First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Crystal Elemental Gates
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#51 Posted: 05:12:48 30/07/2014
So I sent a question to Lou, in response to the earlier question about the elemental gates.

[User Posted Image]

Hmm... This boys and girls is what we call "sidestepping" the answer.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#52 Posted: 05:15:27 30/07/2014
I don't know how to respond to that respond. I guess the best thing to say for now is hope what Studdert said is true and what else they can do is cool.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#53 Posted: 05:44:43 30/07/2014
Zoo Lou has never mis-spoken. I trust him when he says this...so hope floats. Or the other stuff I flush smilie
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#54 Posted: 05:47:41 30/07/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
Zoo Lou has never mis-spoken. I trust him when he says this...so hope floats. Or the other stuff I flush smilie

Dead goldfish right? smilie
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#55 Posted: 05:57:01 30/07/2014
They also have to justify making Sidekicks actual characters now so I expect exclusive little areas for them. I do wonder though if this means that Trap masters won't actually get their own areas like Giants/Swap Force did.

The way they're doing things is baffling. I'd have honestly rather had the trapping/switching to villains thing be exclusive for Trap Masters. It doesn't make sense to introduce a gimmick with the "specialty" of trapping villains with fancy weapons when a regular core, Giant, or Swap Force can do it. It just doesn't make the Trap Masters (or Traptanium) seem important at all and a damage boost is really not that big of a deal...
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#56 Posted: 12:55:45 30/07/2014
The way they're handling "ramping up excitement" this year is baffling...like it's being lead by a headless chicken.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#57 Posted: 13:25:07 30/07/2014
Quote: AzureStarline
The way they're handling "ramping up excitement" this year is baffling...like it's being lead by a headless chicken.

After last year's bonanza of information, it stands in stark contrast to this year. I'm more disappointed in the ACCURACY of information than the lack of it. Everything last year was crisp, came hard, and was accurate.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:25:29 30/07/2014 by GhostRoaster
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me