Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private]
First | Previous | Page 27 of 28 | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private] [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1301 Posted: 19:45:39 29/07/2015
OOC: I was thinking 2p!Italy, just gotta find a way to get my character to change again lol
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#1302 Posted: 02:38:51 30/07/2015
[I would've posted earlier, but... I just really wasn't feeling up for it. Recap?]
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#1303 Posted: 03:43:09 30/07/2015
((We're being attacked by static beings and I'm trying to find a way how my avatar could change so I could help fight back.))
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1304 Posted: 07:45:23 30/07/2015
Yes! I was able to skiddle to the corner and hide myself. All I needed now was a character I could think of that had a good long-range attack. I figured it was best to keep the Ice-typing so I could freeze enemies. I sat down and thought for a moment. "I could go for Aurorus to expand my Blizzard and Ice Beam. On the otther hand, I could go for a way stronger Ice-based creature....like a frost dragon. But Aurorus IS a frost dragon...sooo....Too many choises. At least I know now where my constant changing comes from." I kept on pondering for a while before I desided to change into Aurorus. Not only was it stronger, but this heat would finally end.

"Hey! Numskulls!" I bouldered when I came back from behiend. Now with a size way bigger. "Take this to your electrical faces!" I shouted, blowing out an equally sized Blizzard.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:46:56 30/07/2015 by BlackWing116
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#1305 Posted: 01:01:47 08/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Yeah, what Prextail said.
I'm talking to Rickorio on Skype right now, by the way. c:

I jumped back in surprise as NINJAsk's evolved form lumbered through. "Dang it!" I called to her jokingly, launching arrows here and there. "If only I could evolve into a form that could fly!" I quickly moved out of range of her Blizzard attack. It mowed down much of our competition quite effectively. Lightmé and I picked off any stragglers with our bows.
The creatures got me thinking. Dark52 didn't attack us directly very often. Was this a diversion for him to gather his strength and launch a full-scale assault? We'd need a plan more than ever. But anything could change, depending on what dark decided to do. Perhaps we needed to make the first move.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#1306 Posted: 02:32:17 10/08/2015
My eyes seem to snap open as I hear the light cries of battle. I was unconscious for quite some time, but had the strength to regain consciousness once more. Funny thing was that my entire body seemed to change. for now, I was in an orange jumpsuit, surrounded by multiple collars and belts. I also felt a hat on my head, then examined my hands, which were now covered with brown leather gloves. With a light sigh of confusion, I move every single part of my body, trying to speak, but currently unable to since my throat was encased a scar, which was sewn shut by thick, metal looking stitches.

"@#...." All that came out my my mouth was a corrupted groan as I glared at my surroundings, bright yellow green eyes glowing as I did this. I clench my teeth, which I noticed were now more shark like. I let out a light gasp as I see teal blue bangs fall in my face. I know what was happening now...I changed again! I let out another light noise as I put out a hand, seeing an azure colored fireball form in my hand, then spread into light embers as I clench my fist, these flames seeming to constrict around my hand like a snake. Then it finally vanishes into a dark blue smoke when I start to stretch, letting off a rather wide grin as I start to make it out of my current area, following those same battle cries as I started to walk.

((OOC: I'M BAAAAAAAACK~ ))
#1307 Posted: 02:38:58 10/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Yes you aaaaaaarrrreeeee
Brb updating OP

I narrowed my eyes at the creatures that remained. Seeing as they were much fewer than before, dark could likely track them all easier. And with that, he could also afford to buff them. "Watch out," I warned my doppelgänger, though I really didn't know why. Lightmé probably wouldn't listen. If only we could get some more help...
---
#1308 Posted: 10:58:07 10/08/2015
I sended another blizzard upon a small remaining group of creatures. "That's made some quick work. If we ever get out of this creature-hole I seriously need to explain something to ya'all. But that's for later."
#1309 Posted: 21:20:29 10/08/2015
Ech! What's goin' on!?

My eyes had suddenly snapped open to find myself on the castle's cold, hard floor, my friends nowhere to be found. F@#% I cursed to myself, knowing that whatever corrupt influence that engulfed this hellhole was starting to get to me too. While I couldn't see my friends, I could certainly hear them and the sounds of battle raging in these dark halls, the violent flashes of electricity alerting me that they were in trouble. Oh great, more static warriors. My favorite.

While Foxtail's bio-powers would possibly make short work of these technological terrors, I wasn't even sure if I still had them in this form. Without those, I was just your regular, garden-variety six-foot talking fox! What was I going to do? Wait... now I remember! With regret for abandoning my allies, I quickly sprinted down the halls until I came upon one of the testing rooms, filled with all kinds of scientific equipment and machinery. Nice, but I was looking for something different. As swiftly as I could, I scanned the room, swept aside papers, rummaged through drawers to find the key to my plan, knowing that with each passing moment, my only friends were probably getting murdered....

...and then I found it! A simple horseshoe magnet could be a lethal weapon against a digital entity, and I felt a spot of hope before I lapsed back into dread. I'd have to get pretty close to a static soldier for this dumb thing to even work, and if I did, I'd assume I'd get electrocuted if I so much as touched it. Frantically, I tried to equate a solution, then it came to me in a form of a blueprint. Underneath the magnet was the assembly instructions to a sort of weapon, some kind of magnetic pistol. Promising, but the problem was that I didn't know the first thing about engineering, let alone how to read a complex schematic like this!

I sighed, knowing that this was possibly the only thing that could help me in this entire damned lab. Despite my lack of knowledge on the subject, I took the risk. Following the instructions the best I could, utilizing whatever bits of scrap metal I could find, I upgraded my own revolver into this "magna-gun". It was crudely constructed, but it would have to do. Retracing my steps back to the battle zone with my new weapon in tow, I slid into the corridor. Not addressing my fellow users just yet, I eyed a particularly large static soldier. "Hey, Sparky!" I yelled at it. "Why don't ya pick on someone your own size?"
---
#1310 Posted: 21:33:23 10/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"What do you need to explain?" I wondered idly as a soldier teleported in front of my face. I hopped back quickly as it swiped. Gripping my blades in a sure grip, I attacked back. Where I cut, the monstrosity reformed and grabbed my arm. Its powerful grip felt like electricity was coursing through my arm at rapid speed. Gasping at the odd sensation, I pulled back and attacked with my other arm. My left arm refused to cooperate, as much as I tried. Water formed in my left eye in desperation. First my legs, then my right eye...if this was permanent, I may have just ruined my one chance at combat. I was a lefty.

Lightmé opened her wings, flying over a power surge. She sniped the warrior who had attempted to hit her, sending it to the ground in a tangle of fuzzy limbs. Sometimes they were smart, other times it was easy to get around them. Sighing, she froze as she noticed another familiar user they'd left behind in the skirmish. The fox-boy. He was toting a weapon the likes of which Lightmé had never seen. She interestedly watched to see what he was planning.
---
#1311 Posted: 22:01:02 10/08/2015
The color drained from my face as the giant warrior's attention shifted to me. I had just realized why he didn't pick on someone his own size: because nobody else is that big! I guess Foxtail wasn't gone quite yet- why did I have to make him so cocky!? As the static man loomed over me, bringing his arms up to strike, I gulped; well, here goes nothing. I lifted my quaking hands upward and squeezed the trigger, aiming for his big fat head. To the figure's surprise, as well as my own, the bullet was enveloped in a magnetic field, disrupting the fazing holding it together and causing it to evaporate in a burst of static. At the sight of this, I immediately shielded myself with my arms and squeezed my eyes shut, prepared for the worst... and surprisingly, the explosion wasn't all that bad. It certainly wasn't pleasant, but it was more like a shock from licking a battery and not the lightning storm I was expecting; the bulletproof vest I wore didn't help in that regard though. Confused, I opened one eye in time to see a bright green barrier fading away before me.

That's the last I can do for you. Good luck out there, man. Foxtail's New York accent echoed in my mind one final time before it was gone. I guess I really am on my own now.

But still, I can't believe this thing I threw together in a minute actually worked! With that knowledge in mind, discarding my vest, I turned to look at the remaining guards. "So," I said with a smirk, spinning the chamber of my pistol. "Who else wants to try me?
---
#1312 Posted: 23:26:36 10/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: I decided how the final battle will work. :3 Yay for RP planning!

Lightmé widened her eyes as the huge static monster exploded. The fox had pulled the trigger and done some big attack somehow. One down, many to go. But that one weapon was better against these things than any of theirs had been so far. How had he done it? Lightmé frowned as the static monsters glowed briefly. The energy left from the big humanoid had been transferred to the others. And it probably would continue to do this until there was one left. What then? Would they be able to fight dark for real? Lightmé still wasn't sure of her position on the matter. She was neutral to the end, only joining in because fights were fun. Dark52 should be a good challenge. And after that, she could finally start cracking. With a soft smirk, she dipped down and rejoined the fight, raining arrows across the field.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:12:41 11/08/2015 by ShadowMewX
#1313 Posted: 05:44:58 11/08/2015
I stared as Foxtail got rid of most of the many soildiers. I faced Shadmé who had been facing off her own problems. I attacked the creature that had been attacking her. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked afterwards. "You seem in a bit of troulbe."
#1314 Posted: 14:17:16 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Gods..." I muttered to myself, uselessly attempting to defend myself but mostly winding up fumbling. My left arm felt like it had fallen asleep, and to have an entire limb like that was really unsettling. Every time it made contact with something, it tingled a bit. To NINJAsk, I said, "I'm not sure... I may have just done something stupid. Can you cover me?" I stepped back and considered my options. I couldn't operate a bow one-handed, and the only other choice besides waiting for it to end was to rush in melee-style. However, I didn't want to risk numbing another limb. I felt incredibly disappointed in myself.
---
#1315 Posted: 15:22:28 11/08/2015
"Shadmé, have you considered using your Darkness as an Element?" I asked Shadmé as I used my tail to slam one of the things away. "Perhaps you don't need your hands to fight at all. I might sound incredibly stupid. I had it once as well during my time as Lost Alvira. I had to get used to the Lef-arm problem as well. I quickly-" I slapped another creature away. "-got to know my Fire and Ghost magic though. Perhaps that'll work with you and Darkness too."
#1316 Posted: 15:39:59 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"I haven't tried. I've never designed Shadmé the Angel to be elemental..." I said, trailing off. It was true. Shadmé was my weapon OC and Ember was my element OC. If only I could switch forms as freely as the others seemed to, then I'd become Ember immediately. There was a chance all my injuries I'd sustained would disappear. Even so, Ember could heal surface injuries with her fire.
I sighed. I had to stop thinking. I just had to deal with Shadmé. I nipped forward and slashed the static humanoid who'd injured me earlier. Weakened by NINJAsk, that had been the blow it took to finish it for good. With a crackle, I gasped as feeling returned to my arm. I flexed my fingers in relief. Seeing as I could come back to the action, I picked up a blade I'd dropped and smiled. Time to wreak vengeance.
---
#1317 Posted: 19:37:40 11/08/2015
I fired another beam of Ice towards a group of creatures. "There is a way for you to change. Although you might not like it first time. It hurts, believe me. I'll explain if we get out of this rampage!" With that, I stomped down on a few incoming enemies. However, following Pokémon Logic, I was starting to run out of PP (Power Points). On a given moment I would not be able to use another attack. I needed something to back me up. "Hey, Shadmé. Can you shield me for a moment. I might scrap the "Explain later stuff." if you do!"
#1318 Posted: 20:24:03 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
A voice rang inside Lyveriana's head. It gave orders to head to the hidden administration office. With that, it also sent directions to the room.

Change? It was as if NINJAsk read my mind. Though it would be nice, I wasn't sure if that was a thing I should attempt this late in the game, so to speak. I'd had our entire time to get used to Shadmé's limits and strengths. Ember was shorter, stockier and stronger than Shadmé, but her personality was slightly more aggressive than Shadmé's. I wasn't sure if it was a risk I wanted to take. I needed to be able to think logically and be ready for anything.
I heard NINJAsk's next request and nodded determinedly. "Got it." I flung myself in front of the ice dinosaur, thinking it hilarious considering our new size difference. I used my twin blades to shove the powerful static warriors back, giving NINJAsk whatever space she needed.
---
#1319 Posted: 23:03:54 11/08/2015
[Before I make my next post, who all is at the battle?]
---
#1320 Posted: 23:49:00 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Should be everyone, but not everybody has been posting as regularly.
---
#1321 Posted: 14:16:35 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Nope. You specifically mentioned you were not in the same place.
---
#1322 Posted: 16:22:12 12/08/2015
I got out the blue gem from my bag and sat down on it without crushing it. Mentioning magic and the forces of Lost Alvira had given me a nice idea. Using her corrupted magic might get us to trick these beings in actually fighting themselfs rather than us. I closed my eyes.

Almost similair to evolution, I changed. Upon opening my eyes, I saw the strange vision that only Lost would have. That... insemetrical vision. One eye normal, one eye being just a total *beep* in the backside. It had been a long time, I needed to get used to it once more. It didn't bother me. My right eye never was great. I could live without it. I got up, and putted the gem away. "I'm done." I said to Shadmé with again something I needed to get used to: Fangs and a corrupted voice. Yay.

"If I can use my corrupted magic, I might get them to fight each other instead of us, so we can simply start bombarding them when they're not minding us. That way we'll get them faster." I sad. I wanted to take a step foreward, but realized I was lavitating. ugh... Why didn't I choose for Tyla darnet... I cursed to myself for a moment before I looked at Shadmé, awaiting her reaction and reply.
#1323 Posted: 17:00:05 12/08/2015
I had taken note how the big warrior I had slain seemed to spread its material across the other soldiers rather than be destroyed completely. Could these creatures be a part of some kind of hive mind? I didn't know, but that's what it seemed like. Shooting another warrior and slicing through two more, I was so caught up in the action to notice that Lyv was missing again, and I also was caught off guard when a warrior had crept behind me and electrified me something fierce. That one was a lot more painful.
---
#1324 Posted: 17:06:17 12/08/2015
I watched, getting used to the corrupted vision I now had. I took notice in a way of behavior the creatures had. A Hive Mind. That's where it snapped for me. "They need a Queen or King to lead them. Without, they will quit fighting us. As long as their Master is there, they will return no matter how many we slay... There are ways to keep them buzzled up though." I took notice of Skyhunter a bit further away. He was the one slaying most with success for some reason. His weapon was strong. I focussed back on myself. If they do have a Hive Mind.. Would that mean ANYONE with a hive mind will get infected...? If that is true... I am in troulbe...
#1325 Posted: 19:52:48 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Due to the shift in my friend's voice, I had assumed she'd switched forms again. I backed off, letting various electrical attacks hit the spot where I'd been previously. This left the attacking creatures open for a couple of arrows to the chest. Lightmé overhead aided me, hitting the creatures in the back. They whirled to shoot at her, but I managed to score a couple blows while they were distracted.
In the rush of battle, I hadn't realized NINJAsk was speaking to me. But I listened as best as I could. "Well," I replied to her first point, "to corrupt something in the way you're thinking means to take something and bend it so they have reasons to fight. But we're not fighting people, NINJAsk. We're fighting creatures created for combat, with a layer of static to prevent anything from getting to the heart of them. It's like being trapped in fog. And even so, I don't think their mindsets can be rewired." Lightmé dipped down to decapitate one of the static humanoids, then quickly out of reach before one of them could take her wings. "A king or queen, huh..." I muttered in though. Then I nodded, a lightbulb going off. "Their king is dark52!"
---
#1326 Posted: 20:04:43 12/08/2015
"I doubt it. Dark52 knows we'd come onto that conclusion, so he has either put up somebody he doesn't care for or wants dead. I know corrupting them was a longshot. Waste of form change on that part... but I might be able to get a trick going..."
I was getting zapped various times, but showed no traces of being hurt or injured. I wasn't even paying attention to it. "It's a risk, but if they are commanded by dark... one needs to get close to him. I think I might know something, but that means I have to leave you to the battle." I said, before turning around, slapping a creature who was repeatedly slapping me. "Go away." I said in an even more distorded voice. I than turned back to Shadmé. "If they do have a 'hive mind'. I suggest you try to hit multiple at a time, don't shoot arrows at one. make them bounce off. If you focus on one they'll come back with twice as many." With that, I dissapeared leaving black sparkles behiend.

I re-appeared a bit further. Out of reach of the creatures to see me. I looked back. "One has to stop this..." With that, I started flying in any random direction. My goal? Get hit in the face by a wall, literally. I kept on flying till a wall blocked my path. You'd think, since I was half-ghost, I would just go past it, but I didn't. I crashed into it, knocking myself out. You could call it strange, since the zapping form earlier didn't had effect on me...

[[I got a plan. >:3]]
#1327 Posted: 22:18:53 12/08/2015
((Mehhh, I'm lost on what to post >.<
Though, I do have a idea of what character my character will turn into~
Anyone familiar with the anime Black Butler or the character Greil from said anime?))
---
#1328 Posted: 22:21:20 12/08/2015
[[I just need a Dark Lord or Dark52 himself to take me. Dude! I'm a ragdoll right now! Who doesn't whant a darn Demon on thier side?]]
#1329 Posted: 01:28:09 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Sorry Prex, but that's not a series I'm familiar with! For what it's worth, though, I was in a bookstore today and stumbled upon the Black Butler manga. I may check it out one day. smilie
@NINJAsk Not gonna happen. smilie There's a game plan, you know...

I sighed. "NINJAsk, dark works alone. We know this! He's the only one, the smartest one. He thought this up, why would he involve anyone else in his glory? He's likely controlling these things from a secret room." Before I could dissuade her from her idea further, she vanished.
I stumbled back, mild panic seeping over me. What was happening? NINJAsk wasn't planning on drawing dark out, was she? Surely she knew dark52 was smarter than that...

A small blue laser scanner harmlessly passed over all the active users, then vanished, as if it were never there.
---
#1330 Posted: 01:46:35 13/08/2015
OOC: Okie dokie, if you wanna know about Grell, I'll send ya a Wiki Page :3
http://myanimelist.net/character/12960/Grell_Sutcliff

Seeing as this was my chance to get away, I had a plan that could be practically suicidal, but it was my only plan. Being Oliver with a unstable mind set would hinder myself only a threat to the team. I ran away, as far as I could. I felt like a coward..

But I was a coward with a plan.

Taking out the jagged knife I had, I gulped with regret of my idea. What if this didnt work? What if I actually died from this? What would the others think if they saw me do this?

I pushed those stray thoughts to the side and took a deep breath before plunging the blade into my twisted heart. I coughed, coughing up my own crimson blood as it pooled out on the floor, and I collapsed afterwards.

What did causing my own death do? Well, from my knowledge from the anime Black Butler, one is punished for suicide by becoming a Grim Reaper. By taking this punishment I was able to cause myself to turn into Grell Sutcliff, but not without still lying in a bit of blood on the floor. Reapers are more resistant than humans, so I was only merely unconscious, and not dead. Though it may appear so to anyone who found me again.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:48:12 13/08/2015 by prextail202
#1331 Posted: 12:13:31 13/08/2015
"Not my smartest idea of the day." I said, getting up again after 5 minutes of notthing. "I'm an idiot... and now what?" I sat down. Going back to the battle was an option...I just banged my head into the wall. "Stupid stupid stupid." I said, laying down afterwards. "I just need to focus... Okay...NINJAsk...focus..."
#1332 Posted: 18:44:12 13/08/2015
[[Why did you say that twice?]]

I sat up. "Well, great.. This form change was a waste of my time. Going back to the battle than, I suppose." I said, getting up and grabbing the blue gem once again. "I need to make my mind up on who or what I want to be." I said before holding the gem. "I am going to stick to this next form for a while." I said.

Another evolution like scene before changing into one of my favourite OC's. Riskar. I never realy had experience with wings. I sat up. "A bird Scientist... Well...I suppose."

I ran back to the battle straight away, holding up Riskar's main weapon. A Advanced type of gun that shoots out Lasers of Electrified Shadows. I aimed, and shot, making one of these creatures explode. The explosion caused for the surrounding creatures to get blown away as well. "Well, good choise." I said, blowing the smoke away from the gun. "If my other plan didn't work, we're just gonna stick to plain' fighting."

[[Let's just intruduce that red bird.]]
#1333 Posted: 20:17:44 13/08/2015
Slowly rising to my feet after waking up, I coughed up a little more blood, but that would have been the last of it. This realm just had some strange effects on me. I smiled to myself after seeing none other than a red chainsaw beside me. I could see my sharp toothed smile in the reflection of the shiny metal part of the modified Death Scythe. Oh, how I liked at the moment how Grell's death scythe was something like a chainsaw. I grabbed the weapon, and headed back out to battle.

A static being was about to attack Blackwing from behind, but all that was heard was the whirr of the motor of a chainsaw, making the creature vanish upon contact with the motorized weapon. I chuckled, "Well, that was a close one!" I said with a smile, "You can thank me later, we still have some work to take care of. Just because a Death Scythe can go through anything doesn't make this any easier." I then added, in the British accent that Grell spoke in. I didnt even take care to look at the blood stains on the white on my clothing, the blood of my previous form before.
---
#1334 Posted: 07:31:17 14/08/2015
I stared at who I had asumed was Prextail. I wondered how she'd know it had been me in the form of abird. I gave a awkward chuckle. "Uh, thanks...?" I said before getting back to shooting creatures.
#1335 Posted: 15:53:51 16/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Death Scythe? Like Soul Eater? smilie

"Yes, Lyveriana?" the voice replied to her. "You have permission."

I blinked. What was that thing? No time to question, though, because I was forced to avoid an electrical attack. My earlier, albeit temporary injury had forced me to not be so reckless. I heard explosions around me and realized NINJAsk had changed again. That was quick. She should feel pretty grateful that she'd all but mastered the art of avatar switching. Sparing myself a moment to observe, I noticed that the electric beings' numbers had severely dropped. We were doing some good after all. I performed Angel Ring and trapped a static being in the blades before spitting it out and shooting arrows instead. I noticed a camera was watching in the corner of my eye. Had Lightmé taken it out, or was dark52 watching us like test subjects? I frowned at the thought. Once the creature in front of me had collapsed, I whirled and fired a charged arrow and the camera, shattering it to bits of metal and glass that rained down on another static creature. In the process, I noticed another character mowing down a static humanoid behind NINJAsk. I began making my way over, doing some deductions. The two were being moderately friendly, so it had to be someone we knew. A small smile crossed my face. "Prex? You joining us for this?"
---
#1336 Posted: 20:49:53 16/08/2015
((Not exactly lol
A Grim Reaper's death scythe is the weapon they use to take down their victims, and if this victim was a human or something on the lines of that, a Reaper is able to see the victim's memories, and they can decide from there if the person deserved to live or die.

I smiled at the two, just very happy to the fact that I could actually fight now. After hearing Shadme's question, I spoke to her, " Why not? We all need to be in this together." I said with a smile.
---
#1337 Posted: 19:38:49 17/08/2015
"That's great!" I said, shooting aproaching creatures with rapid Dark-Missiles.
#1338 Posted: 02:29:26 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: @Prex That's pretty neat! Seems to have good lore.
@ Lyv you just made my night!

"Yes," I agreed simply. With my two female allies at my side, the whole world felt a lot smaller, like we could take anything on. This was how it should be! That is, if Lyv were here. I hadn't seen her in the battle or... actually... a long time. Were we coming to the end? Perhaps she knew something we didn't. I felt overcome with a sudden urgency to defeat these things. Lightmé, as if fueled by my emotions, zipped into view and gave us cover from above. I nocked an arrow and joined in.
---
#1339 Posted: 07:13:29 18/08/2015
I kept on firering the Darkness Missles defeating these creatures one by one when I noticed Lightmé and Shadmé had gone into an offencieve battle style. I joined in, and took to the sky. Here, I had more freedom to fight. "Shadmé! Not many to go!" I shouted down.
#1340 Posted: 15:30:29 26/08/2015
I start thinking about getting to the scene faster, and before I know it, I start floating, looking down at the ground below and nearly screeching. There were those same flames around me in a ball, like...I was the core! I remembered then that my character had the ability to travel around in the form of a fireball, and giggling as in merely minutes, I get to the location I needed to get to I seem to get in the middle of the scene, then escape my method of transportation, showing myself, highlighted with a glowing light. My posture was a bit tilted but hey, it was better than being stuck in that damned room I was in. I look at everyone, not noticing many at first, since most of their forms changed, but I saw Shadme, and this made me smile. It was good to at least notice someone. I showed my teeth that were very much like a reaper's: shark like and very jagged. Soon enough I summoned two blades, and got into battle stance, waiting for any command I got, keeping my eyes locked on the targets.

((This character is very good in battle ouo Now that I think about it...This was a great choice smilie I also hope I am not too late! It's hard to post nowadays, for I still don't have my computer! T~T))
#1341 Posted: 23:07:46 26/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: No problem, derpyhooves! You're never too late. I'm glad you're here. smilie

Two large static creatures loomed ahead, so I hopped back. In a unified motion, they swept their electric claws forward. In that moment their arms withdrew, I struck with my bow blade, leaving quite a large tear. Electricity burst from the wounds, though it was easy to avoid. Hearing NINJAsk's call, I grinned. "Really?" I took a step back from my foes to see that, indeed, I could actually see the floor and walls. Lightmé gunned down the static creatures from above. Roaring, they gave chase to the cackling doppelgänger. I shook my head and turned, only for a bright light to catch my eye. Brighter than Lightmé. Brighter than the electricity of the humanoids. When it dimmed, I noticed a person I had not seen before. Was it a new user? The arrival smiled at me, and I deducted that it was someone we knew. Then it hit me. I gave a small smile back. "Derpy? That you? We're here fighting these dudes… and now you're here!" I began making my way over.
---
#1342 Posted: 03:36:46 29/08/2015
I slashed through a few more of the static beings with my chainsaw like death scythe, clearing a few of the stray ones left and soon saw that another user had arrived on the scene. A soon as Shadme mentioned the user Derpy, it clicked in my mind that this had to be the user that had been missing from our group. "Derpy? Glad to see you again!" I said with my sharp toothed smile, walking over to her as well, "Its Prex!"
---
#1343 Posted: 05:26:52 04/01/2016
OOC: OH MY GOSH! I TOTALLY FORGOT TO RESPOND! I was offline for months because of family problems and I thought this was completely dead. But here I am! I may not be as active as I used to be, though...

I see the two, Prex and Shadmè, start to approach me after they had defeated a few stray creatures that were about to attack. I couldn't help but to let off a soft chuckle as they pause near me. My twin blades were in hand, their surface consisting of three edges, which made it easier to defeat foes with a few slashes. "Yeah, it's been quite awhile, hasn't it?" Oddly enough, my voice was very gruff, this being the result of being a character that was practically put back together after being broken and abandoned. My eyes shifted to the fight and an enemy comes charging in my direction in an attempt of an ambush, but I let off a battle cry and destroy it almost instantly, blades tearing through its body. I let off a deep breath and turn around again like some sort of badass (pardon le Francois) and make eye contact with both users. "I missed you guys wh3n I w@s g0ne and a11." My voice glitched out a bit, but I was audible. It was just something I had to work on in this new form as the azure knight of flames.
First | Previous | Page 27 of 28 | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me