Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Gijinka Continent: My Pokémon Gijinka Fanfiction! (Chapter 25 posted!)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Gijinka Continent: My Pokémon Gijinka Fanfiction! (Chapter 25 posted!) [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#101 Posted: 02:22:40 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
NO ONE ELSE CAN OWN PAGE 3!!!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#102 Posted: 02:23:23 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: SackBoy01
Im 100 post smilie cant wait till next chapter smilie

Thanks! Get ready to see some more stuff from Roxanne!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#103 Posted: 04:05:45 22/08/2014
Buys page 3 for one dollar... I OWN IT

http://static.carthrottle.com/...9ecf63e72d3.gif

Also Roxanne tell me your secerets!
---
ded
#104 Posted: 10:44:45 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Buys page 3 for one dollar... I OWN IT

http://static.carthrottle.com/...9ecf63e72d3.gif

Also Roxanne tell me your secerets!

It's worth 4,060 dollars. It's the 1 dollar of the future.
---
#105 Posted: 03:25:47 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Character Birthdays and Such

Figured I might as well post a little info on the main characters.

Name: Salazar Hitokage
Pokémon: Charmander
Birthday: October 5, 2083

Name: Ichabod Delvil
Pokémon: Houndour
Birthday: March 28, 2084

Name: Charlie Kimori
Pokémon: Grovyle
Birthday: September 14, 2081

Name: Archie Griknot
Pokémon: Gible
Birthday: November 12, 2083

Name: Xavier Washibon
Pokémon: Rufflet
Birthday: June 9, 2084

Name: George McFly (No, just kidding.)

Name: George Numera
Pokémon: Goomy
Birthday: November 21, 2083

Oh, and to anyone confused about their attacks and stuff, in this world, Pokémon moves are more like a martial art; you're not limited to just four moves.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:52:19 24/08/2014 by 84skylanderdude
#106 Posted: 02:48:06 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9: School's Out

"Well, we made it," Salazar said to Archie. "Fifth grade is over." It has been a few weeks since the last chapter. The year had ended and the gang will be moving up to sixth grade. Apart from Charlie, who is going up to eighth. "It seems like it's only been a couple months since school started," Salazar said. "You entered the school a few months before it ended," Archie said. "It HAS only been a few months for you."

"We've got a whole summer to research Roxanne," Ichabod said. "Maybe we'll figure it out." "Delvil, Ichabod," the teacher said. Ichabod rushed to the front of the room. The whole grade was receiving their certificates for graduating 5th grade. "You know, I heard they didn't do this to fifth graders back in the beginning of the century," Xavier whispered to Salazar.

The last Gijinka walked up. "The fifth grade class of 2094-2095," the teacher announced. All the parents who were watching clapped. The class slowly started to walk off the risers and out the room, exiting the building. It was finally time for summer break. Belinda the Deerling Gijinka turned from pink to green.

Salazar walked out, and much to his dismay, saw Aaron standing there. "The year's over," Aaron said. "So it's time for a beating." "What? Why?" Salazar asked. "Because why not!" Aaron said. Ichabod, Charlie, Xavier, Archie, and George walked over to Salazar. "You're gonna have to get through us first," Charlie said. "Fine," Aaron replied. He snapped and the other bullies walked over. "Not you, Robert," Aaron said. "They beat you too easily before. It's gonna be a full battle; Six on six."

"Alright, Jocelyn, you go first," Aaron said. "Sure, why not," she replied. She walked up. George turned to the others. "Okay, it looks like we're not doing just an all-out brawl," he said. "It looks like we're doing one-vs-one and then keep sending in a new one. Who's gonna go against her?" "Let me take 'er out!" Ichabod said, who then punched his fists together. He walked up to her. "If I hit her with a Physical move I could be arrested," he said to himself. "I better stick to Special moves."

"Flamethrower!" Ichabod yelled, and a blast of fire came from his mouth. "Protect," Jocelyn said, and she held up her hands as a blue shield appeared in front of her, blocking the Flamethrower. "Focus Blast!" she yelled. "Oh no!" Salazar said. "Fighting is super-effective on Ichabod! Plus, Focus Blast has 120 damage!!" Jocelyn's hand glowed, then a bullet-shaped blast flew from it towards Ichabod.

Ichabod opened his eyes. The Focus Blast had missed him! "Agh!" Jocelyn said. "Stupid 70% accuracy!" Ichabod smiled. "Flamethrower!" he yelled. Jocelyn nefariously smiled. "Protect," she said, as she created a barrier again. "Again?!" Ichabod exclaimed. "Brick Break!" Jocelyn screamed. She jumped up in the air and her hand glowed, which she started to bring down onto Ichabod. As she was almost upon him, he smiled. "Dark Pulse," he said. He held up his hands and a huge purple pulse emerged, knocking Jocelyn away, unconscious.

Aaron looked over at the rest of Ichabod's team. "You're pretty strong to be able to beat Jocelyn, I have to say," he said. "But who will save you from out team's fat guy? Anthony, show them how it's done. Shawn, you carry Jocelyn's body away." "How come HE gets to fight?!" Shawn complained. "You can fight next," Aaron said. "If you carry away this body." Anthony stepped up to Ichabod. "I'm gonna eat your carcass after we're done here," he said.

Author's Log:

NO, ICHABOD! IT'S A TRAP!!!! Oh well. Maybe he'll win. Maybe he'll lose and Anthony'll eat him. Stay tuned and find out!

84skylanderdude, out!
---
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#107 Posted: 15:55:28 24/08/2014
oh no!
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#108 Posted: 16:05:38 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: L-NightBomb
oh no!

Oh no indeed.
---
#109 Posted: 22:40:53 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Guys, guess what! I just hatched a Tyrogue in my X version, and it was a Shiny!!!! It's a Shiny Bruce!!!!
---
#110 Posted: 22:42:15 24/08/2014
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Guys, guess what! I just hatched a Tyrogue in my X version, and it was a Shiny!!!! It's a Shiny Bruce!!!!

Lucky!
---
ded
#111 Posted: 23:43:12 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator

Lucky!

It's the third Shiny I've ever gotten . smilie
---
#112 Posted: 00:53:41 26/08/2014
lucky i wish i had Pokemon
---
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#113 Posted: 22:56:47 26/08/2014
Just read the chapter, sorry for it being a little late.

It was great as always, I love when Ichabod said, "If I hit her with a Physical move, I could get arrested." smilie
---
A story.
#114 Posted: 23:10:08 26/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: uttster13
Just read the chapter, sorry for it being a little late.

It was great as always, I love when Ichabod said, "If I hit her with a Physical move, I could get arrested." smilie

Yeah, he wouldn't want to get arrested a second time... smilie
---
#115 Posted: 03:06:46 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10: Disaster Strikes

"Focus Blast!" Anthony yelled. Ichabod cringed and clenched his eyes shut, waiting for the extremely powerful move. It didn't help that it also had a type advantage over him and, since Anthony was a Fighting-type, the move had STAB. Anthony glowed. He stuck out his hands, and a glowing sphere appeared in front of them. He then screamed, and the sphere was fired like a bullet.

It missed! "Meh, it only had a 70% chance of hitting," Anthony said. "And I'm too lazy to fight any more." Salazar elbowed Xavier. "That's the good part about fighting a fat kid," Salazar said. "They get tired way too easily." Aaron shook his head. He looked over at Shawn, who had just returned. "Your turn," he said. "Ichabod, switch out with me," Xavier said. Ichabod looked back, then smiled. "Yeah," he said. "Let's put the glove on the other hand, or however that goes. Now WE'LL have the advantage!"

Shawn walked up to Xavier. "I'm gonna turn your face into mashed potatoes, bird brain," he said. Xavier just glared back, nefariously. Shawn began to yell. "Close-" "Brave Bird!" Xavier quickly interrupted him. Xavier was engulfed in a golden aura, then charged at Shawn, ramming into him. This instantly knocked Shawn unconscious. Xavier flew back a few feet, then cringed. "Stupid recoil," he muttered to himself.

"You think you're hot stuff?" Aaron remarked. "I took down Shawn in one hit, what do you think, Burger King?" Xavier asked sarcastically. "Hey! What are you doing?!" someone yelled. Mr. Kion came running from around corner. "Oh no," Aaron said. "Guys, let's go," he said. The whole group ran off, with Brandon carrying Shawn's unconscious body. Mr. Kion got to our protagonists. "Were they bullying you?" he asked. They all nodded. "Well, then nothing's changed," he said. He walked off. "That was... Odd," Charlie noted. "He didn't even bother to do anything."

They all started walking towards Charlie's house, which was what they had planned to do since lunchtime. "So, why did you insist we come to your house today?" Archie asked. "I read something in an ancient book that might help us with the mystery of Roxanne," Charlie answered. "Really? That's great!!" Archie said. "Should I show them MY Roxanne or not?" he thought to himself. Should I wait until later? Or would that just make them ticked off at me?"

Suddenly, when they turned a corner, they saw a mysterious man. He had white hair and, most notable of all, a huge black scythe. He looked up, saw that they saw him, and ran off like a ninja. "Who was that?" George asked. Suddenly, the ground started shaking and a rumbling noise could be heard. They all turned around to see just about the scariest sight they had ever seen.

Author's Log:

smilie

84skylanderdude, out!
---
#116 Posted: 20:24:46 29/08/2014
CLIFF HANGER. GRRR.

If you want to make your link look prettier, do this:

[123=][/123]

After the equal sign, put in the link.
Then, after the bracket, put in what you want to say.
And put url, instead of 123. I needed to put that in so you could see it.

Nice chapter, Capt. Cliff Hanger. smilie

Edit, had to fix that.
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:46:35 29/08/2014 by uttster13
#117 Posted: 20:31:21 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator
CLIFF HANGER. GRRR.

If you want to make your link look prettier, do this:

Put what you want to display here!

Nice chapter, Capt. Cliff Hanger. smilie

Captain Cliffhanger to the rescue! smilie
---
#118 Posted: 16:02:36 01/09/2014
hello
---
#119 Posted: 16:04:50 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
hello

Hello.
---
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#120 Posted: 17:44:09 01/09/2014
hello

Hello.

... yo
#121 Posted: 21:49:29 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11: Attack on Titanium pt. 1

Suddenly, when they turned a corner, they saw a mysterious man. He had white hair and, most notable of all, a huge black scythe. He looked up, saw that they saw him, and ran off like a ninja. "Who was that?" George asked. Suddenly, the ground started shaking and a rumbling noise could be heard. They all turned around to see just about the scariest sight they had ever seen—

A giant Kanzeniwaru had entered the city.

*cue epic opening music, something like this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XMXgHfHxKVM*

"HOW DID A KANZENIWARU GET THROUGH THE WALLS?!?!" George screamed. "I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!" Xavier yelled back with fear in his voice. "I'M SCREAMING BECAUSE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!" Archie said. Everyone looked at him. "What?" he asked. "It's just a big stupid metal snake. I mean, it doesn't even have any arms! How much could it do?" Suddenly the Kanzeniwaru's mouth area started to glow; A large silver blast of light was fired the next second, destroying a good portion of the city. "Oh," Archie said. "We're screwed."

"GUYS, RUN!!!!" Xavier screamed. Salazar looked at him, then looked at the giant Steelix wrecking the city. "I have to fight," he said. "ARE YOU INSANE?!" George yelled. "YOU'RE 11!!! LET THE PROFESSIONALS HANDLE IT!!!!" "Are those your 'professionals'?" he asked, pointing at the Unknown Servants getting swatted like flies. "Um..." George replied. "Well, if he's going to, then so am I," Ichabod said. "If I can take down a Kanzeniwaru, then I can take down anyone!" he said. "I'm in, too," Charlie said. "I can't have the kids fighting alone." "Can't we just ask him nicely to stop?" Archie asked. "Did you take your medicine today?" Salazar asked. Archie stared for a moment. "I'd rather fight than take my medicine, so count me in, too," he said.

"You guys are insane," Xavier said. "I'm with him," George replied. "You're just scared because he's resistant to Dragon, Normal, and Flying," Ichabod said. "NO, WE'RE SCARED BECUASE HE'S A HUGE KANZENIWARU CAPABLE PF DESTROYING THE CITY IN MINUTES!!" George screamed. "So you're leaving us to fight alone?" Salazar asked. George and Xavier stopped looking so mad. They thought for a second. "We can't fight," Xavier said. "We wouldn't be able to help either," George added. "Okay, them leave it to us," Salazar said. "We have the type advantages." Xavier nodded. "Just don't die," he said. "We won't," Salazar said. Xavier grabbed George and used Fly to fly off.

Salazar turned to the other three. "Alright, we need a plan," Salazar said. "Charlie?" Charlie's eyes widened. "Me?" he asked. "You're the oldest and the smartest," Salazar said. "It'd be best if you came up with a plan." "Ooh, ooh, I have a plan!" Archie said. "We all kick his tail and see if we can trip him!" Salazar facepalmed. "Never not... Wait... Never... No... Always take your medicine from now on," Salazar said. Archie looked hurt. Charlie spoke up. "Alright. I've got a plan."

"First, Ichabod climbs into that building over there. He uses a Dark Pulse to deal some damage and distract the Kanzeniwaru. Then Salazar jumps out from that taller tower over there. He uses a Flamethrower on its head, then lands on its head and uses Inferno. That should stop it for a few seconds. Then Archie will use Earthquake a few times to knock it over, and hopefully a few buildings will fall onto it as well. Then Ichabod jumps out of the building. Salazar and him both use Flamethrower right into his eyes, blinding him. Then I use a powerful Leaf Storm on him and finish him with a Leaf Blade."

Ichabod waited in the building for the Kanzeniwaru to get there. He saw its head come into view from the window, then yelled "Dark Pulse!" A dark blast was emitted from him and hit everything around him. It shattered the window and hit the Kanzeniwaru, which looked his way, but to the other side when it felt fire being blasted onto his head. Salazar landed on it and used Inferno. The Kanzeniwaru let out a cry and clenched its eyes shut. Salazar just barely managed to hold on when the Kanzeniwaru started to fall. But before anything else could happen, it used Earthquake. Everyone's vision went black.

Author's Log:

Part 1 finished! Are you excited for part 2?

84skylanderdude, out!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:02:49 07/09/2014 by 84skylanderdude
#122 Posted: 21:54:12 01/09/2014
I AM EXCITED FOR PART TWO!
---
A story.
#123 Posted: 22:08:23 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I AM EXCITED FOR PART TWO!

Yay!

If only I had more readers, then I'd be motivated to write more often. smilie

Also, the reason I'm adding in so much action so early in the series is because the seasons are gonna be relatively short, like 20 episodes or so. And I want some action in this season. smilie
---
#124 Posted: 22:28:15 01/09/2014
HYPED FOR PART 2!
---
ded
#125 Posted: 22:44:29 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
HYPED FOR PART 2!

Yay!!
---
#126 Posted: 23:21:12 01/09/2014
I AM EXITED AND HYPED FOR PART TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#127 Posted: 23:40:10 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator

HYPE TYPE CONFIRMED!!!!
---
#128 Posted: 00:02:42 02/09/2014

HYPE TYPE CONFIRMED!!!!

What?
---
#129 Posted: 00:08:07 02/09/2014 | Topic Creator

HYPE TYPE CONFIRMED!!!!

What?

I don't even know, man.
---
#130 Posted: 00:09:02 02/09/2014

HYPE TYPE CONFIRMED!!!!

What?

I don't even know, man.

me either
---
#131 Posted: 20:48:12 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Man, I'm disappointed with this story's popularity. I only have 6 readers. (I think) I mean, even my 12 year old friend on deviantART has more readers than me!! This is really demeaning.
---
owen4402 Green Sparx Gems: 226
#132 Posted: 02:51:42 07/09/2014
niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
#133 Posted: 02:53:34 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: owen4402
niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

You can't possibly have read all 11 chapters in that short period of time. There are three pages, just so ya know...

To everyone reading: I told him just a few minutes ago to come read this story. He's new to DarkSpyro.
---
#134 Posted: 03:08:11 07/09/2014
so subtle

(OBVIOUSLY A MEGA STONE! FOR HAXORUS!)
#135 Posted: 03:08:46 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
so subtle

(OBVIOUSLY A MEGA STONE! FOR HAXORUS!)

Did you read all of it already?
---
#136 Posted: 03:17:02 07/09/2014
the music from the link ended the SECOND I finished reading!
#137 Posted: 03:18:15 07/09/2014
like i says, i has mad reading skillz

SO EXITED FOR PART 12!
#138 Posted: 03:19:35 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
like i says, i has mad reading skillz

SO EXITED FOR PART 12!

I'm actually writing it as we speak. smilie
---
#139 Posted: 03:41:11 07/09/2014
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
#140 Posted: 03:43:25 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

I promised a new episode each week, so I have 17 minutes before that promise is broken. So it'll be up in the next few minutes so I can keep that promise. smilie
---
#141 Posted: 03:52:52 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 12: Attack on Titanium pt. 2

Salazar opened his eyes. Everything was blurry for a moment before his eyes adjusted. He sat up and looked around. "Oh, good, you're awake," someone said. He looked over and saw Charlie. "Wha... What happened?" Salazar asked, pressing his hand to his head, which was in pain. "The Kanzeniwaru badly injured our whole group, besides me," he said. "Well, and of course Xavier and George, but they didn't fight." "Well, what happened to us while we were unconscious?" Salazar asked.

"An Unknown Servant came and grabbed you three," Charlie said. "He/she then rushed you all to the hospital. You all had really serious injuries, but you got the worst of it. I only got a broken arm." "Wait, what do you mean, I got the worst of it?" Salazar asked with fear in his voice. "Both your legs had to be amputated," Charlie said. Salazar slowly moved away the hospital blanket. He saw two stubs covered in bandages where his legs had been. He screamed in horror.

"Should I give him the worst news?" Charlie thought to himself. "No, it would be too much for him. First losing his legs, and then this, it would completely crush him." "Well, do you know when I'm getting the surgery?" Salazar asked. "Well, there have been a lot of Gijinkas injured, so it's gonna take two weeks before they get to you," Charlie replied. "Man," Salazar complained. "I don't want to go two weeks without legs!" "Well, sorry," Charlie said. "You'll have to wait for your cybernetic legs."

"Where are the others?" Salazar asked. "Still unconscious," Charlie said. "Archie's actually in the next room over, and Ichabod is on the next floor." Suddenly, a thought struck Salazar. "What happened to the Kanzeniwaru?!" He asked. "You'll never believe this, but King Arsenault himself came to deal with it!" Charlie exclaimed. "He flew down to it, snapped his fingers, and a million shots of light appeared and flew at the Kanzeniwaru. It was dead in seconds."

"Well, when do I get to go home?" Salazar asked. "Not for a couple weeks," Charlie answered. "Unfortunately, your home was destroyed, as was the rest of our group's. The Picobots are rebuilding the buildings though. They just... have a lot of buildings to cover, so they won't get to ours for a while. Since we have nowhere to go, like many other people, we get to stay in
King Arsenault's castle for the time being." Salazar punched the air. "Yush," he said. "We get to live in a castle." "Don't get too used to it, though," Charlie said. "We only live there until the Picobots finish rebuilding our homes and possessions."

"Well, when do we get to leave the hospital to go there?" Salazar asked. "When will YOU stop asking questions?" Charlie thought. "That's literally all you've done since you woke up." "You leave in two days," he responded. "The others don't get to leave for two days after they wake up." Salazar closed his eyes for a moment. Charlie suddenly felt guilty. "Listen, Salazar, there's something I haven't been telling you guys," he said. He had decided it was time they all knew.

He pulled out the Second Roxanne. "Wha-" Salazar said. "Roxanne? But... Why is it glowing when you're holding it?!" "It's called a Mega Stone," Charlie said. This isn't the same one that Archie has. He has a Mega Stone called Garchompite. This is Sceptilite. They glow because they are reacting to our DNA. Once Archie and I hit our final stages, we'll be able to use them to become even more powerful." "Why haven't you told us this before now?" Salazar asked. "You wouldn't have been able to take it well before now," Charlie answered. "When you were so carefree before the Steelix attacked, you would've been crushed that I hadn't told you. But now that you have worse problems on your hands, you'll be able to take it a lot better."

"There's one more thing that the Kanzeniwaru did," Charlie said. "Apparently the Kanzeniwarus emit some sort of a pheromone that effects our DNA structure. And it... effected every Gijinka that exists behind these walls." Salazar's eyes widened. "Don't worry," Charlie said quickly. "It didn't have any negative effect on us. It just... well.. basically, now when we get angry, we change color. It's been called the 'Shiny Principle.'. When you get angry, you'll go from an orange color scheme to a yellow color scheme. When I get angry, my green will become turquoise, my dark green will become red, and my pink will become light tan." "Well, that's not too bad," Salazar said. "Although there'll be no more hiding our anger."

Author's Log:

Well, you've been anticipating this (I hope), and now you have it! A lot of stuff happened in this episode. Didn't see that leg thing coming, did ya? smilie

Also, in this world, Picobots are tiny robots that are one trillionth of a cubic meter in size that can rebuild anything pretty quickly. They take the structure of anything and reform it into what they are building.

(8 minutes before the week is over! Better post this quick so I don't break my promise!!)

84skylanderdude, out!
---
#142 Posted: 03:54:08 07/09/2014
#FewMinuteHype
---
ded
#143 Posted: 03:55:12 07/09/2014
Posted right after that #HYPEPPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPEP Yeah "hypepep" yeah umm.... Well reading it right now TOOT TOOT!
R.I.P Salazar's legs and no I did not see that coming
---
ded
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:58:38 07/09/2014 by SackBoy01
#144 Posted: 03:57:22 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Posted right after that #HYPEPPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPEP Yeah "hypepep" yeah umm.... Well reading it right now TOOT TOOT!

Hypep? smilie
---
#145 Posted: 03:59:43 07/09/2014

Hypep? smilie

Yeah umm.... "Hypep" yeah...... Btw keep up the good work smilie
---
ded
#146 Posted: 04:01:03 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator

Hypep? smilie

Yeah umm.... "Hypep" yeah...... Btw keep up the good work smilie

Thanks. smilie

I don't think anyone saw Salazar losing his legs coming. I didn't even see it coming. I just looked away from my screen for a second, and when I looked back, it was suddenly written on there.
---
#147 Posted: 04:02:11 07/09/2014
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN! Well time for cybernetic legs smilie
---
ded
#148 Posted: 04:09:11 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator

Sorry, not for two weeks.

To make it seem more real, he's gonna get cybernetic legs in the chapter I post two weeks from now.

Or maybe not, depending on how it pans out, but if it pans out like that, it would be great. smilie
---
#149 Posted: 04:13:03 07/09/2014

To make it seem more real, he's gonna get cybernetic legs in the chapter I post two weeks from now.

Or maybe not, depending on how it pans out, but if it pans out like that, it would be great. smilie

That would be cool smilie
---
ded
#150 Posted: 04:37:14 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator

That would be cool smilie

It would be, wouldn't it?
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me