Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 43 of 44 | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Five Nights at Freddy's
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#2101 Posted: 18:12:21 12/10/2016
SPOILERS AHEAD:

I think Purple Guy is an animatronic wearing Eggs Benedict's skin.

Evidence:

His skin is sagging in the book.
He has glassy eyes in the book.
He always has a dead expression.
He could've killed both Charlie and Sammy, but instead, he took Sammy and ran. He's programmed to kill only when one person is in the room.
Your character's eyes glow purple in the end of Sister Location.

Now, you might be saying this isn't possible because Purple Guy bleeds, and breathes in the book, correct?
Well, there's an explanation.

Baby literally states that the scooper won't kill you.
This seems to imply that it just rearranges the locations of your organs to fit the endoskeleton in, or it just swaps your skeleton with an endoskeleton.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:16:17 14/10/2016 by Kat-Kun
#2102 Posted: 00:54:40 13/10/2016
I started a FNaF: SL roleplay for those who have no life and want to pass the time.
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=133328
---
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#2103 Posted: 01:58:37 14/10/2016
Kat-Kun, do you have pic's of these blueprints?

EDIT: Never mind. Found it.

Definitely see where you're coming from, but it's kind of hard to make out and could pass for simple electronic parts or whatever. Guess we'll just wait and see.
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:03:40 14/10/2016 by DarkPredator
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2104 Posted: 02:03:57 14/10/2016
Kat Kun, PLEASE use spoiler tags. You are spoiling some parts of the story some people haven't played through yet.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#2105 Posted: 02:15:40 14/10/2016
Quote: Aura24
Kat Kun, PLEASE use spoiler tags. You are spoiling some parts of the story some people haven't played through yet.

K. I'm gonna edit it to have spoiler tags.
---
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#2106 Posted: 18:59:47 23/10/2016
I FINALLY beat the secret ending in Sister Location. holy crap that was hard.

[User Posted Image]

Custom Night is coming to the game sometime soon.

Also, I bought the book. So far it's a decent read.
---
Cool cool.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#2107 Posted: 19:47:46 23/10/2016
Most people stop midway through because of how bad it is, I heard. Once you're done reading it, lemme know your review. I may or may not be interested -3-
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2108 Posted: 00:55:17 24/10/2016
I just want to express how messed up I found this game to be.
Especially the Scooper. That thing gives me nightmares...

Honestly.

Edit: Wait a second ...
If Ennard wanted to use a body so that they could appear human-like, why not just use one of the bodies of the dead technicians you see on Night 5?
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:02:19 24/10/2016 by Bolt
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#2109 Posted: 05:43:56 25/10/2016
Mybe this
cause they were hanged and they did not wanted to damage them if they took them down cause I think they made a mess already you can hear guts as ur walking to scooper
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:46:11 25/10/2016 by sky-dragon
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2110 Posted: 15:15:22 26/10/2016
Silver Eyes Review

10/10
that is all
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2111 Posted: 18:13:14 01/11/2016
There are 5 Plushtraps...
In the Breaker Room of Sister Location, there are layouts of the FNaF4 areas.
The gray dots represent the animatronics.
Buuuuut there are 5 gray dots in the Fun with Plushtrap room.

And there's something that NOBODY noticed when he's hiding in the hallways...

Quote: Exotic Lolers (steam user)
Also it looks as if its being pulled into the rooms when it stands by them.

[User Posted Image]

Credit to Exotic Lolers for the pulled-in-hallway find! smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:14:25 01/11/2016 by Kat-Kun
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#2112 Posted: 22:24:19 01/11/2016
i watched a playthrough of SL and honestly i think its the best one to date, mainly because it isnt a rehash of FNaF formula. There are a lot of new gameplay mechanics and its actually really ****ing terrifying because the "Scariness" isnt just "oh scary jumpscare" it's ambiance, lighting and ****ing voice acting.

honestly, this game wouldnt be as good without voice acting.

on top of this;

the typical FNaF gameplay you DO get is hidden and its ****ing terrifying because its literally a boss fight between you and Ennard..

on top of that, Ennard follows you home, somehow. Which, is ****ing scary tbh.

this is some of Scott's best work and honestly im not going to be surprised if he pulls the plug here.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#2113 Posted: 06:15:06 02/11/2016
I'm awaiting for Scott to release SL merchandise
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
#2114 Posted: 11:16:05 02/11/2016
Eggs Benedict became an animatronic omelet...!

Think about it!
You can't make an omelet without cracking a few eggs.
The scooper "cracked" Eggs Benedict open.
Ennard is an amalgamation of the animatronics, AKA the ingredients.
The ingredients were put inside of Eggs Benedict's eggy body, thus creating a murderous omelet.

What are you're thoughts on this?!
---
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#2115 Posted: 12:43:25 02/11/2016
Quote: Kat-Kun

Think about it!
The ingredients were put inside of Eggs Benedict's eggy body, thus creating a murderous omelet.

That makes no sense at all.
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#2116 Posted: 14:24:46 02/11/2016
Quote: Kat-Kun

Think about it!

Kat-Kun, you've officially won Sister Location.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
#2117 Posted: 16:24:55 02/11/2016
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
---
#2118 Posted: 14:46:36 03/12/2016
Reminder that the custom night is now available for Sister Location. I tried out a bit of it and it's pretty cool so far.

Also, hovering the mouse over each animatronic when selecting a challenge tells you how to deal with them. Funtime Foxy's description refers to Foxy as a "he" but Foxy's placed with the other female animatronics on the Girls' Night challenge. Scott, you magnificent troll. smilie
---
Cool cool.
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#2119 Posted: 14:30:10 06/12/2016
Custom night spoilers!

I don't know about you guys, but for some reason the Purple Guy cutscenes scared me more than anything has in this darn series since Shadow Bonnie.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
#2120 Posted: 22:15:08 02/12/2017
This may seem a little random, but

[User Posted Image]

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria Simulator
coming soon
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2121 Posted: 00:16:10 05/12/2017
looks like Freddy Fuzbar's pizza Simulator is coming tommarow
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2122 Posted: 01:58:02 05/12/2017
HOLY CRAP I GOT THE GAME AND HNNNNGGGHHH

I won't spoil the surprise, but for anyone still interested in this series, get this game. It's not what you think it is. Scotty boy got us bamboozled again.
---
Cool cool.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#2123 Posted: 15:59:59 05/12/2017
what is this OwO
---
My life is complete.
#2124 Posted: 16:45:41 05/12/2017
Oh boy, this is great

Gonna beg my parents to get it

Along with the rest of the franchise
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2125 Posted: 17:05:23 05/12/2017
Also, the game is free for the record.

It's basically FNaF 6 and it costs nothing.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:06:16 05/12/2017 by pankakesparx456
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2126 Posted: 18:11:11 05/12/2017
cringe
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#2127 Posted: 00:16:29 07/12/2017
he literally just said a word lmao chill

edit: nice job deleting your post and making me look like an idiot c:
---
My life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:19:18 07/12/2017 by MagicFizz
#2128 Posted: 21:51:37 19/02/2018
HOLY ****

[User Posted Image]

It's seems as if the full list had been revealed

FNAF 1:
Freddy
Bonnie
Chica
Foxy

FNAF 2:
Toy Freddy
Toy Bonnie
Toy Chica
Mangle
Balloon Boy
JJ
Withered Chica
Withered Bonnie
Puppet
Withered Golden Freddy

FNAF 3:
Springtrap
Phantom Mangle
Phantom Freddy
Phantom Balloon Boy(why)

FNAF 4:
Nightmare Freddy and the Freddles
Nightmare Bonnie
Nightmare Fredbear
Nightmare

Halloween Update:
Jack 'O' Chica
Nightmare Mangle
Nightmarionne
Nightmare Balloon Boy

FNAF World:
Old Man Consequences(I'ma guess I'ma go fishing)

FNAF SL:
Circus Baby
Ballora
Funtime Foxy
Ennard

FFPS:
Bucket Bob, No. 1 Crate, and Mr. Can-do
Helpy
Happy Frog
Mr. Hippo
Pigpatch
Nedd Bear
Orville Elephant
Rockstar Freddy
Rockstar Bonnie
Rockstar Chica
Rockstar Foxy
Music Man
El Chip
Funtime Chica
Molten Freddy
Scrap Baby
William Afton
Lefty

???:
Phone(Phone Guy?)

Scott confirmed Candy Cadet and Adventure Endo-1 would still be in the game.

He also confirmed office designs will be going up soon
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:03:22 22/02/2018 by King-Pen Krazy
#2129 Posted: 00:18:17 20/02/2018
Oh

well then

that's a thing

(I still haven't even finished Pizzeria Simulator I should probably get to that)
---
Cool cool.
#2130 Posted: 20:22:08 20/02/2018
RIP Candy Cadet and Adventure Endo 1

I would've prefered them over withered normies
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2131 Posted: 23:27:23 21/02/2018
Oh never mind, Scott confirmed they'd be there

JESUS, HOW DO SURVIVE THIS ON GOLDEN FREDDY
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2132 Posted: 20:19:32 23/02/2018
Looks like Scott's working on the office, gonna put the original list on for people who didn't get to see it.

[User Posted Image]
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2133 Posted: 15:21:25 02/03/2018
The office has been revealed

Yep, Scott kept his promise Candy Cadet is there

But what about Endo-1?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2134 Posted: 22:42:15 08/03/2018
What the fudge is this? Is there another new game? That's a freaking lot of animatronics.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#2135 Posted: 22:52:12 08/03/2018
Quote: Bolt
What the fudge is this? Is there another new game? That's a freaking lot of animatronics.

No, it's the ultimate custom night for FNAF 6, which now has the pending release date of August 8th
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2136 Posted: 20:04:13 11/03/2018
Alright, Scott has decided to put up what each character does whenever he finished them

Just a quick note, every 2% added is one character he's finished.

Anyway, here's the list:

Golden Freddy: When he appears after lowering your tablet, pull it back up quickly to get rid of him! Staring at him for too long will end your run with an unpleasant surprise!

Helpy: He will appear on your desk at random when closing your tablet. Get rid of him quick or he'll get up-close and personal with an airhorn!

BB: He will try to sneak in through the side vent. Close the side vent and wait until you hear a thud indicating he is gone. If BB slips in, he will temporarily make a nuisance of himself, disabling your flashlight until he leaves.

JJ: She will also try to sneak in through the side vent. Close the side vent and wait until you hear a thud indicating she is gone. If JJ slips in, she will disable all door controls until she leaves.

Nightmare Fredbear & Nightmare: This tag-team duo are invisible to the cameras and can only be seen when they reach your doorways (Fredbear takes left, Nightmare takes right), and even then only their eyes are visible. Close the doors on their faces to send them back into the darkness!

Phantom Freddy: He will slowly materialize in your office, fading-in from nothing. Shining your flashlight at him is the only way to make him disappear again. If he fully materializes, he will jumpscare you and cause you to black-out temporarily.

Old Man Consequences: Better catch a fish.

The Marionette: If you neglect its music box then it will break free of its prison. Once out, it can't be put back inside, and your ventilation system will drain much faster than it did before, causing blackouts and eventually a game over.

Nightmarionne: His presence moves randomly to different locations in your office as you play, and begins to reappear when your mouse cursor moves over him. Be quick to avoid the area of the office that he occupies, or your run will end with a jumpscare!

Music Man: He is behind you, always, and he is sound activated. If you continue to make a lot of noise, he will slowly become more active, crashing his cymbals together faster and faster, finally ending your run with a startling face-to-face jumpscare.

Nightmare BB: He sits in your office throughout the night, usually slouched over. When slouched, be careful not to shine your light on him. If he is standing, however, shine your light to return him to his sitting position, otherwise he will attack when you turn away.

Happy Frog: She climbs around in the overhead duct system making her way toward the hoses that drop into your office. Use the audio lure to hold her in place. She is fooled 100% of the time by the audio lure, but is immune to the effects of the heater.

Mr. Hippo: He climbs around in the overhead duct system making his way toward the hoses that drop into your office. Use the heater to repel him, or the audio lure to hold him in place. He is fooled 100% of the time by the audio lure. He is slightly faster than Happy Frog.

Pigpatch: He climbs around in the overhead duct system making his way toward the hoses that drop into your office. Use the heater to repel him, or the audio lure to hold him in place. He is fooled 100% of the time by the audio lure. He is slightly faster than Mr. Hippo.

Nedd Bear: He climbs around in the overhead duct system making his way toward the hoses that drop into your office. Use the heater to repel him, or the audio lure to hold him in place. He is fooled 50% of the time by the audio lure. He is slightly faster than Pigpatch.

Orville Elephant: He climbs around in the overhead duct system making his way toward the hoses that drop into your office. Use the heater to repel him, or the audio lure to hold him in place. He is fooled 10% of the time by the audio lure. He is slightly faster than Nedd Bear.

Springtrap: He climbs around in the vent system, making his way toward the vent opening embedded in the wall in front of you. Track him by watching the vent monitor. He moves silently, so don't bother listening for him, but when he is poised to attack you will see his face looking back at you from the vent. Close the vent door on him to send him away.

Molten Freddy: He also climbs in the vent system, but is much faster than the other animatronics when it comes to maneuvering his way toward you. You can track him on the vent monitor, and can hear his laugh when he is poised to attack. Close the vent door on him to send him away.

Ennard: He also climbs in the vent system, but unlike the other animatronics in the vents, he is difficult to track, appearing only briefly here and there when moving. He can't be seen in the vent opening, but gives himself away by making a squeaking sound before attacking. Close the vent door on him to send him away.

Phantom Mangle: Will appear at random in your viewing monitor. Close the monitor or switch viewing modes to make it disappear. If left onscreen for too long, Phantom Mangle will invade your office temporarily, causing audio distractions and increasing your noise meter, which can attract even more problems.

Mangle: Mangle makes his way through the vent system, but unlike the other animatronics in the vents, once he reaches the vent to your office he will never leave, and will enter your office the moment the vent door opens. The only way to stop her is to use the vent snare, which can only be active in one place at a time, forcing you to keep track of Mangle's location in the vent's to ensure that the correct vent snare is active. Once in your office, Mangle will hang from the ceiling creating audio disturbances before eventually dropping down to jumpscare you.

Withered Chica: She is the last of the five vent-crawlers. Withered Chica can be blocked by the vent snare as well as the vent door. Unlike Ennard and the others, she gives no audio cue when she is at the door, meaning you need to track her position using the vent radar. If she reaches the vent door, she will become stuck in it, preventing you from closing it for the rest of the night. While her girth prevents Ennard, Molten Freddy, and Springtrap from passing, Mangle can still get through. While this may seem like a strategic advantage, keep in mind that Withered Chica may eventually wiggle free and jumpscare you.

Toy Bonnie: He sneaks in through a trapdoor to your right. There is no way to prevent him from entering your office. Your only defense is to put on your Freddy Fazbear mask to fool him. Looking directly at him will increase the effectiveness of the mask, causing him to leave a little faster.

Toy Chica: She sneaks in through a trapdoor to your left, and just like Toy Bonnie, there is no way to prevent her from getting into the room. Your only defense is to put on your Freddy Fazbear mask to fool her. Toy Chica is faster than Toy Bonnie and will invade your office more often, however she is easier to fool with the mask, especially when looking directly at her.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 23:59:52 24/03/2018 by King-Pen Krazy
#2137 Posted: 13:54:05 29/03/2018
Time for part two because part one has 50% already

Jack-O-Chica: She appears at both your left and right doors at the same time. Closing either door by itself will have no effect on her. Check your cameras and view the hallways on either side of you, when Jack-O-Chica is fully materialized at both doors, close both doors simultaneously to cause her to disappear. Keeping your office cool will prevent her from appearing. Jack-O-Chica only begins to appear when your office overheats.

Rockstar Chica: She stands outside your office waiting for her chance to jumpscare you (she can approach from either side.) Closing the doors will not cause her to leave. To make her leave, double-click the "wet floor" sign to place it in front of the door that she is standing at. This will discourage her from entering (she will be afraid of slipping), and make her go away.(OMFG)

Freddy Fazbear: He approaches from the left hall, emerging from the darkness and progressing in stages toward your door. Keep track of him on the monitor and shut the door when he is standing in the doorway to turn him away. He moves faster as the building gets warmer, so try to keep him at a cool 60 degrees whenever possible.

Phantom BB: He will appear on your viewing monitor at random. Quickly change cameras or close the monitor to avoid his jumpscare. Getting jumpscared by Phantom BB will cause you to black-out temporarily.

Phone Guy: He will call at random into your office, and you will only have a brief amount of time to mute his call. If you fail to mute the call then you will be forced to listen to the whole thing, which will aggravate you as well as any animatronic that is sensitive to the noise level. Also, the mute button will appear in unpredictable locations.

Nightmare Freddy: While you aren't looking, mini-Freddies (Freddles) will accumulate on your desk and around the office. Shine your flashlight to scare them away. If you let too many of them gather together then Nightmare Freddy will be summoned, ending your run with a jumpscare.

Chica: She hangs out in the kitchen, being generally clumsy and knocking over lots of pots and pans. In Custom Night, the kitchen is also where the music box happens to be, and while Chica doesn't care if the music box is wound up or not, she can grow tired of the music selection playing. As long as you hear the pots and pans, Chica is content. If she stops making noise, however, then she has grown tired of the song, and you only have a short amount of time to change it. Don't get too eager to change music selections though, because if you change the music while Chica is happy, then she will leave the kitchen to come get you. Once she leaves the kitchen, there is no way to make her go back.

Lefty: He sits in the closet off of the left hallway. He becomes more and more agitated if the office becomes too noisy or too hot. This state of agitation increases slowly, and will eventually end with Lefty jumpscaring you. Lowering the noise won't reverse the effects, nor will reducing the temperature, and doors won't prevent Lefty from getting to you. The only way to ease his temperament is to switch on the Global Music Box (which soothes all music box animatronics at the expense of extra power being drained). (I don't think he cares anymore)

El Chip: El Chip is just a cameo mascot when he appears at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. His real passion lies in authentic Mexican cuisine. He isn't here to jumpscare you, but he may interrupt your night with some jarringly colorful advertisements for El Chip's Fiesta Buffet. Click "Skip" or press ENTER to get rid of the invasive advertisements before you lose control of what's going on in your office!

Withered Bonnie: He slips in through the trapdoor while you are viewing your monitor. You'll know he's there by the audio and visual distortions he causes just by standing there ominously. You only have a short amount of time to put on the mask to ward him off, otherwise a jumpscare is all you'll have to look forward to.

Funtime Chica: She isn't here to ruin your day, she just wants her moment in the spotlight. She will occasionally appear on your screen as though posing for the red carpet, accompanied by camera flashes which may cause some disorientation. You'll need to learn to maneuver around your office despite these disorienting effects, otherwise someone else may take advantage of your confusion and crash the party.

Toy Freddy: Relax, Toy Freddy is retired. He sits in the Parts and Service room playing video games on his big-screen TV. What game is his playing? Five Nights With Mr. Hugs, of course. The problem is that Toy Freddy has never been very good at video games, and if he loses his game, he will probably blame you for it. Check the Parts and Service cam to see how he's doing. In Five Nights With Mr. Hugs, there are three ways into the office and only door can be closed at a time. Click the cams on Toy Freddy's monitor, then be sure that the appropriate door is closed to prevent Mr. Hugs from getting into his office. If you check on Toy Freddy and see GAME OVER on his screen, that means that Mr. Hugs has already jumpscared him, and now Toy Freddy is on his way to jumpscare you. Once Toy Freddy has been jumpscared, there will be no way to calm him down, and no way to save yourself.(Okay, he just really, doesn't even care)

Funtime Foxy: He hides behind his curtain waiting for the show to begin. Check his stage and read the sign to see when the showtime is; it will always be on the hour, but the hour will be random. For instance, showtime may be 1 am, 2 am, 3 am, etc.. Remember that time, because "showtime" is the exact moment that you get jumpscared. There is only one way to prevent showtime, and that's by viewing his stage the moment the hour changes. If you are watching him on camera when showtime arrives, then the show will be delayed by several hours (and the sign will change as well). Each hour in-game lasts exactly 45 seconds, and there is a timer visible while you play; use this to calculate exactly when you need to be viewing Funtime Foxy's curtain to ensure that showtime never happens.

Ballora: She will approach from either the left or right hall, disabling all of your camera feeds as she approaches. You'll have to rely on the sound of her music to determine which side she's approaching from, and close the correct door before she reaches you. Close the door in time and she will retreat into the darkness.

Rockstar Bonnie: He will occasionally appear in your office and is conspicuously missing his guitar. In fact, the only way to appease him is to locate his guitar on the camera system and double click on it. Fail to do this in a timely fashion and you'll lower your monitor only to be greeted with a jumpscare.

Rockstar Foxy: His parrot will occasionally fly through your office, and if you're able to click on it before it gets away then Rockstar Foxy will appear in your office. While the other Foxies are here only to torment you, Rockstar Foxy isn't quite as hostile. In fact, he will probably offer a few interesting boosts to help you get through the night, such as increasing your power meter, restoring the temperature to a cool 60 degrees, or soundproofing your office for five seconds. However, choosing to summon Rockstar Foxy isn't without risk. If you catch him in a bad mood, he may just greet you with a jumpscare and end your run.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 16 times - Last edited at 20:55:12 24/04/2018 by King-Pen Krazy
#2138 Posted: 20:55:38 24/04/2018
Circus Baby, Nightmare Bonnie, and Nightmare Mangle: They will all approach from the right hall, but each of them will only attack once per night, and they change their order of attack each night so that you won't know who to expect first. There are two ways to defend against them. One is to shut the right door and leave it shut for the duration of the night (which is obviously impractical as it will drain your power). The other is to purchase their plush toy from the Prize Corner. The Prize Corner has only three plush toys available to buy: Bonnie, Mangle, and Baby, and your funds will be very limited, so it's important to buy the characters in the order that they appear in the hall. You must use Faz-Coins to purchase the plush toys, and there are two ways to accumulate them throughout the night. One way is to block the attacks of other animatronics. Each successful block earns one Faz-Coin. The other way to earn coins is to find them on the cams and scan your mouse cursor over them to collect them. Increasing the difficulty of these characters will increase the price of their plush toys.

(Had to start a new one because the character limit exceeded)

William Afton (AKA Scraptrap): Afton has the distinction of having the simplest mechanic in the game, but also possibly the scariest. He will only attack once per night, and there will be no way of knowing in advance when this attack will happen, or if it will happen at all. He will always attack from the vent on the right wall, and when he does, there will be a violent clamoring sound in the vent and the lights will flicker. When this happens, you will have only a fraction of a second to close the vent door or your run will end with Afton screaming in your face.

Scrap Baby: Once per night, she will appear on the other side of your desk, slouched over and appearing to be decommissioned. There will be a shock panel sitting next to her. You can shock her at any time by clicking on this button, but it will drain 1% of your power each time you do so, and it will have no effect until she is poised to attack. You must refrain from pushing the button until you notice that she has moved. Shocking her at this stage will cause her to leave your office and not return. If you fail to notice that she has moved and bring up your monitor again, you'll have nothing but a jumpscare to look forward to.

Rockstar Freddy: He will stand in your office the entire night, and on occasion will activate, demanding a payment of five Faz-Coins. If you pay him, he will return to sleep-mode. Fail to pay him in a timely fashion, however, and your run will end with an angry Rockstar Freddy in your face. The problem is that Faz-Coins might be scarce, especially if you have other Faz-Coin demanding animatronics in the halls. Thankfully, there is another option at your disposal. If you're running short on Faz-Coins, or just prefer not to spend them here, just crank up the heat for a few seconds. This will cause Rockstar Freddy to malfunction and eventually think that payment has been made.

Trash and the Gang: ???

Bonnie: Poor Bonnie has been forced to share a cramped stage with another animatronic, Foxy, and he's pretty upset about it. These two will take turns looking out from the curtain, but whereas Foxy will hide himself when viewed on camera, Bonnie will do the opposite, and become more agitated. If Bonnie is looking out from the curtain when you view Pirate's Cove, he will take the opportunity to flash his blinding eyes and scramble the cameras, all of them, for a significant amount of time. Needless to say, losing the ability to use your cameras for this long will most likely be a death sentence. The only way to tell who is actively looking out from Pirate's Cove is to observe a tiny figurine on your desk. This figurine will change from Foxy to Bonnie depending on who is active in Pirate's Cove. Not paying attention to this detail and thereby looking (or not looking) at Pirate's Cove at the wrong time can cost you your run.

Foxy: He inhabits Pirate's Cove along with Bonnie, and while you shouldn't view Pirate's Cove when Bonnie is active, it's a necessity when Foxy is. Foxy will gradually make his exit if you don't check on him regularly, and once he's out, there's no way to make him go back. He also has a new trick up his sleeve to get into your office: he gets in piece by piece. He will find any vulnerability in your office and slip in chunks of himself (arms, legs, head, torso) through any open vent or open door, until all of his fragments are inside. Once there, he will wait for you to pull up your monitor before putting himself back together and jumpscaring you.

HE's DONE WITH DA CHARACTERS!!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 22:30:40 03/05/2018 by King-Pen Krazy
#2139 Posted: 22:31:55 03/05/2018
First Day Results 50/20 mode:

00:01:00- Nightmarionne
00:11:01- Nightmarionne
00:09:11- Nightmarionne
00:23:03- Nightmare BB
00:21:07- Nightmare BB
00:00:90- Nightmarionne

Nightmarionne seems to be a real problem.

00:10:00- Golden Freddy
00:07:30- Nightmare Fredbear
00:13:20- Nightmare BB
00:11:00- Nightmarionne

I get slammed almost immediately by jumpscares from Phantom BB, Phantom Freddy, and Phantom Mangle. Then El Chip's ad pops up. Then Nightmarionne moves in for the kill because I have no idea where he is. Brutal.

BUT- it works... smilie

00:09:10- Nightmare Fredbear
00:07:40- Golden Freddy
00:22:08- Nightmarionne (and regular Marionette was on its way)
00:09:10- Nightmare Fredbear
00:15:20- HAPPY FROG
00:03:80- Nightmare BB
00:11:00- Nightmare BB
00:14:50- Toy Chica
00:02:04- Nightmare BB

Going to attempt some 50/1 runs. (all characters set to 1)

01:00:50- Nightmare Mangle (good first attempt I think)
00:29:50- Nightmare BB (reckless mistake)
01:43:00- Toy Freddy

I have to run for now! I'm gong to get my sons to test soon and I'll post some of their times as well! Stay tuned!

More 50/1 runs.

01:01:00- Nightmare Mangle
00:53:20- Rockstar Chica
00:40:00- Toy Freddy
01:30:00- Funtime Foxy

So one of my older kids, Braden, bravely volunteered to give this a go yesterday, and played for several hours surprisingly (I'm grateful if they just play for 20 minutes). He really only encountered one bug: Withered Chica was apparently unstoppable, plowing through every obstacle and wedging herself in the vent no matter what he would do. So I fixed that.

He recommended that I nerf Bonnie and Foxy. I told him to git gud.

Just to let everyone know- Yes, all of the graphics are complete. I'll be testing and balancing now, maybe adding a few new things. If everything seems ok, then MAYBE I will move the release date up. We'll see. (I will be testing for this entire month, however. No May release for sure.)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:53:25 04/05/2018 by King-Pen Krazy
#2140 Posted: 17:31:27 10/05/2018
There is a new item available at the prize counter! For a lean 10 Faz-coins (price subject to change) you can purchase the Death Coin. You can only buy it once per night, and you can use it to eliminate one character from the roster, although only certain characters are susceptible to deletion.

Although this means that you can potentially eliminate a character who has been giving you trouble, it also means that you will have fewer coins to defend against characters who demand them, such as Rockstar Freddy, Baby, Nightmare Bonnie, and Nightmare Mangle. So if you choose to buy the coin, it can potentially put you in danger until you build up your coin count again.

The characters that are susceptible to deletion by Death Coin are:

- Bonnie
- Foxy
- Lefty
- Toy Freddy
- Funtime Foxy
- Marionette
- Rockstar Bonnie

The way this feature will work is that once you have purchased the Death Coin from the Prize Counter, there will be a Death Coin icon in the top left. Then when you are viewing a cam showing a vulnerable target, the icon will light up. If you click the Death Coin icon at that point, it will eliminate the target animatronic from the game.

Although this may seem pointless at first (after all, if you didn't want a certain character in the game, then why add them in the first place, right?), eliminating them in this way still gives you credit for beating that character. It isn't a freebie, it's a calculated risk. Spending ten Faz-Coins puts you at risk from other Faz-Coin hungry characters, so it's a choice that players must make depending on the circumstances, similar to how Rockstar Foxy comes with risk, despite the potential benefits.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2141 Posted: 20:42:18 09/06/2018
Hey guys,

I'm sorry there hasn't been more info to share over the last few weeks. Even though things have been quiet, I've still been very busy! I've been beta-testing, fixing glitches, adding features, etc, etc. It's tough to test a game with so many potential variations!

Right now I'm aiming for a release date of July 5th, but if I don't feel 100% confident that it's ready by then, I may go back to the original plan of August 8th. We'll see how things develop.

I've been adding a lot of voice acting, even though the majority of characters only say something if (when) they kill you. I'm happy to announce the return of Heather Masters, Amber Lee Connors, Michella Moss, Christopher McCullough, and Becky Shrimpton reprising their old roles or taking on new ones! The game will also be introducing a whole roster of new voice actors as well!

I've also decided that Ultimate Custom Night will be released as it's own game rather than an addition to Pizzeria Simulator. I thought this would just make things easier to update and manage, as well as just being easier to launch and play. I'm working on the Steam page for it and will hopefully get a "coming soon" page up in the coming weeks. It will still be a free release of course!

I'm also happy to finally give the answer to the MUCH asked question, "Will UCN really be customizable or will it just be presets?" The answer is that it IS completely customizable. Every single character can be set to a difficulty between 0-20. In addition to that, there is also a button on the sidebar to add +1 to all characters, as well as buttons that set all characters to 5, 10, and 20. So with all of those options, it should be pretty easy to completely customize the difficulties of every single character to whatever you want!

That also brings up the topic of what the goal of UCN will be. After all, in SL custom night, you would get a star for beating each preset, but in this there are no real presets. The answer is that you are working to achieve the highest score possible. That might sound dreadfully underwhelming at first, but it's actually a system that works really well here. Each difficulty point for any given character is worth 10, meaning that a max difficulty character is worth 200. So the total possible high-score will be 10,000, with all characters set to 20. (No points are given for characters you have no control over.) So the strategy here is picking the largest assortment of characters that you can manage, maxing out characters that are easy together, and leaving out characters that you feel make things too difficult, to achieve the highest score you can. The character select screen keeps record of your highest score, as well as your best time in 50/20 mode.

Also, I'm considering doing something that I've never done before, and that is holding a closed-beta testing run for select people. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this yet. I may release it only to some youtubers, or I may just throw up a version on GameJolt with the HOPES that people will understand that it's an early version! But hopefully there is some sort of middle-option where I can give it to a group of people with hopes that it won't leak out too far, but that would be tough to do. Send me some comments with suggestions on how you think I should handle this.

I'll post more updates as I have them!

EDIT: I've corrected the difficulty to read 0-20. You CAN set characters to zero. I thought this would go without saying, but a lot of people were concerned that you wouldn't be able to set characters to zero. Also, for those upset about no stars or plushies usually given as rewards for presets, there WILL be little rewards for score benchmarks. And to those upset that the score caps at 10,000, I wouldn't worry about it. smilie
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2142 Posted: 20:48:50 09/06/2018
https://store.steampowered.com...e_Custom_Night/

Right here is the link for the Ultimate Custom Night Steam Page

Here's some stuff on it

ABOUT THIS GAME
Welcome to the ultimate FNAF mashup, where you will once again be trapped alone in an office fending off killer animatronics! Featuring 50 selectable animatronic characters spanning seven Five Nights at Freddy's games, the options for customization are nearly endless. Mix and match any assortment of characters that you like, set their difficulty from 0-20, then jump right into the action! From your office desk, you will need to manage two side doors, two vents, as well as two air hoses, all of which lead directly into your office.

This time you will have to master other tools as well if you want to complete the ultimate challenges, tools such as the heater, A/C, a global music box, a power generator, and more. As if all of that weren't enough, you'll also need to set up laser traps in the vents, collect Faz-Coins, purchase items from the prize counter, and as always, keep a close eye on not one, but two, Pirate Cove curtains!

Other features include:

- Challenge menu including sixteen themed challenges.
- Voice acting from returning favorites as well as from new arrivals to the franchise!
- Unlockable office skins!
- Unlockable cutscenes!

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

There is also a trailer on the page as well
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2143 Posted: 19:36:32 19/06/2018
RXQ is making a return

We don't have too much info on him right now aside from a teaser, but we know Dee Dee does have a chance of summoning him and one other unrevealed character who aren't on the character select screen
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2144 Posted: 19:49:03 21/06/2018
Alright, so scott put up a new updateHey guys, I wanted to post my most recent progress report here before the game’s release next week! I'm also planning on releasing a demo either today or tomorrow. It will be similar to the one that I released early for a few youtubers, but even more limited. You will only be able to add up to 1000 points worth of characters (so a maximum of 5 characters set to 20). It also won't have the additional office skins or the voice acting (in an effort to reduce file size). But it should give everyone a feel for the new game, and also give everyone an opportunity to help me weed out any last minute bugs in the mechanics!

I'll keep you updated about the demo. In the meantime, here are some recent development notes.

Character mechanics:

I’ve been tweaking the character mechanics a little. I haven’t made any of them easier. In fact, all of my changes have been to buff-up characters who were too easy to avoid.

Jack-O-Chica: When the office is over 100 degrees, the office doors now have no effect on her. I changed this because I found myself letting the office stay at a roasty 120 degrees with minimal consequences.

Baby, Nightmare Bonnie, and Nightmare Mangle: These characters can now all break down the doors, meaning that buying their plush toys is the only way to prevent their attacks. I changed this because I found myself simply closing the door and saving my coins.

Phantom Freddy: Now when he jumpscares you, enemies in the vent can use that as an opportunity to get into your office and attack. Phantom Freddy now also appears faster when the office is hot.

New features:

Now after getting a Game Over there is a chance that you will receive a consolation prize in the form of a power-up. These power-ups can be activated before a night starts to give you a minor advantage, and I do mean minor, as I didn’t want them to significantly impact gameplay. There are four items:

Frigid: This item starts the office at a cool 50 degrees rather than the normal 60. This can give a little more wiggle room at the start of the night and keeps heat-activated animatronics at bay for a little longer.

3-Coins: This item does exactly what it says and lets you start the night with 3 Faz-Coins, giving you a slight head start in your coin collection.

Battery: Lets you start the night with 102% power, rather than the normal 100%.

DD Repel: Prevents Dee Dee from appearing for the duration of the night.

These items do not stack with themselves; for instance, you cannot use five batteries to start with 110% power. However, you can use one of each per night.

Voice Acting:

Even more characters have voice actors now, including:

- Music Man
- Funtime Foxy
- Jack-O-Chica
- Marionette

New characters:

When Dee Dee appears, she can not only summon any number of normal characters, she can also summon one of two characters not on the character select screen.

RXQ (full name RWQFSFASXC, aka Shadow Bonnie): Once activated, he will make the office go black for about ten seconds. You will not be able to see the doors, meaning you will have to keep track of what is open and closed through other means. This can only happen once per night.

???: The second character will be revealed all in good time.

Testing Progress:

I haven’t been attempting 50/20 mode anymore. Instead I started adding characters, one at a time, on max difficulty. My high-score right now is 6,800 (34 characters set to 20); I thought I might be able to push it to 7,000 but haven't been able to so far. I don’t think my current strategy will hold up going further. I'm not going to mention what characters I included or didn't include, that's part of the fun! I'll wait and see how long it takes someone to beat my score! So as it stands now, the game-creator's high score is 6,800!

My son Braden has been playing a lot as well, and was able to beat 50/1 mode, something I still can’t do (looks like I'm the one that needs to git gud). I think that 50/1 mode is going to be a lot more challenging than people think because there are certain characters that require a lot more time to manage than others. Characters like Toy Freddy, Chica, and Funtime Foxy, can demand a lot of attention even when set to 1.

And as for 50/20 mode, I think I can say with confidence that it's impossible. As I said, I can't even beat 50/1 mode. My son tried to play 50/2 mode and it broke him (he hasn't played since). So yeah, let's all just take a step back. (Dawko, if you want to back out I completely support you, and I think the community would as well.)

He says 50/20 mode is impossible, who's gonna beat it first?

Also, scott released a demo for UCN on Gamejolt, but it seems to be a troll game
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2145 Posted: 18:37:16 22/06/2018
PLUSHTRAP BABY!!!

Plushtrap: He will appear on a specific screen and sit in his chair. If you don't scare him out of his chair fast enough, he will jumpscare you.

Also, we now have 54/20 mode, there is a third secret characters
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:37:54 22/06/2018 by King-Pen Krazy
#2146 Posted: 01:57:50 23/06/2018
So... today was supposed to be my release date. You all know how I hate official release dates. Well today I was going to release my game early.

But...

I promised someone that I wouldn't release the game before the 27th. I had forgotten that I'd made that promise, but now I have to honor it.

And now you will all suffer for it. smilie

I'm going to continue to add characters, every day, without exception.

Now we will all burn! >smilie

"We are totally ****ed"-G.U.M
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2147 Posted: 11:46:49 23/06/2018
The next character that Dee Dee can summon is.....

NIGHTMARE CHICA!!!!

But not the last, we still have 3 more

Scott also hasn't posted a description of what to do if the character is summoned
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2148 Posted: 22:13:24 23/06/2018
Behind door number 4 is Bonnet

Similarly to Nightmare Chica, Scott hasn't posted a description for her yet
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2149 Posted: 22:15:25 24/06/2018
Door number 5 is Minireena, same situation as the two above
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
First | Previous | Page 43 of 44 | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me