Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private]
First | Previous | Page 28 of 28
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private] [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#1351 Posted: 08:06:13 04/01/2016 | Topic Creator
OoC: That's okay! I have a plan to end this, and the end is near, so I'm really excited for the chance to finish an RP for once. :3

I watched our old friend arrive on the scene, and couldn't help but grin at her first statement. "Indeed it has!" My heart fluttered at the thought of friends like her being safe after all. It was a good thing that dark had captured them, rather than something... worse. I frowned. Was there something that could be considered "worse" in the DarkSpyro realms? What was stopping dark from inflicting this "worse?"
I watched derpyhooves absently, lost in my thoughts, as she fought enemy after enemy. Lightmé above her sniped the ones derpy left behind, the ones barely standing. We were lucky to have derpy back, in a time where strength was a necessity. Not to mention, we were also lucky to have more company. Just because I could sense that it was the end of the line didn't exactly mean our sanity was returning. Any of us could snap at any moment, especially with dark52's red chain energy radiating off him. We'd have to stay more tightly-bound than ever if we were to go home.
Finally, derpyhooves spoke to us again. I nodded in response, though wary of the voice glitch. It could have been part of her character, sure, but one can never be too sure. "I missed you too," I spoke honestly. We had been together since the beginning after all. Unaffected by dark energy, derpy was one of the most modest and kind here. "We're reaching the end of this, I think. We'll need all our strength to see it through. You in?" I hoped that by strength, she understood I meant mental as well as physical.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#1352 Posted: 15:02:37 04/01/2016
I watch as more enemies fade away, an expression in my eyes that showed I was happy to be on the front lines once again, fighting by the side of my friends I had lost for what seemed as not a short time, but a thousand years. But now, that impediment wouldn't stop me, and my fighting spirit had grown more as I was unconscious.

"Go0d to hear." I smirk and evaluate Shadme's expression. As she continued to speak, I kept a listening ear on her. The dark energy of our current situation was not affecting me yet, so I was perfectly fine as of now. But... something else was lurking in the shadows, and it could be a problem if detected. Problem was that only I could see it if it was actually there.

"Of (ourse I'm in! Wh@t else would I d0, sit and watch?" I let off a laugh. It was like the other next to me had forgotten that I was here to help to my full extent. "You should know me well enough that nothing will stop me now, even if the obstacles I must face are risky. I could never leave anyone to get injured." I un-equip my blades, their form being swept away by the same exact flames that I could control. After this happened, I held my wrist out, my hand open like I was trying to show everyone that there was a flock of enemies approaching towards us. But to me, they weren't... normal. There was something about them that turned me the wrong way. I frown.

"Hm, th3se seem str0nger than the ones I had defeated before, do you feel that?" To others, I would likely be showing signs of dementia, but I was telling the truth. "I feel this pressure... And !t's n0thing lik3I fel+ before in @ battl3." I keep my wrist out, the edges startinng to glow, but nothing else happened just yet. I had to make sure I knew what I was doing.

//Remember what I mentioned in that call we were in some time ago? That weird virus? I was thinking that maybe I could use it now, so it could be used as another thing to keep everyone from fighting dark even more. I know you said yes, but I wanted to make sure for a last time that it was okay before I bring in the chaos. -u-//
#1353 Posted: 16:15:50 04/01/2016 | Topic Creator
OoC: Yup, that's okay! We still have time for a bit of a subplot.

I rolled my eyes overdramatically at her second statement. "Of course I know you!" I whined. "It's just that... heh..." I rubbed my head sheepishly. "It sounded cooler when worded that way."
I watched derpyhooves hold out her wrist to us, and continued observing her eyes as she spoke again. "Stronger enemies, huh?" I mused. "Great. Oh well. I'd believe that. Dark wouldn't give himself up to us easily." I looked around for the enemies derpy had spoken of.
Lightmé swooped down and landed at my side, hilting her bow in the same motion. "Do I know you?" she rudely asked the new arrival.
I felt like slapping her. "Yes, of course you do! It's derpyhooves."
At that, she nodded her head. "Of course, of course. One of my partners-in-crime."
"Those days are over," I snapped protectively. "And you know it."
She smiled at me. "I know."
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1354 Posted: 16:43:02 04/01/2016
After the static enemies were no longer in sight, I looked back at the others, "Soooo...What now?" I asked curiously, chainsaw rested on my shoulder. I really wasn't sure where to go, if I ever wandered off again who know what would go on. I already know that Dark could use me against everyone, so I didn't wanna risk hurting anyone.
Seeing Lightme return, I couldn't help but have a slight glare shot towards her, but I had to put up with the doppleganger. At least she was better than Darx to say the very least.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#1355 Posted: 17:06:46 04/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"I think derpy sees something," I guessed in response to Prex. There was something quite awry, but I couldn't tell where or what it was. Derpy had claimed stronger enemies. Strong enough to be hidden from view? That sounded terrifying. Nothing we couldn't handle, though. Probably.
"I'd recommend preparing for another attack," I stated instead. "Which, heh... you've already done." I nodded to the chainsaw. "It's a good thing we managed to clear that whole room of static warriors." I was a little bit exhausted from the endeavor- a nap would be nice- but if nobody else was, I was ready to plow ahead and face any other challenge. "I must admit, I didn't anticipate us coming out of that wave as well as we did. We've gotten really good since the beginning, don't you think?"
---
#1356 Posted: 22:14:33 04/01/2016
"...." I stay completely still as I scan the area once again, hearing a bubbling sound afterwards. "AI...DA...?" My eyes widen as I start to see black bubbles surrounding the next few enemies that had just seemed to arrive at the current room. This was only something I could see, so I had to take immediate action. I attempt to use the powers I could obtain from my current avatar, this being the Data Drain ability. "Guys, be careful or stay back... If you fight these guys without a second thought, they could infect you with a virus that only a handful of characters can actually see." I hold my wrist and aim it at them, trying to attempt the risky attack I had planned, but I had no clue what to do. I was an AI, not an epitaph user... If I were a user, all I would have to do was summon my assigned phase or Morganna.
#1357 Posted: 22:34:45 04/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I immediately stepped back and scanned the room, as if the enemies would suddenly manifest. "H-how do you know this?" I stammered, not seeing a single foe. Lightmé withdrew her bow and cocked it, obviously having the same problem as me but refusing to admit it.
"Lightmé, don't do it," I tried to dissuade my doppelgänger. "You heard her. There's a virus or something."
"Screw that," she said plainly. "Unlike you, I'm not technically human." I remained silent as she continued. "I was created by the red chain in the Realms, correct? I don't have a human body behind an avatar. I'm too tough for viruses." Lightmé said the last part with a smirk.
"I can't stop you…" I sighed, "But honestly, we should have derpy's thoughts on the manner. I don't know what's happening, so-"
"Whatever." The both of us turned our gazes on derpyhooves, waiting for some advice on what we should do next.
---
#1358 Posted: 22:54:52 04/01/2016
"Fine, if you want to carry this out, then I can't stop you, either." I equip my blades again and point one to the left and the other to the right. "If you really want to risk attacking Lightme, I recommend striking at precisely five o'clock." I clear my throat and turn around, an enemy now visible, its eyes corrupted. But only I could see the virus. Many more enemies came from opposing directions and I kept track of each one. "I will fight behind you. Tell me if you start to feel funny..." I get into a fighting stance and my eyes start to glow, and blue flames could be seen radiating from me. "Shadme, Prex, if you want to join this fight, take the cardinals that we are not covering. It's the best battle until I can get this damn Twilight Bracelet working..."
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1359 Posted: 22:57:29 04/01/2016
I nodded, "Ok, You can definitely count me in on this." I added, and then looked over at my winged friend, "So, what's the plan?" I asked her. I really wasn't the best for plotting attack plans, or really any plans for that matter. I just hoped that she had a good strategy I could follow.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#1360 Posted: 01:00:25 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Got it," Lightmé smirked, bow fully charged. "Those suckers don't stand a chance!" She took a step back to ground herself, brilliant wings flared. She was standing as close as back-to-back with derpyhooves as she could get without being burned. With not a pause, she let loose with an arrow shot. They can't touch me. I don't care if they're sent by dark or something else! Nothing will stop me.

"Wait, derpy!" I held my bow protectively, though unsure of my target. "How close can we get to fighting so that we are not at risk? Like, if attacking may wind up corrupting us... how do we help?" I wanted to be sure of every angle of this conflict before I could begin to answer Prex's question. It was true that my battle planning skills had gotten better, but I didn't want to put Prex in danger for this enemy I could not see. I wouldn't forgive myself if that were to happen.
---
#1361 Posted: 14:37:09 06/01/2016
"Hmm, oh." I stop for a minute, blinking before looking at her. "Try to stay at least four feet away at all times. If the time comes that one of you guys get corrupted, I will handle it from there. You will not notice when you do, but your thoughts and personality will become very erratic. If it gets far enough undetected, you will start to turn against us. It is very hard for my character to get this type of virus, but if I do... try to snap me out of any ideas." I frown, my hand now glowing with a blue fire, this flame traveling up to my blades, showing they were filled with the capability to make a critical hit f need be. "I am sorry I can't just kill it now, I barely know how to use most of my abilities yet. I-I only know a few right off the bat." I smile and rub my head with the handle of my left, tri-bladed weapon.
#1362 Posted: 01:32:42 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
OoC: NINJAsk told me to take care of her character for a bit. So I shall do that!
Also, I don't think Rickorio's gonna be back any time soon. I've been stalling in hopes he'll return, but after this mini subplot, I think we're gonna have to move forward without him…I'll adopt his character as well, seeing as there's no other option.

"Shadmé!"
I looked up to see a dark shadow- Rickorio. I breathed a sigh knowing he was alright. He'd disappeared during the fight with the static minions, and I'd been too focused on the fight at hand to worry. But now, I felt utmost relief wash over me having him here.
Fighting the urge to tell him this, I turned back to derpyhooves. I took in her advice, then nodded. "Possession, huh… can't say it's something we've never seen before. All the same, I'll be sure to be careful." My eyebrows arched in sympathy at her last sentences. "It's okay, you'll figure your powers out sooner or later. We can keep the enemies at bay until you do."
Turning back to Prex, Rickorio landing beside her, I told them the plan. "Bad news, Rickorio. We've got some hidden enemies." His eyes widened in surprise as he immediately looked over his shoulder. Nodding my head, I spoke to both. "Use long-range attacks and stay a couple feet away at all times. If these things get ahold of us, it's the red chain all over again. We're going to stall until derpy can destroy them for good."
"How will we know if we're stalling them?" Rickorio inquired, cracking his knuckles. "We can't see them."
An idea came to me. "Derpy," I began to speak again. "What kind of invisibility are we talking about? Like… if Rickorio were to use a dark energy blast and have the shot connect… is it possible for the being's outline to be shown against it?"
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1363 Posted: 16:26:06 28/01/2016
[[Sigh, I might aswell give you guys a push in the back. I've got notthing to do here other than going downhill in life anyways. After this, Shadmé can take me over once again.]]

I stood there, useless. Everyone was talking about a plan or something whilst I stood there getting annoyed at the wings I had. I began to see the blue gem as a curse, and not as a gift. "Why do I keep changing avatar? Am I not satisfeid with what I am? Is that why I change? I have to make a decision... I remember one said to me to make a sudden decision in a new direction."
I snapped. A new direction, no, not One Direction (gosh I hate them idk why) but in any case. I thought to myself. I have so far always changed into an animal of some sort... What if I change into a human with a different power than elemental manipulation or mind control?

My choise was made.

"Shadmé." I spoke, my voice uneasely squaking -yay for being a bird- to the point I would slap myself. "I made a dicision." I continued as I got out the blue gem. I held it up and achieved my very last Appearance and Power change- for now.

I now had dark navyish-violet colored hair and two teal clips on the top. Two strips of my hair are colored red at the top and white at the bottom. My eyes are the same color as the majority of my own hair. I had an average height and a slightly tanned skin tone. I wore a simple black sweater with blue stripes on the end of the sleeves with red and white buttons to keep the sweater together. My pants had the same color, so for my shoes...
"Take this." I said to Shadmé, walking over to her and dropping the gem in her hands. "I've decided what I wish to be." I said. "This is Shuu, or Tezcat, what people prefer."
I got out a soccer ball from seemingly nowhere. "And I simply use a ball to defend myself." I continued, smiling.

I was kind of happy I chose to be Shuu. His calm personality would keep my usual temper at bay and I was already enjoying this new form. It was simple... at least, it looked like it.

I might just look like a human, but in fact, I was a spirit able to dissapear at will and re-appear on a new location. An ability I rather not wish to abuse but still pretty cool to have.

I turned away from the group to sum up what I could do with just this soccer ball... And my Avatar... (Yes, my avatar has an Avatar xD)
I could use Black Ash and Vanishing Cut.

Not only that, I could call up Ankoku Shin Dark Exodus, or Dark Demigod Black Butcher. "Gosh its annoyign when things have two names..." I thought to myself. (I prefer Dark Exodus)
It was a power within this character I could summon and perform some stong stuff with. That power was
Executioner's Axe

"I think I should have enough Hissatsu... Or...moves-whatever- by now." I said to myself, smiling. I turned back to the group and gave everyone a kind smile.
#1364 Posted: 18:35:59 31/01/2016 | Topic Creator
OoC: I shall post a post soon! But for now:
@Lyv Oh, you know AM! It goes in and out of activity. smilie Basically we finished off the static creatures and are now planning to face the last wave of enemies before reaching dark52.
---
#1365 Posted: 04:26:00 01/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OoC: Your character is still in that state that was kind of like loss of a soul because you helped me when I was unconscious that one time. I believe you were commanding the static enemies from the administration room (that's what I gathered from your last posts), so it's likely you're controlling these new ones as well!
---
#1366 Posted: 16:19:15 12/02/2016
"Maybe, just maybe if someone used a wide-ranged blast, it could show its location... Or if I tried to do something..." I look down in thought, thinking as I traced my hand across my blade. Then, an idea came to me... It was a risk if I wasn't careful. "Or maybe if I could torch them all in a circular motion, I could reveal each one's place. From what I gathered, they move fairly slow since they are fighting infection, so that would give you guys just enough time to stall." To prove the theory, I wave my hand and a lick of flame sprouts up about a meter away, revealing an enemy with black and red eyes, black bubbles surrounding it. It was funny because it stayed visible, so I did it again, and again, and again until a very high percentage of them were in sight of those who couldn't originally see them. "Huh, never knw that would work, but hey." I shrugged, blinking once before smirking. "There we gooo..." I nearly sang that, then went back to thinking how to eradicate the virus itself. "Now strike from afar and remember what I said. If the bubbles make it to your direction, try to dodge them as much as possible because if they enter your system, you're screwed until I can get to you. And you guys are even more screwed if my avatar changes again because if it does, even if they have the same quarantining ability, I will be able to become infected as well."
#1367 Posted: 19:46:25 01/04/2016
[[alright alright, back back yada yada]]

"If so..." I began. "I don't realy get it." I said. "Look, I'm a soccer player with dark qualities, I can't possibly do damage with just this ball. All I can do is summon the Black Butcher Dark Exodus, but that won't do much at all against things like that."
#1368 Posted: 00:49:05 04/05/2016 | Topic Creator
OoC: @Lyv I really want to know the reference. ;A;

dark52 watched derpyhooves, Shadmé, NINJAsk, Prextail, Lightmé and all the rest team up to fight the onslaught of new creatures. It was a good thing he had a backup power source to give some of the cameras a little boost. He hadn't quite anticipated Lightmé's betrayal, but then again, could it even have been called loyalty in the first place? She was a glitch in the system, and acted as she herself desired. If only he could muzzle her and channel her light! Lightmé and Shadmé had both claimed that they had a bond between them to the death. A united lifeline. dark52 hadn't believed it was possible, at first, but after careful, subtle analysis, it appeared that some of Shadmé's data had been shared during Lightmé's formation. Indeed, if Lightmé were to destruct, Shadmé's avatar could not survive without these vital bits, and it would also be game over for her. dark52 speculated that Shadmé's doppelgänger had been the only one to involve this data sharing, which is why the other doppelgängers were capable of being destroyed.
"I'm getting distracted," dark52 mumbled to himself. Glancing at the capsule on his desk, he began to contact Lyveriana. "Lyveriana," he started, a grin appearing across his face. So close, so close... "You are doing an excellent job with those troops. Those users are none the wiser. Thank you for your patience." Pacify them, pacify them... "Now, it is your choice. To their knowledge, you command the last wall of soldiers. Will you choose to engage? Or will you guide them from the shadows?" Keep them here forever... "It matters not what you pick. They can't reach you. No matter what. So long as they find their way here, in the end..." He moved from behind his desk, the walls around him flattening and changing, manipulated by his sheer will. The rather small administration office was becoming something akin to an indoor battlefield...

I smiled back at NINJAsk, making sure to keep the gem she'd bestowed to me safe. Would this be her final transformation? She sure seemed pleased about her new form. It was more human than normal for her, but considering her tastes in characters, I was sure there was more than what met the eye. If NINJAsk was happy, I'd be happy too.
Rickorio turned his head to watch derpyhooves, so I copied his movement. I nodded as she tried a strategy to show the invisible monsters for what there really were. I partially crouched, preparing to move quickly, but Rickorio beat me and Lightmé to the first attack as one of the creatures was revealed. His blast made contact, causing an explosion of smoke. Before I knew it, derpy was on a roll, revealing more and more formerly-hidden monsters. My spine tingled as I realized we'd been utterly, hopelessly surrounded. Lightmé huffed, obviously annoyed at Rickorio for stealing her thunder, but before I could reprimand her, she took to the air and launched a charged arrow at the horde.
"Thanks derpy!" I told my friend as I drew my bow and began joining Rickorio in eliminating the monsters. I kept derpy's advice in mind, trying to stay in place with as little movement as possible. After noticing Rickorio's rapid-fire attacks, I advised him, "Aim for one single area instead of everywhere around you. That way, if we're overrun, we'll have an escape route. That goes for you too, Lightmé!" I blinked sympathetically at NINJAsk. "Hold tight, and don't get hit! We'll clear this place in a jiffy. Anyone with ranged attacks, feel free to join in!"
---
#1369 Posted: 12:05:40 05/05/2016
I crossed my arms and sighed. "Mkay..." I said, silently watching the otthers. As I did so, something began to get my attention. A shadow, somewhat further into the distance. It looked like it was looking at me. I began to drift of with my thoughts, and stare into the abyss, towards the shadow.
First | Previous | Page 28 of 28
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me