldn’t figure out where Sunburn was.They search the place to find him but there was no sign of him. The only thing they could really do was go back to the academy and reverse WildFire back to normal.Although they were being watched, of course by the mastermind that would soon wreak havic on them.This master mind had already prepared quite well. He had trapped Sunburn in a way, he had imprisoned every doomlander including Painguin and Kaos himself along with the last few villains from the villain vault! His next move would be to kidnap a few of the other Skylanders,a few that would be chosen VERY carefully. The next night was when he made this move. Although just to mess with them a little he left a Pure Dark trap there containing a embarrassed Kaos! He imprisioned seven and only seven more skylanders within similar domes,he seemed to never run out of traptanium or other supplies. He planned to wait about a month before acting again. This was to allow him to get stronger,make his preparations, and lowing the security of the Skylanders. He had to make sure his main minions,Poison Shroom,Bolt,Nuclear,Upstream,Cyranda,Spike Fight,and Smug Bug,were ready to start the war.
He was soon going to have much more power,he was soon going to have sevral new minions, and, he was soon going to be at war with the Skylanders He looked forward to the day when Skylands would fear the name ‘Molten’.
Meanwhile,in Sunburn dome

Three days had passed where Sunburn was. He couldn't figure out how there was day and night as there was no sun or moon,but just light for several hours then darkness. He wondered where he was,who put him here,how he going to escape or survive here. It was odd for him because he felt just fine but hadn't eaten,slept too much, or used the bathroom , since he got here. He had however , walk through a small set of trees,find a small pond,and, fly around he dome,during his stay here. He wish so bad that he could find a way to escape soon. He didn't know there were seven other in domes exactly like his. Nor did he suspect that he could escape if he thought about it long enough. Although if he did manage to escape,he'd be in grave danger.
To Be Continued...
---
#61 Posted: 13:12:33 21/09/2014
The villain is Molten Hot Dog!!!! (I think)
---
#62 Posted: 15:38:11 21/09/2014
Well, its obviously a guy, becuase it says 'he' and I think its some villain we don't know about.
#63 Posted: 21:46:31 21/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Well you both on the right and wrong tracks....
---
#64 Posted: 21:47:22 21/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Also,you can now see the progress of the next chapter on the title post.
---
#65 Posted: 01:11:58 26/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9

Four days had past since Molten had kidnapped his selected Skylanders and everything was going as planned.
For him,this was child's play. He had spent years developing hisplan and he wasn't going to let it be ruined easily.
He'd taken hundreds of precautions and he had everything was the way he wanted it. He'd take his next step soon.
He just needed to wait until Dark Wildfire was completly unevilified. Then he'd launch a small attack on core of light.
This was only to distract the Skylanders so he could sneak into Woodburrow and steal the entire power pod. This happened
without much trouble on the fifth day after kiddnaping his prisinors. Three days later,he retrived the mega war suit that
Kaos had tried to activate using the potinia orb before he found out it was a fake. Molten had the potinia orb ready for when
he would activate the suit,although first he had to make modifacations so that it would match his body type. He got his newest
minion,Smart Bomb, to make these modifacations.After that,he went to check on Sunburn. It was important that Sunburn was kept
trapped more than the other Skylanders. Sunburn was still in the dome,running in cycles,to keep fit. The other skylander
prisioners,were doing similar things. The non imprisioned Skylanders were working around the clocks to figure out who this
foe was and how did he know exactly how to do what he had did. Molten had plans to meet the rest of the Skylanders soon.
He had everything going in his direction,and with luck he'd comence in battle with in two weeks. By then he'd be powerful enough
to destroy the core of light with no difficulies at all. He most likly be the most powerful Fire element ever.

To Be Continued
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#66 Posted: 01:17:18 26/09/2014
Is Molten a Trap Master? Just taking a stab in the dark here.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#67 Posted: 01:20:24 26/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fryno Forever
Is Molten a Trap Master? Just taking a stab in the dark here.

That may be answered soon. You'll learn a little more about him in the next chapter. It would be interesting if he was though....
---
#68 Posted: 15:55:03 26/09/2014
I still think it's Molten Hot Dog.
---
#69 Posted: 23:32:42 26/09/2014
Such mystery...
#70 Posted: 00:08:09 27/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: L-NightBomb
I still think it's Molten Hot Dog.

I think I'd of hinted towards it....

Quote: Medicus
A very powerful foe lies concealed within a friend.

Hmmm....
---
#71 Posted: 00:56:00 27/09/2014
Hot Head.
---
#72 Posted: 06:15:08 27/09/2014
Is it some type of molten sunburn?

Also, the rest of the trapped skylanders are Dino-Rang, Boomer, Ghost Roaster, Camo, Voodood, Wham Shell, and Warnado. I mean they are the forgotten 8 with Sunburn.
#73 Posted: 12:19:35 27/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Interesting theory..........
---
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#74 Posted: 21:22:47 27/09/2014
Quote: L-NightBomb
the villain is fist-hiccup.

Fist hiccup?
---
ded
#75 Posted: 11:54:37 25/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, sorry there has been no new content lately,I've been playing STT ALOT. New bonus right under this comment......
---
#76 Posted: 11:55:01 25/10/2014 | Topic Creator
BONUS!!!
Across the demon ocean,through the doomed forests of Tublore. Over Mt. Dungeno,lies the portal of all dimensions. The Portal is believed to be a myth,but it is very real. It can transport a being to any universe,ever. Every possible dimension is accessible by the portal. Worlds where the Skylanders take a day off every week,orKaos lives in a tree house. Worlds where Skylands doesn't exist or is just a myth. Basically every movie you have every seen was reachable by the Portal.If you read a book,then may be interest in visiting the real places of that book. Every dimension that is a real thing,could be accessed by anyone who had what it takes to pass the dozens of obsticles that lies infront of the portal. Only one in five hundred million could even get 2/3 of the way. Therefore it is safe,or so it seemed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:55:40 25/10/2014 by Medicus
#77 Posted: 21:50:05 31/10/2014 | Topic Creator
BONUS!!!
An evil doer,Jack Cucurbita was nearly as powerful as Malefor himself! Or atleast he was as a child,since then his power has grown. Although,he was trapped in a mirror which he could only escape on Halloween. And since it is Halloween,he has broken free! although he is smart enough to know that he lost much of his power while trapped,so he decided to take his time regaining it before taking on the Skylanders again. He would strike in a number of weeks,perhaps months. He wanted to make sure he powerful enough to win this time. The pumpkin headed skeleton Minotaur would create one of the greatest battles in Skylands history. He would one day create another war among Skylands,he would be a name all would fear. Or atleast most would fear.....
---
#78 Posted: 01:43:43 01/11/2014
Can we have a legit chapter soon?
#79 Posted: 12:08:56 01/11/2014 | Topic Creator
yea,I just relized it was Halloween and thought I'd put up a Halloween Bonus. New chapter(Or halve chapter anyways as it is a two parter) should be out tomorrow maybe later today(probably tomorrow as I am getting Elite Spyro here in a few hours)
---
#80 Posted: 22:22:52 01/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10-part 1
Eleven more days had passed since the last chapter. Molten was still gaining power. He had the war suit ready in case something went wrong. He had set up at least
five fail safes. He was almost ready to launch battle on the Skylanders. Sunburn and the others were still imprisoned not suspecting they could easily escape.
Molten need only three more days to finish preparations for the battle and then he would bypass the security of the academy and attack where they couldn't expect it.
The next three days, went very quick and Molten was ready to attack. He quickly checked on his prisoners. As all of them were still there,he gather his minions and
set off. He slipped through their security systems and practically announced his force to them. He had no reason to be secretive for this part of his plan. The Skylanders gathered on the other side of the court yard from Molten. Spyro walked forward looking at the opposing forces. He saw a seven figures. One was
a huminoid in a Water themed suit carrying some kind of Mace. Another was another humiod with a very large head in a tech suit. The third was a Magic suited huminoid
who had a long staff. The other were all in suits also. Each looked formilar. Almost as if they were clones of someone he had met. They engaged in battle.
The Giants and Trap Masters went to the front lines. Molten was sitting above in hover craft watching. He sent down an array of minions. Minutes passed. Molten knew
he was losing the battle so far,so he took out a detionator and blew up Persephinies Tree house and one of the towers. He pressed another button and did serious damage
to the Skylanders themselves. He knew exactly what would happen. He had every thing figured out. He pressed another button detonating a rather special bomb that knocked
out every Skylander leaving him to take what he wanted,the tugwungta.
---
Zahzuvex Blue Sparx Gems: 798
#81 Posted: 06:59:46 06/11/2014
KAOS YOU UGLY PIECE OF TURD I HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU!!! I HOPE WHEN I TRAP YOU I SEND YOU DOWN INTO A PIT OF CHOMPIES TO BURN IN HELL!!!

Sorry for my outburst D: I just love my fluffy lil Wallop and my cuddle lil REXXY :c
If I could throw my immortal dragon goddess self at Kaos I'd make sure Kaos would never die and be in eternal pain!

Pluses the bstard killed Machine Ghost :c
Good job though! I love it! (except for the fact you chose some of my favorite skylanders to get trapped :c)
---
Top 5 Skylanders: 1. smilie 2. smilie 3. smilie 4. smilie 5. smilie
I LOVE Machine Ghost, he is underrated and needs more love!
Zahzuvex Blue Sparx Gems: 798
#82 Posted: 07:11:04 06/11/2014
Excellent story so far! I wonder what will happen next!

Rex, you're a smart arse! But my fluffy cheeks... :c poor Wallop!
---
Top 5 Skylanders: 1. smilie 2. smilie 3. smilie 4. smilie 5. smilie
I LOVE Machine Ghost, he is underrated and needs more love!
#83 Posted: 17:11:34 01/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10 part 2
The Tugwungta was a disease that killed hundreds of thousands of all sorts of species in Skylands. Although, a mighty team of Skylanders contained the virus and buried it. Now that Molten had it he could unleash it’s power whenever he was ready. He could kill anyone he wanted it he was careful. Even if somehow he was beaten he could unleash it an kill everyone in Skylands. In a way this a check mate. He’d be able to destroy everything if he was crossed. He had Skylands where he wanted it. His next move was to copy the Golden Queen an Kaos, he powerer up a machine the would broadcast his voice all over Skylands.“Hello Skylands!” He said “I am Molten! You’re new emperor! You’re King! You’re GOD! I’d like to declare that I could kill anyone who disobays me with ease! I’m not like the sorry excuses for villains that have been around before! I have more power then you could possibly imagine and plan to gain even more soon enough. I was imprisoned for so, so long! But now that I have this unimaginable power, I shall live my life of gold! All Skylanders are to be at the academy disarmed by 8:00 o’clock tonight. For every Skylaners missing,a hundred mabu will die in misery. For evry one that has a weapon 10 mabu will die. I will not hesitate to do this. I also demand that all doom raiders must also be present. I’ll see you then Skylanders!" Molten switched off his machine and smiled. He looked forward to putting an end to the Skylanders and meeting the Golden Queen.
He readied his minions and checked Sunburn. Sunburn seemed to have given up most of his hope to escape.
Meanwhile,at the academy

"That voice sounded formillar." Said Snap Shot. "Yeah,it was almost as if..." Said Spyro "OMG! That was Sunburn!" Shouted Camo. "No,no that can't be right" said Cynder. "Think about, that sounded like him. He is one of the missing Skylanders. Plus judging by Hot Dog’s power up,Molten is a fire element’s name” Camo insisted.”Actually he was the first to dissapear!! Plus he knew how to bypass the security.” “Wait,we have security?” Asked Eruptor. “You realize that is silly right? Eon invited Sunburn himself. There is no way Sunburn is evil." Said Spyro
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:16:10 05/12/2014 by Medicus
#84 Posted: 17:00:24 13/12/2014 | Topic Creator
BONUS!!!
Freeze Blade had entered a race on a stormy day. He felt confident but he was also nervous. Even though he was a speed Swapper, he was still going up against the best racers in Skylands. "ON YOUR MARK! GET SET! GO!" called a Mabu referee. It was on. He went at his best but the other contestents were keeping up with him. He was passed! He went faster but couldn't keep up! How could this be? Then it happened. Freeze Blade was stuck by lightning! Instead of hurting him, he was transformed! He became Nitro Freeze Blade! Using his increased speed he won easily.
---
#85 Posted: 23:36:29 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11:The Cannon

Molten watched the Skylanders argue. He chuckled he was amused that they pinned it on Sunburn, even though they might be on the right trail. Eight o’clock came quickly. Molten’s ship arrived at the academy. “So,are you all here?” Molten’s voice roared over the academy. “Yeah! We’re all here! But before we hand ourselves over how about you explain!” Spyro shouted. “Hmm,what needs explained?” Molten asked. “Who are you?” Spyro replied. Are you Sunburn? Camo shouted. “Hehe! I’m Molten! No, I’m not Sunburn and that's all I’m saying!” Molten replied smiling inside his ship. “Now,were are the Doom Raiders?” Krypt King and Eye Brawl open the Villain Vault releasing the Doom Raiders. "Aw! Finally we're FREE!" Shouted the Golden Queen.
"Hehe! Not yet." Molten's voice boomed. "Who are YOU?" Wolfgang howled. "I AM MOLTEN" He boomed. There was a flash of light and the Doom Raiders disappeared. "Now then, are you all ready to step into my ship and be trapped for all of enternity?" Molten asked as if he actually valued their opinions. “HA! Like that would happen!” Trigger Happy shouted. Suddenly, the roof of one of the towers opened and a laser cannon popped out. A bright blue laser shot out at Molten ship knocking it back a couple yards before Molten activate the ship's defenses. Molten was amused. They thought the could beat him? Molten had 2.5 decades just to plan what to do. He had spent two years designing the ship and figuring out how to get the supplies. He spent plenty of time observing everything Sunburn did,after all, Sunburn had been his eyes and ears.
---
#86 Posted: 23:37:53 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Since I' like to get more content out new chapter will be up by Christmas along with a Xmas Bonus!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:41:50 21/12/2014 by Medicus
#87 Posted: 19:08:33 22/12/2014
Molten is MOLTEN SUNBURN!!!!!
---
#88 Posted: 23:46:25 22/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Hmmmm, a theory? Don't worry an upcoming chapter will explain Molten's origin.
---
#89 Posted: 20:59:57 23/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 12

Before Molten acted, he checked on Sunburn in the traptanium dome he had created. Sunburn was stretching his wings making sure to keep fit, although it didn’t matter because his body couldn’t really change depending on what he did in the dome. Molten returned to his ship looking down on the acedemy. Then he heard something behind him. Night Shift, Hootloop, Blackout, and Hood Sickle had teleported on to the ship. “Haha, you think you’re sooo clever.” Molten said with a smirk on his face. None of the Skylanders could move as they were mostly in shock, they were looking at someone who looked very much like Sunburn. The main difference was that Molten had glowing red eyes. He pressed a button and a panel on the floor opened with a red gas coming through it. “S-Sunburn, W-Why are you doing this?” asked Hoot Loop as they all breathed in the smoke unable to teleport. “I, AM NOT, SUNBURN!” Said Molten. “But don’t worry, I’ll explain it to you VERY soon! “ Molten grinned evilly as the group fell unconscious. Molten decided that he’d let them try again and flew away with his small group of new prisoners. Soon they were all in their own traptanium domes. As for the Doom Raiders, they were all sitting around a table with Molten sitting upon a much fancier and higher chair. “You think you’re so great? Kaos freed us fro Cloud Cracker Prison, look what what happened to him!” Wolfgang howled at Molten. “Hehe! Please, this is all child’s play! I have three different ships! The one I took to the academy was the weakest of them too! I have more power than Kaos had by far. I currently hold a powerful and very contagious disease that I could unleash whenever I please! In addition, I’ve already imprisoned several Skylanders! “ Molten said proudly. Then Krankcase spoke. “Wait a second, aren’t you one of the Skylanders?” Molten looked at him for a moment then spoke. “No,I am however, in relation to one. Oh yes I’ve been very close to him since childhood! But that is a story for another time! Anyways, here’s the plan!- “ Molten told them part of his plan,only the parts that they needed to know though, for example he didn’t mention all the fail safes he had incase they tried to betray him.
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#90 Posted: 21:50:34 23/12/2014
OMG MOLTEN IS SUNBURN'S BROTHER!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#91 Posted: 22:07:55 23/12/2014
Haven't read this in while, good chapters!

Also...

Quote: Epic popthorn

Guess I was kinda right.
#92 Posted: 22:29:19 23/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Luminous35
OMG MOLTEN IS SUNBURN'S BROTHER!

No Comment.

Haven't read this in while, good chapters!

Also...

Guess I was kinda right.

Chapter 13 will explain it!
---
#93 Posted: 23:14:28 28/12/2014
Chapter 13 hype!
---
#94 Posted: 01:31:17 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Coming soon, Chapter 13: T! DUN DUN DUN!!!
" I know a great title"
---
#95 Posted: 19:27:23 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 13:T
Molten decided it was time to broadcast his face all over Skylands so that the people could recognize their king. “HELLO MY PEOPLE! I AM MOLTEN, YOUR KING FOR ALL ETERNITY!” Every Skylander at the academy jaws fell open(except for those like Drill Sergent who don’t have mouths), none of them could believe it was really Sunburn who became so evil. None of them. He spoke for a few minutes to all in Skylands,then he spoke directly to the Skylaners. “Now, Skylaners I speak to you. I can see and hear so…..please close your mouths,you’ll catch bugs. “ Spyro shouted out “Why Sunburn!? Why are you doing this?” Molten eyes flared. “I AM NOT SUNBURN! Well, I guess you could say I am KINDA Sunburn when you think about it. See, when we were young, we got a sort of mental issue, multi-personality disorder. Or should I say I got it. I angered a witch, as revenge, that witch curse me with the second personality, Sunburn. I mae a few appearances but I after that I lived only 3% of my life! Until this past month! Now, I finally figured out how to return to the surface. “ The Skylanders all seemed confused. How would they know if he was lying?
“Infact, I haven’t been in the magic of Skylands for 19 years!” Shouted Molten. Suddenly, Snap Shot shouted. “ So where are the other Skylanders you kidnapped?” Molten looked at him. “Oh, they‘re suffering the same curse I served for 19 years! Their minds are trapped in a type of “Spiritual traptanium”. Back at my base I have these special traps in which, their minds are trapped. Meanwhile, I use their bodies as minions of which you don’t dare hurt because they’re your friends! Oh and the best part is that inside those traps, they are slowly turning evil. So you’re on a time limit to safe them! Especially since I now that I have the Doom Raiders! Now, I’m afraid I must really be going. But first how about one more motivation crusher? I now hold the power of Tugwata! You know, the most powerful ancient disease. Haha,goodbye!” Molten knew this would cripple but not destroy their motivation. Now, he initiated the next step in his plans, Building the CORE OF ‘MOLTEN’ which consisted of a drop of his blood, a sample of Tugwata, a fire gem and much more. Oh he would benefit very VERY much from that! Oh yes that was one of the most important parts of his plans! His favorite part about it was that 16 skylanders would be failing the duties as he would construct it at the heart of Mount Cloud-break!
---
#96 Posted: 19:33:24 10/01/2015
Niiiiiice.
---
#97 Posted: 20:19:38 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fryno Forever
Niiiiiice.

Um...no Molten is evi-Oh that's not what you meant.....
---
#98 Posted: 20:47:21 10/01/2015
Wow.. I think i may be right.. Though probably not. This is AMAZING!
---
#99 Posted: 22:41:51 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Luminous35
Wow.. I think i may be right.. Though probably not. This is AMAZING!

Right about what?
---
#100 Posted: 22:47:37 10/01/2015
Molten being Sunburn's brother. I mean he said hes in relation to one of the Skylanders so i thought Sunburn
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me