Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 43 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Dragon Wars: Elemental Unbalance [CLOSED]
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#2101 Posted: 09:43:03 26/05/2015
((Beautiful signature theuone))

Nefarian prepped a small crack in the ground ust beyong the ice, which he could open up if necessary.
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#2102 Posted: 03:34:37 04/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Bump

"Heheh good" Blitz said as the army bang against the stone walls.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#2103 Posted: 09:29:13 14/06/2015
Nefarian frownedand kicked awaya few stones in annoyance, then battle armor grew acrosshis form.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2104 Posted: 17:19:55 06/07/2015
(Bump, because who are we waiting for?)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#2105 Posted: 20:44:45 06/07/2015
((((Noboduknows hewho hath been awaited by the misadventuerers who travel here)))
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#2106 Posted: 21:22:11 06/07/2015
ooc: I'm waiting for Sky.
---
SC
#2107 Posted: 22:28:23 06/07/2015
((((Sky shall return! As it has been written, so shall it be done! * waits* Is it working?))))
---
#2108 Posted: 22:52:40 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: waiting for ShadowMewX
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#2109 Posted: 17:26:09 08/07/2015
((I think she left again... Shadme hello???????)))
---
#2110 Posted: 21:30:32 10/08/2015
(Bump because Shadmé has had increased activity.)
---
#2111 Posted: 21:38:33 10/08/2015
Ooc: give her a shout on her guest book.
---
SC
#2112 Posted: 21:41:30 10/08/2015
(Did that, on DA too, you might have to join in.)
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#2113 Posted: 14:46:04 11/08/2015
OoC: I got inactive again, haha. smilie I'm always more active on DS when school starts up, for whatever reason. School will start for me later August, so I think I'm staying for longer. I think.

Shadmé crept closer to the mouth of the cave, hearing the echoing sound of water droplets within, falling slowly but at an irregular rhythm. She opened her mouth to call for Sky, but closed it. She didn't want to disturb him. For some reason, she felt like there was something deeply wrong with this scene. Taking a small breath, she walked inside, head moving here and there to take in the sights of the hidden cave.
Before she knew it she saw Sky zoom out. The blue blur could only be him. And he moved so fast he hadn't even seen her clinging to the wall! With a shout of protest she took to the air, following him where he went. What was going on here?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#2114 Posted: 17:28:04 11/08/2015
(Shadme's back)

Nefarian moved backwards, "All this waiting is boring, how long does it take for an army to break through a stone wall?"
---
#2115 Posted: 21:46:02 11/08/2015
Shade made a mental contact with Shadmé. "Shadmé where are you? I'm worried that Tarus has captured you."
---
SC
#2116 Posted: 22:26:51 11/08/2015
Shadmé lighted down after Sky. He had formed multiple barriers to block blasts. There was so much activity that Shadmé decided copying him would be wise. She used her darkness powers to cloak herself.
In that instant she received a mind-link from someone. Had she been spotted? Or had she forced a darkness shield around her mind this entire time?
To her relief, it was Shade. Her beautiful Shade. But his message immediately concerned her. "Tarus?" she muttered before remembering Shade wouldn't be able to hear that. Tarus? He's here? Wait...what have I missed? she sent to him.
---
#2117 Posted: 23:01:42 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Tarus is attacking us he's finally got his strength!" Sky send an mental message the deep and mysterious melodies that form his mind hummed as vivid colors clash against each other in a primal fury but with a strange and almost familiar elegance. Sky imminently broke the mental connection with Shadme as he was reinforcing his Energy Field barrier as the dragons attacks started to break through. "Grrrr! Knock it off!" Sky growl using every once of energy to expand his barrier of static energy bursting it outwards breaking off the blast. Sky panted for it took more energy then he expected as a golden dragon comes out with flame burning off his head his tail was made completely of black diamonds as his eye were like silver coins.
---
#2118 Posted: 00:04:41 12/08/2015
"He's attacking! We need your help!" Shade said.
---
SC
#2119 Posted: 00:17:11 12/08/2015
Shadmé growled as she watched Sky get attacked. Got it. I shall help. Uncloaking herself, she immediately latched onto an offending earth dragon, savagely biting the scales on his side. Are we going for the kill or should I leave them weakened? she asked. The dragon and Shadmé tumbled around, Shadmé's dark pulsing energy disorienting the earth dragon. Her claws left deep scourges in his skin, despite earth dragons usually having solid defenses.
---
#2120 Posted: 00:41:16 12/08/2015
"Kill if you must. We need to regroup! Be careful my love." Shade said.
---
SC
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2121 Posted: 00:55:46 12/08/2015
((I forget where I was))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#2122 Posted: 03:01:54 12/08/2015
Though adept in battle, Shadmé rarely killed. She felt nearly all of the dark adrenaline fade as she looked down on the earth dragon, bleeding out into the grass. Horror spread across her, tingling in every scale. What was she doing? Was this what the darkness orb had brought her to? Was she nothing but a catalyst of destruction?
Leaving him behind, Shadmé stepped away, only to feel dragon claws across her back. She screeched in pain, whipping her tail back and slicing her attacker. Feeling queasy, she turned to fight a light-elemented dragon. She headbutted him in the chest in his moment of hurt.
---
#2123 Posted: 03:31:16 12/08/2015
With Shade's telepathic connection he could feel Shadmés' pain. "Shadmé!!" He used his light element to quickly fly as fast as he could to her.
---
SC
#2124 Posted: 03:36:23 12/08/2015
Shadmé and the dragon circled each other, tails lashing. Shadmé spat a quick burst of fire that touched down between them and dived through the smoke to reach her target. The trick move surprised her opponent, who fell under her weight, claws flailing. Shadmé took the hits and bit down roughly on a shoulder. To further disorient the light dragon, she flapped her wings, sending feathers into his face that the dragon had to rapidly blink out of his face. Between all this Shadmé managed to score many blows before leaving her opponent behind in his condition.
"Shade!" the dragoness called back, settling on his dark form right away. She tried to push the weight of fighting out of her mind as she reached the dragon she loved. Hovering in front of Shade, she couldn't help but smile despite everything. "How…" She wasn't sure if her next words should be "How are you?" or "How could this happen?"
---
#2125 Posted: 04:03:25 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Sweat beaded down Sky face as he keep dodging the Golden dragons black diamond tail as it struck the ground or trees turning them into solid gold. "How is he doing that?" Sky thought as he slid on the ground glaring at his golden opponent he could see Shadme was in trouble but Sky couldn't get to her without going through the golden dragon first. "Ha Ha! Worried about that dragoness? Champion of Ice!" the golden dragon laughed

"Shut up" Sky as he gets ready to defend himself, "That is none of your business" he said.

The golden dragon snicker, "Well you better concentrate fighting me then!" he said charging at Sky swinging his tail to turn Sky into gold and Sky quickly leap out of the way.

Sky rolled on the ground and stood up, "Grrr I can't get close without risking turn to a statue by that tail!"

Meanwhile

Blitz growled, "That idiot......Everyone spread out when the wall breaks give them multiple targets!" he said with his annoyance that Shade left.
---
#2126 Posted: 04:05:57 12/08/2015
"I'm fine. I'm just glad you aren't hurt. We need to get to the others they need our help." Shade said pulling on her paw.
---
SC
#2127 Posted: 04:07:58 12/08/2015
(Sky's opponent can turn him into a gold statue at the touch of his tail? Wow, i've only heard of something like that happening before in the Pure Light universe created by Xannador on Deviantart.)

Jillian and Jin nodded, going into battle. Jin focused on using his tail as a saber blade while Jillian stayed at a distance, using her elements.
---
#2128 Posted: 04:13:21 12/08/2015
Shade then saw Sky needed help. "Shadmé. We need to help Sky."
---
SC
#2129 Posted: 04:52:36 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Sky continues to dodging and leaping back, backpedaling trying to get some distance away from the golden dragon. "So you figure it out? That with an touch my tail anything I touch turns to gold!" he said as Sky leaps over his tail and lands behind him panting.

"Shut up!" Sky said as he tries to gain some distance but the golden dragon close the an jab his tail at Sky causing him to become unbalance and falls on to the ground.
---
#2130 Posted: 04:59:15 12/08/2015
"Oh no you don't!" Shade quickly dove at the golden dragon and bashed him in the side with his head. "I will not allow you to hurt him!"
---
SC
#2131 Posted: 07:56:33 12/08/2015
((You are in the cave with Nefarian, Blitz, and some others, Esmilie))

Nefarian moved back to the line where Blitz and the others were and waited tensely.
---
#2132 Posted: 16:11:01 12/08/2015
Shadmé nodded seriously. There was a big battle going on, and she wouldn't forgive herself if anyone got injured. She took Shade's paw and zipped down after him. She separated to allow him to attack the golden dragon. She squinted at the shimmer of his scales. She hadn't seen anything like it. Adding to Shade's attack, she spat a dark fireball at the enemy dragon, watching as it increased in size as it got closer. "Look out, Shade!"

Wisp flew into battle, three dragons on his tail. In a quick moment he spun, a large twister being generated as he coiled. The unsuspecting dragons all got caught in the blow, sending them all to the ground. Sighing, Wisp floated in place, waiting for the next challengers.
---
#2133 Posted: 19:52:29 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: The golden Dragon isn't with everyone else just with Sky, Shadme and Shade

Sky panted, "Thanks we need to be careful though...." Sky said, "That Dragon's tail turns everything it touch to Gold I need to avoid close range combat if we can help it" Sky said
---
#2134 Posted: 21:26:52 12/08/2015
Shade quickly moved Sky out of Shadmé attack. "Pay attention to your surroundings. But we'll hat to chop his tail off or neutralize it." Shade said.
---
SC
#2135 Posted: 21:46:44 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
The dragon laughed, "If you think you can then come get some my tail is made of diamonds! Even if you survive or able to move long enough to cut it! It won't help for Diamonds is the hardest substances there is. There is no way to escape your fate! Champions of the Orbs! You will become my new trophies!" he said

Sky growled, "He's right...Shade, Shadme, We need to focus on long range attacking. We can't afford to go at close range." Sky said, "He doesn't appear to have any long range attacks from our exchange
---
#2136 Posted: 22:13:59 12/08/2015
"Diamond may be the hardest rock but it is no match against magic or elements." Shade said.
---
SC
#2137 Posted: 15:10:37 13/08/2015
"Got it." Shadmé flicked her claws. She turned to Shade, worry etched across her features. "You bring up a good point, my mate, but I think I agree with Sky. Please do long-range attacks with us. I...I don't want there to be any risk you go up close and get turned to gold. Once we weaken him, we can finish this. Okay?"
---
#2138 Posted: 17:49:30 13/08/2015
(There's nothing going on our end, so...))))

Gradually, cracks began to form in the wall that Nefarian had constructed, and then it collaosed altogether, Chromatus snarled, "They've broken thriugh," and then he repeated it loder ao Blitz, Jin and the others could here.
---
#2139 Posted: 21:09:49 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Blitz smile blasting the invading army with Shining Justice as they come through casually killing them off one by one, "Don't leave one of them alive" He said

The golden dragon laughed again, "If you think it is that easy to defeat me then come! Know your death at my names! Know my name and tremble at Goldfire's feet!" he taunted as if he was planning something. Why would Goldfire attack them if he couldn't produce long range attacks and can only do close range combat. Is this a trap for something even more sinister?
---
#2140 Posted: 22:31:15 13/08/2015
Shade noded. "You be careful too my love." Shade said as he fired a blast of light at Goldfire.
---
SC
#2141 Posted: 02:03:43 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Sky turn away from Shade and Shadme, "Icicle Storm!" Sky said unleashing a fury of spear like icicles at Goldfire.

Goldfire smiled, "You fools" he said as large shape mirror appears in front of him absorbing Shade's and Sky's attacks and launching them back the two Champions as a silver dragoness came out.

"Silver Mirror" she said smiling as Sky was blasted back by his own attack, "I can't believe you boys fell for the trap so easily" she said as she leans against Goldfire, "Did you honestly think that my mate would come here alone without an counter for long range attackers? We are after two of Tarus Elites" she said

Sky was impales by his own Icicle Storm but his wounds, Although Serious, were not fatal to him as blood came out of his wounds. Sky cursed at himself for not seeing through the rouse. "Dang it....Shade are you alright?!" he called out through the smoke.

~Meanwhile~

As the battle continues into the cave a dark red dragoness send Fear Blast at Earth Champion to isolate him from the group, "Hehe Well you're certainly look like you could be some fun Champion of Earth!"
---
#2142 Posted: 02:19:11 14/08/2015
Shade quickly dogged his own attack. "Yah I'm ok! Are you ok?!?" He then looked at the dragoness who are you?"
---
SC
#2143 Posted: 02:25:25 14/08/2015
Shadmé desperately hovered over her two friends as they were hit by their own attack. Snarling, she longed to fight too but knew her own fury would be reflected. Was there a way to break that mirror? Shadmé sure wanted to try!
---
#2144 Posted: 03:10:02 14/08/2015
"Shadmé! Stay close! We need to find a weakness!" Shade said.
---
SC
#2145 Posted: 07:10:09 14/08/2015
Nefarian rolled a ba of magma at the army and was then seperated by a fear dragon, "Who are you? What do you want from me?" he asked.

-
Back in the cavern, Chromatus froze an enemy then electrified it, causing all the enemirs around the frozen one to be electrified as well.
---
#2146 Posted: 16:22:32 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'll live" Sky replied as he stared at the newcomer, "A Reflection Barrier" he thought to himself, why couldn't anything be done the easy way? Sky snarled at the dragoness who was laughing.

"My name is Hex" she said after she calm down from a fit of laughter, "I won't bother asking your names for you won't live long to tell it" she said.

The fear dragoness laughed, "Wow you're dimwitted and strong....Perfect! Lets fight somewhere else we don't want you're friends getting hurt now do we....Deathwing's descendant" she said as she ran deeper into the cave for Nefarian to follow her.
---
#2147 Posted: 17:21:12 14/08/2015
"You will not get that chance to kill us! I will not allow it!" Shade said.
---
SC
#2148 Posted: 17:23:43 14/08/2015
Jin had lept into the battle with a deadly ferocity, using his charged saber tail tip as a deadly blade, while using his shadow cloak as a sort of shield.

Jillian stayed at the sidelines, blasting enemies from afar with her elements of water and earth.
---
#2149 Posted: 22:58:22 14/08/2015
"What makes you any different than the dragons we've defeated all around us, Hex?" Shadmé growled in question. "You're trying my patience. In fact, I ought just scorch you here and now. It'd save me from hearing you yammer on." Smoke swirled from her nostrils.
---
#2150 Posted: 23:32:44 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Hex laughed at Shadme's question, "Perhaps you didn't see what happen to your friends. My power is called "Silver Mirror" any attack you send will be absorb by my power and send back double the intensity of the original" Hex said, "Not only that can't you sense it?" she asked as overwhelming about of energy emitted from her and surround them. It was so intense that it was sickening, "Do you sense my power!"

Sky was trembling, his sapphire blue eyes widen in shock as his heart began to race. He couldn't think, he couldn't move, his stomach churns as he was unable to speak. Compare to Hex power he was nothing more than a hatchling. Was this.....fear he's feeling? Was he afraid of Hex? Was it the fear to die?

Meanwhile

To little dragons ran out into the battle field toward Jillian, "Ah! look! A Play mate!" they said as they grab on to the Water Champion, "Lets play together! Lets Play Lets Play!" they said tugging at her wings to drag her from the main part of the battle.
---
First | Previous | Page 43 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me