Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > IRL, a Skylander Story! © (Season Two Finale!) You're a Wizard, Harry!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
IRL, a Skylander Story! © (Season Two Finale!) You're a Wizard, Harry! [CLOSED]
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#151 Posted: 16:06:36 21/09/2014
PAGE!
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#152 Posted: 16:07:13 21/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Dangit! I was gone for two seconds!

Waaait... you double posted!
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:08:15 21/09/2014 by Fryno Forever
#153 Posted: 16:08:04 21/09/2014
I hereby give you this page.
---
#154 Posted: 16:08:44 21/09/2014 | Topic Creator
--- Ch. 15 – A Fight to Remember Pt. 2 ---

The warring had temporarily stopped. Everyone stared at Shaman. He was giant, and now had blue skin. Axe Reaver was coursing with electricity. He looked at all of the Skylanders around him. He took a step, and the Skylanders about to be crushed ran out of the way. Banker ran up to Ares.
“What do we do?” asked the gremlin.
“I don’t know.” Suddenly, Ares got an idea. “You said there’s a portal here, right?”
“Yes.”
“Lead me to it. And do it quick.”
“Why?”
“Because of this,” said Ares. He looked up at Shaman. “Hey, Shaman! You want me, come get me!” Ares turned back to Banker. “Run!” The Trigger Happy started sprinting, but Ares motorcycled next to the gremlin and threw him on to the seat behind him. “Just tell me which direction to drive!”
Ares, being directed by Banker, drove through the village with Shaman on his tail. Eventually, he made it to the portal.
“Turn it on!” yelled Ares. Banker went to work trying to start the portal. It was up by the time Shaman got there. Ares stood in front of the portal, waiting. Shaman swung Axe Reaver at Ares, but he dodged it by jumping over the portal. He landed behind it. Shaman picked his axe back up and went to try and hit Ares again, but this time, Ares lifted the portal in the path of Axe Reaver. Ares closed his eyes, waiting. Nothing happened, and Ares opened his eyes.
Shaman was gone. Quickly, Ares turned to the screen that the portal was plugged into. Shaman was in there. Below him, it read: God Shaman. It listed him as a magic and an air element. He was looking around.
“Let me out!” he yelled. Ares looked to Banker.
“Shut it down.”
Quickly, Banker turned off the portal. The screen went off as well. Ares breathed a sigh of relief.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During Ares’ absence, the war had started again. Small Fry, during the break from the action, had come out of hiding. Razor had grabbed him, and now held a gun to his head. Razor had gotten another gun from one of the Trigger Happys in his army. Gears, Slip, and Jekyll stared at the landshark.
“Why do you have a gun aimed at a kid?” asked Gears. Razor looked at the Drill Sergeant.
“He’s my mortal enemy’s son. He deserves this,” said Razor. Small Fry was crying.
“Look, I do-“ Jekyll was interrupted when Razor shot him in the leg. Jekyll screamed in pain. Slip and Gears looked at their friend, then looked back to Razor.
“What did you do!?” yelled Slip. Razor didn’t answer. He just looked into the crowd. Suddenly, Razor was lifted into the air. He looked down and saw that Anchor was holding him up.
“Why did you aim at a kid?” asked the Thumpback as he grabbed Small Fry and set him on the ground. Razor looked down at his Giant recruit.
“I don’t answer to you,” said Razor, just before he shot the Thumpback. Razor landed on the ground after the Thumpback collapsed. Razor aimed the gun at the three Skylanders who were staring at him.
“Forge! Hurricane! Sti-“ Slip just barely dodged being shot.
“Sting! Launcher!” Forge, Hurricane, Sting, and Launcher gathered around the other three Skylanders, Slip, Gears, and Jekyll.
“What’s going on?” asked Sting.
“Razor was going to shoot a kid! He even did shoot Anchor!” yelled Gears. The four Skylanders looked around them. Razor stared at them. Before he could say anything, an antimatter blast skimmed his head. He fell to the ground clutching his head. Sting, Hurricane, Forge, Slip, Launcher, Gears, and Jekyll all walked/were dragged away from the action. The war was almost over. But Drobit was about to be killed.
“Fly son! Fly!” yelled Domech. Drobit started slowly flying up and away. Domech looked to Razor. He was gone. Drobit was flying next to the Watchtower. He had almost made it to the top. Suddenly, Razor dived off the roof of the Watchtower. As Drobit flew past, Razor spun in a circle and used the blade on his back to cut off Drobit’s metal wings. Razor dived into the ground and vanished. Drobit started falling to the ground.
“Son!” yelled Domech. He started flying to try and save his boy, but was tackled by an Eye-Brawl. Wasting no time, Domech sent a gearblade flying through the eye of the Giant. He then blasted a few holes through its body with some antimatter blasts. Domech ran to where his son had been falling. There was no body. Just a huge pool of blood. There were some marks that looked like someone had been dragged through the blood. Domech followed the trail, but eventually it ended. Whoever was being dragged had stopped bleeding. Domech fell to the ground, crying. “Son!” he cried out.
Ares had just gotten back to the center of the Village. Small Fry ran to his dad, and the Fryno picked up his son. The king surveyed the scene of the battle. Any enemy soldiers left had run away. There were so many dead Skylanders. The clock struck 12.
It was Small Fry’s birthday.
--- End of Chapter 15 ---

And on that depressing note, Season 1 of IRL is over! Next Season will contain more fighting, more drama, more suspense! And, a close friend reveals his true colors. Who knows what can happen next! Stay tuned.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:56:13 10/01/2015 by Fryno Forever
#155 Posted: 18:15:21 10/10/2014
COOL!
---
#156 Posted: 18:31:21 10/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Not quite how I would describe it...
---
#157 Posted: 22:23:51 10/10/2014
DRAMATIC! EPIC! SWAG!
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#158 Posted: 22:32:16 10/10/2014
Well, I'm speechless.
#159 Posted: 03:24:17 22/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, mark your calendars, because something epic is coming. 13 is my favorite lucky number, so on 1-3-15, (1-3 is like 13, if you couldn't tell,) the first Saturday of January, it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

New season, new characters, new storylines, new friendships, new rivalries, new, new, new, new, NEW!

1-3-15, IRL Season 2.
---
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#160 Posted: 20:56:41 22/12/2014
There we go! An official announcement!
---
A story.
#161 Posted: 21:43:33 22/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Yes indeed.
---
#162 Posted: 15:30:49 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
---Ch. 16 – Battle Scars---

“We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of the Skylanders in the war,” said Ares. “Especially my friend, and one of my second-in-commands, Zeus Lightning Rod, along with Drobit Drobot, son of Domech and Clawdia Drobot. The whereabouts of Razor, Terrabite, Arthur, and Excalibur are unknown, but Shaman has been trapped in the portal. He will remain there for all of eternity. All we can do now is re-build our society, because that’s what they would want us to do. We live on, in honor of the ones we lost.” Ares stepped off of his podium and picked up his son Small Fry. He had to survey the damage done to the Home Village.
Tons of the buildings were in ruin. There were dents in the floor and holes from explosions, blades, and just about everything. This was going to be hard to fix. There was one person who could do it. Cecilia.
Ares stopped at her house to give her the unfortunate task of fixing the village. When Ares got to Cecilia’s house, the door was open. Cecilia was running around the room, editing tons of different blueprints. It seemed like she was already aware of she needed to do. Ares decided not to disturb her. He started walking back to the Council Hall, when on the way, he ran into a familiar face. He set down Small Fry.
“Frost!” yelled the Fryno. He ran and hugged his old friend.
“Where have you been?” asked Ares.
“I was taken by this evil group called the Fatal Four. They tried to convince me to join them.” Frost laughed.
“How did you get away?” questioned Ares.
“Well, you see, they let me go,” explained Frost. Ares looked at his friend.
“Why?”
“Because I finally took them up on their offer.” Frost proceeded to punch Ares in the face and stomach. Ares backed up before he ran at Frost. He speared him into and through the wall of the Council Hall. Cecilia’s already fixing the village, thought Ares. Fryno and Slam Bam exchanged blow after blow, until Ares kicked Frost away and ran to the edge of the Home Village. The Slam Bam followed.
Ares had stopped just short of the edge of the village. He turned to Frost who had almost reached him. As Frost arrived, Ares threw him into the air over the edge. Ares caught Frost’s hand.
“Promise me you won’t stay with them, and I’ll pull you up,” said Ares, about to cry.
Frost looked into his friends eyes.
“They’re offer was too good. I couldn’t turn them down.” Frost looked away, then looked back to Ares. “I don’t regret what I did.” Ares had no choice. He let go of his friend’s hand. Frost fell to the ground below. He slowly stood up and stumbled around. Ares cleared his throat. A lot of villagers had gathered.
“I, King Ares, sentence Frost Slam Bam to banishment.” Frost stared at his former friend with a dark expression.
“I’ll be back one day, Ares!” yelled Frost as he backed away. “I’ll be back!”
Ares watched his former friend leave. He then turned and pushed his way through the crowd. He walked to what remained of the Council Hall and fell to his knees, crying and pounding on the ground. Small Fry sat on one of the smaller thrones in the room watching his dad. He starting crying as he sang to himself.
“Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday dear Small Fry. Happy birthday to me.”
---End of Chapter 16---

It's baaaaaaaaaaack!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:41:34 19/01/2015 by Fryno Forever
#163 Posted: 00:22:08 04/01/2015
ooooooooooooo
---
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#164 Posted: 00:25:59 04/01/2015
welcome back!!!
#165 Posted: 00:53:20 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Thank you guys so much for reading this! As yiu see, I wasted no time jumping back into action.
---
#166 Posted: 15:43:35 09/01/2015
Just got some time to read this chapter, sorry for it being late.

Anyway, that escalated quickly...smilie Good job!
---
A story.
#167 Posted: 19:32:17 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Thank you, oh great Uttster who I will dethrone. Wait, I just said... darn it!
---
#168 Posted: 23:04:14 09/01/2015
You won't dethrone me! For my empire is too strong!
*sends army of Countdowns to invade IRL*
---
A story.
#169 Posted: 23:33:53 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
You think you can stop me! *Army of patrolmen (Fright Riders) starts marching.*
---
#170 Posted: 23:43:59 09/01/2015
I have Fright Riders in Sewer Central! Plus Knights (Choppy's) and Gunmen (Trig's) from the Village! I HAVE FOUR ARMIES, AND YOU HAVE ONE!!!
---
A story.
#171 Posted: 23:51:03 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I also have the Trap Team army, the Villagers, and Villains. Ha, we're even.

I also have the Skylander Academy students from Sky-Antics. I win!

New chapter tomorrow! All aboard the hype train!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:06:07 10/01/2015 by Fryno Forever
#172 Posted: 02:38:57 10/01/2015
Choo-Choo! I took the Hype Train and ran over all of your armies!
---
A story.
#173 Posted: 03:29:42 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I have control over the hype train. I directed away from my armies.
---
#174 Posted: 03:55:49 10/01/2015
Well I'm out of options...
My men will regroup and plan for a later attack!
---
A story.
#175 Posted: 04:18:09 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Round 1 goes to Fryno Forever. Uttster, you can't me on my own turf.
---
#176 Posted: 06:59:48 10/01/2015
Hype train lost brakes I win.
---
#177 Posted: 07:19:25 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Ridiculous Side-Story 1: Hype Train

Between Chapters 16 and 17

Ares heard a choo-choo in the distance.
"What was that?" he asked.
"I believe it's a Nightmare Express. Further analysis reveals that it has the codename of Hype Train. I am also detecting a loss of brake function," analyzed Slinger.
"Wait, it's going to crash into the Village!" yelled Ares. The Fryno leaped off of the Village and landed on his angry bike when he hit the tile.
"HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!" yelled the train. Ares aimed straight towards the front of it and barreled towards it at the speed of rage.
"I'm going to need a new bike," he muttered before leaping off of the motorbike. It crashed into the Hype Train head on, creating a massive explosion. "HYPE!" was the last thing the train ever said. Ares walked back to the Village and stopped next to Slinger.
"I need a new bike," he said before walking to the Council Hall.

I win.
---
#178 Posted: 20:55:15 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
---Ch. 17 – Can’t Catch a Break---

One Month Later – The Release of Trap Team…
“Citizens of the Home Village, today is a big day!” yelled Ares from the top of the Watchtower. “Trap Team is being released and we have to go gather the new guys. Everyone, move out!” All of the Skylanders of the Home Village started marching out of the Village towards the Loading Bay of the Walmart. Ares led the group, of course. Bouncer Mark-3, or Slinger, walked up to the king.
“Sir, Domech has still not left his house,” Slinger informed Ares. Ares looked up at Slinger.
“Still? It’s been a whole month and he hasn’t come outside,” Ares shook his head. “Thanks Slinger.”
As the villagers walked through the store, Ares began to get an uneasy feeling. I know I sent out the patrolmen, Ares thought to himself. Something wasn’t right.
“Everyone, weapons up!” ordered Ares. “Something’s not right he-“ Ares was cut off by a scream of pain. Ares jumped onto his angry bike and drove towards the scream. It came from the Loading Bay. When Ares arrived, he saw a horrible scene in front of him. Lying on the ground in pools of blood were some of the patrolmen. A Short Cut stood among the bodies with more patrolmen facing him in a semi-circle.
One patrolman, a Fright Rider without his ostrich, tried to stab the Short Cut with his spear. The Short Cut held his shears by the blades and caught the spear in one of the handles before smashing the spear down towards the ground, sending the Rider off balance. The Short Cut smashed the patrolman in the side of the head with the shear handles before throwing the shears into the air, sending a cloth string at one of the other patrolmen, and pulling the patrolman towards him. The Short Cut caught the shears and stabbed the patrolmen in the head just as he got close. The scarecrow opened the shear blades and used them to cartwheel out of the way of a charging patrolman. After landing, the Short Cut turned and threw the shears at the charging patrolman, impaling him to the ground. The Short Cut ran forward and front flipped over the shears as he grabbed them, freeing them from the tile. The blades of the shears landed on the tile and the Short Cut stood on them as stilts. Out of nowhere, mini Short Cuts dropped from the ceiling and formed a semi-circle around their master, preventing all other attacks.
“Well, that was fun,” joked the Short Cut. “Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Crow, and I’m the leader of the Trap Team Skylanders. I would also like to introduce you to my second-in-command, Rex.” Crow stepped to the side on his stilts and motioned his arms in the direction of the delivery truck. Tons of Trap Team Skylanders moved to the sides as a figure stepped out of the shadows. It was a Chopper, but it was huge, twice the size of a Giant. It had to have been a mistake, but he was certainly threatening. Sticking out from the center of Rex’s propellers was an Automatic Angel trap, and coming out of his mouth like fangs were two Factory Flower traps. At the end of his tail was a Maker’s Mana trap and two of his missiles were replaced with Tech Totem traps.
“As you see, my friend has been modified with some traps,” said Crow. “Each contains a villain that gives Rex a special ability. Bruiser Cruiser gives him strength, Dr. Krankcase gives him intelligence, Brawlrus increases the damage of his ranged abilities, Trolling Thunder gives him his size, Mab Lobs gives him his increased explosion radius, and Shrednaught gives him insane defense. He’s basically unstoppable.” Rex followed up Crow’s statement with a loud roar.
“Now, I think you should head back to your home, and stay out of our way. Or else…” Crow looked to Rex. The dinosaur smiled, then sent rockets into the crowd of Villagers. They all scattered, barely avoiding the blasts. Crow laughed maniacally at the chaos.
“Fall back!” yelled Ares. As the Villagers retreated Ares looked Crow in the eyes.
“This isn’t over,” said Ares, before turning to catch up to the Villagers.
---End of Chapter 17---

You don't scare crow, crow scare you...
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#179 Posted: 22:49:45 10/01/2015
This is awesome!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#180 Posted: 18:24:37 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Thank you Mr. Luminous!
---
#181 Posted: 19:24:39 11/01/2015
I was going to use a Short Cut! Oh well, I really like what you've done with him.
And Rex, oh Rex, is just awesome!
---
A story.
#182 Posted: 19:34:52 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I think you mean Rexenstein.

Who wants another chapter!?

So, no one?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:19:24 12/01/2015 by Fryno Forever
#183 Posted: 19:26:57 12/01/2015
I DO!!
Is Rex a Chopper? I mean hes a T- Rex so i just thought.. smilie
---
#184 Posted: 22:58:37 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Yes, yes he is.
---
#185 Posted: 03:29:47 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
---Ch. 18 – Rebels---

The citizens of the Home Village were back at, well, the home village. King Ares and his son Small Fry were talking to General Havok, Admiral Barnek, Air General Wasp, and the first ever Robot Commander, Slinger in the Council Hall.
“We need to do something about Crow and the Trap Team Skylanders,” said Ares.
“Sir, if we try to stop them, we have 0.00001% chance of beating them. Rex has no weaknesses,” replied Slinger.
“We will find one!” shouted Ares.
“No you won’t,” said a voice from the doorway to the Council Hall. All of the Skylanders turned to look where the voices came from. A Blastermind floated into the room.
“My name is Brainiac Blastermind,” said the Blastermind. He flicked his hands up and all of the Skylanders smashed into the roof. They remained there.
“I have telekinesis, and I can use it well,” stated Blastermind, floating over to Ares’ throne.
“Now I know Crow told us not to attack, but I think I know what’s best. I am smarter than him.”
Ares tried to speak, but Brainiac used his telekinesis to keep his mouth shut.
“I see that you are speechless,” mocked Brainiac. “I get it, you’ve never seen anyone smart as-“ Before he could finish, a green blur dashed into the room, jumping and tackling Brainiac to the ground. The blur disappeared and three bats flew into the room, biting at Brainiac. While he was distracted, a golden ring shot into the room and smashed into him. A black buzz saw spun into the room, causing Brainiac to back away towards the door. Before he could enter the hallway, however, he was smacked in the back of the head by a saw sword. Since Brainiac was now unconscious, all of the Skylanders floating in the air fell back down to Earth.
Ares stood up, picked up his son, and looked towards the hallway. Before his eyes, five Skylanders appeared before him. The Flip Wreck was already there, but the other four had much grander entrances. A giant bat flew through the hallway with three other bats following it. The giant bat transformed into a Bat Spin and landed next to the Flip Wreck. A black wormhole opened to the other side of the Flip Wreck and a Blackout popped through it. A beam of light stretched up from the ground, and when it faded, a Spotlight stood next to the Blackout. Finally, the green blur dashed into the center of the four Skylanders. When it stopped moving, it became apparent that it was a High Five. The High Five looked Ares in the eye.
“Hello. My name is Quinten High Five. The Bat Spin is Vam Bat Spin, the Flip Wreck is Dolph Flip Wreck, and the Spotlight and Blackout are the sister and brother duo of Shyn and Shayd Lightmare. We like to call ourselves the rebels,” explained Quinten, the High Five. He stuck out his front foot.
Ares shook it. “My name is Ares Fryno. This is my son Small Fry Fryno, and these four are General Havok Crusher, Admiral Barnek Thumpback, Air General Wasp Swarm, and Robot Commander Bouncer Mark-3, or Slinger. If I may ask, why are you here?”
“We don’t really like Crow, and we wanted to see what you guys were like,” answered Vam. Dolph continued the explanation: “Brainiac has a reputation for picking fights, and honestly, I’ve always wanted to hit him in the head.”
Ares chuckled. “I am thankful for you saving us. If you want to stay, you are welcome.”
“Yes!” shouted Quinten. He turned to his friends. “Looks like all seven of us have a new home!”
Ares squinted and tilted his head. “Seven?”
Quinten looked back at Ares. “Oh yeah, I forgot, Shyn and Shayd’s parents are coming as well.”
“Who are their parents?” asked Ares. Suddenly, Banker ran into the Council Hall.
“Ares, you’ve got see this!” exclaimed the Trigger Happy before running back outside. Shyn and Shayd immediately dashed outside after him. Quinten looked at Ares, who was already running, and said: “That would be their parents.”
Ares burst out of the Council Hall and stared in awe at a Shyn and Shayd’s parents, a Knight Light and a Knight Mare. The two looked at Ares. The Knight Light spoke first.
“Hello. My name is Angel Lightmare, and this is my wife, Taura Lightmare.”
---End of Chapter 18---

Bye bye Brainiac.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:30:30 13/01/2015 by Fryno Forever
#186 Posted: 03:07:16 17/01/2015
Is Brainiac Blastermind based off of Brainiac from DC comics?
---
#187 Posted: 03:16:34 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
No he is not.
---
#188 Posted: 13:43:12 17/01/2015
Brainiac isn't dead, right? I hope not, because he could be used later down the line as your next big baddie. Nice chapter!
---
A story.
#189 Posted: 14:11:18 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Of course he isn't dead. You know me: I love old, forgotten characters returning.

Also, Uttster, earlier when you said Rex, I said it was actually Rexenstein. I was wrong. Rexenstein is a different character.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:12:24 17/01/2015 by Fryno Forever
#190 Posted: 14:28:25 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
---Ch. 19 – Your Best Lightmare---

Angel and Taura hugged Shyn and Shayd before greeting Quinten, Vam, and Dolph. Taura continued to talk to her children while Angel walked over to greet Ares.
“Hello Angel, my name is Ares, and I am the king of the Home Village.”
“Hello Ares. I hate to rush you like this, but there’s something I must show you. It may contain the key to defeating the monster known as Rex.” With that, Angel dashed back to the Village Square grabbed a few crystals, and flew down the streets of the Home Village towards the Portal of Power. By the time Ares caught up to him, Angel had already started the new Trap Team game.
“What are you doing?” asked Ares.
“Showing you something amazing.”
Angel jumped into the game and walked to the Villain Vault. He had brought the crystals with him. One by one, he inserted them into a hole on the vault, stepped inside, then stepped out again and took the crystal out of the vault. After Angel had done this with all eight traps, he brought them back out of the game and shut it off.
“What exactly did that do?” asked Ares.
“Each of these traps now contains a villain from either the light or dark element. We discovered this back at the factory,” said Angel. The Knight Light grabbed one of the light traps, threw it into the air, and sliced it in half with his scimitar. A flash of blinding light erupted from the trap, and when it faded, a being stood there. It had bright yellow skin and gray and white armor with a yellow sun design on it. Its eyes were glowing red. It looked at Ares and Angel.
“Hello, my name is Solar Luminous, and I am grateful for you freeing me from that vault.”
Ares looked at Angel in awe. The Fryno immediately started punching open traps while Angel sliced them open. Eventually, all eight of the villains were released. Ares looked at all of them in awe.
“Angel, get the villagers.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Small Fry ran up to his dad.
“Dad, who are those guys.”
Ares picked up his son.
“That’s what I’m about to tell everyone.” Ares looked out at the crowd of citizens. “My fellow citizens, we have found something extraordinary. We can bring villains through the game into this world. Allow me to introduce to you Shadow Nightshade, Solar Luminous, Eye Scream, Eye Five, Fisticuffs, Blaster-Tron, Tae Kwon Crow, and Lob Goblin, all living proof of what I just said.”
The villagers all stared at the villains in awe. Solar Luminous and Shadow Nightshade took a bow while the other villains looked on, terrified. While the villagers attempted to talk to the terrified villains, Ares talked to Solar and Shadow in the privacy of the Council Hall.
“You seem to be more important than the other villains,” said Ares.
“Well of course, I am the great thief Shadow Nightshade, and this is the ruler of the Light element, Solar Luminous!”
“Cool,” said Ares. “I have a job I need you two for.”
“You can count on us.”
---End of Chapter 19---

Trusting villains? This can't go well...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:28:57 17/01/2015 by Fryno Forever
#191 Posted: 14:53:26 17/01/2015
Like you said, trusting villains probably won't go to well. I can see the villains double crossing the Home Village and either joining Crow or forming their own place. Interesting!
---
A story.
#192 Posted: 20:04:11 17/01/2015
neat!
---
#193 Posted: 01:17:40 19/01/2015
OMGGGGGG I LOVE THAT CHAPTER.
I really wish Solar Luminous wan't evil...
Because you know.....
Hi....
Luminous.. Is m- You get the point.
---
#194 Posted: 01:23:34 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
---20 – S.A.V.E.---

One Minute After Ares Started Talking to Solar and Shadow…
Ares was sent flying through the door of the Council Hall. Shadow and Solar, laughing hysterically darted out of the Hall and ran off into the store. Angel flew to Ares and helped him up.
“That was strange,” said Angel. “The traps should have made them good.”
“In this world, a lot of things that should happen don’t,” replied Ares, dusting off his jacket.
Shadow and Solar made their way to the Loading Bay. The Trap Team Skylanders were making houses out of stuff from the store.
“Hello Trap Team Skylanders, I am Solar, and this is my friend Shadow. We were released from our traps by those fools. They plan to attack you!”
Crow had been talking to one of the builders, an enslaved Slam Bam, when Solar and Shadow appeared. Crow walked up to the two villains.
“Why should I believe you?”
“Those Skylanders had us locked up,” explained Shadow. “Two of the naïve ones thought we would help. They didn’t realize that S.A.V.E. doesn’t assist Skylanders.”
“What is S.A.V.E.?” asked Crow.
“The Super Awesome Villain Ensemble, of which we are the leaders,” said Solar. “Anyway, they have guards stationed at the entrance to the Home Village, but not the back. If you send some of your men on a mission right now, you can hit those Skylanders before they hit you, but if we wait, their guard pattern may change.”
Crow thought for a moment. “Deal.” Crow turned and looked over his shoulder. “You, Slam Bam! Over here!” Upon hearing this, the Slam Bam Crow had been talking too rushed over.
“You seem strong. I want you to gather nine more men, then follow Shadow and Solar to the Home Village. You’ll be leading an attack. Think you can do it?”
“Yes sir,” said the Slam Bam. He was about to gather some men when Crow stopped him.
“Before you go, I want to know who you plan to recruit and I want to know your name.”
“I plan to bring five of your best men and four of my friends from the store. And my name is Frost.”
A Ka-Boom named Canno, a Lob-Star named Ninj, a Fling Kong named Caesar, and the duo of Myner the Rocky and Boulda the Roll stood side by side with Jeder, Bosewicht, Ist, and Zitronen. Ahead of them was Frost, wearing series two armor and dragging a case with some unknown object in it, as well as Solar and Shadow, the traitorous leaders of S.A.V.E. They approached the bottom of the cardboard box that the Village rested upon and moved around to the back of the Village. Each Skylander except for Shadow and Solar found some way to climb up the box. One by one, they reached the top. Frost was the last one up.
“Drop the case and put your hands up,” said Ares, standing amongst the village army. He had a golden coin gun aimed at Frost. Every other army Skylander aimed at him as well. The other Skylanders who had climbed up were already subdued. Frost let go of the case and put all four hands up. Someone tied him from behind. Frost looked back to see that the person who had tied him up was Shadow. Solar was making sure the other villains were tied up. Frost felt betrayed.
“Solar, Shadow!” he yelled. “I thought you were the leaders of S.A.V.E.!”
“They are,” said Ares. “S.A.V.E., the Secret Agent Villain Ensemble. They work for us.”
All of the subdued Skylanders were dragged to the dungeon while the case Frost had been carrying was stored in the Watchtower. Ares had explained to the villagers that Solar and Shadow were good guys. The Fryno was now once again talking to the leaders of S.A.V.E.
“You did a good job,” said Ares. “But there’s more to this mission. Now listen close.”
---End of Chapter 20---

Welcome back Frost! Again. And goodbye. Again.
---
#195 Posted: 22:01:01 19/01/2015
I honestly didn't expect Solar and Shadow to actually be good.
So I'm just going to sit here until they aren't.
*Grabs a chair, holding a bowl of pudding*
---
A story.
#196 Posted: 22:04:04 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
50 years from now, there will be a museum built around you. It will only have one attraction: 'The Man Who Sits Forever!'
---
#197 Posted: 22:07:37 19/01/2015
Quote: Fryno Forever
50 years from now, there will be a museum built around you. It will only have one attraction: 'The Man Who Sits Forever!'

50 years? I'm going to need more pudding...
---
A story.
#198 Posted: 22:14:57 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
There's not enough pudding in the world...
---
#199 Posted: 00:08:13 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
---Ch. 21 – Familiar Faces---

Solar and Shadow ran back to the Loading Bay.
“Crow! Crow!” yelled Shadow. The Short Cut ran to the leader of S.A.V.E.
“What happened?” he asked.
“They captured them!” yelled Solar. “Frost, Myner, all of them! They were locked up!” Crow, now livid, yelled: “Rex! Gather anyone you can find! We’re attacking now!”
“Maybe I could be of assistance,” said a voice from behind Crow. He turned to see a Wind-Up in a white lab coat. Next to him stood a Stump Smash with Whirlwind wings, a Chop Chop shield on his chest, and a Gill Grunt harpoon gun on his right shoulder. “My name is Dr. Shock, and this is Woodwind. We’ve been trying to find a home, and we can fight if you let us stay.”
Crow looked at Dr. Shock. “Deal, but I’m curious, do you have any more mutants?”
“Well, there is Rexenstein.” A huge growl could be heard from the shelves. Crow looked into the shadows and smiled. “This is going to be fun.”
Two patrolmen were walking around the store, avoiding the Loading Bay. They heard a moan from under a shelf. One of them went to check it out.
“Dude, Ares has to see this.”
“What happened to him?” asked Ares.
“The patrolmen say evidence around the area suggests Razor was responsible, but the injury has been there for a while. This was done approximately two weeks before Store War 1,” stated Slinger.
“I knew Razor was a terrible person, but this,” said Ares. The Skylander stirred and Ares turned to look at him. “It’s okay little guy, it’s okay.”
“Where a-a-am I?”
“This is the Home Village,” said Ares. “Don’t worry, we’ll take care of you.”
“W-W-What happen-en-en-ened to my he-he-head?”
“A bad man named Razor shot you, but don’t worry, we’ll take care of you. What’s your name?”
“S-S-S-Sling.”
“Well Sling, you’re welcome here. Something like what he did will never happen again.” Suddenly, the ground of the ground of the Home Village shook. Ares set Small Fry down. “Watch Sling for me.” Ares grabbed two golden coin guns and rode his angry bike out of the Council Hall to the entrance steps. He could see Crow standing behind a tied-up Shadow and Solar.
“I captured your little spies.” said Crow. Rex stood behind him next to an army of Trap Team Skylanders. Also next to Crow was Dr. Shock and Woodwind, along with Rexenstein.
Rexenstein was a Tree Rex as big as Rex with half of a Double Trouble mask, a Drill Sergeant drill on each shoulder, a Drobot wing right behind his left shoulder, a Ghost Roaster tail to the right of his Slobbertooth tail, a Prism Break crystal on the inside of his wrist, two Trigger Happy arms below his Tree Rex arms with the one on the left holding a coin gun, a Bouncer finger gun for a left hand, an Eye-Brawl eye between his horns, a Hot Head fire hand as a cannon on the outside of his left wrist, Swarm blades on the front of his shoulders, a Flashwing tail to the left of his Scorp tail, a sack on his back filled with Pop Fizz potions, a Night Shift boxing ghost arm coming off of his right arm, Spy Rise legs, a Scorp tail between his Slobbertooth and Flashwing tails, half of a Scratch mask and a Scratch wing behind his right shoulder, a Slobbertooth tail between his Ghost Roaster and Scorp tails, a Smolderdash whip in the right Trigger Happy arm, and a Zoo Lou staff floating by his Bouncer hand.
“This isn’t good,” said Ares.
Crow smiled and shouted: “Rex, Rexenstein, go destroy them.”
---End of Chapter 21---

Can we get some fan-art of Rexenstein?
---
#200 Posted: 00:41:28 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Story Arcs, Taglines, and Additional Characters for Chapters 21-30;

Taglines:
Ch. 21 - Puppies and Kittens!
Ch. 22 - What Can we Use!?
Ch. 23 - Ah, Skeletons!
Ch. 24 - Sea Cow!
Ch. 25 - E=MC²
Ch. 26 - RIP Shelves, RIP Uttster
Ch. 27 - Story of my Life!
Ch. 28 - The Self-Proclaimed Future!
Ch. 29 - A Song of Ice and Fire!
Ch. 30 - You're a Wizard, Harry!

Additional Characters:
smilie Dr. Shock Wind-Up - An Evil Wind-Up who Creates Mutant Skylanders, the Best One Being Rexenstein
smilie Woodwind – A Stump Smash Genetically Modified by Dr. Shock, a Stump Smash with Whirlwind Wings, a Chop Chop Shield on his Chest, and a Gill Grunt Harpoon Gun on his Right Shoulder
smilie Amboo – A Fist Bump Genetically Modified by Dr. Shock, a Fist Bump with a Funny Bone Tail, a Déjà Vu Hourglass and Staff, and a Fling Kong Flying Carpet
smilie Jolt Punk Shock - A Punk Shock who Works for Frost
smilie Berg Chill - A Chill who Works for Frost
smilie Tide Riptide - A Riptide who Works for Frost
smilie Volcanic Eruptor - A Volcanic Eruptor who is the Husband of Magmiss and the Father of Weeruptor
smilie Magmiss Eruptor - An Eruptor who is the Wife of Volcanic and the Mother of Weeruptor
smilie Weeruptor Eruptor - A Weeruptor who is the Son of Magmiss and Volcanic
smilie Gehirn Blastermind - A Blastermind who disobeys Crow and becomes an enemy of Trap Team and the Home Village, a Member of the Fatal Five
smilie Zitro Bushwhack - Only Remaining member of the Fatal Five

Story Arcs:
Arc 3: The Fatal Four: Ch. 10 - Ch. 29
Arc 4: The Trap Team: Ch. 17 - Ch. 24
Arc 5: The Empire of Ice: Ch. 24 - Ch. ???
---
Edited 10 times - Last edited at 20:53:19 04/06/2015 by Fryno Forever
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me