Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Gijinka Continent: My Pokémon Gijinka Fanfiction! (Chapter 25 posted!)
First | Previous | Page 7 of 8 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Gijinka Continent: My Pokémon Gijinka Fanfiction! (Chapter 25 posted!) [CLOSED]
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#301 Posted: 01:35:33 31/01/2015
PAGE!
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#302 Posted: 01:41:30 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fryno Forever
PAGE!

Good job!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#303 Posted: 15:49:05 01/02/2015
Hey, sorry for late comment. I was busy doing other stuff, but I'm here.

I think they actually rid themselves of Homunculus. But Autumn and Mark seem more powerful, and there seems to be others, so I don't think it's going to end well for the band of heroes.

Also, congrats on Seventh Page!
---
A story.
#304 Posted: 15:55:25 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: uttster13
Hey, sorry for late comment. I was busy doing other stuff, but I'm here.

I think they actually rid themselves of Homunculus. But Autumn and Mark seem more powerful, and there seems to be others, so I don't think it's going to end well for the band of heroes.

Also, congrats on Seventh Page!

Michelle is the weakest Homunculus. So, as you said, it may not end well for the group. In chapter 25, the group actually gets a name, so be prepared for that. I was getting tired of just calling them "the group" or "the Gijinkas".

And you have no idea how many Homunculi there are. smilie

There could be three thousand for all that you know...

(There's not.)
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
owen4402 Green Sparx Gems: 226
#305 Posted: 20:24:06 01/02/2015
JOY TO THE WORLD!
MICHELLE IS DEad
WE barbequed HER HEAD!!!!
Don't worry about the body,
WE flushed it down the potty!
ROUND AND ROUND IT GOES!
ROUND and ROUND IT GOES!
ROOOOOOOUND AND ROUND, IT, GOOOOOES!!!
PabloDaniel Gold Sparx Gems: 2783
#306 Posted: 20:54:59 01/02/2015
Yay! A name for "the group"!
But I liked Michelle, Shuckle can be one of the most awesome things if you like to troll everyone.
#307 Posted: 21:00:38 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PabloDaniel
Yay! A name for "the group"!
But I liked Michelle, Shuckle can be one of the most awesome things if you like to troll everyone.

Yay for names!

Quote: owen4402
JOY TO THE WORLD!
MICHELLE IS DEad
WE barbequed HER HEAD!!!!
Don't worry about the body,
WE flushed it down the potty!
ROUND AND ROUND IT GOES!
ROUND and ROUND IT GOES!
ROOOOOOOUND AND ROUND, IT, GOOOOOES!!!

Yesh.
---
#308 Posted: 22:00:57 02/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys!

Has anyone here been wondering, "Hmm, I wonder how long Gijinka Continent will last."

If so, I have an answer.

My estimate is 48 chapters. That means we're closing in on the second half. I may take a one week break between chapters 24 and 25 due to it being the end of the second half. I took a LOOOONG break in between the first and second quarter of the story. This time, only a week.

Really big secrets are revealed in chapter 22, so get pumped for Friday! Another cool one will be up tomorrow though.

⁓Δ
---
#309 Posted: 01:28:26 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 21: Structure of Destruction

"Ichabod, you did it," Salazar said. "We finally have one less Homunculus to worry about! It was the weakest of them, but still!" "Well, now that they've retreated, what do we do?" Archie said. "Try to find their hideout and ambush them there so they have nowhere to run to?" "I guess so," Salazar said. "I mean, we are only out here to find and kill them." So they set out to try and find the Homunculi's hideout. They traveled through miles and miles of thick forest, killing Kanzeniwarus whenever they were sighted. Eventually they stumbled upon a giant open field, stretching as far as they could see. But somewhere on the horizon, they saw a large dark blue structure. "Hey... Could that be it?" Salazar asked. "I don't know, I don't think we should go in there," Charlie said. "But we need to kill the Homunculi!" Salazar said. "I don't know why, but I don't think that's their hideout," Charlie said. "I agree," Jason said. "That doesn't seem like a very Homunculus-ish place." "Who votes to go in?" Salazar asked. He raised his hand, and so did Archie, Shelly, and Ichabod. "That's four against two," Ichabod said. "We're going in."

"What are we gonna do?" Charlie asked Jason. They had both gone off on their own saying they had to use the bathroom. Of course, here, the bathroom was a bush. And also, they didn't actually need to. "I don't know," Jason replied. "We can't let them go in there. Even if they survive, they'll learn our secret." "Maybe he won't say anything," Charlie said. "We can't risk that," Jason said. They both though for a moment. "I guess we have no choice but to risk it," Charlie said. "You might be right," Jason said in response with a sigh. Then they both used the bush.

They walked back to the others. They were sitting and looking down at the building. Charlie and Jason sat down next to them. "Look at this sunset," Archie said. "You know, now that I think about it, this may be the last beautiful thing we see," Salazar and Shelly both looked at him. "I mean, we have no idea what lies in that structure," he said. "What if we never come out?" "Then I guess we should just take the time to enjoy it now," Shelly said. "And if the sun never comes up for us again... Then that's how it will be, and we can't change that." "Why does it have to be like this?" Archie said. "Arsenault is more powerful than all of us combined! Why can't HE destroy the Homunculi?" "Arsenault works in mysterious ways," Salazar said. "He didn't even put a stop to that Kanzeniwaru that breached the city's walls so many years ago until it had already killed many Gijinkas."

"Well, we should head down now," Salazar said. He stood up. Everyone else did too. Shelly glanced over at Archie, then looked back down at the building. She smiled and closed her eyes. "This sunset won't be the last beautiful thing I see," she thought to herself. They headed down the hill and walked towards the building. "Now, no matter what happens in there, we must do all we can to defeat the Homunculi," Salazar said to everyone. "Got it?" "You've kind of become our leader, haven't you?" Ichabod asked. "Well, I don't know about that," Salazar said. "I agree," Archie said. "You're basically our leader. You're a good leader; I like it this way." The other three agreed too. "Well then," Salazar said. "I guess that makes it true." He burned down the door to the cobalt building.

They looked inside and saw a long, dark corridor. "This seems... Kind of empty," Salazar said. He stepped in and some giant axes began swinging. "Well, looks like there are traps," Archie said. "We'll need to be strategic and time it just right to avoid being cut in half..." Salazar used Flamethrower on the chain supporting one of the axes and it fell to the ground. "Do those Homunculi think we're idiots?" Salazar asked. "Archie was about to actually try and run past them," Ichabod pointed out. "Shut up," Archie said grumpily. "We can't let our guards down though," Salazar said. "This may be a trick to make us think all the obstacles are easy and let our guards down."

Author's Log:

What will be the fate of our heroes? Will they die, or will they survive? What lies at the end of the corridor?

⁓Δ
---
#310 Posted: 20:56:35 05/02/2015 | Topic Creator
THAT'S IT.

STILL no one has commented. Tomorrow it would be a chapter followed immediately by another chapter with no comments in between. Since you all care so little about Gijinka Continent, it's being changed to every Tuesday now. You have to wait a whole week for a new chapter. I would shut it down completely right now if I didn't like GC so much myself. Hopefully a week will be enough for ONE or at least TWO comments.

I thought my story was good, but it seems no one even cares to read it anymore...
---
#311 Posted: 01:07:00 07/02/2015
Dude, you know that's not true, your story is good, I get your point, but I don't want it to end just like that.
#312 Posted: 01:37:05 07/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Dude, you know that's not true, your story is good, I get your point, but I don't want it to end just like that.

If I had posted the new chapter today it would've been two back-to-back chapters. I'm really pissed now.
---
#313 Posted: 16:21:26 08/02/2015
I have been on vacation and not been able to post. I will post after each chapter now, trust me. This is really good!
---
#314 Posted: 16:27:47 08/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I have been on vacation and not been able to post. I will post after each chapter now, trust me. This is really good!

You were on vacation? Don't you have school or something?
---
#315 Posted: 16:31:00 08/02/2015
Should have had school, went on vacation instead.
---
#316 Posted: 16:42:34 08/02/2015 | Topic Creator

You can do that?

That's cool.
---
#317 Posted: 01:05:24 09/02/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude

You can do that?

That's cool.

Can't you smilie?
#318 Posted: 02:08:08 09/02/2015 | Topic Creator

You can do that?

That's cool.

Can't you smilie?

How would I be able to do that? I'd miss school. You can't miss school.
---
#319 Posted: 00:12:56 11/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 22: Let There Be Fright

The group tiptoed down the hallway. It was dark and very ominous. Suddenly hundreds of buzzsaws popped up from the floor. "Flamethrower!" Salazar said. He breathed flames onto the blades and some of them melted; but then they sank back into the floor and new ones popped up. "I guess we'll have to fly over it," Salazar said. He picked up Jason and flew him across to the other side of the blades. He then did the same for Charlie, Archie, Ichabod, and Shelly. "That took a while," Salazar said. "You guys need to lose some wait." There was silence. "Just kidding," he said. More silence. "Let's keep moving." They found themselves at the end of the corridor. "What?" Archie asked. "Is that all that's in this place?" He asked. "Can't be," Ichabod said. "This place is huge." "Maybe there's just something we're not seeing," Shelly suggested. "It's pretty dark here." "Good idea. Charlie, use Flash," Salazar said. Charlie sighed and then started glowing.

"There's a switch on the ceiling," Archie said, pointing upwards. "You're right," Salazar said. He started flying upwards. He was very high when darts started firing at him from the walls. "Paralyzing darts!" He said. He tried avoiding them but one hit him in the wing. Luckily, it hit him in the gliding region of his wing where there was no blood so he wasn't paralyzed. Unluckily though, it prevented him from flying. He was able to hit the switch before falling to the ground. He was able to slow himself down so he was not injured due to still having one good wing. "Let's hope nothing else requires flying," he said. "Having the regeneration of a Homunculus would be nice right now, wouldn't it?" Archie said. The wall lowered to reveal another corridor. This one was much spookier. There were cadavers scattered in every direction, organs pinned to the walls, and blood everywhere.

"This is a gruesome hallway," Charlie said as he shuddered. "This isn't anything new to you," Jason whispered to Charlie. "I still cringe at the sight," he said. There were holes in the ground. "What is this?" Salazar asked. He looked over and grabbed an esophagus from the wall. He threw it onto the floor and spikes shot up. They went back down, then more popped up right ahead of it. This happened until the whole floor had been covered. "Looks like we'll have to be fast," Salazar said. "There's no flying over this one." They started running across it, spikes popping up constantly behind them. Charlie reached the end first. Then Archie, then Salazar, then Ichabod. Jason was the farthest behind but was running across the wall. He was jumping from nail to nail; the nails that held the organs on the walls. "Wow, it must take some serious ninja moves to not slip on that," Ichabod said. Then they looked back at the floor. Shelly was not across yet. Too late; the spikes popped up right under her as she jumped to the next part; there was no possible way of not getting killed on the next section. "SHELLY!!" Archie yelled.

Suddenly, Charlie materialized out of thin air next to her. "Charlie?" Salazar, Ichabod, and Archie asked. They looked behind them and saw Charlie was still behind them. They looked back to Shelly. Charlie was holding on to her and onto the wall. He jumped over to the rest of the group and let go of Shelly. "Don't forget," he said to the other Charlie. He pressed a button and evaporated. "Well, that happens," Charlie said. "Charlie, just what exactly is going on here?" Salazar asked. "Since that happened," Charlie said, "I guess it means you'll find out very, very soon." "Tell us now!" Ichabod said. "You'll find out," Charlie said. "Fine," Ichabod grumbled. "Let's keep moving," Salazar said. "So we can hurry up and find out just what the hell that was."

Jason jumped down to them. "Alright, we're all here," Salazar said. "Let's keep moving." They started walking. "That was really close," Archie said to Shelly. "You could've died if whatever just happened didn't happen. I don't know what I would've done if I'd lost you." She looked at him. He looked away and blushed. "I mean, uh, you're a good fighter. It's essential you stay so we can take down the Homunculi," he said quickly. "We're here," Charlie said. He turned off his Flash and flipped open a glass case on the wall. He typed in a couple numbers into a keypad; 20, 09, 13, 05. A large door opened. They walked into the room. There were bright blue lights shining down into there. Their eyes took a moment to adjust to the sudden intake of light; when they could see, they were staring at a gargantuan Dialga Kanzeniwaru.

Author's Log:

The numbers punched into the keypad; they seem familiar... Anyone remember chapter 15?

Next chapter, big secrets will be revealed.

⁓Δ
---
#320 Posted: 02:59:23 11/02/2015
Oh come on! What happens next?!
owen4402 Green Sparx Gems: 226
#321 Posted: 03:19:59 11/02/2015
it does not matter if Mewtwo himself gave them power, there is no way ANY of them beside maybe Salazar, unless he megas X, could survive a blow from his Roar of Time, which would hit all of them. and hes freaking DIALGA. he can go primal #primaldialgaizbetterthanyou

no seriously, Raquaza would be beaten by Dialga any day of the week, and just b/c Dragon Ascent is a Flying type move, rendering t useless against dialga
#322 Posted: 03:39:48 11/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh come on! What happens next?!

You'll have to wait a week and see.

it does not matter if Mewtwo himself gave them power, there is no way ANY of them beside maybe Salazar, unless he megas X, could survive a blow from his Roar of Time, which would hit all of them. and hes freaking DIALGA. he can go primal #primaldialgaizbetterthanyou

no seriously, Raquaza would be beaten by Dialga any day of the week, and just b/c Dragon Ascent is a Flying type move, rendering t useless against dialga

Well, we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I already know what happens because I've written a lot more. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:40:06 11/02/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#323 Posted: 22:41:41 11/02/2015
^ Well, if that Dialga has my luck, roar of time will miss, it always does.

Besides, your episode made me want to eat a corn dog smilie.
#324 Posted: 23:09:21 11/02/2015 | Topic Creator

Why a corn dog? smilie
---
#325 Posted: 00:34:30 12/02/2015

Why a corn dog? smilie

I don't know, why not?
#326 Posted: 00:51:04 12/02/2015 | Topic Creator

Why a corn dog? smilie

I don't know, why not?

Good point my friend.
---
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#327 Posted: 20:46:16 12/02/2015
Are you going to put in a florges.
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
#328 Posted: 20:47:34 12/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: drobot007
Are you going to put in a florges.

Probably not. But who knows.
---
#329 Posted: 20:48:24 12/02/2015
Come on it is my second fav Pokemon.
---
#330 Posted: 20:49:01 12/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Come on it is my second fav Pokemon.

Well, who knows.
---
#331 Posted: 15:21:23 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 23: Past Tension

"Dialga?" Charlie asked. It roared and fired a blast of blue energy at him and he was gone. He then reappeared instantly. "What did you just do?" Salazar asked. "I went back to a few minutes prior to now and saved Shelly," Charlie answered. "You... What?" Salazar asked. "Let me explain," Charlie said. "No. Rather, let me show you."

"Today, we are going on a mission," Charlie announced. "A time travel mission. The fate of space and time itself lies in it." "That's correct," Jason said. "Jason... You've been in on this too?" Archie asked. "That's right," he said. "Dialga? Send us back," he said. The Dialga Kanzeniwaru roared, then blasted them with a blue energy. The group found themselves in a glowing rainbow-colored tunnel; it was almost seizure-inducing. "This is a link from one point in time and space to another," Jason explained. "In this case, a link from our current time and our base to 2082 and your old hometown." They walked to the end of the tunnel. When they finally got out, they were in an alleyway with no one around. Charlie took out a device with a red button from his pocket. "This device is what allows us to return," he said. "I press the button and the link opens again. Back to where we came from. This device is called the Link Cable." "So what are we here for?" Ichabod asked. "What's this mission? I want to help." "This mission requires us to meet with me," Charlie said. "11-year-old me." He led the way to a house at the end of a boulevard. They knocked on the door and a small boy opened it; a Treecko Gijinka.

"Can I help you?" He asked. "Wow, my voice used to be really high," Charlie muttered. "Um, yes," Jason said. "We have something we need to discuss with you." "Me?" Young Charlie asked. "Well- Come in, I guess." They walked into this house. "I remember this place being a lot bigger," Charlie said. They sat down, and so did Young Charlie. "So what is it you want with me?" He asked. Charlie handed him his Sceptilite. "This is a Mega Stone," Charlie said. "I am you from the future." Young Charlie was silent for a moment. "Listen to me," Charlie said. "In a couple years, you are going to meet a group of people; a Charmander, Houndour, Gible, Rufflet, and Goomy Gijinka. You must become friends with them. However, you must keep silent about this Mega Stone. Everything will unfold on its own. You will be involved in a time travel project to keep order in space and time. There is too much to explain right now; You must figure it out for yourself. Take this map and go to the place on there. You will learn everything there." He handed Young Charlie a map. "We must go now," Charlie said. "See you in twenty years, as yourself." He hit the button and they were all transferred back to their correct time.

"That isn't the end of the mission," Charlie said. "Dialga?" The Kanzeniwaru used the same time travel move again. Again, they were in the tunnel. "What are we doing now?" Shelly asked. "We're going to try and find out Arsenault's secret hideout," Charlie said. "Why is that?" Salazar asked. "I can't tell you yet," Charlie answered. They jumped out of the tunnel. They were right by the wall. "What happens here?" Salazar asked. Suddenly, a sword flew right towards him. He ducked and it stuck right into the wall. "What?" Jason asked. "This wasn't supposed to happen!" They looked to where the sword had come from and saw a man in brown armor with a sword. He jumped over to where they were and grabbed his other sword back. He jumped back onto the roof of the building he had come from. "Who are you?" Charlie shouted. "Why are you here?" "Hahahaha!" The man laughed. "I am Kazuto!" He yelled back. "And I..." He jumped down to them. "Am a HOMUNCULUS!"

He let out a blast at them. Instinctively and without thinking it, the whole group dodged. "Oh no, wait!" Charlie yelled. But it was too late. The blast hit the wall and a large hole was made. A large piece of hit had flown off and hit Jason. Jason went flying off somewhere. "Jason!" Charlie yelled. But before anyone could do anything, a giant Steelix Kanzeniwaru slithered through the hole in the wall. "Flamethr-" Salazar started. "Don't" Charlie screamed. "Don't you see? It was supposed to happen this way! This Homunculus was what let loose the Kanzeniwaru all those years ago and was what ultimately landed us in the army! Don't kill it yourself and create a paradox!" "You're right," Salazar gasped. "I guess we'll just have to wait until Arsenault comes out so we can follow him," Charlie said. "Oh no you don't!" Kazuto said. He advanced towards them. "Oh no," Charlie said. "Get ready to fight, guys."

All the way on the other side of the city, Jason opened his eyes. He stood up and threw the rock off of him. He then saw a group of little boys turning the corner to where he was. His eyes widened. "Oh no," he whispered. There they were; Salazar, Ichabod, Charlie, Archie, Xavier, and George. Charlie spotted him and nodded. Jason quickly ran away.

Author's Log:

So now you know... The series is all tied together with time travel. So happens as a result of time travel. Everything happened in this series entirely because of time travel. If it weren't for it, they would have never gotten into the army and nothing would've ever happened.

And look, a new Homunculus.

I have a Snow Day today. Hooray for what is now a FIVE day weekend!

⁓Δ
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:04:40 21/02/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#332 Posted: 21:55:04 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
and Homunculus , there should be 7

Was just looking over the comments and I realised you had posted a comment I hadn't seen.

Why should it mean there's seven? There's not. Not saying whether it's less or more yet.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:17 17/02/2015 by 84skylanderdude
stelthelffan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1393
#333 Posted: 22:00:21 17/02/2015
cool!
---
plz try my quiz http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1502171554577322&pg& im a huge smilie fan !!!!!
#334 Posted: 22:08:04 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: stelthelffan
cool!

Thanks!
---
#335 Posted: 01:13:15 18/02/2015
LOL, Link cable, that's so clever smilie.
#336 Posted: 01:19:22 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator

And that's your ONLY remark when ENORMOUS secrets are finally revealed? That I was able to make a reference to the original way Pokémon were traded?!
---
#337 Posted: 09:01:07 18/02/2015
Nice dialga
How bout palkia and giratina
---
#338 Posted: 12:12:28 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Nice dialga
How bout palkia and giratina

They might show up.
---
#339 Posted: 04:17:08 19/02/2015

And that's your ONLY remark when ENORMOUS secrets are finally revealed? That I was able to make a reference to the original way Pokémon were traded?!

Yeah sorry, I also hate how I never find much to say about important stuff...
#340 Posted: 04:21:32 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator

Yeah sorry, I also hate how I never find much to say about important stuff...

It's fine.

But now you know the truth about GC. Or, a portion of it at least.
---
#341 Posted: 04:27:21 19/02/2015
^ Yeah, it wasn't that hard to realize what was happening (Dialga, Jason having appeared before, Charlie saving Shelly, etc.) However, I haven't seen any foreshadowing for the next episodes :-/.
#342 Posted: 11:45:41 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Really?
---
#343 Posted: 00:32:09 20/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry guys, this is t GC related, but...

This is the most epic Pokémon picture I've EVER seen.

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:25:16 21/02/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#344 Posted: 23:47:20 24/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 24: Back To The Past

"Are you ready to die?" Kazuto asked them. "We can beat you!" Archie said. "We managed to stay alive fighting Autumn with only three people!" "Autumn? What a joke," Kazuto said. "She's the third weakest Homunculus. I'm the fifth strongest." "Well, we aren't giving up!" Salazar said. The group Mega Evolved. Kazuto grinned. "This should be fun," he said. The whole group tried to attack him. But he blocked each and every move with his blades. "He's too strong!" Salazar said. "We have to retreat. Charlie, send us back." Charlie quickly pulled the Link Cable out of his pocket and pressed the button. Everyone was sent to the link. Everyone— including Kazuto.

"What the hell?!" Charlie exclaimed. "Only those not from that time are supposed to be sent to the link!" Kazuto grinned. "Exactly," he said. "No way..." RUN!" Charlie screamed. They ran towards the other end of the link. "You can't outrun me!" Kazuto said. "I have a perfect IV in speed!" He started getting closer to them. Right as they were at the end of the tunnel, he slashed the Link Cable. The exit started to close! "HURRY!!" Charlie yelled in fright. They all managed to get to the exit— But something was wrong. "What's going on here?" Charlie asked. "We're not in the base! We're in the middle of nowhere!" "Could it be..." Jason suggested, "that Kazuto damaging the Link Cable made it malfunction?" "It sure seems like it," Charlie said. "Speaking of Kazuto," Salazar said, "Where did he go?" They looked around. He was nowhere to be seen. "Well, let's not bother," Salazar said. "Let's just try to figure out where we are- both geographically and chronically." They were on the side of a road. They walked for a bit before coming across some houses. "These houses look strange," Salazar noted. They then heard someone talking. They all looked over to see a small boy with his mother— Both of them human. "Oh no," Salazar said. "We're back in the time of the humans."

They walked down the side of the street a bit before coming in contact with a human. "Excuse me," Salazar said to her. She looked at them and was surprised. "Um... You want something?" She asked. "Where are we?" Salazar asked. "Deer Park," she said. "Where is that?" He asked. "Cincinnati?" She suggested. He still looked confused. "Ohio?" She asked. "Oh, I think that was one of the 64 states before America split into regions instead," Charlie said. "Remember learning that in school?" "Oh yeah," Salazar said. I only really remember a few. Ohio, Kansas, Virginia, North Colorado, South Colorado, Missouri, Puerto Rico, Cascadia... That's about it." "You people are weird," the woman said. "And why y'all dressed like freaks?" "What year is it?" Salazar asked. "You high or somethin'?" She asked. "What year is it?" Salazar asked again. "2014," she said. "Now leave me alone or I gon' be callin' the cops on yo ass."

"Great, we're a whole century back," Salazar said. "Well, a little less than a century, but still." "How are we going to get back to the future?" Charlie asked. "I have no idea," Salazar said. Suddenly, sirens went off. A large vehicle came driving along. "Everyone please evacuate the area," it blared from speakers. "There is a murderer running rampant." "We could help," Salazar said. "I mean, humans are no match for us. Hell, none of their technology can even graze us." They ran towards the way the truck came from. Sure enough, there was a woman killing people left and right. But there was something wrong— She was a Gijinka. She was simply pointing at people and they fell over, dead. She was covered from head to toe in royal-looking pink clothes. "All of you, bow to your queen or face the consequences," she said.

She spotted the group. "Ooh, Gijinkas?" She said. "How delightful. A queen needs her stimulation, and what better way than to fight some entities that actually may have a sliver of power?" They Mega Evolved. "Mega, huh?" She asked. She held up her hand and shot a blast of water at them. Salazar blocked it, but was pushed back several feet in the process. "Oh, you can actually take a Hydro Pump from a powerful Homunculus and not die?" She asked. "Are you the threat Master warned us about?" She held out her hand and it glowed pink. A young man a far ways away was engulfed in a pink aura and flew towards her. She put her finger to his head and said, "Leave now or this child dies!" She yelled. "I'm 13," the semi-long-haired boy grumbled. "No one gives a damn of your age," she said. "Damn you," Salazar said. He became turquoise. "Using a helpless adolescent as a shield!?" He now became shrouded in an iridescent light. "YOU COWARD!!" The light disappeared. He was in a new form. "BEHOLD!" He yelled. "THE GODLY POWER OF MEGA SALAZAR XY!!"

Author's Log:

Oh my. Much intensity. Little room for speech.

Since this is the midway point in the series, we'll be taking a break for a week or two.

At a cliffhanger. ;P

⁓Δ
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:48:25 24/02/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#345 Posted: 20:06:00 25/02/2015
Great story.
---
#346 Posted: 01:51:13 27/02/2015
Mega Charizard XY smilie?!
#347 Posted: 01:52:19 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Mega Charizard XY smilie?!

smilie

MAYBE...?!
---
#348 Posted: 01:12:23 28/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Guys, check out this awesome Pokémon rap battle!

Xerneas Vs. Yveltal!
---
#349 Posted: 01:41:08 04/03/2015
^ That is awesome!
#350 Posted: 02:08:49 04/03/2015 | Topic Creator
^ That is awesome!

I know right?
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 8 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me