First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Leaked Trap Team figure images!
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#51 Posted: 01:41:40 13/07/2014
We need more news on the lost guys from the previous games or we may end up with even more forgotten Skylanders than ever.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#52 Posted: 01:56:48 13/07/2014
Quote: Toynerd14
These are really ****ing amazing! Faith in Skylanders restored!

Faith in this community restored :3
---
bye
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#53 Posted: 01:58:50 13/07/2014
Quote: newkill
These are really ****ing amazing! Faith in Skylanders restored!

Faith in this community restored :3

I was hooked on the game from the start. I'm not important. This new figure reveal certainly got me pumped, though!
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#54 Posted: 02:00:03 13/07/2014
Quote: Eggers
Love the half evil Eon mirror... thing. Train looks like a level piece, I'm hoping this is too. Some kind of alternate Skylander world where you are the villain (who is a hero in this world) hunting down that world's Skylanders (who are evil).

Yeah I'm actually liking the idea of that thing, especially since it gives some interesting ideas for things in a Shattered Glass sense. Kaos reduced to being a freedom fighter (with a full head of hair to boot) trying to fight the oppression of Eon and his Skylanders.

Still not feeling the trap masters. Maybe if they kept it to only one for each element I could swallow it better...also someone might want to mirror those images because photobucket kinda sucks when ti comes to c&d complaints.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#55 Posted: 02:13:30 13/07/2014
I'll be thrilled to get the Traps shaped like hourglasses, horned skulls hands, globes, and totem birds.
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#56 Posted: 02:23:02 13/07/2014
Quote: Matteomax
Quote: Windumup
One is named Bushwack
*stares at Activision*

p.p I see what they did there

No, while it sounds like a joke, a bushwhacker is an Australian slang word for someone who spends their time in the bush (outdoors).

bush·whack·er [boosh-hwak-er, -wak-er]
noun
1. a person or thing that bushwhacks (one's way through woods by cutting at undergrowth, branches, etc.)
2. (in the American Civil War) a guerrilla, especially a Confederate.
3. any guerrilla or outlaw.
4. Australian Slang. an unsophisticated person; hick.

Origin:
1800–10, Americanism;
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2745
#57 Posted: 02:26:00 13/07/2014
Lob Star looks like Mega Heracross from pokemon
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#58 Posted: 11:00:50 13/07/2014
Quote: LloydDXZX
VERY IMPORTANT!!! Everyone who have or posted stuff about the new leak MUST DELETE IT! Me and a bunch of other youtubers got a message from activision saying that we broke the copyright and stuff like that. Cuz of that, we can't do live chats on youtube for 6 month and we only have 2 ''life'' left and our youtube account is banned... So I don't think they'll be able to close the forum but I think it would be good for us if we delete that stuff... Seriously.

That's why you don't put this on Youtube.
---
words. letters. filler.
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#59 Posted: 11:42:14 13/07/2014
These are looking good! I love the two Adventure packs especially.

Also: I agree with others, Fist Bump looks like Kaos.

Quote: GothamLord
Quote: LloydDXZX
VERY IMPORTANT!!! Everyone who have or posted stuff about the new leak MUST DELETE IT! Me and a bunch of other youtubers got a message from activision saying that we broke the copyright and stuff like that. Cuz of that, we can't do live chats on youtube for 6 month and we only have 2 ''life'' left and our youtube account is banned... So I don't think they'll be able to close the forum but I think it would be good for us if we delete that stuff... Seriously.

Lets see.... Activision doesn't release hardly anything at E3. What they do release is lackluster and disappointing. We have a drought of information for weeks. Finally there is a leak, that floods us with a bunch of new character information. Its not great but it's at least something. People actually get excited again. Activision starts throwing out threats, screaming things like "copyright". How flippin' stupid has Activision gotten? Seriously.

Activision removed an official Skylander trailer I uploaded once. Hence why I don't bother with Skylander vids anymore.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#60 Posted: 12:41:23 13/07/2014
Quote: RadSpyro

Okay, so it's not just me then.
ShaneK Yellow Sparx Gems: 1736
#61 Posted: 13:14:59 13/07/2014
Quote: MugoUrth
Quote: RadSpyro

Okay, so it's not just me then.

First thing my son said when he saw the new characters - a cross between Kaos and Hot Dog.
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3165
#62 Posted: 17:02:42 13/07/2014
Finally we have new info smilie These characters actually look really good.
---
Purple dragon.
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#63 Posted: 18:01:56 13/07/2014
I am EXTREMELY hyped for Blades! smilie I usually hate quadruped Skylanders (especially dragons), except smilie and smilie. However, I only like them as much as any other Skylander (besides quadrupeds).

But Blades looks better than both smilie and smilie combined, and he's a Dragon, so he might be the first dragon I like. These are some reasons why I like him:
1) He comes with the Nightmare Express.
2) He's got Blades on his tail, wings, and horns.
3) He looks like he could be a brilliant melee fighter. I think his attacks might be similar to smilie (in the 3DS version of SSA).

Also, when I say "dragons", that includes smilie. If they made his moveset more unique, I might like him. Because of how they treated him as another random Skylander, and not the video game mascot he once was, he's actually one of my least favorites. If they made him unique, I might like him.

I don't hate smilie in general, just Skylanders smilie.
---
You can't handle MEMES
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#64 Posted: 02:04:33 14/07/2014
Quote: Zylek
And people started to leave this franchise... I got to laugh! Hahhahahahha!

So all it takes is some new images to win you over and gloat toward people that want more out of the franchise? Whatever floats your boat man...

Props my friend.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#65 Posted: 08:42:12 14/07/2014
Lob star is awesome wonder if he's a crustacion or how ever you spell it
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#66 Posted: 12:46:03 14/07/2014
Man, what's weird is I had a random day dream about Fryno getting a repose.

That Lobster though...he's a purchase.

Fist bump looks like a cross between a sheep and Kaos...

And the eon portal thing makes having an Eon trap sound more and more likely...
- Unreall
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#67 Posted: 13:36:52 14/07/2014
Fist Bump to me looks like Slobber Tooth mixed with Kaos and a Panda. Somehow, though, I like it and will buy it.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#68 Posted: 14:00:11 14/07/2014
Lob Star is awesome...
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#69 Posted: 14:02:21 14/07/2014
^ This.
---
#hu
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#70 Posted: 17:41:27 14/07/2014 | Topic Creator
lol. My images were removed, but the original images are still be hosted on the German site that leaked them.

Plan B coming later tonight.
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#71 Posted: 18:08:28 14/07/2014
homeenter.com is a Swedish site, not German.
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#72 Posted: 18:22:36 14/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh - here I thought it was German. Too busy looking at the pretty pictures instead of the text. smilie
#73 Posted: 23:34:09 14/07/2014
And people started to leave this franchise... I got to laugh! Hahhahahahha!

So all it takes is some new images to win you over and gloat toward people that want more out of the franchise? Whatever floats your boat man...

kudos.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#74 Posted: 00:43:31 15/07/2014
I'll put these here for now. Blades and Deja Vu are the Skylanders at the top. They come with the Nightmare Express train and Mirror of Mystery adventure packs respectively. Included magic items for the Nightmare express are the skeletal Hand of Fate and Piggy Bank, while Mirror of Mystery comes with the Rocket Ram and Tiki Speaky.
In order, the rest of the Skylanders are: Trap Masters Bushwack (Life), Head Rush (unknown, but presumed Earth), Lob Star (Water); and core Skylanders Fist Bump (Earth) and Tread Head (Tech). Bushwack, Head Rush and Lob Star were listed as Trap Masters on the site, while Fist Bump and Tread Head were not. The rest are just reposes- of Jet-Vac, Fryno, Gill Grunt and Pop Fizz- but the leak only revealed the Pop Fizz repose's full name, which is Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz. And of course, we knew the name of Gill Grunt's repose would be Tidal Wave Gill Grunt because it was shown on an Amazon calendar.

There were also a couple of Triple Packs listed, one including Blades/Gill Grunt/Torch and another with Chopper/Funny Bone/Shroomboom. There were two Trap Triple Packs listed: one with a Scepter/Log Holder/Orb and another with a Jughead/Skull/Torch; unfortunately the Elements of these Traps was not mentioned anywhere.
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
I didn't get the extra prototype 3D Trap models, etc. but here's the new stuff, just so that people checking this topic can see it.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:49:38 15/07/2014 by Arc of Archives
Talarus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1374
#75 Posted: 04:32:39 15/07/2014
Quote: MugoUrth
Plus they're bringing that ugly excuse for a rhino back? Who wants him? Why didn't they just make a REAL rhino instead of him?

*raises hand*

I want him
cbunny84 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1403
#76 Posted: 04:41:10 15/07/2014
I was wondering for a while if they were going to make a figure of pop fizz in his berserk form. Glad they are going to.
---
new edition: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
DM235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1678
#77 Posted: 04:48:26 15/07/2014
I am surprised that they didn't make LobStar look more like a lobster.
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#78 Posted: 13:07:15 15/07/2014
Quote: DM235
I am surprised that they didn't make LobStar look more like a lobster.

Whamshell...

He looks like a Lobster to me.

Though as someone from Maryland, I wish there was a 'Blue Crab' Variant for Wham Shell hehe
- Unreall
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#79 Posted: 13:32:36 15/07/2014
The only character I don't really care for is Jet Vac. We've had way too many of him already.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#80 Posted: 14:16:20 15/07/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives
There were also a couple of Triple Packs listed, one including Blades/Gill Grunt/Torch and another with Chopper/Funny Bone/Shroomboom.

Sounds like they figured out why Triple Packs didn't sell well this year. Going with 2 new and 1 old is much better than the two old and one new from this year. Reposes need to go away completely if they want to avoid shelf glut, but getting one for half price in a triple is somewhat more palatable.
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#81 Posted: 14:23:58 15/07/2014
Quote: Matteomax
The only character I don't really care for is Jet Vac. We've had way too many of him already.

I agreed...plus he is not even that fun to play as.
#82 Posted: 14:36:04 15/07/2014
How have we had too many Jet-Vacs but another Gill Grunt is acceptable?
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#83 Posted: 15:13:10 15/07/2014
Quote: AzureStarline

Easy! Jet Vac sucks. Gill Grunt does not.
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#84 Posted: 16:02:57 15/07/2014
Neither are acceptable
DM235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1678
#85 Posted: 16:14:46 15/07/2014
Quote: defpally
There were also a couple of Triple Packs listed, one including Blades/Gill Grunt/Torch and another with Chopper/Funny Bone/Shroomboom.

Sounds like they figured out why Triple Packs didn't sell well this year. Going with 2 new and 1 old is much better than the two old and one new from this year. Reposes need to go away completely if they want to avoid shelf glut, but getting one for half price in a triple is somewhat more palatable.

That still won't convince me to buy them - I just don't care for the reposes. In my opinion they would be better off having 2 characters and 1 trap, or 2 new, popular characters and 1 new, less popular character, but I doubt that is going to happen.

The 3 packs were only enticing when I first got into the game and wanted to buy a whole bunch of characters.
#86 Posted: 18:54:21 15/07/2014
Quote: shadowfox
Neither are acceptable

This.
---
Dyno-Mite Ripto Gems: 92
#87 Posted: 19:23:22 15/07/2014

That's debatable.
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#88 Posted: 19:57:29 15/07/2014
Anything Series 3 and higher should add another track to the move set. Just replacing a Wow Pow is lame and lazy.
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
#89 Posted: 19:58:32 15/07/2014
Anything Series 3 and higher should add another track to the move set. Just replacing a Wow Pow is lame and lazy.

then we come back to 2.0s upgrade trees for ALL CHARACTERS!
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#90 Posted: 20:01:24 15/07/2014
I LOVE skill trees, it puts the power in the user's hands and actually makes you think strategically.
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#91 Posted: 06:59:54 16/07/2014
Quote: Dyno-Mite

That's debatable.

Jet-Vac sucks, but not as much as Kirby.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#92 Posted: 19:06:24 16/07/2014

I completley agree. I missed out on shroomboom in giants, and chopper and funnybone look really cool, so I think I'll get that!
#93 Posted: 19:41:44 16/07/2014
Quote: Qcumber
Quote: Dyno-Mite

That's debatable.

Jet-Vac sucks, but not as much as Kirby.

It's indisputable that Jet-Vac sucks, but so does Gill Grunt.
ShaneK Yellow Sparx Gems: 1736
#94 Posted: 20:35:17 16/07/2014
Quote: Badwolfmichael

I completley agree. I missed out on shroomboom in giants, and chopper and funnybone look really cool, so I think I'll get that!

Wow, well done.

I tried that but ended up with 3 of him, ugh, he was everywhere.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#95 Posted: 21:31:45 16/07/2014
Quote: ShaneK
Quote: Badwolfmichael

Wow, well done.

I tried that but ended up with 3 of him, ugh, he was everywhere.

Haha! I really want to see if he's as bad as everyone says... :/ I really like his design though! smilie
#96 Posted: 21:35:57 16/07/2014
He's not too bad of a fighter, but pales to most.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#97 Posted: 22:44:43 16/07/2014
I love jet vac but in saying that I won't get his new repose.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#98 Posted: 20:20:19 17/07/2014
I kinda really like the dude in a treaded motorcycle. But I don't want to get the game......
I hate you Activision.
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#99 Posted: 21:14:35 17/07/2014
Just don't get the game. :) I haven't played any of the games except part of SSA and I haven't bought any since then, either. I just buy the figures I like and put them on my toy shelf.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me