Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Gijinka Continent: My Pokémon Gijinka Fanfiction! (Chapter 25 posted!)
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Gijinka Continent: My Pokémon Gijinka Fanfiction! (Chapter 25 posted!) [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#51 Posted: 03:34:45 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
No one shall own page 2 but me!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#52 Posted: 03:38:48 26/07/2014
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: SackBoy01

My lead in X is a level 100 Charizard. It knows Heat Wave, Inferno, Fly, & Cut.

Sweet. Still saving up for a 3ds just got a ps4 in May. Also do you have X and Y? If you do which one would you prefer?

I only have X, but I find it to be better when I compare it to my friends' Y. Really, the only thing better in Y is the legendary, and he's only better in appearance. The legendary of X actually has an advantage over it. So I would suggest X over Y. Plus, you know you can't deny Mega Charizard X.

Mega Charizard X is sick! My cousin showed me him he looks cool and he is a beast when it comes to battle! Also I am planning to get X once I get the 3ds.
---
ded
#53 Posted: 03:42:15 26/07/2014

My lead in X is a level 100 Charizard. It knows Heat Wave, Inferno, Fly, & Cut.

Sweet. Still saving up for a 3ds just got a ps4 in May. Also do you have X and Y? If you do which one would you prefer?

Also I suggest Froakie and Charmander for the starters.

Ok. I am totally going to pick Froakie because Greninja is epic! I just hope he will be awesome in battles!
---
ded
#54 Posted: 14:31:32 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator

I only have X, but I find it to be better when I compare it to my friends' Y. Really, the only thing better in Y is the legendary, and he's only better in appearance. The legendary of X actually has an advantage over it. So I would suggest X over Y. Plus, you know you can't deny Mega Charizard X.

Mega Charizard X is sick! My cousin showed me him he looks cool and he is a beast when it comes to battle! Also I am planning to get X once I get the 3ds.

Awesome! Give me your friend code once you get the 3ds. We could battle.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#55 Posted: 14:40:57 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator

Also I suggest Froakie and Charmander for the starters.

Ok. I am totally going to pick Froakie because Greninja is epic! I just hope he will be awesome in battles!

He is. He's the second in my party.
---
#56 Posted: 14:31:21 28/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys!

So, here's what I'm gonna do for this. I'm gonna try to get a new episode up every week. The next episode is in the works, so be patient. It'll probably be up here either today or tomorrow. Keep in mind this takes place in the distant future. There's gonna be some nonexistent technology referenced in it. But don't worry, in the Author's Log I'll put the description and use of each piece of nonexistent technology.

84skylanderdude, out!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:16:33 28/07/2014 by 84skylanderdude
#57 Posted: 13:33:24 06/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: Pay the Price

Salazar started walking home. He looked back at the school. "School sucks," he said to himself. "But at least I made some friends." He turned back, but as he started walking something caught his eye. He looked down and saw a 100 dollar coin. "Oh, a lucky hundred," he said to himself. He picked it up and put it in his pocket.

When he got home, he looked around the new house he had been given. He saw nothing but some empty rooms, along with some necessary alliances, like a toilet, a refrigerator, a microwave, a microkalt, etc. "I need to buy some stuff," he said." He grabbed his credit card and headed out to the store.

On the way there, he saw Xavier on his bike. "Hey, Xavier!" He called out. Xavier stopped, looked, then rode over to him. "Hey! What are you doing!" He asked. "I'm just going to the store, you know, to buy some stuff," he said. "Cool," Xavier responded. "Mind if I come along?" He asked. "No, of course not," Salazar answered. Xavier pressed a button on his bike and it folded up into a small card. He stuck it in his pocket and they started walking.

They walked into the store. "Okay, so what kind of stuff exactly are we looking for here?" Xavier asked. "I don't know," Salazar replied. "Let's just kind of go with the flow." They walked a bit further into the store when something caught Salazar's eye. "That's a nice couch," he said, looking over at a couch. Xavier looked, too. "You're right," he said. He flew over to it and read the price tag. "It's 1,785,000 dollars," he said. "Wow," Salazar said in shock. "That's incredibly cheap!"

"What else should we get?" Xavier asked. They had put the couch in the shopping cart. "Well, it'd be nice to have a television," he said. They looked around until they found a good television. "This place has really low prices," Xavier said, looking at the price tag, which said "This TV is a million bucks!" "And strange price tags."

They went around dumping a lot of things into the shopping cart. When they eventually got to the cash register in about an hour, the Gijinka at the register said "323,565,963.99 dollars." Salazar pulled out his credit card. "All this stuff is so cheap," he said. "Yeah. All these things are from the 40's," he said. "Really?" Xavier asked. "I thought back in the 40's, it was all horses and wagons and stuff." The worker shook his head. "That was the 1940's. This stuff is a century newer."

They walked out of the store with a shopping cart full of minimized objects. "How much money do you still have?" Xavier asked. "Let me check," Salazar replied. He looked at his credit card and read the amount out loud. "623,749,184,284,283 dollars and 43 cents," he said. "Wow, you aren't doing so well," Xavier responded. "You better start doing better in school." Salazar sighed. "I know." Just then, Robert came from around the corner. He looked at Xavier and Salazar, then his eyes shifted over to the shopping cart. He grinned. He pointed to the shopping cart and said "All that stuff. It's mine now."

Author's Log:

Oh no! What's gonna happen to Salazar and Xavier? But more importantly, what's gonna happen to all their "cheap" stuff they just bought? Oh no!

Inflation. 'Nuff said.

So, let me explain some of the things you won't understand since this takes place in the distant future.

The hundred dollar coin. Again, inflation. 'Nuff said.

The microkalt. As a microwave increases the temperature of things, the microkalt lowers the temperature.

The bike. Futuristic technology allows you to shrink things down to pocket-size. This also goes for all the stuff they bought.

The credit card. In the future, your credit card has a screen that tells you how much money you have.

"You better start doing better in school." Since the kids have no jobs and no parents, children get paid for their success in school.

Okay, hopefully you get it now,

84skylanderdude, out!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:50:24 06/08/2014 by 84skylanderdude
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#58 Posted: 15:18:15 06/08/2014
Great job! I love this story, and I'm glad you are doing what you can to post more chapters!
---
A story.
#59 Posted: 15:21:57 06/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: uttster13
Great job! I love this story, and I'm glad you are doing what you can to post more chapters!

Thanks!

The reason it took so long to post another chapter was because my iPad stopped connecting to the internet. I write all my episodes on my iPad. But now it's working again, so yay!
---
#60 Posted: 16:44:59 06/08/2014
All the stuff was so "cheap" I need to go there smilie
---
ded
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#61 Posted: 16:53:56 06/08/2014
thus is great!!!! Im at lunch so I finally have a chance to check my phone
#62 Posted: 17:07:58 06/08/2014 | Topic Creator
All the stuff was so "cheap" I need to go there smilie

You can't. All that stuff isn't invented for like 26 years. smilie

Quote: terrafin2299
thus is great!!!! Im at lunch so I finally have a chance to check my phone

Thanks!
---
#63 Posted: 18:40:48 06/08/2014
Time machine?! smilie Cant wait for chapter 5
---
ded
#64 Posted: 18:45:52 06/08/2014 | Topic Creator

Sorry, time machines aren't invented until 2034.

Thanks! Hopefully chapter 5 will be up later this week.
---
#65 Posted: 19:40:25 06/08/2014

Sorry, time machines aren't invented until 2034.

Thanks! Hopefully chapter 5 will be up later this week.

LOL! Awesome cant wait
---
ded
#66 Posted: 06:16:18 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5: Just What We Greed

Xavier and Salazar were Paralyzed with fear. "Signal Beam!" Robert yelled, as he fired a blast of light from his hand towards Salazar. Xavier pushed Salazar out of the way and took the hit. "That hurt a little," he said. "You're gonna pay, Robert." He turned to Salazar. "Don't worry," he said quietly. "He's a Bug type. We both have an advantage. Try a Flamethrower," he said. Salazar nodded. "Flamethrower!" He yelled. "Air Slash!" Xavier yelled at the same time. Salazar shot a blast of fire from him mouth and Xavier sliced the air with his claw, created a blast that went towards Robert. Impact.

Salazar opened his eyes. The smoke was starting to clear. "That should take care of him," Xavier said. "Two super-effective moves." But when the smoke cleared,they saw something else. A barrier around Robert. "He can use Protect!?" Salazar exclaimed. "That's not fair!" "That's life, kid. Now gimme your stuff," he said menacingly. "No!" Xavier yelled. This is Salazar's stuff!" "I see," Robert said. "So we're gonna do this the hard way. Thunderbolt!" A bolt of lightning was shot from his hand. "Air Slash!" Xavier yelled. "Air Slash! Air Slash! Air Slash!" He kept throwing Air Slashes to keep countering the Thunderbolt. "Hurry, get him while he's distracted!" Xavier said. "I can only do this fifteen times!" Salazar nodded. He ran up to Robert. "Eh? The hell you doing?" He asked. Salazar's arms were engulfed in fire. "Inferno!" Salazar screamed. He slammed his fists in the ground and there was a burst of fire.

cleared and they saw Robert's unconscious body. "That was an awesome attack!" Xavier exclaimed. "Haha, thanks," Salazar replied. He gave him a high five. "Now let's hurry back to your house before any of the other Deadly Sins show up," Xavier said. "Fly!" Suddenly he became a big dark bird. He picked up Salazar and his purchased items on his back and flew them back home.

They landed in the front yard and Xavier turned back into himself. "Alright, let's get this stuff inside," Salazar said. They walked inside with all their items. "Wow, you've got a lot of empty space," Xavier said. Salazar pulled out the minimized couch. He walked over to a part of the room they were standing in and out it on the ground. "Does this seem like a good spot?" Salazar asked. "Let's see what it looks like full-sized," Xavier said. Salazar pushed a button and walked backwards. The couch expanded to its full size. "I don't know. I think we should move it a bit more over this way," Xavier said. "I agree. That would look better."

After about two hours, they had everything put into place. "Things are really starting to come together," Salazar said. "Wanna play some video games or something?" "Well, what do you have?" Xavier asked. "Well, I found this old game called Skylanders Trap Team. Do you think it's worth trying? It's pretty old. Like, 2010's old." "Well, it was good enough to spawn 16 sequels. It's probably worth a try."

After roughly 33 minutes of playing, there was a knock on the door. "I got it," Salazar said. "Go ahead and trap Krankcase. I'll be back in a minute. Just don't go on ahead to Chapter 12." "Alright," Xavier said as he plopped the Tech Hand into the Portal.

Salazar opened the door to see a man with blond hair and blue glasses. "Hello, I am Robert's father," he said. "It has come to my attention that you attacked my son and stole the items he bought. May I speak to your parents?" He said sternly. "Sure, you can go chat with them in hell," Salazar said sarcastically before slamming the door. Outside the door, Robert's father sighed. "I see," he said. "So we're gonna do this the hard way." He pushed up his glasses.

Author's Log:

Yep, I brought Skylanders into this. It'll only play a minor role though. And uh oh! Another cliffhanger! Thanks for reading!

84skylanderdude, out!
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#67 Posted: 13:10:25 09/08/2014
What's up with Robert's father? Does he believe everything his kid says?

THIS IS AWESOME
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#68 Posted: 14:32:16 09/08/2014
I love/hate the cliffhangers. smilie

And that was another great chapter!
---
A story.
#69 Posted: 14:56:38 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: FuryBeam136
What's up with Robert's father? Does he believe everything his kid says?

THIS IS AWESOME

He's not too bright.

Thanks!
---
#70 Posted: 14:57:00 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I love/hate the cliffhangers. smilie

And that was another great chapter!

Thank you!
---
#71 Posted: 15:40:20 09/08/2014
Well, this is going to seem like a loooooong wait, because I can be impatient.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#72 Posted: 15:45:07 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, this is going to seem like a loooooong wait, because I can be impatient.

I'm gonna try to get chapters out more frequently than I have in the past.
---
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#73 Posted: 15:48:05 09/08/2014
yasss!!! I hate waiting for this
#74 Posted: 17:39:13 09/08/2014
AWESOME!! Cliffhangers are my weakness lol
---
ded
#75 Posted: 18:43:10 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
AWESOME!! Cliffhangers are my weakness lol

Then I'll be sure to put one in each episode. smilie
---
#76 Posted: 20:31:02 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6: How Shocking

Salazar walked back to Xavier. "Who was it?" he asked. "Robert's dad," Salazar replied. "Well, what did he want?" "To talk to dead people. Let's continue playing." Xavier looked at Salazar strangely for a second, then shook his head, and went back to the game.

Around half an hour later, they were still playing. "Hey, switch me to Cobra Cadabra," Salazar said. Suddenly all the lights went out as well as the game. "What's happening?" Xavier asked. "Must be a power outage," Salazar told him. They walked outside so they could see if there was a thunderstorm. All the saw were three Gijinkas; A Heliolisk, a Zebstrika, and Robert's dad, a Galvantula. "That's what you get for bullying my son," Robert's dad said. "Your son was bullying ME!" Salazar said. "I was just defending myself!" "Like I'd believe you," Robert's dad said. "Guys, let's Thunderbolt 'em." The three of them were engulfed in electricity, then fired blasts of lightning towards the two children.

Xavier and Salazar closed their eyes waiting to be struck when they realized the bolts should've already hit them. They opened their eyes to see Archie standing there taking the hits. "Archie, what are you doing?! Get out of there!" Xavier said. "Electric attacks don't work on me, remember?" He said. "I'm half Ground type." "Get out of the way, kid. We're trying to teach these kids a lesson," Robert's dad said. "This is illegal, you know. You can get thrown in jail for this," Archie said. "Is that true?" the Heliolisk asked. "No, he's just bluffing," Robert's dad said. "Earthquake!" Archie suddenly yelled. The ground around the four of them started shifting around and jagged spires of ground came up from it and impacted the three of them.

The Zebstrika and Heliolisk both fell to the ground unconscious. "How are YOU still standing?" Archie asked. "Ground attacks aren't super effective on me," Robert's dad said menacingly. Xavier then whispered something into Salazar's ear. Then, Salazar yelled "Flamethrower!" and a blast of fire came from his mouth, hitting Robert's dad and knocking him unconscious. "Fire is super-effective against him," Salazar said. "Robert told me. He's like a mastermind when it comes to type advantages." "More like a Blastermind!" Xavier said. "A what?" Archie asked. "It's a reference to a game we were playing before these guys put our power out." "Oh," Archie said.

"So what brought you here?" Salazar asked. "I found this cool rock," Archie said. "I wanted to show it to you. He pulled out a spherical stone from his pocket and handed it over to Salazar. Salazar and Xavier both looked down at it. It was purple with an orange and yellow swirl right down the middle. "Pretty cool," Xavier said. "But look what happens when I hold it," Archie said. He took it back, and it started glowing the moment he touched it. "Wow," Salzar said. "We've got a mystery in our hands."

"I know! Let's go see if we can find out something about it on the internet," Xavier said. "Oh yeah, we should try that," Archie said. They all walked into the house. "Whoa, this place is pretty nice," Archie said. They all walked over to the computer and Salazar pressed the button to turn it on. "Crap," he said. "With this whole mystery here, I forgot about the power outage." "We could go to my house," Xavier said. "Good idea," Salazar replied. "Let's get there as fast as we can. Can you Fly us there?" Archie asked Xavier. "I can only do one Gijinka at a time, but yeah, I can do it." They all walked outside. "Who's first?" Xavier asked. "I'll go," Salazar said. "Alright," Xavier said. He turned into a big black bird, grabbed Salazar, and flew off. Approximately 2 minutes later, he returned, grabbed Archie, and flew him to his house. "Alright, let's get in," Archie said. "We need to figure out the mystery behind this stone."

Author's Log:

Mystery!

You're probably able to guess what the stone is, aren't you?

84skylanderdude, out!
---
#77 Posted: 21:23:41 15/08/2014
The Stone Coming out 2045 smilie I cant wait till the next chapter
---
ded
#78 Posted: 21:25:06 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
The Stone Coming out 2045 smilie I cant wait till the next chapter

Thanks for reading!
---
#79 Posted: 21:32:08 15/08/2014
No problem smilie
---
ded
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#80 Posted: 23:47:29 15/08/2014
this is REALLY cool
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#81 Posted: 23:48:34 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: L-NightBomb
this is REALLY cool

Thanks!

And yay! A new reader!
---
#82 Posted: 13:36:47 16/08/2014
Another great chapter as always!
---
A story.
#83 Posted: 13:38:53 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Another great chapter as always!

Thanks!

I'm surprised no one has said what the mysterious stone is yet. It's kinda obvious.
---
#84 Posted: 14:14:07 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7: Rock and Roll Out

"Come on! How come we can't find anything?" Xavier complained. He clicked the mouse to get to the next picture. "You know, there really aren't many documented stones," Salazar said. "We've been cycling through the same 42 for an hour. Adamant Orb, Bug Gem," he read off as they cycled through again. "Damp Rock, Dark Gem, Dawn Stone, Dragon Gem, Dusk Stone, Electric Gem, Everstone, Fighting Gem, Fire Gem, Fire Stone, Flame Orb, Float Stone, Flying Gem, Ghost Gem, Grass Gem, Griseous Orb, Ground Gem, Hard Stone, Heat Rock, Ice Gem, Icy Rock, Intriguing Stone, King's Rock, Leaf Stone, Life Orb, Lustrous Orb, Moon Stone, Normal Gem, Oval Stone, Poison Gem, Psychic Gem, Rock Gem, Shiny Stone, Smooth Rock, Steel Gem, Sun Stone, Thunderstone, Toxic Orb, Water Gem, and Water Stone. I mean, you'd think they'd have discovered more."

Xavier thought for a moment. "Hey, Archie, where did you find that thing?" he asked. "If we go there, maybe we could find some more clues." "Oh, I'll take you guys there," he said. He led them out of the house and down the street. He walked down an alleyway and crawled through a small hole in a fence with the others following him. "Archie, this is a dump," Salazar said when he got out to the other side. "I know," Archie replied. "Follow me some more." They walked through the dump for a few minutes before Archie stopped. "Here we are," he said. "Archie. You realize this is a dumpster," Xavier said. Archie nodded right before jumping in. "Come in here! There's a secret passageway." "Are you sure?" Salazar asked. "Yes," Archie said. "Well, how am I supposed to get down there without lighting everything on fire with my tail?" Salazar asked. It was silent for a second. Then all the trash started flying out of the dumpster.

"What are you doing?" Xavier asked. "I'm getting rid of all the trash so Salazar can come, too," Archie said. "There." The dumpster was empty. Xavier flew up a foot or two and looked in. "You were right! There IS a secret tunnel!" he said. "And how, exactly, did you come across this?" Salazar asked. "Don't ask," Archie replied. Salazar shrugged. Xavier flew in, followed by Salazar jumping in.

They all started crawling through the tunnel. "About how long does this go for?" Xavier asked. "It's about a five-minute crawl," Archie replied. "UGH! I don't wanna crawl for that long!" Xavier complained. "Oh well," Archie replied. Five minutes later, they emerged from the tunnel. "We're here!" Archie said. They looked up to see... Police tape. "Wait, what happened here?" Archie asked himself. There were hundreds of Unknown Servants in this sandy area that was now surrounded by police tape. "This place is under construction," a voice from behind them said. Surprised, they turned around to see a Landorus Gijinka. "King Arsenault has ordered this place to be excavated," he said.

"Why is he doing that?" Archie asked. "I don't know," the man said. "I'm just supervising these Unknown Servants while they do all the work. Only they know what they're doing, and they don't talk. But it looks to me like they might be looking for something." The three kids looked down at the area. "Let's leave," Archie said to the others quietly. "This is starting to freak me out." They all quickly crawled back into the tunnel.

Five minutes later, they emerged from the dumpster. "It's so weird," Archie said. "Is King Arsenault looking for this?" "I don't know," Salazar said. "But you should probably keep it locked up or something. They have some safes at this really cheap store Xavier and I went to earlier today." "Okay, I'll go get one," Archie said. "Show me where it is." They all started walking back. "Well, we know this thing is important," Archie said, grasping the stone in his hand. "It's not much, but it's a step forward in the mystery of this stone."

Author's Log:

What lies in store for them? Stay tuned and find out!

And yay! This was posted really quickly after the previous one was!

84skylanderdude, out!
---
#85 Posted: 21:33:01 17/08/2014
Ooh, nice! I like how you're adding more plotlines for this! Another great chapter as always!
---
A story.
#86 Posted: 21:37:18 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you!

... There will be millions of plotlines. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

They all tie in to the same one though.
---
#87 Posted: 02:04:15 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Hello readers!

So, I'm going to be starting school this Tuesday, which sucks. So episodes might get a little less frequent. But I'll try to write as often as I can. I want to try and get a new episode up every week. The next one is in the works, so that should be up sometime this week.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful day/night.
---
#88 Posted: 12:19:21 18/08/2014
I KNOW WHAT KIND OF STONE IT IS... IKNOWITIKNOWITIKNOWIT! But I can't put my finger on it...
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#89 Posted: 15:17:21 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I KNOW WHAT KIND OF STONE IT IS... IKNOWITIKNOWITIKNOWIT! But I can't put my finger on it...

Then you don't really know it, do you?
---
#90 Posted: 19:21:36 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8: Drill Marathon

It's been about two weeks since Archie had found the mysterious stone. The only main development in their case so far had been them naming it Roxanne, an idea obviously from Archie. He said that "naming the rock might make it like us more and it might tell us what it is". Other than that, not much has changed. The whole group has been hanging out a lot, the bullies have been being idiotic jerks, the usual.

George walked over to the rest of the group. "Hey, George! What's going on?" Ichabod asked. "Not much," George replied as he sat down. "I heard you're dating Christine now, is that true?" Xavier asked him. "Yeah," George replied. Salazar's eyes widened. "Wait, Christine Miniryu or Christine Erikiteru?" Charlie asked. "I'm two grades above. I don't hear of these kind of things." "Erikiteru," George replied. Salazar let out a sigh of relief. "Whatever happened to Alexandra?" Archie asked. "Meh," George said in response. "That only lasted like three days." "They seem to ALWAYS last three days," Charlie said.

"So anyway, any developments in Roxanne?" George asked. "Nope," Archie answered. "She still hasn't said anything to us yet." "Okay, let me rephrase that. Any developments in Roxanne with anyone besides Archie answering?" "Not yet," Charlie answered. George sighed. "Maybe the only thing we can do at this point is give it to King Arsenault and see if he knows what it is," George said. "It seems like he was trying to hide it from being found," Xavier said. "We shouldn't just give this up. What if Arsenault is hiding something important? Something BIG?" They all laughed. "Arsenault, the one who saved all our lives?" Salazar said, still laughing. "Hiding something? You've got to be joking!" "Crap, lunch is about to end," Ichabod said, looking down at his watch. "We better get moving. See you guys." "See ya," everyone said, not unanimously.

Salazar sat down in his seat when the principal started an announcement. "This is an announcement to remind all students and faculty that today is the Drill Marathon, so expect to have to leave the room any time." The announcement was over. "Damn, I forgot," Salazar said to himself. "Seriously though, what kind of crappy school meshes Tornado, Fire, and Kanzeniwaru Attack drills all in one day?"

He was in the middle of the test when the bell started ringing. "Okay, kids, it's a Fire Drill!" the teacher said. Everybody ran outside as the Water-type students and faculty started spraying the school with water. Suddenly another bell rang. "It's a Tornado Drill!" the teacher said. Everyone who could used Dig to create tunnels that everyone then jumped down into. Suddenly, the final and loudest bell rang. "It's the Kanzeniwaru Attack Drill," she said. "Pretend to wait to be killed." "We really should try to come up with a better way to deal with Kanzeniwaru attacks," Salazar muttered to himself.

After school finally ended, after the three hours of pretending to be waiting to be killed, the group met up outside of the school. "Hey, you guys wanna come hang out at my place?" George asked. "Sure," Xavier said, followed by everyone else but Charlie agreeing. "I've just gotta go do something first," Charlie said. "Alright," George replied. "But come once you've finished." Charlie nodded and headed back into the school. He walked past the office and went up to his locker. He entered his combination; 6-12-2. The locker opened. He looked in all directions to see of anyone else was around, then crawled in and shut the door.

He sat curled up in his locker for a few seconds before pressing his hand to the ceiling. The back of the locker opened and he started to crawl through. Eventually, he got to another door. He pressed a few buttons and it opened. He jumped out into a new room and walked over to a safe. He entered the combination and it popped open. He then reached in and took out a stone, which then started to glow.

Author's Log:

The suspense!

84skylanderdude, out!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:14:56 24/08/2014 by 84skylanderdude
PabloDaniel Gold Sparx Gems: 2783
#91 Posted: 23:25:05 18/08/2014
Ooh! I think I know what Roxanne is too smilie!
It's a
#92 Posted: 00:02:06 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: PabloDaniel
Ooh! I think I know what Roxanne is too smilie!
It's a

You're right! It IS a
---
#93 Posted: 00:23:01 19/08/2014
#TheSuspenseIsReal smilie
---
ded
#94 Posted: 00:35:25 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
#TheSuspenseIsReal smilie

#CharlieUsedToBeMyLeastFavoriteUntilWeFoundOutHeHasAnotherRoxanne
---
#95 Posted: 01:13:48 19/08/2014
The suspense is killing me! Stop it, won't you! smilie
This story is amazing, and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes Pokémon.
---
A story.
#96 Posted: 02:17:01 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
The suspense is killing me! Stop it, won't you! smilie
This story is amazing, and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes Pokémon.

No, I won't stop. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! I'm glad the best writer on DarkSpyro likes my story. smilie
---
#97 Posted: 12:14:36 20/08/2014

But I DO know...

I JUST CAN'T REMEMBER.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#98 Posted: 19:36:00 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator

But I DO know...

I JUST CAN'T REMEMBER.

Good. >: )
---
#99 Posted: 01:02:40 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys!

So, I know I said I would get a new chapter up this week. And I will. Unfortunately, I am currently suffering from a horrible disease called procrastination. So, the new chapter will be up tomorrow or the next day. I'm sticking to my promise.

Also, my next chapter will be starring guest voice actor Robin Williams.

See ya later!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:04:14 22/08/2014 by 84skylanderdude
#100 Posted: 02:17:50 22/08/2014
Im 100 post smilie cant wait till next chapter smilie
---
ded
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me