Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 44 of 45 | Last
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Dragon Wars: Elemental Unbalance [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2151 Posted: 23:35:40 14/08/2015
Jillian blinked, "Who are you guys? And what are you doing out in the middle of a battle?" She asked, holding her ground.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#2152 Posted: 23:38:15 14/08/2015
"It's just a move." Shadmé rolled her eyes. "Did you think of that? How pitiful, that you have to rely on someone else's move to attack. That's not power!" After she finished speaking, Shadmé began to feel the power surge that Hex was emitting. It made the Darkness Champion want to vomit, but instead she glared at Hex.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#2153 Posted: 23:43:16 14/08/2015
"Easy Shadmé. She is only trying to get you to attack her." Shade said as he leaned in closer so Hex couldn't hear him. "We sneak up on her attack from different directions."
---
SC
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#2154 Posted: 00:07:55 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm Ro!" one said, "and I'm Mo!" the other said, then together in unison the leap back and said together, "We are the Dimensional twins~ And we want you to play with us!" they laughed as they held their hand out just an inch away from touching the others hand, "Play Time!" as a cube of light appeared between the space between them both kids smile and laugh as they unleash a massive amount of power.

Goldfire appeared behind Shade and Shadme, "Oh? What about me? Hmm?" he said as he swings his tail to strike down both Shade and Shadme.

"Shade! Shadme!" Sky yelled without even thinking he push the two away, "Stone Wre-" Sky started to say but Goldfire's tail slams down into the ground and once the smoke clear Sky's Stone Wrecker was turn to gold with him inside.

"HA HA HA! What an fool!" Goldfire laughed as he kick the golden Spike boulder to the side.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#2155 Posted: 00:12:06 15/08/2015
Jillian blinked in surprise, and narrowly jumped out of the way, landing on her wing-claws, "Should've thought so, so many of you dragons are bad news to me."
---
#2156 Posted: 00:19:48 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Don't worry miss!" Mo said as he and Ro appeared behind her, "We are going to have fun!" he said as the cube expanded engulf both the twins and Jillian in a flash of light disappearing without a trace.

Once the light fade, they appeared in what appears to be the world's largest children's play room with toys strew about on the floor and different rides. Almost like some kid's wild imagination of his dream land. Behind Jillian Ro and Mo were playing Rock, Paper, Scissors.

"No Fair! I wanted go first!" Mo said as Ro wins.

"To bad Mo wait your turn!" Ro laughed as Mo pouted as he disappears in a cage above them, "Welcome Ms. Jillian to our Play Time ability!" Ro greeted her.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#2157 Posted: 00:24:48 15/08/2015
Shadmé barely had time to move before she and Shade were shoved behind. Goldfire moved like a blur in her vision. Her heart dropped in her chest as she realized what was happening. "Sky!" she began to shout, though her brain knew it was too late. The smoke spiraled up in front, like a cheesy magician's act. Sky had sacrificed himself to save them both.
Shadmé couldn't control her immense, growing anger. She headbutted Goldfire as hard as she could, driving her horns into his chest. Her steady amber eyes were becoming an intense red. "You monster…turn him back!"
---
#2158 Posted: 00:26:58 15/08/2015
Jillian blinked again, having expected a blast of energy at her, not a change of scenery. Jillian whipped her poisonous tail around, ready to use it and her elements ... now if only she could access hee magic freely.
---
#2159 Posted: 00:44:25 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Gah!" Goldfire roared, "You little Brat!" he said slamming his elbow into Shadme's back and knees her gut with a force of a high speed train. Goldfire pulled her head out of his chest throw her into a tree. "Man she got me pretty good! Heh....No matter" he said as he looked at his blood coming out, "I'll put you out of your misery soon enough" Goldfire said

Meanwhile

Ro hold his finger at Jillian, "Wait! You must know the rules of Play Time before we begin!"
---
#2160 Posted: 00:51:04 15/08/2015
Shadmé could not stand the strength of the rapid blows and upon being thrown against the tree, slid down slightly and did not move.
---
#2161 Posted: 00:59:45 15/08/2015
Jillian frowned, "I doubt I care about your rules."
---
#2162 Posted: 01:09:15 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Ro sang, "You should or else you won't be able to survive in our Dimensional Marble~"
---
#2163 Posted: 01:12:12 15/08/2015
Jillian scowled, "Okay, tell me your little rules."
---
#2164 Posted: 01:22:50 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ok!" Ro said, "Play Time is our ability~ Its a Dimensional Marble which allow us to fight at our full power! But while we are here in Play Time while we are in this form me and Mo can't fight you at the same time. After five minutes me and Mo switch out" Ro said point up at the cage, "Who ever is not fighting is in that cage up there. Don't think about attacking it because you won't ever reach it for this is our Dimensional Marble! But after 20 minutes me and Mo will turn into our true form! So try to beat us as fast as you can Jillian~ Or else you will die in 20 minutes! Time starts.....Now!" Ro said as he disappears and reappears above the water Champion with a ball, "Bomb Ball!" he said as he throws the ball at Jillian.
---
#2165 Posted: 01:28:31 15/08/2015
Jillian growled, "Fat chance at killing me." She blasted the ball back with a stream of water.
---
#2166 Posted: 01:56:51 15/08/2015
"Shadmé!!!!" Shade yelled as he went over to her. He looked at Goldfire. "YOU!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!" His body began to glow a very intense white light. White armor began to form on him. His defense mechanism was activated. "YOU WILL DIE!!!" With speed to match Goldfire he bashed him in the chest and then blasted him with the force of a thousand suns.
---
SC
#2167 Posted: 02:44:33 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Hex step in, "Silver Mirror!" she said as she absorbs Shade's blast and sends it back at him, "I hope you haven't forgotten about me deary" she said.

"If you are so sadden by your friends being affected with my "Golden Touch" Ability then join him Hahaha" he said picking up Sky's Stone Wrecker to use it as a weapon against Shade and Shadme.

Hex laughed, "There is no way you can beat us! You're out match! Release as much power you want to! But with my Silver Mirror ability! You won't get close!"

"And do you really want to risk becoming like your friend right here with my "Golden Touch" ability" Goldfire asked, "Surrender!"

Ro's Ball Bomb explodes when Jillian's attack hit it but causing a smoke screen which Ro took advantage by going behind with a giant bat, "Batty Bat!" he said as he swung the battle reinforce with his energy at Jillian.
---
#2168 Posted: 02:46:26 15/08/2015
Jillian used her earth element to create a rock wall; she had to get on the offensive soon.
---
#2169 Posted: 02:53:39 15/08/2015
"Never!!" Shade said. He then keept attacking with his same attack.
---
SC
#2170 Posted: 02:59:27 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Ro easily smash through the rock wall as he continue to swing at Jillian with Batty Bat, "What's wrong? Aren't you going to fight back? Hurry Hurry! You have 2 minutes left!" Ro said as he continues to attack.

"Silver Mirror" Hex said reflecting the attack back at Shade once again, "You never learn do you!" she said.
---
#2171 Posted: 03:01:14 15/08/2015
Jillian growled, getting knocked back, "Fine, take this." She said as she fired a barrage of water spheres at Ro, followed up by an earth bullet out of her snout.
---
#2172 Posted: 03:03:15 15/08/2015
Suddenly, out of nowhere, a huge black fireball struck Goldfire in the back, where the Silver Mirror was not protecting him. Shadmé floated in the air, eyes still as angry as before. However, a confident smirk now stretched across her face.
---
#2173 Posted: 03:08:11 15/08/2015
Shade was knocked down but he wasn't going to give up. "I will never give up! I will never stop fighting untill you two are dead!!" Then in a flash Shade broke through Hex's Silver Mirror and bashed her in the chest with his horns. He then blasted her with a very powerful light attack.
---
SC
#2174 Posted: 06:04:34 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes C'mon at me with your full power!" Hex laugh through the smoke as it suddenly blew away with the violent nature of her energy.

Goldfire notice her energy, "She's having fun Heh....Better move out of the way" he thought then turn his attention to Shadme, "Hey girl lets fight somewhere else! You really don't want to interuppt their battle do you" he said as he lifted up the golden statue of Sky's Stone Wrecker.

Ro leap back to avoid the attacks, "My My! Ms. Jillian you're getting the hang of it!" Ro complement her as if they weren't fighting to the death but playing a game. He's toying with her, Ro swings his Batty Bat and it disappears, "I guess that won't work any more" he smiled as if he has something else plan.
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#2175 Posted: 07:25:27 15/08/2015
Nefarian frownwd, "How do you know who my ancestors are? And why do you want me?"
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#2176 Posted: 08:39:19 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Come and face me and you shall see" her voice echoes in the darkness leaving a trail of her energy for Nefarian to follow.
---
#2177 Posted: 12:34:54 15/08/2015
Jillian growled, firing an earth bullet in a stream of water at Ro, "Hydro quake."
---
#2178 Posted: 13:01:49 15/08/2015
Shade's horns and back spikes began to turn to blue fire as his power was building. His entire body began to shoot off sparks of energy. Then a small sphere of light formed in between his horns and in his mouth. Then suddenly there was an extremely bright flash and then there was an intense shaking and sound. The blast then hit Hex with the power of a thousand suns. "RAAAAAAHHHHHH"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:11:36 15/08/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#2179 Posted: 13:09:11 15/08/2015
It's a good thing I protected myself last second with dark energy. I'd have no chance of fighting Goldfire without full strength, Shadmé mused. Her gaze didn't change as she gave Goldfire a look one would give to trash on the ground. "Why move? I was just getting comfortable. What, are you afraid to hit your mate? Too bad for you. Nobody gets away with using my friends as weapons." The word friends slid right of the tongue, amazing for a dragon who'd been solitary before all this started.
To start off, Shadmé spat out a blast that separated into many small ones, making it difficult to dodge.
---
#2180 Posted: 19:58:51 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Going a little over board with the power Sc

Ro laughed he pick up stuff animal, "Gaurdian Puppet!" he said as he toss the toy into the attack causing the area to filled with smoke revealing a large monstrous shadow within the smoke.
---
#2181 Posted: 21:08:02 15/08/2015
Jillian growled, "This is stupid." She wanted to get close enough to use her poisonous tail. She fired a stream of water at the shadow in the smoke.
---
#2182 Posted: 21:12:40 15/08/2015
ooc: Fixed
---
SC
#2183 Posted: 21:18:04 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
The smoke clear revealing a massive monster like teddy Bear growling at Jillian, "Ha Ha! Lets ha-" Ro stated until there was a bell rings, "Aw! my Time is up!" he said as he disappears as the monster fades away back into a teddy bear and it falls to the ground.

Mo laugh as he race toward Jillian in massive toy train, "My turn My turn!" he squealed in delight as the toy train came racing toward the Water Champion.
---
#2184 Posted: 21:19:54 15/08/2015
Jillian frowned, lifting the earth in front of Mo and his train, just high enough to miss her.
---
#2185 Posted: 21:37:34 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Goldfire smiles as the attacks hit causing a thick smoke screen to block the view of him. But once the smoke clears Goldfire's power; instead of decreasing, was increasing. "Don't tell me that was your best shot little girl" he said, "Because if it was.....YOU'RE GOOD AS DEAD!" he said as he punches Sky's Stone Wrecker at Shadme with such strength that Sky's Stone Wrecker was coming at here like a razor sharp spike meteor. But right before it hit Goldfire appeared above it grabbing it spin around to slam it on top of Shadme's head like a spike mace.

Hex dodge the attack, "Can't beat me like this!" Hex taunted, "Want to know a little secret? Silver Mirror is not my only ability!" she said as she conjure a mirror in front of her, "Time Reflection!" she said as Sky's Icicle Storm came out of the mirror and right at Shade. The deadly spear like icicles charged with Hex's and Sky's energy.

Mo looked up at Jillian, "Aw she dodge it!" he complained as he leaps out of the train
---
#2186 Posted: 21:45:20 15/08/2015
The attack swung right through Shadmé as her form was briefly cloaked by darkness. She let out a low chuckle and charged forward, knocking her immobilized friend out of Goldfire's paws. "The best I can do? You're asking for it." It was obvious she was tapping into the Darkness Orb's power to defeat Goldfire.
---
#2187 Posted: 21:49:42 15/08/2015
Jillian followed up with a barrage of water blasts and earth bullets at Mo.
---
#2188 Posted: 21:49:46 15/08/2015
Shade saw Goldfire's attack was going to hit Shadmé. He made a shield of light blocking Hex's attack. He used his light teleporting ability to quickly bash Goldfire in the side with his horns. "YOU GET AWAY FROM HER!! I WILL NOT HAVE YOU LAY A CLAW ON HER!!" Shade said very angry.
---
SC
#2189 Posted: 23:27:03 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Hex appeared right behind Shade, "You should be worrying about her" Hex whisper into Shade's ear, "You should be worry about yourself" she said as she blast Shade with Sky's Icicle Storm at point blank range in the back using Time Reflection.

Goldfire laugh as he risen his tail to smack and turn Shadme into a gold statue with Golden Touch. But there was a low humming sound and the smell of ion in the air as sparks came Sky's Stone Wrecker as lightning comes from the spikes piercing anything around it with a dazzling energy that is electricity. "Wha-" Goldfire scream as blood rush forward and out of his mouth as several bolts lightining went through his body and smoke field the area as a white Aura could been seen. Goldfire fell to the ground and out of the smoke.

Meanwhile

As the attacks hit the train smoke filled the room. Only for Mo to come with a Water gun pointed Jillian, "Vemon Shocker!" he said as he squirts a green fluid at Jillian.
---
#2190 Posted: 00:22:44 16/08/2015
Jillian jumped out of the way, countering with more earth bullets, "When hatchlings fight back."
---
#2191 Posted: 00:45:25 16/08/2015
Shade got hit in the side and fel to the ground.
---
SC
#2192 Posted: 01:11:00 16/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"C'mon Miss do something new! You're boring!" Mo complain as he leaps away from the Earth bullets, "Use your Orb! Do something different! Using the same move won't let you beat us before we reach our full form! Put up some kind of fight!"
---
#2193 Posted: 01:16:26 16/08/2015
"Fine." Jillian growled, though she didn't know what she could possibly do, unless ... she fired a stream of large-enough bubbles at Mo, hoping to trap and incapacitate him.
---
#2194 Posted: 01:28:37 16/08/2015
Shadmé didn't stop to question what had just happened to make Goldfire fall. She merely turned her anger to Hex and fired a steady stream of blistering flame.
---
#2195 Posted: 02:01:44 16/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Hex look up and leaping back just before the fire hit, "Hmmm....Interesting." she said as she was looking up at someone else falling out of the sky crash landing in between Hex, Shadme, and Shade. It was a panting, burnt, and bloody Sky. Crackles of electricity dance across his scales which were cover in blood. His snow white wings smoldering from being burnt by electricity.

Goldfire pulled him self up standing as blood leak from his wounds, "How! You were turn to Gold by my Golden Touch!" he said.

A weaken Smirk grew upon his face, "Hah....Y-You're wrong" Sky said as he started to explain

~Flashback~

Occ: Bold is Sky talking in present time, the other is what happen while Shadme and Shade were fighting with Goldfire and Hex respectively

"Shade! Shadme!" Sky yelled without even thinking he push the two away, "Stone Wre-" Sky started to say but Goldfire's tail slams down into the ground and once the smoke clear Sky's Stone Wrecker was turn to gold with him inside.

"HA HA HA! What an fool!" Goldfire laughed as he kick the golden Spike boulder to the side.

"You Golden Touch didn't connect to me because of Stone Wrecker" Sky said, "I was able to complete the move just a second before you hit me I was simply trap within"

Sky was within the stone ball which turn to gold around him, "Crap. I can't see a thing" he said as he focus his eletricity to use Energy Field.

"You see my Stone Wrecker attack I form a spike ball made of rocks and earth and surround myself so I can run over my opponents or when I'm trying to get somewhere fast while barreling through enemies. Its a priminary an offensive move. But what I normally do I surprise my enemies after they attack by using Stone Wrecker to defend myself from physical attacks. You turn my Stone Wrecker into Gold. Your Golden Touch is nothing more than a cheap Transmutation with your tail. But it did give me an advantage." Sky explain, "Because you and everyone else thought I was dead meaning that I had time to building up my energy for and massive Energy Field. Since gold conducts electricity...."Sky said.

"ENERGY FIELD!!!" Sky roared after a few minutes of deep concentration, sending out a massive amount of energy in the form of electricity. The energy cuts through his scales and burns him but it was also transmit to the outside world until the golden ball around him exploded.

~End Flash back~

A smug look was on Sky's weaken and bloody face, "My Energy Field ability forms an bubble around me of electricity to protect me and other from attacks, the more energy I put into it I can control how big or small it is and how intensity and density the electricity is....So I max out the intesity and the size to the fullest I could make it to escape" Sky panted as his vision started to blur and he drop to one need but laughing, "You were so ignorant to my rising energy you made it too easy." Sky taunted, "And now you can't use Golden Touch any more not with that tail of yours" Sky said as Goldfire's tail was badly damage with a weak smile and prideful.

Goldfire anger got the best of him, "YOU BRAT! HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME!" he roared as he unleash a torrent of flames directly at Sky who was defenseless and weaken from his escape. Sky couldn't move nor did he have enough energy to form another Energy Field.
---
#2196 Posted: 02:05:11 16/08/2015
During this time, Jin was putting his training as an assassin to the test by swiftly ending the lives of many of Tarus's warriors.

(Because Jillian waits for a reply.)
---
#2197 Posted: 02:12:50 16/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Oh! Sorry I type out that long reply I forgot about Jillian sorry Theuone (feeling pretty clever with my last reply)

Mo was trap inside the bubble, "Oh? What are you going to do now?" he asked curious to see her next move was.
---
#2198 Posted: 02:13:58 16/08/2015
Shade weakly got up and quickly pushed Sky out of the way. He got hit with the flames. The then slid to the ground badly hurt.
---
SC
#2199 Posted: 02:15:44 16/08/2015
Jillian flew up to Mo and when she got the chance, she quickly thrust her tail through the bubble, aiming for Mo with intent to poison him and bring this fight to a quick end.

(Hype does that to people.)
---
#2200 Posted: 00:55:10 17/08/2015
ooc: Sky remember to answer my post. And we're getting to the last five pages.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 44 of 45 | Last
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me