Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Gijinka Continent: My Pokémon Gijinka Fanfiction! (Chapter 25 posted!)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Gijinka Continent: My Pokémon Gijinka Fanfiction! (Chapter 25 posted!) [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#201 Posted: 03:11:14 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Page! I am the ruler!!

EDIT: Come on guys, don't you want the next chapter? Only one person has commented! I still need five more! I think you guys are gonna want this next chapter; this is when things start to get intense.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:46:30 16/01/2015 by 84skylanderdude
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#202 Posted: 21:21:41 16/01/2015
Oh, CHAPTER!
---
A story.
#203 Posted: 22:33:57 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: uttster13
Oh, CHAPTER!

Now I just need four more people to comment. smilie
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#204 Posted: 03:12:46 17/01/2015
CHAPTER 15 HYPE!!!!!!!!!!
I am still subbed.
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#205 Posted: 03:59:29 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: L-NightBomb
I am still subbed.

You haven't been commenting, so I figured you hadn't been reading. *shrug*

Three more comments, people!
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#206 Posted: 04:02:01 17/01/2015
Chapter!
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#207 Posted: 04:45:55 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fryno Forever
Chapter!

You already commented. smilie
---
#208 Posted: 05:14:10 17/01/2015
Oh....
---
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#209 Posted: 07:34:01 17/01/2015
Chapter 14 was great! Chapter 15 will be even better!
---
ded
#210 Posted: 13:44:29 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: SackBoy01
Chapter 14 was great! Chapter 15 will be even better!

Yes it will, after two more people comment. smilie
---
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#211 Posted: 16:20:04 17/01/2015
yo, I'm here. just got caught up
#212 Posted: 17:38:31 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: terrafin2299
yo, I'm here. just got caught up

Alright! One more!
---
#213 Posted: 17:58:13 17/01/2015
Yay!!!!! (I know this doesn't count smilie just happy for one more left)
---
ded
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:58:48 17/01/2015 by SackBoy01
#214 Posted: 18:01:32 17/01/2015
Looking all the way back from now to when you announced the story was coming back, you only have five people that have commented. There were two others, but that was way back in September. I don't know if you have six different people reading this or not, but maybe you should just post the chapter now? smilie
---
A story.
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#215 Posted: 20:06:19 17/01/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: L-NightBomb
I am still subbed.

You haven't been commenting, so I figured you hadn't been reading. *shrug*

Three more comments, people!

What happened was i stopped getting on entirely and when I got back on there was a new chapter.
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#216 Posted: 21:52:34 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Looking all the way back from now to when you announced the story was coming back, you only have five people that have commented. There were two others, but that was way back in September. I don't know if you have six different people reading this or not, but maybe you should just post the chapter now? smilie

I know I have at least one more reader.
---
#217 Posted: 22:28:30 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
One more person, people!

In chapter 16, something big is going to happen.
---
owen4402 Green Sparx Gems: 226
#218 Posted: 03:00:18 19/01/2015
bruh i missed out i see.

also, you should use this song, like on Attack on Titanium, for a battle in the war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83MIY4GNtBg
#219 Posted: 03:01:10 19/01/2015
anyways, I really liked these chaptrers! hope the next one comes out soon!!
#220 Posted: 03:02:29 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: owen4402
bruh i missed out i see.

also, you should use this song, like on Attack on Titanium, for a battle in the war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83MIY4GNtBg

Well, it looks like we have our six comments.

Time for a new chapter! smilie
---
#221 Posted: 03:03:21 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15: Forgery

"Alexes," the commander said. "Iwark and Yukiwarashi have arrived and officially disrupted my lunch break." A Glalie and a Steelix Gijinka walked up with black eyes and bruises. "Did you get them their Mega Stones?" Alexander asked. He glared at the two, and they winced. The commander teleported them away with himself. "Alright, now that that's over with, we can begin-" "I did now!" The commander said as he reappeared with the two. "Great," the two instructors said. "Now that that's over with," Alexandria said as Alexander glared at the two beat-up Gijinkas, "We can begin practicing Mega Evolution."

"Alright, everyone grab a Key Stone," Alexandria said with a basket of rainbow-colored orbs next to her. Everyone went up and grabbed one. "Do we get a cool wrist ring like you too?" an Abomasnow asked. "No-" she checked her list. "Yukikaburi. In fact, you'll be forging your own Mega Bracelets! You can be creative too. It doesn't really matter whatever the heck it's shaped as, it just needs to be able to secure onto your person and the Key Stone into it." "Follow us to the forgery," Alexander said. All the soldiers followed after the two instructors. They were led into a room with many gadgets and forges. "This is the forgery, here you will-" "It's my birthday! In twenty months, nine days, thirteen hours, and five minutes," the commander said as he randomly appeared. "You. Out of here," Alexander commanded. "You can't get rid of me! I'm Doctor Who!" The commander shouted in protest. "Who?" Alexander asked. The commander Teleported away again. "Don't mind him, he's crazy," Alexandria said. An Audino raised her hand. "Yes? You over there," Alexandria said as she pointed to the Audino. "Is it really safe to let one of that mindset to lead us into battle?" She asked. "He may be insane, but he's a monster on the battlefield," Alexander said. "Also, don't question our methods or you'll be punished."

Salazar took his slab of iron and started using Flamethrower on it. He had an advantage over most everyone else there because he was resistant to the flames and could make his own fire. He kept heating it and using his supplied hammer to mold it into a bracelet-type shape. Eventually it was finished and he locked the Key Stone in. He slid it on his wrist and admired it. The instructors looked over and saw that he was finished, so they assigned him with the next task; creating something to keep his Mega Stones on his person. So he went back to work and this time created a belt that could latch the Mega Stones into it. He went out to the battlefield to wait for Archie to be done. Archie was also resistant to flames and could produce them, but he worked slower.

When Salazar got out there, he found that a Gyarados Gijinka had finished too. She saw him with her peripheral vision and went up to him. "Hi, I'm Shelly Koiking. You?" She asked, protruding her hand. "Salazar Hitokage," he said, shaking hers. "Man, it sucks, doesn't it?" She asked. "Being drafted into the war." "Yeah, it sure does," Salazar responded. "Got a family?" She asked. "A wife and a child on the way," he replied back. Suddenly Archie came out. "Hey Salazar, ready to Mega Evolve?" He yelled. "Yeah. Sure," he said, once Archie got all the way there. "I'll talk to you later, hopefully," Salazar said to Shelly. "See ya," she said.

"You ready?" Salazar asked. "More ready than a strawberry jellyfish," Archie responded. Salazar looked at him strangely. "Don't ask," Archie said back. Salazar shrugged and pressed the button on his Mega Bracelet. Archie did the same. Then they hesitantly fist bumped and a transformation overcame them. Salazar had been using the Charizardite X for this Mega Evolution. His garments faded to black. His wings too, and the gliding part of his them became blue and spiky. His talk became black and the flame on the end became blue. Blue flames spewed from his mouth. The spikes protruding from Archie's arms became his hands, making them scythe-like. Spikes now protruded from his chest and red spikes came from his knees.

"Wow, so this is Mega Evolution!" Salazar said. "This is awesome!" He looked around and saw that mostly everyone else was out too and had tried out Mega Evolution. He glanced to his right and saw Charlie with Ichabod. "Hey, there's Ichabod and Charlie," He said. "Let's go talk to them." Archie agreed and they walked over towards them. "Wow, that's an awesome Mega Evolution, Charlie!" Archie exclaimed. Charlie had red, orange, and yellow orbs running down his back as well and a tree-shaped tail. Ichabod was covered in bones. Ichabod looked around a bit. He saw Jason had Mega Evolved too. "Hey, look at Jason's Mega Evolution," he pointed out. Salazar looked over. "Oh yeah, that reminds me, I wanted to bring him up. Doesn't he look just like the guy who showed up before the Kanzeniwaru attacked all those years ago?" Salazar asked? "Oh my god, you're right," Ichabod said. "But he can't possibly be," Charlie said. "This man is clearly our age, and the man years ago was an adult when we were children." "True," Salazar said. "Maybe it's just a coincidence."

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom right quick," Charlie said as he departed. He walked away and then hid behind a building. He signaled to Jason and Jason walked over to him. "What's up?" Jason asked. "They're starting to become suspicious," Charlie said. "We can't let them find out or the whole plan will fall apart."

Author's Log:

smilie

⁓Δ
---
#222 Posted: 03:09:46 19/01/2015
NOICE!!!
#223 Posted: 03:16:59 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
NOICE!!!

Why thank you good sir.
---
#224 Posted: 03:19:15 19/01/2015
Whaaaaaaaat?
---
#225 Posted: 03:24:59 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fryno Forever
Whaaaaaaaat?

Wheeeeeeeen? Whyyyyyyyy? Wheeeeeeeere? Whoooooooo?
---
#226 Posted: 03:45:46 19/01/2015
anywayz , i cannot wait for next chaptes
#227 Posted: 04:21:54 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
anywayz , i cannot wait for next chaptes

I'm gonna post it Friday most likely. smilie
---
#228 Posted: 21:56:10 19/01/2015
Read earlier, didn't comment because something screwed up my keyboard.

I really want to know what's up with that commander. He's just so weird.
Is it a reference?

Also, are we going to add a hint of drama with Salazar and Shelly??? smilie
---
A story.
#229 Posted: 00:28:30 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Read earlier, didn't comment because something screwed up my keyboard.

I really want to know what's up with that commander. He's just so weird.
Is it a reference?

Also, are we going to add a hint of drama with Salazar and Shelly??? smilie

Both characters may have a significant effect on the story.

But no, Salazar is not going to cheat on Christine.
---
#230 Posted: 00:33:07 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Guys, in this story, there is no one you could trust. Anyone could have significant secrets. Even... Salazar? 0.o

Probably not though, as he is the most main character.

EDIT: I just realized I've owned every page so far. I'm gonna let someone else have the next one.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:38:12 20/01/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#231 Posted: 22:05:41 20/01/2015
I CALL DIBS ON NEXT PAGE!

I really wanted some drama.
Oh well. I have the Good Wife for that...
---
A story.
#232 Posted: 22:38:40 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I CALL DIBS ON NEXT PAGE!

I really wanted some drama.
Oh well. I have the Good Wife for that...

I never said there would be no drama... Just not with Salazar.
---
#233 Posted: 22:49:11 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 16: Monster Masher

"We're going to go outside the walls now," the commander announced. "We can't afford for any of you to die, so... Don't. The more of you that die, the less likely I am to get a promotion. So who's ready to go running blindly into our deaths I mean to kill some Kanzeniwarus?" Everyone was silent. "Well, too bad," he said. "Because you have to anyway." The colossal gates opened and everyone stepped out into the outside world for the first time in their lives. "So this is the outside," Salazar said. Suddenly a giant green Kanzeniwaru swooped down on them and attempted to kill them. "Flamethrower!" Salazar said, as well as many others, and they burned the beast. It plummeted to the ground, screeching in pain.

"Alright, good job everyone," the commander said. "However, we need to split up now. If were going to kill as many Kanzeniwarus as possible, we'll need to cover more area. So everyone go with your partner and kill some Kanzeniwarus." Salazar and Archie moved out. Salazar flew and carried Archie on his back. Suddenly they ran into a giant blue beast. It had a large shell on it's back and no legs, only fins. However, it was maneuvering on land. "Archie! Mega!!" Salazar screamed. They pressed the buttons on their Mega Bracelets and were already in contact, so they Mega Evolved. "Brick Break!" They both yelled, as their fists glowed and they made impact on the colossal monster. It released a low-pitch sound, then blasted ice at Archie. "ARCHIE!" Salazar yelled, but he was immediately struck down by a wave of water.

"Salazar," Archie said weakly. "We need to Rock Slide." Salazar nodded. They yelled "Rock Slide!" And many rocks came tumbling down on the Kanzeniwaru. It remained immobile for a minute. Salazar weakly stood up. "Archie, we need to finish him," he said. He flew up, then slammed himself down on the beast. He then used Brick Break on it again, and it ceased to breathe. Suddenly the commander teleported over to them. "Good job, soldiers," he said. "I think you deserve these." He handed them both a spray bottle. "It's a Hyper Potion," he said. "It heals you." Salazar and Archie both sprayed it on themselves. "Wow, it works," Archie said. "Now that you've gotten a taste of what Kanzeniwarus can do," the commander said, "You should be able to take them down better. I will no longer supply you with potions of any kind." He teleported away again.

Suddenly, Salazar heard something. He turned to his left to see a small girl. A Gijinka was out here! "Hey, you over there!" He yelled. She turned and ran. "Did you see that?" Salazar asked Archie. "What?" Archie asked. Salazar started flying after her. "Hey, wait up!" Archie yelled. Salazar eventually caught up to the running child. "Hey, what's wrong with you? Don't you know you can be killed out here?" He asked. He now recognized her as a Shuckle Gijinka. She tilted her head down and grinned maniacally. She muttered something, then a green jaw appeared and bit Salazar hard in the arm.

"GAH!!" He yelled out in pain. "What is wrong with you?" he screamed. She muttered something again. "What?" He asked her. "Michelle will kill," she said. "What...?" Salazar asked breathlessly. "You live now," she said, "but not next time." Salazar got very frightened. "F-Flamethrower!" He screamed in fright. He breathed fire right on to her. Her right arm and half her head charred off. Her brain was exposed and part of it charred off. There was blood everywhere. But suddenly— her head and arm grew back.

"You cannot kill Michelle," she said. "Master will not allow it. Master will punish if Michelle is killed." She began to walk slowly away. She then stopped. "You do not want to mess with our plan," she said. "Otherwise you will have to be killed. Everyone involved will be killed. Even now you may be killed having made contact with Michelle. The others will not like. They will not hesitate to kill if necessary. But more Gijinkas meddle with plan, more Gijinkas get to be killed. More fun for Michelle!" She began to walk away again. "Others?" Salazar whispered to himself. He then passed out from the wound in his arm.

Author's Log:

Oh no! A new antagonist! And she has special abilities!

And wait... There are MORE? How many do YOU think there are?

Hope you guys don't mind if I rapidfire some chapters at you. I tend to want to get my chapters up as soon as they're written, and things are starting to get interesting. This series has many secrets, many more than you would think...

⁓Δ
---
#234 Posted: 23:10:47 20/01/2015
Um yes, where can I buy a 'Michelle'?
---
A story.
#235 Posted: 23:25:15 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator

Sorry, they're not available in your country... Or time.
---
#236 Posted: 23:27:11 20/01/2015

Hmm. I see.

*Pulls out twenty dollars*

How about now?
---
A story.
#237 Posted: 23:27:44 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator

Hmm. I see.

How about now?

In the future that's worth less than a penny.
---
#238 Posted: 23:29:45 20/01/2015

Hmm. I see.

How about now?

How about my soul?
---
A story.
#239 Posted: 23:30:48 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator

Hmm. I see.

How about now?

How about my soul?

A non-Gijinka soul? Pfft.
---
#240 Posted: 23:32:36 20/01/2015

How about my soul?

I have nothing left to offer.

*pulls out futuristic weapon that kills Gijinka's*

I'm afraid it had to come to this.
GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!
---
A story.
#241 Posted: 23:33:30 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator

How about my soul?

GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!

Must we involve Arsenault in this incident?
---
#242 Posted: 23:35:05 20/01/2015

GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!

NO! We mustn't disturb the king.
---
A story.
#243 Posted: 23:35:39 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator

GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!

Why do you want a Michelle anyway?
---
#244 Posted: 23:38:29 20/01/2015

Why do you want a Michelle anyway?

Because...

Well, I didn't think you were going to ask that. I didn't write that into the script...
---
A story.
#245 Posted: 01:48:13 21/01/2015
Seceret secerets! smilie
---
ded
#246 Posted: 02:05:18 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: SackBoy01
Seceret secerets! smilie

Many secrety secrets! Maybe you'll learn about some soon!
---
SunburnCamo Gold Sparx Gems: 2783
#247 Posted: 02:20:13 21/01/2015
Start the new chapter.
#248 Posted: 02:25:51 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: SunburnCamo
Start the new chapter.

I wrote it yesterday. smilie
---
SunburnCamo Gold Sparx Gems: 2783
#249 Posted: 02:31:53 21/01/2015
Start the new chapter.

Sorry. smilie.
#250 Posted: 02:49:21 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Start the new chapter.

Sorry. smilie.

Maybe I should now finish chapter 18.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me