Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private]
First | Previous | Page 6 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28
DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private] [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#251 Posted: 20:16:01 17/07/2014
I stood there SRILL.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
#252 Posted: 20:19:05 17/07/2014
Thinking back, Ninjask seemed bored beyond imagination the last I saw her, so I sent an invitation to her, my voice carried along by the wind. Prex and I are going to kick some ass, you wanna come?
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#253 Posted: 20:43:47 17/07/2014
I was flying through the halls, no sense of direction whatsoever. "Damnit." I said, stopping after coming to the conclusion I was lost.

~

Dexera smiled as he knew exactly where I was. "Well....I may know how to eliminate one of them..." He said.
---
#hu
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#254 Posted: 21:02:10 17/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Just looking. Here," I said, nudging the pile of papers towards Lyveriana. I continued to look through the journal.

Entry 9
My parents called, today. They don't understand where I am and what I'm doing. Argh, and I was so close too! I was working on programming the realm when they had to go and butt in. Now I feel like I completely forgot what I was doing. There! I've unplugged the home phone. Now they will not bother me anymore...

Entry 14
The realm had gotten to the point where it's safe to enter. I just need to create a way in.

Entry 20
Done. I went in and out. I ALMOST got trapped, but I figured it out. God, I'm so close! I wasn't able to bring this journal, and I lost some of the change and other accessories in my pocket, but that's okay. All the knowledge is here, in my brain! And on this paper, soon.
Okay, so I arrived in a grassy plains. I had wanted to spawn into a castle- Castle DarkSpyro- but something must've gone wrong. No matter.
I didn't arrive as Spyro...yet. But I was surprised how much stamina my body had in the realm. It was truly a dream come true. After inspecting the area, I discovered it was nearly perfect. And it hasn't even been that long! But there have been these weird black patches that I, for sure, didn't put there. I can fix it, but still! I am a genius.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#255 Posted: 21:04:25 17/07/2014
((You forget to have dark reply!))
---
#hu
#256 Posted: 21:14:51 17/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: I keep forgetting. My bad. XP

dark52 looked up from his papers and stared at Dexera. After a moment, he gave a dark grin. "You do, now," he said. "Go and capture him, before he finds the others."
---
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#257 Posted: 21:15:55 17/07/2014
I continued to walk down the hall, what's going on? Why do I feel this way? Please don't tell me I turning like prex did. Please no anything but that..... I thought as I came across another door, I wonder who or what's in here? I thought before I entered.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#258 Posted: 21:23:10 17/07/2014
Dexter a bowed to his temporary master. "As you wish." He said, dissolving into shadows and going through the door, heading to me.

~

"Urg! Where am I?!" I yelled in rage, accidentally shooting a blast of fire at a wall, burning it. "Oops." I said, absorbing the fire. "Crisis aver-umph!" I choked out, getting hit by a dark thing.
---
#hu
#259 Posted: 23:51:55 17/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Emdahs grinned, watching the chaos happen through a screen. "Perfect." It glanced to dark52, who was also watching the screen. He nodded. "Good. Now go after FluffyHamster."
Emdahs blinked, taken aback, then nodded. "As you wish." It slipped under the door and turned into a Slenderman shadow. Then, it began heading to FluffyHamster.

I continued reading the entries, finding out dark52 kept tabs on his progress pretty thoroughly. I learned that he lost contact with most of the outside world as the project went on, including his own site, DarkSpyro. That would explain his inactivity, I thought as I read. But soon, the entries abruptly ended.

Entry ???
The static warriors I've created are doing my bidding. I do not wish to abuse my moderating powers, but help is important. The dark matter patches have been appearing with more frequency, even in areas which I've carefully monitored. What could be doing this? I've gone through my computer data to find no success. Ah well.
Today's coding will consist of spawning technicalities. It is very rare that I actually spawn in Castle DarkSpyro, and that must be fixed. More bug fixes, I suppose...

I put the pages down and bit my lip. That had explained why we came into the middle of nowhere. But nothing was written about dark52's very dark, violent tendencies. He just seemed like an ambitious young man with a dream. Was there more than what met the eye? Or had something happened?
"I'll be back," I told Lyv and weebbby. I needed some time to dwell on this. So I decided to take a miniature walk through the castle.
---
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#260 Posted: 23:54:44 17/07/2014
OCC: Recap please.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#261 Posted: 00:05:17 18/07/2014
As I looked around I heard a chuckle in the dark, not knowing what it was, I was suddenly taken by surprise as Darx jumped out at me, but he now had the appearance of Jeff the Killer. He held the knife right up to my throat as I held my knife up to his throat.
"..Just give up, and GO TO SLEEP"
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#262 Posted: 00:27:54 18/07/2014
Yipe! Jeff was one of the first creepypastas I'd read, and also one of the few that came anywhere close to creeping me out (the only other being Squidward's Suicide), and as I stood too shocked to speak or move, it looked bad for my friend...

That's when the valiance of Foxtail kicked into overdrive.

With the courage of a lion, I jumped right up and bludgeoned Darx with the stock of my gun. No way I was letting this bastard kill her. "Get the **** off my friend ya pasty-ass little *****!"
---
#263 Posted: 00:35:55 18/07/2014
I was given a bit of a surprise as Skyhunter, or Foxtail had bravely knocked Darx off of me. I then got up, and pinned him to the floor, With my knife at his neck, I had the upper hand. "You better ****ing leave, or its the end for you!" I shouted at him, he just grinned.
"Do It, you'll hurt yourself too." He said with a smirk. I kept him pinned down, not sure what to do.
---
#264 Posted: 00:45:43 18/07/2014
Crap! If what Darx said was to be believed, it was just as I had feared. If I killed a doppelganger, the original would die with it, and sure enough, I would be responsible for it. So I found myself between a rock and a hard place: obviously I wanted to give the little sleazebag what for, but I didn't want to hurt Prex. What do I do?
---
#265 Posted: 00:53:03 18/07/2014
I heard this and ran towards the ruckus, I saw Jeff the killer and prex. I grabbed Jeff and pulled him away from her and held them away from each other," what are you two doing? Answer me at once or you'll both regret it." I said and raised my voice a little, what's going on with me? This isn't me why why would I say that? I thought.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#266 Posted: 00:54:37 18/07/2014
((I wont die, but I'll still feel pain smilie But Darx is trying to get us to think that I'll die too.))

I cringed, really not sure what to do, but i did push the knife closer to his neck, making him bleed slightly, I felt pain too.
---
#267 Posted: 01:04:15 18/07/2014
"I told you two to stop!" I yelled as I pulled them apart again," who's Jeff and why are you two fighting?"
---
#268 Posted: 01:22:07 18/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OoC: You, redwes and NINJAsk are still in the Power Room. Some of you stayed behind to guard the freed users. Lyv, weebbby, Fluffy and I walked to Laboratory D to find information. I found a journal about the creation of this virtual reality, and realized that dark52 had no ill intentions whatsoever. I'm walking to dwell on this. Meanwhile, Prex and Skyhunter explored on their own, and Rickorio formed his own group. Rickorio's ambushed by Dexera, and Prex and Skyhunter- well, mostly Prex- were attacked by Prex's doppelgänger, Darx. Fluffy arrived to break up the fight.
---
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#269 Posted: 01:23:04 18/07/2014
OCC: Thanks

I turned to redwes, "What now?" I asked.
#270 Posted: 01:27:01 18/07/2014
"Fluffy! Thats Darx, My doppleganger!" I said to my friend, "We gotta stop him!" Darx simply glared at me after that.
---
#271 Posted: 01:34:11 18/07/2014
"I see...." I replied and I turned to prex and put her down. I put my hand on my head again,**** what the hell is going on? I thought,"prex why and when did you get a doppelgänger?"
---
#272 Posted: 01:36:06 18/07/2014
I looked up at Fluffy, and shrugged when she asked me that question, "I dunno, Just got one from my negative emotions."
---
#273 Posted: 01:48:02 18/07/2014
I looked at prex's doppelgänger," what do you want with prex you evil clone?" I asked.
---
#274 Posted: 02:28:49 18/07/2014
"Yeah, what are ya doin', punk?" I interrogated, sticking the barrel of the rifle under Darx's chin. Foxtail's pseudo-Jersey accent was becoming very apparent by this point. I had no intention of actually shooting though; Foxtail seldom fights with the arms he finds, more commonly using them as a means of intimidation.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:08:12 18/07/2014 by Skyhunter
#275 Posted: 06:40:38 18/07/2014
I heard Sky, so I started to stomp around looking for him.
#276 Posted: 12:05:37 18/07/2014
"Just following Master Dark's orders." Darx simply added.
---
#277 Posted: 12:08:20 18/07/2014
((Sorry for that other post being short, I had to do something))

When we eventually stopped rolling all over the place, I burst away from my dopplegänger in a fiery explosion. "Dexera?" I yelled, looking at the shadowy version of myself. "How are you alive? I thought I destroyed both you and Araknos when I freed myself.

Dexera chuckled, taking the form of a more humanoid Phoenix. "You cannot kill darkness, my friend." He said, shooting a blast if dark fire from his mouth at me, engulfing me.

"Help." Was all got out before I passed out.
---
#hu
#278 Posted: 14:12:22 18/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I knew something was wrong when I came around a corner and the temperature suddenly spiked. Sweat rolled down my face, and there was a fire at the other end of the hallway. Frowning, I trotted down the hallway and glanced to my left. It was indeed Rickorio, but there was someone else, too. A shadowy phoenix. That could only be his doppelgänger! I gasped and began running towards it, pulling out my bow and firing arrows. "Hey! Get AWAY from Rickorio!"
---
#279 Posted: 14:16:05 18/07/2014
I lay there, being surrounded, practically eaten alive by the fire, to the point of where any longer than five more minutes in it, and I'd be dead.

Dexera turned around, burning the arrows wing his wing. "Oh hello Shadmé." He said, snapping his fingers. At the sound of the snap, another darkness formed behind him into the shape of Araknos. "We've been expecting you to show up." Araknos said, shooting a web up to the roof, where he began to dangle above them. "I see you've come to rescue your friend." Dexera said.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:16:27 18/07/2014 by Rickorio
#280 Posted: 14:17:20 18/07/2014
I kept the gun at Darx's throat. His remark simply made me smirk as I continued to interrogate. "Yeah, like that helps your case."

I smelled the smoke at about that time, no doubt a friend in need. But I couldn't just leave Prex here! Ninjask! I need you over here ASAP!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:20:18 18/07/2014 by Skyhunter
#281 Posted: 14:31:22 18/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I growled, teeth gritted, as I kept a firm hand on my bow. Rickorio looked like he didn't belong in that fire, and the last thing I wanted was a cooked phoenix. "Of course I came!" I shouted at them. "I couldn't...I couldn't leave him." Two on one, great. Might have to make some noise, hope someone hears. Shaking my head, I glared up back at the two, my eyes a fiery shade of brown. "I'll finish you both!" And with that I leapt forward, dodging around the fire and shooing at Araknos, hoping to knock him off the ceiling.
---
#282 Posted: 15:15:24 18/07/2014
By now I heard thr comotion, and was stomping all over to see what was wrong.
I finally arrived, and looked confused. "Sky, gimme a recap pal!" I shouted.
#283 Posted: 15:28:07 18/07/2014
"Darx showed up and attacked Prex, but I stopped him and Fluffy showed up to break them up. I'm afraid to leave them alone, but I've got to go help out someone else, so could you just watch them for me?" I requested this of NINJAsk, the scent of the smoke in the distance getting overwhelming.
---
#284 Posted: 15:44:14 18/07/2014
"Just go we'll be fine." I told Skyhunter before he decided to leave. I turned to face Darx," what were you told to do to prex?" I asked in a somewhat kind voice.
---
#285 Posted: 15:53:35 18/07/2014
I turned to Darx and gave a wink to Sky it whas going yo be okay. I roared a bit at Darx, telling him he better not mess with me.
#286 Posted: 16:40:10 18/07/2014
I nodded to Ninjask as I charged down the corridors to fight unfolding between Rick, his doppelganger and dark lord, and Shadme. I knew to hold off attacking Dexera to avoid harming Rick, but does the same principle apply to dark lords?

Only one way to find out. I yelled out a battle cry as I mercilessly unloaded on Araknos.
---
#287 Posted: 16:44:59 18/07/2014
"I was told to eliminate her, or at the very least, capture her." Darx said, "So, I had to capture her, I feel whatever pain she feels, and vice versa."
---
#288 Posted: 16:52:18 18/07/2014
"Showtime!" I roared as I grabbed Darx and dragged him a bit away from Prex. "Like Pit and Dark Pit!?" I roared, still rainbow-ish.
I held Darx tightly. "Why hurt Prex then!? If she dies, YOU die!"
#289 Posted: 21:14:53 18/07/2014
[Well, Prex and Darx are still at each other, Rickorio was attacked by Dexera and Shadme and I are trying to fight him off, and Ninjask and Fluffy are with Prex and Darx as well. Did I miss anything?]
---
#290 Posted: 21:50:30 18/07/2014
Darx glared, "That's why I said CAPTURE."
---
#291 Posted: 22:13:17 18/07/2014
I dropped Darx because of my headache, I put my hands on my head and knelt down. I was muttering curse words because it hurt so much, what the hell is happening to me?
---
#292 Posted: 23:35:10 18/07/2014
Darx escaped into the shadows at that point he was dropped, "You ok Fluffy?" I asked as I went to aid my friend.
---
#293 Posted: 23:39:17 18/07/2014
((I'm completely covered in dark fire. It'd burn away to ashes who touches it. smilie smilie))

Araknos dissolved into shadows as the arrows and bullets flew at him. "Time to test something out." He said, forming into a humanoid form, with all eight legs coming out of his back. He then began to crawl over the room, heading for Sky, and dodging the bullets

Dexera began to walk towards Shadmé, forming balls of dark fire in his hands. "Just a few minutes and your friend will be gone." He said, smirking as he approached her.
---
#hu
#294 Posted: 23:52:07 18/07/2014
Oh no you don't. Slinging my rifle across my back, Foxtail's eyes flashed a vivid green as I preformed a front flip, slamming my paws down on the floor shaking the room with the force of an earth tremor.
---
#295 Posted: 00:53:48 19/07/2014
"I don't know..." I said and this'd to stand up,but failed,"I don't understand what's happening...."
---
#296 Posted: 01:18:51 19/07/2014
Araknos jumped with his spider legs into the air, landing in front of Foxtail, forming blades of darkness in his hands. "You pest." He said, walking towards him.
---
#hu
First | Previous | Page 6 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me