Oh You!

[User Posted Image]
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#202 Posted: 01:45:13 14/08/2014
Quote: bionicle2809
Quote: ninja9351
Quote: Bionichute

[User Posted Image]

Those are definitely scissors. IF you look, you can see it distend into a scissor handle, and the guy has pretty clearly visible hands too.

But it looks like a winged horse.

I'm not sure Traptanium wings make much sense. Especially since the Traptanium... Thing, in question, is what the Skylander uses to attack.

*coughcoughthebladesonBlades'wingscoughcough*

Quote: GothamLord
Horse? smilie

[User Posted Image]

Youz crazy.

I'm wearing my glasses, and I still see wings.

Quote: Rickorio

[User Posted Image]

Those are definitely scissors. IF you look, you can see it distend into a scissor handle, and the guy has pretty clearly visible hands too.
I see wings....

[User Posted Image]

There. Scissors in red, the guy's body in blue.

They have a bloody hole through the middle of them, how can they be anything but scissors!

Even with that outline, I still just see the outline if wings.

We'll find out eventually though.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:45:44 14/08/2014 by Rickorio
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#203 Posted: 01:50:30 14/08/2014
But it looks like a winged horse.

I'm not sure Traptanium wings make much sense. Especially since the Traptanium... Thing, in question, is what the Skylander uses to attack.

O-o-oh yeah... I still think they look like scissors. Looks like a small creature with a large hood holding a huge pair of scissors. Could be wrong, of course. We could be both wrong.
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#204 Posted: 02:15:01 14/08/2014
I personally think that we may see the full poster with no spots grayed out by the end of Gamescom.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#205 Posted: 02:17:30 14/08/2014
I'm glad to see everyone has developed an interesting curiosity over my little buddy here. Maybe if I'm lucky enough, this guy maybe more popular than Krypt King, but that's really jumping the shark there.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#206 Posted: 02:57:55 14/08/2014
It seems unlikely, but I think King Kut serves this dude very nicely. The only problem, Krypt King and King Kut.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#207 Posted: 02:58:36 14/08/2014
I personally think that we may see the full poster with no spots grayed out by the end of Gamescom.

I hope so but I am on the pessimistic end of the scale. I don't think we will get more info at games con
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#208 Posted: 03:00:55 14/08/2014

O-o-oh yeah... I still think they look like scissors. Looks like a small creature with a large hood holding a huge pair of scissors. Could be wrong, of course. We could be both wrong.

That's pretty much what I see, too, so add me to the "could be wrong" list. ^w^
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#209 Posted: 03:27:42 14/08/2014
Yeah I'm seeing scissors too. Had to check and make sure Activision didn't own the Clocktower series at this point. smilie
#210 Posted: 03:49:48 14/08/2014
Quote: isaac343018s
It seems unlikely, but I think King Kut serves this dude very nicely. The only problem, Krypt King and King Kut.

Oh wow I never thought of that. Nice thinking there I like to see that. I'm just blown away, could this mean that Krypt King wasn't supposed to on that poster at E3 or did they inadvertantly spoil another character's name by accident?
---
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:57:20 14/08/2014 by GhostRoaster617
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#211 Posted: 03:54:56 14/08/2014
The guy looks way more like a scarecrow than a king, so the name doesn't entirely fit, but i can see cut being used in his name.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#212 Posted: 03:58:38 14/08/2014
Maybe it's a Skylander based on one of the Moirae Sisters from Greek Mythology?
---
#213 Posted: 04:01:03 14/08/2014
Yeah you don't need to look like a king to be a king. Isn't that right Wolfgang? You're clearly the king of rock and you don't look like a king and ironically you were supposed to become one.
---
#214 Posted: 04:11:08 14/08/2014
I was so enamored by the princess, the thought of being King hadn't even crossed my mind when we were first betrothed. But yeah, now that you mention it, I can definitely dig being called the King of Rock!
---
#215 Posted: 05:42:08 14/08/2014
Quote: isaac343018s

Also I get you think two characters with king in their names would seem redundant and unoriginal perhaps, but even villains such as Brawl and Chain and Brawlwus share Brawl in their names and so do Chompy Mage and Rage Mage. While it's too soon to jump to conclusions, but it would make sense that's the reason that name ended up on Krypt King. Sure Alchemist and Gasteroid were scrapped names for Pop Thorn and Pop Fizz, but their names never ended up on official products like a poster being given out on E3. Who knows, all we can do is wait and see if this mystery can be wrapped up soon.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#216 Posted: 07:09:15 14/08/2014
I don't think King Kut is the name of the Second Undead Trap Master.
Sure, some villains have similar names, but that's just because there are a lot of them (think about Buzzer Beaks, Shield Shredders or Cross Crows), while Skylanders with similar names, like Boomer, Sonic Boom, Shroomboom or Ka-Boom are uniqe.

About him, what if those scissors are both his weapon and his wings, when he doesn't use them...?
And also, doesn't that golden thing on him look like his head...?
A headless flying scarecrow, maybe...?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#217 Posted: 07:21:29 14/08/2014
As you can see my new avatar, he clearly does have a face, but I do think he is a scarecrow which would be awesome. This guy and Gusto are so far the coolest Trap Masters to me.
---
Alexanddan Blue Sparx Gems: 615
#218 Posted: 07:27:02 14/08/2014
I simply don't get the choice to give 5 elements reposes, and therefore 5 corelanders and 3 elements 4 corelanders? That stuff doesn't just happen. They've made a conscious decision to do that (assuming poster is absolutely final, in terms of total number of characters).
#219 Posted: 07:43:55 14/08/2014
I highly doubt this poster is pure final. There's those question marks that will most definitely be answered when the final poster comes out. They probably just showed us this one just to help bring the hype back and give us at least an idea of what to expect. I do still hope we get a few more reposes so smilie and some others get another chance.

Also on another note, I have tried my hardest to identify the other guys even better that I have a better idea of what they all are. Keep in mind this is for the ones that we know nearly nothing about.

Magic: The second magic Trap Master seems more corporeal than we already think he looks and has an orb within his staff. The magic core looks like it actually could be a snake coming out of a jar with a flute in his mouth. He looks like he's playing that instrument, at least I think it's an instrument.
Water: That thing looks like a blue dinosaur dragon like creature with spikes all over his back in a vague way reminds me of Warnado.
Fire: Definitely a horse, I can see a flame tail, that broad stance, hooves, a horn on fire, and even that skinny mouth greatly resembles a horse. Who knows maybe the horse could know Torch and have a connection with her. (btw I think it should be called Pyromane)
Undead: My little friend has a stitched up face it seems, thus supporting the possibility he's a tiny scarecrow with scissors.
Life: Still unsure, but still points to maybe being a cheetah or leopard creature.
Air: The second air Trap Master almost seems like sigh another giant Lightning Rod like character after fuller examination. The base seems to go around his waist going higher to his waist and could be a giant with a sword, but still hard to say. As for the second air core, I really think it's a swan. It has a really skinny neck and big wings that are tucked in while running it seems.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:08:35 14/08/2014 by GhostRoaster617
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#220 Posted: 07:53:39 14/08/2014

yeah i hope so, im getting tired of this guessing game now.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#221 Posted: 07:58:35 14/08/2014
Minis are not Corelanders, you know?
Tech, Undead and Earth only have 2 corelanders each.

I don't care about the number of reposes, since I won't buy them anyway, but I would be really upset if they decided to make an all new Element, since it would only have 4 Skylanders, compared to the 14 of the others.

If they REALLY want to make a new Element, and I don't really find that necessary at all, then they may as well create a game with only 14 Skylanders alligned with it.

Time Element? We got Deja Vu.
Electricity Element? Zap, Lightning Rod, Gusto, Punk Shock...
Poison Element? Rattle Shake and Scorp.

No new Element needed, thanks. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#222 Posted: 10:13:32 14/08/2014
To me it looks like a yellow troll with the hat GothamLord Posted
---
"Taking Charge"
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#223 Posted: 10:54:22 14/08/2014
Looks like the other air trap master maybe a Samurai.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#224 Posted: 11:04:16 14/08/2014
Dont know why but i see the air trap master has a water hose
---
"Taking Charge"
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#225 Posted: 11:05:08 14/08/2014
Looking over things again, I'm really hoping the other Life Trap Master ends up being a cheetah like a few others think. I'd like to get a nod in game back to Hunter or Prowlus from the Dawn of the Dragon game. Given we also just got a mention of Munitions Forge from A New Beginning, with Kaboom's backstory.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#226 Posted: 11:11:24 14/08/2014
You know what's a real disappointment for me? No Gnasty Gnorc or Ripto in the game. C'mon guys, you had the perfect chance to put some more Spyro stuff in the game and you BLEW IT.

YOU BLEW IT!

EDIT: Though considering that there's still 8 guys blocked out on poster, it's still entirely possible, maybe. Probably not.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:14:36 14/08/2014 by Bionichute
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#227 Posted: 12:08:38 14/08/2014
So, I'm gonna describe what I see with each of these characters.

Magic: For the Trap Master (or mistress), I see what appears to be some sort of hooded, demon like creature, with ghostly legs, and a Traptanium Staff/Wand.
As for the Core, I see a Djinn
Water: I see what appears to be some sort of lizard, with what looks like a frill of some sorts.
Fire: Either a horse, or a unicorn.
Life: I see a cheetah.
Air: For the Trap Master (or mistress), I see what looks like some sort of gorilla.
As for the core, I see what looks like a monkey with a blade for a hand, riding some sort of hover board.

Also, does anyone remember that soul gem we saw awhile back in that Dark Wildfire screenshot? That looks a lot like the air Trap Master.
---
#hu
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#228 Posted: 13:05:38 14/08/2014
A cheetah, you say...

...Hunter the Cheetah, perhaps?

Not even gonna get my hopes up, haha.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#229 Posted: 13:12:28 14/08/2014
Quote: Wolfgang
Found this on Facebook. Almost 100% confirmation we will see this at 3 AM in full.

[User Posted Image]

Sorry for all that extra junk in the picture this was a screenshot from my iPad.

Huh, never thought I'd see my real name in a post here.

Quote: min8or
like wolfgang from the other thread, i see Dark Food Fight from this angle, the "chain" being the outline of part of another figure

[User Posted Image]

Always happy to help! ^w^

I'm sorry, it still looks like Ghost Roaster.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me