Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Gijinka Continent: My Pokémon Gijinka Fanfiction! (Chapter 25 posted!)
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Gijinka Continent: My Pokémon Gijinka Fanfiction! (Chapter 25 posted!) [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1 Posted: 23:18:34 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Welcome to my new series, Gijinka Continent!

It takes place on a continent inhabited by Pokémon Gijinkas. Unfortunately, there are barely any Gijinkas left, the dominant species in their world, as every other continent on the planet is completely inhabited by evil Pokémon dubbed as "Kanzeniwarus". This continent has walls made from an unknown substance, but is unbreakable as King Arsenault, the ruler of the remaining population, has informed everyone.

The series focuses around a group of friends in 5th and 7th grade.

Salazar, the Charmander. He's shy around people he doesn't know too well, but when he's around his friends, he's very optimistic and fun.

Ichabod, the Houndour. He's the tough guy of the group who never backs away from a fight. He has an intimidating exterior, but he's nice when you get to know him.

Charlie, the Grovyle. He's older than the rest, so he's more mature and smarter. While the rest are in 5th grade, he's in 7th. Though Ichabod is the most violent, Charlie is the most powerful.

Archie, the Gible. He's the glutton of the group. He's also the crazy and weird one.

Xavier, the Rufflet. He participates in multiple sports and loves them, but is terrible at them. However, he's the fastest.

George, the Goomy. He's a very fun person to be around. He's also very smart; Even enough to rival Charlie's intelligence. He's very popular with the girls.

In their world, some of the Gijinkas are able to Reconstruct, the Gijinka equivalent of a Pokémon Evolving. If they are able, they do it at 13 years old; If they have a third form, it happens at 18.

I'll hopefully have the first episode up soon. Please subscribe to this topic to stay tuned!

Characters:

BE WARNED!! If you are a new reader, this will contain spoilers.

Protagonists;

Salazar Hitokage: Charmander
Ichabod Delvil: Houndour
Charlie Kimori: Grovyle
Archie Griknot: Gible
Xavier Washibon: Rufflet
George Numera: Goomy

Bullies;

Aaron Kentauros: Tauros
Sin: Wrath

Brandon Neidolong: Nidoran ♂
Sin: Sloth

Robert Muciole: Volbeat
Sin: Greed

Anthony Nageki: Throh
Sin: Gluttony

Shawn Dageki: Sawk
Sin: Envy

Jocelyn Rougela: Jynx
Sin: Lust

Bruce Balkie: Tyrogue
Sin: Pride

Other Characters;

King Arsenault: King of everyone who exists. Arceus.
Unknown Servants: Servants that don't talk and do Arsenault's bidding. Unown.
Mrs. Rachi: English teacher. Jirachi.
Mr. Kion: Gym teacher. Terrakion.
Mr. Muciole: Robert's father. Galvantula.
Mr. Shimama: Mr. Muciole's friend, or acquaintance, or something. Zebstrika.
Mr. Erikiteru: Mr. Muciole's friend, or acquaintance, or something. Christine Erikiteru's father. Heliolisk.
Mr. Dorus: A construction worker. Landorus.
Victor Metamon: Ditto
Shirley Peroppafu: Swirlix
Ashton Jiguzaguma: Zigzagoon
Alexandra Arbo: Ekans
Christine Erikiteru: Helioptile
Christine Miniryu: Dratini

Characters after the time skip:

Salazar Hitokage: Charizard
Ichabod Delvil: Houndoom
Charlie Kimori: Sceptile
Archie Grinot: Garchomp
Xavier Washibon: Braviary
George Numera: Goodra
Christine Hitokage: Dragonite, Salazar's wife
The Commander: Mewtwo
Alexander: Latios
Alexandria: Latias
Jason Losba: Absol
Shelly Koiking: Gyarados
Diatan: Giratina, evil opposite of Arsenault
Delta: Rayquaza, most powerful Gijinka to ever exist besides Arsenault and Diatan

Characters whose last names are only known;

Achamo: Blaziken
Asanan: Medicham
Aspicot: Beedrill
Casey: Alakazam
Cokodora: Aggron
Donmel: Camerupt
Dumbber: Metagross
Erureido: Gallade
Fushigidane: Venusaur
Garura: Kangaskhan
Ghos: Gengar
Iwark: Steelix
Kagebouzo: Banette
Kailios: Pinsir
Kibanha: Sharpedo
Kucheat: Mawile
Merriep: Ampharos
Mimirol: Lopunny
Mizugorou: Swampert
Oirakul: Lucario
Poppo: Pidgeot
Ptera: Aerodactyl
Rakurai: Manectric
Skaraborn: Heracross
Strike: Scizor
Tabunne: Audino
Tatsubay: Salamence
Tralsa: Gardevoir
Yadon: Slowbro
Yamirami: Sableye
Yogiras: Tyranitar
Yukikaburi: Abomasnow
Yukiwarashi: Glalie

Antagonists;

Michelle: A Shuckle Gijinka Homunculus with immense power
Mark: A Raticate Gijinka Homunculus with more power
Autumn: A Sawsbuck Gijinka Homunculus with even more power
Kazuto: A Kabutops Homunculus with even MORE power
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 35 times - Last edited at 22:20:59 10/03/2015 by 84skylanderdude
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#2 Posted: 01:16:29 12/07/2014
yay!! good luck!!! *thumbs up*
#3 Posted: 01:16:50 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#4 Posted: 01:17:38 12/07/2014
no prob man
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#5 Posted: 03:05:24 12/07/2014
IMMA SO EXCITED!
Good luck!

Oh yeah, I also put a link to this in my GB.
Sadly, no one looks at it...
---
A story.
#6 Posted: 03:09:15 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you! smilie
---
#7 Posted: 03:15:00 12/07/2014
I do, I'm still looking for my name
#8 Posted: 03:51:07 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: The Ship Comes In.

Salazar looked over the rails of the ship as the big metal gates slowly opened. He grabbed his flaming tail to avert any accidents. He saw the land of America. He had survived his country being taken over and destroyed by the Kanzeniwarus.

Let's back up so you can see what happened.

In the year 2052, scientists finally engineered a way to make humans into fighting machines with supernatural powers. It was a small injection. But when they injected it into the first test subject, they became a bloodthirsty Lucario. He killed off about 7/8 of the city. They then managed to send him off to a remote island where he would never harm anyone else. The next year, they managed to perfect the serum and made the first Gijinka. Also a Lucario. They created many more different serums, and every human alive was a Gijinka by 2080. They had become more skilled and fit to survive. But it was not to be.

When a Gijinka was born deformed, it would morph into a full Kanzeniwaru by its fourth year in existence and be sent to the remote island. But it was a big mistake to do that. The Kanzeniwarus reproduced and taught themselves to Surf. They made their way to Japan, and eventually got into every place in the world but North America. King Arsenault, the King of this world, quickly had a huge wall built around the continent. He had his Unknown Servants do it all, and it only took a month. Any living Gijinkas found on other continents by the Unknown Hunters (Unknown Servants that hunt for Gijinkas on other continents) would be shipped back to America. And this new batch from Japan contained many new Gijinkas, including Salazar.

Salazar was frightened of what would lie in store for him in this new continent. He didn't think he would be able to live his life after seeing his parents be eaten alive by a Snorlax. If it hadn't been for the Unknown Hunter that killed the Snorlax, Salazar would have been eaten too. And now he gazed upon this new land and knew that he could carry on with his life. And though he would never get over the dead Charizard and Garchomp Gijinkas that were his parents, he would be able to live on.

Three days later, Salazar stepped onto the property of his new school. He looked at all the other kids playing on the playground. Most of them had lived here their whole life. Salazar would have to make new friends. He sat down for a while until a small kid with blue hair approached him. "Are you new here?" He asked. Salazar stared for a second and then nodded. The child held out his hand to shake Salazar's. "I'm Archie. I have the DNA of a Gible," he said. Salazar shook his hand. "Salazar. Charmander." Archie sat down next to him. "Where'd you come from?" He asked him. Salazar was silent. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," Archie said. Salazar nodded, holding back tears as the memory of his parents' death played through his mind again. Archie pulled out his cell phone. "Oh, look at that," he said. "It's time for class. Come on, I'll show you around."

Author's Log:

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my new series! I hope you like it! Stay tuned for chapter 2, and tell your friends about it! Bye!

84skylanderdude, out!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:47:44 06/08/2014 by 84skylanderdude
#9 Posted: 04:17:29 12/07/2014
That was beautiful! :')
---
A story.
#10 Posted: 11:21:01 12/07/2014
awesome!!
#11 Posted: 14:31:19 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys! I'll hopefully have the next episode up soon!
---
#12 Posted: 17:15:55 15/07/2014
Will the next episode be soon?
---
A story.
#13 Posted: 19:53:00 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
It's about halfway done. I'll try to get it done tonight.
---
#14 Posted: 19:55:13 15/07/2014
Yay!
Don't rush yourself, though.
---
A story.
#15 Posted: 19:55:41 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
It's my birthday present to you.
---
#16 Posted: 19:56:40 15/07/2014
You should see mah face right now.
---
A story.
#17 Posted: 19:58:40 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Why,?
---
#18 Posted: 20:01:30 15/07/2014
It's a mixture of happiness and majestic-ness.
---
A story.
#19 Posted: 20:02:31 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Cool.
---
#20 Posted: 20:48:10 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: The School Bullies

Archie was showing Salazar around the school. However, the bell rang and interrupted them, and they rushed to class. Salazar walked into the English room. The teacher, a Jirachi Gijinka, pointed him to his seat. He looked to his left. A Rufflet Gijinka. He looked right. A Nidoran♂. Behind him was an Ekans Gijinka. The teacher stood up and walked to the front of the room. "Hello, class," she said. "Today we've got a new student. Salazar, please stand up and introduce yourself." He got up. "Hi," he said weakly. "I-I'm Salazar. I'm from Japa-" Suddenly a horn shot up towards his head. He quickly moved and just barely avoided it. "Brandon, we do not shoot other Gijinkas. We've gone over this before. Do it again and you'll be getting a detention." "Sorry, Mrs. Rachi," he said, obviously sarcastically.

Salazar sat back down in his seat. The Rufflet turned his head towards him. "Don't mind him. He won't hurt you too bad," he said. "Oh, good," Salazar replied. The Rufflet nodded. "Yeah, it's the other bullies you have to worry about." Salazar just stared. Them the Rufflet extended his hand. "I'm Xavier," he said. Salazar shook his hand.

---

After all the morning classes ended, Salazar went on to lunch. He sat down on a bench outside when a group of kids came and confronted him. A Tauros, Volbeat, Throh, Sawk, Jynx, Tyrogue, and, of course, Nidoran♂. "Hey, loser," the Tauros said. "You're sitting on my bench." "I don't see your name on it," Salazar replied. He was usually shy, but he never was when it came to confronting bullies. "Bruce?" The Tauros said. The Tyrogue, apparently named Bruce, pushed Salazar off, pulled out a permanent marker, and wrote 'Aaron' on the bench. "Now get out of my sight," Aaron demanded. "No," Salazar said. "What'd you say?" Aaron asked threateningly. "I said 'No'." Aaron stared threateningly at Salazar, who was secretly very frightened inside. Finally, Aaron spoke. "Anthony, Shawn, get him out of here." The Throh and the Sawk punched Salazar a few times, picked him up, and threw him into a tree.

Xavier came over to the group of bullies and glared at them. "Dude, don't pick on Salazar. He's a cool guy." "Oh yeah?" Aaron asked. "If that's true, then why's he stuck in a tree right now?" Xavier sighed and flew up to Salazar. He used his claws to slice threw some of the branches and Salazar jumped down. "Thanks," Salazar said. "No prob, those guys are almost as bad as Kanzeniwarus," Xavier said in response. "Follow me, I want you to meet some of my friends."

Salazar followed Xavier to a place by the Arts Center of the school. There were two Gijinkas there; a Grovyle and a Goomy. "Salazar, this is Charlie-" Xavier said as he pointed to the Grovyle. "-and this is George." He pointed to the Goomy. "Guys, this is Salazar." "Nice to meet ya," Charlie said. "Yeah, ditto," George said. A Ditto Gijinka walked over to them. "Are you guys talking about me?" He asked. "No," Xavier responded. "CAN you talk about me?" He asked. "Go away, Victor," George said. "Aw, man," Victor said in disappointment right before walking away again.

"Hey do any of you know where Archie is?" Salazar asked the group. "We all stay away from him during lunch," George said. "He gets all hyper around this time. He takes medicine to help control himself, you know. He's all hyper all the time without it. One time he came to school not on his medicine and then asked out Shirley. When she rejected him, he ate half her face." They all stared at him. "Dude, don't scare the new guy," Charlie said. "Sorry," George replied.

Author's Log:

Chapter 2 is out! And there are bullies at this school! Their names weren't mentioned in this episode, so I'll tell you now that the Volbeat is named Robert and the Jynx is Jocelyn. Also, Shirley is a Swirlix.

And happy birthday to my friend uttster13!

84skylanderdude, out!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:48:55 06/08/2014 by 84skylanderdude
#21 Posted: 20:55:21 15/07/2014
I love this!
Great job with keeping the flow going. When someone starts a fan-fic, normally they are choppy and hard to follow.
Yours is the exact opposite.
And thanks!
---
A story.
#22 Posted: 21:16:59 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Yay! Thank you! smilie
---
#23 Posted: 21:51:48 15/07/2014
that's great, happy bday uttster
#24 Posted: 17:46:58 23/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, sorry for not posting an episode for a while. I'm working on the next one right now.
---
#25 Posted: 19:29:07 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3: Gym Class Sucks

Salazar walked out of the lower school and towards the gym. It was time for Gym Class. When Salazar saw Archie, he immediately knew this class would be more fun than the others since he already had a friend in it. A Terrakion Gijinka walked into the gym and blew his whistle. "Everybody, today we're gonna be playing Capture the Flag. Everybody out to the field. Salazar, since it's your first day, you can bring out the footballs." He blew the whistle again and everyone scurried out the door except Salazar. He went into the equipment closet and grabbed the bag of footballs. He walked outside and saw another Gijinka running towards the gym. He stopped when he got to it. "Sorry, I'm late," he said. "What are we doing?" He asked. "Um... Capture the Flag," Salazar said. "Sweet," he said. "Where do we go?" Salazar asked. "Follow me," the Houndour Gijinka replied.

They started walking towards the field. "What's your name?" The Houndour asked. "Oh, I'm Salazar." "I'm Ichabod," the Houndour Gijinka said. "Nice to meet ya." Salazar nodded. "Hey, I'll race you to the field," Ichabod said. "Sure," Salazar replied. They both started running. Ichabod got there first, but Salazar didn't really try that hard since he didn't know where the field was and had to follow Ichabod. "Hah, I win," Ichabod pridefully said. "Yeah, I didn't really try," Salazar replied.

"Okay, you all know the rules," Mr. Kion said. "Except for probably you, Salazar. But I'm sure you'll be able to learn it as you play. Archie and Bruce, you're the team captains. Pick your teams." Archie picked first. "Ichabod," he said. Ichabod walked up and stood behind Archie. "Aaron," Bruce said. "Victor." "Robert." "Shirley." "Brandon." "George." "Jocelyn." "Salazar." Salazar looked up when he heard his name. He walked up and stood behind George. "Alright!" George said. "Same team! High five!" He stuck up his hand. Salazar gave him a high five. After a minute or so, everyone was on a team.

Salazar walked over to one of the squares on the ground. He was on defense along with a kid named Christine. "So how do we do this?" Salazar asked her. "When someone on the other team tries to get into the box, try to tag them and get them out before they do," she replied. "Got it," Salazar said. Suddenly a girl started running towards the box. But she was running in-- Zigzags. "They sent over Ashton?" Christine exclaimed. "This'll be easy. Extreme Speed!" She started running really fast, leaving a white trail behind her. "Wow, she's fast," Salazar said to himself. She tagged Ashton.

After about ten minutes of playing, Mr. Kion blew the whistle. "Everybody switch positions." "What does that mean?" Salazar asked Christine. "It means everyone who was on offense is now defense and vice versa," she explained. "So we're both offense now." The both started walking to the other side of the field. Mr. Kion blew the whistle again. "Salazar, you distract them while I get to the box," Christine said. He nodded and started running towards the other team's box. Just his luck, Bruce was guarding the box. Bruce saw him and started chasing after him. Salazar ran the other way. "It's working, he's following me!" He said quietly to himself. But Bruce was running faster than Salazar. In little time, he caught up to him. "Brick Break!" He said. Salazar's vision, blurred, then everything was black. "I'm awesome," Bruce said to himself.

Salazar woke up. He sat up and looked around. He looked down. His arm was in a sling! "What happened?" He asked. "Bruce dislocated your shoulder," he heard a voice say. He looked over and saw Archie. "Hey Archie," he said. "The doctors said you're gonna have to wear that sling for about three weeks," Archie said. "But at least you're gonna get to skip gym class." "Man," Salazar said. "Gym class sucks."

Author's Log:

Gym class DOES suck. Just usually not that much.

Have any of you caught on yet to what's going on with the bullies? I'll give you a second to see if you can figure it out.

They represent the seven deadly sins. Jocelyn = Lust, Anthony = Gluttony, Shawn = Envy, Robert = Greed, Bruce = Pride, Brandon = Sloth, and Aaron = Wrath.

84skylanderdude, out!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:49:33 06/08/2014 by 84skylanderdude
#26 Posted: 21:19:45 24/07/2014
Great chapter! I really like what you're doing with this!
Also, the seven deadly sins thing is very smart. Nice job!
---
A story.
#27 Posted: 21:26:33 24/07/2014
gosh dangit selim
#28 Posted: 21:39:16 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: uttster13
Great chapter! I really like what you're doing with this!
Also, the seven deadly sins thing is very smart. Nice job!

Thank you! After the first day, the time skips between episodes are gonna start to get longer.
---
#29 Posted: 21:40:02 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: terrafin2299
gosh dangit selim

Bruce Bradley maybes?
---
#30 Posted: 21:41:51 24/07/2014
dangit, you need to stop. put someone like Roy in. I love him
#31 Posted: 21:46:00 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
dangit, you need to stop. put someone like Roy in. I love him

Salazar's a fire type. Does that work?
---
#32 Posted: 22:00:19 24/07/2014
no, someone more bad a s s
#33 Posted: 22:01:26 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
no, someone more bad a s s

There's gonna be badass characters, don't worry. Not until (possibly much) later in the series though.
---
#34 Posted: 22:03:21 24/07/2014
maybe like a teacher that saves him sometimes, possibly a typhlosion so he can snap like Roy
#35 Posted: 22:05:47 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
maybe like a teacher that saves him sometimes, possibly a typhlosion so he can snap like Roy

No. I can't explain why right now (you'll see why later), but no.
---
#36 Posted: 22:07:07 24/07/2014
Ok, I'll leave it alone. put a homicidal wooper in it. that'd be funny
#37 Posted: 22:10:17 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Ok, I'll leave it alone. put a homicidal wooper in it. that'd be funny

Maybe I will. I'll have to think about it.
---
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#38 Posted: 02:22:55 26/07/2014
Awesome keep up the good chapters!
---
ded
#39 Posted: 02:41:20 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: SackBoy01
Awesome keep up the good chapters!

Oh yay, a new reader!
---
#40 Posted: 03:00:46 26/07/2014
A wild Reader appeared smilie 84skylanderdude used Awesome Story. IT WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE! Reader fainted. Got carried away smilie Cant wait for new chapter smilie
---
ded
#41 Posted: 03:03:07 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
A wild Reader appeared smilie 84skylanderdude used Awesome Story. IT WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE! Reader fainted. Got carried away smilie Cant wait for new chapter smilie

smilie Thanks!

Jesse (aka 84skylanderdude) used a Story Ball!
Gotcha! Reader was caught!
Give a nickname to reader?
Reader was transferred to BOX 17!
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#42 Posted: 03:04:34 26/07/2014
New chapter? Soon? Maybe?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#43 Posted: 03:06:52 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: FuryBeam136
New chapter? Soon? Maybe?

Oh, are you a new reader too? :3
---
#44 Posted: 03:10:58 26/07/2014
NOT BOX 17 NOOOOoooooooooo.....oooo.....oooo.....
---
ded
#45 Posted: 03:13:09 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
NOT BOX 17 NOOOOoooooooooo.....oooo.....oooo.....

Haha, yes! To the eternal fiery dungeon of BOX 17! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHhahahah Jesse's caps lock wore off! NO THAT WAS ESSENTIAL TO MY PLAN!!!
---
#46 Posted: 03:18:34 26/07/2014
Yes time to run!!!!!! A maxed out Charizard Appeared! Back to box 17!
---
ded
#47 Posted: 03:19:17 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator

My lead in X is a level 100 Charizard. It knows Heat Wave, Inferno, Fly, & Cut.
---
#48 Posted: 03:29:58 26/07/2014
Quote: 84skylanderdude

Sweet. Still saving up for a 3ds just got a ps4 in May. Also do you have X and Y? If you do which one would you prefer?
---
ded
#49 Posted: 03:33:07 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator

Sweet. Still saving up for a 3ds just got a ps4 in May. Also do you have X and Y? If you do which one would you prefer?

I only have X, but I find it to be better when I compare it to my friends' Y. Really, the only thing better in Y is the legendary, and he's only better in appearance. The legendary of X actually has an advantage over it. So I would suggest X over Y. Plus, you know you can't deny Mega Charizard X.
---
#50 Posted: 03:34:27 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator

Also I suggest Froakie and Charmander for the starters.
---
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me