Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > IRL, a Skylander Story! © (Season Two Finale!) You're a Wizard, Harry!
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
IRL, a Skylander Story! © (Season Two Finale!) You're a Wizard, Harry! [CLOSED]
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#51 Posted: 00:00:16 31/08/2014
woo! second page!! congrats
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#52 Posted: 00:06:54 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Clever tactic, Terrafin. Comment 3 times to guarantee the sneak peek. smilie
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#53 Posted: 00:10:03 31/08/2014
yep, classic me smilie I still get the sneak peak though, right?
#54 Posted: 00:18:47 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Of course, writing it now.
---
#55 Posted: 00:22:52 31/08/2014
cool, this is awesome
#56 Posted: 01:59:50 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
--- Ch. 6: Out of Hiding ---

Ares had been in his house for a week. Frost had been bringing him food each day. With each passing minute, he got a little bit angrier. Even living with his son Small Fry didn’t make it better. Who was Razor to tell him what he couldn’t do? It was time to go back out there.
“Come on Small Fry, let’s go.”
Ares opened the door to his small house and stepped outside. He picked up Small Fry and walked to the square. He saw a bunch of the kids from the village playing. He could tell Small Fry wanted to play, so he set him down. Immediately, Small Fry rushed over to the other kids. Domech, who was watching Drobit wrestle with a mini Eruptor, saw Small Fry and turned to Ares.
“Ah, Ares, some townspeople were wondering where you were,” said Domech. “You’re friends Frost and Zeus are at the Watchtower. I assumed you would want to know.”
“Thank you again Domech,” said Ares. “Say, could you watch Small Fry for me?”
“Sure thing, Ares,” said Domech. Ares hugged Small Fry.
“Be good to the other children,” he said as he rode off to talk to Frost and Zeus.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Ares got to the Watchtower, he saw Tick sitting out front, staring off into space. Frost and Zeus sat by his side. He made his way towards them.
“I remember when we were kids,” said Tick. “There was this time when he was developing one of his first bombs. I wanted to play catch with him and I thought it was a ball. I grabbed it and ran outside. I waited for him. When he ran out, he kicked the bomb out of my hand. At first I cried, but then it exploded right on the site of this tower. He was the best brother you could have.” Tick started tearing up.
Ares sat down next to Frost. The Slam Bam whispered in his ear.
“Tock died in the Explosives Factory.”
Suddenly, Ares remembered a week ago. He looked to Tick. “I’m sorry for your loss.”
Tick looked towards him. “You were there. How did he die?”
Ares tried to remember that day, without his rage. “The Chompies were coming at us. I was punching a way out of the room. Tock ran into the crowd of monsters and blew himself up to protect my son.”
Tick smiled. “So he died a hero?”
Ares nodded. “He died a hero.”
Tick wiped his eyes. “Well, you’ve been helping me cope for long enough. Go find something to do.” Ares, Frost, and Zeus stood up and left Tick as he walked back into the Watchtower.
The trio made their way to the Village Square. Razor saw them. He instantly rushed over and grabbed Ares’ arm as he walked by. “A word,” he said. He dragged Ares into an alley.
Razor shoved Ares into a wall. “I told you to stay inside. Already you’re being liked again.”
Ares shoved Razor harder. “What are you going to do? You’re not actually going to hurt your villagers.”
Razor got in Ares’ face. “Are you going to count on that?”
“Yes.” Razor punched Ares and sent sliding him across the floor.
“You brought this upon them,” were the last words Razor said before he turned and walked away.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Razor walked quickly past everyone in the Home Village. He was done with Ares. He made his way to the Explosives Factory. It still hadn’t been repaired. Razor searched around for the exit Ares had made. Once he found it, he stepped inside.
Razor walked to the back of the room. There was a special bomb there. Once Razor got to it, he flicked on a light by it. Its eyes flickered open.
“Wake up Tock,” said Razor. Tock tried to stand up, but he was chained to the ground. “If you want to live, tell me where the Chompy lever is. If you do, I hide you from the creatures. If you don’t tell me, I’ll find it myself and you’ll be the first one eaten. Along with your brother.”
Tock looked down. “It’s by the hole Ares made. It’s really small and at the top of the wall.” Razor, satisfied, walked back out of the testing hall. He went inside of the normal factory and moved the table away from the door. He opened it and dragged the table inside. He tilted it up and used it as a wall to protect Tock. He then walked over to the lever.
“This was your fault, Ares,” Razor whispered to himself. He pulled the lever.
--- End of Chapter 6 ---

What's going to happen with the Chompies!?
What's going to happen to Tock!?
And why does Ares keep meeting Frost and Zeus at the Watchtower!?
Find out, in Chapter 7!

Also, sorry for shorter chapter, next one's going to be great and action-packed though!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:01:26 31/08/2014 by Fryno Forever
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#57 Posted: 04:24:06 31/08/2014
swag plus letters cause
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#58 Posted: 04:27:41 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
What?
---
#59 Posted: 14:11:00 31/08/2014
letters cause
---
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#60 Posted: 14:32:05 31/08/2014
Sorry for it being a little late.

I really like how you're adding things to make it feel more human. It adds a lot later on.
---
A story.
#61 Posted: 15:52:37 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Just wanted to re-post this: Check out the future IRL side story thread to leave suggestions. Link: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=107198
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:54:32 31/08/2014 by Fryno Forever
#62 Posted: 21:15:03 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Hold on!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:18:33 31/08/2014 by Fryno Forever
#63 Posted: 21:19:01 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I just posted the wrong chapter. Please tell me no one read it!
Also, sorry for double post, panicked.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:20:24 31/08/2014 by Fryno Forever
#64 Posted: 21:23:17 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
--- Ch. 7 – Attack of the Chompies ---

Ares walked out of the alley towards Frost and Zeus. He was still holding his head from the blow from Razor. Zeus and Frost rushed to their friend’s side.
“What happened?” questioned Zeus.
“Razor hit me,” Ares answered. “Last week he threatened me. If I didn’t stay at home, people would get hurt. I didn’t think he’d do anything. But right before he left the alley, he said ‘You brought this upon them.’ I really don’t like him. He’s a terrible King.”
Frost looked at his friend. “Maybe you should try and become King.” Ares stared at his friend. “What?” he asked.
“If you beat the King in a fight, you become the King,” explained Zeus.
“Huh,” said Ares. They started walking back to the Village Square, when they heard screaming. It was Small Fry. Ares motorcycled towards his son, but he didn’t even need to get there before he knew what was wrong.
Tons of Chompies were charging towards the Village Square from the Explosives Factory! Somebody had released them. Ares, as he was staring at the herd from his motorcycle, saw a fin sticking out of the ground and making its way towards the Council Hall. The fin was a razor blade. Razor. Ares would have to deal with that shark later.
The villagers closest to the Factory had come to see what was going on. Ares recognized Domech, Tick, and Bouncer Mark-2. There were also two Bashes, a Volcanic Eruptor, and a Trigger Happy, among many other assorted Skylanders. Ares made it to the Village Square and stood, surveying the scene. He looked to his sides, and was shocked.
The Skylanders had all gathered behind him. Frost and Zeus stood by his side. Ares looked forward again. He smiled.
“Attack!” he yelled, and the Skylanders ran at the Chompies.
Ares punched two Chompies, then charged into the crowd on all fours, impaling multiple Chompies with his horn. Frost ice slid into the battle, freezing Chompies with two arms, then shattering them with the other two. Tons of Chompies had circled Zeus, but he used his zapper field to fry them like bugs.
Bouncer Mark-2 shot Chompy after Chompy, before a Trigger Happy jumped onto his back. Then, in an awesome show of teamwork, Bouncer Mark-2 turned into a rocket turret and blew up whole groups of the creatures while Trigger Happy stood on top of him, using his machine gun to fight off any biters that got too close. The two Bashes kept pin-balling Chompies between each other. The Eruptor was surrounded in lava barf, causing mini volcanoes to burst from the ground and melt Chompies.
King Razor ran out of the Council Hall and was instantly baffled. They were holding off the Chompies! Now he had to fight or the villagers would get suspicious. He ran to the edge of the crowd and fought off just enough Chompies to seem like he was doing something important.
Ares saw him not doing much as he motored into his newest crowd of Chompies. And that’s when he saw a Wrecking Ball get tackled by a crowd of creatures. There were too many Chompies in the way for Ares to reach him. But Razor was right next to him. “Help him!” Ares yelled. Razor turned towards Ares. He smiled. ‘You brought this upon them,’ he mouthed. He then backed up into the Council Hall. By now the Chompy numbers were almost completely dwindled. The last few were finished off just as Razor ran out of the Council Hall again.
He put on a fake shocked face. “A Wrecking Ball is dead! I repeat, a Wrecking Ball is dead!”
It was the day after the attack of the Chompies. It was the Wrecking Ball’s funeral. Razor was giving the eulogy.
“Ralph was an esteemed member of the village society. We took him in shortly after the founding of this village. He just lived a simple life. He wasn’t a fighter. But when the Chompies attacked, man, did he fight. But he didn’t stand a chance against the hordes. He had gotten himself isolated from the others. When he was jumped, there was nothing anyone could do.” At this moment, Razor flashed the slightest of smiles at Ares. “But his death was caused by one of us! Somebody released the Chompies from the Factory. Somebody wanted to see this place destroyed. And I will search for the rest of my days if I have too, just to banish the person who caused this. Now, some innocent people may be banished, but it will be for the greater good. The survival of the Home Village. We shall live on, in memory of Ralph.” After that, Razor looked down, closed his eyes, and remembered Ralph.
Everyone else did to, but they actually meant it. After a few seconds of silence, Razor called up two Bouncers, Marks 1 and 3. They lifted Ralph’s coffin and slowly moved towards his grave. The Wrecking Ball was slowly lowered into the pit. The Bouncer’s backed off as a Grilla Drilla came to fill in the dirt of the grave. Everyone slowly started walking towards their houses. Razor stepped down from his podium, grabbed his son’s hand, and walked in the direction of the Council Hall, straight towards a crowd of people.
As he was about to be swallowed up by the crowd, Razor slightly looked towards Ares. He was smiling as he walked amongst the villagers. Ares stormed his way to the crowd. He pushed his way through, but he didn’t see Razor anywhere. He had vanished before Ares could get his hands on him. He was always one step ahead.
--- End of Chapter 7 ---

For once, I don't have any questions to ask. So how about you ask me!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:14:37 13/09/2014 by Fryno Forever
#65 Posted: 21:27:53 31/08/2014
swag!!
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#66 Posted: 21:43:25 31/08/2014
dat quadruple post smilie
#67 Posted: 21:44:32 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Didn't even notice. I should really start just editing past posts. smilie
---
#68 Posted: 22:45:13 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Huh, only two people commented on Ch. 7 so far. What happened to my readers!? In hindsight, posting a chapter the same day Shelves started planning a spin-off series, got to page 15, and got a Sticky may not have been the best idea.
---
#69 Posted: 22:54:18 31/08/2014
I just finished reading, sorry for it being a little late.

I like the little conundrum between Razor and Ares. It's nice.

About the starting planning a spinoff series for Shelves, it's been in the works for weeks. smilie

Keep them coming, don't let anything take you down!
---
A story.
#70 Posted: 22:56:56 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
By start planning, I mean you made the Stories of Shelves page. And I will keep writing, until one day, I'm the greatest darkspyro writer of all time!!! Muahahaha!!! Oh, am I still writing?
---
#71 Posted: 22:59:10 31/08/2014
Oh, ok.

Hopefully you don't take me down anytime soon. smilie
---
A story.
#72 Posted: 23:00:17 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I won't. I'd just be glad to say we're equals.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:09:32 31/08/2014 by Fryno Forever
#73 Posted: 23:10:22 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I jus realized something. I never got to say this: WOOOO!!!! SECOND PAGE!!!!!!
---
#74 Posted: 23:17:06 31/08/2014
yay second page yayayayayayayayayay
---
#75 Posted: 23:48:20 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ch. 8 tomorrow. Be excited!
---
#76 Posted: 00:10:56 01/09/2014
Quote:
Ch. 8 tomorrow. Be excited!

yes master
---
#77 Posted: 00:45:46 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I miscalculated, Ch. 8 on Weds.
---
#78 Posted: 04:08:23 01/09/2014
aww i'm so sad
---
#79 Posted: 04:51:13 03/09/2014 | Topic Creator
--- Ch. 8 – A Reign of Terror ---

It was the day after Ralph’s funeral. Everyone was still recovering from his death. Ares had been inside all day, sitting on his couch (more cardboard) and thinking about Razor. Small Fry was enjoying his favorite past time, molten tricycling. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Ares opened the door and saw Frost standing there.
“Something’s happening in the square,” he said before he turned and ran to the Square. Ares picked up Small Fry and followed. He stopped at the outside of the square among the other villagers. He shoved his way to the front of the crowd. Razor stood on a podium behind a line of handcuffed Skylanders with bags over their heads. He saw Ares and smiled.
“Villagers, now that you’re all here, we can start,” he said. “These Skylanders have been involved in some suspicious activity around the Village. For their crimes, and the possibility that they caused the attack a few days ago, they are to be sentenced to banishment!” Razor nodded towards two Chop Chops, his personal assistants. One of them was a legendary and the other was gold. One by one, they lifted the bags off of the Skylanders as Razor said the villager’s name.
“Goldy Trigger Happy.” It was the gremlin who had teamed up with Bouncer Mark-2 during the attack. Speaking of Bouncer…
“Bouncer Mark-2, a.k.a., Bolt.”
“Spot Hot Dog.” Spot was a Molten Hot Dog.
“River Rip Tide.” River was a green Rip Tide.
“Marsh Prism Break.” Marsh was a white flocked Prism Break.
“Indigo Eye-Brawl.” Indigo was a metallic Eye-Brawl.
“And finally, Raspberry Camo.” Raspberry was a red Camo.
“You seven are sentenced to banishment from the Home Village. Guards, take them away!” Tons of Chop Chops came out of nowhere and dragged the banished Skylanders towards the exit stairs.
“Hey, maybe we’ll get our own side story!” exclaimed Goldy to Bolt.
“Are you serious? We were in this story for, like, five sentences!” argued Bolt.
“I know. A gremlin can dream, can’t he!?” The rest of the conversation faded as the banished ex-villagers were dragged down the steps. Razor looked back to the crowd.
“I apologize if those Skylanders were innocent, but they were banished because of one person. And until that person shows themselves, we’ll keep banishing villagers for the slightest suspicious thing. I didn’t want to run this Village by fear, but you gave me no choice. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.” Razor, along with all of the scared villagers, walked away from the Square. All except for Ares and another Trigger Happy. He walked towards Ares.
“This is so unfair!” he exclaimed. He stared at Ares. “I’m Banker, Goldy’s brother. He never did a bad thing in his life.”
“Well, clearly he did something to get banished,” said Ares.
“Yeah, he was a second late for his shift guarding the Portal,” said Banker. He stormed off. Ares processed what Banker told him. Goldy didn’t deserve to be banished. Ares stormed over to the Council Hall. He snuck inside and saw that Razor wasn’t there. Ares set down Small Fry and started punching the back wall.
Razor had been held up by Bouncer Mark-1. He was confused, if robots could be confused, about why Bolt was banished. Razor had simply said that it would be better for the robot if he wasn’t told the details. Razor then continued to the Council Hall. He stepped inside and was shocked. Parts of the back wall had been dented in. And they formed words.
‘Meet me in the Village Square, coward. –Ares.’
--- End of Chapter 8 ---

Once again, ask me questions this time!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:12:25 06/09/2014 by Fryno Forever
#80 Posted: 21:45:20 03/09/2014
Quote: Fryno Forever
--- Ch. 8 – A Reign of Terror ---

It was the day after Ralph’s funeral. Everyone was still recovering from his death. Ares had been inside all day, sitting on his couch (more cardboard) and thinking about Razor. Small Fry was enjoying his favorite past time, molten tricycling. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Ares opened the door and saw Frost standing there.
“Something’s happening in the square,” he said before he turned and ran to the Square. Ares picked up Small Fry and followed. He stopped at the outside of the square among the other villagers. He shoved his way to the front of the crowd. Razor stood on a podium behind a line of handcuffed Skylanders with bags over their heads. He saw Ares and smiled.
“Villagers, now that you’re all here, we can start,” he said. “These Skylanders have been involved in some suspicious activity around the Village. For their crimes, and the possibility that they caused the attack a few days ago, they are to be sentenced to banishment!” Razor nodded towards two Chop Chops, his personal assistants. One of them was a legendary and the other was gold. One by one, they lifted the bags off of the Skylanders as Razor said the villager’s name.
“Goldy Trigger Happy.” It was the gremlin who had teamed up with Bouncer Mark-2 during the attack. Speaking of Bouncer…
“Bouncer Mark-2, a.k.a., Bolt.”
“Spot Hot Dog.” Spot was a Molten Hot Dog.
“River Rip Tide.” River was a green Rip Tide.
“Marsh Prism Break.” Marsh was a white flocked Prism Break.
“Indigo Eye-Brawl.” Indigo was a metallic Eye-Brawl.
“And finally, Raspberry Camo.” Raspberry was a red Camo.
“You seven are sentenced to banishment from the Home Village. Guards, take them away!” Tons of Chop Chops came out of nowhere and dragged the banished Skylanders towards the exit stairs.
“Hey, maybe we’ll get our own side story!” exclaimed Goldy to Bolt.
“Are you serious? We were in this story for, like, five sentences!” argued Bolt.
“I know. A gremlin can dream, can’t he!?” The rest of the conversation faded as the banished ex-villagers were dragged down the steps. Razor looked back to the crowd.
“I apologize if those Skylanders were innocent, but they were banished because of one person. And until that person shows themselves, we’ll keep banishing villagers for the slightest suspicious thing. I didn’t want to run this Village by fear, but you gave me no choice. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.” Razor, along with all of the scared villagers, walked away from the Square. All except for Ares and another Trigger Happy. He walked towards Ares.
“This is so unfair!” he exclaimed. He stared at Ares. “I’m Banker, Goldy’s brother. He never did a bad thing in his life.”
“Well, clearly he did something to get banished,” said Ares.
“Yeah, he was a second late for his shift guarding the Portal,” said Banker. He stormed off. Ares processed what Banker told him. Goldy didn’t deserve to be banished. Ares stormed over to the Council Hall. He snuck inside and saw that Razor wasn’t there. Ares set down Small Fry and started punching the back wall.
Razor had been held up by Bouncer Mark-1. He was confused, if robots could be confused, about why Bolt was banished. Razor had simply said that it would be better for the robot if he wasn’t told the details. Razor then continued to the Council Hall. He stepped inside and was shocked. Parts of the back wall had been dented in. And they formed words.
‘Meet me in the Council Square, coward. –Ares.’
--- End of Chapter 8 ---

Once again, ask me questions this time!

Why did only special skylanders get banished?
---
#81 Posted: 23:06:49 03/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Coincidence?
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#82 Posted: 19:49:56 04/09/2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#83 Posted: 05:39:23 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I decided that after each chapter, I'll post a sneak peek at the next one. Here's a peek at Chapter 9.

Ares turned around. His eyes were glowing red.
"You just made a huge mistake."
---
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#84 Posted: 05:44:42 05/09/2014
Clicked on the signature will start reading!!! smilie
---
ded
#85 Posted: 03:01:32 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
New chapters soon. A few battles are coming, be excited. All hail the King!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:34:05 06/09/2014 by Fryno Forever
#86 Posted: 05:36:02 06/09/2014
THE KING!!!!!!!
---
ded
#87 Posted: 14:21:56 06/09/2014
Nice!
I like the little joke about the side story thing. smilie

Congrats on a new reader!
---
A story.
#88 Posted: 18:52:16 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I've changed something about the story. Not every 5th chapter will be first person. Every once in a while I'll do a chapter like that, but not on a pattern.

Also, Chapter 9 coming soon.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:35:18 06/09/2014 by Fryno Forever
#89 Posted: 20:56:49 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
--- Ch. 9 – The Truth Reigns ---

Razor had just stormed out of the Council Hall. Ares had left a message. Now Razor, at risk of appearing a coward, had to confront him. But there was one problem. Ares wasn’t in the Village Square. Razor stood in the fake grass clearing looking around for the Fryno. That’s when he heard it. Someone was yelling from the Watchtower. It was Ares.
“Hello members of the Village!” yelled Ares. “Would you please gather in the Village Square!? There is something you people need to see!” Ares repeated these words until everyone had gathered around the Square. After that, Ares walked down the staircase in the tower. He exited the front door and started making his way through the crowd. He got to the Square. He walked to Domech and whispered something to him. He then walked towards Razor.
“It’s been fun Razor,” said Ares. “All the games you’ve played. The side of you that you’ve kept hidden away. That no one knows. Like how you threatened me to stay in my house forever or people would get hurt.” Ares looked to the crowd. They were all whispering amongst each other. Ares coughed and everyone looked back towards him. “Thank you,” he said.
“After about a week, I couldn’t stay inside. So I walked outside. And you threatened me again. But this time, you walked off and said ‘you brought his upon them.’ I didn’t think he’d do anything to his people. But I was wrong. He’s the one that released the Chompies! I assumed he did it to throw me under the bus, but he didn’t banish me. He banished innocent people, like Goldy, who was a second late for his shift guarding the Portal. He never did anything, and I’m going to assume none of them did. I now realize why he did it. He was trying to show that because of me, innocent people would be banished until I ‘gave myself up.’ At least, that’s what I think. Your comments, King?” Razor was speechless.
“Okay, I guess I’ll keep going. This one’s very interesting. During the Chompy attack, I saw Ralph getting attacked. There were too many Chompies for me to get to him, but Razor was right there. He then looked at me, mouthed the words ‘you brought this upon them,’ and then backed away. He’s responsible for Ralph’s death! And he could have stopped it! This is your king!” All of the villagers were talking amongst themselves. Most of them were doubtful of Ares’ statements. Ares could tell. He coughed, but the villagers kept talking. Ares tried again, but still nothing. “Hey!” he yelled. That got their attention.
“I can tell you don’t believe me, so that’s why I have proof. Domech, drones!” Suddenly, four mini flying drones holding a sheet of paper flew in. Another mini four-legged projector robot waddled in front of the makeshift screen and projected a video onto the screen. It showed when Razor held Ares up against the wall in the Council Hall. Then when he did the same thing in the alley. Razor was on his knees, staring with an open jaw and wide eyes at the video, which was now showing when he activated the Chompy lever. And finally, it showed when he walked away from Ralph as he was being attacked. The video ended and the drones waddled/flew away. The villagers stared angrily at their King.
“You, Razor,” said Ares. “Are a horrible person, and an even worse King. That’s why Frost, Zeus, Small Fry and I are leaving. Any of you are welcome to come with us. Come on Small Fry.” The mini Fryno ran out of the crowd and jumped into his dad’s arms. As he started walking to the stairs that lead down from the village, Frost and Zeus joined him. Ares turned to the crowd. “Anyone coming?”
Domech stepped forward. “I am.”
Bouncer Mark-3 stood up. “Me too.”
Slowly, every Skylander in the village stood and started following Ares. That just left Razor, Terrabite, and the gold and legendary Chop Chops. They stood in the Square, all alone.
“Hey Ares, are you sure Ruby would be okay with this!” yelled Razor. Ares stopped. The crowd parted so Razor could see Ares.
“I mean, last time you left a base, she died,” said Razor. He was smiling.
Ares turned around. His eyes were glowing red.
“You just made a huge mistake."
--- End of Chapter 9 ---

Ohhhhhh! Ares is about to explode! Comment below!

Ch. 10 Teaser: Ares jumped towards Razor and tackled him off the edge of the Home Village, down onto the disgusting floor below.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:24:56 13/09/2014 by Fryno Forever
#90 Posted: 21:14:03 06/09/2014
dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
---
#91 Posted: 02:16:49 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Fight! Fight! Fight! Ares vs. Razor! Who will you become your new, King of the Home Villaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage! Find out, in Chapter 10.
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#92 Posted: 03:58:54 07/09/2014
OHHHHHHHH SNAYUP!!!!!!!!
#93 Posted: 04:01:19 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Yay! People! Chapter 10's gonna be great!
---
#94 Posted: 04:06:26 07/09/2014
Got the pm well gotta read!!!!!!
---
ded
#95 Posted: 04:07:58 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Yes! It worked!
---
#96 Posted: 04:10:23 07/09/2014
Ares FALCON PUNCH HIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
---
ded
#97 Posted: 04:17:09 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Not quite! But things get reaaaaaaalll!!!!!!
---
#98 Posted: 04:19:00 07/09/2014
FALCON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#99 Posted: 04:20:15 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh my gosh! So close to page 3!
---
#100 Posted: 04:20:44 07/09/2014
PAGE!!!
---
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me